Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Appalled by illiteracy on this site

+95
dean
ministerb
gampy
ADMIN
mrranchman
whoppertwins
tport2
LeeCountyNM
silkysand
tootles
Catherine
Esther414
FactPoster
polecat
amgroup
TNman
oxglove
dreammtripper
Silvereagle
DTConcerned
chancesare
Roketman
clayf
alohajim
raiderman
DrRod
.A Drama Queen
godsfool713
fang2
globalbiz
mauih1
mitkire
Tony Mc
Parrothead
gerriann
readysetrv
Gmansaid
raidernick
sjames1
cocacola08
shareit
Terbo56
blessed2
doghouse
asmiley
aces
Cardiac99
dinarcowboy
Reev
DinarRon
prguy575
BM
Gracie
HezekiaH
his4evr2c
Alchemist
red88lx
Just Da Truth
1alaskan
Silverado
aubrey
pgo
SOYSABINA
OKie_GEM
SEBtopdog
itpaysyou
Yolanda39
heed
openmind
Capt Ron
silverstreak
wirelessguy
KAI
PALMER01
tport
AZ41
happywelshguy
Blue Dahlia
golfanytime
dinarstar
goose11
HealthScans
Splovengates
rick152
aksafeone
bjoybrandt
councy
Huscarl1
humingbyrd
revenuerog
ZZ101
Angel7
ghosthunter
FoxyRoxy
pygmalyn
99 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Empty Re: Appalled by illiteracy on this site

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:58 pm

STOP THE MADNESS!. (just kidding)

Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Empty I Will Spell Correctly, I will spell correctly

Post by catscratched Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Ya know many of us just don't write or type like we speak, I admit many of the words I use these days I haven't written for many many years if at all, peoples vocabulary grows and unless used
our spelling skills diminish with time and no use....but I can spell ( EXCUSE>>>>> ME...) Thank you, that s all, I will go study my dictionary now.

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Empty Re: Appalled by illiteracy on this site

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:21 pm

What are we wasting our time on reading about how good or bad our correspondence is??? I know, no RV so we are BORED.
Well, gee whiz and golly darn, don't know what happens no how, do you? Geezz.
I got an idea, let's all stop this and accept that people make mistakes in typing, grammar, punctuation, etc. etc. Sorry, but we are HUMAN and prone to mistakes.
If you can't accept that, then I feel sorry for you.
Those of us who have copyrights can attest to the fact that even then one finds mistakes in the manuscript that got by the proof readers and ourselves. WE make mistakes daily -- when we stop we will probably be DEAD.
Others express themselves using what they have i.e.: what they learned in school or the school of hard knocks. Some were not so fortunate as others in the schools they attended (or were unable to attend due to providing for families etc.) - that DOES NOT need to be brought up or rubbed in - because a person's circumstances sometimes dictate how or that happens.
If we spent the time we have on this subject on PRAYER for the RV -- I wonder how much further along we could have been? If nothing else, our peace of mind would have benefited greatly. JMHO
Lord forgive us our mistakes and assist us in understanding others. AMEN.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm

And YES, there were mistakes in my above post - some intentional and one not so much.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mauih1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:28 pm

ponee wrote:Mauih-to get the blue box, all you have to do is hit the quote tab of the post you want to quote or reply to. It does it for you. Very Happy

Ponee, thank you very much!

I have to admit my own short comings... sometimes I'm afraid that if I click on the wrong button, I might accidently end up posting an instant cam shot of me standing in my underwear, scratching my rear end while picking my nose. And that, I'm SURE nobody wants to see! Rolling Eyes
mauih1
mauih1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm

mauih1 wrote:
ponee wrote:Mauih-to get the blue box, all you have to do is hit the quote tab of the post you want to quote or reply to. It does it for you. Very Happy

I have to admit my own short comings... sometimes I'm afraid that if I click on the wrong button, I might accidently end up posting an instant cam shot of me standing in my underwear, scratching my rear end while picking my nose. And that, I'm SURE nobody wants to see! Rolling Eyes

Not with the same hand, right?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:04 pm

mauih1 wrote:

Well look at you! Already took the training wheels off and ready to type like a pro! A fast learner! I like that! :yes: As for the visual you created for us all, well, now that was funny! And I for one would get a hoot out of that! So, click away...and let's see what happens....... bigsmile

OH and also, WELCOME to the ZOO!

Last edited by ponee on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:10 pm

[quote="mauih1"]

So that's how you do that, I always wondered, but hey, when I took computer in scholl we used something called cobal and RPG, I think?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:15 pm

[quote="1alaskan"]
mauih1 wrote:

So that's how you do that, I always wondered, but hey, when I took computer in scholl we used something called cobal and RPG, I think?

Silly Eskimo! You are such a tease! I believe that mauih1 really did need a helping hand tho.....being new to the site and all. or maybe I am easily confused?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm

[quote="ponee"]
1alaskan wrote:
mauih1 wrote:

Silly Eskimo! You are such a tease!

But I can't seem to get the blue stuff, I want the blue stuff! and a donut would help

Oh there it is, funny if you read more and think less, things seem to work out.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Wasn't the blue stuff SOMA in the book...Brave New World? The good stuff....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Blue stuff has got to be better than Solent Green

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:46 pm

something to ponder,persons with vision and hearing impairments can be very productive in society,this almost 80 yr person,high school grad,has his name on 7 (s-e-v-e-n) patents,it is so sad that some with 4-6 yrs of higher education are so insensitive and devoid of common sense,some day may you come to realize....there but by the grace of God,go i..........................................................................................................................................

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 pm

ponee,

I was not kidding Inever knew how to do the quote thing, and now I do, see you can teach an old dog new tricks,

Thanks

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:22 pm

OH! I thought you were teasing me ! LOL......Thanks for clarifying. Tickled pink to help ... I got a 2 for 1....you and mauih1. :cheers:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 pm

What a Yolk!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:56 pm

ponee wrote:OH! I thought you were teasing me ! LOL......Thanks for clarifying. Tickled pink to help ... I got a 2 for 1....you and mauih1. :cheers:

Thank you for helping out the new people. . . You rock Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 pm

mauih1 wrote:

OMG I am rolling. . . I am laughing so hard. . . THANK YOU I really needed that!

lmao

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carolynjean Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Wat is illiterasea anywaise? Eye thank peeple shood spend moore time thanking abowt content then how peeple our speling thangs.

Eye doent meen to stir the pot, if ewe no wat eye am saying. Their is my opinun.

carolynjean

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 pm

mrranchman wrote:I once had an acquaintance that walked around the school correcting everyone's language and grammar. It finally became so annoying that noone wanted her around. I am trying to give you a hint. Who cares what you think about the grammar, spelling or how it is said, you are a nobody like the rest of us, please give us a break. I don't want to get ugly here, but I can come off the 'please' stuff if I need to. Leave the rest of us alone already!

Well at least Nunnie (noone) wanted her around.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Khadafi, Gaddafi, Ghadafi... what do we do with names and words transliterated into english from a language without a similar letter system?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Alchemist wrote:Khadafi, Gaddafi, Ghadafi... what do we do with names and words transliterated into english from a language without a similar letter system?

mizspel them?
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks to pygmalyn for starting this thread, even though he/she probably never thought it would reach the heights (or depths) it has It's been a hoot watching! God bless everyone who jumped in.

Should we start a thread on puns? affraid

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Alchemist wrote:I predict at least 12 pages, my guru skilz!
bigsmile

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Just get out of Guru school?

You must have been top of the class, as you were right.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mauih1 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 pm

mauih1 wrote:

Well, OK.. nothing happened with me being caught in my underwear doing something embarrassing. However, by the sight of my Avatar, you can see something did happen.

Enjoy the day...

~~~
mauih1
mauih1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrranchman Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:31 pm

go suk egs, i waz the best speler in my home skool clas, who r u to tell me differnt or to critisize?

mrranchman

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Alchemist wrote:Khadafi, Gaddafi, Ghadafi... what do we do with names and words transliterated into english from a language without a similar letter system?

Rush today on the radio, said one for sure about Khaddafi, Gaddafi, Ghadafi, Qadafi, and his death, that when they bury him we can look on his headstone for the correct spelling.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dean Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 pm

NOW LISTEN UP ;;;;;,!!!!!!!!!!!!,THE GRAMMER & SPELLING KOPS ARE NOW PARKING OUT FRONT..

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm

What we shooting for 13

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:45 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:31 pm

C'mon, openmind ... Do we really have to go there? As if we couldn't publish an entire encyclopedia of politicians' gaffes: Joe Biden alone would be good for a volume or two. Let's just keep it among ourselves, shall we?

By the way, do you remember the story of the little girl who went upstairs to her bedroom in the evening? Her mother followed her up to her room to read her a bedtime story. Apparently she brought the wrong book because the little girl asked her: "Mommy, why did you bring that book I didn't want to be read out of to up for?

Chew on that, grammar police! Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 3346874973

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Appalled by illiteracy on this site - Page 6 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:34 am

1alaskan said:

Rush today on the radio, said one for sure about Khaddafi, Gaddafi, Ghadafi, Qadafi, and his death, that when they bury him we can look on his headstone for the correct spelling.

I have to say I laughed pretty hard when I heard Rush say that.

I can't believe this thread has gone to 12 pages. A lot of thoughts here.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:04 pm

What is it about prophecy? Is a prophecy a fortelling of a future event through forknowledge or time travel, and if we know ahead of time does it not give us the power to change it or create a paradox?

Have you ever heard of self fulfilling prophecies? Perhaps the power of prophecy is a function of the faith individuals have in it that causes them to be the active agent that brings the thing to pass? The individual's belief and the belief of many individuals accumulatively (much stronger) causes him/them to make choices, knowingly or subconsciously, which brings the thing to pass?

Just a thought as I review old posts. The mind can powerfully create what it believes, I believe...

Alchemist wrote:
Alchemist wrote:I predict at least 12 pages, my guru skilz!
bigsmile

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:55 pm

I knew you were going to say that :cyclops:

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

I know you knew, but the rest didn't except for two others!
Razz

revenuerog wrote:I knew you were going to say that :cyclops:

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Never made thirteen, or did it?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Amazing how this post has continued to entertain,great job everyone!!
groupdance

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:38 pm

lol! Can't believe we're still on this, but it's been fun, and fun is a good thing for us!
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum