Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

4 posters

Go down

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  Empty What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  Empty Re: What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:09 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  Empty Re: What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

Post by HannaRIO Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Thank you for sharing the video; it’s really interesting. This video can be an argument for legalizing cannabinoids that can be used for medical purposes. There’s nothing bad in using stuff like CBD gummies to reduce the pain and inflammation. Many people say that marijuana in one or another shape helps them to achieve a better quality of life. My friend had been suffering severe back pains for five years, and the only thing that helped him forget about the pain for a while was the CBD gummies. I used to be against even the medical usage of cannabinoids. Still, now I see that they can be useful if treated correctly and carefully.

Last edited by HannaRIO on Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

HannaRIO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 pm

Welcome HannaRIO! Thanks for joining. And you are correct!

I have been making my own CBD/THC oil for years and have relieved myself of several medical issues such as RA. I was recently gifted a Bud Infuser and it is a game changer in my production abilities! I am also now making canna chocolate and other edibles. So amazing the many ways the oil can be used. Smile

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2645800137

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2245507099What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

RoyBoy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:21 am

People need to open their eyes with THC, it works and I bear witness to it.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down