Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes

5 posters

Go down

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes Empty The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes

Post by MiddleMessenger Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:32 pm

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The global currency reset or evolution event must begin and will kick off with Gold, historic Zimbabwe ZWR bank notes.

The new official international currency for cross border transactions will be gold-backed currency.
The US Dollar, Euro, Yuan, Yen, Rub, etc. Will be still allowed to used but only “volunteer” depend on the agreement between sellers, buyers and each local governments.

There will be a global public announcement about the return of Gold, the new Gold-backed currency for international transactions very soon.

Now you should ask: “How the new Gold-backed currency will be “inserted” into the current world financial system ?”

Then my answer is that: the public way is probably you must use real physical Gold instead.

But there will be some secret entities with many Gold will allow you exchange the Zimbabwe ZWR bank notes for the gold-backed currency.

That secret entities is “above” all national government and have super power, super ability in hand !
But for some reasons they cannot tell, talk with all of you directly, they do not like to reveal the reasons behind their actions.
Only beings with similar level will able to understand, unlock their hidden meaning.

You should not need care much about them for most of you only care about when, how, the rule of the “redemption”, isn’t ?

There will be restricted rule and conditions for all beings persons who want to exchange the Zimbabwe ZWR for the new international gold-backed currency.
Some of them I already shared with you but the final official rules which you can only know when you final come into the exchange center.

For those who is “oppose” the new international gold backed currency, then I highly recommended you guys contact me the real Savior Messiah Buddha to know the full reasons behind that move.
If you keep making wars, cause chaos to oppose that public policy then you will gone, eliminated by divine forces for sure.

Because there is a series of actions for the new world economy system evolution and the new international gold backed currency is just a big actions out of them.

If you do not want to contact, talk with me but still want to “knew” the full information about the world economic evolution event, then you can still able to obtain the divine sacred world peace solution in limited time.

Whether I am the real controller who will decide the Zimbabwe ZWR new international gold-backed currency or not is still a “mystery” to even myself !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://ascensionjoy.com/10/2023/the-global-currency-reset-evolution-event-will-begin-with-gold-zimbabwe-zwr-old-bank-notes/

MiddleMessenger

Back to top Go down

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes Empty Re: The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:40 pm

Fruit Loop!

Where have you been?

Do you remember the video I made just for you?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t68126-video-circus-of-gatekeeper-a-k-a-fruit-loop

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 3508649203

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710 The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2322496710

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes Empty Re: The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes

Post by DisappointedSociety Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:59 pm

It is always a mystery just like the lottery number.
You will only known when the final result come out !

DisappointedSociety

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:25 pm

DisappointedSociety wrote:It is always a mystery just like the lottery number.
You will only known when the final result come out !
Fruit Loop,

We already knew when you first posted.

Your timeline failed again, and will fail again and again. It's all bogus!

Hows your scam working out for you?

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Ponee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:05 am

Wow, just when I thought they couldn't get any stupider.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2805820865  The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2805820865  The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2805820865  The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm

I can see gold skyrocketing if the US starts hyperinflation, a ploy possibly used by the current administration to force the US into a digital currency. Zim will only be used to wall paper the outhouse.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum