Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

+17
Ethel Biscuit
nickgiammarino
TRADE
GypZ
roxy22222222
Jayzze
power123
TheVet
TNTBS
ReapAndSow73
Dinar Recaps
Ponee
kenlej
Terbo56
mightyoak
Kevind53
Ssmith
21 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by TRADE Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Well Thank you for your opinion. Keep at all of them, they deserve it for all their lies and stories.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Ssmith Tue May 24, 2016 7:00 pm

TRADE wrote:Well Thank you for your opinion. Keep at all of them, they deserve it for all their lies and stories.

That's what the Guru Hunters do.....  Expose them ALL!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 7:03 pm

TRADE wrote:Well Thank you for your opinion. Keep at all of them, they deserve it for all their lies and stories.

We will, including what Generals64 (the person), Studly, and FreewayBill has said.

:winky winky:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue May 24, 2016 7:04 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
TRADE wrote:Ramblernash, my job is not to educate anybody. Nor have I made any remarks to which you imply. I have very seldom even posted. Also, you are not a person that a person needs to provide documentation to for anything. My point is, sometimes in the action of doing good, by exposing the scammers, it carries over to innocent people.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not beleive I have attacked any innocents. Every one of the so-called intel providers is culpable in promulgating the blogland mess you refer to. They are the ones spreading the disinformation, they are the ones providing undocumented, unprovable information that as time and again been proven wrong. I give a pass to some such as Millionday and Kap as I believe they are not maliciously deceptive, but deceived.  

Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve. Nobody of any stature will ever post documentation or details on a blogsite. Nobody of any stature will ever go into any details on any form of contracts per say. Even asking of that shows a person does not understand or ask of it knowing it wont happen so they have something to debate about.

Nobody of any stature has given any details of this plan or contracts because there are none. Those claiming to have an iside tract to contracts, bank groups, what have you are as guilty as the Tonys, DCs and the other members of the guru world hall of shame. I will note however as a person who is tangentially involved with the finance industry. such contracts IF they did indeed exist, would in fact most likely be deemed a form of insider trading and a violation of SEC regulations.   There are many in dinarland that have been exposed and many that continue to come on daily once others have been outed. Spend your time helping others see the truth instead of beating a dead horse down because there is no current subject matter to discuss

I have provided many long and detailed posts refuting many if not most of the guru party lines. I have made equally detailed posts showing why we should not expect to see any substantial increase in the value of the IQD, not to mention why a GCR makes no economic sense. Much of the "intel" beyond that is so nonsensical as to not even deserve anything more than ridicule.
I agree 100 percent but Kap is just as bad, they take articles and come up with theories and present it as fact. And you are correct , any contract before anything happens is considered a form a insider trading and cannot be done. As for a GCR, that is a dinarland made up term. Talk to the IMF, they will laugh at it. There is no program with the IMF that involves GCR.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 7:06 pm

TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
TRADE wrote:Ramblernash, my job is not to educate anybody. Nor have I made any remarks to which you imply. I have very seldom even posted. Also, you are not a person that a person needs to provide documentation to for anything. My point is, sometimes in the action of doing good, by exposing the scammers, it carries over to innocent people.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not beleive I have attacked any innocents. Every one of the so-called intel providers is culpable in promulgating the blogland mess you refer to. They are the ones spreading the disinformation, they are the ones providing undocumented, unprovable information that as time and again been proven wrong. I give a pass to some such as Millionday and Kap as I believe they are not maliciously deceptive, but deceived.  

Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve. Nobody of any stature will ever post documentation or details on a blogsite. Nobody of any stature will ever go into any details on any form of contracts per say. Even asking of that shows a person does not understand or ask of it knowing it wont happen so they have something to debate about.

Nobody of any stature has given any details of this plan or contracts because there are none. Those claiming to have an iside tract to contracts, bank groups, what have you are as guilty as the Tonys, DCs and the other members of the guru world hall of shame. I will note however as a person who is tangentially involved with the finance industry. such contracts IF they did indeed exist, would in fact most likely be deemed a form of insider trading and a violation of SEC regulations.   There are many in dinarland that have been exposed and many that continue to come on daily once others have been outed. Spend your time helping others see the truth instead of beating a dead horse down because there is no current subject matter to discuss

I have provided many long and detailed posts refuting many if not most of the guru party lines. I have made equally detailed posts showing why we should not expect to see any substantial increase in the value of the IQD, not to mention why a GCR makes no economic sense. Much of the "intel" beyond that is so nonsensical as to not even deserve anything more than ridicule.
I agree 100 percent but Kap is just as bad, they take articles and come up with theories and present it as fact. And you are correct , any contract before anything happens is considered a form a insider trading and cannot be done. As for a GCR, that is a dinarland made up term. Talk to the IMF, they will laugh at it. There is no program with the IMF that involves GCR.

Now we're talking TRADE!

:okjh: :okjh: :okjh: :okjh:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Yeah Million-Day WAS a paid Moderator and then went broke !!!  
:okjh: :okjh: :okjh:

Last edited by TNTBS on Tue May 24, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue May 24, 2016 7:14 pm

MAN TRADE IF THAT IS YOU IN THE PICTURE I WOULD OF GOTTEN AN ACTOR TO PLAY YOU BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE THAT CRACKHEAD THAT TONY TURD ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT 
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue May 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Sorry, but that's not me.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue May 24, 2016 7:24 pm

And that person looks more professional then you do, your the one that looks like the crackhead

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

TRADE wrote:Sorry, but that's not me.

Go Yankee's!

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 Trade210

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:Sorry, but that's not me.
Go Yankee's!
NO NO, I hate the Yankee's. Go Cards!!!

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue May 24, 2016 8:09 pm

TRADE wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:

Already explained how a, 'deal' being negotiated on behalf of an anonymous email list is unfeasible, and how it breaks several laws and banking regulations.  You've been completely duped.  This is not uneducated opinion, it's actually the one set of fact you can research and confirm.  There is nothing you can confirm from any of these gurus, who ALL have shady pasts and/or criminal history.  I explained the legal aspect of this several times - even cited which laws & regulations some fictitious, 'Gen64 deal' violates - and you never bothered to just research it - you just parroted what you've been told, which illuminates that the collective Dinarian consciousness is one lacking common sense.
You have no clue how any deal is structured, you are only making a opinion which is uneducated because you do not have any specifics of anything. Your the one lacking common sense, you are making a assumption on how you think something is organized, based on your theory and based on the regulations your pretty on point, but as I said, that is only under your assumptions on how things are structured, so you can apply your regulations to what you think or how you think a situation is structured but unless you have specific knowledge of how it is structured, your only throwing darts at a board. But you do really sound educated to the many that read your theories
sorry.  It's not theory or opinion.  The 'deal' is public knowledge, because people who are members of this Gen64 group SENT ME the details for what they enlisted for...and I used regulatory compliance statutes, on the books, and shredded it...because that's what research is...I went line item by line item, and showed why it was a non-binding contract, and why it violates bank regs.  You are right, though, it's obvious you did no research, so it's pointless for anyone to show you the law.  It's not something you can grasp, especially when you're unwilling to even examine the basics in contract law.  no counter-sign, no contract.  no futures stipulations, no rate deals, period.  Doesn't matter, because the bigger picture is the false premise of an RV.  if you're gonna come spend any time on this board, dare to actually read the findings from research on why the RV is fiction.  I'm sure you've been, 'in this' for a long time, and you're past the point of no return.  hang in there, Trade...more gurus will be busted by the FBI, more dealers shut down, days/weeks/months/years will pass, and you'll still have your illegal Gen64 agreement to help you pay it forward...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:

sorry.  It's not theory or opinion.  The 'deal' is public knowledge, because people who are members of this Gen64 group SENT ME the details for what they enlisted for...and I used regulatory compliance statutes, on the books, and shredded it...because that's what research is...I went line item by line item, and showed why it was a non-binding contract, and why it violates bank regs.  You are right, though, it's obvious you did no research, so it's pointless for anyone to show you the law.  It's not something you can grasp, especially when you're unwilling to even examine the basics in contract law.  no counter-sign, no contract.  no futures stipulations, no rate deals, period.  Doesn't matter, because the bigger picture is the false premise of an RV.  if you're gonna come spend any time on this board, dare to actually read the findings from research on why the RV is fiction.  I'm sure you've been, 'in this' for a long time, and you're past the point of no return.  hang in there, Trade...more gurus will be busted by the FBI, more dealers shut down, days/weeks/months/years will pass, and you'll still have your illegal Gen64 agreement to help you pay it forward...
I guarantee 100% that any agreements are not public knowledge, and I guarantee 100% that you spoke to nobody of any importance, maybe a registered person who tried to explain things that they have no right to try and explain. There is no line by line item to go thru unless your just speaking about what a person told you. And of course, again you continue to assume what you think is in place, number one assumption "bank". Right off the bat you are in left field on the subject. As for as the banking laws you are almost 100 percent correct, and when applying those facts to what you are making assumptions on, your correct. But again, your making those determinations on what you assume is in place. You know its funny, there has been no arrest of anybody associated with the people you are pointing out that are blatently in the public view not hiding. Again, all the people that chose to register, so they can be invited to participate if and when it ever happens, "Do you get it now", choose to get a invitation to participate with no binding contract that represents the mass of people you claim a contract is set up for. Again, a incorrect assumption on your part, maybe from incorrect information that you were told. Bottom line, is, I don't have to do research on the regulations, I am aware of them, what needs to happen is your assumptions that you are trying to apply those regulations too.  As for as reasons why the dinar could go international and have a raise in value, I could give you hours of info that goes against that possibility and I could also take the other side and give you points why it could. But not for the reasons that dinarland has made up or pushed.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue May 24, 2016 10:14 pm

TRADE wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:

I guarantee 100% that any agreements are not public knowledge, and I guarantee 100% that you spoke to nobody of any importance, maybe a registered person who tried to explain things that they have no right to try and explain. There is no line by line item to go thru unless your just speaking about what a person told you. And of course, again you continue to assume what you think is in place, number one assumption "bank". Right off the bat you are in left field on the subject. As for as the banking laws you are almost 100 percent correct, and when applying those facts to what you are making assumptions on, your correct. But again, your making those determinations on what you assume is in place. You know its funny, there has been no arrest of anybody associated with the people you are pointing out that are blatently in the public view not hiding. Again, all the people that chose to register, so they can be invited to participate if and when it ever happens, "Do you get it now", choose to get a invitation to participate with no binding contract that represents the mass of people you claim a contract is set up for. Again, a incorrect assumption on your part, maybe from incorrect information that you were told. Bottom line, is, I don't have to do research on the regulations, I am aware of them, what needs to happen is your assumptions that you are trying to apply those regulations too.  As for as reasons why the dinar could go international and have a raise in value, I could give you hours of info that goes against that possibility and I could also take the other side and give you points why it could. But not for the reasons that dinarland has made up or pushed.

"I guarantee 100% that any agreements are not public knowledge..."

In the beginning of this thread, weren't you talking and explaining the bank agreement the generals64 group had?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 12:03 am

RamblerNash wrote:

In the beginning of this thread, weren't you talking and explaining the bank agreement the generals64 group had?
I do not believe those words were discussed by me. But most of that verbage came from others that for some reason due to their ego, tend to explain things that are not 100 percent accurate and use a basic verbage to express a simple version of the situation to the general public. And is the main reason many have been removed from position years ago because of what they claimed or how they communicated. But people on this site tend to bring up things from 4 years ago, that do not pertain to the current situation. Bluwolf and many others are not representatives, and yes bluewolf is full of it, but due to his ego, likes to act like he is in the know but in most situations is clueless. Egos are a part of society, especially in dinarland, and those that made predictions and explained things incorrectly were removed from any position of authority.  Most people especially in dinarland, tend to twist and mangle the true information and by the time it gets around is totally backwards from where it started. If this every happens, which it may never, the bank is only the facilitator of the transaction associated with the agreement. That's it, and they cannot legally have a agreement before anything happens or it would be considered a form of insider trading. No rate is in place, no group has any rates in place, that is all BS from dinarland. Nobody knows what any rate will be until it becomes international, which could take years. Nobody knows.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 12:15 am

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

I do not believe those words were discussed by me. But most of that verbage came from others that for some reason due to their ego, tend to explain things that are not 100 percent accurate and use a basic verbage to express a simple version of the situation to the general public. And is the main reason many have been removed from position years ago because of what they claimed or how they communicated. But people on this site tend to bring up things from 4 years ago, that do not pertain to the current situation. Bluwolf and many others are not representatives, and yes bluewolf is full of it, but due to his ego, likes to act like he is in the know but in most situations is clueless. Egos are a part of society, especially in dinarland, and those that made predictions and explained things incorrectly were removed from any position of authority.  Most people especially in dinarland, tend to twist and mangle the true information and by the time it gets around is totally backwards from where it started. If this every happens, which it may never, the bank is only the facilitator of the transaction associated with the agreement. That's it, and they cannot legally have a agreement before anything happens or it would be considered a form of insider trading. No rate is in place, no group has any rates in place, that is all BS from dinarland. Nobody knows what any rate will be until it becomes international, which could take years. Nobody knows.

Hmmm...

TRADE wrote:reapandsow,  a high rate, don't remember ever a rate being discussed, again, apparently your reading false claims of rates in dinarland,  none of which is coming from the group. Yes, you are correct , the massive overprint is a problem, and any high rate claims out there do not support it. But again, you may not also be privy or in the circles that could be eliminating the over print involving the IMF. And as said by him, the rate is unknown , no prenegotiated rate is legal, there is a LOI in place for the business relationship and when it is known the leverage of the group may get the exchange a piece of the spread because of a volume agreement. Whether that is 25 cents plus 2 cents on the spread, nobody knows until the final rate is put into place by the BIS and it is international. 

The whole problem with everybodies assumptions is that false information or stories are being put out that people tie to the organized group. Most of that information is not representing the group and others associate the false statements being tied to the group and it is not.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 12:18 am

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Hmmm...

TRADE wrote:reapandsow,  a high rate, don't remember ever a rate being discussed, again, apparently your reading false claims of rates in dinarland,  none of which is coming from the group. Yes, you are correct , the massive overprint is a problem, and any high rate claims out there do not support it. But again, you may not also be privy or in the circles that could be eliminating the over print involving the IMF. And as said by him, the rate is unknown , no prenegotiated rate is legal, there is a LOI in place for the business relationship and when it is known the leverage of the group may get the exchange a piece of the spread because of a volume agreement. Whether that is 25 cents plus 2 cents on the spread, nobody knows until the final rate is put into place by the BIS and it is international. 

The whole problem with everybodies assumptions is that false information or stories are being put out that people tie to the organized group. Most of that information is not representing the group and others associate the false statements being tied to the group and it is not.

Hmmmm....  don't see any bank brought up.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 12:28 am

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Hmmm...

LOL

TRADE wrote:SSmith, if you were a part of the group at the early beginnings the qtrly and monthly updates did explain all those situations. The public meeting held in the fall of 2014 in KC also informed the group that G64 was no longer attached. What I said, is the relationship with the bank and the setup with them, is known differently by name then what was used in the public format. It does not matter, over 6 years many things have changed, the opportunity is that when the time comes, members will be communicated thru email from WF, on directions on how to participate in the option , that's it, nothing harmed. If you want to explore what will be offered then explore it. That is all that was setup. and the people that registered, have made the decision to have that information communicated to them to explore. If not ignore the email and choose other options.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 12:31 am

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Hmmm...

LOL

TRADE wrote:SSmith, if you were a part of the group at the early beginnings the qtrly and monthly updates did explain all those situations. The public meeting held in the fall of 2014 in KC also informed the group that G64 was no longer attached. What I said, is the relationship with the bank and the setup with them, is known differently by name then what was used in the public format. It does not matter, over 6 years many things have changed, the opportunity is that when the time comes, members will be communicated thru email from WF, on directions on how to participate in the option , that's it, nothing harmed. If you want to explore what will be offered then explore it. That is all that was setup. and the people that registered, have made the decision to have that information communicated to them to explore. If not ignore the email and choose other options.

LOL

Again no comments on any contracts with the bank. Thanks Ramblernash for posting past post that support what I have said and not said.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 12:43 am

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Hmmm...

LOL

LOL

Again no comments on any contracts with the bank. Thanks Ramblernash for posting past post that support what I have said and not said.

LOL

RamblerNash wrote:"generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. She told them what we had and they all but offered her a job. We have their job done for them."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52858-generals64-the-bank-asked-kcmana-if-she-could-get-it-organized

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 12:47 am

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Hmmm...

LOL

LOL

LOL

RamblerNash wrote:"generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. She told them what we had and they all but offered her a job. We have their job done for them."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52858-generals64-the-bank-asked-kcmana-if-she-could-get-it-organized

Again, no where does it say their is a contract with the BANK. The bank is handling the transactions for that group if it would to ever come to fruition.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 1:05 am

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

Hmmm...

LOL

LOL

LOL

Again, no where does it say their is a contract with the BANK. The bank is handling the transactions for that group if it would to ever come to fruition.

Are you saying that the MOU and LOI are not contracts?

Ssmith wrote:Posted by Camdoc at WSOMN:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night

This long Skype chat was disturbing to those of us who have drunk the WSOMN koolaid and expect to RV any day now.  I encourage you to consider what Wiley says, and to FEEL the veracity of what he has to say.  I found that Wiley's statements did not have the same feeling that I get from hearing Tank or Joseph or many others on WSOMN.  That could be, as someone said, because I am addicted to the hopium.  Or, it could be that what he says is true, and I just don't want to hear it.  Or, it could be that he is telling us his version of the truth, and it is a reality removed from the reality and the truth that I live in.  Contemplate it yourselves, and decide for yourself what to believe, and what to do about it.

[I am prefacing with a few comments which were posted AFTER the long chat:
Diana: I AM WONDERING WHY DO ANYONE FALL FOR WHAT THAT WILLIE IS SAYING???
CANNOT YOU SEE THAT HE IS A PLANT TO FREAK EVERYONE???
DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION
DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY IMPORTANCE
JUST IHGNORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM OUT, BUT DO NOT FALL AND WASTE YOUR ENERGY WITH THAT KIND OF PEOPLE
BYE, I DO CARE HOW I SPEND MY TIME

Camdoc: Diana, interesting hypothesis.  I certainly no longer am aligned with everything Sweet Queen says, after her certainty yesterday that Drake Baily and Fisher are the same.  Certainly Wiley does NOT have the same vibe as Tank, Joseph, and most of WSOMN right now.

Wiley: I am not asking everyone to believe me blindly, go and read what we as a group have been posting for over 6 years. IT is that same then as it is today.]

Wiley Morgan (curator of Gen64 / Wells Fargo Group) in Skype chat tonight:

there is alot of bad information that has been floating about as of late, this reminds me of the community and how it was about 4 or 5 years ago. I will do my best to answer your questions and concerns. We as group leaders have not really made any statements in awhile as there is really nothing to say at this time. All we can do is wait and that is the hardest thing to do.

no we do not talk about the details or protocols, you can see what everyone is posting were talking points from a meeting KCMANA and I had in Kansas city 5 years ago. Since that time we have been asked to stop talking about them cause others latched onto them and were using them to confuse the community at large

Anything I or the group leadership have posted can be found at the INTEL4U forum...just search my name and you will find what has been put out

there are no rates on any screens to work with at the banks, the IQD is still listed as an exotic currency. Until it is removed and a new rate given we wait

at not time have we been called to go to the bank or been ready to send out the 800#'s

the 800's only pertain to our group deal, not everyone as you all have been told, Admirals is organized far differently and does not need 800#'s.

WF is not dessiminating information into the community

they would love nothing more than to have people stop talking about them to quit impeding thier day to day business

Q: Wiley do you think Rv this year ?

W: no one knows that not even me

the banks will not be the one that has the final say when this happens

that I agree with...the hype as of late is at a fever pitch and it comes from the same people with new screen names

it hurts alot of people that are new to this and have not seen what all has transpired over the years with dealers being shut down by the FBI, gurus going to jail for lying to profit from the community

spock I know nothing of the zimbabwe currency and what it will do

Q:  Wiley is there really an internet group?

W: not unless you count everyone that gets on the sites and reads the daily dinar boards

Q: I wish these gurus would say , put your currency away - it will happen someday

W:  You have nailed it princess A

this is a wait issue and how one spends their time doing this is up to each person

when it does truly happen it will go viral and verifiable to anyone who can dial a phone and call a bank that does currency transactions

exactly, there is nothing for the group leaders to do at this point

: we have structured the deal, gathered the emails and now we wait
  nothing we do or say will change anything

myself I spend my time doing not for profit work in Kurdistan

Ken [Seigel who owns Recaps] will not post me anymore as I am too polarizing for his audeince. I respect him for telling me personally as to why he choses not too

Q: WM any possibility that the 3 zero dinar currency we now hold will be eliminated similar to the deletion of the 50 dinar category?

tell no lies that way there is less to remember
Omni that is a distinct possibly, however I would have to conclude that is more of an in country issue for them and not so much for us
the 50 was removed as it had no security measures on it and was the easiest to counterfiet with a copier

Q.  Wiley are 'the group' rates locked in right now?

W no, that would be insider trading
we have an  MOU and LOI we are operating under

Q Ok cool,we have been hearing the longer this goes on for the higher the rates get

W: no one truly know that

it is only speculation from those that read the arcticles and then give opinion pieces on them, only [they] state it as fact when there is not evidence to back thier statement

A: Wiley .....so if those rates were going to be there we could negotiate up to the higher rates? even if we go with the group?

W: that is only speculation, no ones knows what they will truly do after all this time. I can only speak of things from a group leadership perspective. We have never put that out contrary to what some say, we have never taken a dime or are being paid by anyone for any of our work to date

we built a group, built a database and negotiated a deal, so many talk as if they are leaders of the group and pass along bad information

if there is anything to put out it will come from Kcmana or myself

Q: Banks in Canada?
W: definatively I do not and anyone telling you they know is not being honest

again if you want to know more and are reluctant to ask here, you can find just about everything we have ever put out over at the INTEL4U site. That is the only place that we post

Q: This isnt meant to be derogatory,but many say the real Wiley would never come on a board to talk,so how come you agree'd to come here?

W:  no I am not, why would a bank spend money for that if they are not even ready to do this. Banks do not waste money like that. I would never go to a location that was not a bank especially going to a new locatoin when you have no idea who the people there are. huge security issue and red flags for me

dale  because my phone has literally been going crazy from all the nonsense going on and people bringing the group into it

when group leaders have to get on the phone and put out fires it creates issues that we truly do not want and do not need

I am just a regular person, no one special and no one will remember when this is over. I just became a face and a voice for many, nothing more

SweetQueen: Folks I know there are many doubters as to whether this is the real Wiley Morgan.  I have no interest nor does he is defrauding any of you, our agenda is to not allow people to get hurt.  I go by the rules that I would rather hear an ugly truth than a pretty lie.

Q  Wiley would the elders accept other currencys like the Zim or Rupiah or the Riel in our 'group' currency's ?

W: we have never spoken about those at anytime

the bank will work with you on any of them if they are tradeable

C: I hear you,just thought our group would have negotiated those other currencys in as well.thought i would ask

SQ:  For the record Intel4u.net does not have a group.  It is simply the platform Wiley has used to convey the message to the members that signed up in Generals64 group which I believe is now the WF Group.

Q: Wiley: so, is the conclusion that all that we have been hearing is just hype? There is no talk about this happening anytime soon?

W: not in any cirlce that I have talked to

do not let others lead you astray thinking that through only them will you find out when this is truly happening. Many of them are just regular people with jobs like the rest of us. They get info from those that have been behind the scenes for years putting out bad information. These new gurus were not the first to ever be lied to in this. There will come a time when they realize that they are being used.

Glen, we prenegotiated things for some elderly people that did not feel they had the knowledge or comfort level dealing with the bank. Others like me who do this stuff daily took that on and negotiated on everyones behalf using the power of leverage to work a part of the spread to our advantage.

(Re Dr Clarke and Mt Goat)
I do not think there are the same people, two distinct different wrtiting styles, but I honestly do not know. I quit doing background check on people long ago
again I am waiting just like everyone else

I do not long on everyday to read everything, I do get sent alot of stuff but scan it briefly and move on with non profit business that I can see making a measurable difference in peoples lives righ tnow

many will not like what I have posted tonight and that is fine. Everyone is entitled to thier opinions. The immutable fact is we are all waiting and no one is getting the secret information they are telling this community.

dale I am not privy to what happens in those [WTO] meetings or discussion and to say anything on it one way or the other would be an opinion

yeah I am already getting the IM from those that do not like it
I cannot change the facts and I gain nothing by lying

those who are in the group will be emailed by the bank

C: We might not like it, but I would rather have the truth, than all this mess we hear every day

SQ: Wiley don't let anyone upset you, as always I know your heart and your credibility.  And I thank you for accepting my request.

W: we have been asked to not talk about banks by name as what many think they know they do not

(What about Canadians?)
W: George I honestly do not know what they will do in the end as so much has changed in the 6 years when we started this

SQ I have thick skin, I am a RANGER, take alot more to intimidate me

did you sign up at any time
if you did they your in the database

Jade: Yes, and KCMana emailed me

W:  then you are good to go Jadenter

(Do you mean that no one has exchanged privately?)
how can anyone exchange a currency that is still listed as exotic and no rates to work with. You think the dealers would still be selling at a loss if people were exchanging

we stay in the good graces because we stay quiet, I only come on tonight to stop some of the nonsense we have had to deal with most of this week

we shut the server down so we have no way to email the entire group if we wanted too. this is the your group, you are the best advocate for it not us. We only acted as your voices at the negotiations

C:  Wiley is it true if an email was submitted twice it probably got bounced out of the database? I double submitted because i never got a reply the first time is why i mention this

W: Awesome thanks a lot for that one,it was talked about for years

lots of people think they are helping others when they start talking about the group but inadvertantly hurt them when they are saying the wrong things

we have never asked you for money, to send us your currency, the only thing we asked for was an email so that we could pass along so you could get the information you need when this happens

if you want to share I am fine with that, I know it will get twisted down stream but that is what it is.

dale, being a leader in this is not all it is cracked up to be. there are so many of you and so few of us and we truly do not have super secret intel or people telling us daily that this is happening and that is happening. That is the dinar illusion painted by so many that state thier opinions on dinar sites

SQ: Wiley can you clarify what is the group name at this time, many have said it changed from Generals64 to WF Group.

W: others will twist it when the send it on, I am no rookie in that venture. No worries tell it straight and you have nothing to worry aobut it reside on theose that want to skew in thier favor

it is all symantics, what does it matter what we are called really just as long as we are called. For the time being we have just beeen called THE GROUP, stopped us WF group and G64

C: Wiley: do you feel the ' gurus' are told to pump us up every day with bank stories, etc? Because at least every week we are told that someone else has exchanged. It never made any sense to me that some average person would be called into a bank and given USD for all of their currencies. It sounds like it has all been lies.

W most of that comes from dealers pay someone under the table to gin up thier currency sales I am sorry to say

SQ: I would like clarification between your group and the internet group whom is not registered.

W: there is no internet group, if so how are all these people to be notified. OH the 800 number, that is already on every banks website right now. This is the power of suggestion being used on many when everyone tried building a group and found out it was not as easy as what people think. When many fell short they started the attacks on the group itself

SQ you been at this for awhile you can speak to most all of this. You have seen the gurus come and go

SQ: Yes I have Wiley, I know all you have said to be TRUE but many rather hear a pretty lie than the REAL TRUTH as you and I know it.

W: truth is not always popular

SQ: But we have seen what lies have done to many families as well.

C: Wiley have you heard if the US is secretly asset backed behind the curtains?

W: dale, I hear it but seen no proof to those assertions by others

I have been hearing that same thing for years, but not once have I seen physical documentation to back any of that up. We have to work with facts, when we do not we are not in a position to debate things intelligently

I have said it many times - a RANGER never lies, never quits and never leaves a man on the battlefielf

(How many in the group?)
W: Hundreds of thousands.   I do not have the exact count

this is more like a 401K, invest and wait for the investment to mature. Watching daily is what makes it hard, yet we have all been guilty of it including myself. No one will be left out knowing when it happens, everyone will be saying it, not just a few here and there but everyone.

B: Now that is about the dumbest statement I've heard all night.  Watch you 401K grow?  How about watch your 401 DISSOLVE?  No disrespect, but seriously

W: understand many are losing money in their 401's but that is due to policy and economics, same thing as the dinar

C: Wiley...is there any hope out there that we could see this happen in 2016?

W: I honestly do not have the answer for that and no one on the boards does either. That information is held so close. Imagine if it went out what the speculators would do to the dinar.

the Swiss broke away from the Euro and no one knew until it happened. The VND devalued 3 times and no one knew it until after it happened. It will never be posted before it happens, it will happen and then others work from those changes.

the bank memos are misdirection, sure the bank got memo's about currencies, but those memo's from corpaorate only tell the currency exchange department to double check thier transactions cause the overnight changes have taken place. Bank is not in business to lose money on the wrong rates.

C: Wiley is the Zim really a bond,because the paper its on?
W: my printer paper is bond paper, ridiculous statement and yes I know where it came from
do not let them us terminology to confuse

you have weathered alot. I do talk to those that have been at this far longer than me. Those that were the lawyers for Wanta and other hearings

Wiley: I am not asking everyone to believe me blindly, go and read what we as a group have been posting for over 6 years. IT is that same then as it is today

ask those that attended the meetings in Kansas City for over 3 years before we stopped. the bankers and others were brought in to talk to the currency holders directly so they could hear it for themselves and not through us.

how is it that when we talk to the same banks that many of others do we do not hear what they are hearing and yet we put a business deal together with them,

Gail: F Y I - I have from a Very close source that ""Wiley Morgan"" Is NOT Running gen64 He Is NOT in charge Of anything to do with Gen64 - There upper management that are very PO because of his attempt to usurp authority

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 1:09 am

Great post Ramblernash, that's a good one to repost

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 1:12 am

TRADE wrote:Great post Ramblernash, that's a good one to repost

Yep! It just proves my point...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 1:13 am

What point did it just prove for you.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 1:16 am

TRADE wrote:What point did it just prove for you.

LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 1:17 am

RamblerNash wrote:

LOL

Yea, I thought so, you proved no point at all.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 25, 2016 1:18 am

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

LOL

Yea, I thought so, you proved no point at all.

Ad hominem? LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 am

TRADE wrote:I do not believe those words were discussed by me. But most of that verbage came from others that for some reason due to their ego, tend to explain things that are not 100 percent accurate and use a basic verbage to express a simple version of the situation to the general public. And is the main reason many have been removed from position years ago because of what they claimed or how they communicated. But people on this site tend to bring up things from 4 years ago, that do not pertain to the current situation. Bluwolf and many others are not representatives, and yes bluewolf is full of it, but due to his ego, likes to act like he is in the know but in most situations is clueless. Egos are a part of society, especially in dinarland, and those that made predictions and explained things incorrectly were removed from any position of authority.  Most people especially in dinarland, tend to twist and mangle the true information and by the time it gets around is totally backwards from where it started. If this every happens, which it may never, the bank is only the facilitator of the transaction associated with the agreement. That's it, and they cannot legally have a agreement before anything happens or it would be considered a form of insider trading. No rate is in place, no group has any rates in place, that is all BS from dinarland. Nobody knows what any rate will be until it becomes international, which could take years. Nobody knows.

Are you saying Wiley was incorrect in the statement he made on Skype last March?

"Wiley: I am not asking everyone to believe me blindly, go and read what we as a group have been posting for over 6 years. IT is that same then as it is today."

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 25, 2016 8:47 am

"That's it, and they cannot legally have a agreement before anything happens or it would be considered a form of insider trading."

THANK YOU! 

In one sentence, you absolutely proved my point.  You have no agreement, and there cannot be a LoI in any way, shape or form.  There is no agreement.  There is no, "Yeah, when this happens, we'll give you this."  It is illegal.  It cannot be a binding agreement in any way.  Learn color of law, learn contracts.  You've never had a signatory - like I've said 1000 times.    You kept attacking my statements as fantasy or opinion.  Nope.

So, just to be clear - there is no agreement in principle (illegal, breaks several bank regs on futures trading), nothing binding, no Letter of Intent, no signatory, not a single Dinarian named in any kind of contract, no rate guarantee stipulation...nothing.  I have said this 1000 times.  And I am glad you finally came around to an admission.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 10:56 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:"That's it, and they cannot legally have a agreement before anything happens or it would be considered a form of insider trading."

THANK YOU! 

In one sentence, you absolutely proved my point.  You have no agreement, and there cannot be a LoI in any way, shape or form.  There is no agreement.  There is no, "Yeah, when this happens, we'll give you this."  It is illegal.  It cannot be a binding agreement in any way.  Learn color of law, learn contracts.  You've never had a signatory - like I've said 1000 times.    You kept attacking my statements as fantasy or opinion.  Nope.

So, just to be clear - there is no agreement in principle (illegal, breaks several bank regs on futures trading), nothing binding, no Letter of Intent, no signatory, not a single Dinarian named in any kind of contract, no rate guarantee stipulation...nothing.  I have said this 1000 times.  And I am glad you finally came around to an admission.

Again, you are clearly missing the point and continue to assume. The banks are the institution that will handling the transaction, and they can legally prepare for any future transaction possibilities, regardless if they currently service the dinar for example, and regardless if you are anybody else thinks it will ever come to fruition. You have continued to assume that the banks are in a binding agreement, and have totally missed the point, they are just the institution chosen to handle the transaction.

There are outside identities that have a agreement. And the bank which is handling it can prepare for how to handle the transaction if it were to come to fruition.

There are different levels that handle different transactions in business. Now think about it, if there is a possible major transaction that could happen in the future, regardless of what you and others think, I am sure they have a lot more knowledge of the possibilities then what blog writers theories are, don't you think it would be in the better interest of that bank to have a plan in place to potentially bring in new customers in case their was movement on the currency.

And if you say you have the knowledge you do in business can you understand that different departments may be handling that possibility where other departments are not informed of it like 5000 plus locations are bank presidents US wide.

Can you not agree that at a higher level in the banks, that they can be preparing for the possibility without lower level employees aware of it that have to hold to the company line. You and I can make a personal contract that I would buy your dinar from you in the future, and bank X will handle it.

That contract is not illegal, nor talking with the bank to handle it for us is illegal for the bank. What you do not understand or may understand but not showing it, is there are major money players in this world that at levels the general public don't deal at or understand, and those complete details will not be put out publicly.

So for whatever verbage that was used in the past to generically explain to a group of people that in most cases have never dealt in this arena "dinarland", to explain the generic concept and by some that have explained it incorrectly are improperly which allows many members of this site to try and tear it apart because of just a dumb down view in most cases to explain it to the general masses.

Then you have the complete twist of other people taking that info and twisting it to fit their agendas that have nothing to do with the situation. All I know is from day one, I have been closely involved with the development of this looking in, and I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings.

Now this site can post any picture, they can dig up any dirt on anybody, but that is 100 percent true information regardless of what bank president or dept head anybody has talked to.

If the researchers on this site really want to prove or disprove it instead of just creating conflict for their agenda, then they are good enough to do the research to find out the auditorium and the library hall that was reserved to hold the meetings.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed May 25, 2016 11:21 am

" I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings."

Interesting that there were thousands of people at these supposed meetings w/bank reps and not word on the internet from them talking about the meetings and the bank presentation. 

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Nope.  I'm sorry Trade.  What you have described in great detail above is not possible in any way.  A bank cannot autonomously agree to stipulations outside of banking regs.  They CANNOT be party to any agreement or LoI for future currency valuations.  This violates CFTC regulations, and they cannot be party to any future agreement or deal.  You still haven't addressed the illegality of fiduciary and/or chain of custody when it comes to ANYONE trying to negotiate ANY deal involving a bank under both CFTC and SEC by-laws.  There are no backroom deals involving thousands of currency holders, hoping to get a sweetheart arrangement when a foreign currency spikes in value 35000% overnight.  This supposed Gen64 Group, in your opinion, negotiated on behalf of anyone sending an email wanting some deal.  Now there were thousands in a room - including bank personnel - aware of this deal?  And, according to your statement, this was a publicly-acknowledged arrangement between thousands of currency holders and bank employees who possessed the authority and fiduciary control to negotiate a futures contract, but nobody signed anything? 

Wow, you can spin a yarn w the best of them.  Have you considered starting your own Dinar forum?

If all of this actually took place, it was a fraud perpetrated upon all participants, and the bank employees are all in violation.  Every single one of them, Trade.  You think I just make this stuff up?  You think a bank, 'having a plan in place' (as you phrase it) means there is a binding agreement between 2 or more parties regarding the future value of a foreign currency & exchange procedures?  You have admitted nothing is signed, and that is the ONLY thing keeping any of you out of prison!  Examine how foreign currency is classified under CFTC, and how the SEC uses statutory law to prosecute violators.  Since we know all of these boards are monitored (right?  aren't they?), your admission of being involved with meetings on this topic wasn't the smartest move...Your best hope is that there was a backroom deal, and it doesn't get discovered by regulators.  BEST HOPE.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Ssmith wrote:" I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings."

Interesting that there were thousands of people at these supposed meetings w/bank reps and not word on the internet from them talking about the meetings and the bank presentation. 

Well it looks like you missed out, don't you get it, things like appointments, 800 numbers got out and I know on chat sites 4 years ago it was talked about. That's how all this info got twisted by people acting important and using that info and changing it to fit there agendas. You can make any comments you want, does not discredit what happened, neither does you knowing about it either. Like I said, if you really want to know the truth, investigate it, instead of throwing darts because you were uninformed of it.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 25, 2016 1:35 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:" I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings."

Well it looks like you missed out, don't you get it, things like appointments, 800 numbers got out and I know on chat sites 4 years ago it was talked about. That's how all this info got twisted by people acting important and using that info and changing it to fit there agendas. You can make any comments you want, does not discredit what happened, neither does you knowing about it either. Like I said, if you really want to know the truth, investigate it, instead of throwing darts because you were uninformed of it.
Nope, that's a complete falsehood as well.  TerryK was deposed and admitted that was a fabrication to the FBI...try again!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 1:37 pm

Yes the public is not going to get 800 numbers that is 100 percent correct and stolen and twisted by people like Terryk. As I said above, information setup to facilitate the group was taken and used by others like tony , terryk, etc  TRY AGAIN

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 25, 2016 1:46 pm

TRADE wrote:Yes the public is not going to get 800 numbers that is 100 percent correct and stolen and twisted by people like Terryk. As I said above, information setup to facilitate the group was taken and used by others like tony , terryk, etc  TRY AGAIN

Nobody is receiving 800 numbers by simply emailing their personal info and currency holdings to Gen64. Trade, you live in a fantasy world. 

As the, 'leadership' of Gen64 ALL exited stage left (because they see what happened to other issuers of BS and are getting out while they can), please feel free to cling to the hope that the bank will break the law to cut thousands of people a deal. 

Again - the first time anyone mentioned thousands of people gathering w bank personnel to discuss this, 'deal' was you, a few minutes ago.  That took it to a whole other level.  Probably wise for you to just stop commenting, to be honest - you're building a case against yourself where the 5th amendment can't help you, because you're documenting everything in a public forum.

I messaged a few people, actually wishing that you'd cease before it becomes irreparable for you (and anonymity won't provide a shield, unfortunately).  Let's just agree to disagree, and drop it...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 1:48 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Nope.  I'm sorry Trade.  What you have described in great detail above is not possible in any way.  A bank cannot autonomously agree to stipulations outside of banking regs.  They CANNOT be party to any agreement or LoI for future currency valuations.  This violates CFTC regulations, and they cannot be party to any future agreement or deal.  You still haven't addressed the illegality of fiduciary and/or chain of custody when it comes to ANYONE trying to negotiate ANY deal involving a bank under both CFTC and SEC by-laws.  There are no backroom deals involving thousands of currency holders, hoping to get a sweetheart arrangement when a foreign currency spikes in value 35000% overnight.  This supposed Gen64 Group, in your opinion, negotiated on behalf of anyone sending an email wanting some deal.  Now there were thousands in a room - including bank personnel - aware of this deal?  And, according to your statement, this was a publicly-acknowledged arrangement between thousands of currency holders and bank employees who possessed the authority and fiduciary control to negotiate a futures contract, but nobody signed anything? 

Wow, you can spin a yarn w the best of them.  Have you considered starting your own Dinar forum?

If all of this actually took place, it was a fraud perpetrated upon all participants, and the bank employees are all in violation.  Every single one of them, Trade.  You think I just make this stuff up?  You think a bank, 'having a plan in place' (as you phrase it) means there is a binding agreement between 2 or more parties regarding the future value of a foreign currency & exchange procedures?  You have admitted nothing is signed, and that is the ONLY thing keeping any of you out of prison!  Examine how foreign currency is classified under CFTC, and how the SEC uses statutory law to prosecute violators.  Since we know all of these boards are monitored (right?  aren't they?), your admission of being involved with meetings on this topic wasn't the smartest move...Your best hope is that there was a backroom deal, and it doesn't get discovered by regulators.  BEST HOPE.

Are you just trying to cause conflict or what. Can you not get it thru your head that their is no agreement or contract with the bank. How do I need to draw it out for you. The agreements are not with the Bank, get it. So any of your valid arguments do not even apply to this situation.

There is no preset agreed upon contract rate, that is all dinarland BS.

What do you not understand. I never said this "publicly-acknowledged arrangement between thousands of currency holders and bank employees who possessed the authority and fiduciary control to negotiate a futures contract, but nobody signed anything?"

Please stop implying that I am saying things that I am not saying.  You keep spinning this to imply that there is a contract with a bank..... are you are assuming there is. 

GET IT THRU your head, its NOT with the bank. Now does that end our conversation, because your argument does not apply to the situation.

DO YOU GET IT.

There is nothing keeping me out of prison, I have done nothing wrong, go treat the gurus as the criminals they are, but your anger is spilling over to a innocent person. As for as attending meetings, that is not criminal but I guess you have to play that card to look important.  You know this is widely known in dinarland, and its funny no body has been sent to jail for it.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Wed May 25, 2016 2:00 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:
TRADE wrote:Yes the public is not going to get 800 numbers that is 100 percent correct and stolen and twisted by people like Terryk. As I said above, information setup to facilitate the group was taken and used by others like tony , terryk, etc  TRY AGAIN

Nobody is receiving 800 numbers by simply emailing their personal info and currency holdings to Gen64. Trade, you live in a fantasy world.  As the, 'leadership' of Gen64 ALL exited stage left (because they see what happened to other issuers of BS and are getting out while they can), please feel free to cling to the hope that the bank will break the law to cut thousands of people a deal.  Again - the first time anyone mentioned thousands of people gathering w bank personnel to discuss this, 'deal' was you, a few minutes ago.  That took it to a whole other level.  Probably wise for you to just stop commenting, to be honest - you're building a case against yourself where the 5th amendment can't help you, because you're documenting everything in a public forum.  I messaged a few people, actually wishing that you'd cease before it becomes irreparable for you (and anonymity won't provide a shield, unfortunately).  Let's just agree to disagree, and drop it...

The only thing that was sent in was a email, no currency holdings. The leadership of importance has just stopped dealing with the dinar public. There is no need to convince anybody including yourself of the situation. If you were not interested then you weren't. There is no law breaking here, and I do not cling to hope like the dinar people do. Its a option that if anything happens, will give me a option to explore that's it. Cost nobody anything, its just a option. Speaking about a public meeting has no criminal act at all. There is nothing for me to repair and I do not need to be shielded from anybody. I am a family man, never been arrested, not connected to any bank, I have no dirt on me other then life that most people probably have in there past. Yes, people can post my name, my family pictures, but that's all you will get on me. I am not hiding behind anybody and your big talk and painting the picture of a legal situation with me is just you blowing up the conversation to look like your somebody on this board. I guess for just pure anger somebody could post a video but I guarantee that there will be no negative basis to it that applies to this speculative investment.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm

TRADE wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:Nope.  I'm sorry Trade.  What you have described in great detail above is not possible in any way.  A bank cannot autonomously agree to stipulations outside of banking regs.  They CANNOT be party to any agreement or LoI for future currency valuations.  This violates CFTC regulations, and they cannot be party to any future agreement or deal.  You still haven't addressed the illegality of fiduciary and/or chain of custody when it comes to ANYONE trying to negotiate ANY deal involving a bank under both CFTC and SEC by-laws.  There are no backroom deals involving thousands of currency holders, hoping to get a sweetheart arrangement when a foreign currency spikes in value 35000% overnight.  This supposed Gen64 Group, in your opinion, negotiated on behalf of anyone sending an email wanting some deal.  Now there were thousands in a room - including bank personnel - aware of this deal?  And, according to your statement, this was a publicly-acknowledged arrangement between thousands of currency holders and bank employees who possessed the authority and fiduciary control to negotiate a futures contract, but nobody signed anything? 

Are you just trying to cause conflict or what. Can you not get it thru your head that their is no agreement or contract with the bank. How do I need to draw it out for you. The agreements are not with the Bank, get it. So any of your valid arguments do not even apply to this situation.

There is no preset agreed upon contract rate, that is all dinarland BS.

What do you not understand. I never said this "publicly-acknowledged arrangement between thousands of currency holders and bank employees who possessed the authority and fiduciary control to negotiate a futures contract, but nobody signed anything?"

Please stop implying that I am saying things that I am not saying.  You keep spinning this to imply that there is a contract with a bank..... are you are assuming there is. 

GET IT THRU your head, its NOT with the bank. Now does that end our conversation, because your argument does not apply to the situation.

DO YOU GET IT.

There is nothing keeping me out of prison, I have done nothing wrong, go treat the gurus as the criminals they are, but your anger is spilling over to a innocent person. As for as attending meetings, that is not criminal but I guess you have to play that card to look important.  You know this is widely known in dinarland, and its funny no body has been sent to jail for it.
Let it go, Trade.  Let it go. All good in the hood.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 12:47 pm

TRADE wrote:
ReapAndSow73 wrote:"That's it, and they cannot legally have a agreement before anything happens or it would be considered a form of insider trading."

THANK YOU! 

Again, you are clearly missing the point and continue to assume. The banks are the institution that will handling the transaction, and they can legally prepare for any future transaction possibilities, regardless if they currently service the dinar for example, and regardless if you are anybody else thinks it will ever come to fruition. You have continued to assume that the banks are in a binding agreement, and have totally missed the point, they are just the institution chosen to handle the transaction.

"Wiley: I am not asking everyone to believe me blindly, go and read what we as a group have been posting for over 6 years. IT is that same then as it is today

ask those that attended the meetings in Kansas City for over 3 years before we stopped. the bankers and others were brought in to talk to the currency holders directly so they could hear it for themselves and not through us.

how is it that when we talk to the same banks that many of others do we do not hear what they are hearing and yet we put a business deal together with them,"

It's pretty clear from Wiley that there is a business deal with the banks...

There are outside identities that have a agreement. And the bank which is handling it can prepare for how to handle the transaction if it were to come to fruition.

"outside identities" added to the mix to through off Gen64's bank deal?

There are different levels that handle different transactions in business. Now think about it, if there is a possible major transaction that could happen in the future, regardless of what you and others think, I am sure they have a lot more knowledge of the possibilities then what blog writers theories are, don't you think it would be in the better interest of that bank to have a plan in place to potentially bring in new customers in case their was movement on the currency.

And if you say you have the knowledge you do in business can you understand that different departments may be handling that possibility where other departments are not informed of it like 5000 plus locations are bank presidents US wide.

So Chaz's email from corporate Wells Fargo isn't high enough on the ladder for you TRADE?

Can you not agree that at a higher level in the banks, that they can be preparing for the possibility without lower level employees aware of it that have to hold to the company line. You and I can make a personal contract that I would buy your dinar from you in the future, and bank X will handle it.

That contract is not illegal, nor talking with the bank to handle it for us is illegal for the bank. What you do not understand or may understand but not showing it, is there are major money players in this world that at levels the general public don't deal at or understand, and those complete details will not be put out publicly.

Is this the point that "Donald Trump holds Dinar" comes in now?

So for whatever verbage that was used in the past to generically explain to a group of people that in most cases have never dealt in this arena "dinarland", to explain the generic concept and by some that have explained it incorrectly are improperly which allows many members of this site to try and tear it apart because of just a dumb down view in most cases to explain it to the general masses.

So you don't like the verbage from the past, but you choose to ignore the verbage that Wiley put out recently?

Then you have the complete twist of other people taking that info and twisting it to fit their agendas that have nothing to do with the situation. All I know is from day one, I have been closely involved with the development of this looking in, and I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings.

Meetings with thousands of people with bank representatives...Hmmm...

Now this site can post any picture, they can dig up any dirt on anybody, but that is 100 percent true information regardless of what bank president or dept head anybody has talked to.

If the researchers on this site really want to prove or disprove it instead of just creating conflict for their agenda, then they are good enough to do the research to find out the auditorium and the library hall that was reserved to hold the meetings.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 12:52 pm

LOL, you must be having a boring week again, and trying to drum up another debate. So pathetic

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 2:15 pm

TRADE wrote:LOL, you must be having a boring week again, and trying to drum up another debate. So pathetic

I'm having an exciting week Trade, how about you?

And no, can't have a debate with you TRADE when you only speak in riddles!

Care to discuss facts?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 2:33 pm

So sorry, your needing filler for your site. Several facts have been discussed, you just want to hide behind a name, post twisted tweets, take tibits of conversations and twist it to your point. You still have in no way have disproved anything on this subject, and will not make the effort to do so other then your mubble jumble you do on a obscure dinar site which less then half of a half of of a half of a percent in the US even reads.  As for as the details, you are nobody in the US that anybody has to prove anything too. So go ahead and post twisted tweets to your 255 followers, I am sure they are still upset that in the past they believed the gurus and their stories. And you will again fall into the same boat at dinarland does, put out a lie, put out a story and 3 days later it is forgot about.  Anybody can twist any conversation and use any comments to twist the truth, they can post any picture and any name and make a funny video, just to spite somebody. You can do what ever you want, the problem is, under the subject dinarland, I have not predicted a thing, I am attached to no website, I am not active on the blog sites, I rarely post or even look at things until I get my notification from this thread in my email, I am attached to no dealers, and are 100 percent against what all the games the gurus have played over the year. You know, you have nothing on me, I am sure several of you have tried to research me, so unless you want to drum up a orchestrated post or video, it would have nothing to do with the dinar subject. There are many more gurus now and up and coming that your attention should be pointed too. Give it a rest, your 255 followers deserve better from you

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 4:47 pm

TRADE wrote:So sorry, your needing filler for your site.

LOL It's not my site...

Several facts have been discussed, you just want to hide behind a name, post twisted tweets, take tibits of conversations and twist it to your point.

Angry TRADE? Wiley pretty much said already that the group has a deal with the bank and operate under a MOU and LOI. Your just here trying to say otherwise, which at this point, hasn't worked well...

You still have in no way have disproved anything on this subject, and will not make the effort to do so other then your mubble jumble you do on a obscure dinar site which less then half of a half of of a half of a percent in the US even reads.

You should probably update your stats as far as dinar sites go...

As for as the details, you are nobody in the US that anybody has to prove anything too.

It's the people on the infamous email list that are concerned. You should try a little harder to address them...

So go ahead and post twisted tweets to your 255 followers, I am sure they are still upset that in the past they believed the gurus and their stories. And you will again fall into the same boat at dinarland does, put out a lie, put out a story and 3 days later it is forgot about. 

The lies that the Gen64 group hasn't been forgotten. Haven't you been keeping up with what they are putting out in the other forums?

Anybody can twist any conversation and use any comments to twist the truth, they can post any picture and any name and make a funny video, just to spite somebody.

Someone is going to make a video on this? I haven't heard anything about it. Do you know something that you care to share or you just making it up, hoping to get some fame?

You can do what ever you want, the problem is, under the subject dinarland, I have not predicted a thing, I am attached to no website, I am not active on the blog sites, I rarely post or even look at things until I get my notification from this thread in my email, I am attached to no dealers,

I don't recall anyone saying "you" were. Do you have a link saying otherwise?

and are 100 percent against what all the games the gurus have played over the year.

Well we are in 100% agreement there, but that also includes the Gen64 group...

You know, you have nothing on me, I am sure several of you have tried to research me, so unless you want to drum up a orchestrated post or video, it would have nothing to do with the dinar subject.

Are you looking for someone to give you your 15 minutes of fame?

There are many more gurus now and up and coming that your attention should be pointed too.

The Gen64 group is still around in dinarland, but lets leave those folks and the "stories" they told alone, right TRADE?

Give it a rest, your 255 followers deserve better from you

Cool...I'm growing in followers!

So TRADE, how did the deflection work for you this time?

All you are doing is showing your true colors...

Your last post reminded me of what TNT Tony used to do with calling people "Toothless Crackheads". Your much better than that to have to resort to those tactics...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 5:34 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

LOL It's not my site...
Your a major contributor to this site.

Several facts have been discussed, you just want to hide behind a name, post twisted tweets, take tibits of conversations and twist it to your point.

Angry TRADE? Wiley pretty much said already that the group has a deal with the bank and operate under a MOU and LOI. Your just here trying to say otherwise, which at this point, hasn't worked well...
No anger here, you mean nothing to get angry at, I have not said other wise, a generalization of participating parties still does not go into the complete details you seem you think you are entitled to know.

You still have in no way have disproved anything on this subject, and will not make the effort to do so other then your mubble jumble you do on a obscure dinar site which less then half of a half of of a half of a percent in the US even reads.

All the dinar sites are small and obscure compared to the population in the US and the amount of people that even care or deal with it. Sorry your little dinarland bubble is not as important as you think it is. The US does not revolve around the dinar community

As for as the details, you are nobody in the US that anybody has to prove anything too.

It's the people on the infamous email list that are concerned. You should try a little harder to address them...
They have been addressed hundreds of times, and any concerns is drummed up by people like you.

So go ahead and post twisted tweets to your 255 followers, I am sure they are still upset that in the past they believed the gurus and their stories. And you will again fall into the same boat at dinarland does, put out a lie, put out a story and 3 days later it is forgot about. 

The lies that the Gen64 group hasn't been forgotten. Haven't you been keeping up with what they are putting out in the other forums?
The problem you have is that anybody that even states "gen64" you think is part of the leadership in the group, the people that matter very rarely post anything, but there are a lot that act like they are in the know but are not even briefly in the circle. But you like spinning it like they are.

Anybody can twist any conversation and use any comments to twist the truth, they can post any picture and any name and make a funny video, just to spite somebody.

Someone is going to make a video on this? I haven't heard anything about it. Do you know something that you care to share or you just making it up, hoping to get some fame?
Apparently you have trouble reading or retaining what has been posted. I know you have seen and read the threats, and again you spin it to a sarcastic comment about fame. Good for your readers.

You can do what ever you want, the problem is, under the subject dinarland, I have not predicted a thing, I am attached to no website, I am not active on the blog sites, I rarely post or even look at things until I get my notification from this thread in my email, I am attached to no dealers,

Read previous response

and are 100 percent against what all the games the gurus have played over the year.

Again, since it is your mission, the burden of showing it is false lies in your efforts. PROVE IT

You know, you have nothing on me, I am sure several of you have tried to research me, so unless you want to drum up a orchestrated post or video, it would have nothing to do with the dinar subject.

Again, read past post and the threats, and again you try to spin it on something that it is not, your the fame seeker. Not me, oh , you can tweet again to your 255 followers.

There are many more gurus now and up and coming that your attention should be pointed too.

The Gen64 group is still around in dinarland, but lets leave those folks and the "stories" they told alone, right TRADE?

At least you admit you like the fame , that's great , great guru hunter, well known in the little dinar community. Great star you can put behind your life.

Your last post reminded me of what TNT Tony used to do with calling people "Toothless Crackheads". Your much better than that to have to resort to those tactics... Again trying to twist things like your the holy good guy and again the one making the personal attacks. 
The thing is regardless of what you will admit, you are not used to having somebody come back at you in at a intelligent level. I can tell it is obvious , I keep hitting spots that you always try to comeback with, and the only way is thru personal attacks. Here is a post from another site that is watching this, and what others think of it.
"
again I agree, don't think they are use to intelligent replies"
Why don't you just drop it, it is a subject that you do not agree with, and it is a subject that you are not going to have completely exposed to you in a public forum. It has not cost anybody a thing, it has not harmed anybody ever, and you are not involved with it.  So go ahead and attack all the dinar sites including this one that has all the emails registered to their sites, like you don't think those may be sold in the future.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Trade wrote:Give it a rest, your 255 followers deserve better from you

Are you referring to the over 29K registered users on this site? Or the 2500 Twitter followers? Oh, wait, maybe you mean the 250+ users browsing the site at this moment.... We have over 400 unique visitors daily so that can't be it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Trade wrote:Give it a rest, your 255 followers deserve better from you

Are you referring to the over 29K registered users on this site? Or the 2500 Twitter followers? Oh, wait, maybe you mean the 250+ users browsing the site at this moment.... We have over 1200 unique visitors daily so that can't be it.
Nope, referring to ramblernashs twitter followers,  but even this website is only followed by .009 percent of the US population. Again, the dinar world bubble means nothing, in the greater perspective in the world.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun May 29, 2016 7:47 pm

It means a lot to people who have believed the hype from Studley and others.  You know who I mean?  The people who spent their rent money, etc., because they were told the RV is imminent. 

People took comments like this to heart ( 5/26/2011):  Guru Studley (Gen64/WF Group): We are getting great info...cannot get specific...confirmations from all over the globe that we are in the best window i've ever seen. I hope we have an excellent Memorial Day weekend.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 7:51 pm

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

LOL It's not my site...
Your a major contributor to this site.

Well thank You! But let's not forget about all the others that contribute to this site...

No anger here, you mean nothing to get angry at, I have not said other wise, a generalization of participating parties still does not go into the complete details you seem you think you are entitled to know.

Yep! TNT Tony used to use that tactic all the time. "I know, but I can't tell you". It's just enough to draw people in, right?

All the dinar sites are small and obscure compared to the population in the US and the amount of people that even care or deal with it. Sorry your little dinarland bubble is not as important as you think it is. The US does not revolve around the dinar community

It is important to the people who have concerns...You for example...

They have been addressed hundreds of times, and any concerns is drummed up by people like you.

Look again...

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 6 Avatar?id=1607319&m=75&t=1464522812Sylbeanahwrote 
13m ago
Has anyone heard anything about the General64 group?

The problem you have is that anybody that even states "gen64" you think is part of the leadership in the group, the people that matter very rarely post anything, but there are a lot that act like they are in the know but are not even briefly in the circle. But you like spinning it like they are.

So if your posting, are you saying that you don't matter? LOL

Apparently you have trouble reading or retaining what has been posted. I know you have seen and read the threats, and again you spin it to a sarcastic comment about fame. Good for your readers.

Your the one that brought up a video...3 times! Count them...

Read previous response

There aren't any links saying that you were attached to anything, so no one is saying otherwise...

Again, since it is your mission, the burden of showing it is false lies in your efforts. PROVE IT

I think that ReapAndSow has covered the MOU and LOI pretty darn well. As for the other lies from the group, people can clearly see them...

Again, read past post and the threats, and again you try to spin it on something that it is not, your the fame seeker. Not me, oh , you can tweet again to your 255 followers.

Don't forget all the people on the #wearethepeople hashtag... LMAO

Missed one! LOL

At least you admit you like the fame , that's great , great guru hunter, well known in the little dinar community. Great star you can put behind your life.

I'll take that as a compliment to the quality of your argument. It's usually a sign of desperation on your part...

Your last post reminded me of what TNT Tony used to do with calling people "Toothless Crackheads". Your much better than that to have to resort to those tactics... Again trying to twist things like your the holy good guy and again the one making the personal attacks. 

I guess your not. My mistake...

The thing is regardless of what you will admit, you are not used to having somebody come back at you in at a intelligent level.

LOL

I can tell it is obvious , I keep hitting spots that you always try to comeback with, and the only way is thru personal attacks. Here is a post from another site that is watching this, and what others think of it.
"
again I agree, don't think they are use to intelligent replies"

And the link so that we can review the context?

Otherwise
one might think they are referring to you and the Gen64 group...

Why don't you just drop it, it is a subject that you do not agree with, and it is a subject that you are not going to have completely exposed to you in a public forum. It has not cost anybody a thing, it has not harmed anybody ever, and you are not involved with it.  So go ahead and attack all the dinar sites including this one that has all the emails registered to their sites, like you don't think those may be sold in the future.

Nah...You just didn't say that!

People who collect emails can sell them in the future?

How many emails has the Gen64 group collected?

Did you really mean to go there TRADE?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Ssmith wrote:It means a lot to people who have believed the hype from Studley and others.  You know who I mean?  The people who spent their rent money, etc., because they were told the RV is imminent. 

People took comments like this to heart ( 5/26/2011):  Guru Studley (Gen64/WF Group): We are getting great info...cannot get specific...confirmations from all over the globe that we are in the best window i've ever seen. I hope we have an excellent Memorial Day weekend.

Your posting a post from 5 years ago assuming, that post caused people to spent their rent money, ok, dramatize the situation again, a post from 5 years ago, from a person that is dead. Really. Lets come back to 2016.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum