Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq

3 posters

Go down

Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq Empty Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue May 18, 2021 10:02 am

Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq

05/18/2021

Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq 27522

Economy News _ Baghdad

Transport Minister Nasser Al-Shibli said on Tuesday that the ministry does not have authority over any airport in the country.

Al-Shibli confirmed in a press interview, that "the Ministry of Transport has no authority over any airport in the country. Rather, most of the airports belong to the Aviation Authority, which has been separated from the Ministry of Transport and linked directly to the Prime Minister’s office," indicating that "the ministry has no income in those airports, which in turn affected the work Flying directly. ”

The minister pointed out that "Najaf International Airport is managed by a body set up by the governorate that is responsible for the airport."

And on airlines, the Minister of Transport declared, "Opening lines with new countries with European countries such as Sweden and the Netherlands, after lifting the ban on Iraqi aviation, as well as the imminent opening of a flight line to Abu Dhabi in the Emirates." 

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25092
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq Empty Re: Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq

Post by EstebanWang Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:05 am

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Understanding the governance structure of airports in Iraq sheds light on how aviation operations are managed in the country. This insight is crucial for travelers and stakeholders alike.

EstebanWang

Back to top Go down

Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq Empty Re: Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq

Post by Verina Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am

Thanks for the info! It sounds like there's quite a bit of restructuring going on in the aviation sector.

Verina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum