Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!

Go down

The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! Empty The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!

Post by Mission1st Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm

Well, boys and girls, January 2024 marked the 20th year for the beginnings of the Dinar Myth and Legend. Desert Storm was over and the Hussein Regime was toppled, Saddam was captured (and executed) and  Saddam's two homicidal maniac sons had also bitten the dust. By 1994, mopping up operations had pretty much been completed and a dysfunctional government had been installed.  The Iraqi currency, by the simple means that the country had no GDP and no revenue, was worthless.

Meanwhile, in neighboring Kuwait, the very strong Kuwaiti Dinar, a very strong currency, had been declared worthless to keep Iraq from having any material gains. Kuwait printed some ersatz money for about a year and then introduced a NEW Kuwati dinar, unlike the one before the war. 

https://investortimes.com/when-did-kuwait-revalue-their-currency/#  

So, somewhere along the way, rumor mills started up about the Iraqi Dinar somehow got going and the hustlers, con men, and bullshit artists got involved. Okie Oil Man (born in Texas), aka  Lonnie Ray Richards, a known fraudster, started spinning the whole thing up.

2012: Enter the Renfrow Brothers: Tony, a known Ponzi/MLM/Grifter comes on the scene. His brother Ray, a music major from an agricultural college, trailing behind. Then followed by greasy Frank26 and the rest of the ass clowns that post in their shadow.

Phony Tony took the scam to unprecedented levels, keeping his low IQ audience enthralled and clutching their worthless currency in their sweaty, desperate hands. "Banks are on high Alert" "is probably his best know moniker along with the rest of the tired old catchphrases he uses for keeping the public donating to his scam. Even though Tony was convicted of wire fraud and spent a year in prison, his sidekick Rayren kept the fire alive in the hearts and minds of their followers.

Tony has employed a variety of pumpers to bring the information hour up to entertainment hour. The douche in Pennsylvania, Bus(ted) lady, Dumbass from Dallas the rest of the crew. 

Sadly, the Prophets for Profits are only making their proclamations about once a week now, just enough to keep some revenue and click baits alive. Im wondering if Tony Baloney is even still around and little Ray is keeping up the sham. "time will tell"

Anyway, Happy Anniversary to the Dinar Scam!! 20 years and going strong!! 

Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! Empty Re: The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!

Post by Mission1st Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm

The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary! Tonyba12
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum