Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

+17
Ethel Biscuit
nickgiammarino
TRADE
GypZ
roxy22222222
Jayzze
power123
TheVet
TNTBS
ReapAndSow73
Dinar Recaps
Ponee
kenlej
Terbo56
mightyoak
Kevind53
Ssmith
21 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 pm

Ssmith wrote:It means a lot to people who have believed the hype from Studley and others.  You know who I mean?  The people who spent their rent money, etc., because they were told the RV is imminent. 

People took comments like this to heart ( 5/26/2011):  Guru Studley (Gen64/WF Group): We are getting great info...cannot get specific...confirmations from all over the globe that we are in the best window i've ever seen. I hope we have an excellent Memorial Day weekend.

Your posting a post from 5 years ago assuming, that post caused people to spent their rent money, ok, dramatize the situation again, a post from 5 years ago, from a person that is dead. Really. Lets come back to 2016.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Empty Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Post by Ssmith Sun May 29, 2016 8:00 pm

More than even spending their rent money; how about people taking their lives over the pumping of the Dinar.  Gurus have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS, Trade!

5/22/2011:  Guru TNT Tony (5/22):  For this call…99% positive. Tired of hearing about this… we are way too close to even care.. I am not God. I know people want me to be but I’m not. Don’t run the US Govt or the Iraq govt. Being told that we are being blamed for people’s suicides. And blood on our hands. This is ludicrous to me. Takes somebody ignorant to say something like that.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Let me clear the air one more time,I wrote to corporate Wells Fargo, I told them the whole story,about the General,64 group,and they responded,I believe when they did respond they figured they where emailing to some one that could understand English, they are a bank that does not play around on guru predictions,if that was the case, well????? ,I believe corporate Wells Fargo, not a guru.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 8:19 pm

Ssmith wrote:More than even spending their rent money; how about people taking their lives over the pumping of the Dinar.  Gurus have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS, Trade!

5/22/2011:  Guru TNT Tony (5/22):  For this call…99% positive. Tired of hearing about this… we are way too close to even care.. I am not God. I know people want me to be but I’m not. Don’t run the US Govt or the Iraq govt. Being told that we are being blamed for people’s suicides. And blood on our hands. This is ludicrous to me. Takes somebody ignorant to say something like that.
You are 100 percent on that, not disagreeing with you, but direct that at the appropriate  people, because I would almost guarantee, you have not been associated with any of them, we have. We have had to take the phone calls of people doing that, just 6 months ago, a father shot himself and his kids over this, Over what tony and others have done. We have take those calls and have dealt with those families either directly or indirectly. All because of Tony, poppy, bluewolf, etc.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 29, 2016 8:28 pm

TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
Trade wrote:Give it a rest, your 255 followers deserve better from you

Are you referring to the over 29K registered users on this site? Or the 2500 Twitter followers? Oh, wait, maybe you mean the 250+ users browsing the site at this moment.... We have over 1100 unique visitors daily so that can't be it.
Nope, referring to ramblernashs twitter followers,  but even this website is only followed by .009 percent of the US population. Again, the dinar world bubble means nothing, in the greater perspective in the world.

So then if we are so small and insignificant, why are you making such a big deal of things? After this is YOUR topic.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

Are you referring to the over 29K registered users on this site? Or the 2500 Twitter followers? Oh, wait, maybe you mean the 250+ users browsing the site at this moment.... We have over 1100 unique visitors daily so that can't be it.
Nope, referring to ramblernashs twitter followers,  but even this website is only followed by .009 percent of the US population. Again, the dinar world bubble means nothing, in the greater perspective in the world.

So then if we are so small and insignificant, why are you making such a big deal of things? After this is YOUR topic.

This is not my "topic" and as you can see, your members or active members seem to need some content to keep busy and every week or 2 start something up and my email notification informs me.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Back in the General 64 days,my friends where buying dinar on the basis of the gurus predictions in the confounds of the group,but as it stands now no one is predicting but running away! everyone is washing there hands in it, is that any way to run something that was supposedly so important back in the day? In the 64 group? why is that?? It can't make you wonder,ether you where suck in like the rest of us Trade or your part of it.
Logics runs this conversation.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 29, 2016 8:56 pm

TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

This is not my "topic" and as you can see, your members or active members seem to need some content to keep busy and every week or 2 start something up and my email notification informs me.

Well considering that you came here and all but one of your posts have been on this tread which you hijacked by choosing to attack the members of this group, 79 posts by you later, I consider it to be yours now. Regardless, you never answered my question, just dodged it, so here it is again: Since we are such a small, insignificant, and in your words, pathetic group, why are you making such a big deal of things?

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865  Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:

Well considering that you came here and all but one of your posts have been on this tread which you hijacked by choosing to attack the members of this group, 79 posts by you later, I consider it to be yours now. Regardless, you never answered my question, just dodged it, so here it is again: Since we are such a small, insignificant, and in your words, pathetic group, why are you making such a big deal of things?

I am addressing the false accusations and assumptions, and the questions that were directed at me.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Chaz wrote:Back in the General 64 days,my friends where buying dinar on the basis of the gurus predictions in the confounds of the group,but as it stands now no one is predicting but running away! everyone is washing there hands in it, is that any way to run something that was supposedly so important back in the day? In  the 64 group? why is that?? It can't make you wonder,ether you where suck in like the rest of us Trade or your part of it.
Logics runs this conversation.

Chaz, you just confirmed exactly what I have been saying. Apparently people you are associated with and maybe including yourself and many others in dinarland made financial decisions for your family based on blogs and gurus. Your anger and the attitudes of many are the cause of the careless management of monies. To even admit that a person made purchases based on a internet rumor or website is the cause. Most of the people that did that are in positions where they had in most cases not the extra money to be investing. Mainly because the decision they made thru their lifes has gotten them to were they are today finiacially. Again making a financial decision that effects your family based on dinar gurus is the most careless management of monies. And no, I am not stuck in like you think you are, my handling of a minor portion of my investments for a very speculative exotic currency play was made way before I had even known anything about dinarland. And I am sure, it involved a lot more connected and people in positions that have more credibility then in dinarland. As for as washing there hands, I don't know what that means, choosing not to daily deal with the false accusations and false stories brought up by dinarland and the people that claim they are attached to somebody is not needed to be dealt with anymore. The roles of certain individuals 5 years ago, and the egos that some had were dealt with. There is no need to continue to address things everyr 2 weeks to keep people calm. They did not sign up to have to rub everybodies back every 2 weeks so they feel good. There is nothing to say, and they don't have to continue to address all the false rumors. If and when it happens, the appropriate steps will be taken, until then, all there is to do is wait and see what ever develops out of Iraq.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun May 29, 2016 10:32 pm

It was based on the Intel coming direct from the general 64 group, you know, like Tony"s,actually I have a friend, just on that Intel information that the RV was so close, that they got over a hundred people to sign up for the GENERAL 64 group with all the information supposedly to cash out,that was 5 years ago,or in that time period.
Of course that fizzled out ,& then other gurus started cash out groups, trusts funds,etc.
As intelligent as you & your people are, why in the world would you jump the gun without all the facts,not predictions but facts,because evidently you where wrong in your predictions back then as they are now. Just asking.
Hope you & your family are doing well ,you've been in my prayers.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Sun May 29, 2016 11:46 pm

Chaz wrote:It was based on the Intel coming direct from the general 64 group, you know, like Tony"s,actually I have a friend, just on that Intel information that the RV was so close, that they got over a hundred people to sign up for the GENERAL 64 group with all the information supposedly to cash out,that was 5 years ago,or in that time period.
  Of course that fizzled out ,& then other gurus started cash out groups, trusts funds,etc.
  As intelligent as you & your people are, why in the world would you jump the gun without all the facts,not predictions but facts,because evidently you where wrong in your predictions back then as they are now. Just asking.
 Hope you & your family are doing well ,you've been in my prayers.

Those hundred people signed up, but that does not mean that those people bought the dinar because of what you claim. They already owned it, so do not twist this that your friends bought because of the group. Again, your throwing things into a bowl and making claims just to provide a story.   I have never made predictions, as you claim above. And the people that are directly overseeing it, and not in the public limelight have never said that nor do you see them in blogland. Now what a lower individual said that was in a minor role of leadership, that was  active in the blogland scene has nothing to do with the main leadership. How they went about it and how they said it was on them, and against any leadership direction. And as you can see, bringing up things said in blogland 5 years ago, in the current time period they have been silenced in the most part and in several situation dealt with. Hence why G64 was removed, and that was publicly announced in a open public meeting 2 years ago which was publicly announced in several chat sites inviting anybody to attend. Almost all public meetings were announced at several websites. It is not there fault that there was different websites that gave that info out and some of you were spending times at different sites that did not do so. I know several several people that drove overnight to attend, many times. So for you and members to even question that it happened just to cause friction is really childish, where the only way to prove it would be to have video of it, pictures of it, or call the locations that held them 5 years hoping someone still was there that booked them. Its real simple, either you are a registered person, that sent in your email, and all you have done is given yourself a option to look at it when the time comes, are you can completely ignore it and facilitate your transaction where you seem fit. Nothing lost, nothing gain. Drop the anger of your past actions, live your life, and hopefully your small currency investment may develop into something. But staying in this environment is not going to change things. Treat it like a 401k or other investment, you don't live in chat sites on those investments, or whine if a stock goes down. Get over your past actions, its in the past and move on

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon May 30, 2016 12:27 am

So essentially, you are admitting that "Gen64 group" along with others ie so called "guru intel" providers were caught up in the hype as well...as well as propping up links to the site for the sales of Dinar links be-it.. Sterling currency group and or others? and lets throw in a couple of well know names at the time that were well known around Dinarland ie Gururs.
I did talk with Frank Villa Frank26 on the phone a few weeks ago. He even he mention how they ie intel sites, targeted the Faith biased groups.
So the old saying goes "The cat's out of the Bag" on that one. Even TerryK mention how easy it was to get them to Buy Dinar. Then Rodger Doorman's wife stepped up with "Treasury vault" to help matters out of kick backs per sales. 
So just to be clear? "which I already know!" I want YOU... to explain How Gen64 "was and who" they were getting kick backs from.... Care to elaborate? Not to put you on the spot or anything LOL

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 12:39 am

TNTBS wrote:So essentially, you are admitting that "Gen64 group" along with others ie so called "guru intel" providers were caught up in the hype as well...as well as propping up links to the site for the sales of Dinar links be-it.. Sterling currency group and or others? and lets throw in a couple of well know names at the time that were well known around Dinarland ie Gururs.
I did talk with Frank Villa Frank26 on the phone a few weeks ago. He even he mention how they ie intel sites, targeted the Faith biased groups.
So the old saying goes "The cat's out of the Bag" on that one. Even TerryK mention how easy it was to get them to Buy Dinar. Then Rodger Doorman's wife stepped up with "Treasury vault" to help matters out of kick backs per sales. 
So just to be clear? "which I already know!" I want YOU... to explain How Gen64 "was and who" they were getting kick backs from.... Care to elaborate? Not to put you on the spot or anything LOL
I am willing to admit that I cannot answer for the actions of some members of that group. But I do know the main leadership did not approve of what some members did. As for as the other guru intel providers, there actions as you know all in most situations goes directly to creating hype to make money , whether thru subscribtions, web site hits, and donations, etc. Yes, and several were being paid large advertising fees to do so, in cohots with the dealers. The faith based groups are a large problem, the ministers are convincing their people to buy and they bulk it all together promising to get paid and their shopping around the bulk dinar trying to get it sold.  2 years ago a group of ministers were holed up in Columbia Mo hotel, while wildduck was telling them that a WF plane was picking them up to take them to reno. We were in contact with WF trying to convince them that they were being scammed. You got a good handle on the dealer stuff with TK, Frank etc, but your missing a lot more info that is not public. ITs even worst then that. AS for as G64 he is just a normal person with a big ego that merged with the KC group and was active in the dinar forums so he initially took the roll of that, until it is evident that he did not know how to handle things and his ego got in his way. As for as kickbacks, there were none involving the group.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon May 30, 2016 12:57 am

OK here I'LL Show you Something Very Disturbing ...TO ME! I track every single link and it's called the backdoor link given to me by Nick at Global currency
The pics are mine I've had them for yrs now 

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Gen64110
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Gen64111
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Gen64112

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 12:58 am

TNTBS check your private messages

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon May 30, 2016 12:59 am

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Gennnn10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon May 30, 2016 12:59 am

TRADE wrote:TNTBS check your private messages
OK I will

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 1:21 am

MIG, was a site that just posted updates from the group. As for the advertisers they had it had no correlation with anything involving the group. Intel3 at the time also posted info.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon May 30, 2016 10:12 am

really, really, really need to move on, Trade. The time investment you continue to make on behalf of Gen64 and this, 'deal' is spiraling out of control. So much of what you claim to be true contradicts the published words of people who ran this group from the onset. I don't really understand your motivations, but you're digging a deeper hole.  So much wiser to just let it go.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 10:17 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:really, really, really need to move on, Trade. The time investment you continue to make on behalf of Gen64 and this, 'deal' is spiraling out of control. So much of what you claim to be true contradicts the published words of people who ran this group from the onset. I don't really understand your motivations, but you're digging a deeper hole.  So much wiser to just let it go.

You need to move on Reap, The time your investing in a situation your not involved with making assumptions not knowing the complete details is a waste of your time. Can you please list who you think ran this group, from the onset. And I don't understand your motivation. It would be wiser for you to just let it go.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 10:25 am

Trade, why don't you then share the "complete details" that you keep alluding to?  Are they so top secret you can't share?

I remember Tony would throw out teasers, but wouldn't provide details, because they were top secret.  Or perhaps they never existed in the first place.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 10:31 am

Ssmith wrote:Trade, why don't you then share the "complete details" that you keep alluding to?  Are they so top secret you can't share?

I remember Tony would throw out teasers, but wouldn't provide details, because they were top secret.  Or perhaps they never existed in the first place.

Because they have no bearing on this situation at all. The completed details of 6 years has not bearing on this at all, but just info for you and others to chew on that is in the past. I don't know what your problem is, if it ever goes international, then the steps will be communicated. You are a registered person. Can you not just wait to see what will be the situation if it happens. And if your not interested, then blow it off. But in the end you have not lost a thing, or it has cost you nothing for the option. I don't know your problem other then your bitter because you fell for the guru predictions , we were fighting behind scenes against these bozos from day one, sorry it took you so long to figure it out.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 10:58 am

Could it be that you have no facts to present?  From the outside, it looks like the Gen64 group was no different than any of the other pumpers.  Unless you care to show evidence otherwise.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 11:00 am

Ssmith wrote:Could it be that you have no facts to present?  From the outside, it looks like the Gen64 group was no different than any of the other pumpers.  Unless you care to show evidence otherwise.

What are you asking for that has not been explained in this thread. And what proof or evidence are you expecting to see.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 11:04 am

We could start with the illegal LOI you said was signed by someone in the Gen64 group w/someone from WF.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 am

Ssmith wrote:We could start with the illegal LOI you said was signed by someone in the Gen64 group w/someone from WF.

Why don't you stop acting like your somebody your not. Your using the information from Reap. I never said anything was signed either, again come with the facts, I said their was a LOI in place between agreeing parties. Apparently you need to read back what I said. And honestly are you that ignorant to believe the details of those agreements would be made public. Really, you must have zero understanding or you do understand and know that you can ask that because it will never be put into a public site on a blog site. Seriously.  None of that has any bearing on this situation. NONE of it. If it happens you are registered, then you will get the communication and directions to move forward you can explore it or ignore it. But what will be put in place we all will find out if it ever happens. Knowing the details of the situation has no bearing on you or others as we speak.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 11:20 am

Who drew up the LOI?  WF or Gen64?

And by the way, let's not drop down to name calling.  It's really beneath you.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 11:35 am

Ssmith wrote:Who drew up the LOI?  WF or Gen64?

And by the way, let's not drop down to name calling.  It's really beneath you.

I never name called, I describe a request that I believe you know is unreasonable to be a ignorant action or on your part you fail to understand those things will not be put onto a public website. Again, as explained in the previous threads, Gen64 was only a spokes person that was active in the dinar community at the time it came together, since he was involved with the community already he was given that job. He had nothing to do with any interaction with the parties involved in the agreement, and as can be seen, his ability to communicate to the masses was not very positive and his ego incorrectly moved him to discussing things that should not have been discussed. Both him and studley were very active in the dinar community before anything came together, as you can see thru out the years leading up to now, those situations were corrected to fall in line with the groups direction of no intel and predictions. The parties involved with any agreements, has no reason to be made public nor does it have any bearing on your situation and others. Again, it does not matter, all that matters if it ever comes to fruition and it goes international, that will then allow what will be offered for us to look at as a option. In the mean time, entities involved are not needed to be made public so problem people can continue to call and bother those involved as thousands have done to the banks day in and day out.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 30, 2016 3:18 pm

Ssmith wrote:" I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings."

Interesting that there were thousands of people at these supposed meetings w/bank reps and not word on the internet from them talking about the meetings and the bank presentation. 

Thousands of people???

How did they get them all to fit in the meeting room that TRADE pointed out?

The biggest room here accommodates up to 150 people:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Meetin11

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/central

And this one here
accommodates up to 75 people:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Meetin12

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/bluevalley

And this one here
accommodates up to 50 people:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Meetin10

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/oakpark

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 3:43 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
Ssmith wrote:" I personally was at public meetings with thousands of people, and I personally seen and experienced representatives of the bank attend and present at the meetings."

Interesting that there were thousands of people at these supposed meetings w/bank reps and not word on the internet from them talking about the meetings and the bank presentation. 

Thousands of people???

How did they get them all to fit in the meeting room that TRADE pointed out?

The biggest room here accommodates up to 150 people:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Meetin11

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/central

And this one here
accommodates up to 75 people:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Meetin12

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/bluevalley

And this one here
accommodates up to 50 people:

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 Meetin10

https://www.jocolibrary.org/locations/oakpark

Keep trying rambler, your giving it a good go, but never said every meeting had that many. And at the OP library meeting I would put it at about 90 at that one. But the ones at Antioch Church and Shawnee Mission Park shelter were much much bigger.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Oh and at the chartroose caboose restaurant which held many in the early days maybe 50-60, and at times smaller groups. Is that more accurate for you.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Here is a copy of email from 2012

Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:41 AM
Subject: KC Dinar Group ONLY
You are receiving this email because you have subscribed to the
KC Group.  This email is NOT being sent to the entire
group! So please don't panic your friends outside of Kansas City.  If your
KC friends did not receive this email, then by all means, let them know.
We have a few members that have been requesting a "Group Gathering" so a
couple of our members have taken the time to find a location for us to have
a gathering. I am so grateful for this wonderful community of Dinararians
Smile that always take the time to reach out and help each other.
Group Gathering Monday, December 10th:
Overland Park First Assembly Of God
7700 W 75th Street
Overland Park, KS 66204

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Were those meeting held during the time period that Gen64 Group was gathering peoples email address, contact info and also how much dinar they own?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Ssmith wrote:Were those meeting held during the time period that Gen64 Group was gathering peoples email address, contact info and also how much dinar they own?

Meeting were being held before that ever happened, and after the group got approval, registration was open for well over a year or 2. And the initial registration for 3 days with the initial group of people that originally organized had amount of dinar, so it could show the entities involved, after that only a email was required when it went to the open public.

Again just to make it a point because I believe you are trying too, only a email was required for registration. No contact info was required, JUST A EMAIL.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Two Questions:

WHO did the group get approval from?

Who/What are the entities involved?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 4:16 pm

I am done on this subject, because regardless of what any of you think, or assume. They happened, and yes the reported representatives were their regardless of what you think, or what dept you called the bank to get info from. You can jump up and down, you can throw things at the wall, you can continue to create friction in this forum, but the fact is they happened and there is nothing that you can do but to create havoc to put filler into this site. This is a waste of my free time to continue this nonsense many of you are trying to create. Good luck in the future.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Ssmith wrote:Two Questions:

WHO did the group get approval from?

Who/What are the entities involved?
Again, I will copy this from above, and will state, you are not entitled or not owed the details of the situation, it has no bearing on it. Those details will not be made public information, and if you cannot accept that certain things in business are not made public then that's your problem. Go work for Coke and demand the recipe to how to make it to put out in public.  Either except the communication if it ever happens, or delete it. 

"The parties involved with any agreements, has no reason to be made public nor does it have any bearing on your situation and others. Again, it does not matter, all that matters if it ever comes to fruition and it goes international, that will then allow what will be offered for us to look at as a option. In the mean time, entities involved are not needed to be made public so problem people can continue to call and bother those involved as thousands have done to the banks day in and day out."

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Only 854 seats...

Your getting closer to the thousands! LOL

http://opdocs.opkansas.org/City%20Docs/PDP1999-10017.pdf

Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~  Updated 6/10  - Page 7 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 4:25 pm

I just don't understand the reason for all the secrecy. 

Oh, by the way.....  Did you see what AdminBill from WSOMN had to say about  the Gen64 group last night?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t54569-adminbill-says-there-is-no-gen64-group#280503

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 4:36 pm

Ssmith wrote:I just don't understand the reason for all the secrecy. 

Oh, by the way.....  Did you see what AdminBill from WSOMN had to say about  the Gen64 group last night?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t54569-adminbill-says-there-is-no-gen64-group#280503

I am sorry, I don't spend time following those sites especially Adminbill who runs a lunatic website. He has no connection or knowledge of what he is talking about. Especially that statement you just posted. He is totally incorrect. The person that goes by the name of Admiral, is just like me going by trade and you ssmith. He is not signing any papers, he is not appointing a new president, he does not have any special key or code to input, its all BS. That is exactly why the leadership has pulled away from dinarland , the continue BS they have to address from people that put out complete BS. But again, those people will continue to do it, if they have a audience, and it seems your one of them because you or following it. The person that goes by that name is a very good person, who has nothing to do with the BS that people write about him, he is just a upstanding college professor with a normal life that people continue to drag him into things.  Its funny, how the people at this site only are scratching the surface of what they think is happening, if you are this site were doing there due diligence in your efforts, that would be known by all of you.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 4:38 pm

Trade, I think you are confusing AdminBill, who runs WSOMN with the Admiral???

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Ssmith wrote:Trade, I think you are confusing AdminBill, who runs WSOMN with the Admiral???

No adminbill runs the wsmon site, which are all lunitics , the statement you posted is a statement from adminbill talking about the Admiral.  And he has it completely wrong.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 4:41 pm

OK, Thanks for clearing that up.  So does the Admiral group really exist?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Ssmith wrote:OK, Thanks for clearing that up.  So does the Admiral group really exist?

He had at one time had a large group, that had people below him that always created rumors that we all have seen thru out the years, that did not come from him. He violated some agreements under his agreement that was required to follow finiacial requirements pertaining to the laws. That large group was removed and he now has corrected his mistakes and has a small group he represents. That's it. Nothing about codes, papers, appointing new government, he was never a part of that bs that people were putting out.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 4:51 pm

So is the Admiral Group operating under the same premise as Gen64....  An agreement w/a bank for a better rate?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Ssmith wrote:So is the Admiral Group operating under the same premise as Gen64....  An agreement w/a bank for a better rate?

I am not privy to what agreements he has in place, or the actual entities that he is working with. But I believe he is tied to some humanitarian projects working with the government to get it completed. Again, the term "Bank" has been used as a figure of speech in many ways.  You need to do some research, and many on here need to, go research HSBC and the people that have interest in it. Go research what happen with the main supplier and controller of dinar out of Europe, into the US. This is much bigger then most understand and unless you are in those circles or have somebody that has info on it, its hard to believe. Go research the Bank of Irelands sale to WF of its currency division.
" Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation (FCE), FCE is an Orlando, Florida-based foreign banknote wholesaler that currently serves about 140 of the top 200 banks in the US as ranked by number of branches. The firm’s principal business is enabling banks to offer foreign currency exchange services to their clients on a private label basis. "
https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/press/2011/20110509_Ireland/

Go research who bought the leading investment firm in the world, Abbot Downing to help manage money for their clients.

There are reasons why WF has been declared the clearing house bank if it goes international. There are reasons why hearings took place with the other banks complaining about that situation.

And there are reasons why if a person like Chaz calls Wells Fargo they are going to taut the company line, because it is a non international currency that is not excepted for international trade and any public acknowledgement of the possibilities would be a form a insider trading. And the thousands of phone calls they have recieved over the years bothering them. There are so many departments in Wells Fargo that handles different situations world wide that I am sure not all bank locations, lower level departments are not even informed of all bank business.

The fact is, not all public are knowledgabale on the business dealings above our heads, its no secret society, its no cabal, its just how business is done and if you are not dealing in those circles or have attachements to people that do work in that environment, some things may not seem right or doable. People can taut any law, or any finiacial regulations, but unless they know the complete story, those cannot be applied to a situation.

So sometimes, when the term "bank is used" it may be a department of the bank, it may be a controlling interest in the bank, it could be entity that may be attached in someway to the bank but indirectly is not the bank. So sometimes applying a law or regulation like reap has done, he may be correct on his assumptions when applying the laws, but again not knowing those entities its only a assumption.

And I know you have a head on your shoulder, and I know realistically a possible large transaction of this type is not going to be put out in detail in the public view, if you have any business sense I know you understand that.

All I know, is a lot of big money players and people above our heads and as you can see above businesses have positioned themselves to be prepared in case there was a change in the exotic currency some of us have. Seems like some very big businesses have invested their time and monies into a category we are involved with.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Kevind53 wrote:

Are you referring to the over 29K registered users on this site? Or the 2500 Twitter followers? Oh, wait, maybe you mean the 250+ users browsing the site at this moment.... We have over 400 unique visitors daily so that can't be it.

TRADE doesn't understand. LOL

He wants to rant about the followers that I have to try and make it seem that we are a bunch of nobodies and he is the ultimate authority. Notice all the berating he does? LOL

Even though he doesn't show up in my follower count, he sure does follow what I have to post on twitter, like so many others do.

If I count TRADE, that's 256 now. LMAO!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon May 30, 2016 7:12 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:So is the Admiral Group operating under the same premise as Gen64....  An agreement w/a bank for a better rate?

I am not privy to what agreements he has in place, or the actual entities that he is working with. But I believe he is tied to some humanitarian projects working with the government to get it completed. Again, the term "Bank" has been used as a figure of speech in many ways.  You need to do some research, and many on here need to, go research HSBC and the people that have interest in it. Go research what happen with the main supplier and controller of dinar out of Europe, into the US. This is much bigger then most understand and unless you are in those circles or have somebody that has info on it, its hard to believe. Go research the Bank of Irelands sale to WF of its currency division.
" Foreign Currency Exchange Corporation (FCE), FCE is an Orlando, Florida-based foreign banknote wholesaler that currently serves about 140 of the top 200 banks in the US as ranked by number of branches. The firm’s principal business is enabling banks to offer foreign currency exchange services to their clients on a private label basis. "

Go research who bought the leading investment firm in the world, Abbot Downing to help manage money for their clients.

There are reasons why WF has been declared the clearing house bank if it goes international. There are reasons why hearings took place with the other banks complaining about that situation.

And there are reasons why if a person like Chaz calls Wells Fargo they are going to taut the company line, because it is a non international currency that is not excepted for international trade and any public acknowledgement of the possibilities would be a form a insider trading. And the thousands of phone calls they have recieved over the years bothering them. There are so many departments in Wells Fargo that handles different situations world wide that I am sure not all bank locations, lower level departments are not even informed of all bank business.

The fact is, not all public are knowledgabale on the business dealings above our heads, its no secret society, its no cabal, its just how business is done and if you are not dealing in those circles or have attachements to people that do work in that environment, some things may not seem right or doable. People can taut any law, or any finiacial regulations, but unless they know the complete story, those cannot be applied to a situation.

So sometimes, when the term "bank is used" it may be a department of the bank, it may be a controlling interest in the bank, it could be entity that may be attached in someway to the bank but indirectly is not the bank. So sometimes applying a law or regulation like reap has done, he may be correct on his assumptions when applying the laws, but again not knowing those entities its only a assumption.

And I know you have a head on your shoulder, and I know realistically a possible large transaction of this type is not going to be put out in detail in the public view, if you have any business sense I know you understand that.

All I know, is a lot of big money players and people above our heads and as you can see above businesses have positioned themselves to be prepared in case there was a change in the exotic currency some of us have. Seems like some very big businesses have invested their time and monies into a category we are involved with.

Trade, I so appreciate the time it took you to put together this post.  As you suggested, I'm trying to do my due diligence, but keep running into brick walls.

For instance, your  link  https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/press/2011/20110509_Ireland/   is simply stating "Deal Significantly Bolsters Wells Fargo’s Foreign Currency Exchange Capabilities for Domestic Correspondent Banks".  So what does that mean?  WF is able to provide a wholesale service to other US banks for their foreign currency needs.

Then I started researching HSBC and found this:  https://www.dinardaily.net/t54590-bank-hsbc-decide-to-withdraw-from-the-iraqi-market  It seems HSBC wants to get out of Iraq for a number of reasons, including..... 
"As private banks faced in recent weeks, numerous accusations of attempts to smuggle foreign currency from Iraq and money laundering operations."

That's where I'm at with my research and I'll be back when I have more.  Thanks!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon May 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Well HSBC is only the 13th largest bank in the US, and 100 percent foreign owned. WF is at least in the top ten, listed as number 3 after JP Morgan Chase and BOA. But they only have 11 foreign branches, so about the international thing .... At least the number 4 Citi Bank has 268 foreign branches, more than any other US bank.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TRADE Mon May 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:

Trade, I so appreciate the time it took you to put together this post.  As you suggested, I'm trying to do my due diligence, but keep running into brick walls.

For instance, your  link  https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/press/2011/20110509_Ireland/   is simply stating "Deal Significantly Bolsters Wells Fargo’s Foreign Currency Exchange Capabilities for Domestic Correspondent Banks".  So what does that mean?  WF is able to provide a wholesale service to other US banks for their foreign currency needs.

Then I started researching HSBC and found this:  https://www.dinardaily.net/t54590-bank-hsbc-decide-to-withdraw-from-the-iraqi-market  It seems HSBC wants to get out of Iraq for a number of reasons, including..... 
"As private banks faced in recent weeks, numerous accusations of attempts to smuggle foreign currency from Iraq and money laundering operations."

That's where I'm at with my research and I'll be back when I have more.  Thanks!

I am not to up on the details of what it all involves but what has been briefly explained to me, and don't hold be to the verbage, or the exact explanation. But that company and now division of WF, handles the movement of foreign currencies thru out the banks in the world. So in the past, most dinar that moved initially went thru the Bank of Ireland then out to whoever. Now WF owns that and handles the dinar moving into the US. That's why in the past, people were able to exchange dinar at that banks, but that policy was intended only for purpose of travel. When it became a investment for many, the banks stopped handling the dinar because the purpose of the banks was not intended for investment purposes but only for travel. So in the past that company provided the banks with the dinar thru the banking system. So when you go to the bank and get Euro or etc, that supply comes from a company like that, who performs those trades to the banks to provide services to their customers. An example several years ago a friend order dinar thru TD Bank, that order was filled by that division, and he contacted WF asking what the deal was and of course they shut him down and would not answer the questions.

TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum