Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER


Posts : 1891
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:03 am

looks like trade brought a spork to a gun fight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2015-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:03 am

TAILS, ARE SOMETIMES NOT VISABLE TO THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE THE EYES TO SEE..PROSPERITY CLUB ???? my oh my ! :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2015-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 am

:tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:12 am

yeah the Financial Prosperity Club really did not appreciate me posting the few things that I have. They have been stalking my site since. Must be driving them crazy wondering who among them may have a working brain cell and can see they have been snookered. The day after I did post something here and on OOM they sent out a threatening email to all their marks.. er I mean "clients". They would be easy to investigate though.. or so I have been told  hehehe

and LOL@spork!!!! Smile

*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:16 am

Number 1 I have a life, and do not spend hours on a subject that I am not interested in. I am not going to rehash things with you over things already discussed. All you want to do because you have nothing else in your life but to spend it on this subject, and because you all fell for the gurus for years and now are pissed off. So sorry you guys all fell for the gurus, like I said when there are people like you that follow there will always be gurus. You were just as big of part of the problem as they were. And what is funny, I bet most of you still own dinar. You won't admit it, but you do.

As been explained over the last 4-6 years, many things have changed. Many options that were given as possible roll out have changed. "Codes" is a years old protocol that initially was a possible way to confirm your involvement with the group that was discussed and past on, 4 or more years ago. You are bringing up years old stuff that has since then been updated and changed. Current information is been updated to the email being used to confirm your involvement when it possible happens.

You continue to dig up post from years and years ago, it has been clearly explained that several people have been removed from or silenced because of their handling of the communication they put out. Especially when groups of people merged with the group that already were involved with the daily dinarland environment. The original goal of the initial group had specific things they wanted to no be involved with and not involved with. When you have personalities that merge that have previously been involved in the dinarland chatter that have merged with the group then problems occur. Those issue have been addressed and as you can see, there is none of that happening over the last couple of years and recently.

Enough has been said on this subject and I am not going to go around and around with you any more debating post that were put out there years ago, that at this time those people are no longer involved anymore. If you paid any attention thru out the years on the communication that was put out there, you could see the changes that happened and the updates that were explained as possible protocals were updated. It was clearly explained that these possibilities have been discussed, but it was also clearly explained that if and when it happens, that final steps will not be known until that time.

So good luck with your mission, and your theories and assumptions. I got a life and family to live and already have spent to much time going back and forth with you.  So now is the time you post oh we shut him up, oh we got him, etc.  Just to make you feel good, but the truth is you are not relevant and I know that bothers you, but again you will come up with some sarcastic comment to try and save face for yourself.  Good Luck

So I will not be wasting my time, going back and forth with you people because you are bored and this is your hobby in life just to give you material to put out so you have subjects to debate about to fill your lonely lifes ambitions. You guys are only scratching the surface and making assumptions of what is going on in dinarland. The people involved above the ones that have been outed are the problem and nobody on this site has been able to crack that circle to really get down to what is causing all the problems and false rumors out there that nieve dinarians get there info from and put out there to the public. Your attacking the microphone, but should be attacking the source of the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:23 am

No surprise that you are walking away from this thread to me.  shhhh... it's a secret Smile

*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:24 am

Well Trade you may use some people for a door mat,but not here,exposing the truth is not a hobby for one thing,and it is a proven FACT that the General 64 group is nothing but another guru mill,was then, still is now. So you can cry if you want,it doesn't change the fact that many people got caught up in the guru frenzy,when all that delusional Intel came directly from the representatives of the GENERAL 64 group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:27 am

@Chaz wrote:
Well Trade you may use some people for a door mat,but not here,exposing the truth is not a hobby for one thing,and it is a proven FACT that the General 64 group is nothing but another guru mill,was then, still is now. So you can cry if you want,it doesn't change the fact that many people got caught up in the guru frenzy,when all that delusional Intel came directly from the representatives of the GENERAL 64 group.

Chaz your the one crying, your the one that took your time in dinarland, your the one that was not smart enough.  FACT is, you have no facts. PROVE IT, and not just with your theories and assumptions. PROVE IT. You cant and that bothers you, so you put out sarcastic comments to save face. Your not relevant , so it does not matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:32 am

Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:20 pm

@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Well why did your idiots put together a group with a assumption under suspicious agreements to say the least on a currency that was not international nor is it now,& especially a war torn,with terrorist ties,under a corrupt government ,& aside all that,to bring false Intel to the unsuspecting victims,to produce a frenzy of buy more dinar,& the answer to your assumption again ,those people NEVER heard of the dinar until they where to check out the GENERAL 64 group that was suggested by formal members now ,remember back in those days there where not that many gurus,not like it is now.
So now you are assuming things as you & your 64 group did back in the day,your unethical behavior,& business dealings in the General 64 group is appalling to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:41 pm

@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.


What if Chaz's friends bought Dinar because of what they were reading on Gen64's blogs/website and then registered?  

Are you saying that the Gen64 blogs/website doesn't have any culpability in their decision to purchase Dinar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 pm

That is correct Ssmith,& now Trade has called The members of the GENERAL 64 group idiots! Makes you wonder?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.


What if Chaz's friends bought Dinar because of what they were reading on Gen64's blogs/website and then registered?  

Are you saying that the Gen64 blogs/website doesn't have any culpability in their decision to purchase Dinar?

I don't deal in what if's just for conversation, Bottom line, if anybody bought dinar based on internet website post, number one, I don't believe anybody just logged on to a dinar site and starting reading it and out of the blue then bought some, but you guys can play this game all you want. Anybody that purchased dinar based on dinar website has some serious problems, they either don't understand or educated on how financial moves work, are they are trying to become rich in ways the easy way. No matter what situation that you dream up for talking points, anybody that bought dinar based on internet sites clearly has a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:49 pm

@Chaz wrote:
That is correct Ssmith,& now Trade has called The members of the GENERAL 64 group idiots! Makes you wonder?

Chaz there you go again, I never said that, but your just posting reactions that are BS. Spin Spin Spin, because I know what I posted to you hit you right in the heart. Your just trying to save face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:50 pm

And they for sure had a problem now that I can see,by signing up with the General 64 group. What the difference? Gurus are gurus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:51 pm

No spin,just the FACTS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Chaz

it seems that avoiding the questions put forth here that go unanswered is business as usual. If they don't want to answer or can't they either ignore it or deny it. That is the true spin here... not you.

Pay attention to what is not answered as this is what speaks volumes. Smile

*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:05 pm

@TRADE wrote:
@RamblerNash wrote:


Does anybody know who she is? LOL









That is Kat, She was a Mod 3 and half years ago at 3sintel.


She was also a mod, with KCMana, for the Generals64 group...



Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:06 pm

@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
That is correct Ssmith,& now Trade has called The members of the GENERAL 64 group idiots! Makes you wonder?

Chaz there you go again, I never said that, but your just posting reactions that are BS. Spin Spin Spin, because I know what I posted to you hit you right in the heart. Your just trying to save face.

Hmmm...



@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.


question question question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:07 pm

@TRADE wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.


What if Chaz's friends bought Dinar because of what they were reading on Gen64's blogs/website and then registered?  

Are you saying that the Gen64 blogs/website doesn't have any culpability in their decision to purchase Dinar?

I don't deal in what if's just for conversation, Bottom line, if anybody bought dinar based on internet website post, number one, I don't believe anybody just logged on to a dinar site and starting reading it and out of the blue then bought some, but you guys can play this game all you want. Anybody that purchased dinar based on dinar website has some serious problems, they either don't understand or educated on how financial moves work, are they are trying to become rich in ways the easy way. No matter what situation that you dream up for talking points, anybody that bought dinar based on internet sites clearly has a problem.


Didn't the Generals64/KCMana/Studley Groups websites educate folks on the financials on their investment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:09 pm

@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.


TRADE, Are you talking about the blog sites that seem to be owned by dinar dealers that put their ads to buy dinars on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:10 pm

@Chaz wrote:
Well Trade you may use some people for a door mat,but not here,exposing the truth is not a hobby for one thing,and it is a proven FACT that the General 64 group is nothing but another guru mill,was then, still is now. So you can cry if you want,it doesn't change the fact that many people got caught up in the guru frenzy,when all that delusional Intel came directly from the representatives of the GENERAL 64 group.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:11 pm

@TRADE wrote:
Number 1 I have a life, and do not spend hours on a subject that I am not interested in. I am not going to rehash things with you over things already discussed. All you want to do because you have nothing else in your life but to spend it on this subject, and because you all fell for the gurus for years and now are pissed off. So sorry you guys all fell for the gurus, like I said when there are people like you that follow there will always be gurus. You were just as big of part of the problem as they were. And what is funny, I bet most of you still own dinar. You won't admit it, but you do.

As been explained over the last 4-6 years, many things have changed. Many options that were given as possible roll out have changed. "Codes" is a years old protocol that initially was a possible way to confirm your involvement with the group that was discussed and past on, 4 or more years ago. You are bringing up years old stuff that has since then been updated and changed. Current information is been updated to the email being used to confirm your involvement when it possible happens.

Earlier you had no clue about the "Codes". Now your throwing it under the bus, but forgetting that's why people signed for the Generals64 group?

You continue to dig up post from years and years ago, it has been clearly explained that several people have been removed from or silenced because of their handling of the communication they put out. Especially when groups of people merged with the group that already were involved with the daily dinarland environment. The original goal of the initial group had specific things they wanted to no be involved with and not involved with. When you have personalities that merge that have previously been involved in the dinarland chatter that have merged with the group then problems occur. Those issue have been addressed and as you can see, there is none of that happening over the last couple of years and recently.

Are you forgetting why people signed up to the Generals64 group in the first place?

Enough has been said on this subject and I am not going to go around and around with you any more debating post that were put out there years ago, that at this time those people are no longer involved anymore. If you paid any attention thru out the years on the communication that was put out there, you could see the changes that happened and the updates that were explained as possible protocals were updated. It was clearly explained that these possibilities have been discussed, but it was also clearly explained that if and when it happens, that final steps will not be known until that time.

Nothing has been "clearly" explained. Proof of that in this entire thread where you have talked in riddles...

So good luck with your mission, and your theories and assumptions. I got a life and family to live and already have spent to much time going back and forth with you.  So now is the time you post oh we shut him up, oh we got him, etc.  Just to make you feel good, but the truth is you are not relevant and I know that bothers you, but again you will come up with some sarcastic comment to try and save face for yourself.  Good Luck

TRADE, we are aware of the tactics you are using. They have no effect on us...

So I will not be wasting my time, going back and forth with you people because you are bored and this is your hobby in life just to give you material to put out so you have subjects to debate about to fill your lonely lifes ambitions. You guys are only scratching the surface and making assumptions of what is going on in dinarland. The people involved above the ones that have been outed are the problem and nobody on this site has been able to crack that circle to really get down to what is causing all the problems and false rumors out there that nieve dinarians get there info from and put out there to the public. Your attacking the microphone, but should be attacking the source of the info.

Generals64 Group is one source of the info. Since your indicating that there are others, how about some posts on that?

Are you afraid to stick your neck out and help these people who have been misinformed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:21 pm

@TRADE wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
@TRADE wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Sorry my friend ,only the facts some of my friends cashed in there 401Ks because of your cohorts Intel,where has there investment gone to? You may walk all over them,but if I am crying ,my teeth are showing.

Chaz it was already determined that your friends already owned dinar before they registered. And if they did what you say above, I'm sorry your friends are idiots to make financial decisions based on information on a blogsite on a website. That is the whole point here that you and others wont own up too, decisions are made on what you read on a blog site. The problem here is you guys, your the people that made those moves, so you now throw all your attention to the gurus when in the end its your idiot friends decisions and probably your own that was the problem. You and your friends uneducated financial decisions are not the blame of the gurus, the blame falls on you and them.   Own up and quit whining. You guys are the problem.


What if Chaz's friends bought Dinar because of what they were reading on Gen64's blogs/website and then registered?  

Are you saying that the Gen64 blogs/website doesn't have any culpability in their decision to purchase Dinar?

I don't deal in what if's just for conversation, Bottom line, if anybody bought dinar based on internet website post, number one, I don't believe anybody just logged on to a dinar site and starting reading it and out of the blue then bought some, but you guys can play this game all you want. Anybody that purchased dinar based on dinar website has some serious problems, they either don't understand or educated on how financial moves work, are they are trying to become rich in ways the easy way. No matter what situation that you dream up for talking points, anybody that bought dinar based on internet sites clearly has a problem.
Come on Trade... You now damn well THAT's exactly what happen! Uneducated people got lured into & incited to buy Iraq DINAR for the RV Get Scam! Stop acting like it's not That's what started this investigation by the FEDS people chasing a dream... You! yourself admitted Tony Refrow TNT himself & Others & yes including Gen64 and the pumpers pushed very hard to target Faith based groups and family members by making it sound SOoo..good it had to be true! Now just stop it MY GOD dude you are starting to piss me OFF & You Don't want to do that! 
All other intel providers & sites about the Get Rich Iraq Dinar RV get Rich Scam & other groups signing privet deals ARE ALL corrupt or Wrong!!! EXCEPT the group you were involved with. "RIGHT"!! Now knock it off, You are sounding Just like Tony Renfrows TNTdinar Pam on protection & damage control... That's why this was posted & yes linked to this site & this conversation including via permalink with YOU talking about this whole conversation [url=https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation]FBI [/url] @FBI https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:30 pm

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation



*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:37 pm

@TNTBS wrote:
If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.
https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation




If the information that got you involved came from the Generals64/Studley/KcMana/MIG/Wells Fargo/KCIQD Group, please mention them by name!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:47 pm

PLEASE... Mention the Financial Prosperity Club also if you are involved with that so called group. Same dog different flea.


*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:14 pm



From KCMana - November 2012



You are receiving this update because you are part of Generals64/Studley Bank group email list. When the time comes we will notify you via this system for IQD and VND private currency exchange with Wells Fargo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Did you know they even had arrangements in place with ANOTHER BANK for people in Australia?  Wonder what the name of that bank is?


[possum] generals64 TY for all you do. Been a part of your group from the beginning. Is there any provision for aussie members of your group to exchange in Aus?


[generals64] possum :…The bank assured us that they have things set up with a bank in Australia….
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:22 pm

7/9/12 Update
Started by kcmana, Jul 09 2012 05:17 PM


#1 kcmana


    Member
  • Moderators
  • Staff
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:17 PM


General64/Studley leadership and the Grassroots Free Exchange Code
team are posting this authorized post.

Yes, believe it our not, we are following up Okie's post concerning
the FREE EXCHANGE CODE. We do not want anyone being scammed and we
also want each dinarian to know that exchange code is FREE and the
FREE EXCHANGE CODE you will be getting from the General64/Studley
group is FREE.

The leadership of General64/Studley group is for the members and has
not and will not ask for any fees or commission from anyone using the
FREE EXCHANGE CODE. Also, the General64/Studley leadership has direct
access and is also a part of the Grassroots Free Exchange Code Team.

The mission of the General64/Studley group is to help all dinarians by
providing accurate, reliable, and timely information along with
helping all dinarians to have access to the best possible dinar
exchange rate.

Wish you all a wonderful evening,

KCMana

on Behalf of Generals64/Studley Bank Group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Isn't this interesting????
6/30/2012

To Whom it May Concern:

From Grassroots Leadership Teams

This is a grassroots effort originally done to help family and friends..  This has grown into a much larger effort and we just wanted to help all currency holders get the best rate possible in the future . Please feel free to forward this information on to the appropriate individuals as desired.

Point #1: Maybe the bank wants your business: if there is an exchange code and instructions that a bank decides to issue, that would secure the bank’s offered exchange rate, that is the bank’s business. Did you ever think that maybe the bank is willing to pay a little more to get your business? Is that called free enterprise and maybe the price the bank is willing to pay to secure a new customer?  Have you ever become a grocery store customer because of a grocery coupon they offered?


Point #2: Check it out first: if there is a bank-issued exchange code and instructions, the individuals who have it can go to the bank offering it to check it out and compare it to other currency exchange entities. They are encouraged to shop around. If the individuals don’t want to use it or think it is bad deal then that is their choice. They don’t have to use it. Have you ever checked out a grocery coupon and compared prices?

Point #3: No fees or commissions: NO money or fees should ever be collected from a third party. The bank-issued exchange code will be FREE, once the bank issues it. No one has or is being asked to pay a third party for the exchange code that the bank issues to facilitate an easier exchange process, and to secure a rate that the bank wants to give a group. Have you ever received free grocery coupons that have been given to a club, church, or website mailing list?

Point #4: No third parties: the exchange process is, and will always be between a licensed entity, such as a bank, and the currency owner. Never use a third party or give your currency to a third party for exchange. Have you ever given your grocery coupon to a third party to handle?

Point #5 No contract or agreements: there should NOT be any contracts or agreements with currency holders and a third party for the bank-issued exchange code. Have you ever had to sign a contract to use a grocery coupon?

Point #6: No bank-issued exchange code yet: the bank has not yet issued any exchange code or instructions to make the exchange easier, which at that time, will be more beneficial to the currency holder and bank. Once there is a real bank-issued exchange code and instructions, then check it out for yourself and decide if you want to use it. (Point #2). Talk directly to the bank and ask them all the question you desire. Have you ever tried to use a grocery coupon before it has been issued or before the start date of the coupon?

Point #7: No smoke and mirrors: it is really very simple. The bank issues their exchange code and instructions to individuals and group members. Individual members get it FREE and check it out for themselves. Each individual and or group member decides to use or not use it. No contract, no money paid, no fees, totally in the individual’s control. Have you ever used a FREE grocery coupon?

Point #8: Get trusted & professional counsel:  it is good common sense and always recommended that a person get counsel from their own trusted friends, family, personal financial planner, CPA, and legal counsel before entering into any transaction. Have you ever asked someone if a grocery coupon is good deal and/or real?

Point #9: Check facts before writing:  everyone is recommending that you check out your facts before you start writing any unsubstantiated ideas and thoughts. Have you ever checked out the source of a grocery coupon before telling your friends it is not real?


 



Last edited by Ssmith on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:32 pm

WHOA.......  It now looks like none other than OKIE OILMAN is indeed JOINED AT THE HIP with the GEN64/WILEY MORGAN/STUDLEY/WF/KCIQD, etc., GROUP!!!


Saturday, June 16, 2012


OKIE OIL MAN - Good Advice On Cashing In ----- NEXT WEEK!




DO NOT CALL THE BANKS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER!
OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE A LONG POST PLEASE NO TYPING.

[OKIE OIL MAN] Posted with the help of the grass roots Exchange Code team This has been a roller coaster week filled with rumor after rumor. We have personally spent each day this week debunking rumors…the biggest being that there have been people that have cashed out. Folks this is not true. No one has cashed out. In fact the term “cashed out” is not a correct term.

The more correct term is “Exchanged Out” since we will be exchanging dinar (IQD Cash) for dollars (USD Cash). Please all dinarians remember one very simple fact: all the rumors are just that…RUMORS! Always consider any and all information you get as rumors until you see one of two things:
....
Read More Link on Right

#1 - A live rate on the public site such as www.forex.com and/or

#2 Our group banker calls and says “Here is your Exchange Code…come into the bank!” and you have the Exchange Code in your possession.

[OKIE OIL MAN] We can tell you with great confidence that great progress has been made this last week by the entities that are heading up the Iraqi Dinar and VN Dong RVs. They are very carefully controlling and limiting the amount of information released so that they can get their job done.

So please don’t take RUMORS as fact. Remember what we really care about is live public rate and/or our Exchange Code telling us to come to the bank! Therefore my advice to you is to relax and wait for the FREE Exchange Code and Instructions to come to you via your group or via one of the email auto responders that will be available.

Once you have that information, review it in detail, ask questions to the banker, and make your decision as to what you want to do…use the Exchange Code or not…your choice. Remember the KISS theory…Keep It Simple Stupid…it is very simple. Check it out and you make your choice. It’s a grand plan and what a great way for God’s Wealth Transfer to be even greater! Have a great weekend and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads! P.S. Dinarians please review this previously posted info from the grass roots Exchange Code Team


[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #1: Maybe the bank wants your business: if there is an exchange code and instructions that a bank decides to issue, that would secure the bank’s offered exchange rate, that is the bank’s business. Did you ever think that maybe the bank is willing to pay a little more to get your business? Is that called free enterprise and maybe the price the bank is willing to pay to secure a new customer? Have you ever become a grocery store customer because of a grocery coupon they offered?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #2: Check it out first: if there is a bank-issued exchange code and instructions, the individuals who have it can go to the bank offering it to check it out and compare it to other currency exchange entities. They are encouraged to shop around. If the individuals don’t want to use it or think it is bad deal then that is their choice. They don’t have to use it. Have you ever checked out a grocery coupon and compared prices?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #3: No fees or commissions: NO money or fees should ever be collected from a third party. The bank-issued exchange code will be FREE, once the bank issues it. No one has or is being asked to pay a third party for the exchange code that the bank issues to facilitate an easier exchange process, and to secure a rate that the bank wants to give a group. Have you ever received free grocery coupons that have been given to a club, church, or website mailing list?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #4: No third parties: the exchange process is, and will always be between a licensed entity, such as a bank, and the currency owner. Never use a third party or give your currency to a third party for exchange. Have you ever had to sign a contract to use a grocery coupon?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #6: No bank-issued exchange code yet: the bank has not yet issued any exchange code or instructions to make the exchange easier, which at that time, will be more beneficial to the currency holder and bank. Once there is a real bank-issued exchange code and instructions, then check it out for yourself and decide if you want to use it. (Point #2). Talk directly to the bank and ask them all the question you desire. Have you ever tried to use a grocery coupon before it has been issued or before the start date of the coupon?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #7: No smoke and mirrors: it is really very simple. The bank issues their exchange code and instructions to individuals and group members. Individual members get it FREE and check it out for themselves. Each individual and or group member decides to use or not use it. No contract, no money paid, no fees, totally in the individual’s control. Have you ever used a FREE grocery coupon?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #8: Get trusted & professional counsel: it is good common sense and always recommended that a person get counsel from their own trusted friends, family, personal financial planner, CPA, and legal counsel before entering into any transaction. Have you ever asked someone if a grocery coupon is good deal and/or real?

[OKIE OIL MAN] Point #9: Check facts before writing: everyone is recommending that you check out your facts before you start writing any unsubstantiated ideas and thoughts. Have you ever checked out the source of a grocery coupon before telling your friends it is not real?

OKIE OIL MAN] OK DONE - GONE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:42 pm

6-22-12 Checking in
Started by kcmana, Jun 22 2012 04:24 PM
 

#1 kcmana

    Member
  • Moderators
  • Staff
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:24 PM
I just wanted to take a minute and touch base with everyone. If you
are receiving this email, you are Registered with Generals64/Studley's
Bank Group.

If your friends or family are not registered and they would like to
receive our updates you can have them visit, www.Generals64.info and
"subscribe" to our Dinar newsletter.

We have re-opened our Message Board, thanks to Katt from 3Sintel.info
she has us back on track with a working message board. You can now
view our past updates at the message board www.Generals64.info/board

Also, Katt has made a spot for us at 3SIntel.info Forum or you can
visite the direct link:
http://3sintel.info/index.php?/forum/93-generals64studleykcmana-branch/
Be sure to browse their forums as well they have a terrific site and
you can gather tons of information.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,

KCMana

-----

@TRADE wrote:
MIG, was a site that just posted updates from the group. As for the advertisers they had it had no correlation with anything involving the group. Intel3 at the time also posted info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:02 pm

4-9-12 Update
Started by kcmana, Jun 22 2012 11:09 AM


#1 kcmana 



    Member
  • Moderators
  • Staff
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:09 AM
Hello:

Just to give everyone the highlights

Our group started with a handful of us thinking that if we worked together we would be able to get a better rate for our friends and family.  As we started talking and looking at the situation, we discovered that so many people really needed help.  We have all felt that it is important for us to help as many people as we possibly can.   So that is why we started Generals64’s Bank Group.  Please know not one of us is making any money off of you.  We have all volunteered hundreds of hours, on the pure commitment of helping others.

We have been working diligently to insure we have the best possible way to get information to you both Pre & Post RV.   I am sorry that we have had so much difficulty responding to the hundreds of emails to become part of Generals64’s bank group.  Since we are all volunteering our time, it has been extremely difficult to address each email.  We feel that we have finally found the solution and hope you are as excited as we are.  If you are receiving this email directly from iqdgroup@generals64.info you are already “registered”

Now the process to register with Genearls64’s bank group is as simple as clicking the following link: http://www.generals64.info/?p=subscribe and subscribing to the Bank list.  This subscription asks the few questions.  You can choose to opt-in or out, automatically.  You no longer have to wait for us to get back to you.  If you are representing a group large or small you can forward this email and have them opt-in for themselves. (I would prefer to have each individual “opt-in” for themselves)

As we have mentioned several times, you are not committed to our group.  However, we remain committed to you.  We believe that by being part of Generals64/Studley’s group that you will receive the BEST possible rate anywhere.   I have been told that the code the bank will provide to our group will give you PRIORITY SERVICE!!! No matter how much/or little dinar you have.  It will also give you a “time stamp” that will lock in your rate!  Locations will be available to you across the United States.  You will schedule your INDIVIDUAL appointments at a location convenient to you.

Our Team of negotiators has been working tirelessly on your behalf; they are informing me the bank is ready!  Keep in mind that the Negotiations will kick into full gear POST RV.  So deep breath, relax and sit back once this actually RV’s.   This will NOT be instantaneous.  It could take hours, or even a couple of days for the negotiations to be complete.  I understand that your patience with the process will benefit you greatly.

Please stay tuned to your email, we will keep you informed!  

KcMana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Here's what I'm understanding,if Okie is involved in this mess,that's not good in the first place,I have listen to his lies for years,so have many of my friends,& based just on his false Intel,they have bought dinar,now 2 plus 2 is still 4. I believe that was the last torpedo for the General 64 ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:18 pm

And we've all seen the Dinar Dealer ads Okie was running on his website.  So the connection Okie has with the [size=18]GEN64/WILEY MORGAN/STUDLEY/WF/KCIQD, etc., Group doesn't look good for anyone involved.  
[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:38 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:
yeah the Financial Prosperity Club really did not appreciate me posting the few things that I have. They have been stalking my site since. Must be driving them crazy wondering who among them may have a working brain cell and can see they have been snookered. The day after I did post something here and on OOM they sent out a threatening email to all their marks.. er I mean "clients". They would be easy to investigate though.. or so I have been told  hehehe

and LOL@spork!!!! Smile


"clients". What a funny way to put that.

Businesses do like to keep their "clients" happy, don't they?

Surly they would like their return business?

Aren't salesmen good at what they do, when they do it right?

Can't leave out all the "Branding"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Let's not bother TRADE right now.


Tight game....   Giants 2 - Cards 1    Top of the 6th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:15 pm

Looks like the Cards are going to have another come from behind win.

Giants 3 - Cards 6   Top of the 9th
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:56 pm



Hey TRADE, Which one of these members is you?


-----

Our team: Generals64, Studley, Chief Negotiator (who will never be on the boards), KCMana, 4th Time, WileyMorgan, Live4thebrand, jimmymac, and we are working with Dinar Wishes, BWM, AndieZ, KATT, and beachdreaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:02 am



An interesting comment by generals64 about the UST and the list, don't you think TRADE?



[dken01] generals64 : how do i get on the list?

[generals64] dken01 :...due to people attempting to cause problems we had to close it....however, on OOM there is a guy named pitbull that has an opened list....Our list has been purged and research and found to be 100% clean by the Bank and the UST...United States Treasury....We have convinced the bank to take the other list and allow it to be checked once this happens....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:26 am

@RamblerNash wrote:


An interesting comment by generals64 about the UST and the list, don't you think TRADE?



[dken01] generals64 : how do i get on the list?

[generals64] dken01 :...due to people attempting to cause problems we had to close it....however, on OOM there is a guy named pitbull that has an opened list....Our list has been purged and research and found to be 100% clean by the Bank and the UST...United States Treasury....We have convinced the bank to take the other list and allow it to be checked once this happens....

China has contacted the Gen64/Wiley Morgan/KC Mana/Studley/WF/KCIQD group too?


[highhopes] generals64 there seems to be a lot of confusion about groups right now....I always thought yours was the group connected with the Chinese Private Purchase and a hopefully higher rate...Is that correct? Thanks so much for all you do.

[generals64] highhopes :...there is a lot of confusion right now.....We are so large that everyone China, All Banks....Even Wal-mart (just kidding about wal-mart) are trying to capture our attention. We have negotiated a Percentage of more than the Street rate ONLY for OUR signed up group members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:08 am



WOW!!!
They have already negotiated a rate for their "exclusive" membership?


And China is contacting them too?

No wonder everybody was signing up for this group!

Wasn't it a good idea to have a dealer ad, STARING THEM RIGHT IN THE FACE, to know where to purchase Dinar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:14 am

The torpedo is ready to hit the boat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 26830
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 19
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:52 am

Quote :
Our list has been purged and research and found to be 100% clean by the Bank and the UST...United States Treasury....

So the idjets who are on this list gave their Name, Address, Birthdate and SSN? Cause that's the only way you can do a background check. You might get by with name and SSN, but that is still an open invitation for identity theft.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5032
Join date : 2011-08-16
Location : Woodstock Nation

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:58 am

I was told that these groups get all their "clients" info so they CAN open bank accounts with their super secret off shore banks.

What boggles the mind is that people actually FALL for it!!

 

AND Gen64 is part of this scam if not the originator of these many groups! So NO surprise here that TRADE refuses and avoids addressing this as this person KNOWS ALL about it!

*****************
Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2191
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:03 am

Fire torpedo 1,,!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 17121
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:25 pm

It's on the way!!!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 12604
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:53 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:


Hey TRADE, Which one of these members is you?


-----

Our team: Generals64, Studley, Chief Negotiator (who will never be on the boards), KCMana, 4th Time, WileyMorgan, Live4thebrand, jimmymac, and we are working with Dinar Wishes, BWM, AndieZ, KATT, and beachdreaming.


They left Roscoe off their list!
question

[generals64] So, please don't get mad at ROSCOE.....He is whining in the corner....He still doesn't realize my wife won't let him chew tobacco in the house, he leases spit cups everywhere....lol.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1144
Join date : 2016-04-08
Location : This other Eden

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
It's on the way!!!





I'm no military expert but...er...aren't torpedos supposed to go under the surface?

*****************
There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10
Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: