Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized.

+2
roxy22222222
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. Empty generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized.

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:29 pm

Ooops. KCmana got asked by a bank to put their email list together? But the banks don't know about any of this! Who does that make sense too?

Generals64 and Dinar Wishes– June 18 ( 2013 )

I think it’s important to clear this misunderstanding up once and for all…. so for the greater good I have edited the original post. Thanks ww

generals64: I’m here. Boy, there is a major misconception on the Recaps page. Whoever is calling this a scam is uninformed. YOU CHOOSE IF YOU LIKE THE OFFER OR NOT. No one is tying your hands.

Asells: Generals64, yes! UGH was hoping you would clear that up

generals64: Asells, nothing they are saying is true.

generals64: You guys/gals… The e-mail will come through KCMANA…. once there is actually an rv. She won’t turn it loose (your e-mail addresses) because I promised you guys she wouldn’t.

Then, you (if registered) will receive an e-mail and the e-mail will have a 1-800 number for you to call… You will be told which cash out center is closest to where you live and an appointment will be made for you. That is how simple it will be.

generals64: This is through the bank and not in a strip mall like that post says. Folks, here is how simple it is. If you are unhappy then withdraw immediately. I really don’t care.

The people I care about are the ones who have stuck it out for such a long time just like me… Okie, those people. Is there a better negotiable rate? Find out on your own. Me… I have talked with the bank, with negotiators, with some of the people on the other sites and me, I’m going forward. I made a promise to you guys and I have NOT swayed any direction. I receive over 100 calls daily and my stories are the same.

generals64: I hope Okie is allowed to present his so-called graduation letter. He has taken a bunch of c*** over the years. Me? I’m going straight to Vegas and buy a thousand hot dogs and give ‘em away….

DinarWishes: Generals64, I had someone call me and say someone put out some c*** on recaps about the group?

generals64: DinarWishes, yeah, I don’t know who they are but I will debate any of them now…

DinarWishes, tell them how many calls and BS stories I get daily…. they won’t believe me.

DinarWishes: Guys, let me help all of you understand. Let’s play a game. its goes like this…. Number 1…. Has anyone from this site or General’s group called to ask for your dinar? NO. Number 2. If anyone does ask for your dinar…. RUNNNNNNN

DinarWishes: The only one you will be dealing with is a banker, period… in a bank. If you want something different then all you have to do to leave the group is not call the number when its given. Simple enough.

generals64: Let me really explain this program… Seriously… but let me have the floor and you guys/gals, keep it together. It’ll take a minute.

generals64: This entire thing started in hopes of getting EVERYONE in Dinarville a better rate. We simply wanted maybe a better rate. You guys have to realize the banks are not required by law to cash in ANY foreign currency.

generals64: So, a few of us tried to pool our dinar numbers…. Everyone holds their own… I contacted Studley and he and I began working on it… KCmana (Drill Sargeant) came on board due to her ability to work a computer.

generals64: KCmana helped begin putting this together… Then it broke loose… everyone had their special group and they would get a better rate and so on. Studley knows people at the bank… so do others. I don’t. I bank at a small local bank…. Well, I am retired and nothing to do so I worked on it.

generals64: We got a lady from KC to put together an e-mail program that can not be broken into so no one would be trying to sell the e-mail addresses…. and folks it is stout.

Now, I have never asked for a nickle nor have I ever asked for your dinar. When this first started, we were confused like the newbies but we stay true and honest. Yes, I have been accused of so much c*** but let me tell you, I really do talk with the negotiator daily and with our group members daily and I stay away from any of the stuff on the internet, why? Because so far, none of it has been true…. Now, if you had been on the conference call it was the grumpy old man that said, “Okie should be the one that announces this.” Personally, I don’t even care.

wisewarrior: How can this guy say it’s a scam? I mean, really.

DinarWishes: Because he is ignorant of how it actually is set up.

generals64: Now, it keeps getting out of control. I have been threatened for my life. (I don’t scare real easy.) I have been called a scammer, a pumper and a real good looking guy. None of that was true. I do have a beautiful dog. He is my best pal but he can’t really talk.

generals64: Now, our proposal was this. Once the politicos go in and get through, we as a group would like a shot at cashing our dinar and other currencies in. The powers-to-be agreed. That is etched in stone. Then I was told that we have an amount of people (can’t print here, I promised) and I almost got sick at my stomach because I know these people are watching our leadership group…. and you can ask these people if I don’t yell a lot.

DinarWishes: He does

generals64: KCmana… OKCbulldog (my kid)… 4th time… Ride for the Brand… Beachdreaming… WileyMorgan… Jimmysmack… hardtorecall… these people have stayed in line for YOU!! Not for money, or fame but for the group.

They have helped me in every way. The bankers asked ALL of those that people were following to stop spreading information. I was called… so was Okie… so was DinarWishes (he and I talk everyday) and I stopped… No one else did.

DinarWishes: Ummmm, I did too.

generals64: But the banks are the people in charge. So, I did as asked. Now, the date (who knows?), the rate (who knows?) but the bankers will appreciate all we have done to stay civil.

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. She told them what we had and they all but offered her a job. We have their job done for them.

DinarWishes: With a bow.

generals64: Just so you guys know… We are the largest single group out there… and I am proud of all of you. About me. I am 67 years old, I have been married 50 years to the same woman, I have 2 sons and 6 grandkids… also, Roscoe the wonder dog.

generals64: I told the bank I wanted nothing extra but I wanted everyone involved in our group to be treated like the adults they are. If you act like a kid, you’ll be treated like a kid. Now, once again. NO BANK is required to cash in your foreign currency. That is a PERK. Hello, remember that word? No bank has a package other than what they give to their customers.

DinarWishes: Generals64, let’s make something clear. This is for the exchange and then once they deal with a private banker is when the packages come into play… right?

generals64: DinarWishes, yeah, getting a bit tired here.

generals64: If you are smart, you will find a good tax attorney and heed his/her advice. The banks offer Wealth Management programs and these people (most of them) are trained to help you… Now, I have not mentioned the name of ANY bank as they asked us not to. All the others know that and they fail to heed the request.

DinarWishes: I know 200 calls and text is getting old

DinarWishes: Some days its more

generals64: Now, I asked AndieZ and Asells and Dinarwishes to keep this site open and not run when this happens. I promised I would come on here for a few days.

DinarWishes: We agreed

generals64: Now. The bank is happy with what we have done, so I am happy with you guys and really everyone else. I want EVERYONE to know if you aren’t satisfied and you feel scammed… just click the button and disappear.

generals64: Any questions?

speedracer: Generals64, we will have to sign an NDA, correct? How long will it last?

generals64: Speedracer, we don’t really know for sure and that is a great question.

DinarWishes: Peeps let me speak to you from the no-hype zone. This event will happen when it happens. The signs are out there that it seems to be very close but until you get the e-mail, if anyone says “it’s happened,” check your e-mail. If there is nothing from the group with instructions then it’s not true.

generals64: DinarWishes, that is the best statement ever.

DinarWishes: I promise that you will be the first to know when it happens. I PROMISE! Generals, would you agree?

HeIsFaithful: DinarWishes Thank you for saying that. I know its true, but the confirmation is nice..

generals64: Folks, no matter what is said…KCmana has the e-mail addresses. She will send the email out once the bank asks her too. She will send it [the e-mail] to everyone. There are call centers being set up to take care of business.

generals64: No questions? Then I am going to bed and I don’t care where this gets posted.

DinarWishes: Fellow Squirrels, please note. The number of people on the list is HUGE, so if someone gets the e-mail and you didn’t… just wait… its coming…. It will take some time to get to everyone

generals64: Oh yeah…. You won’t get a “code.” You will receive a 1-800 number.

Asells: generals64 Can THIS one be PUBLISHED on Recaps?

generals64: Asells, I don’t care… and anyone that wants to challenge it bring ‘em on.

generals64: The one thing that really ticks me off is when I get an e-mail that says this: “The codes are being entered now and then you will receive your e-mail.” What? The banks don’t have your e-mail addresses, period.

WW note: to join the group, click on the button on recaps or 3sintel. I say this to save recaps hours of time receiving emails from newbies who want to know how to join the list. ONE MORE TIME no one is getting any kickbacks. It’s just good old fashioned doing good for others, so please let’s put this argument to rest.

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. Empty Re: generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized.

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 pm

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203 generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized. Empty Re: generals64: The bank asked KCmana if she could get it organized.

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 pm

"generals64: Folks, no matter what is said…KCmana has the e-mail addresses. She will send the email out once the bank asks her too. She will send it [the e-mail] to everyone. There are call centers being set up to take care of business."

I wonder who has the emails now???

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:39 am

scammed!  duped!  hoodwinked! bamboozled!  if you signed up for this group hoping to get favorable rates from WF, you have been misled!  there has been no enforceable contract, you are not a party to some bank deal, you never signed anything or granted PoA.  being part of an email list does not constitute a contract.  sorry, you've been gamed by another huckster!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:07 pm

If they made a deal with a bank why don't they know if there will be a NDA? What kind of wheeling dealing is that?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm

i got organized i put my dinar in a suitcase then added moth balls so it would not rot in the years to come
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum