Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Share | 
 

 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER


Posts : 1550
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:53 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
Dinar Recaps wrote:
Ssmith wrote:
Apparently FreewayBill knows.  We could ask him. 



Do you think Dinar Recaps could help us get in touch with him?

I am sorry, but due to privacy and safety concerns, Dinar Recaps does not connect any person with another (it has always been our policy).  


Honestly, we do not have peoples ("gurus") emails handy (yes some we could find if we had to.)  We have never contacted anyone for a post.  They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us.


Best to all,


The Dinar Recaps Team


"
They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us."

Collecting them from other websites and posting them means that you have the source, but having them sent to you when you don't know the source is be a little bit of a concern for some, as you already know.

On another thread you said:


Dinar Recaps wrote:
We have always received her (Mnt Goat) posts sent from another person.  So we can not check her IP.

Again, the name on that email is different.  On the top of the emails it says something like  "Thanks for posting in Dinar Recaps.  George H".  

So it seems to me that Mnt Goat sends it to George, who sends it to another person, that person then sends it to Dinar Recaps to post.

In the past (not very often), George has left comments on Mnt Goat posts (and maybe other posts, but I am not 100% sure).

As far as Dr. Clarke, he has left comments on posts at Recaps also, AS WELL as email us directly with a few posts.

Again, it seems to me, all these IP's are from different areas.


So my question to you is how do you know that the email sent to you to post isn't some dealer to increase their sales of currency, or by some other person for other nefarious reasons, like Josef, TANK, and others like them?
  --Just asking...

They don't have an answer to that, because their main goal is click-bait for their site...they really don't care of the origin of all this, 'intel,' it's about cookies and traffic...disclaimers are the way they try to end-around veracity or motive for any and all, 'intel' being posted or re-posted there.  Unfortunately, they are not transparent in this way, and often significantly edit both posts AND comments to meet their own financial objectives.

Hey, good on DR for generating lots of revenue, but let's not kid ourselves - they really don't care about the source of intel or its veracity, they just wanna generate traffic as a for-profit business.  To think that they wouldn't self-generate, 'intel' is kinda silly, and we are supposed to just believe them at face value.  Believing ANYONE involved in this Dinar fraud is folly, and DR is no exception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Any questions that you post as the validity of the Intel will not be posted on Recaps ,it's a one way street,that is not business,if you don't praise the guru or the Intel it will not be posted,so it sounds to as well as in all the case's these dinar sites you are not to question there Intel,is that good business ethics,ABSOLUTELY NOT! If I had invested thousands of dollars in this RV,I would want all my questions answered with being called a troll or a negative nellie or worst,what gall these people have.
It tells me one thing,it was a bad investment to begin with.
The gurus has no accountability,nor do the dinar sites.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Stay tune A NEW VIDEO TNTBS interviews Kenny pt 1 & pt 2 both will be up-loaded soon! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!! 
KENNY REVEALS .....ALL

*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2015-10-28
Age : 37
Location : The Mitten

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:11 pm

I can't stress this enough, Dinar Recaps are more guilty then any so called guru. You deliberately spread false Intel in your site that you know is absolute bullshit. What ever happened to making an honest living? You sell false hope to people in return for gains from advertisement. The damage you've done is irreversible, and now its time for me to seek vengeance. I already can't sleep at night, neither will you.

*****************
Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:19 am

Here's more lies from the Generals64/Studley Group:



Guru Studley: They will be trying to RV tomorrow,..[but] no one knows EXACTLY when this will happen...I have 7 confirmations from the leaders of WB, IMF, WTO, BIS, and 3 major banks this is coming down this week, that doesn’t mean it is GUARANTEED, RQ, Okie, and PTR have great info but they don’t really understand the intricacies of currencies, and how they work,   ptimal time for this to happen is Tuesday through Thursday because the BIS can test the system before and after the RV happens,.... we have confirmation of this.


http://www.dinardaily.net/t53150-4-12-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:14 am

I thought Gen64/Studley Group didn't do intel.

Guru Studley (Gen64):  An extremely important point to remember is right before an RV, and this is from past experience, there will be a mountain of misinformation, a lot of what you read will be false, and misleading, it is put out to discourage you from this investment.  Don’t forget right before Kuwait RVd they put out articles that their currency will never RV, and had an auction of currency within hours before the RV, remain calm all, it’s coming. 

Shabibi has no more weapons to control inflation, there is no money on the streets and he MUST release the lower denoms, they can’t do that without an RV.  I am giving what I can, but know we are still in the time frame for this to happen, it is extremely close.  The US has a sweetheart deal 4 Iraqi oil, we pay between 32 and 40 per barrel… this is one of the holdups that caused delays in the RV… Iraq has held up this RV to renegotiate the deal with the us.


http://www.dinardaily.net/t53181-4-13-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 24579
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 18
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:14 pm

The more it changes, the more things stay the same.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Studley doesn't do intel any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:33 am

Not only did Studley do intel, he was also the "negotiator" for the Gen64 group?  So was he the one that signed the LOI?

generals64] When we got Studley for a negotiator we had a short and very complete discussion of what we expected...And, We asked him to try and get an extra 10% above the stated rate for this group. We told him to get it from the Banks Spread. He agreed....and that is where the 10% number came from...So, if you are in our group and you follow that other person then YOU are the one getting the extra 10% not him....Think about it....And, if you want to ask me a question and see me here YOU KNOW I'll do my best to answer it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:37 am

Ssmith wrote:
Not only did Studley do intel, he was also the "negotiator" for the Gen64 group?  So was he the one that signed the LOI?

generals64] When we got Studley for a negotiator we had a short and very complete discussion of what we expected...And, We asked him to try and get an extra 10% above the stated rate for this group. We told him to get it from the Banks Spread. He agreed....and that is where the 10% number came from...So, if you are in our group and you follow that other person then YOU are the one getting the extra 10% not him....Think about it....And, if you want to ask me a question and see me here YOU KNOW I'll do my best to answer it...
so the guy who negotiated an illegal arrangement w the bank on behalf of an anonymous email list is no longer amongst the living, & the other main cogs in the wheel of deceit just decided to bow out of their roles?  Yeah, sounds like a good plan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:40 pm

I wonder if there is anybody left? Freewaybill did mention "THE CARETAKER"

Please understand, Generals64/Studley group has a SMALL group that are working on your behalf. NO ONE speaks for our group, we are capable of speaking for ourselves. Our team: Generals64, Studley, Chief Negotiator (who will never be on the boards), KCMana, 4th Time, WileyMorgan, Live4thebrand, jimmymac, and we are working with Dinar Wishes, BWM, AndieZ, KATT, and beachdreaming. If you notice we don't even speak for each other. So, if someone is telling you that they are part of our team, because they are dating one of us, or because they are working with us... THINK AGAIN! I am amazed how people will use our names to gain credibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:24 am

Oh look! The Generals64 Group has secret sources. Who would of thunk! LMAO!!!

-----

Guru Studley (Gen64/WileyMorgan/KCmana Group):  some of the intel is too hot… cannot reveal.  My source at the BIS is waiting for the final go aheadShabibi is forcing this RV, I believe we are very close, waiting for Maliki, either voluntary, or forced, be patient… I’m on the Phone with one of my sources… brb


http://www.dinardaily.net/t53315-4-19-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member


Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Oh yes is Hot .. very hot ! The FBI is coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun May 08, 2016 2:55 pm

power123 wrote:
Oh yes is Hot .. very hot ! The FBI is coming.

And they will show up when people least expect them to.  LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun May 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Responding to RamblerNash"s post above,there is no credibility in dinar land as far as the gurus are concerned,its beyond me even back then how could any honest & intelligent person or persons could even start such a group not knowing anything about Iraq or its government or the economic situation, plus the total instability of that region even then, or the facts that goes with a new democratic government ,the first of its kind in the middle east could possibly project a RV, especially back 4 years ago,is nonsense, totally stupid! Its evident they did not do any in-depth research or it was a scam at the beginning. Besides all that,THEY WHERE TOTALLY WRONG! As usual.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun May 08, 2016 3:34 pm

But they know how gullible/naive/uneducated their target audience is. 


WingIt is taking questions for the call later today with Yosef.



Here is a question about the Gen64/Studley/Wiley Morgan/WF Group:


QUESTIONS FOR EVENING CALL W/ YOSEF ~ MAY 8th, 2016

hummer

we have been told the rates have gone up since we have had to wait, what is your opinion on the G64 ( the WF group) group rates?  since they are pre negoiated rates, do you think they have raised their rates also- and redone thier contract with WF to accomodate higher rates?  thank you... 

-- Edited by hummer on Sunday 8th of May 2016 02:14:57 PM

Here's a question regarding Sterling:


Texasmog

Josef can you comment on the situation regarding reserves with Sterling?
Will the principle amount paid be made available some time after the public release so we can expect to get the market/international rate for them? 

Let's not forget about the Chinese elders:


Hawk36
Please clarify is the Chinese Elders are continuing to hold off the RV release in North America because of the Federal Reserve. if true, how can this be overcome?

Then we have a question about the "blessing":

Cornerstone
Yosef, so appreciate your making the time to come on a call to help us!

1. Did you feel that this call was might be the last call before the blessing, and thus you wanted to come on an answer some last questions for us?
2. Are the high rates for the Zim that have been talked about, really real?
3. How will we know who to choose to surround ourselves with post RV, who to choose for our financial team and humanitarian project team that will be wise and not just there to leach money from us. Managing this large amount of money is daunting when you have no experience at it. We need help, and need the right people to help us and not hurt us!


What in the world would that clown Yosef know about banking in Israel?


ggbut
we live in israel, and would like to know if family and friends we have gifted can exchange in Israel with an affiliate bank of wells fargo /hsbc
and not have to exchange in the states.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun May 08, 2016 3:57 pm

All these gurus are on the same page,its not a good page but nevertheless there false information tickles the ears of people ,cons are good at that,that's how they scam people,its always good news,they have a captive audience,literally. Most of dinar land is held captive by the lies of the gurus,and the gurus get the glory. SAD! But true
Sincerely blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 4904
Join date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun May 08, 2016 4:53 pm

is this wiley morgan or wiley coyote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 pm



Is Phillip Tilton part of Gen64 too?


"No more stops. This is conclusion. At end is the exchange.
Banking system up-grading. When up-grade complete will start in Austraila and go around world. Will take 17 hours, then Gen64 starts."


http://www.dinardaily.net/t53944-rv-gcr-phillip-tilton-notes-urgent-flash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Chaz wrote:
Just got a email from corporate Wells Fargo;
  I will quote it exactly;
Mr.xxxxxxx,
Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraq dinar, our policy is not to trade in Iraqi dinar. In addition we have no plans or changing our policy in the future.
  Foreign exchange services
    Steven E. Cox
 So there you go folks,don't believe me, email corporate Wells Fargo
This goes for the General 64 group,complete scam! Also, but Blue Wolf always said that wells Fargo was the bank, he is a complete lying con artist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:29 pm

I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm

TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.
 
Be careful Trade I know who you are! Take heed on what you say or I will Tag! you as well... Speaking your mind is find but watch out for me? OK 

*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:39 pm

TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.


TRADE, You have failed to educate anybody here and have not put forth any documents or proof to back up your claims.

All the remarks that you have made are right out of the Guru Handbook...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t41620-handbook-for-the-guru-wannabe

We are all wise to it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:39 pm

TNTBS you are the one that is exposing the people that need to be exposed. That was not directed at you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:43 pm

That's fine... I except, No problems from me. But some on here are my Guru Hunters & we are.... Family  

*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Ramblernash, my job is not to educate anybody. Nor have I made any remarks to which you imply. I have very seldom even posted. Also, you are not a person that a person needs to provide documentation to for anything. My point is, sometimes in the action of doing good, by exposing the scammers, it carries over to innocent people. Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve. Nobody of any stature will ever post documentation or details on a blogsite. Nobody of any stature will ever go into any details on any form of contracts per say. Even asking of that shows a person does not understand or ask of it knowing it wont happen so they have something to debate about. There are many in dinarland that have been exposed and many that continue to come on daily once others have been outed. Spend your time helping others see the truth instead of beating a dead horse down because there is no current subject matter to discuss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:04 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ramblernash, my job is not to educate anybody. Nor have I made any remarks to which you imply. I have very seldom even posted. Also, you are not a person that a person needs to provide documentation to for anything. My point is, sometimes in the action of doing good, by exposing the scammers, it carries over to innocent people. Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve. Nobody of any stature will ever post documentation or details on a blogsite. Nobody of any stature will ever go into any details on any form of contracts per say. Even asking of that shows a person does not understand or ask of it knowing it wont happen so they have something to debate about. There are many in dinarland that have been exposed and many that continue to come on daily once others have been outed. Spend your time helping others see the truth instead of beating a dead horse down because there is no current subject matter to discuss


You have just proved my point! LMAO

And yea, go after the scammers, but leave the General64 group alone. HAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 1550
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:21 pm

TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.

Already explained how a, 'deal' being negotiated on behalf of an anonymous email list is unfeasible, and how it breaks several laws and banking regulations.  You've been completely duped.  This is not uneducated opinion, it's actually the one set of fact you can research and confirm.  There is nothing you can confirm from any of these gurus, who ALL have shady pasts and/or criminal history.  I explained the legal aspect of this several times - even cited which laws & regulations some fictitious, 'Gen64 deal' violates - and you never bothered to just research it - you just parroted what you've been told, which illuminates that the collective Dinarian consciousness is one lacking common sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:26 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
Chaz wrote:
Just got a email from corporate Wells Fargo;
  I will quote it exactly;
Mr.xxxxxxx,
Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraq dinar, our policy is not to trade in Iraqi dinar. In addition we have no plans or changing our policy in the future.
  Foreign exchange services
    Steven E. Cox
 So there you go folks,don't believe me, email corporate Wells Fargo
This goes for the General 64 group,complete scam! Also, but Blue Wolf always said that wells Fargo was the bank, he is a complete lying con artist.


Chaz,

Maybe if you told them Richard Ray from the Gen64 group sent you, they may have told you about the special group rate that's been set up especially for the General64/WF Group.


Last edited by Ssmith on Tue May 24, 2016 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 2352
Join date : 2015-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Quote :
Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve.

Trade, this is exactly why we do what we do. These so called "guru's" are scamming the hell out of people who want/need to believe. Nobody is doing this to be nasty. People have lost their homes, jobs and loved crap day in and day outones because of the greed of others.

Everyone of these pumpers is a marketer and they do it to fill their own pockets and ego's.

All these people show signs of cult like behavior. The many thank you, love to you etc. are enough to make anyone sick. The praise never ends! And for what? Lies.

I, for one cannot stand to see people get used, stolen from for BS intel, told the same old crap day in and day out. How about that ten hour conference call last night? Who in their right mind would spend the whole night listening? Well, many did. That's just another way to weaken them and take control.

I firmly believe they ALL should be exposed and brought to light. We can't save everyone, but if it is only a few of them, that's gratification for us.

Preying on the weak is a despicable thing for them to do and I don't believe we should stop until they are all gone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:35 pm

The main reason,Ssmith, was the General 64 group,I gave corporate all the names that I could find on our conversations with Trade,post here on dinardaily,archives, etc,& told them it was supposedly a deal with wells Fargo was done in secret,that was the response I received today. Now evidently they know more about the Iraqi dinar,& there situation than anyone,by stating the last sentence they made. And more than likely they had the same policy 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:42 pm

roxy22222222 wrote:
Quote :
Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve.

Trade, this is exactly why we do what we do. These so called "guru's" are scamming the hell out of people who want/need to believe. Nobody is doing this to be nasty. People have lost their homes, jobs and loved crap day in and day outones because of the greed of others.

Everyone of these pumpers is a marketer and they do it to fill their own pockets and ego's.

All these people show signs of cult like behavior. The many thank you, love to you etc. are enough to make anyone sick. The praise never ends! And for what? Lies.

I, for one cannot stand to see people get used, stolen from for BS intel, told the same old crap day in and day out. How about that ten hour conference call last night? Who in their right mind would spend the whole night listening? Well, many did. That's just another way to weaken them and take control.

I firmly believe they ALL should be exposed and brought to light. We can't save everyone, but if it is only a few of them, that's gratification for us.

Preying on the weak is a despicable thing for them to do and I don't believe we should stop until they are all gone!


If you think about it, what has TRADE done to help expose the scammers of the dinar community he speaks of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:44 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:


Already explained how a, 'deal' being negotiated on behalf of an anonymous email list is unfeasible, and how it breaks several laws and banking regulations.  You've been completely duped.  This is not uneducated opinion, it's actually the one set of fact you can research and confirm.  There is nothing you can confirm from any of these gurus, who ALL have shady pasts and/or criminal history.  I explained the legal aspect of this several times - even cited which laws & regulations some fictitious, 'Gen64 deal' violates - and you never bothered to just research it - you just parroted what you've been told, which illuminates that the collective Dinarian consciousness is one lacking common sense.
You have no clue how any deal is structured, you are only making a opinion which is uneducated because you do not have any specifics of anything. Your the one lacking common sense, you are making a assumption on how you think something is organized, based on your theory and based on the regulations your pretty on point, but as I said, that is only under your assumptions on how things are structured, so you can apply your regulations to what you think or how you think a situation is structured but unless you have specific knowledge of how it is structured, your only throwing darts at a board. But you do really sound educated to the many that read your theories
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2015-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 pm

My education starts with me ......AND ENDS WITH ME ......NOT ANYONE ELSE !!!WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUST YOUR SELF .....NO BODY WILL TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOU THAN YOU !........BE SKEPTICAL AND ALWAYS QUESTION EVERYTHING .....THEN IN THE END .....THERES NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOUR SELF ....


Last edited by GypZ on Tue May 24, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 5:58 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
roxy22222222 wrote:
Quote :
Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve.

Trade, this is exactly why we do what we do. These so called "guru's" are scamming the hell out of people who want/need to believe. Nobody is doing this to be nasty. People have lost their homes, jobs and loved crap day in and day outones because of the greed of others.

Everyone of these pumpers is a marketer and they do it to fill their own pockets and ego's.

All these people show signs of cult like behavior. The many thank you, love to you etc. are enough to make anyone sick. The praise never ends! And for what? Lies.

I, for one cannot stand to see people get used, stolen from for BS intel, told the same old crap day in and day out. How about that ten hour conference call last night? Who in their right mind would spend the whole night listening? Well, many did. That's just another way to weaken them and take control.

I firmly believe they ALL should be exposed and brought to light. We can't save everyone, but if it is only a few of them, that's gratification for us.

Preying on the weak is a despicable thing for them to do and I don't believe we should stop until they are all gone!


If you think about it, what has TRADE done to help expose the scammers of the dinar community he speaks of?

Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:02 pm

TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.

"Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research"



For someone who talks about "not judging' people.....  you may want to take some of your own advice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:06 pm

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
roxy22222222 wrote:
Quote :
Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve.

Trade, this is exactly why we do what we do. These so called "guru's" are scamming the hell out of people who want/need to believe. Nobody is doing this to be nasty. People have lost their homes, jobs and loved crap day in and day outones because of the greed of others.

Everyone of these pumpers is a marketer and they do it to fill their own pockets and ego's.

All these people show signs of cult like behavior. The many thank you, love to you etc. are enough to make anyone sick. The praise never ends! And for what? Lies.

I, for one cannot stand to see people get used, stolen from for BS intel, told the same old crap day in and day out. How about that ten hour conference call last night? Who in their right mind would spend the whole night listening? Well, many did. That's just another way to weaken them and take control.

I firmly believe they ALL should be exposed and brought to light. We can't save everyone, but if it is only a few of them, that's gratification for us.

Preying on the weak is a despicable thing for them to do and I don't believe we should stop until they are all gone!


If you think about it, what has TRADE done to help expose the scammers of the dinar community he speaks of?

Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research


Anger? LOL Go back to the beginning of this thread and look at the "Truths" you have presented...


Do you want to talk about judging people now? LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 pm

GypZ wrote:
My education starts with me ......AND ENDS WITH ME ......NOT ANYONE ELSE !!!

That's not correct! Gypz it's my charismatic appeal that draws you to me LOL
throb throb throb throb throb   NO why? happydance happydance

*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.

"Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research"



For someone who talks about "not judging' people.....  you may want to take some of your own advice.

Again SSmith, you need to get you two sense in, how productive is that comment. If a person is going to make a negative comment towards somebody else, or making a statement that is based on assumptions and not facts, to degrade somebody, I believe is out of line. To make negative comments to a person or group of people based on assumptions and not going directly to the source I believe is wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:10 pm

Actually it's "two cents", not two sense. 

It was nice for you and Richard to take the time to attend Tony's sentencing.  It was nice to meet you both.

By the way, I have friends in KC who are looking for some vinyl siding.  Is there anyone you could recommend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:11 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.

"Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research"



For someone who talks about "not judging' people.....  you may want to take some of your own advice.

Again SSmith, you need to get you two sense in, how productive is that comment. If a person is going to make a negative comment towards somebody else, or making a statement that is based on assumptions and not facts, to degrade somebody, I believe is out of line. To make negative comments to a person or group of people based on assumptions and not going directly to the source I belief believe is wrong.


"two sense"??? It's two cents! And you talk about people who aren't educated?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:14 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.

"Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research"



For someone who talks about "not judging' people.....  you may want to take some of your own advice.

Again SSmith, you need to get you two sense in, how productive is that comment. If a person is going to make a negative comment towards somebody else, or making a statement that is based on assumptions and not facts, to degrade somebody, I believe is out of line. To make negative comments to a person or group of people based on assumptions and not going directly to the source I belief believe is wrong.


"two sense"??? It's two cents! And you talk about people who aren't educated?

That is correct, doing 3 things and mess that one up, but Thank you for your productive response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:17 pm

TRADE wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:
TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.

"Ramblernash, people deal in different circles in dinarland, just because we have not crossed paths, does not mean others have contributed. I was at the crooks hearings "Tony's", I was associated with the people that had to put court orders in place to protect their families from the TNT backlash. Before you judge somebody, you may want to do the legit research on the person before making assumptions. Perfect example of placing everybody in the pot with your anger, and innocent people get dragged in. For many years, I have been apart of exposing the truths, for 6 years or more, have been banned from most sites. So before you judge somebody, you may want to first do you research"



For someone who talks about "not judging' people.....  you may want to take some of your own advice.

Again SSmith, you need to get you two sense in, how productive is that comment. If a person is going to make a negative comment towards somebody else, or making a statement that is based on assumptions and not facts, to degrade somebody, I believe is out of line. To make negative comments to a person or group of people based on assumptions and not going directly to the source I belief believe is wrong.


"two sense"??? It's two cents! And you talk about people who aren't educated?

That is correct, doing 3 things and mess that one up, but Thank you for your productive response


Focus TRADE, focus...

Is that more positive and productive for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14391
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:18 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
Chaz wrote:
Just got a email from corporate Wells Fargo;
  I will quote it exactly;
Mr.xxxxxxx,
Wells Fargo does not buy or sell Iraq dinar, our policy is not to trade in Iraqi dinar. In addition we have no plans or changing our policy in the future.
  Foreign exchange services
    Steven E. Cox
 So there you go folks,don't believe me, email corporate Wells Fargo
This goes for the General 64 group,complete scam! Also, but Blue Wolf always said that wells Fargo was the bank, he is a complete lying con artist.


"Again SSmith, you need to get you two sense in, how productive is that comment. If a person is going to make a negative comment towards somebody else, or making a statement that is based on assumptions and not facts, to degrade somebody, I believe is out of line. To make negative comments to a person or group of people based on assumptions and not going directly to the source I belief believe is wrong."

 Chaz did go directly to the source - Wells Fargo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Ssmith wrote:
Actually it's "two cents", not two sense. 

It was nice for you and Richard to take the time to attend Tony's sentencing.  It was nice to meet you both.

By the way, I have friends in KC who are looking for some vinyl siding.  Is there anyone you could recommend?

I am sorry, I have not had to deal with vinyl siding yet, was actually thinking about it for my house but have not done any research on companies yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 7945
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:35 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:
Actually it's "two cents", not two sense. 

It was nice for you and Richard to take the time to attend Tony's sentencing.  It was nice to meet you both.

By the way, I have friends in KC who are looking for some vinyl siding.  Is there anyone you could recommend?

I am sorry, I have not had to deal with vinyl siding yet, was actually thinking about it for my house but have not done any research on companies yet.


Take a look into Dr. Vinyl. They might be able to assist you. The toll free number is right on the door of the truck. They cover most cities...




Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
TRADE wrote:
Ssmith wrote:
Actually it's "two cents", not two sense. 

It was nice for you and Richard to take the time to attend Tony's sentencing.  It was nice to meet you both.

By the way, I have friends in KC who are looking for some vinyl siding.  Is there anyone you could recommend?

I am sorry, I have not had to deal with vinyl siding yet, was actually thinking about it for my house but have not done any research on companies yet.


Take a look into Dr. Vinyl. They might be able to assist you. The toll free number is right on the door of the truck. They cover most cities...





Sorry, but Dr.Vinyl does not do vinyl siding. We can repair holes in it, but mainly deal with interior of autos in dealerships and upholstery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:42 pm

But nice try Ramblernash, you may be hiding behind your name, but I have nothing to hide from. Thanks for the free advertisement. I appreciate it. Maybe you ought to read the door of the van.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 1091
Join date : 2013-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:51 pm

TRADE wrote:
I cannot believe how pathetic a lot of you are on this site. For people that do not believe that the dinar investment could happen in the future, you sure spend a lot of time on it. It really looks like many of you fell for the Tonys, bluewolf, adam Montana's of the world and now are upset that what you were told in the past did not come to fruition. I am sorry but if is person is not interested in a subject, then how pathetic is it to spend time and energy on that subject when you have no interest in it at all. I guess some have to get a life. Don't tell us that you are all in it to help others understand, that's there fault for believing these scammers on the net, just like many of you did in the past. Some of you just try to tie anything to any subject to try and draw a reaction because you must be bored with life, or upset you do not have all the information to make a educated statement. By the way Chaz, the dinar is not a internationally traded currency so of course the banks will state they do not service it, get a clue. There are legal issues that were addressed that controls the stance the bank has to put out publicly. But of course, your not aware of those situations. But it is funny because the above listed bank did offer services on the dinar in the past. Why don't you all just stop trying to connect subjects together and stop making uneducated opinions just because your bored and want to whine about something because of your past actions. Get a life.
 I've never seen a real dinar,dong,or zim but you're right about one thing! I do spend way to much time making fools out of con artists like you. 
 If I would of spent half the time trying to sell these people "who are the most gullible people in the world" dinar instead of showing how despicable you people are I would of been rich in the last 4 years. 
 I really don't know much about you since I've been hounding TONY TURD,Dave Schmidt, WSOMN,Wingit, and now Realtruthcall but I do know if you are saying that there is a 1% chance that the dinar will revalue you are a conman and lower than the sweat on my balls!!!!!!!
tony tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 24579
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 18
Location : Umm right here!

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:56 pm

TRADE wrote:
Ramblernash, my job is not to educate anybody. Nor have I made any remarks to which you imply. I have very seldom even posted. Also, you are not a person that a person needs to provide documentation to for anything. My point is, sometimes in the action of doing good, by exposing the scammers, it carries over to innocent people.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not beleive I have attacked any innocents. Every one of the so-called intel providers is culpable in promulgating the blogland mess you refer to. They are the ones spreading the disinformation, they are the ones providing undocumented, unprovable information that as time and again been proven wrong. I give a pass to some such as Millionday and Kap as I believe they are not maliciously deceptive, but deceived.

Dinarland is a blogland mess, people making claims hiding behind names, in most cases to create a income for themselves off of others that are nieve. Nobody of any stature will ever post documentation or details on a blogsite. Nobody of any stature will ever go into any details on any form of contracts per say. Even asking of that shows a person does not understand or ask of it knowing it wont happen so they have something to debate about.

Nobody of any stature has given any details of this plan or contracts because there are none. Those claiming to have an iside tract to contracts, bank groups, what have you are as guilty as the Tonys, DCs and the other members of the guru world hall of shame. I will note however as a person who is tangentially involved with the finance industry. such contracts IF they did indeed exist, would in fact most likely be deemed a form of insider trading and a violation of SEC regulations. There are many in dinarland that have been exposed and many that continue to come on daily once others have been outed. Spend your time helping others see the truth instead of beating a dead horse down because there is no current subject matter to discuss

I have provided many long and detailed posts refuting many if not most of the guru party lines. I have made equally detailed posts showing why we should not expect to see any substantial increase in the value of the IQD, not to mention why a GCR makes no economic sense. Much of the "intel" beyond that is so nonsensical as to not even deserve anything more than ridicule.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

       
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRADE
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST


Posts : 135
Join date : 2015-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue May 24, 2016 6:58 pm

Well Thank you for your opinion. Keep at all of them, they deserve it for all their lies and stories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: