Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

+43
Keys
catman
aksafeone
pattee
cassidy2112
johnnyjunk
TIMSTERS
Terbo56
Len
EPHESIANS612
ou812
zonepirate
jbish422
kingosawbe
lrhoads57
H2OMAN
KC1
SpaceCowboy
SEBtopdog
hithere
mitkire
PrudenceArt
Ponee
wenlee
dinarstar
bigdaddytim
supergirl
crawdaddy2x22
Kevind53
FoxyRoxy
therealbutterfly
rick152
milleriniraq
geezer
chevysteve
PGLD
1alaskan
landcareunlimited
Peppermint Patti
LookingAtTheHeavens
Jayzze
ADMIN
CaptnJerry
47 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:08 pm

TRB was disrespectful on many occassions.

Back to top Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 pm

I never saw that but then again I was banned for a spell then moved on to other things. But I still liked her!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 2245507099Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 pm

I never thought TRB was disrespectful, but she NEVER backed down. I may have missed something, but it might feel different to the person at whom her laser wit was focused. A formidable mind had she.

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

lol...band me up my first full day...yay !!!...
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:05 pm

We wouldn't want to do that ... you might get ... well like this little guy ...

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 Bluelo10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 6 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:23 pm

I thought TRB was great but then again I was shunned for some unknown reason too! Oh well onwards and upwards hey guys!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

LOL...nice Kevin
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Really good post last year from "therealbutterfly".. Kudos to CJ as well.. These guys couldn't be more right...post from last year ........."Please explain to me how Cj and I destroyed your dreams? WE havent told you anything, we just are presenting what the facts are about what a redenomination is. Plain and simple. I cant help it that its what Iraq has stated they will do since 2006. Its not my fault. I just go by what the articles say and then I research what that means. Do you think I WANT it to happen? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been in this since almost day 1 and spent alot of time and money on this thing. Of course I want a nice return on my money. But that doesnt change what the news says they will do. I cant help it if the gurus have stated a completely different interperetation of what 'deleting the zeros' means. I cant help it if people listen to them vs reading and using facts to base their opinions on. I go by the news. Sure there have been some conflicting info out in their news but its normally always been about their political stuff, never their economic stuff. So I have no choice but to trust and believe the NEWS vs gurus.

From the TRB"I am not here to make people feel warm and fuzzy and happy, I am not here to make friends either. I am here to learn and share what I have learned over the years and hope that some newbie doesnt get suckered into the '$14+ rate tomorrow cash in" crap. If you dont like me, thats your choice. Thats the nice thing about America still, you dont have to like everyone else. If you dont want to see my posts, then feel free to block me too. It wont change my life at all."
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 am

and i didn't write that last paragraph either....it was part of her post Smile
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum