Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

+43
Keys
catman
aksafeone
pattee
cassidy2112
johnnyjunk
TIMSTERS
Terbo56
Len
EPHESIANS612
ou812
zonepirate
jbish422
kingosawbe
lrhoads57
H2OMAN
KC1
SpaceCowboy
SEBtopdog
hithere
mitkire
PrudenceArt
Ponee
wenlee
dinarstar
bigdaddytim
supergirl
crawdaddy2x22
Kevind53
FoxyRoxy
therealbutterfly
rick152
milleriniraq
geezer
chevysteve
PGLD
1alaskan
landcareunlimited
Peppermint Patti
LookingAtTheHeavens
Jayzze
ADMIN
CaptnJerry
47 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:14 am

Geezer, I pray that I am wrong and I will happily admit it if it turn out that I am, but the facts continue to prove me right... The facts are right there for everyone to read, problem is most of the people in this investment would rather be spoon fed rainbows and sunshine by the "G"s instead of reading and trusting what is coming from Dr. Shabibi and the CBI... Which also happens to be 180 degrees the other direction from what those who shall remain nameless are preaching!!! Many will call me negative, they couldn't be farther from the truth... I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet, I just choose to live in reality and not in fantasy...

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by geezer Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:17 am

STILL BITES!!!!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

FINALLY a logical, reasonable GUESS at our real gain. the kuwait "revaluation" of the street price of 10 cents, going up initially to about $9 is ONLY 90 TIMES initial investment! can we realistically expect 1,000x to over 20,000x original investment? highly unlikely!

i think america will be "paid" war expenses by using the dinars they collect for buying iraqui oil at a very low rate ($30 range).

put your dinars in your sock drawer, wait till you are told (in a day, month, years) your gain (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WATCH DINAR SITES EVERY MINUTE/DAY!). be happy with an eventual gain of 3x or 4x!

but most of all: GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:35 pm

This thread has been beaten to death-Time for a'New and different' thread-OK This topic is locked-:o
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Dont lock it, its a place to keep all the articles in ONE spot..... Thats why CJ has kept it updated. And its very relevant and shouldnt be locked just cuz you think its beaten to death cuz its still a very real reality and possibility.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Alright- But this is getting tired- The thread I mean-Wink And then again,I guess 'MY' opinion no longer matters TRB, right? Then maybe you would do better as an Admin,Am I correct?:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Thanks TRB... Terbo, I would appreciate it if you didn't lock it. Like TRB pointed out, I do try to keep it updated with new articles when they come out... I don't try to debate anyone here, I only use this as a resource thread... To give people a place to come and read current truths...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Terbo, I know you don't like/want to believe in the Re-denomination process that the CBI is pushing forward, because it goes against the positive, we're all gonna be millionares guru BS, but many people do acknowledge and accept it... We don't always see eye to eye, but please try to respect my beliefs as I try to respect yours... Ilikeyou

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:54 pm

terbo56 wrote:Alright- But this is getting tired- The thread I mean-Wink And then again,I guess 'MY' opinion no longer matters TRB, right? Then maybe you would do better as an Admin,Am I correct?:cheers:

I know you want to make this a personal thing with me but I aint biting. This is just a simple thread that has not violated any rules and MISKE made it a sticky. This isnt about how ONE person feels over another. Its just a discussion thread in ONE spot about the possibility and all the articles regarding it. Now sure, lock it if you want, but that will only start several threads on the topic everytime a new article comes out.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:08 pm

geezer got banned for his post hmmmmm. he must have ruffled some feathers.. shame he didnt even get a warning...
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Timster you have a pm. Nice to see you by the way.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 pm

ponee wrote:Timster you have a pm. Nice to see you by the way.....
GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO PONEE
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:14 pm

POOR POOR GEEZER HE WAS SUCH A GOOD SOUL ..HE WILL BE HEART BROKIN TO NOT LEAVE HIS POST IN HERE..DEBUNKING SOME PEOPLE...... shame
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm

TIMSTERS wrote:geezer got banned for his post hmmmmm. he must have ruffled some feathers.. Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 576492484 he didnt even get a warning...

Geezer has had so many warnings that I ran out of fingers and toes. :shock: He chose to ignore them, and so he chose to take a vacation. It was his choice to blatantly violate rules he is well aware of, so let's not have any of that poor old geezer crap. He knew full well what he was saying and what the effect would be.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am

Kevind53 wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:geezer got banned for his post hmmmmm. he must have ruffled some feathers.. Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 576492484 he didnt even get a warning...

Geezer has had so many warnings that I ran out of fingers and toes. :shock: He chose to ignore them, and so he chose to take a vacation. It was his choice to blatantly violate rules he is well aware of, so let's not have any of that poor old geezer crap. He knew full well what he was saying and what the effect would be.
i thought you and geezer were friends. geezer says he misses you... groupdance
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyjunk Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 am

ANY Dinars, kids ... ANY ...
Uh oh .. look out .. Larry the Lopster is going back in his cage now ... lol!

3-28-2012 Kaperoni: We talked in the past about the laws that need to be
set in place prior to the RV...we all been looking for parliament to
address this issue. And so far no results…well until today…Apparently,
they have completed the legal enactments (laws) which were needed! so
we're good to go…

[kaperoni cont'] We are on the clock! Clearly are
the words directly stating…[article quote] "gradually raise it’s value
against the dollar to equal” or “raise its value gradually against the
dollar up to be equal any dinars per dollar.”

[kaperoni cont'] We
can take from this that the dinar will not LOP or redenominate ...sorry
LOPsters, but you're wrong. a great quote…”intentions of raising the
value of all Iraqi dinars to equal one dollar” That is spectacular
because LOPsters want you to think your large 3 zeros notes will only be
worth $21. Clearly, this article holds no bias. All notes will
appreciate in value. That is the reason for the collection now of the
larger 3 zero notes

http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/03/27/deleting-3-zeroes-from-the-iraqi-dinar-will-cost-cbi-150-million/#more-50117
johnnyjunk
johnnyjunk

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyjunk Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 am

ORIGINAL SOURCE for NO-LARRY-LOPSTER :::

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Falmowatennews.com%2Fnews_view_38586.html&act=url
johnnyjunk
johnnyjunk

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:35 pm

It's great to see actual discussion, based in reality, taking place here.

There are a lot of things happening that should give people hope... that the investment they've made might just be a good one. When you take into consideration... risk tolerance and up-side potential... this really is a "no-brainer". The investment risk is extremely high... but the inexpensive buy in is too tempting.

Unfortunately, some of the people that have invested in Iraqi Dinar are not risk averse. There are people that cannot afford the duration of this investment. the false hope that is given, by some people on these sites, is doing real harm to people that don't deserve it.

When I read the posts of people so desperate for this to happen quickly, it really is troubling. The anquish and frustration is unbearable. I wish the few people, "leading" the many, would change their course. It's only hurting good people.

Peace.

Last edited by cassidy2112 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 am

The last paragraph explains it all... Dr. Shabibi said last April in NY, the education of the populus of the process being implemented would require a tremendous amount of propaganda or explaination...

While the term propaganda has acquired a strongly negative connotation by association with its most manipulative and jingoistic examples, propaganda in its original sense is neutral, and could refer to uses that were generally benign or innocuous, such as public health recommendations, signs encouraging citizens to participate in a census or election, or messages encouraging persons to report crimes to the police, among others.

CJ

Expert: delete the zeros will increase confidence in national currency, the new world and internally

03/4/2012 12:00 صباحا 03/04/2012 0:00

أكد انها لن تمس القيمة الحقيقية للدينار Confirmed that it will not affect the real value of the dinar
بغداد-حيدر فليح الربيعي BAGHDAD - Haidar al-Rubaie Filaih
اوضح خبير اقتصادي ان عملية حذف الاصفار لن تؤدي الى حدوث اضرار جانبية في القيمة الحقيقية للعملة، وانها لن تحمل اثارا سلبية يمكن ان تؤثر في الناتج المحلي الاجمالي، موضحا ان السلطات النقدية تلجا الى مثل هكذا اجراءات بعد بلوغ الاقتصاد مراحل متقدمة من الاستقرار. He is an economist that the process of deletion of zeros will not lead to the occurrence of collateral damage in the real value of the coin, and it will not bear negative effects can affect in GDP, explaining that the monetary authorities resort to such a procedure after reaching advanced stages of economic stability.
وتهدف العملية بحسب البنك المركزي العراقي الى تقليص الكتلة النقدية الهائلة، وتخفيف حدة التضخم الذي اعتبره البنك (تضخما نقديا) ناجما عن زيادة المبالغ النقدية التي تضخ الى الشارع، وهو ما دعاه الى الاقدام على حذف ثلاثة اصفار من العملة.وبحسب مصادر موثوقة ذكرت في اوقات سابقة لـ(الصباح) فان عملية حذف الاصفار ستتم مطلع العام المقبل، مشيرة الى ان الاجراء سيكون بشكل تدريجي الى حين امتصاص كامل الاوراق النقدية القديمة من السوق بشكل تام، ذاكرة ان العملتين الحالية والجديدة ستعملان في آن واحد دون التقليل من قيمة اي منهما الى حين امتصاص كامل العملة الحالية او التي ستكون(قديمة) حينها.ويقول الخبير الاقتصادي ورئيس قسم الدراسات الاقتصادية في مركز المستنصرية الدكتور عبد الرحمن المشهداني: ان عملية حذف الاصفار إجراء شكلي يتم من خلاله تغيير القيمة الاسمية للعملة دون المساس بقيمتها الحقيقية ولا توجد لها أثار اقتصادية حقيقية لان تغيير العملة لن يؤدي إلى زيادة في الناتج المحلي الإجمالي للبلد، موضحا ان العملية طبقت دون اي اضرار في العديد من بلدان العالم خلال السنوات الثلاثين الأخيرة منها بوليفيا عام 1986, روسيا 1998, تركيا 2005, كوريا الشمالية 2009. The aim of the process according to the Iraqi Central Bank to reduce the money supply enormous, and the alleviation of inflation, which he considered the bank (monetary inflation) due to increased amounts of cash pumped into the street, which invited him to the foot to the deletion of three zeros from the currency. According to reliable sources said in times of earlier (morning), the process of deleting the zeroes will be early next year, noting that the measure would be gradually until the absorption of the entire Old Banknotes of the market completely, the memory that the two currencies existing and new will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until absorb the entire current currency, or which will be the (old) time., says economist and head of economic studies at the Center for Mustansiriya Dr. Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani: The process of deleting the zeros formality through which change the nominal value of the currency, without prejudice to the real terms and have no raised real economic because the currency change will not lead to an increase in GDP of the country, explaining that the process is applied without any damage in many countries of the world during the last thirty years, including Bolivia in 1986, Russia 1998, Turkey 2005, North Korea, 2009.
ودعا المشهداني الى ضرورة التمييز بين عملية التغيير الحقيقية للعملة التي تعني تغيير سعر الصرف للعملة المحلية مقارنة بالعملات القيادية كالدولار مثلاوهو أمر يؤدي إلى إعادة تقييم أسعار السلع والخدمات بسبب تغيير القيمة الحقيقية للعملةمثل ما حصل في العراق عام 2007عندما ارتفعت قيمة الدينار العراقي مقابل الدولار الأميركي الى 1267 دينارا بعد ان كان يباع بسعر1475 دينارا في عام 2006 , ومثل ما قامت به الصين عندما خفضت قيمة عملتها الإيوان مقارنة بالعملات الأخرى حتى تنافس السلع الصينية السلع الأخرى في الأسواق العالمية كونها ارخص، وبين عملية حذف الاصفار التي تعني الاحتفاض بالقيمة الحقيقية للعملة.وبين الخبير جملة من الايجابيات حيث قال ان عملية حذف الاصفار ستوفرها العملة الجديدة، معتبرا تغيير العملة امرا سيعمل على تعزيز الثقة برمز من رموز السيادة الوطنية للبلد، ويمكن ان يزيد الثقة بالعملة الوطنية لدى المواطن في الداخل والمستثمر الاجنبي في الخارج، فضلا عن تقليل عملية الدولرة باستخدام هذه العملة كمخزن للقيمة والقياس، وكذلك تسهيل عملية التبادل التجاري داخل البلد، وتسهيل عملية تحويل الدينار إلى العملات الأخرى. He called on al-Mashhadani, the need to distinguish between the process of change in real currency, which means changing the exchange rate of the local currency compared to currencies of leadership as dollar Mthelaoho is lead to a re-evaluation of prices of goods and services due to the change the real value of Amlhmthel what happened in Iraq in 2007, when the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to 1267 Dinara after it was sold for 1475 dinars in 2006, and like what was done by China when it devalued its currency iwan compared to other currencies to compete with Chinese goods, other goods in international markets as it is cheaper, and the process of deleting the zeroes, which means keep them real value of the currency. and the expert inter of the pros, where he said the process of deleting the zeroes will be provided by the new currency, considering changing the currency thing will work to strengthen the confidence with one of the symbols of national sovereignty of the country, and can increase confidence in the national currency with the citizen at home and the foreign investor abroad, as well as reducing the process of dollarization using this currency a store of value and measurement, as well as facilitate trade within the country, and to facilitate the process of converting Dinar to other currencies.
ويبين المشهداني جملة من المبررات الاقتصادية المتحققة والتي اشار الى انها كفيلة باتمام عملية حذف الاصفار من العملة، منوها الى انها تحققت بفضل اجراءات البنك المركزي الذي استطاع ان ينجزها من خلال اتباع سياسة نقدية متشددة فاعلة خلال السنوات 2006-2011 ليتمكن من جني مجموعة من المتغيرات الايجابية التي تدفع باتجاه عملية التغيير وتسهم بإنجاحها. Shows the al-Mashhadani, a number of economic justification achieved, which indicated that it was capable of completing the process of removing the zeros from the currency, noting that it achieved thanks to the measures the central bank which could be performed by following the tight monetary policy effective in the years 2006-2011 to be able to derive a set of variables, the positive that are driving the change process and contribute to Banjahaa.
لافتا الى ان من بين تلك المتغيرات التي حققها البنك المركزي هو استقرار سعر صرف العملة المحلية او القيمة الخارجية للدينار العراقي، وارتفاع قيمته بـ 25بالمئة خلال السنوات 2008-2011، فضلا عن استقرار القيمة الداخلية للعملة وسلامتها بالسيطرة على التضخم الاساس السنوي الذي وصل الى 3بالمئة عام 2010 بعد ان كان قرابة ال53بالمئة في عام 2006 . He pointed out that among those variables that achieved by the central bank is to stabilize the exchange rate of the local currency or the external value of the Iraqi dinar, and the high value of 25 percent over the past 2008-2011, as well as the stability of the internal value of the currency and integrity control of the inflation YoY basis, which reached to 3% in 2010, after that was nearly 53 percent in 2006.
ذاكرا ان الاجراءات النقدية المتبعة من قبل المركزي عملت كذلك على بناء احتياطات قوية تزيد عن 60 مليار دولار تعد ساندة لقيمة العملة وسلامتها وحماية ميزان المدفوعات من الصدمات الخارجية. Saying that the monetary measures adopted by the Central as well as worked to build strong reserves of more than $ 60 billion is the dolly to the value of the currency and protect the integrity and balance of payments of external shocks.
وساهمت باستقرار السوق السلعية ونسبة العرض من خلال مرونة التحويل الخارجي وتنشيط التبادل التجاري وتخفيف الاعباء عن السياسة المالية والتجارية. And contributed to the stability of the market and the proportion of commodity supply through flexible foreign exchange and promote trade and ease the burden on fiscal policy and trade. كما اوضح ان من بين الاجراءات التي ساهمت باستقرار سعر صرف الدينار هو تحكم البنك المركزي وسيطرته على سعر الصرف من خلال مزاده اليومي لبيع الدولار.ويبين المشهداني وجود جملة من العوامل الفنية التي تستدعي الاسراع بتغيير العملة وحذف ثلاثة اصفار منها، مؤكدا ان هنالك كتلة نقدية مصدرة كبيرة يبلغ عدد أوراقها 4 تريليون ورقة وتزيد قيمتها عن 30 تريليون دينار بمختلف الفئات وهي كتلة كبيرة الحجم والقيمة في اقتصاد يتعافى يوميا وهذا امر يمكن ان يربك العملية الاقتصادية والنقدية بشكل كبير ويؤدي الى ضعف قيمة الدينار قبالة بقية العملات العربية والاجنبية وهو ما حاصل الان فعلا، حيث ان اكبر فئة نقدية هي (25000) خمسة وعشرون الف دينار وتعادل 21 دولارا تقريبا وهذا يتطلب حجما وجهدا كبيرين لتسوية المعاملات اليومية من حيث الوقت للعد والفرز والقبول والأمان لذلك فان تسوية اغلب المعاملات اليومية التي تزيد أقيامها عن الـ 20 مليونا تتم بالدولار. He also said that among the measures that have contributed to the stability of the dinar exchange rate is to control the Central Bank and control over the exchange rate through its daily auction to sell the dollar. Shows the al-Mashhadani, a number of technical factors that require speed to change the currency, and deleting three zeros of them, stressing that there is a mass of cash exporter large the number of leaves 4 trillion paper and increase the value of 30 trillion dinars to the various groups which is a large block size and value in the economy is recovering daily and this is a can confuse the process of economic and monetary significantly and lead to twice the value of the dinar off the rest of the Arab and foreign currencies, which holds now, actually, as the largest category of cash is (25000) Twenty-five thousand dinars, equivalent to $ 21 almost and this requires a larger and effort to settle the daily transactions in terms of time of counting, sorting, and acceptance and security so the settlement of most of the daily transactions that increase Akiemha for the 20 million are in dollars.
ويكتسب الحديث عن رفع الاصفار رعاية واهتمام اصحاب المصالح ورجال الاعمال فضلا عن بقية المواطنين في تعاملاتهم اليومية كبيع السيارات وشرائها وكذلك العقارات فضلا عن الديون والسلف وغيرها من التعاملات المالية الشائعة، ما يدعو البنك المركزي الى ارسال مزيد من الرسائل والاشارات المطمئنة التي غالبا ما يعززها الخبراء في تصريحاتهم الصحفية. And acquire the talk about the lifting of the zeroes care and attention of stakeholders and businessmen as well as the rest of the citizens in their daily such as selling cars, buying and real estate as well as debts and advances and other financial transactions common reason the central bank to send more messages and signals reassuring that are often reinforced by experts in the press statements.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D24563

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank: draft delete zeros does not need a new law, but to the regulation
Date: Tuesday, 03-04-2012 02: 05 pm

Baghdad (newsletter) ... The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank noted the appearance of Mohamed Saleh that draft deleted three zeros Iraqi currency needs no new law legislation but issuing a regulation serve as instructions as stipulated in the law on the Central Bank.

He said Saleh (News Agency news) on Tuesday: Central Bank law gave full power to the Monetary Authority to change the structure of the Iraqi currency or delete zeros, nor can a new draft enactment to delete the three zeros from the currency it was discussed twice in the House and the Prime Minister, the Executive and legislative branches have become more familiar, noting that the project needs to make a regulation and a directive published in the Official Gazette, and the Central Bank now is formatted.

He added: the ECB cut has made great strides in stages of preparation and implementation of this project through consultation with States which fought the experience exchange after deleting zeros and see its pros and cons of the project, in addition to extensive studies, and work is still ongoing to implement, likely implemented in (1/1/2013), after formal approval by the Federal Government.

Saleh said: a principled consensus from all parties in the State of Iraq on the implementation of the project, project delete zeros of the Iraqi currency reform, because it reduces the large numbers that cause great problems in Iraqi cash payments system through a number its census figures and difficulty as the amounts that reach the trillions.

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank: the financial situation of Iraq become good through increased oil exports, so the cash payment system in Iraq does not suit the next phase which will see developed economically, but after deleting three zeros of the local currency.

The parliamentary Finance Committee has asked the Central Bank to develop a new draft deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency, being a great project and very sensitive and important General of the Iraqi people.

She is a member of the Finance Committee, the National Alliance Deputy//Magda Tamimi told earlier (newsletter): draft deleted three zeros from the local currency needs to be sufficient time for implementation, and a new law legislation by Central Bank and submission to the Finance Committee for discussion and then presented to the House of representatives to vote on it, and cannot be implemented without the approval of law./finished/8. d/s.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D38029

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 am

Saleh al-Mutlaq, the government non-intervention project to delete the zeros and leave it to the Central Bank

2012-04-14 14/04/2012

بغداد / دنانير حذر الدكتور صالح المطلك نائب رئيس الوزراء العراقي من محاولات ربط البنك المركزي بالحكومة العراقية والتدخل بشؤونه ، منبها إلى أن هذا الإجراء والتدخل بشؤونه وصلاحياته وسياسته المالية سيؤدي إلى انهيار العملة العراقية واضعاف اقتصاد وسيعرض أموال البنك المركزي المقدسة وهي المال العام إلى الخطر . BAGHDAD / JD warned Dr. Saleh al-Mutlaq, Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister of the attempts to link the Central Bank of Iraq's government and intervention for privacy, warning that this action and intervention for privacy and his powers and fiscal policy will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi currency and weaken the economy and will display the central bank money of the Holy is public money at risk. ولفت المطلك في بيان رسمي بثه مكتبه وحصلت وكالة ( دنانير ) على نسخة منه " إلى أن الحكومة العراقية أصدرت موقفين متناقضين حوله، الأول نفت فيه نيتها بربط البنك بها بينما كان الموقف الثاني قرارها بتأجيل عملية رفع الاصفرار وهو تدخل غير قانوني في عمل البنك المستقل في سياسته، مشيرا إلى أن العملة العراقية تدنت قميتها مؤخرا الى ادنى مستوى لها منذ سنوات. وأوضح المطلك ان " الحكومة العراقية أصدرت موقفين رسميين متناقضين حول البنك المركزي ، مشيرا إلى ان " بيان الحكومة العراقية حول نفي نيتها ربط البنك المركزي بها يناقض قرارها الثاني بتأجيل عملية رفع الاصفار من العملة العراقية ". He al-Mutlaq in an official statement broadcast on his office and obtained by (JD) on the copy, "that the Iraqi government issued two positions contradictory about it, the first in which it denied its intention to bind the bank by while the situation was the second decision to postpone the process of raising the yellowing is unlawful interference in the work of the Bank's independent policy, pointing out that the Iraqi currency dropped their revenue recently to the lowest level in years. The al-Mutlaq said "the Iraqi government issued two positions officials contradictory about the central bank, pointing out that the" statement of the Iraqi government on denied its intention to connect to the Central Bank is contrary to its second resolution to postpone the process of raise zeros from the Iraqi currency. " وبين المطلك ان " كان الأجدر ترك موضوع رفع الاصفار من العملة العراقية الى البنك المركزي والتشاور والتنسيق معه كونه الجهة المختصة صاحبة الخبرة والمسؤولة دستوريا عن العملة العراقية " منبها إلى ان " هذا القرار يعكس سيطرة الحكومة على سياسة البنك المركزي وارتباطا غير معلن للبنك بالحكومة ". And al-Mutlaq said "It was better to leave the subject of lifting the zeros of the Iraqi currency to the Central Bank, consultation and coordination with him being the competent authority Her experience and responsible constitutionally for the Iraqi currency," warning that "this decision reflects the government's control over central bank policy and linked to an undisclosed bank the government." وأضاف المطلك ان " ربط البنك المركزي بالحكومة العراقية اجراء خطير سيكون له تاثيرات سلبية على سياسة البنك المركزي النقدية المستقلة وسيؤثر على قوة العملة العراقية وبالتالي انهيارها واضعاف الحالة الاقتصادية للبلاد". Mutlaq said that "linking the central bank to hold the Iraqi government will have serious negative effects on the monetary policy the central bank independent and will affect the strength of the Iraqi currency and thus weaken its collapse and the economic situation of the country." واضاف المطلك ان " هذا الاجراء غير المقبول سيعرض اموال العراق واموال مواطنيه المودعة في البنك المركزي الى الخطر ". Mutlaq said that "this action is not acceptable will of Iraq's money and its citizens money deposited in the Central Bank to the danger." مؤكدا ان " هذه الاموال مقدسة وليس من حق احد تعريضها للخطر كونها المال العام ". Stressing that "this money is sacred, and not one has the right to endanger the public funds being." وشدد المطلك على ان " المادة 103 من الدستور العراقي وتحديدا الفقرة الثانية من هذه المادة تنص على ان " البنك المركزي يسآئل من قبل مجلس النواب عن اعماله وسياسته ". مؤكدا انه " ليس لأحد آخر الحق في ذلك كونه يحمي المال العام للبلاد ". واشار المطلك الى ان " البنك المركزي مسؤول على ادارة ما يقارب 100 مليار دولار من واردات الحكومة والمصارف والاحتياطي النقدي للبلاد ". ونبه المطلك الى ان" احترام استقلالية الهيئات المستقلة في البلاد وخصوصا البنك المركزي هو جزء من ديمقراطية العراق الجديد الذي يجب احترامه من قبل جميع الكتل السياسية كونه اكبر مؤسسة مالية في العراق ". ولفت المطلك الى ان " محاولات ربط البنك المركزي بالحكومة العراقية سيبعث برسالة سلبية الى البنوك العالمية وخاصة صندوق النقد الدولي والبنك الدولي التي تؤكد على استقلالية سياسة البنك المركزي العراقي وتعتبر ان امواله مقدسة ". ويذكر ان البنك المركزي يعتزم البدء بتنفيذ مشروع حذف ثلاثة اصفار من الدينار العراقي مطلع العام المقبل بهدف ترشيق الكتلة النقدية العراقية ، اضافة الى طبع فئات صغيرة وكبيرة تتناسب ومتطلبات التعامل النقدي في العراق . He stressed Mutlaq that "Article 103 of the Iraqi Constitution, specifically the second paragraph of this article states that" the central bank held accountable by the House of Representatives for his work and his policy. "Saying it was" not a last right to do so because it protects the public money of the country. "He al-Mutlaq that "the central bank is responsible to manage approximately $ 100 billion of imports of the government, banks and cash reserves of the country." and warned al-Mutlaq said that "respect for the independence of the independent bodies in the country and especially the Central Bank is part of a democratic new Iraq that must be respected by all the political blocs being the largest financial institution in Iraq. "He al-Mutlaq said that" attempts to link the Central Bank of Iraq's government would send a negative message to international banks, particularly the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, which confirms the independence of the policy of the Iraqi Central Bank and considers that his money is sacred. "It is noteworthy that the central bank intends to start the execution of the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar early next year in order to block the Iraqi monetary feminine, in addition to printing small and large groups to suit the requirements of handling cash in Iraq.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dbh9%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php%3FID%3D355

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:03 am

Good to see you Capn! Miss ya

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:09 am

Parliamentary sources: the central bank an independent body and can not be its association with the Council of Ministers

بتاريخ : السبت 14-04-2012 07:27 صباحا On: Saturday 04/14/2012 7:27

 بغداد / متابعة المدى  Baghdad / term follow-up
قال عضو اللجنة الاقتصادية النيابية النائب عبد العباس الشياع إن الدستور العراقي منح البنك المركزي استقلالية كاملة ولا يحق لأحد التدخل في شؤونه، مشيراً الى ان الدستور أعطى حق التنسيق بين الحكومة والبنك المركزي وليس السيطرة الحكومية الكاملة عليه. A member of the Economic Committee in Parliament MP Abdul-Abbas estrus Iraqi constitution granting the central bank full independence is not entitled to a interference in its affairs, noting that the Constitution gives the right of coordination between the government and the central bank and government control is not complete it.

وقال الشياع (للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) : إن البنك المركزي يعد هيئة مستقلة مالياً وإدارياً ولا يمكن لاية جهة ان تضعه تحت سيطرتها بحسب ما نص عليه قانون البنك المركزي رقم (66) لسنة (2004)، بينما المادة (24) من قانون رقم (56) لسنة (2004) اجاز للبنك المركزي والحكومة التنسيق في شأن السياسة النقدية فيما بينهم، وايضاً منح مجلس الوزراء الحق باستدعاء محافظ البنك المركزي او أي عضو من البنك لغرض النقاش في امور السياسة النقدية للبلد بشرط ان لا تتدخل الحكومة الاتحادية بمضمون عمل البنك المركزي. The estrus (of the Agency news): The Central Bank is an independent body financially and administratively nor can any other party to put under its control as stipulated by the Central Bank Law No. (66) for the year (2004), while Article (24) of Law No. (56 ) for the year (2004) authorized the central bank and government coordination in the monetary policy among themselves, and also granted the Cabinet the right to call the Governor of the Central Bank or any member of the Bank for the purpose of discussion in matters of monetary policy of the country provided it does not interfere with the federal government the contents of the work of the Central Bank.
وأضاف: اذا كان رأي الحكومة التنسيق مع البنك المركزي للتشاور حول اوضاع السياسة النقدية في البلاد فهذا الامر جيد ويدعو اليه الدستور العراقي، لكن اذا كان رأيها التبعية وفرض السيطرة الكاملة عليه فهذا مرفوض من الجميع لانه يتعارض مع الدستور العراقي. He added: If the opinion of the government to coordinate with the Central Bank to consult on the conditions of monetary policy in the country, it is good and it's called by the Iraqi constitution, but if the view dependency and to impose full control of it, this is rejected by everyone because it is inconsistent with the Constitution of Iraq.
هذا وقد طالب مجلس رئاسة الوزراء بارتباط البنك المركزي تحت سيطرته من خلال تمشية اموره المالية والنقدية في البلد. This has called for the prime minister attachment to the central bank under the control of its affairs during the walk of fiscal and monetary in the country.
في غضون ذلك اتهم البنك المركزي المضاربين في سوق العملة بمحاولات الاثراء غير المشروع من خلال استغلال الازمات التي تعيشها بعض الدول المجاورة وتهريب العملة الصعبة اليها التي تضر بقيمة الدينار العراقي، مؤكداً ان قيمة الأخير قوية لامتلاكه احتياطيا ضخما من الدولار الامريكي. In the meantime, accused the Central Bank of speculators in the currency market attempts of illicit enrichment through the exploitation of crises experienced by some neighboring countries and the smuggling of hard currency to it that are harmful to the value of Iraqi dinar, saying that the value of the last strong possession of an arsenal of the U.S. dollar.
وقال نائب محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح لـ"شفق نيوز" ان "من اسباب صعود العملة الاجنبية في الآونة الخيرة هو وجود البعض من المضاربين الذين استغلوا الازمات في ايران وسوريا وقاموا بتهريب العملة الصعبة اليها". The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Twilight News" that "the reasons for the rise of foreign currency lately, is the presence of some of the speculators who took advantage of the crises in Iran and Syria, and smuggled hard currency to it."
واوضح "لقد اتخذنا عدة اجراءات منها ان كل من يطلب العملة الصعبة ويعمل في القطاع الخاص يقدم كشفاً ضريبياً سنوياً يبين نشاطه الاقتصادي، وكذلك قررنا ان نزود الصرافين الصغار بالعملة الاجنبية كل 15 يوماً ليتسنى للمسافرين شراء العملة الاجنبية وبمقادير معلومة". He explained, "We have taken several measures, including that all of the required foreign exchange and working in the private sector offers an account of annual tax shows the economic activity, as well as we have decided to provide the money changers young foreign currency every 15 days to allow travelers to buy foreign currency and dosage information."
يشار الى ان مبيعات البنك المركزي العراقي في مزاده لبيع العملة الاجنبية، الاربعاء الماضي، ارتفعت بشكل كبير مسجلة مبلغ 151 مليون دولار، مقابل 117 مليونا الجلسة السابقة، بسعر صرف اساس 1166 دينار مقابل كل دولار.وأوضحت النشرة التي صدرت عن البنك المركزي، وتلقت "شفق نيوز" نسخة منها، أن الحجم الكلي للطلب على الدولار بلغ 151 مليونا و97 الف دولار، غطاها البنك المركزي بسعر صرف اساس بلغ 1166 دينارا مقابل كل دولار. It is said that sales of the Iraqi Central Bank in the auction for the sale of foreign currency, last Wednesday, have risen dramatically registered the amount of $ 151 million, compared to 117 million the previous meeting, at an exchange rate based on 1166 dinars per dollar. The bulletin issued by the Central Bank, and received " Twilight News "copy of it, that the total volume of demand for the dollar stood at 151 million and 97 thousand dollars, covered by the central bank at an exchange rate basis was 1166 dinars per dollar.
واكد صالح "عدم وجود مخاوف من تراجع الدينار امام العملة الاجنبية، وذلك لوجود احتياطي ضخم من الدولار الامريكي في البنك المركزي العراقي". Salih stressed "there is no fear of falling dinar against foreign currency, because there are huge reserves of U.S. dollar at the Central Bank of Iraq."
ويعقد البنك المركزي العراقي خمس جلسات مزاد أسبوعية بدءا من يوم الاحد الى يوم الخميس لبيع وشراء العملات الأجنبية، ويتقاضى عمولة عن البيع النقدي مقدارها 13 دينارا لكل دولار، فيما يتقاضى عمولة قدرها 13 دينارا لكل دولار عن البيع للحوالات خارج البلد. The Iraqi central bank held five sessions weekly auction from Sunday to Thursday for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and receive a cash commission on the sale of about 13 dinars per dollar, and receive a commission of 13 dinars per dollar on the sale of remittances outside the country.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falmadapaper.net%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D63907

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Good to see you Capn! Miss ya

Missed you too... PM sent!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattee Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 pm

WHAT IM NOT SUPPOSE TO LOOK AT DENAR SITES EVERYDAY??? crazyspin
WHAT WILL I DO!!!!!! NO why?
really getout
pattee
pattee

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:02 am

Now they are saying that the M2 or currency in circulation is over 35 Trillion Dinar!!! Thats an increase of over 10 Trillion dinar in the last 7 months!!! They will NEVER RV their currency while they keep increasing their M2/currency in circulation!!! Facts are facts...

As a result of the inflation, the M2/currency in circulation went from a few billions then, to over 35 trillion now and that's why the exchange rate has been stabilized at 1170/1166 dinar to $1 USD. Just connect the dots and look at the facts! The exchange rate/value of the dinar is where it because of the M2/currency in circulation!!! Reduce the M2/currency in circulation and then the value can be increased!!! It's simple economics...

CJ

Economist: the decision to postpone the deletion of zeros from the currency "true" and holds economic and political dimension
17/04/2012 01:52 م 17/04/2012 13:52

بغداد/أصوات العراق: اعتبر الخبير الاقتصادي مناف الصائغ، الثلاثاء، ان قرار الحكومة العراقية بتأجيل حذف الاصفار من العملة الذي يعتزم البنك المركزي العراقي تطبيقه "صحيح" ويحمل بعدا اقتصاديا وسياسيا. BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: economic expert considered contrary goldsmith, Tuesday, the Iraqi government's decision to delay the deletion of zeros from the currency, who plans to apply the CBI "true" and holds economic and political dimension.
واضاف عضو هيئة الامناء في المعهد العراقي للاصلاح الاقتصادي مناف الصائغ لوكالة انباء (أصوات العراق) ان العملية "ترافق خطة تهدف الى تحفيز قطاعي الزراعة والصناعة"، وتحتاج الى "عدم الدخول في اجراءات نقدية يمكن ان تؤدي الى انعكاسات غير صحيحة على هذه الفعاليات وبالتالي قد لا تحقق النتائج المرجوة منها". He said a member of the trustees in the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform contrary goldsmith told (Voices of Iraq) that process, "accompanied by a plan to stimulate agriculture and industry," and need "not to engage in monetary procedures that could lead to the implications of incorrect on these events and thus may do not achieve the desired results. "
وكان مجلس الوزراء اعلن اواخر الاسبوع الماضي عن قراراه ايقاف الاجراءات كافة المتعلقة بعملية حذف الاصفار من الدينار حتى اشعار اخر، في حين يصر البنك المركزي العراقي على تنفيذ خطته بدأ من شهر ايلول سبتمبر المقبل، وهي عملية تستغرق سنتين. The Cabinet announced late last week about his decision to stay the proceedings on the process of deleting all the zeros of the dinar until further notice, while insisting the Iraqi Central Bank to implement the plan starting from next September, the month of September, a process that takes two years.
وبشكل اجمالي، يقول الخبير ان حذف الاصفار من العملة قرار تتخذه السياسة النقدية "حين يكون هناك تضخم نقدي وحجم كبير للعملة يؤدي الى ارباك المعاملات المالية"، في حين تسعى السياسة النقدية الى "ان تكون العملة التي تستخدمها قوية ومستقرة تجاه العملات الاجنبية". In total, expert says that the deletion of zeros from the currency decision by the monetary policy, "when there is inflation, monetary and large size of the currency leads to confusion of financial transactions," while seeking monetary policy to "be the currency used by the strong and stable against foreign currencies."

هذا التضخم بحسب الخبير كان نتيجة لما حصل في العراق من احداث خلال فترة التسعينات من القرن الماضي مرورا باحداث العام 2003 وماحصل من تضخم نقدي وتدني سعر صرف الدينار امام العملات الاجنبية وخصوصا الدينار "اتبع المركزي سياسة نقدية للسيطرة على التضخم وخفظه على اساس التناسق مع السياسة المالية التي تستخدمها وزراة المالية". This inflation, according to expert, was the result of what happened in Iraq from the events during the nineties of the last century through the events of 2003 and what happened to inflation, monetary and the low exchange rate of the dinar against foreign currencies, especially the dinar, "follow the central monetary policy to control inflation and Khvza on the basis of consistency with the fiscal policy used by the Ministry of Finance. "

البنك المركزي "استطاع الوصول الى سعر ثابت تراوح بين 1170 و1180 دينارا لكل دولار لفترة طويلة"، كما تمكن من "تحقيق احتياطي نقدي وغطاء للعملة العراقية بما يعادل 62 مليار دولار واستطاع ان يعطي قيمة للنقد العراقي". Central Bank "was able to reach the fixed price of between 1170 and 1180 dinars per dollar for a long time," he managed to "achieve a cash reserve and a cover of the Iraqi currency equivalent to $ 62 billion and was able to give value for money of Iraq."
اما خطة المركزي الجديدة بحذف الاصفار وتغيير العملة فيقول الخبير انها "تأتي لتقليص كمية العملة العراقية المتداولة المقدرة باكثر من 35 تريليون دينار"، للوصول بها الى "نحو 30 مليار دينار بحذف الاصفار، فهي فكرة صحيحة وتصب في مصلحة العملة العراقية". The plan of the new centralized delete the zeros and change the currency says expert that it "comes to reducing the amount of Iraqi currency circulation estimated at more than 35 trillion dinars," to reach out to "about 30 billion dinars delete the zeros, it is the idea of ​​true and in the interest of the Iraqi currency."

وعلى الرغم من كون خطة البنك المركزي صحيحة كما يرى الخبير" الا انها "تأتي في وقت غير مناسب ويترافق مع فترة حساسة على المستوى الاقتصادي"، لان الحكومة العراقية "بدات بعملية تحفيز للقطاعين الصناعي والزراعي"، وعلى المستوى السياسي "كون فترة تغيير العملة تاتي في فترة انتخابية حساسة ولا يحتاج المواطن الى ارباكه بحذف الاصفار وتغيير العملة". In spite of the fact that the plan of the central bank as valid as he believes, "but it" comes at an inconvenient time and is associated with the sensitive period at the economic level, "because the Iraqi government" started the process of stimulation for both the industrial and agricultural, "and at the political level," the fact that the period of changing the currency comes sensitive period in the election and does not require the citizen to confuse delete the zeros and change the currency. "
ويشهد العراق في الربع الاول من عام 2013 انتخابات مجالس المحافظات، يعقبها خلال العام 2014 الانتخابات النيابية التي سيختار العراقيون بموجبها اعضاء جدد لمجلس النواب العراقي. Iraq has been in the first quarter of 2013 provincial elections, to be followed during the 2014 parliamentary elections that will choose the Iraqis under which new members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.
وردا على سؤال حول الفترة الزمنية التي يمكن ان تطبق خلالها خطة البنك المركزي بحذف الاصفار وتغيير العملة قال الصائغ ان الموضوع "لا يعتمد على فترة زمنية معينة، بل يحتاج الى عوامل عديدة لاسناده". In response to a question about the time period that can be applied in which the central bank's plan zeroes delete and change the currency jeweler said that the matter "does not depend on a certain time period, but requires many factors to isnaad."
"فهناك قوانين يجب ان تسن تتعلق بالقطاع الخاص ليكون شريكا فاعلا مع القطاع العام"، بغية "تحفيزه لايجاد فرص عمل ورفع مستويات الانتاج والمساهمة بالناتج المحلي الاجمالي". "There are laws must be enacted for the private sector to be an active partner with the public sector", in order to "stimulate the creation of jobs and higher levels of production and contribution to gross domestic product."
واشار الصائغ الى ان هناك "خططا وبرامج يجب ان يتم العمل بها بالتزامن مع تطوير القطاع النفطي، لتطوير القطاعات الاقتصادية الاخرى وخصوصا الصناعة والزراعة"، لانهما القطاعات "الفاعلة الحقيقية، واعادتهما الى سابق عهدهما لانها كانتا تساهمان بنحو 35% من الناتج الاجمالي في حين لاتتجاوز اليوم نسبة مساهمتها 3%". He said the goldsmith that there are "plans and programs must be working out in conjunction with the development of the oil sector, to develop other economic sectors, especially industry and agriculture", because they are sectors "actors real, and bring them to an earlier outdated because they were Tsihaman about 35% of GDP while that did not exceed Today its share of 3%. "
ويختم الصائغ حديثه بالقول، "كل هذه الامور يجب اخذها بنظر الاعتبار قبل وضع تاريخ معين للبدء بخطة البنك المركزي في حذف الاصفار وتغيير العملة وهي امور متروكة لقدرة النشاط الاقتصادي بحد ذاته". He concludes his speech by saying the goldsmith, "All these things should be taken into consideration before you put a specific date for the start of the central bank's plan to delete the zeros and change the currency, issues left to the ability of economic activity in itself."
م د(م)- M d (m) -

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://ar.aswataliraq.info/%28S%28f1no3j45hgpd1i45wrugczny%29%29/Default1.aspx%3Fpage%3Darticle_page%26id%3D296281%26l%3D1

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 am

CaptNJerry, so now you are saying IRAQ will "NEVER" RV? Are you considering cutting your losses then with using that word "NEVER"? Just asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 am

punisher wrote:CaptNJerry, so now you are saying IRAQ will "NEVER" RV? Are you considering cutting your losses then with using that word "NEVER"? Just asking.

CaptnJerry wrote:Now they are saying that the M2 or currency in circulation is over 35 Trillion Dinar!!! Thats an increase of over 10 Trillion dinar in the last 7 months!!! They will NEVER RV their currency while they keep increasing their M2/currency in circulation!!! Facts are facts...

As a result of the inflation, the M2/currency in circulation went from a few billions then, to over 35 trillion now and that's why the exchange rate has been stabilized at 1170/1166 dinar to $1 USD. Just connect the dots and look at the facts! The exchange rate/value of the dinar is where it because of the M2/currency in circulation!!! Reduce the M2/currency in circulation and then the value can be increased!!! It's simple economics...

CJ

Punisher, Your pulling the word out of context... But to answer your question, No, Iraq will not RV their currency until they reduce the M2/currency in circulation!

Answer me this please, why would you continue to increase your M2/currency in circulation if you planned on re-valueing your currency? Why would you increase your M2/currency in circulation by 30% (almost a third of the total amount) in just the last 7 months if you planned on re-valueing your currency? Knowing you are responsible for covering that increase of M2/currency in circulation...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:57 am

CaptNJerry, I cannot answer that because I don't know or am going to pretend I know. What I do know is that things are in place for SEPTEMBER and all these recent articles about the C.B.I. and raising the value of the dinar and stabalizing the currency etc...point to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am

punisher wrote:CaptNJerry, I cannot answer that because I don't know or am going to pretend I know. What I do know is that things are in place for SEPTEMBER and all these recent articles about the C.B.I. and raising the value of the dinar and stabalizing the currency etc...point to it!

Yes, they are all pointing to that. But you are missing the point that they seem to be saying they will redenominate in order to raise that value.

IF they revalued before redenomination, that would cause major hyperinflation and other problems, let alone have THE largest m2 in the world.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:CaptNJerry, I cannot answer that because I don't know or am going to pretend I know. What I do know is that things are in place for SEPTEMBER and all these recent articles about the C.B.I. and raising the value of the dinar and stabalizing the currency etc...point to it!

Yes, they are all pointing to that. But you are missing the point that they seem to be saying they will redenominate in order to raise that value.

IF they revalued before redenomination, that would cause major hyperinflation and other problems, let alone have THE largest m2 in the world.....

Yes, it wouldn't make sense to the blind eye, but we shall see how this unfolds in the end...unless you know for fact and your point in set in stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 am

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Yes, it wouldn't make sense to the blind eye, but we shall see how this unfolds in the end...unless you know for fact and your point in set in stone.

It doesnt make any economic sense and thats what I am going off of. Reading and studying how redenominations work (and thats what Iraq has stated they are doing in their articles) thats what I have to rely on as my facts. And that makes most sense. I still pray for some crazy miracle but just dont see how they can economically cover the physical notes of over 30 trillion with a straight rv and no reduction in the money supply. JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 am

I am still open minded and know you could be right in the end...we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Iraq to cut off dinar zeros by January 2013
16-05-2012 - 08:00

Iraqi Parliament Finance Committee revealed, on Tuesday, that cutting zeros off Iraqi dinar and its redenomination will be taking place in January 2013 adding that printing the new currency will start as of September 2012.

“Zeros will be cut off Iraqi dinar and the currency will be denominated in January 2013,” Finance Committee member Haitham Al Jabouri told Alsumarianews noting that printing the new currency bills will start in September 2012.

“The redenomination of old Currency requires a whole year and the old currency will be fully withdrawn from Iraqi market in the first half of 2014,” Jabouri said stressing that cutting the three zeros off the currency and its redenomination intend to stabilize Iraqi Dinar and decrease demand on the hard currency.

“Central Bank of Iraq dissipated all fears from money laundering during the redenomination process,” Jabouri stated explaining that it has a special apparatus to fight money laundering.

“Reform of Iraqi currency management system is a major duty of Central Bank of Iraq and cutting zeros off is one of its strategic tasks,” Jabouri uttered assuring that the Parliament Finance Committee support Central Bank’s strategy.

Iraqi Cabinet Secretariat issued a resolution, on April 2012, to halt all procedures relating to cutting zeros off the dinar until further notice.

Iraq is not ready yet for this step, some economic experts believe pointing out that such action requires security and political stability in addition to economic stability.

Central Bank of Iraq announced, on January 2012, it is determined to release 3 Iraqi dinar bills of high value i.e. 200, 100 and 50 dinars after the cutting off of zeros from the currency. Dinar redenomination requires 2 years, Central Bank of Iraq informed.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/56866/iraq-to-cut-off-dinar-zeros-by-january-2013/en

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed May 16, 2012 6:29 pm

What's the difference what Iraq does (other than a massive influx of money) as far as their currency - didn't we get into this investment to make money? How greedy are you? If I make a profit on an investment I am more than happy. If I make a huge profit - well, I guess I'd be hugely happy BUT either way it is better than taking a loss.

If you got in this investment for a quick huge profit then you got in for the wrong reasons. That has been proven already with all the time it has been going on - no need to mention the money.

Be satisfied either way. Redenomination or Revaluation - makes no difference if your goal was to profit. Those that are seeking huge gains are gamblers. Those that look for a profit of any kind are investors. Simple as that. I'll take either. The sooner the better, but after almost 5 years what is another decade (or year or month or day or hour)? I "invested" in this foreign currency (and several others) therefore I wait for the final outcome.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:37 pm

aksafeone wrote:What's the difference what Iraq does (other than a massive influx of money) as far as their currency - didn't we get into this investment to make money? How greedy are you? If I make a profit on an investment I am more than happy. If I make a huge profit - well, I guess I'd be hugely happy BUT either way it is better than taking a loss.

If you got in this investment for a quick huge profit then you got in for the wrong reasons. That has been proven already with all the time it has been going on - no need to mention the money.

Be satisfied either way. Redenomination or Revaluation - makes no difference if your goal was to profit. Those that are seeking huge gains are gamblers. Those that look for a profit of any kind are investors. Simple as that. I'll take either. The sooner the better, but after almost 5 years what is another decade (or year or month or day or hour)? I "invested" in this foreign currency (and several others) therefore I wait for the final outcome.

Well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu May 17, 2012 5:41 am

aksafeone wrote:What's the difference what Iraq does (other than a massive influx of money) as far as their currency - didn't we get into this investment to make money? How greedy are you? If I make a profit on an investment I am more than happy. If I make a huge profit - well, I guess I'd be hugely happy BUT either way it is better than taking a loss.

I would guess that the vast majority of those who have bought IQD did not do so to make "a profit" as you would with a normal investment. If they did, there wouldn't be all this talk about God pouring out a blessing on his people and all the plans people have for helping others, building churches, etc., etc. People got into this because someone (some say it was then VP Cheney, but I don't have anything to prove that) long ago said or implied all would make a fortune.

I have been in this for 7 years and would never have bought in without the possibility of a huge return. There are simply way too many ways to make double or triple your money in a lot less than 7 years and with a lot less risk than IQD. Personally, I didn't count on making a fortune. Actually, I thought it would go bust and I would have some pretty wallpaper, but it was sold to people as the opportunity of a lifetime and if it doesn't happen that way there are going to be some very disappointed and angry people.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 17, 2012 6:51 am

All this talk about "God pouring out a blessing" is from a group of like thinking people who love the Lord - Christians. I do not believe that their plans of helping others is such a bad thing - in fact, in the glory of God, I plan to do something for certain people and organizations post RV. I did not get into this investment for that purpose, however I was raised a Christian and believe that giving is part of life and follows the teachings laid down to me many years ago and those same teachings have stood in my stead many times.
Christian people believe that all things come from the Lord, in one way or another. They also believe that we ARE our brothers keeper. They also believe in helping those in need (not in greed). If an investor makes a substantial profit there is nothing wrong with assisting others. As to the 10% tithe: that percentage has always been a guide for contributions to the church - some can afford more and some less but that has been the standard.
Churches can not be run on faith alone - it takes money to pay the bills. Most churches have a fund set aside to assist those in dire need - and this fund needs replenishing occasionally. Helping those in need is a self satisfying thing.
Some people do not believe in Christianity, those are the people who need our prayers.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu May 17, 2012 3:28 pm

I never said giving and helping people was a bad thing, I plan to do a bunch of that myself. However, my point was that many/most of those talking about a blessing being poured out and most of those who are not christians, got into dinar because, and only because, it was sold as a way to make a fortune. It has never been promoted as a normal investment, always has been promoted as a fortune maker.

If it comes in at 2 or 3 times what I invested I guess I would consider it as an OK investment, but even at 10 times what I invested it won't make much of any difference in my life and no difference in anyone elses life. And it certainly won't change anything on a world scale.

Personally, I think it will come in around 1 to 1, that is what it says in The Plan For Iraq document says and it has been stated by Shabibi. If it comes in at double digits I think there will be a decimal point between those digits and we will be lucky it the sell price doesn't have the decimal point to the left of both digits.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Catman, you're a real ray of 'sunshine, ain't ya- If that is the case, WHY did you invest? Lotsa money, right? I thought so-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:00 pm

After September, i never want to hear the words lop again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Think about it for a second ... if it comes in at 1 to 1, for a little over 1G you will have a million. Not a bad return at all.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey Punisher ... I found the LOP!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 4 Mini-l10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Now that is the only lop i would like:)

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu May 17, 2012 8:16 pm

terbo56 wrote:Catman, you're a real ray of 'sunshine, ain't ya- If that is the case, WHY did you invest? Lotsa money, right? I thought so-:shock:

Maybe just a ray of reality, I took what I considered a very long shot at a nice pile of money. If it comes in at 1000 times my investment, lotsa good things will get done. If it comes in at 10 times or less, I will get to pay off a CC, not a bad thing, but no life changes and no charitible projects.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Fri May 18, 2012 2:46 pm

The more I read, the more I'm thinking they will lift the 3 zeros, making a million dinar worth 1,000 and then immediately raise the exchange rate to $3.50 (give or take). That would give us a profit of 3 1/2 times the money we invested (or thereabouts). By doing this, they would accomplish the following:

1. They will no longer have 35 trillion dinar out there.
2. The people of Iraq would have much more purchasing power.
3. The new Port of Mubarek will have similar fees on both the Iraqi and Kuwaiti sides.
4. The Iraqis will be able to afford the new Tariff Laws, now set to go into effect July 1st.
5. The currency will be strong, backed by plenty of assets, and held as a world reserve currency.

There goes our million dollar dreams! Had I realized this sooner, I wouldn't have spent almost 2 years in front of the computer, listened to the endless, nonsensical conference calls, or believed any of the venom that the Gurus are still spreading to this day. :(

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 3:28 pm

OkieFan wrote:The more I read, the more I'm thinking they will lift the 3 zeros, making a million dinar worth 1,000 and then immediately raise the exchange rate to $3.50 (give or take). That would give us a profit of 3 1/2 times the money we invested (or thereabouts). By doing this, they would accomplish the following:

1. They will no longer have 35 trillion dinar out there.
2. The people of Iraq would have much more purchasing power.
3. The new Port of Mubarek will have similar fees on both the Iraqi and Kuwaiti sides.
4. The Iraqis will be able to afford the new Tariff Laws, now set to go into effect July 1st.
5. The currency will be strong, backed by plenty of assets, and held as a world reserve currency.

There goes our million dollar dreams! Had I realized this sooner, I wouldn't have spent almost 2 years in front of the computer, listened to the endless, nonsensical conference calls, or believed any of the venom that the Gurus are still spreading to this day. :(

That very well could be how things play out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:41 am

CJ and others -- nice job. Most important section of any dinar site. Keep educating.. Save the masses.. Stop the koolaid line from growing out of hand.. Let's stop the Jim Jones 's out there serving false dinar info... LOL
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 am

Shabibi has said is that they're going to redenominate or remove the zeros. When that happens the value of their currency will be raised, but only because their currency will be replaced by a more valuable currency. The IQD that investors hold will not increase in value in a redenomination. It will be exchanged for the new currency at a ratio of 1000 old for 1 new dinar. There have been times when statements coming out of Iraq have used the word "revalue" but if you'll read the context you'll see that they're describing the process of redenomination, not revaluation. Revaluation is a simple adjustment to the exchange rate. It requires no new currency printing and no education process for the public. Redenomination requires approval from parliament to print new currency. The exchange rate will go from 1166:1 to 1.16:1 and the value will go from $.00086 to $.86. The old currency will eventually be demonetized (declared worthless) and nobody will make any money off of the process. Basically, 1 dinar will equal roughly 1 dollar..(revenue neutral, restructure, lop or no exchange rate change)
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:33 am

http://ajanderson.forumotion.com/t38-article-that-puts-the-lopsters-to-bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 am

Thanks for that AJ.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum