Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

+43
Keys
catman
aksafeone
pattee
cassidy2112
johnnyjunk
TIMSTERS
Terbo56
Len
EPHESIANS612
ou812
zonepirate
jbish422
kingosawbe
lrhoads57
H2OMAN
KC1
SpaceCowboy
SEBtopdog
hithere
mitkire
PrudenceArt
Ponee
wenlee
dinarstar
bigdaddytim
supergirl
crawdaddy2x22
Kevind53
FoxyRoxy
therealbutterfly
rick152
milleriniraq
geezer
chevysteve
PGLD
1alaskan
landcareunlimited
Peppermint Patti
LookingAtTheHeavens
Jayzze
ADMIN
CaptnJerry
47 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 am

geezer wrote:
chevysteve wrote:How do you really feel therealbutterfly:)
i feel she wont be happy untill every one is on there band wagon..

Geezer, I guarantee you that she want this investment to RV more than anyone here, especially since she's been in it from the beginning! We both have only provided you with the information that has been taken from the CBI published articles and provided you some the examples they have studied... God has given us free will to choose what we believe. You can believe this or not, it's your choice, but you might want to give her a little credibility as she has been around since the beginning and has seen it all!

CJ

CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 am

geezer wrote:

Are you MENTAL????? Do you think I ENJOY reading what I have put out there as info? Do you think I really WANT to have pretty much wasted 9 years and I bet ALOT more money than you have put into this for me to only have a small return? You need to stop thinking I am trying to convince people of some sort of doom and gloom. I post facts and I cant dispute them. CAN YOU? I cant help it that you bought into this based on the rumors of sudden riches. Dont blame me.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:44 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
geezer wrote:

Geezer, I guarantee you that she want this investment to RV more than anyone here, especially since she's been in it from the beginning! We both have only provided you with the information that has been taken from the CBI published articles and provided you some the examples they have studied... God has given us free will to choose what we believe. You can believe this or not, it's your choice, but you might want to give her a little credibility as she has been around since the beginning and has seen it all!

CJ

Thanks!!!! Smile Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 1261280965
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
geezer wrote:

Are you MENTAL????? Do you think I ENJOY reading what I have put out there as info? Do you think I really WANT to have pretty much wasted 9 years and I bet ALOT more money than you have put into this for me to only have a small return? You need to stop thinking I am trying to convince people of some sort of doom and gloom. I post facts and I cant dispute them. CAN YOU? I cant help it that you bought into this based on the rumors of sudden riches. Dont blame me.

Now you are getting angry and defensive over this? If you don't enjoy it than stop! Almost every post you make is defending and promoting the idea. YOU ARE FOCUSED ONLY ON THE NEGATIVE. WE ALL KNOW IT'S A POSSIBILITY. YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE HERE SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT. WE DONT NEED THAT POTENTIAL REALITY SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS ALL THE TIME.

If I kept saying that we will probably face cancer or other sicknesses and die in pain would it be a potential reality? Yes. Would it be negative to focus on that all the time? Yes! I know you are tired and weary, but you need to focus on more positive things and pray more for a better future for us all, RV or not. You aren't educating us anymore. We already heard the lesson and there are no new students. Get a new lesson plan. Hope this want too painful..

I love you TRB.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:35 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
geezer wrote:

Now you are getting angry and defensive over this? If you don't enjoy it than stop! Almost every post you make is defending and promoting the idea. YOU ARE FOCUSED ONLY ON THE NEGATIVE. WE ALL KNOW IT'S A POSSIBILITY. YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE HERE SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT. WE DONT NEED THAT POTENTIAL REALITY SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS ALL THE TIME.

If I kept saying that we will probably face cancer or other sicknesses and die in pain would it be a potential reality? Yes. Would it be negative to focus on that all the time? Yes! I know you are tired and weary, but you need to focus on more positive things and pray more for a better future for us all, RV or not. You aren't educating us anymore. We already heard the lesson and there are no new students. Get a new lesson plan. Hope this want too painful..

I love you TRB.

I am not angry, only tired of being told I am trying to convince people of some horrible outcome. If you READ this thread at all you know its not a BAD thing at all, but just not what we were told by the gurus. I am a very positive person. I just dont cloud my judgement with unicorns and glitter. I am a fact based person and I wont ever change. Its how I have been successful in my life. I am not focused on ONLY the negative as you say. I look at the WHOLE picture and if you know me at all, you know that is exactly how I work.

You say I am shoving it down your throats, but if you look, this topic is a small portion of this site. If I was shoving it down anyones throat, I would be bumping it and posting 100% of the time on the topic. To say that there are no more students and I am not teaching anyone anything, thats a bit condescending dont you think? Since when were you voted master and ruler of the site to decide who hears what opinions? I cant tell you how many pm's I get thanking me for showing them a new side. Heck, even Cj just learned about a new document from me. Have you even READ these things? Have you educated yourself on all possibilities? Do you UNDERSTAND how it all works?

Please dont tell me to pray more. My religion is my own and how much I pray wont make a lick of difference in this. If you think I DONT pray, then you are mistaken. And I wont stop researching and posting what I find as long as this isnt done. If that bothers you, then block me. You loving me or hating me wont make one bit of difference in my life. I find that the ones that are truly loving and caring dont get as upset and frustrated by seeing my posts as you do.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 am

Maybe we could step away from the computers for a minute and clear our heads?

Please...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:17 am

I still say...LOP is a four letter word that shouldn't be used in our IQD discussion....RI/RV let's get R done.......

TRBF......what DRAMA......everytime I enter a thread there you are having to defend yourself......it is what it is I guess.....

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 3346874973
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 am

H2OMAN wrote:I still say...LOP is a four letter word that shouldn't be used in our IQD discussion....RI/RV let's get R done.......

TRBF......what DRAMA......everytime I enter a thread there you are having to defend yourself......it is what it is I guess.....

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 3346874973

Not really. Its only a few people who try and get on my case. Overall I am not defending myself. I know others Do appreciate me, and many of those that do are in charge of the site. SO I feel IF I was doing something wrong, I woulda been outta here long ago lol. But as long as Miske and the others still like me and appreciates me, I will stick around. I am sure that bothers some but oh well lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 am

I just hope this revalue happens soon for trb's sake. One only has to read the post at the top of the screen to see the turmoil inside of her. I will drop it though. I should know better to argue with anyone over 60. lol!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I just hope this revalue happens soon for trb's sake. One only has to read the post at the top of the screen to see the turmoil inside of her. I will drop it though. I should know better to argue with anyone over 60. lol!

HUH? I am not even close to 60. Try again. Take off a good 20+ years.... And I have no inner turmoil. I only direct my feelings to those based on how they come at me. I can switch on a dime and be as happy as a clam to others. ;-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:47 am

Now THERE is the smile to bring light to the dark and a wink to lift any heart.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:00 am

And from Saturday... Pretty much says it all in red!!!

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the dinar became more like a strong and hard currency
بتاريخ : السبت 11-02-2012 12:30 مساء On: Saturday 02/11/2012 12:30

بغداد(الاخبارية).. Baghdad (news) .. نوه نائب محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح بأن الدينار مغطى بالعملة الصعبة بنسبة أكثر من (100%) ولا خوف عليه من تقلبات عملات دول الجوار. Commended the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed that the dinar covered in hard currency by more than (100%) and not fear him from the vagaries of currencies of neighboring countries.
وقال صالح (الوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) اليوم السبت: إن الدينار اليوم أصبح قوياً وأشبه بالعملة الصعبة بفضل سياسة البنك المركزي المسيطرة على السيولة النقدية المطروحة في السوق المحلي. Saleh said the Agency (news) said on Saturday: The day the dinar became more like a strong and thanks to the hard currency policy of the central bank in control of the cash raised in the local market.
وأوضح: أن الدينار مغطى بالعملة الصعبة وبنسبة أكثر من (100%) وهذه حالة نادرة، ولديه احتياطي نقدي كبير من العملة الصعبة يفوق عن (60) مليار دولار محتفظاً به لمواجهة الظروف الصعبة التي قد تحدث في البلاد، ما يعطي قوة للدينار أمام العملات الصعبة. He explained: that the dinar covered in hard currency at a rate of more than (100%), and this rare condition, and has a cash reserve large hard currency than for (60) billion dollars retained by the face of difficult circumstances that may occur in the country, giving the power of the dinar against foreign currency .
وأشار الى: أن هدف سياسة البنك المركزي في الوقت الحالي هو استقرار سعر الصرف الدينار أمام الدولار الاميركي، أما هدفنا على المدى البعيد يكون مساوياً له كونها عملية تحتاج الى اقتصاد قوي وتضخم قليل واحتياطي نقدي كبير. He pointed to: that the goal of central bank policy at the moment is the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar, but our goal in the long run be equal to it being a process need to be a strong economy and low inflation and a large cash reserve.
وكان عضو اللجنة المالية والنائب عن /التحالف الوطني/ هيثم الجبوري قد رجح تساوي سعر الدينار العراقي أمام الدولار الأميركي خلال السنتين القادمة بعد تنفيذ مشروع حذف الأصفار الثلاثة من العملة العراقية. He was a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri may likely price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.
وقال الجبوري في تصريح سابق(للاخبارية): إن التوجه الذي قام به البنك المركزي باحتفاظ سعر الدينار أمام الدولار خلال الفترة الحالية مؤشر يدل على أن السياسة النقدية في البلد قادرة على جعل الدينار مساوياً للدولار الأميركي./انتهى/8.د.س/ Jubouri said in an earlier statement (the news): The orientation carried out by the Central Bank of retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current indication that monetary policy in the country able to make the dinar equivalent of the U.S. dollar. / Finished / 8. D. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_32720.html

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Captn,

Is it possible we're reading too much into this? Not all notes have 3 zeros on them, so I'm thinking that this reference is to the deletion of the three zeros on just the .00086 rate, and not with respect to the notes themselves.

Hopefully this is correct, or perhaps wishful thinking.

Respectfully.
PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 pm

PGLD wrote:Captn,

Is it possible we're reading too much into this? Not all notes have 3 zeros on them, so I'm thinking that this reference is to the deletion of the three zeros on just the .00086 rate, and not with respect to the notes themselves. But a redenomination affects all notes and by default the exchange rate...

Hopefully this is correct, or perhaps wishful thinking.

Respectfully.

This is Iraq, so anything is a possibility...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lrhoads57 Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:49 pm

"WOW" Thats all I can Say about this thread!!

All right our money is going to be worth about half of what we paid for it.

Lets move on!Rolling Eyes

lrhoads57

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:01 pm

lrhoads57 wrote:"WOW" Thats all I can Say about this thread!!

All right our money is going to be worth about half of what we paid for it.

Lets move on!Rolling Eyes

Not really, it would be worth pretty much what you paid for it.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 pm

lrhoads57,

The purpose of this thread (and this forum) is not to tell you things you may want to hear, but rather, to find facts and hence, the truth. If we wanted that, we would post a lot of fairy tales and all become best-selling authors. There's too much of that going on already.

Seek the truth and be prepared....good or bad...

PGLD
PGLD

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:40 pm

PGLD wrote:lrhoads57,

The purpose of this thread (and this forum) is not to tell you things you may want to hear, but rather, to find facts and hence, the truth. If we wanted that, we would post a lot of fairy tales and all become best-selling authors. There's too much of that going on already.

Seek the truth and be prepared....good or bad...

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 1261280965
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 pm

I am not a new to all of this had my dinar for years and realize there going to do whats benefical to them. Unfortunately deleting the zero s will happen. Thought putting it a bank but the lord whom I serve let me know that wont work Our only hope is for our father to intervine. Idont feel this is going to happen. Sorry folks thats just about the whole ball game. Dont wast your money buying dinar. Its a bad investment. When I say I dont feel it, he who dwells in me lets me know these things Dont put your hopes on the dinar put your hopes on Jesus. Ive never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging food. Go to Jesus hes the lover of our souls and has promised he would never forsake us Ive said this in love hope you can recieve it that way
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Then there are others who have faith in Jesus,who would disagree with you.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm

dinarstar wrote:Then there are others who have faith in Jesus,who would disagree with you.

Right here.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 am

Deputy Central Bank Governor: the new currency will be immune to technology developed after you delete the zeros
بتاريخ : الثلاثاء 14-02-2012 12:55 مساء On: Tuesday 02/14/2012 12:55

بغداد(الاخبارية).. Baghdad (news) .. كشف نائب محافظ البنك المركزي مظهر محمد صالح عن وجود خواص أمان عالية وذات تقنية متطورة في العملة العراقية الجديدة بعد حذف الأصفار الثلاث منها. Revealed the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and safety properties of a high-tech and sophisticated in the new Iraqi currency after you delete the zeros of the three of them.
وقال صالح (للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) اليوم الثلاثاء: إن البنك المركزي وصل الى مراحل متقدمة من الاستعدادات اللوجستية المهمة لمشروع حذف الأصفار الثلاث من العملة وبعد استحصال الموافقة من الحكومة الاتحادية على تنفيذه سيكون العمل على نطاق أوسع كونه يعد مشروع ستراتيجي يهم عامة الشعب. Saleh said (of the Agency news) on Tuesday: The Central Bank reached an advanced stage of preparation logistics task to the project to delete the zeros of the three currency and after obtaining approval from the federal government to implement it will be working on a larger scale because it is a draft strategic interest to the general public.
وأوضح: أن في حال استحصال الموافقة على تنفيذ المشروع ستتم الاستعانة بشركات دعاية وإعلام لتوعية المواطنين وإعطاءهم التفاصيل الدقيقة لمشروع حذف الأصفار الثلاث وتجيبهم على جميع الأسئلة التي تخص ذلك المشروع. He explained: that in the event of obtaining the approval of the implementation of the project will be the use of propaganda and the media companies to educate citizens and give them the exact details of the project to delete three zeros and answer them all the questions pertaining to that project.
وأشار الى: أن العملة الجديدة ستكون عالمية المواصفات وذات تقنية عالية ومن الصعب جداً تزويرها لأنها تحوي على خواص أمنية كبيرة كونها ستطبع في مطابع دولية حديثة ومتخصصة لطباعة العملات. He pointed out: that the new currency will be a global specification and high-tech and very difficult to forge because it contains the properties of being a major security printers will print in recent international and specialized to print currency.
ووصف صالح: العملة بأنها سلعة ستراتيجية ولابد أن تحوي على مواصفات الطباعة العالمية وعلى شفرات متعددة وذلك حمايةً للأمن الوطني والقومي والاقتصادي كونها مورد الدولة./انتهى/8.د.س/ He described the benefit of: currency as a commodity strategy and must contain the specifications of the global printing and multiple blades in order to protect national security, national and state economic being a supplier. / Finished / 8. D. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_33051.html

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 pm

So, are you saying that all the time we have spent on this investment we will make NO profit...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:01 pm

jbish422 wrote:So, are you saying that all the time we have spent on this investment we will make NO profit...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

If you listen to the fear mongers... Concentrating on negative possibilities is exactly what the devil wants in your life. Jesus tells you to not be afraid and the devil tells you everything is messed up. Stop listening to those that would destroy you. God bless those of you that still come to this ghost town.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 pm

jbish422 wrote:So, are you saying that all the time we have spent on this investment we will make NO profit...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

Thats not what is said at all!!! Please go back and read the very first post, it will explain what I think you are missing...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:16 pm

It is a very real possibility that it will be a much smaller profit (double or triple your investment) if it re-denominates (LOPs) and then the new dinar (with Kurdish and Arabic) revalues at $3=/+ . Another possibility is if it re-denominates then slowly moves up. Then you could be looking at several years before you see a profit and you may incur additional cost to switch out your current dinar if you chose to keep it or you could take a loss and get out. These are all possibilities that should be considered. I am still hoping for some type of revaluation but the articles are pointing towards a re-denomination first. I have yet to see a solid argument based on facts that a LOP can't or won't happen. I'm still hoping to be convinced otherwise

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Actually there is a lot to be afraid about. If you only have 100k and you are in massive debt with no ability to find work in this economy and losing your house, there is everything to be afraid of. It also means that nothing else will change as far as a global change and getting out from under the heels of a few powerful banking families. We will continue to be poisoned in our food, water, and air. They will keep pumping pharmaceuticals as opposed to cures and gasoline and gas as opposed to more efficient forms of energy.

Fortunately I have no fear, because I believe in change and I'm glad this hopeless rhetoric that we will never have financial freedom will finally be silenced. Iraq is going to be a powerful nation and you can only do that in one of two ways. First is by having a lot of money. Second way is through military and weapons. The first is within Iraq's hands and a proud people like them aren't going to keep having their country's currency be worth less than half of Bill Gates. They wouldn't have flipped out over Iran having 2 trillion Dinar worth only 2 billion dollars. They also wouldn't have wasted billions of dollars getting the 25k notes off the streets. They would have saved the money and just let the Iraqi people turn them in for the re-denominated notes on their own.

The truth is that Iraq pulled that Dinar off the streets and made Iran switch their Dinar back to USD because they are going to revalue that money and soon. The real sheep are the people believing rehashed articles coming out of Iraq and taking them at face value instead of using common sense and following the money.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Actually there is a lot to be afraid about. If you only have 100k and you are in massive debt with no ability to find work in this economy and losing your house, there is everything to be afraid of. It also means that nothing else will change as far as a global change and getting out from under the heels of a few powerful banking families. We will continue to be poisoned in our food, water, and air. They will keep pumping pharmaceuticals as opposed to cures and gasoline and gas as opposed to more efficient forms of energy.

What does any of that have to do with this investment?

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 am

CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

No one can open your eyes, but you. You're a big boy... I'm sure you will figure it out sooner or later.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:24 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

No one can open your eyes, but you. You're a big boy... I'm sure you will figure it out sooner or later.

I just wanna make some money off this thing.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Actually there is a lot to be afraid about. If you only have 100k and you are in massive debt with no ability to find work in this economy and losing your house, there is everything to be afraid of. It also means that nothing else will change as far as a global change and getting out from under the heels of a few powerful banking families. We will continue to be poisoned in our food, water, and air. They will keep pumping pharmaceuticals as opposed to cures and gasoline and gas as opposed to more efficient forms of energy.

Fortunately I have no fear, because I believe in change and I'm glad this hopeless rhetoric that we will never have financial freedom will finally be silenced. Iraq is going to be a powerful nation and you can only do that in one of two ways. First is by having a lot of money. Second way is through military and weapons. The first is within Iraq's hands and a proud people like them aren't going to keep having their country's currency be worth less than half of Bill Gates. They wouldn't have flipped out over Iran having 2 trillion Dinar worth only 2 billion dollars. They also wouldn't have wasted billions of dollars getting the 25k notes off the streets. They would have saved the money and just let the Iraqi people turn them in for the re-denominated notes on their own.

The truth is that Iraq pulled that Dinar off the streets and made Iran switch their Dinar back to USD because they are going to revalue that money and soon. The real sheep are the people believing rehashed articles coming out of Iraq and taking them at face value instead of using common sense and following the money.

While I agree that its something to be 'scared of ' per se, as far as investors go, its not a scary position. The problem is many people got into this as their salvation and saving grace. And hoping that their $100 investment will turn into at least $100,000. People bought into this based on the rumors of obscene returns and nothing other that gurus to back that up. You just cant have emotion in investing or you will be destroyed if things dont go the way you want. You cant count on this to save you. Been there, done that and cant even afford the tshirt lol. No one knows when this will happen, nor how it will play out. So we hope and pray for a miracle but keep in mind that they have told us exactly what they will do in the meantime. I am VERY concerned for those that dont see all possibilities and are not prepared. If this doesnt go down the way the gurus claim, I see some major problems..... JMHO
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Major problems indeed. People will be hiding under rocks for the rest of their lives hiding from lawsuits or worse. I just don't believe that people would dang their souls and forfeit their lives to make a few dollars, but I've been surprised by idiocy and greed before. I will remain positive and reserve judgement to be made by The Judge of Judges. My fear is that others will not be so patient. Lets pray for a peaceful resolution.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 pm

But when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be troubled; for such things must happen, but the end is not yet. (Mk 13:7)

... for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Php 4:11–13)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Well they're now giving us a firm time on when this is suppossed to happen!!!

Removing zeros from Iraqi dinar to start in September
20/02/2012 10:15
BAGHDAD, Feb. 20 (AKnews) - The process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and replacing current banknotes with new ones will begin in September, announced the economic committee of the Council of Representatives as part of an agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank (ICB).

The announcement, which will see the ICB re-print 30tr dinars ($26bn), was made despite government fear over the project.

Economic committee member Abdul-Hussein Abtan said: "The agreement includes granting the process of switching currency [for a] full year where [both the] old and new currencies will be dealt in the market during this stage."

The ICB described the project as a positive move for the Iraqi economy. But particular arms of government expressed fear that the project will increase cases of money laundering and are working to convince the ICB to stop the process. The securities committee said deletion of the zeros will affect negatively financial trading in the stock market.

Abtan added however that the process "will contribute to dealing [with] inflation and facilitating economic cooperation with international banks and reducing social differences in the community."

The ICB previously said that it will consider the requirements of the project with the Council of Ministers to determine whether or not a law needs to be implemented.

The financial committee of the Council of Representatives said on Sunday that the passing of such law would allow Iraq to address economic inflation.

The move to delete the zeros will reduce the number of bank notes in circulation and simplify Iraq's payment system.

The ICB is responsible for maintaining price stability, implementing monetary policy and regulating the banking sector.

By Jaafar al-Wannan

RN/DM/AKnews

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/291025/

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:16 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:Well they're now giving us a firm time on when this is suppossed to happen!!!

Removing zeros from Iraqi dinar to start in September
20/02/2012 10:15
BAGHDAD, Feb. 20 (AKnews) - The process of removing three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and replacing current banknotes with new ones will begin in September, announced the economic committee of the Council of Representatives as part of an agreement with the Iraqi Central Bank (ICB).

But the "gurus" say "it's done"???

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:37 pm

...and this says a three zero LOP and that's the bottom line. Plain and simple in black and white.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:14 pm

TRB, I added that research paper to the bottom of the OP...

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

Currency redenomination also can be a means by which governments attempt to reassert monetary sovereignty. If citizens lose confidence in the national currency, they may begin to use foreign currencies, particularly those with greater prestige. This may be both a psychological and
an economic blow to the government: with widespread foreign currency substitution (or, more extremely, full dollarization), the central bank no longer controls the money supply, rendering it unable to provide lender of last resort functions (Cohen 2004). Economic policy is influenced not only by international capital markets (e.g. Mosley 2003), but also by foreign central banks. Currency redenomination, then, is a means by which governments can attempt to reverse this currency substituting behavior: if citizens are confident that the new Turkish lira will hold its value, they may be willing to shift from using euros and dollars to using lira. While the act of dividing a currency’s value by a factor of ten is somewhat symbolic, it also can help to convince citizens of a currency’s worth. As a result, redenominations often occur after economic crises, as governments attempt to convince citizens and markets that hyperinflation is a thing of the past. In some cases, the timing is correct, in that redenomination caps off high levels of inflation. In other cases, governments are not able to reign in inflation immediately after redenomination,
and they may make multiple efforts at currency reform. Argentina and Brazil during the 1980s and early 1990s exemplify this pattern.

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Latest today...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ipairaq.com%2Findex.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Deconomy%26id%3D52131

بغداد (إيبا)...أكد الخبير الاقتصادي حسام عبيد على ضرورة الإسراع في حذف الأصفار من العملة العراقية لما في هذه الخطوة من مردودات ايجابية . BAGHDAD (Iba) said ... Husam Obeid, an economist on the need to speed up the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, because such a step of positive returns.

وقال رئيس مجلس إدارة مجموعة مصارف الاقتصاد للاستثمار والتمويل في تصريح لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة (إيبا) ان حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية بات ضرورة ملحة من أجل رفع قيمة العملة والحفاظ على توازنها في السوق ، مشيرا الى ان هذا الإجراء بحاجة الى قرار سياسي . The head of the Board of Directors of banks, economy, investment and finance, told the independent press (Iba) to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency has become an urgent need to raise the value of the currency and to maintain balance in the market, noting that this procedure need to be a political decision.

واضاف عبيد ان العراق ليس الدولة الوحيدة التي لجأت الى هذا الخيار ، فالعديد من دول أوربا اتبعته بعد الحرب العالمية الثانية ومن بينها ألمانيا ، وقد أقدمت تركيا مؤخرا على حذف 6 أصفار من عملتها الوطنية . Obaid said that Iraq is not the only country that resorted to this option, many of the countries of Europe followed after World War II, including Germany, Turkey has recently embarked on a 6 delete zeros from its currency.

واوضح ان هذه الخطوة لاتنطوي على أية تداعيات سلبية ، إذ أنها خطوة ايجابية جدا تعطي قوة للعملة وتسهم في القضاء على التداعيات السلبية المترتبة على الكثافة النقدية باعتبارها من أبرز المشاكل التي نعاني منها في العمل المصرفي ، سواء في عمليات عد العملة وفرز فئاتها واتلاف الرديء منها وتوفير الاجراءات الأمنية اللازمة لنقلها . He explained that the move to Atntoa any negative repercussions, as it is a very positive step given the strength of the currency and contribute to the elimination of the negative consequences arising from the density of cash as one of the main problems that we have in the banking business, both in the operations of counting currency, sorting categories and destroy the bad of them and provide security measures necessary for the transfer.

وكان البنك المركزي العراقي وعلى لسان مستشار البنك مظهر محمد صالح قد أكد حاجة العراق الى عملية إصلاح إداري للعملة النقدية وان مشروع حذف الاصفار هو خطوة تأتي ضمن حاجة البلاد الى عملية إصلاح إداري للعملة من أجل تقليل كلف المعاملات النقدية في العملية الاقتصادية بالاضافة الى ضرورة توفير عملات نقدية بفئات صغيرة تستعمل في تداول المعاملات الصغيرة اليومية . The Central Bank of Iraq and on to San bank adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh stressed the need for Iraq to the process of administrative reform of the currency cash and that the project to delete the zeros is a step comes as part of the country's need to the process of administrative reform of the currency in order to reduce the cost of cash transactions in the economic process as well as the need to provide currency cash used in small groups of small transactions daily circulation.

يذكر ان المسؤولين على البنك المركزي إضافة الى بعض الساسة والاقتصاديين حثوا الحكومة على حذف الأصفار من العملة وإصدار عملة جديدة بفئات نقدية كبيرة بالإضافة إلى وجود عملات معدنية صغيرة . The officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency and the issuance of new currency denominations as well as large cash to the presence of small coins.

ويقول مراقبون ان الحكومة تنوي فعلا حذف الأصفار من العملة كخطوة نحو تحسين القوة الشرائية للدينار العراقي غير أن خبراء اقتصاديين قللوا من أهمية هذه الخطوة معتبرين ان كلفة رفع الأصفار ستكون أكبر من المنفعة المرجوة من رفع الأصفار. Observers say that the government intends to delete the zeros from the currency as a step towards improving the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar is that economists played down the importance of this step, considering that the cost of raising the zeros will be greater than the expected benefit of raising the zeros. (النهاية) (End)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D30118:2012-03-06-08-46-44%26catid%3D37:2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56

Economist: delete the zeros is an urgent need to raise the value of the Iraqi currency in the market
الثلاثاء, 06 آذار/مارس 2012 11:46 Tuesday, 06 March / March 2012 11:46

[بغداد-أين] [Baghdad - where]

أكد الخبير الاقتصادي حسام عبيد أن خطوة حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية بات ضرورة ملحة من أجل رفع قيمة العملة العراقية امام العملات الاجنبية أضافة الى الحفاظ على توازنها في السوق . Said Husam Obeid, an economist that the step to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency has become an urgent necessity in order to raise the value of the Iraqi currency against foreign currencies added to maintain the balance in the market.

وقال عبيد في بيان له تلقت وكالة كل العراق[أين] ان " هذا الإجراء بحاجة الى قرار سياسي" داعيا الى" ضرورة الإسراع في حذف الأصفار من العملة العراقية لما في هذه الخطوة من مردودات كبيرة و ايجابية على الاقتصاد العراقي". Obaid said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] that "this procedure need to be a political decision," calling for "the need to speed up the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, because the move from large and positive returns on the Iraqi economy."

وأضاف إن " هذه الخطوة لا تنطوي عليها أية تداعيات سلبية ، إذ أنها خطوة ايجابية جدا تعطي قوة للعملة وتسهم في القضاء على التداعيات السلبية المترتبة على الكثافة النقدية باعتبارها من أبرز المشاكل التي نعاني منها في العمل المصرفي ، سواء في عمليات عد العملة وفرز فئاتها و اتلاف الرديء منها وتوفير الاجراءات الأمنية اللازمة لنقلها " . He added that "this step is not involved in any negative repercussions, as it is a very positive step given the strength of the currency and contribute to the elimination of the negative consequences arising from the density of cash as one of the main problems that we have in the banking business, both in the operations of counting currency, sorting categories and damage including the poor and the provision of security measures necessary to move them. "

وبين ان" العراق ليس الدولة الوحيدة التي لجأت الى هذا الخيار ، فالعديد من دول أوربا اتبعته بعد الحرب العالمية الثانية ومن بينها ألمانيا ، وقد أقدمت تركيا مؤخرا على حذف ست أصفار من عملتها الوطنية ". And that "Iraq is not the only country that resorted to this option, many of the countries of Europe followed after World War II, including Germany, Turkey has recently embarked on a six zeros from the deletion of its national currency."

وكان البنك المركزي العراقي وعلى لسان مستشار البنك مظهر محمد صالح قد أكد لـ[أين] حاجة العراق الى عملية اصلاح اداري للعملة النقدية وان مشروع حذف الاصفار هو خطوة تأتي ضمن حاجة البلاد الى عملية اصلاح اداري للعملة من أجل تقليل كلف المعاملات النقدية في العملية الاقتصادية بالاضافة الى ضرورة توفير عملات نقدية بفئات صغيرة تستعمل في تداول المعاملات الصغيرة اليومية . The Central Bank of Iraq and on to San bank adviser appearance of Mohammed Saleh told Al [where] the need for Iraq to the process of administrative reform of the currency cash and that the project to delete the zeros is a step comes as part of the country's need to the process of administrative reform of the currency in order to reduce the cost of cash transactions in the economic process as well as to the need to provide small groups of coins used in daily circulation of small transactions.

يذكر ان المسؤولين على البنك المركزي اضافة الى بعض الساسة والاقتصاديين حثوا الحكومة على حذف الأصفار من العملة واصدار عملة جديدة بفئات نقدية كبيرة بالأضافة الى وجود عملات معدنية صغيرة . The officials at the Central Bank as well as some politicians and economists urged the government to delete the zeros from the currency and the issuance of new currency denominations large cash in addition to the presence of small coins.

ويقول مراقبون ان الحكومة تنوي فعلا حذف الأصفار من العملة كخطوة نحو تحسين القوة الشرائية للدينار العراقي غير ان خبراء اقتصاديين قللوا من اهمية هذه الخطوة معتبرين ان كلفة رفع الأصفار ستكون أكبر من المنفعة المرجوة من رفع الأصفار.انتهى Observers say that the government intends to delete the zeros from the currency as a step towards improving the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar is that economists played down the importance of this step, considering that the cost of raising the zeros will be greater than the expected benefit of raising the zeros. Ended

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:55 pm

And Today...

High Commission with the Central Bank to delete the zeros from the currency

بتاريخ : الجمعة 09-03-2012 08:31 صباحا On: Friday 3/9/2012 8:31

 بغداد/ المدى  Baghdad / term
قالت اللجنة الاقتصادية في مجلس النواب العراقي، الخميس، إنها شكلت مع البنك المركزي العراقي لجنة مشتركة للبدء بعملية حذف الأصفار من العملة المحلية.وقال عبد الحسين عبطان لوكالة كردستان للأنباء إن "اللجنة الاقتصادية شكلت لجنة مشتركة مع البنك المركزي العراقي الخميس للإشراف على عملية حذف الأصفار من العملة المحلية والتي من المقرر أن تبدأ في أيلول المقبل". She said the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament, on Thursday, it had established with the Central Bank of Iraq to a joint committee to begin the process of deletion of zeros from the local currency. Said Abdul Hussein Abtan told the Kurdish news agency that "the Economic Commission formed a joint committee with the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday to oversee the process of deleting the zeros of the local currency, which is scheduled to begin in September next. "

Which falls in line with what we have been told in other articles that this will happen in 3 phases, each phase lasting 6 months... What month is 6 months away from March? I'll give you a hint, it starts with September!!! That means we are about to start phase II

وأضاف أن "اللجنة ستعمل على توفير الاحتياجات الفنية والقانونية والإدارية وترسم طبيعة السوق العراقي و ملاءمته لحذف العملة خلال المرحلة التي تستبق البدء بحذف العملة بالإضافة الى زيادة الوعي الشعبي عن تفاصيل عملية حذف الأصفار من العملة". He added that "the Commission will provide technical and legal requirements, administrative and paint nature of the Iraqi market and its relevance to the deletion of the currency during the stage preceding the start delete currency as well as to increase public awareness about the details of the process of removing zeros from the currency."
وأشار إلى أن البنك المركزي وعد بأنه قادر على اجراء تغيير العملة وحذف الاصفار بهدف "تخفيض التضخم" في البلاد. He pointed out that the central bank promised to be able to make a change of currency and delete zeros in order to "reduce inflation" in the country.
واعلنت اللجنة الاقتصادية النيابية انها اتفقت مع البنك المركزي العراقي على ان تبدأ عملية تغيير العملة المحلية في ايلول/سبتمبر المقبل. And the parliamentary economic committee said it had agreed with the Iraqi Central Bank to begin the process of changing the local currency in September next.
واعلن البنك المركزي انه يدرس متطلبات احتياج مشروع حذف الاصفار من العملة المحلية لتشريع قانون ينظم تنفيذ المشروع من عدمه، مبينا انه يبحث هذا الملف مع مجلس الوزراء لانه يعد مشروعاً وطنيا ً لدعم الاقتصاد العراقي. The central bank announced it was considering the requirements of the project need to delete the zeros of the local currency to enact a law governing the implementation of the project or not, indicating that he was looking this file with the cabinet because he is a national project to support the Iraqi economy.
وأكدت اللجنة المالية النيابية، الاحد الماضي، أن البنك المركزي تلكأ في تقديم مشروع قانون حذف الاصفار من العملة إلى اللجنة لغرض دراسته، مؤكدة بالوقت نفسه على أن اقرار القانون سيمنح العراق فرصة لمعالجة التضخم الاقتصادي. The Committee emphasized the parliamentary Finance, last Sunday, the central bank tarry in the provision of a bill to delete the zeros from the currency to the Committee for the purpose of his study, confirming the same time the law was passed that would give Iraq an opportunity to address economic inflation.
والتضخم هو الارتفاع المفرط في المستوى العام للأسعار وارتفاع الدخول النقدية فضلاً عن ارتفاع التكاليف والإفراط في خلق الأرصدة النقدية. And inflation is excessive in the general level of prices and rising incomes as well as higher cash costs and create excessive cash balances.
وتقول الحكومة العراقية ان عملية حذف الاصفار من العملة المحلية ستزيد من ظاهرة غسيل الاموال وهي تعمل على اقناع البنك المركزي بضرورة ايقاف العمل بالمشروع. The Iraqi government says that the process of deletion of zeros from the local currency will increase the phenomenon of money laundering and is working to convince the central bank need to stop work on the project.
وتناغم هيئة الأوراق المالية موقف الحكومة من حذف الاصفار وتقول أنه يؤثر سلبا على التداول المالي في سوق البورصة. And harmony of the Securities of the government's position to delete the zeros and says that adversely affect the financial trading in the stock market.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falmadapaper.net%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D61618

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:52 pm

CJ... you are so smart!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 am

From yesterday...

Iraqi Central intensify its efforts to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency
الثلاثاء 2012/3/13 10:11 ص Tuesday, 13/03/2012 10:11
1 1 Share بغداد - أ ش أ: يواصل البنك المركزي العراقي العمل على مشروع حذف الأصفار من العملة العراقية.
BAGHDAD - ASHA: the Iraqi Central Bank continues to work on the project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency.

وقال مستشار البنك مظهر محمد صالح - في تصريح لراديو (سوا) اليوم الثلاثاء - "إن اللجنة المكلفة بوضع لبنات مشروع حذف الأصفار من العملة العراقية في طور إكمال أعمالها" ، مشيرا إلى أن المشروع سيبدأ تنفيذه مطلع العام المقبل.
The bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh - in a statement to Radio Sawa on Tuesday - "The Committee is tasked with
developing the project to delete blocks of zeros of the Iraqi currency in the process of completing its work,"
noting that the project will be
launched early next year.

ولفت صالح إلى أن العملة الجديدة احتوت فئات ورقية ومعدنية ، مشددا على أهمية مشروع حذف الأصفار في تسهيل المعاملات المالية ، وأوضح أن المصارف الحكومية تعد المنفذ الوحيد لعملية استبدال العملة التي ستستمر على مدى عامين.
He noted the benefit to the new currency that contained the categories of paper and metal, stressing the importance of the project to delete zeros in
facilitating financial transactions, and pointed out that government banks are the only outlet for the process of replacing the currency that
will continue over two years.

يذكر أن المادة 36 من قانون البنك المركزي العراقي تمنحه الحق باستبدال العملة It is noteworthy that Article 36 of the Law on Central Bank of Iraq gives him the right to
replace the currency

وتعديلها وفق لائحة رقابية تنظم عمل العملة الجديدة. And adjusted according to the list of control governing the work of the new currency.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moheet.com%2F2012%2F03%2F13
%2F%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%2
5D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A-%25D9%258A%25D9%2583%25D8%25AB%25D9%2581-%25D8%25AC%25D9%2587%25D9%
2588%25D8%25AF%25D9%2587-%25D9%2584%25D8%25AD%25D8%25B0%25D9%2581-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A3%25D8%25B5
%25D9%2581%2F

This article says the RV is a few years away... If that's true, we are looking at the RD happening in September and the RV happening in 2015...

Member of the Economic Committee: Increase the value of the national currency requires economic development and diversification in fiscal revenue
بتاريخ : الثلاثاء 13-03-2012 12:11 مساء On: Tuesday 13/03/2012 12:11

بغداد(الاخبارية).. Baghdad (news) .. قال عضو اللجنة الاقتصادية النائب عن /التحالف الوطني/ عبد العباس شياع أن زيادة قيمة العملة العراقية تتطلب ايجاد تنمية اقتصادية شاملة لكل القطاعات والتنوع في الأيرادات المالية للدولة. A member of the Economic Commission for MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Abbas broadly to increase the value of the Iraqi currency is required to find a comprehensive economic development for all sectors and the diversity of the state's fiscal revenue.

وقال شياع (للوكالة الاخبارية للانباء) اليوم الثلاثاء: إن زيادة قيمة الدينار العراقي أمام العملات الاجنبية والدولية يحتاج الى خطة علمية مدروسة لتنمية القطاعات الاقتصادية في البلد، وجعل إيراد الدولة متحولاً من احادي الجانب الى متعدد الجوانب مع وجود غطاء مالي كبير من العملة الصعبة، فضلاً عن تنظيم النفقات المالية في الدولة. A broadly (for the Agency news) on Tuesday: The increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar
against foreign currencies and international needs to plan scientific thought for the development of economic sectors in the country, and make the
State's revenues transformed from a unilateral to a multi-faceted with a cover of a major financial hard currency, as well as financial expenses for the
organization in the state.

وأضاف: أن العراق مقبل على زيادة ايراداته المالية من خلال زيادة الطاقة الانتاجية للنفط والتي ستصل الى (6) مليون برميل نفط يومياً خلال عام (2015)، ما سيزيد من ايرادات الدولة المالية وسيساهم في تنمية اقتصاد البلد والعملة المحلية. He added that Iraq is on the verge of increasing its revenue by increasing the financial capacity of the oil and that will reach to (6) million barrels
of oil per day during the year (2015), which will increase state revenues from the financial and contribute to the development of the country's economy
and the local currency.

وأشار الى: أن الزيادة في الايرادات المالية غير كافية لزيادة قيمة العملة المحلية بل أن العملية تتطلب تنمية مستدامة لجميع القطاعات الاقتصادية سواء الزراعي أو الصناعي أو السياحي، ما سترفع من مصادر الدخل القومي ومن الناتج الاجمالي المحلي. He pointed to: that the increase in fiscal revenue is not sufficient to increase the value of local currency, but the process
requires that the sustainable development of all economic sectors
, whether agricultural or industrial or tourism, which will raise the sources of
national income and GDP.

وذكر: عندما يحصل ذلك الامر سيؤدي الى زيادة قيمة الدينار العراقي أمام العملات الصعبة وسيخفض من أسعار المواد والسلع في الاسواق المحلية مع بقاء قيمة الرواتب والتخصيصات المالية التشغيلية ثابتة./انتهى/8.د.س/
He said: When this happens it will lead to increase the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency, lower the prices of materials
and goods in the domestic market, with the survival value of salaries and operational fixed financial allocations. / Finished / 8. D. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D35834

Experts (range): Delete the zeros does not affect the purchasing power of consumers

بتاريخ : الثلاثاء 13-03-2012 09:41 صباحا On: Tuesday 13/3/2012 9:41

 بغداد / محمد حبيب  Baghdad / Mohammed Habib
أجمع عدد من الخبراء الاقتصاديين على ان عملية حذف الاصفار لا تؤثر على القدرة الشرائية ، مؤكدين انها خطوة جريئة باتجاه اعادة هيكلية العملة المحلية .
The whole number of economic experts that the process of deleting the zeroes do not affect the purchasing power, stressing it a bold step towards the
restructuring of the local currency

. وقال نائب محافظ البنك المركزي العراقي مظهر محمد صالح لـ (المدى) : ان تداول كتلة نقدية مصدرة تربو على 30 تريليون دينار عراقي بمختلف الفئات
The deputy governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (range): The mass circulation of cash exporting over 30 trillion Iraqi dinars to the various groups

والتي يعكسها عدد الاوراق المتداولة البالغة 4 تريليون ورقة نقدية هي نتاج مرحلة طويلة من التضخم والتدهور الاقتصادي ، حيث ارتفع الرقم القياسي لاسعار المستهلك بأساس 1993 من 100 الى 200000 في خضم العام 2003 ما يعني ان السلعة التي كانت تباع بـ100 دينار اصبحت تباع بـ 200000 دينار .
And reflected by the number of securities traded $ 4 trillion paper money is the product of a long period of inflation and economic decline, where the index of consumer prices base 1993 from 100 to 200,000 in the midst of 2003, which means that the item that was sold for 100 dinars became sold for 200,000 dinars.

واضاف صالح : في مثل هكذا ظروف ارتفعت فئة العملة الاكبر من 25 دينار الى 25000 دينار مما يعني ان التضخم هو الذي اضاف هذه الاصفار ، في وقت ان التضخم يعني ارتفاع اسعار النقود على السلع
والخدمات ( اي كم من النقود نحتاج لمبادلتها بحزمة معينة من السلع والخدمات .. فكلما تزداد كمية النقود المخصصة لمبادلتها على الحزمة نفسها معنى ذلك أن هناك تضخما او ارتفاعا في اسعار النقود ) .
Saleh added: In such a circumstances increased the coin larger than 25 dinars to 25000 dinars, which means that inflation is added, these zeros, at the time that inflation means rising prices of money on goods and services (ie, how much money we need to swap package of goods and services The more .. increase the amount of money allocated to the swap on the package itself mean that there is inflation or a rise in the price of money).

وتابع صالح : ان قيمة النقود تتناسب عكسياً مع اسعارها ، خصوصاً اذا ما علمنا ان السعر هو قيمة السلع والخدمات معبر عنها بالنقد ، ولما كانت النقود هي اي شيء يتفق عليه المجتمع ليصبح وسيطا للتبادل ومخزنا للقيمة ووحدة حســاب ، فإن النقود (القانونية) الصادرة عن السلطة النقدية بموجب القانون ذات قوة ابراء للذمم ويُنظر اليها أنها مؤسسة اجتماعية تزداد كفاءة الاقتصاد وعملياته الاقتصادية في تحريك التبادل بكفاءة تلك المؤسسة الاجتماعية او النقود والعكس بالعكس .
He continued in favor: that the value of money is inversely proportional to their prices, especially if we know that price is the value of goods and services expressed in currency, and since the money is anything agreed upon by the community to become a medium of exchange and store of value and unit of account, the money (legal) issued by the Authority cash under the law with the power of discharge of the receivables and is seen as a social institution increases the efficiency of the economy and its economic efficiency in moving the exchange of that social institution or money, and vice versa.

واشار صالح الى ان الاستقرار السعري والتفاؤل بمستقبل العراق الإنمائي فقـد بات من اللازم اجراء اصلاح جذري على نظام ادارة العملة وذلك باعادة هيكليتها بما يتناسب وهيكل الاسعار الجديد المختلف والمستقر ومستويات الاجور والرواتب التي اختلفت كثيرا عن السنوات الثلاثين الماضية ، فضلا عن التعامل بكتلة نقدية كبيرة ضعيفة في مكوناتها بحيث باتت اكبر فئة عملة لا تساوي الا 21 دولار امريكي في الوقت الحاضر .
And Saleh said the price stability and optimism in Iraq's future development, it became necessary radical reform the system of management of the currency and the re-structure commensurate with the structure of prices, the new different and stable levels of wages and salaries, which differed significantly from the last thirty years, as well as handle the mass of large cash weak in components so that the currency has become the largest category, but not worth $ 21 U.S. for the time being.

كما وضح صالح ان ارتفاع الناتج المحلي الاجمالي للعراق من 140 مليار دولار في نهاية العام 2010 الى اكثر من 300 مليار دولار في نهاية عام 2015 سيرفع الكتلة النقدية المصدرة من 30 تريليون دينار الى حوالي 70 تريليون دينار .
Saleh also explained that the increase in gross domestic product of Iraq's $ 140 billion at year-end 2010 to more than $ 300 billion at the end of 2015 the money supply will raise the export of 30 trillion dinars to about 70 trillion dinars.

ولفت صالح الى ان السويد على سبيل المثال ، التي فيها حالياً واحدة من افضل انظمة المدفوعات النقدية في العالم وعلى الرغم من ذلك ، فإن كلفة التداول النقدي من عـد وفرز ونقل وخزن للعملة تكلف الاقتصاد الوطني ما نسبته 4% من الناتج المحلي الاجمالي للسويد .
He noted the benefit that Sweden, for example, where there is currently one of the best systems of cash payments in the world, however, the cost of trading cash counting and sorting, transport and storage of the coin cost the national economy, representing 4% of gross domestic product of Sweden.

فكيف نقارن ذلك ببلد مثل العراق يتولى ادارة هكذا مقادير نقدية هائلة ضعيفة التركيب ، مما يضيف كلفة معاملات نقدية ربما تصل الى 8% او اكثر من الناتج المحلي الاجمالي ، وهو عبء يتحمله الفرد في تعاملاته مما اخذ يقلل من كفاءة النقد كمؤسسة اجتماعية مؤازرة لمؤسسات الاقتصاد المختلفة بما فيها السوق والدليل على ذلك حصر المعاملات النقدية الكبيرة للدفع بالدولار الامريكي .
How can we compare the country such as Iraq shall be managed so amounts of cash tremendous weak structure, which adds the cost of cash transactions may have up to 8% or more of the gross domestic product, a burden borne by the individual in his dealings, which took reduces the efficiency of the exchange as a social institution support to institutions of various economic including the market as evidenced by the large cash transaction limit for payment in U.S. dollars.

من جانبه قال الخبير المصرفي عبد العزيز الحسون لـ (المدى) : ان عملية حذف الاصفار وحسب تجارب البلدان الاخرى ستشهد حالة من عدم التوازن وهي حالة طبيعية ، ما يؤدي الى تخلخل بسيط في الاسعار نتيجة عدم فهم المتعاملين واستغلال البعض مبيناً ان حجم كتلة النقد في العراق هائل والتعامل متعب مشيراً الى ان 30 تريليون يعد رقماً كبيراً جدا وفي حال تم حذف الاصفار سيقوم بتسهيل عملية العد والنقل وتجنب المخاطر وحتى الخزن .
For his part, said banking expert Abdul Aziz Goldfinch (range): The process of removing the zeros, according to experiences of other countries will see a state of imbalance is a natural condition, leading to osteoporosis is simple in prices due to lack of understanding of customers and used by some indicating that the block size of cash in Iraq massive and deal tired, noting that 30 trillion figure is very large and if the zeros will be deleted to facilitate the counting process, transport and avoid the risks and even storage.

بدوره قال الخبير الاقتصادي علي الفكيكي لـ (المدى) : ان عملية حذف الاصفار لا تؤثر على القدرة الشرائية لأن سعر الصرف يرتبط بالدولار سواء كانت الاصفار موجودة او غير موجودة واضاف الفكيكي : ان الدولة متخوفة من التعديل الاقتصادي وذلك لعدم وضوح الرؤية وان هناك امورا كثيرة يجب ان تنجز لكن التخوف يمنعهم، مؤكدأ ان الاصلاح يحتاج الى خطوات جريئة والنجاح الكبير يحتاج الى خطوات كبيرة .
In turn, the economic expert Ali gnathion NA (range): The process of deleting the zeroes do not affect the purchasing power because the exchange rate is linked to the dollar, whether zeros exist or not exist, adding gnathion NA: The state is worried about the economic adjustment due to lack of visibility and there are many things must to be completed but fear prevents them, stressing that reform needs to be bold and success needs to be big steps.

من جانبه اشار المواطن عادل لفتة الى ان حذف الاصفار تحت ظروف متقلبة اقتصادية وامنية تهدد الواقع الاقتصادي لوجود مافيات مالية تتربص لحدوث مثل هذه المشاريع .
For his part, the citizen just a gesture that the deletion of zeros under the conditions of volatile economic and security threaten the economic reality of the existence of financial mafias lie in wait for the occurrence of such projects.

الى ذلك قال المواطن علي كماش ان حذف الاصفار سوف يقلل من التلاعب بالارقام من خلال اضافة اصفار للحسابات في البنوك والمصارف وبالتالي الحد او القضاء على الفساد الاقتصادي المصرفي، وادلى الموطن سيف عامر صاحب محل للصيرفة ان حذف الاصفار سوف يقلل من الارقام الكبيرة التي تساهم بتسهيل العمليات الحسابية.
Meanwhile, a citizen Ali Kemash that the deletion of zeros will reduce the manipulation of numbers by adding zeros to the accounts in banks and thus reduce or eliminate the economic corruption, banking, and made the home of Saif Amer shop owner for the franchise that the deletion of zeros will reduce the big numbers that contribute to facilitating the processes calculation.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almadapaper.net%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D61899

Last edited by Kevind53 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Enhanced readability)

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Another today...

Parliamentary Culture: Central Bank of the process of printing the currency bearing the image of the tragedy of the Kurds Faili .الخميس, 15 آذار/مارس 2012 15:15 Thursday, March 15 / March 2012 15:15 . .
تقييم المستخدم: User Rating: / 1 / 1
ضعيف Weak جيد Good
شفق نيوز / كشفت لجنة الثقافة والاعلام، الخميس، عن عزم البنك المركزي طبع عملة جديدة تحمل احدى فئاتها صورة تجسد "المأساة التي تعرض لها الكورد الفيليون"، مبينة ان توجه البنك المركزي لطبع هذه العملة جاء باقتراح من الامانة العامة لمجلس الوزراء. Twilight News / revealed to the Committee on Culture and the media, Thursday, for the determination of the central bank printed new currency with one of the categories of image embody the "tragedy suffered by the Kurds Alfelaon," indicating that the direction the central bank to print the currency came the proposal of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

وقال عضو لجنة الثقافة والاعلام سامان فوزي لـ" شفق نيوز " انه "تخليداً لمأساة الكورد الفيليين واعتبار الجرائم المرتكبة بحقهم، جرائم ابادة جماعية، قرر البنك المركزي وضع صورة تجسد مأساتهم في العملة الجديدة بعد تطبيق مشروع حذف الاصفار من العملة العراقية الحالية واصادر عملة جديدة". A member of the Committee on Culture and Media Saman Fawzi's "Twilight News" that "in memory of the tragedy of the Kurds Faili and to consider the crimes committed against them, crimes of genocide, central bank decided to put a picture embodies the tragedy in the new currency after the application of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency current and Asadr new currency" .

واضاف ان "البنك المركزي لم يحدد الى الآن اي من فئات العملة ستحمل صورة الكورد الفيليين". "The central bank did not specify now to any of the categories will be charged a currency Faili Kurds."

وبين فوزي ان "توجه البنك المركزي لطبع هذه العملة جاء بناء على مقترح من الامانة العامة لمجلس الوزراء". Fawzi and that "the central bank went to print the currency was based on a proposal from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."

وكان نائب محافظ البنك المركزي العراقي مظهر محمد صالح قد كشف، في وقت سابق ، لـ " شفق نيوز " عن أن العملة العراقية الجديدة سترفع عنها ثلاثة اصفار، مبيناً أن البنك المركزي أجرى دراسة مستفيضة انتهت الى أن رفع الاصفار سيقوي قيمة العملة العراقية. The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh revealed, earlier, for "Twilight News" that the new Iraqi currency will increase by three zeros, indicating that the central bank conducted a thorough study concluded that the lifting of the zeroes will strengthen the value of the Iraqi currency.

وتعرض الآلاف من الكورد الفيليين الى عمليات تهجير من قبل النظام العراقي السابق بدأت بتاريخ الـ 4 من نيسان عام 1980, حيث تم تهجيرهم الى ايران بعد مصادرة ممتلكاتهم المنقولة وغير المنقولة، ووثائقهم الثبوتية كالجنسية وشهادة الجنسية العراقية بحجة ان اصولهم تعود الى ايران, ما اضطر البعض منهم الى تغيير اسمائهم حفاظا على حياتهم وعوائلهم من القتل والتهجير. The exposure of thousands of Kurds Faili to the operations of the displacement by the former Iraqi regime began on the 4 April 1980, where he was deported to Iran after the confiscation of their movable and immovable, and documents supporting such as nationality and a certificate of Iraqi nationality under the pretext that their origins go back to Iran, forcing some them to change their names to safeguard their lives and their families from murder and displacement.

ك هـ As his

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shafaaq.com%2Fsh2%2Fnews%2Fkurdistan-news%2F38454-2012-03-15-12-23-45.html

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot link)

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Heh... Twilight News is a good name ... cause I feel like I am in the twilight zone at times reading this stuff! lol!

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865  Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by EPHESIANS612 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 pm

[size=18]

[size=12]Hey CJ!

[size=12]I'm a 52 year old father of 6 with the perfect wife and 8 grandkids. What a blessed life I've had! I cannot thank you enough for the time you've taken to educate folks on the possible alternatives to the "fabulous riches" that some seem to think are inevitable in this venture.

I know your original posting was in January, but being old and internet illiterate, I just found it. I have invested in a little Dinar in the last few months and have been reading everything I can find on the subject because of that “too good to be true” feeling. I don’t know if the Lord points people to “threads”, but I do know He has a great sense of humor. His first miracle on Earth at the wedding in Cana proves that to me.

If the best happens and this currency RV’s at some absurd amount, the poor will be fed. If the worst possible happens and I lose all I’ve invested, another lesson has been learned to the Glory of God. How can we lose?

Thanks again and AMEN!:king:

[/size][/size][/size]

"Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this present darkness and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

EPHESIANS 6:12
EPHESIANS612
EPHESIANS612

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Good attitude! I wish more had one like yours.... Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 1261280965

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:21 am

Home » الأخبار » اقتصاد » عضو في اللجنة المالية: البنك المركزي وعد بتخفيض قيمة الدولار مقابل الدينار خلال الايام المقبلة
Home » News » Economy »Member of Finance Committee: The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 Rss

عضو في اللجنة المالية: البنك المركزي وعد بتخفيض قيمة الدولار مقابل الدينار خلال الايام المقبلة
Member of the Finance Committee: The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dinar against the dollar in the coming days

تأریخ التحریر: : 1331530813 • 1308 مرة مقروئة
History of edits :: 1331530813 • 1308 once readable

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 Story_img_4f5d8c3de6b26Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 1471667124 Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 3 3134741375
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 am

The latest today... It's coming and still falls in line with this happening in September...

Central Bank of Iraq: a contract to begin the process of printing new Iraqi currency

20 March, 2012 06:39:32 Huda - Baghdad

Sources from inside the Central Bank of Iraq that the latter already begun the contracting process to print a new Iraqi currency after deleting three zeros of them, a sign that the central bank just waiting to give him the green light if there were objections to the drawings and designs.

The sources indicated in a press statement that "the central bank introduced a draft law to delete the zeros to the Chairman of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, and ensure that everything about this great project which will start work by the process of offering the new currency for circulation early next year, and will continue to drive the replacement of three years.

And was a member of the parliamentary economic committee Nora Salem Albjara described in a statement the process of replacing and deleting three zeros step that must be initiated on Iraq, and for many reasons, including elimination of the current problems of currency, especially after the emergence of the phenomenon of counterfeiting of currency from the category of the ten thousand dinars.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.al-hodaonline.com/radio/index.php?news=10778

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .... sources from within the Central Bank of Iraq that the latter already begun the contracting process to print a new Iraqi currency after deleting three zeros of which, pointing out that the central bank just waiting to give him the green light if there were objections to the drawings and designs. The sources indicated in comments summarized by / Baghdadiya News / "The central bank introduced a draft law to delete the zeros to the Chairman of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi, and ensure that everything about this great project which will start work by the process of offering the new currency for circulation early next year, and will continue to drive the replacement of three years.

"The House of Representatives has no objections to the project except the subject of graphics that will come within the designs, adding there are those favored by nature and one favored by Islamic history, stressing that the initial indications stating that everyone agreed on the historic monuments in Iraq.

And was a member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Nora Salem Albjara described in a statement to / Baghdadiya News / replacement process and delete three zeros to "step" that Iraq must start with, but for many reasons, including elimination of the problems of the current currency, especially after the emergence of the phenomenon of counterfeiting of currency from the category of the ten thousand dinars. "

She said also that "the restructuring of the currency has become an urgent need now, it is reasonable to continue the circulation of currency issued in times of Iraq was then suffering from inflation and the deterioration of Danarh, and this has increased the amounts of money in circulation in the market."

She said "Iraq is currently trading at least 33 trillion dinars, and this is a very huge amount causes a lot of confusion in cash transactions, and more effort and time and a lot of risk in carrying large amounts of banknotes in the pocket, and this is why the Iraqi citizen of the tendency to deal in dollars, to become the market dollarized the Iraqi market, and must be maintained on the national currency.

It showed that "new dinar will be printed also groups as large as the 100 dinars, equivalent to the current currency 100 thousand dinars, as well as 50 dinars and twenty-five and categories of the youngest is ten dinars, five dinars, which without it would be a coin will be the favorite being the most traded in return will not be worn out." Atney / 27

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/6349-LZHADE-AkBlK-AkLEKen-yoEI-BZBAI%25D8%25A9-AkILk%25D8%25A9-AkIEAjn%25D8%25A9-BID-GdJ-AkAZHJAE.html

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:58 am

Delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency

Project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency at a seminar of the Centre for Regional Studies
Follow-up: Seminar Committee

As he used Center of Regional Studies at the University of Mosul, to witness every Wednesday seminar new shed light on the developments, with regard to economic, historical, legal, saw Hall Library Center for Regional Studies Day seminar new came to dealing with the subject economically entitled: "The project to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency - the vision of reality ", The researcher, Dr. Hashim Mohammed Abdullah Aercop professor of public finances Mosul University - Faculty of Management and Economics / Department of Economics, workshop, which was attended by Professor Dr. Ibrahim Khalil Allaf director of the center as well as the teaching staff of the Centre and the guests of Altdresen full-time and graduate students and Diploma. In the College of Business and Economics, highlighted the annotated deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency through economic study.

Raise zeros from the currency .. Benefits and costs
In the beginning of the workshop noted researcher Dr. Hashem Aercop to talk about the money and changes receives attention in the past, present and future Because there is no currency exchange, but in everyday life was synonymous with money and that money has been described as a social invention because it is linked to human needs and developments
In Iraq, noted Article 31 of the Law on the Central Bank of Iraq No. 56 of 2004 in Section VII with respect to the national currency (the dinar is a unit of the national currency of Iraq), which means that the standard unit of currency is the Iraqi dinar, but notes that the absence of such a monetary union in trading as well as lack of parts or components which makes the adoption of the deletion of three zeros from the national currency is an urgent need and necessary.

The concept of lifting of the zeroes

Lifiting of the zeros Raise zeros or lifiting of the zeros removing for delet zeros Rename or delete the zeros or removing for delet zeros. Are terms that refer to actions that would improve the situation of the national currency, by removing or deleting zeros or numbers of the old national currency, for various reasons are different countries.

The expected benefits to raise zeros

Noted researcher Dr. Aercop in talking about the expected benefits to raise zeros by saying:

1- It is one justification for the monetary authority (central bank) in the control of the trends display the progress of their performance during a career in the liquidity management

2- They achieve the goal of financial stability is the value of the currency and the absorption of the surplus

3- They are necessary to keep pace with economic changes and economic reform policies.

Requirements for success to raise the zeros

Researcher pointed out that the economy of any country, including Iraq requires a set of conditions and the factors to be the lifting of the zeroes of a positive impact and contribute to promoting and sustaining economic stability, these factors are b

1- The existence of economic policy are clear and specific objectives and tasks

2- Optimum use of economic resources (human and material) available scientific and take steps to diversify the economy through the regular update of the agricultural sector

3- Provide adequate cash reserves of foreign currency convertible

4- External debt to be at acceptable levels and does not constitute a burden on the economy

5- Completion of legal and administrative regulations that are related to the process.

Second, the project cost and the lifting of the zeroes of cash transactions

Dr. Aercop indicates that under the economic circumstances and the pressures of inflation that has befallen our country and led to negative effects on the regularity of the commercial market, labor markets and production and living standards have generated distortions in the structures and economic relations among them was the presence of mass Many zeros little cash value, which requires a solution to these conditions
With price stability and optimism for the future development of Iraq, it became necessary to drastically reform the system of currency management in order to re-structure commensurate with the new pricing structure and different levels of wages and salaries, which differed significantly from the last thirty years.
On this basis, has become a need to reform the system of cash payments through the following advantages
At the horizontal level: Delete the three zeroes Leads to convert 30 trillion dinars to 30 billion dinars by deleting three zeros from the currency and replace the current in order to facilitate the process of dealing arithmetic
Either on the vertical plane, the deletion of zeros will lead to re-structure and currency composition.

Third, the project raise zeros and its impacts

Researcher pointed out that the process of changing the currency to achieve the following benefits

1- Strengthen the confidence of the code symbols of national sovereignty of the country

2- Enhancing confidence in national currency, the citizen

3- Facilitate trade within the country

4- Re-use coins

Either on the justification for the deletion of zeros saw that the researcher Most prominent of these justifications are

1- Exchange rate stability

2- High value of Iraqi dinar 25% during 2008-2011

3- The stability of the internal value of the currency and integrity of

4- Building strong reserves of more than $ 60 billion.

The expected positive effects of the process of changing the currency
Researcher believes that the process of changing the currency is positive and achieve the objectives highlighted

It is an important step to reform the monetary and currency management system reform, as well as enhance the confidence of the citizen and investor in the national economy, especially with the continued effectiveness of monetary policy, as well as from the positive effects of the process of changing the currency is to end the phenomenon of the state in daily transactions, and the introduction of modern techniques in daily dealings

However, research finds that the negative effects that might be achieved in this process he has not achieved the desired results from the change of control of inflation, as inflation could rise at rates greater than the normal rates. Especially with the increasing government spending by big budgets.

This seminar comes within a series of seminars taking place in the center of distinctive regional studies by introducing new developments and developments to put them in a panel discussion and these seminars are the direct support by Prof. Dr. Ibrahim Al-Allaf director of the center and guidance ..

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.regionalstudiescenter.net/details.php%3Fid%3D309

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 am

Iraq is to delete the zeros of the Danarh and raise its value against the dollar

Sunday, March 25, 2012
BAGHDAD - Naseer Goldfinch

Official sources in the Iraqi Central Bank to the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi dinar actually began, and that the process will cost the budget 172 billion dinars (150 million dollars). She explained that the budget next year will be the new dinar, which will serve the Central Bank to gradually raise its value against the dollar and equal access to price, any dinars per dollar.

Showed official documents private replace the dinar obtained by the «life» that the new edition will be issued in three languages, Arabic, Kurdish and English, as will cost the printing process, which will be forwarded to one of four international companies specialized $ 150 million, including printing, transportation, insurance, and work outside of office hours for the destruction of the currency old within the «central».

The latter oversaw the implementation of the decision issued by the former U.S. civil administrator Paul Bremer spent a replacement currency issued during the regime of former President Saddam Hussein with new ones, and the process took three months for the new currency to replace the old and the withdrawal from the market.

The Deputy Governor of the «central» the appearance of Mohammed Saleh to study for the printing of a new series of coins started since 2005, when he began correspondence with the Committee on Economic Affairs in the government in 2007 around the idea of ​​deleting three zeros from the currency. He pointed out that the bank began printing new currency that it will be characterized according to the best standards worldwide and will ensure the security properties of aesthetic, artistic and national benchmarks.

He stressed that one of the most pros would be to reduce the size of 30 trillion dinars to 30 billion, the currency will also be tamper-proof and enhance the confidence of their customers and increase its value against other currencies, in addition to lowering the numerical value of financial transactions and accounting. He pointed out that the replacement process will not be as quick as in 2003, but will be gradually to prevent any fluctuation in the value of the currency, and can last two years and keep the old currency accepted during this period and also new to the old while pulling through banks.

And confirmed member of the parliamentary economic committee that Nora Albjara currency exchange requires the approval of Parliament, and this project is not without its problems but it will be less than that accompanied the replacement process in 2003, and the replacement will be long term and allow for examination before the old destroyed.

It showed that some members of Parliament suggested that the fees on the new currency with an Islamic character, but that was met with objections on the grounds that Iraq's multi-religious and ethnic groups and sects. The other problem is represented in the pre-substitution, ie, the state budget and stock prices, which requires the issuance of coins of small group to avoid problems.

Iraq and issued the first national currency mid-1921 in Prince Faisal Ibn Al Hussein and called the penny, and first saw the light of Iraqi dinars in 1932 and carried a picture of King Faisal I, was established in 1947, the National Bank of Iraq to adopt the subject of printing the currency. Did not change the form of currency until the establishment of the Republic of Iraq in 1958, to change later, after the Baath Party took power in 1968. And disappeared original currency after 1990 and appeared currency printed locally in the presses of newspapers and the poor and devoid of controls in place globally, after the siege continued decline in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar until he arrived in 1995 to 3000 dinars to the dollar, which has produced tons of currency printed locally

http://translate.google.com/translate?rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://international.daralhayat.com/internationalarticle/378550

Deleted 3 zeroes from the Iraqi dinar cost «Central» $ 150 million

Monday 03/26/2012 13:02

Confirmed official sources within the Central Bank of Iraq that the draft deleted three zeros from the Iraqi dinar began effectively and the process of replacement will cost the state budget the amount of 172 billion dinars (150 million dollars), will be the budget next year in JD's new will «Central» to raise its value gradually against the dollar up to be equal to any dinars per dollar.

It showed official documents especially the replacement of the Iraqi dinar to the new edition will be issued in three languages, Arabic, Kurdish and English, and the Kurdish language in government transactions provided for constitutionally, while the cost printing process which will be forwarded to one of four international companies specialized $ 150 million distributed in print, transport, insurance and work outside working hours for the destruction of the old currency which will be this time within the Central Bank. and the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, "The studies printed a new series of coins Iraq started since 2005, and began correspondence with the Committee on Economic Affairs in the Iraqi government in 2007 on the idea of ​​deleting three zeros from the currency. " He added that the bank actually started the project any printing a new currency will be characterized as specifications of the best security in the world

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Falmowatennews.com%2Fnews_view_38586.html

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 am

SOME ONE TELL HOW THIS INVESTMENT GOT SO OUT OF CONTROL ? CANT SOME ONE BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE LIES AND PUMPING THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE OVER THE YEARS ? I OFTEN WONDER IF OTHER COUNTRYS WERE PUMPING THERE OWN CITIZENS THE WAY AMERICANS LIKE OKIE AND BULLDOG AND OTHERS HAVE DONE TO THERE OWN PEOPLE /TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SO MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED .I WANDER IF THESE GUY EVEN FEEL ANY REMORSE FOR WHAT THEY ARE STILL DOING ? YOU KNOW THEY KNOW ITS GONNA REDENOM BUT STILL KEEP THIS B/S UP MAY THE GOOD LORD GET REVENGE FOR US ALL......
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:14 am

Geezer, I pray that I am wrong and I will happily admit it if it turn out that I am, but the facts continue to prove me right... The facts are right there for everyone to read, problem is most of the people in this investment would rather be spoon fed rainbows and sunshine by the "G"s instead of reading and trusting what is coming from Dr. Shabibi and the CBI... Which also happens to be 180 degrees the other direction from what those who shall remain nameless are preaching!!! Many will call me negative, they couldn't be farther from the truth... I'm the most positive person you'll ever meet, I just choose to live in reality and not in fantasy...

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum