Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

+43
Keys
catman
aksafeone
pattee
cassidy2112
johnnyjunk
TIMSTERS
Terbo56
Len
EPHESIANS612
ou812
zonepirate
jbish422
kingosawbe
lrhoads57
H2OMAN
KC1
SpaceCowboy
SEBtopdog
hithere
mitkire
PrudenceArt
Ponee
wenlee
dinarstar
bigdaddytim
supergirl
crawdaddy2x22
Kevind53
FoxyRoxy
therealbutterfly
rick152
milleriniraq
geezer
chevysteve
PGLD
1alaskan
landcareunlimited
Peppermint Patti
LookingAtTheHeavens
Jayzze
ADMIN
CaptnJerry
47 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:50 am

Thanks for that AJ.

Back to top Go down

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!!

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 am

Thx 4 posting but i can't open until monday.. on my phone and it will not open on iPhone for some reason.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:12 am

Why is it that we keep having this debunked lop thing reappear? Seems to me that until the PTB release this thing NOTHING HAPPENS. Also, the removal of the 000 appears to NOT be an issue and I would guess NEVER was an issue so why, when we are supposed to be SOOOOOOOOOOO close to the end of this ride, is it once again surfacing?

Answer: someone (group, person, identity) seems to not be able to fathom reality. Enough already. Let's just sit back and watch this thing develop into whatever it develops into. Basically, there is nothing we can do anyway so why bother to stir the pot anymore? The end of this ride will tell the tale - regardless of who cares to speculate about what.

Personally I agree with AJ. I feel that no mater what Iraq does with the zeros it doesn't matter when considering our ability to exchange dinar for dollars. We changed dollars for dinar in the hopes of increasing our financial status. WE took a gamble that there would be an increase in value of the dinar. It is what it is; it will be worth what it will be. Pull the arm on the slot machine and see what you get - our slot machine just takes longer to come up JACKPOT.

Klickklickklick--kaching--BELSBELLSWHISTLESHOOTS. This in essence is our plight!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:15 am

Aksafeone, well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

Sorry guys..I will say I still own dinars just in case and I stubbed on to this site and in the same light as you I am amazed how people still believe a big increase will come out of this. After years of staying up with this stuff if you call it that it's making more and more sense to me it will be a revenue neutral move. Just get a calculator out and do the math. What is the rate increase percentage from what it is now to even to $1 exchange rate? Never has and never will increase that much. Roughly 100,000% increase over night.. Come on guys....My first few years I was in dinar fairy land myself. I can relate.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:31 am

Yes.. It's a gamble
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 am

Here we go again-Twisted EvilRe-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 2359006407
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Arguing with some people reminds me of trying to make a hog behave - after while you get the impression that they like it!!!

IF I make a thin dime off this dinar thing - I WON. Now if the return is better - SO BE IT>
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Not really liking the opposing view since I too would like a good return. This is a forum and it takes all angles I would think to make it balanced. I read over some of these post in the lopster sections and there is good info here..
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Not sure how sections of some of the previous articles from last year would be so hard to understand by some --- And could result in action (deletion of zeros) to increase the value of Iraqi dinar, without affecting the rate of exchange, especially as the largest category of cash Iraq now is not worth only $ 21, according to Saleh, who said in this regard: that Iraq is dealing now block large cash but is weak in its components so that the currency has become the largest category of Atsawi only $ 21 U.S. for the time being.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Also..the process of deleting the zeros in many people's fears about whether the delete operation will reduce the total value of the earned or Ictenze citizens of money, or may affect the value of financial transactions large or in the contracts, buying and selling real estate, cars, and this is denied by fully Deputy Central Bank Governor when he said that turning 30 trillion dinars to 30 billion will not arrange any changes or shift of income or monetary wealth of the people, the natural and the moral as well as the lack of impact on the contracts and commitments between natural persons and legal entities all, as long as the amount of new money the younger set cover in exchange package of goods in the same old money with the number bigger.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 pm

aksafeone wrote:Why is it that we keep having this debunked lop thing reappear? Seems to me that until the PTB release this thing NOTHING HAPPENS. Also, the removal of the 000 appears to NOT be an issue and I would guess NEVER was an issue so why, when we are supposed to be SOOOOOOOOOOO close to the end of this ride, is it once again surfacing?

Answer: someone (group, person, identity) seems to not be able to fathom reality. Enough already. Let's just sit back and watch this thing develop into whatever it develops into. Basically, there is nothing we can do anyway so why bother to stir the pot anymore? The end of this ride will tell the tale - regardless of who cares to speculate about what.

Personally I agree with AJ. I feel that no mater what Iraq does with the zeros it doesn't matter when considering our ability to exchange dinar for dollars. We changed dollars for dinar in the hopes of increasing our financial status. WE took a gamble that there would be an increase in value of the dinar. It is what it is; it will be worth what it will be. Pull the arm on the slot machine and see what you get - our slot machine just takes longer to come up JACKPOT.

Klickklickklick--kaching--BELSBELLSWHISTLESHOOTS. This in essence is our plight!

Because Ponee created the Lopster Tank. At best it will trun into a soap opera!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 pm

aksafeone wrote:Arguing with some people reminds me of trying to make a hog behave - after while you get the impression that they like it!!!

IF I make a thin dime off this dinar thing - I WON. Now if the return is better - SO BE IT>

Here here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:37 pm

If ur brave I'll be back with more info. Lol.. All in fun guys
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Good day Smile
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Soap Opera ? - DIfference of opinion doesn't always mean drama. I think it canl be more of an intelligent conversation between both sides. As this is a dinar discussion forum and the concept of lopping and redenimination is part of it. Like it or not. Opinions, everybody has them and there is nothing wrong with sharing them. Personally, I am looking forward to hearing more from all camps.

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 1927300577

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Well said Ponee!! I personally have learnt a lot from listening to what all people say not just one select group. It's what makes the world go around and be happy.

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIo3s7ssmACW8rE9EPuID-y1cEB-Mj2krJD6aYW2TrhkLpqh9Z

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 pm

punisher wrote:
aksafeone wrote:Arguing with some people reminds me of trying to make a hog behave - after while you get the impression that they like it!!!

Here here.

OH, I thought you guys were having adult give and take conversation. I didn't realize one had to argue to make a point. We called it debating in college.
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 pm

LOL well said PrcBby.

I like your avatar. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 2245507099Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrcBby Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 pm

I thank you Purpleskyz. And congratulations on your adminship. When I was last here, you were a member.
PrcBby
PrcBby

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks...

Here to help and support Ponee girl!

But I am at Out Of Mind for the most part.

Nice to see you though. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 2245507099Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 pm

PrcBby: My point was that some people argue just for the sake of arguing and have fun doing it. If you were on a debate team then it may be possible that you enjoyed it?

My other point was that arguing for the sake of argument makes not point at all.

I tend to be serious, but try to be humorous. It takes less effort and facial muscles to smile!!!

Besides some arguments end up in a Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 2054649356. Hmmmm takes me back to my days on the rug!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alleyrose Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

I agree Aksafeone it's easier to smile!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:16 pm

By the end of 2011 the Dinar RV'd over 40 or 50 times already. Shabibi will take the value back like the 80's but he never has said exchange rate. It will be a stable rate with a larger value - money supply.. The rate is not same as value Smile
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Love, The Lopster
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Like I said, the situation is completely different from the 80's, You had a high inflation, you have now a low inflation, you had actually something which is a stable macroeconomics situation . At that time the situation was not stable . So the only way to combat all of this things at the time was to increase the denomination and put three zeros. (inflationary zero's)
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Currency rebasings are usually monetarily neutral and are introduced to make commercial calculations and cash dealing easier and cheaper. Iraq wants a smooth transition.. Not sure they are ready for an overnight 1 to 3 dollar increase in the exchange rate.. Which would be an increase from the current rate between 100,000% to 300,000% overnight.. No exaggeration. Not sure this is their plans.. All in my opinion.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Fixin to eat popcorn.. I'll try to continue to bring info to the lopster tank when I can.. There's plenty more to the story.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Lopster wrote:Currency rebasings are usually monetarily neutral and are introduced to make commercial calculations and cash dealing easier and cheaper. Iraq wants a smooth transition.. Not sure they are ready for an overnight 1 to 3 dollar increase in the exchange rate.. Which would be an increase from the current rate between 100,000% to 300,000% overnight.. No exaggeration. Not sure this is their plans.. All in my opinion.

Lopster, you are a cool fella...let us hope it doesn't play out the way you are saying and i know it will not. If you talk with guys like AJ, Straight talking Mike or Kaperoni, they will SHOW YOU THE WAY Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Punisher, I hope it doesn't turn out not so good either. I'm just throwing some things out there based on my views.. Everone believes what they believe .. So that's cool. In my opinion a person CAN NOT cancel out a lop happening..a straight rate increase would not require training or learning they speak of..BUT. Training or learning would be required for a lop.. Peeps don't seem to grasp it. It's an easy process.. The simpliest lop definition is simply dividing all notes by 1000.. IMO .. This is where they are heading :(
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:26 am

I guess in time we will see Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Say, this makes me wonder what ever happened to our friend CapnJerry. Anybody seen him around the boards?

Oh, and Lopster? Welcome, and may I say, sir, that your icon is awesome!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Careful SEB you night get caught in a "pincher" move!!!! Gotta watch those "claws!" (Santa is ok though:) Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 3754190863

Very Happy
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Thank you, kind sir aksafeone. It is a fine distinction between a "pincher move" and a hug. Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 1839924927 Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 949729897

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Emoticon-animal-028

Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Santa Claus, that reminds me why Santa and Mrs. Claus, never had any children-Once a year, down the chimney!Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 3508649203Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:45 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Say, this makes me wonder what ever happened to our friend CapnJerry. Anybody seen him around the boards?

Oh, and Lopster? Welcome, and may I say, sir, that your icon is awesome!

I don't miss him or Butterfly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 pm

HA! Good one T. Smile

I personally do not care if it lops, rv's or ri's. Just do something already!!!!
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Really punisher? I LOVE the real butterfly!!! I hope she comes back here! She was awesome!
Straight shooter that would not take any crap from anyone. Refreshing!!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Purpleskyz, TRB is NOT a good idea- She was shitecanned because she intimidated other peeps, and every time I banned her, she'd end up coming back, 'til I made it so hard for her, she quit on her own, and personally, She was a troublemaker, jus' sayin' We need her back here like a bad case of the V.D.-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:06 pm

thx SEB..got a half mask on...anyway...glad to be a part, however i bring not so popular info Smile...but we are grown ups "I think"...lol
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Terbo....Well I guess we all have our own thoughts on folks. You maybe were just doing what you were told to do. From where I sat... she rocked it and took no prisoners. A gal after my own heart! I did not see her as a troublemaker at all. I also saw many "pick" on her. Hopefully that is a thing of the past here now and ALL are allowed to voice what they wish without reprisal of being banned for doing so.
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

who all is ready for the lop here?...i know i am...been too long and have gone insane over this investment...i really have pinchers in real life.
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 pm

We ARE adults here, Lopster.....and you may have noticed we're not all Kool-Aid drinkers either. We like good news, but don't mind it tempered with reality, even if it's not what we'd rather hear. We might challenge a theory, but prefer that no one attack the person. We do love a spirited debate, so looking forward to your contributions.
Thanks.

SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Hey Terbo, ya forgot about his popcorn _ _ _ _ _ ? Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 3508649203 Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 3508649203 With two "defects I can see why he had trouble!!!!

AS SEB said Lopster: WE sometimes have spirited debates on this blog -- beware of what you start lest you become "LOBSTER" on the menu. Personally I like FROSTY Freeze, but then again that is to expected where I live.

As I depart this statement I will leave with the immortal words that I pass on the those that gather around me at Christmas time ; HOHOHO!!!"
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:19 pm

The Realbutterfly, is an intelligent woman who had an opinion. She expressed it fluently and backed everything she said up with information. She never disrespected anyone, nor used vulgar or aggressive language.

She did not leave here because it became difficult, for she never backs down from a challenge. SHe is strong. She left because she had personal life situations she had to attend to. Cj was also another well spoken person.

Just because they didn't back down from their beliefs, did not make them terrible people. Neither one was EVER disrespectful. And I for one would love to see both of them back on here. They are educated and stimulating in their conversations.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

funny guys....thx for the warm welcome Smile
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Just because we do not agree with ones beliefs, nor like what they are saying, does not mean that we can not like the person.

Different is good on a discussion forum..... for what would we talk about if we all believed the same?

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopster Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

nice horse Ponee....watch my pinchers at times...they hurt...lol
Lopster
Lopster
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Better keep those pincers in check there lopster! I don't want to have to BAND you!!! Ahahahahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 pm

HHHHHAAAAA - BAND !!!! I GOT IT !!!! Re-denomination... A very real possibility and it's nothing to be afraid of!! - Page 5 1848289455

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:08 pm

TRB was disrespectful on many occassions.

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum