Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

+4
RoyBoy
Purpleskyz
HannaRIO
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  Empty What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  Empty Re: What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:09 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  Empty Re: What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO

Post by HannaRIO Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:55 pm

Thank you for sharing the video; it’s really interesting. This video can be an argument for legalizing cannabinoids that can be used for medical purposes. There’s nothing bad in using stuff like CBD gummies to reduce the pain and inflammation. Many people say that marijuana in one or another shape helps them to achieve a better quality of life. My friend had been suffering severe back pains for five years, and the only thing that helped him forget about the pain for a while was the CBD gummies. I used to be against even the medical usage of cannabinoids. Still, now I see that they can be useful if treated correctly and carefully.

Last edited by HannaRIO on Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

HannaRIO

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 pm

Welcome HannaRIO! Thanks for joining. And you are correct!

I have been making my own CBD/THC oil for years and have relieved myself of several medical issues such as RA. I was recently gifted a Bud Infuser and it is a game changer in my production abilities! I am also now making canna chocolate and other edibles. So amazing the many ways the oil can be used. Smile

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2645800137

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2245507099What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

RoyBoy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:21 am

People need to open their eyes with THC, it works and I bear witness to it.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tammyglan Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:54 am

People who think that cannabis can bring only bad consequences need to watch this now and stop banning it even from medical use. There are categories of patients that would make great use of CBD treatment, and numerous research proves it.  I have some experience with CBD gummies, too, because last year, I took them for more than two months. They helped me get rid of insomnia and greatly lower my anxiety level. I used to buy the gummies from https://www.wildorchardhemp.com/product-category/delta-8-thc-gummies/ because they did fee delivery in my area. Not sure how legal that was at the moment, but now it is fine to take medical cannabis here.
tammyglan
tammyglan

RoyBoy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DamarisVosmus Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:21 pm

I think it requires a more complex approachtd {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
DamarisVosmus
DamarisVosmus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxHart Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:24 pm

Some studies have shown that cannabinoids, the active compounds in cannabis, may have anti-tumor effects and may be able to reduce the growth and spread of certain types of cancer. Cannabis may also be useful in managing cancer-related symptoms, such as pain and nausea. But always opt for trusted cannabis-related vendors. Check out their site for more information on the potential use cases of cannabis.

Last edited by MaxHart on Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
MaxHart
MaxHart

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:19 pm

Welcome MaxHart and thanks for joining and commenting.
I make my own oil and I have come to understand that it helps and even cures or stops so many maladies that come along with old age. Does a body good!

What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2645800137

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2245507099What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MadisonParrish Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am

I found the video you shared about the treatment of cancer with cannabis really intriguing! It's impressive how research is continually uncovering potential benefits of cannabis in managing various health conditions.If you're interested in learning more about cannabis-based therapies and their potential effects, you might find valuable information at https://releaf.co.uk/how-it-works. They offer insights into nature and plant-based therapies, which could provide a deeper understanding of this topic. Thanks for sharing this video; it's always great to stay informed about alternative treatments/

MadisonParrish

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum