Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts

+8
Red Panda
nickgiammarino
Ethel Biscuit
Kabuki56
avauinc
Ssmith
RamblerNash
Purpleskyz
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 am

by I M Power  /   Sunday, 09 July 2017

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Images
Just the first pass at the content for this page. More to come moment by moment… bz    ALWAYS hit Hard refresh on this post so you get the most current post, not the cache version from your browser.

This will be a working post. Things are moving at hyper-speed so I will do my best to keep it updated and organized. You do your part to Start Doing,  try different things, learn, play, flow where you want and need to … Dip your toe in or dive into the deep all at once. I live in the US, so I have done things with the US routing numbers etc. This is an international blog and post so as people dig into the particulars for each country I will post those details. Use the recipes as a guide and modify for your location.
I will keep updating the information as new resources get uncovered. I will try to help put together a step by step recipe of how to go into different institutions/banks… ie: paypal, large banks, credit unions, bill pay, car dealerships, real estate co… as I sort through all the Doings all you Beautiful Beings are doing so we can refine and define each one with specific steps…
This is an unfolding Creation by All Enbodyments! Please use the comment section to share/document your : Blocks, declines, reversals… And your Successes. This will help the Energy expand and flow it throughout ALL systems. BZ
If you are clean and clear, 100% responsible and liable and Know Who You Are then there is flow and fun in these Doings and elation that the time Has Arrived! for us to access our factualized trusts.    Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Icon_smile
A brief description of what these Treasury Direct Accounts (TDA) are:
They are repositories of property being held IN trust, for You. A Factualized trust self secured created on the day of birth for each Being on the planet. The ones that are being accessed right now are called US Treasury Direct Accounts. There are so many accounts all around the planet with your name on it, you would be staggered, not all of them are ever seen.  There is state level, federal level, international level.. all these districts… In the old days, someone might find one of these accounts, like a state level one and there would be like 300-400 million in it and the PTW bankers, would say take it and go, sign this and never come back… the bankers would laugh because there would be Billions of dollars left behind and that person would never know about their Billions…
Everything on the planet was put into one big trust. This is all “the property” held in the trust. This “property” is a conversion of You. Your Value, converted into property and held in these accounts. It used to all be held in one large account, all Enbodyments’ conversion of value on the planet being held in one large trust. Everything got moved out of that trust and into each and everyone’s own Factualized trust which was pr-existing to the actual large trust the PTW used to hold everything in. They are actually called factualized trusts, they are factualized, created on the day of birth. They are Yours! You just did not know it. The PTW have been using them all of this time, Now they cannot. Actually they Have not been able to use since The OPPT closed the one big trust. For those who want to refresh your memory or look into the OPPT for the first time click on the OPPT Absolute link at the header of this blog, you will find original findings and tons of info there.
These Treasury Direct Accounts are tied to your social security account- your factualized trust account. The social security card is basically an ATM card, Your ATM card, without the magnetic strip. (expect it is connected to an unlimited account Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Icon_wink
The word picture I would paint to describe the amount of money in Your Treasury Direct account-  is to think of it as a Non depletion account. example- You draw out $500,000 and if you checked the balance it would be $500,000.
HATJ- Heather is working on getting all of the blocks, reversals… etc worked out so the flow to access and Utilize your representation of value out of your TDA’s is smooth.
Keeping in the flow of the process, in joy and warp speed is important for all, documenting everything with screen shots and saving emails etc for successes and blocks, cancels, reversals … allows Heather to work with the bakers, family’s, dragons… to stop and resolve those tricks/issues….
The comments section is a great place for you to share your documentation process. The comments can be easily scanned to see where there is flow and blocks and to open up the river of abundance. ** Make sure to check the little box when you make a comment then you will be notified when there is another comment or reply. You can unsubscribe from the comment update by clicking unsubscribe. I will scan the comment section, most of the time I will add what answers I can in the main post under that area it connects with. Please look there for update info.
What people are doing, and there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many of us doing Beautiful Doings. People are taking steps to access and utilize our TDA’s. Just start, play, come from your heart, KNOW the TRUTH of Who YOU Are!. Be 100% responsible and Reliable and get started. They are paying off utility bills, credit cards, buying CD’s from their bank and cashing them in early, buying cars, RV’s, helping others pay off a bill, buying something they want. One person put in a skype room 2 days ago, that so far he had accessed 29 Million and spent 2 Million. Limitless possibilities.

Has everyone had success with everything they have tried, the first time they have tried it? No.             Do they keep going, keep digging, keep taking the next step? YES!
Note: As people do things, find out things, run across glitches… I post them here. Sometimes I will do that on the fly and just take their note and put it in the blog post, hopefully near/in the section where it makes the most sense. So that you have the info in as near to real time as I can make it and you can then connect the new dots from there Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Icon_smile
Recipe Section:
I will be creating different recipes of of to step by step do things. You provide the joy and energy and then share what you did. Sometimes I will post an outline of a recipe and then refine… ALWAYS hit Hard refresh on this post so you get the most current post not the cache version from your browser.
There was a 3 hour call Friday night with 62 people on it. HATJ gave some background and answered some questions. There were other questions answered by Bob and others. the call is split into 3 files as it was so large and long.
Call 1 part 1 click here to play or download.
Call 1 part 2 click here to play or download.
Call 1 part 3  click here to play or download.
link to some of Harvy’s videos http://i-uv.com/pay-bills-now-using-your-secret-account/
We are all together, coordinated cooperation,  and collective energy creation to open the flow- I will be adding a link section to other blogs, Facebook sites etc where people are working in these collective energies. Please send me links that fit there.
Tip:
As you are working through the different steps to access and utilize your TDA accounts, remember, like in my paypal recipe, the same protocals and procedures that apply in accounts, bank and other wise apply in this case. Length of days to transfer, time for account to update, min/max amounts and many others. So when you are connecting your TDA to something to utilize it, ask yourself, what is the usual way this is transacted, that sort of question. Then you will have a frame of reference for what to expect.

Getting started Recipe-

1. Get your social security card.
2. look on the back for red letter and number or black… (mine was red). The red letter is what you want (in US, may be different internationally) The letter corresponds to the district branch for the Federal Reserve Branch, FRB, your TDA is linked through. look up branch on the charts below.
Tip- When submitting a question or sharing a block with a routing number. Please write the number in question like this F-0640001010 . The capitol letter will let everyone know which district of FRB.
**** Note- For USA- If your social security card does not have a red letter/black letter and number on the back you will need to get a new one. Usually if it was issued before the 70′s it does not. If you do not have a social security card request a replacement. Information Click HERE
****people outside of USA, I don’t have any recipes yet. There are many people all over the world working on the banking protocols used in different jurisdictions. The links below by country are the ones that seem to connect the most dots, I left out the other reams of data being waded through. If your country is not listed Yet, its because someone has not brought forward info. You can and I will add to this post.

*** Note this table was made with information pulled on 7.5.17, see date stamp at top of each screen shot. The codes may have been changed… Go here http://www.usbanklocations.com/check-routing-number.php and do a search on: FRB Boston for example, do Federal Reserve Bank Boston etc this should bring up all routing #s for the A- Boston FRB. Depending on your district branch do the same, putting in your branch area from chart. then follow the tips and recipes and routing updates in this post.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts FED-Letter1

Enlarge this image
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts FED-Letter2
Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts FED-Letter3
3. Find the section that corresponds to your letter.
4. go to this site http://www.usbanklocations.com/check-routing-number.php you can either type in the routing number or the bank name or FRB and the main city. It will look something like this when you click on the routing number that gets returned in a broader search.
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Fed-routing-example

This is an example of A FRB routing number screen.
Notice the 1st highlight with a T. This should say FedACH if it is a valid routing number for setting up a funds transfer. Like when you link an outside bank account to an existing bank account of yours to transfer money back and forth etc. or if you go to a vendor like a utility and want to pay your bill using a bank account of yours as the funding source. If it does not say that then you will need to suss out a different routing number for your Letter region.
Notice the 2nd highlight with a W. If you want to wire funds to pay for something, like a car, real estate, or anything else that you would wire funds to… the routing number you have selected needs to provide this information. Notice- its different then the ACH. This is the additional information you will need to supply when completing a wire transfer to complete a transaction.
The third highlight is the date the record was updated.

5. Now you are ready to start to utilize your TDA account.
6. pick a place to start and use the routing number that is correct for you and correct for the kind of transaction you want to complete, your social security number no dashes is your account number. ** note- when filling in a routing number, some forms cap you at 9 digits, if you have to many drop the zero from the end of the routing number.

*** Any one having trouble accessing or been blocked in anyway, ask your bank for the reason code. Here’s a link to them;

http://www.sepaforcorporates.com/sepa-implementation/reason-codes-r-transactions-r-messages/

Paypal Recipe:

Go into your paypal account. I have a business one, so I will write the recipe for that. The personal paypal may be a little different but this will give you a solid start. Let me know what specifics were different and I will add that to this recipe.
1. Clean up your paypal account- some people have one but have not used it in years. Go in familiarize yourself again with how it works.
2. update all of your information so its accurate.
3. Veryfy. Paypal has what they call a verify system for security purposes. If you choose every option they have to verify then when you go to add your TDA account it will take a second!
verify your phone
veryify your account for sending and receiving money
verify your existing bank account that is linked to your paypal
verify your existing debit card or CC card that is linked to it.
4. Go to the profile tab in the upper right hand corner of the tab. Click profile and settings. On the left hand side of that screen at bottom under quick links, click update bank account. At the bottom of that new screen click orange button- link new bank account. On the next screen click the I have a different bank. On the next screen choose checking, put in the routing number and your social for the account number. Then click continue. ** I think the next screen is fairly straight forward, I would need to put in actual bank info to see, so if there are questions on that let me know and I will do it. Other wise you go ahead and complete that process.
5. You will get a screen that says you need to verify the bank account. This is the process where they send 2 little deposits to your account, you look in the activity screen at your online banking protal and then type those amounts into your paypal screen. We can’t do that, as of now so we need to call paypal to verify.
6. Call when you have about 30 minutes. No it doesn’t take that long but being on hold does and you want to be in the flow not looking at your watch. Work your way through the phone system to get to a representative. Don’t tell them you are going to verify to the automated system because they will try to do the 2 deposit thing. Once you get a live person, who is very nice and your new best friend… Tell them you just added a bank account to your paypal account and it needs to be verified. You need to have them verify it as- “My account I added is a private family trust and I dont have access to the ledger to verify the 2 small deposits the way you usually do.”
They will say something like ok, let me just have a look at this and see what we need to do to get this all verified. You are sending loving energy and seeing the account verified in the blink of an eye ;- ) (well that’s what I did) The person then asked if my phone number on my papal account was verified. Absolutely, I said. They said ok I’m going to send you a txt and have you read me the code I send. I read the code and she said, You are all set, your new bank account is now verified and you are all set up.
7. Close out of paypal, close your browser. Open your browser, log back onto paypal and go to the Money Tab, then click on the transfer money tab on the left hand side of that screen. In the From tab click and you will see a list of your banks you have linked to your paypal account. And there you will see- TaDa…
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK CHECKING x-xxxx   :- )
select that one. On the to tab select your paypal balance. Add the amount- ********** don’t go crazy here!!!
PayPal is not a bank. They have specific and resolute protocols in how the set things up and how they get used to activity on your account. so start with a small amount. I started with $5000 and that did not work. Because I had forgotten to think about paypal’s business model which I’m familuar with but was excited so my brain went to mush. I entered $1000 as my amount. It prossed and I got a green check mark. Same day, but a couple hours after that I went back to try to transfer more. I tried $2200 this time. It did not like it. I tried $1000, it did not like that. Again I forgot that peypal likes me to take baby steps when I am first working with a new bank account I have linked and verified to my paypal. They just do with any new bank account. I now have a $1000 and a $777.00 transfer initiated from my TDA account to my paypal. All transfers from your bank account to your paypal take about 3-5 days to arrive.
8. Different ways you can use your TDA funds through paypal.
a. transfer small amounts from your TDA to your paypal and send it to others
b. take an ATM withdrawl of your paypal debit card up to $400 a day
c. use your paypal debit card as a point of purchase payment up to $3000 daily limit.(inclusive of ATM’s for the day)
d. when purchasing or paying for things online- You know how, because of paypals great marketing push everybody, even utilities etc have the- use paypal- when you are filling out the payment form for electronic payment ; -)when you are checking out with whatever you are paying for select paypal, then on that screen fill in your info and select payment source!!!! no select, you guessed it  FEDERAL RESERVE BANK CHECKING x-xxxx   :- ).
Your payment will be drawn out of that account to complete the transaction.
Updates to Routing numbers- the capitol letter refers to the district FRB and will match the letter on back of your ss card.

B-  Just successfully used 021001208 to pay my car insurance.
The only time that number has not worked was for my purported student loan. In that instance I used 021050466.
E- The Richmond ACH Routing number that worked for me for a Wells Fargo CC : Routing Number 051050339. When I plugged that in, the bank and address autofilled.
E- FRB Richmond routing number 051050009 if you are NOT having success with 051000033
Guys, sometimes there are “branch Federal Reserves” like the one in Denver. It’s mother is the Federal Reserve in Kansas City. Always use the main Reserve routing number, not the branch, as the main holds your accounts.
 *** Any one having trouble accessing or been blocked in anyway, ask your bank for the reason code. Here’s a link to them;
http://www.sepaforcorporates.com/sepa-implementation/reason-codes-r-transactions-r-messages/
Resources:
Links to other blogs Facebook pages etc- playing in this collective energy:
http://www.i-uvsweden.com/i-oliver-blog/utnyttja-ditt-tda-konto
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/1352105488172691/?source=create_flow

Clearing Codes:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSRH32_3.0.0/fxhmapr2016wtxswobtxtmt910clrcodes.html
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSRH32_3.0.0/fxhmapr2016wtxswibtxtmt910clrcodes.html#fxhmapr2016wtxswibtxtmt910clrcodes

USA
Look up US Bank routing numbers
http://www.usbanklocations.com/check-routing-number.php
National Insurance number format
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/national_insurance_number_format_2
Money without borders- transfer money online
https://transferwise.com/register#/
Search your ssn with dashes on this site to see who is trading on your acct…    https://www.gmeiutility.org/search.jsp
International (mostly for outside of USA, but not all)
Look up SWIFT codes
https://www.swiftcodes.info/united-kingdom/page/41/
https://www2.swift.com/bsl/facelets/bicsearch.faces
Oracle Payments Implementation Guide
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26401_01/doc.122/e48768/T387353T469339.htm
United Nations Directories for Electronic Data Interchange for Administration, Commerce and Transport
http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d10b/tred/tred3055.htm
https://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d00a/tred/tred3055.htm

Canada
http://canada-banks-info.com/routing-numbers/bank-of-canada-routing-numbers/
ok this is what i have done so far:  00006 or 000000 are bank of canada transit numbers. [we don't have regionals like in the us, as far as i can tell.]  010 is the bank of canada code.
for the account number: nine digit SIN [Social Insurance Number]  i have “added” this account successfully with the 00006 transit number using the PAYPAL account. don’t know how to do that with a regular bank. next is to call paypal using the method above.  the oracle [i ching] is on our side : 787677
https://www.bis.org/cpmi/publ/d97_ca.pdf
Wondering how this may work for someone like myself from Canada, who used to work in the US.     I was given a SSN even though we have SINs here on Canada.    I plugged my SSN into https://www.gmeiutility.org/search.jsp that I remembered out of the blue when I saw Roberts message above and see that in fact many are trading on the account tied to my SSN from years ago that I worked in Michigan.
Europe:
Info on payment clearing in Europe
https://www.ecb.europa.eu/pub/pdf/other/glossaryrelatedtopaymentclearingandsettlementsystemsen.pdf
For those in the EURO
https://www.bis.org/cpmi/publ/d105_eu.pdf
Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
http://www.lseg.com/LEI
http://www.lei-lookup.com/#!search

Italy
https://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/italycomp.pdf
Here’s an overview of SEPA, which is the ‘framework’ which covers ‘credit transfers’, ‘direct debits’ and ‘card payments’ in europe. This is posted to complement the link posted above in relation to SEPA and written in italian – http://www.ecb.europa.eu/paym/retpaym/shared/pdf/SEPA_e-brochure_2013.pdf
Bank transfers in Europe involve a BIC (Bank Identifier Code) and an IBAN (International Bank Account Number) Here’s the former ECB’s blurb about that – https://www.ecbs.org/iban.htm
An interesting list of abbreviations in relation to euro area transfers – https://www.iban.com/whatis.html
Found this link which demonstrates a wire transfer from the US to an international destination amongst other things. Shows the use of the IBAN in such a transfer – https://www.key.com/kttu/pdf/ugWireTransfer.pdf
UK
Not sure if any of this is of any use for the UK. anyone?
https://www.thomsonreuters.com/content/dam/openweb/documents/pdf/tr-com-financial/white-paper/legal-entity-data.pdf
https://www.fca.org.uk/markets/mifid-ii/legal-entity-identifier-lei-update
https://www.gleif.org/en/about-lei/questions-and-answers
Not sure if it’s any good, just trying to find some kind of information that would help.
http://internationalmoneytransfers.org/all-about-the-swift-bic-iban-routing-number-and-sort-codes/
https://www.theswiftcodes.com/united-kingdom/
https://www.bis.org/cpmi/publ/d105_uk.pdf
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/markets/Pages/paymentsystem/default.aspx
https://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/unitedkingdomcomp.pdf
France
Ok so this is how french bank accounts go : RIB Relevé d’Identité Bancaire
Bank         branch       Account number     key
5 digits     5 digits       11 digits                2 digits
And this is how french SS numbers go :
1 digit for sex
2 digits : year of birth
2 digits : month of birth
2 digits : french department of birth
3 digits : N° of town birth
3 digits : rank N° of birth in the town that month
2 digits : control key
so french bank accounts have 11 digits + 2 digits contraol key
When SS N° has 13 dgits + 2 control key
the routing numbers are 10 digits ( 5 for the bank + 5 for the branch)
Then you have the IBAN which is :
FR +76 if account has only numbers in it (if there is a letter in account N°, these 2 digits will be different)+ RIB above
And the BIC : Business Identifier Code
8 to 11 Letters :
4 letters for bank code
2 for france FR
2 for where the bank is in france
3 digits can be added for the bank branch
The french FR is the banque de france = french central bank …
Sweeden
https://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/swedencomp.pdf
Germany
http://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/germanycomp.pdf
Switzerland
http://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/switzerlandcomp.pdf
Belgium
http://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/belgiumcomp.pdf
Netherlands
http://www.bis.org/cpmi/paysys/netherlandscomp.pdf
Ireland
http://bankroutinginfo.com/fedwirebanks/ECB_ACCT_CENTRAL_BANK_OF_IRELAND-_Routing_Number-021080326
Anyone in Ireland who is trying but been refused here are the reason codes;
https://www.bankofireland.com/fs/doc/wysiwyg/bxxxxx-mss130386-sepa-reason-codes-july-2013.pdf
https://www.iso20022.org/standardsrepository/public/wqt/Description/mx/dico/codesets/_YsS_xdp-Ed-ak6NoX_4Aeg_-819075130  This link is a good one, lots of data.
Czech Republic
hello there. i’m from the czech republic. i would like to work out how the czech accounts are composed.
czech birth or identification number has 9 or 10 digits and you can find out the date of birth of the person and their gender (at birth) in this format: xxxxxx / xxx (with either 3 or 4 digits behind the /)
first 6 numbers are the date of birth: yymmdd. i’m a girl, so i add number 50 to their month. i’m a girl and i was born march 30, 1984, therefore my first 6 digits are 845330. if i was a boy, these numbers would be 840330.
the next part is so called “control part” and identifies different people of the same gender born on the same day (since they have the first part identical). it can have 3 or 4 digits.
i don’t know if any of this helps but i read similar analyses of french number so thought i’d add this one. how do i go about finding out the accoutn numbers? we are in the EU, but do not use EUR. we still use our own currency CZK, Czech crowns. we do use SWIFT.
any help please.. where to begin?
thanks,
Petra Quirke

Links to look up of Routing numbers and banking documentation etc:
Payment, clearing and settlement systems in the CPSS countries
Volume 1
http://www.bis.org/cpmi/publ/d97.pdf
Volume 2
http://www.bis.org/cpmi/publ/d105.pdf
https://youtu.be/_bPb2p-JRWk

Thanks to: http://i-uv.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts 2245507099Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Re: Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 am

WARNING! Suddenly there are all these “offers” — the so-called M1 “Prosperity Bonds” and now “Treasury Direct Accounts”. WARNING!

Posted on July 14, 2017 by David Robinson
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz
People– You Must Learn From Your Mistakes
Suddenly there are all these “offers” — the so-called M1 “Prosperity Bonds” and now “Treasury Direct Accounts”.
Remember the Trojan Horse and Esau’s bowl of porridge.  By accepting these offers you don’t know what you are giving up.  You are doing precisely the same thing your parents did– signing up for things and obligating yourselves without knowing the consequences.
Just STOP.
You have just been set free. Don’t run in willy-nilly and entrap yourselves again.
And don’t give away the birthright that has been won back for you.
This kind of “assumption” and private contracting process is what got you and your country into trouble in the first place.
You are dealing with snake oil salesmen. Be aware of that! I have tried to teach you Truth from Lies and the dangers of assuming anything– so turn on your Shinola Sensors High Alert.
I have not read the M1 Bonds but I can tell you that the organizations backing them have an evil history and that bonds by their nature are almost always debt instruments.  You do NOT want to bond yourself in exchange for service or money or any other thing.
I haven’t gotten to the bottom of the Treasury Direct Accounts either, but they appear to be for federal employees and dependents and NOT for birthright Americans.
It is possible that the TD Accounts may be used as a vehicle for all Americans to receive back the trust funds that are owed to them, but it is also possible that this is just another bowl of porridge scam designed to trick you into foreign citizenship and servitude and offering to pay you only a slaves’ portion in exchange for your whole inheritance.
Remember –these are all the same organizations that set up the Great Fraud. These are all the same parties that created the Breach of Trust that led to this situation. They had already planned to kill off their Creditors by the millions to enrich themselves and leave only slaves to serve their needs– a Fourth Reich Nazi-Style government complete with Death Camps.
Knowing that you must also know that you cannot just “trust” these organizations and foreign governments to give you anything but more chicanery.
Let us deal with them and nail all details down BEFORE signing ANYTHING.
—————————-

Thanks to: https://mainerepublicemailalert.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts 2245507099Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Re: Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 am

From John "Smarty" Mendez via fakebook:

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS USING YOUR VERY OWN — LEGAL! — TREASURY DIRECT ACCOUNT (TDA)
Your Treasury Direct Account (TDA) was created under your Social Security number at birth and contains billions of dollars. The account is in your name, perfectly legal. Here is your account information:
THIS IS YOUR TDA “CHECKING” ACCOUNT:
ROUTING: 051736158 (Bureau of Public Debt)
ACCOUNT: YOUR SS# (No spaces, no dashes)
YOUR NAME: AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR SS CARD
No longer necessary, as was stated early in the month, to use the alpha-numerical number on the back of your physical SS card. You can IGNORE that.
PAYING BILLS
ONLINE: Go to your bill pay online and “add bank.” Enter the routing and account number for your TDA.
BY PHONE: If there is no provision for paying online with an ACH bank checking account, call them and ask to pay by phone from a new checking account.
If you’ve always paid your bills by physical check in the mail, call the creditor institution on the back of the account card or on the website for the utility and tell them you want to make a payment by phone using a NEW checking account. You will only need to give them the ROUTING, ACCOUNT, and NAME (your name as on your SS card) on the TDA account.
YOU CAN PAY
Monthly bills a single time.
Monthly bills set up on Auto Pay using your TDA.
Credit card monthly payments.
Mortgage payments.
Credit card balances.
Mortgages. (You may need to call the bank. They are all different.)
Car loans. (May need to call.)
College loans.
These same payments for OTHER PEOPLE.
You CANNOT at this time pay a non-banking institution or person using the checking account unless it is an “ACH transfer.” Stay tuned as that could change soon.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Start with an easy one, a utility or phone bill and see how it goes. Then go to town! Pay off all your bills. Pay friends’ and kids’ bills. The money is yours and there is no limit.
NB: In the early days, people have struggled with declines and reversals of paid charges. These should clear up soon. In the meantime, if the payment “went through” it means the money came out of your TDA and is at the creditor institution. If it doesn’t resolve naturally in a few days, call, tell them what you know, and insist they credit your account.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:52 am

What an interesting weblink they put out. LOL

Names

Prachi Mahajan

List of domain names registred by Prachi Mahajan

Domain NameCreate DateRegistrar
awards-winners.com2013-03-17godaddy.com
hot-tablets-deals.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
canada-banks-info.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
holidaystracker.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
tabletsphablets.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
tablets-help.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
portalseven.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
us-banks-info.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
bank-swift-codes.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
check-routing-numbers.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
uk-banks-info.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
india-banks.info2011-09-28wild west domains, llc (r213-lrms)
banking-holidays.com2014-11-28godaddy.com
post-office-holidays.com2014-12-15godaddy.com
askmeonfitness.com2015-09-20godaddy.com
thefitnessprofession.info2015-09-20godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
askmeonfitness.in2015-09-20godaddy.com, llc (r101-afin)
theturpentinetunnel.com2015-11-27godaddy.com
yoursports.in2016-01-31godaddy.com, llc (r101-afin)
neocretetechnologies.com2011-12-10net4.in
mygamestracker.com2016-01-31godaddy.com
thefitnessprofession.com2015-09-20godaddy.com
court-holidays.com2014-12-26godaddy.com
courtholidays.com2014-12-26godaddy.com
ufitterminal.com2014-11-10godaddy.com
uk-public-holidays.com2014-08-10godaddy.com
us-public-holidays.com2014-06-10godaddy.com
india-public-holidays.com2014-06-10godaddy.com
canada-stat-holidays.com2014-06-10godaddy.com
hongkong-banks-info.com2014-01-22godaddy.com
hk-banks-info.com2014-01-22godaddy.com
uk-bank-holidays.com2014-01-03godaddy.com
bankstracker.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
india-banks-info.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
mahajansoftechsolutions.com2013-05-14wildwestdomains.com
tablets-deals.com2013-01-13godaddy.com
urfitnessterminal.com2014-10-31godaddy.com
singapore-banks-info.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
mortgage-emi-calculator.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
emi-calc.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
australia-banks-info.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
bsb-numbers.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
awardsandwinners.com2013-12-08godaddy.com
us-routing-numbers.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
tablets-prices.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
tablets-phablets.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
usbanksdirectory.com2013-01-02godaddy.com

http://domainbigdata.com/nj/JmAiZzJVE7kaOZVU9YXA8Q

Now if you go to one of the banks listed on that website, lets say Wells Fargo in Arizona, they point to Minneapolis. LOL

http://us-banks-info.com/routing-numbers/wells-fargo-bank-na-(arizona)-routing-numbers/

The same for Nevada. LMAO!

http://us-banks-info.com/routing-numbers/wells-fargo-bank-na-(nevada)-routing-numbers/

Something is definitely not right about that website! LMAO!

Maybe we should ask the guy in India who owns it?

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts In-lin10

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65308-breaking-news-nesara-has-started-access-your-strawman-accounts-to-pay-your-bills-7-13-17

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:47 am

thank Nash! This is the new scam erupting all over the net right now.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 am

Steffen Rowe (TANK) and Fisher were on Sylvia Shipman's (Dr. WC) Real Truth Call last Thursday (7/13/17) promoting this SCAM!

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs2941.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetHD%2FDeFL7%2Fza3S&subscriptionId=2447128

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Rtc_bi10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Interesting

Post by Chjapa Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:27 am

Can I get in trouble for trying this? I would assume not since the transfer would just be rejected , but...

Chjapa

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:04 pm

Chjapa wrote:Can I get in trouble for trying this? I would assume not since the transfer would just be rejected , but...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65742-tda-the-straw-man-sight-drafts

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65723-lots-of-folks-have-been-convicted-arrested-oppt-tda

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Comment for an update

Post by Orrixgirl69 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:27 am

Is this possible I know all about my birth certificate & the fact its a bond, but is it really possible to get money from it, when i fiest heard that about it ppl were talking about freeing up there straw man, which left questions more than answers.. Is this still a needed?

Orrixgirl69

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty What does FRB does a social with F use ??? The first one doesn't work

Post by Rick454 Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 am

I tried to use 061000164 and it doesn't work on the routing number look up site

Rick454

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Tda acct how to access

Post by Trojanpride85@gmail.com Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:37 am

Tried to calculate my account when I put in my date of birth information would not process what do I do? Thanks for informing of my godly due.

Trojanpride85@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 am

Consumer Scam Alert: Do Not Use Federal Reserve Routing Account Numbers to Pay Bills; Could Face Late Fees, Other Charges

For immediate release: July 12, 2017

Recently, the Federal Reserve Banks have received a number of unauthorized transactions in which consumers have tried to use the Fed's routing numbers and their Social Security numbers to pay their bills.

It is important for consumers to know that when making online or e-check bill payments, they cannot use Federal Reserve routing numbers. Federal Reserve routing numbers are used for sorting and processing payments between banks. Any video, text, email, phone call, flyer, or website that describes how to pay bills using a Federal Reserve Bank routing number or using an account at the Federal Reserve Bank is a scam.

The Federal Reserve provides banking services only for banks. Individuals do not have accounts at the Federal Reserve.

The bill payments being attempted using the Fed's routing numbers are being rejected and returned unpaid. Consumers who have attempted to use the Fed's routing numbers to pay their bills may be subject to penalty fees from the company they were attempting to pay.

https://frbatlanta.org/news/pressreleases/atlantafed/2017/0712-consumer-scam-alert-fr-routing-numbers

This is the SCAM that Tank (Steffen Rowe), Fisher and Dr. WC (Sylvia Shipman) are promotion:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65308-breaking-news-nesara-has-started-access-your-strawman-accounts-to-pay-your-bills-7-13-17

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65344-consumer-scam-alert-do-not-use-federal-reserve-routing-account-numbers-to-pay-bills-could-face-late-fees-other-charges-7-12-17

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Truth an consequences about tda

Post by Trojanpride85@gmail.com Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:16 am

My real question to you is this legal I've done some reading An ppl are going to prison doing this please respond!!!!!

Trojanpride85@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:09 am

Trojanpride85@gmail.com wrote:My real question to you is this legal I've done some reading An ppl are going to prison doing this please respond!!!!!

Didn't you just answer you question?

If you use someone else's checking account numbers or credit card numbers to pay your bills that your not authorized to use, it's fraud.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:58 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:I wonder whether many - if any - of the marks would understand the point (made earlier in this thread) that banks, utility companies, etc. will generally accept a check or similar payment in good faith, and show it on the customer's account immediately, because that works fine 99.9% of the time and is more straightforward for customers and accounts staff. The marks seem to think that the funds were actually transferred and received and were late taken away from them, when no such thing happened.

To some degree they are engaged in wilful misunderstanding, because most banks/creditors routinely include cautionary disclaimers in transaction confirmation messages, along the lines of:

Completion of payment is subject to receipt of funds from your financial institution.

Payment will be posted to your account after processing of this transaction is completed. There may be a delay of 1-2 business days.

This transaction is subject to receiving confirmation from your financial institution that sufficient funds are available to cover this payment.

IOW, they're usually warned that it is subject to approval/confirmation. But since that means they can't use the clawback/void to confirm their insistent belief that they've got access to free $$$, they'll ignore the disclaimer in favor of continuing to insist that the (conditional) transaction confirmation means their fake accounts/funds are actually real.

To paraphrase Upton Sinclair: It is difficult to get a person to understand something, when his/her idee fixe depends upon not understanding it.

by DejaMoo at thefogbow.com

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Empty Disabled routing number

Post by NTG Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm

:nonono: :tdown: I followed all the steps to step up connection to my TDA through paypal and it came back as disabled. It looks like they are blocking anyone from getting access using the ACH routing number. Is anyone else having this kind of problem? What should I do next?

NTG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:52 pm

NTG wrote::nonono: :tdown: I followed all the steps to step up connection to my TDA through paypal and it came back as disabled. It looks like they are blocking anyone from getting access using the ACH routing number. Is anyone else having this kind of problem? What should I do next?

Nothing.  Consider it a lesson learned.  You may not be so lucky next time.  Lawyers aren't cheap.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Yes, Go do it! What the Heck! What is fear? To go to Jail?
I don't mine though! Those prisoners live and eat free in 
there, than us out here, so why not? If they're paying 
those Federal Prison Facilities $15K per jailer per day or 
per month, shoot, that is more than what I make a month, 
and my electric bill is only a sand grain to that amount? 
No wonder why people got parole and ended right back in 
jail, or will violate parole to get back in there! They are 
living a good life in there than us out here. My heavenly 
boss said go use it, therefore, I stand on that ground. 
So be it! The Light has WON! These are after masses! I 
vote YES for TDA! GO TDA!!!!!! I love love love TDA! 
Hooray!
:yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:02 pm

See, you people are nothing more than a bunch of freeloaders wanting to live off the backs of hardworking people.  I rest my case....  For awhile.  lol

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:03 pm

avauinc wrote:Yes, Go do it! What the Heck! What is fear? To go to Jail?
I don't mine though! Those prisoners live and eat free in 
there, than us out here, so why not? If they're paying 
those Federal Prison Facilities $15K per jailer per day or 
per month, shoot, that is more than what I make a month, 
and my electric bill is only a sand grain to that amount? 
No wonder why people got parole and ended right back in 
jail, or will violate parole to get back in there! They are 
living a good life in there than us out here. My heavenly 
boss said go use it, therefore, I stand on that ground. 
So be it! The Light has WON! These are after masses! I 
vote YES for TDA! GO TDA!!!!!! I love love love TDA! 
Hooray!
:yes:

For those interested in more of avauinc's amusings, go here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66211-dan-lutz-factualized-trust-steps-to-access-your-tda-how-to-steal-money-that-s-not-yours-8-11-17

That should show you just how the bent brainwashed mindset works.

Oh...IMO, of course. LMAO!

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:13 pm

:yes:Yep, that's me!

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 pm

avauinc wrote::yes:Yep, that's me!

It wasn't to hard to figure out. LOL

So do you think Heather is going to be able to get a UCC lawyer for her case?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Heather is getting out soon! She has a mission to fulfill and when that is done, she will be
out to tell the story.  Funny how timely the Federal Reserve Bank Press Release (31 pages) 
about TDA came out the same time Heather was in there, hummmmm? FYI, Heather has 
a higher 'Archy' Attorney, best of the best!

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:51 pm

avauinc wrote:Heather is getting out soon!

I'm sure she will be able to make arrangements for bail.

She has a mission to fulfill and when that is done, she will be
out to tell the story.  

I'm sure that it will be interesting. Wink

Funny how timely the Federal Reserve Bank Press Release (31 pages) 
about TDA came out the same time Heather was in there, hummmmm?

The TDA stuff was going on before Heather was "Detained". It's just got more attention since. Don't try to make coincidences fit their narrative. There is enough misinformation going around now without adding more.

FYI, Heather has 

Is that Mr. or Mrs./Ms. Archy?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:57 pm

avauinc wrote:Heather is getting out soon! She has a mission to fulfill and when that is done, she will be
out to tell the story.  Funny how timely the Federal Reserve Bank Press Release (31 pages) 
about TDA came out the same time Heather was in there, hummmmm? FYI, Heather has 

Hey...I got another question for you.

Does your Social Security card have a number on the back?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66271-poll-does-your-social-security-card-have-a-number-on-the-back

There are quite a number of folks that don't have the number, on the back, of the bank that bought them.

Does that mean that those folks aren't owned by anybody?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Hey! I give you 1 thumb :tup:  that TDA was going on before Heather was arrested, waaaaayyyy before Heather got detained. Those were the smart ones, their TDA were opened to them and are still using them to this day. The majority now are too greedy, they want $1 million home or a Tesla car or $1 million CD, etc., that's greedy none sense. 
When your records were not consistent, when all for a sudden the bank got a withdrawn from you for a $1 million dollars; they may think you are an outlaw. TDA was opened to that first crowd because all they want were to pay bills. And people were thankful they got that change.
Now with the TDA, we have the naysayers, the unbelievers, and the greedy, ha ha ha! ALL Is Well! I still vote YES for TDA! :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:39 pm

avauinc wrote:Hey! I give you 1 thumb :tup:  that TDA was going on before Heather was arrested, waaaaayyyy before Heather got detained.

WooHoo! LOL

Those were the smart ones, their TDA were opened to them and are still using them to this day.

Some of those "Smart ones" are reporting rejections and some of them are being very quiet now about it.

The majority now are too greedy, they want $1 million home or a Tesla car or $1 million CD, etc., that's greedy none sense. 
When your records were not consistent, when all for a sudden the bank got a withdrawn from you for a $1 million dollars; they may think you are an outlaw.

Nothing like putting on a big red flag drawing attention, HUH?

TDA was opened to that first crowd because all they want were to pay bills. And people were thankful they got that change.

There has been a lot of warnings being put out now from the utility company's saying those aren't acceptable payments.

Now with the TDA, we have the naysayers, the unbelievers, and the greedy, ha ha ha! ALL Is Well! I still vote YES for TDA! :yes:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:26 am

Yes @RamblerNash. My ss/card has a capital letter and eight numbers after the letter on the back of my card. I didn't used to have one on my old ss/card though. But when I got married in '85, I changed my last name, and it was then I got my new card with that letter and those numbers on the lower right corner of my card. Another thing too, my old card didn't have any line to sign anywhere front or back of my card, now I do have a line on the front to sign.
If you do not have a number on the back of your card, you need to go to social security office near you, and apply for an update ss/card. We heard thru the grapevine, that, there's a good reason why you need to have an update ss/card with that # on the back. 
"Not having a number means you are not own by anyone?" I don't think that was the case. Their system has changed and your records had changed right along with the system. The only free humans NOT slaves are the ones that rebuked this matrix system, did their paper work properly, followed the proper channels, and claimed their STRAWMAN TDA back, left the USA or moved to the un-government lands to re-establish again. The majority of us are still slaves unknowingly to the Crown of England and the Vatican.
Remember that saying, "Every road leads to Rome" that was not a lie, now that every lies are truth, and truth we know of are lies. Things are starting to make sense now than ever before. Thanks for asking.
I still vote YES for TDA! :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:41 am

avauinc wrote:Yes @RamblerNash. My ss/card has a capital letter and eight numbers after the letter on the back of my card. I didn't used to have one on my old ss/card though. But when I got married in '85, I changed my last name, and it was then I got my new card with that letter and those numbers on the lower right corner of my card. Another thing too, my old card didn't have any line to sign anywhere front or back of my card, now I do have a line on the front to sign.
If you do not have a number on the back of your card, you need to go to social security office near you, and apply for an update ss/card. We heard thru the grapevine, that, there's a good reason why you need to have an update ss/card with that # on the back. 
"Not having a number means you are not own by anyone?" I don't think that was the case. Their system has changed and your records had changed right along with the system. The only free humans NOT slaves are the ones that rebuked this matrix system, did their paper work properly, followed the proper channels, and claimed their STRAWMAN TDA back, left the USA or moved to the un-government lands to re-establish again. The majority of us are still slaves unknowingly to the Crown of England and the Vatican.
Remember that saying, "Every road leads to Rome" that was not a lie, now that every lies are truth, and truth we know of are lies. Things are starting to make sense now than ever before. Thanks for asking.
I still vote YES for TDA! :yes:

Thanks for your reply.

The reason for having the number on the back will be interesting to find out why, other than the official one. LOL

I'm guessing that you didn't get your Social Security card at birth also, correct?

If so, did you fill out the application when you were in high school?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:17 am

I don't remember when I got my original ss/card @RamblerNash. No, I didn't apply for it either when I was in high school. My parents probably did it, because I remembered seen my mom's big white envelope with all ours (us kids) ss/cards in it. I remembered working part time after school from 3pm to 11pm, my sophomore year to senior, and when I was hired for that job my boss didn't accept the copy I had during the interview. My mom didn't trust me with the original I may lose it.
Oh yeah, I used to have two cards, one is an original and one is a copy. The second one, the word 'copy' in capital letters, is written diagonal in that card, that was the card I had during interview. So, my boss asked me to bring my original card the following day when I come to work (which I did).  But where, when and how I got it, I have no idea. That was my old card I had all along until I got married and changed the last name and got this new card I have now w/the letter in capital and eight numbers on the back. Thanks for asking! I still vote YES for TDA:)  :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:01 pm

avauinc wrote:I don't remember when I got my original ss/card @RamblerNash. No, I didn't apply for it either when I was in high school. My parents probably did it, because I remembered seen my mom's big white envelope with all ours (us kids) ss/cards in it. I remembered working part time after school from 3pm to 11pm, my sophomore year to senior, and when I was hired for that job my boss didn't accept the copy I had during the interview. My mom didn't trust me with the original I may lose it.
Oh yeah, I used to have two cards, one is an original and one is a copy. The second one, the word 'copy' in capital letters, is written diagonal in that card, that was the card I had during interview. So, my boss asked me to bring my original card the following day when I come to work (which I did).  But where, when and how I got it, I have no idea. That was my old card I had all along until I got married and changed the last name and got this new card I have now w/the letter in capital and eight numbers on the back. Thanks for asking! I still vote YES for TDA:)  :yes:

So, with just a few simple questions, you have proven that this is all a fraud, in one form or another.

Your unable to provide a document that says that FDR signed and sold us as collateral to pay the debt of the United States in 1933, as you stated, based on birth certificates and Social Security.

At that time, quite a number of people didn't have birth certificates. Also, birth certificates were not needed to get a Social Security card.

You were born and did not have a Social Security number.

In order for all the TDA nonsense to work, according to the instructions only found on the "Fantasy" websites, you need to have a new Social Security card issued, to get the numbers on the back, to fit their narrative.

In almost all cases, so far this month, payments are being rejected from using those fake accounts. The rest are just waiting for the rejections.

In cases where the numbers are rejected right away, the suggested workaround from those promoting this scam, is to add a couple of numbers at the end or change the routing to a different location. In Randy's case, the number he reportedly used wasn't his Social Security number.

Have you noticed the videos where people are talking or DOing this scam are BEing removed? Catch my word play there? LOL Do you think these folks are removing their videos so they don't see them being played during their court case?

Did you also notice the numerous utility company's warnings about trying this trick to pay their bills?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:23 am

I send you unconditional love. @RamblerNash 
No one was rejected because of fake account numbers, like I said before, there are right ways to do things and there are wrong ways to do things, and that apply to this TDA as well. Did you ever ask any of these people what were their R-codes? Why their bills were rejected? 
Your Strawman (fictitious fake you is a corporation) with FRB, therefore, you treat that acct as a business acct. Every transaction you do is a business transaction with them, not a personal transaction. FRB is a business to business bank. Most of these utilities returns need two signatures to verify FRB acct. Because is a business acct, therefore it needs two signatures for any ACH transaction in order to process thru. Most or all Utility Companies send FRB a request to send forth a copy of two signatures of such acct you claimed if this is your first time to pay a bill using your TDA, and that request you do not see, unless you had already done your paper work properly with FRB prior to such authorization request. Same things with Paypal, Amazon and any other businesses that have ACH depts. 
Just like my husband and I, he or I cannot cash a check from our business just to cash it without two signatures at the bottom of that check. Even though we are the owners. Just like my church, we cannot pay the electric unless there are two signature on that check, the check will return to us if it's only one signature on it. This is a business, you treat it like a business, and majority of the people out there that implementing this TDA have no clue.

@RamblerNash, why are you so bitterly negative? Do you have a stomach ache, an indigestion? Go take some tums, man! For goodness sake! If you don't agree with TDA, good, and let it be! Pray for these people. Send these people good vibes. Lift them up. Send them powerful frequency so they can break thru. But for being a sourpuss like that, gosh, you surely don't belong on this platform. 
Please, don't bring people down to your miserable attitudes. Do you see how this TDA spread like wild fire? Because people everywhere are hungry, starving for help. So, help them? Change the negative to the positive! If you cannot help them financially, pray for them, may be their morale and the excitement to pay one or two bills with TDA will break down that FRB walls once and for all. 
Our conversation ends here. Much love and light to you, Wake UP! 
GO TDA  :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:54 am

avauinc wrote:I send you unconditional love. @RamblerNash 
No one was rejected because of fake account numbers, like I said before, there are right ways to do things and there are wrong ways to do things, and that apply to this TDA as well. Did you ever ask any of these people what were their R-codes? Why their bills were rejected? 

So now there is R-codes. LOL

Your Strawman (fictitious fake you is a corporation) with FRB, therefore, you treat that acct as a business acct. Every transaction you do is a business transaction with them, not a personal transaction. FRB is a business to business bank.

Maybe you need to read this:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65674-redemption-strawman-bond-fraud-from-the-fbi

Most of these utilities returns need two signatures to verify FRB acct. Because is a business acct, therefore it needs two signatures for any ACH transaction in order to process thru.

Business accounts or personal accounts can be set up to have 2 signatures required, but it is not necessary. You can also setup accounts where many people are authorized.

Most or all Utility Companies send FRB a request to send forth a copy of two signatures of such acct you claimed if this is your first time to pay a bill using your TDA, and that request you do not see, unless you had already done your paper work properly with FRB prior to such authorization request. Same things with Paypal, Amazon and any other businesses that have ACH depts. 

These bogus transactions are done online to access 1 account that has your SS#. Who would be the second person that would sign on an account that only belongs to you? Now your making this stuff up as you go along...

Just like my husband and I, he or I cannot cash a check from our business just to cash it without two signatures at the bottom of that check. Even though we are the owners. Just like my church, we cannot pay the electric unless there are two signature on that check, the check will return to us if it's only one signature on it. This is a business, you treat it like a business, and majority of the people out there that implementing this TDA have no clue.

Those 2 signature accounts were setup that way LOL. As for the folks implementing their TDA not having a clue, no one does. There is no implementation to begin with.

@RamblerNash, why are you so bitterly negative? Do you have a stomach ache, an indigestion? Go take some tums, man! For goodness sake! If you don't agree with TDA, good, and let it be! Pray for these people. Send these people good vibes. Lift them up. Send them powerful frequency so they can break thru. But for being a sourpuss like that, gosh, you surely don't belong on this platform. 

Bitterly negative? Is that the best you can do? Those cult tactics wont work on me and so many others. It only works on weak minded people.

Please, don't bring people down to your miserable attitudes. Do you see how this TDA spread like wild fire?

It spread like wild fire because weak minded people bought into a free lunch. Look at how many of the people who are promoting it are asking for money.

Because people everywhere are hungry, starving for help. So, help them? Change the negative to the positive! If you cannot help them financially, pray for them, may be their morale and the excitement to pay one or two bills with TDA will break down that FRB walls once and for all. 

So how many bills of others have you paid using your TDA account?

Our conversation ends here. Much love and light to you, Wake UP! 

Oh I'm awake, but yes...our conversation pretty much has come to a conclusion. That document for the sale that FDR signed is quite hard to produce, when it doesn't exist. Without it, the whole storyline of all this comes crashing down. A house built on a weak foundation, doesn't last too long.

GO TDA  :yes:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:42 am

All paid, never encounter rejection or returned bills. Debt free since June 10. na-na na-na boo boo!!!! 
For your information about R-Codes, all electronic returned transactions has a R-Codes. R stands for rejection, refusal, return, reversal, get the picture? And the # that goes with it is a reason why that transaction was refused or whatever 'R' wording each company uses. e.g. R01 means insufficient fund, R02 means one of the acct is closed, R03 means your local bank didn't process the transaction because the name is wrong, R04 means couldn't find the acct, R06 need proof of authorization, R13 means routing # associate with EFT belongs to a bank that doesn't accept ACH transactions and etc, etc, etc. 
Go google R-Codes and educate yourself!
For FRB forms, go to frbservices.org, go to forms and you'll find all kind of authorization forms; pick one EUAC form that appropriates for your situation.
GO TDA!!!!!!!! :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:49 am

avauinc wrote:All paid, never encounter rejection or returned bills. Debt free since June 10. na-na na-na boo boo!!!! 
For your information about R-Codes, all electronic returned transactions has a R-Codes. R stands for rejection, refusal, return, reversal, get the picture? And the # that goes with it is a reason why that transaction was refused or whatever 'R' wording each company uses. e.g. R01 means insufficient fund, R02 means one of the acct is closed, R03 means your local bank didn't process the transaction because the name is wrong, R04 means couldn't find the acct, R06 need proof of authorization, R13 means routing # associate with EFT belongs to a bank that doesn't accept ACH transactions and etc, etc, etc. 
For FRB forms, go to frbservices.org, go to forms and you'll find all kind of authorization forms; pick one EUAC form that appropriates for your situation.

I'm calling BS on this one.  You've already shown you don't have any issues trying to steal money that isn't yours.  We all know that thieves lie.  So I do not believe you've paid any bills via TDA that haven't been returned.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabuki56 Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Can funds be wired out from a TDA Account?  If so how is this accomplished?

Kabuki56

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Kabuki56 wrote:Can funds be wired out from a TDA Account?  If so how is this accomplished?

Heather might know.  (405) 682-4075

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabuki56 Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Right now she can be reached.  Any other suggestions?

Kabuki56

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:20 pm

I don't think funds can be wired out. The FBI seem quite clear on this.

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud
Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/redemption-strawman-bond-fraud

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:37 pm

You can point someone to evidence of a scam, but they won't listen, they will give their money away because they are too lazy to work hard to earn money legitimately.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 pm

avauinc wrote:All paid, never encounter rejection or returned bills. Debt free since June 10. na-na na-na boo boo!!!! 

@avauinc Love and Light and whatever other Cult Conditioning Greeting that pleases you!

They aren't R-Codes, but rather ACH Status Codes. You should know better than to tell other folks reading this to google for something that will lead them astray!
https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/vhelp/paypalmanager_help/ach_status_code.htm

Here's the interesting part:

NACHA Return Status Codes

Status values starting with the letter R are NACHA specification reject and return reason codes that indicate that the consumer portion of the payment has been returned (typically a closed bank account, invalid bank account, insufficient funds, or dispute). If a payment is unsuccessful, PayPal usually gets the return message from the ACH network within 2 to 4 business days of payment submission.

As you can see, that is pretty consistent with what is being reported by the folks getting the rejects. The ones that aren't coming back right away are the ones that are having letters generated or will show up as a late/missed payment, such as a loan.

Here's a link to more information on ACH (Use the tabs above for even more info):

https://www.nacha.org/ach-network

Since providing the sale document seems to be a problem for you, let's try something easier. How about the document that says the USA went bankrupt that started all this?

Before you try and poke back anything about E.O. 6102, please make sure that you have read and understand it. The comments provided by those Wacko Websites regarding it, aren't going to cut it!

avauinc wrote:If we are treating TDA as such, I wonder what's going to happen to RV once release to us? We'll be bankrupt in no time. Again, TDA, RV, NESARA, are just form of prosperity to get us to the threshold.

You did mention that NESARA was also part of this. Are you ready for this part? LMAO!

Dove of Oneness seems to want to make a claim that the only copy in the world of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds", were on the computers on the 2nd floor of the World Trade Center when the planes took down the buildings on Sept 11, 2001. Something that important would have a backup, offsite. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_2_World_Trade_Center

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts 2d8426517ab79b5c58f16ef61dc6fde8
Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts A892764dd3dba88d445d9fbf80f7ef3f

As you can see by the photos, not much in the way of computers, and from the tenant list, a ticket booth! Isn't it amazing that when you track down the source and check on the facts, they don't hold up?

avauinc wrote:For FRB forms, go to frbservices.org

What a great idea! Let's have everyone who wants to know their account balances get the "account confirmation request" form and fill it out so that they can use it at their trial for fraud!

https://frbservices.org/contactus/account_confirmation_request_contacts.html

Hey, why don't we gather and connect our energy, sending our positive vibes to a few folks?

The good folks working at the prisons/jails that have to put up with these criminals on a daily basis sure could use some love and light for all they do, yes?

How about all the folks that work hard to find all these vermin to take them to justice. Can we do something special for them?

I'm pretty sure that the judges and prosecutors who have to endure all the nonsense many defendants put out are beyond the call of duty. Let us do something extra together for the judge in Heather's case.

What about the folks that are going out of their way to show others just what a scam this is? Shouldn't they get some of those vibes in appreciation for what they do?

Do I still sound bitter and negative now with all the positive energy, love and light, and all the good vibes going to those folks?

Your "GO TDA YES" signature should really be "GO ACH YES". Meaning that you don't want this exploit everyone is using to perpetrate this scam to be fixed...

Here's a YouTube video I think you'll enjoy...If you haven't already seen it before.

Do you really want to see good folks stop putting out warnings, explaining to the uneducated, that there are people in this world that are trying to exploit and take advantage of them?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Kabuki56 wrote:Can funds be wired out from a TDA Account?  If so how is this accomplished?

Yes!

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/indiv/planning/plan_gifts.htm

If your looking for the accounts that use special routing numbers along with your social security number, do lots of research and heed the warnings that are posted here, as well as on the other sites.

If some of the sites aren't posting the warnings along with what is going on with all this, take that as a red flag and use caution.

People are going to court over this...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:38 am

@RamblerNash, I thought you are a smart person. No R-Codes? Then all these companies in the world with no R-Codes as you said were/are bombarded with people screaming and hollowing why their transactions were turned without explanation, limited mind, wow! How do you think they justify their returned transactions though in order to stay in business? 
Either you are stupid or STUPID!!!! Go google or type "REASON CODES", do I have to spell it out to you? Here's the links pin head! Sepa Reason Codes:  www.sepaforcorporates.com/sepa-implementation/reason-codes-r-transactions-r-messages/  or  
E-pay Return Codes (Electronic Pay): https://support.buildium.com/hc/en-us/sections/200575816-E-pay-return-codes

GO TDA!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:59 am

avauinc wrote:@RamblerNash, I thought you are a smart person. No R-Codes? Then all these companies in the world with no R-Codes as you said were/are bombarded with people screaming and hollowing why their transactions were turned without explanation, limited mind, wow! How do you think they justify their returned transactions though in order to stay in business? 
Either you are stupid or STUPID!!!! Go google or type "REASON CODES", do I have to spell it out to you? Here's the links pin head! Sepa Reason Codes:  www.sepaforcorporates.com/sepa-implementation/reason-codes-r-transactions-r-messages/  or  
E-pay Return Codes (Electronic Pay): https://support.buildium.com/hc/en-us/sections/200575816-E-pay-return-codes

GO TDA!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes:

No love and Light? Unconditional Love? LOL

You should really be careful who you are calling stupid and a pinhead. These posts are for everyone to see and so far, it's not looking so good for you. Most folks here will just think I was a little mean, but look at the circumstances. LOL

I'm glad to see that you are posting links, but they don't match up to what you were saying.

First off, you said to "google R-Codes" to which I replied that it would lead people astray if they did. I then posted a link to the codes that you were referring to and yes, they begin with "R". You DAMN WELL KNOW that there are many other codes.

Second, your now saying to google "Reason Codes",  which is something you should of posted in the first place to avoid some of the folks, who are also reading this thread, from getting a little lost.

Third, the first link you provided is for SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area

The last time I checked, we have been discussing the United States Federal Reserve and the folks trying to make payments with their United States Social Security card. The European Union doesn't have much to do with that. Stupid, eh?

Fourth, the second link you provided is to some place that deals with a Tenant Association, but if you notice, it says "Return Code", not "Reason Code". Just at a quick glance, they are the same as the "ACH Status Codes" to which I provided a link to. Pinhead, huh?

Fifth, let me know if English isn't your first language. Your comprehension or understanding of what's being posted seems to be a little lacking. You do seem to be able to form sentences well tho.

Are you with me in sending good vibes to the men and women who serve in our justice system who have to put up with all the nonsense?

Do you think that you can finally post the links for the sale or the bankruptcy of the United States of America?

What did you think about what I wrote on NESARA? Kind of blows that up a bit, don't you think?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:34 am

Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Pinhead-pinhead-25432674-1024-768

I think that she was giving you a compliment when calling you a Pinhead. He was an awesome force to be reckoned with LOL

IF ANYONE HAS ACTUALLY PAID BILLS ETC. USING THIS TDA PROCESS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE RECEIPTS OF PAYMENT.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 am

My dear @RamblerNash, sorry for calling you pin head, you're ok, man! I'm taking that back. 

R-CODES: I told you what "R" is for, and you have highlighted above. 

Links: I posted some to whomever that asked me, and in those links are more links to follow. I got tons of back and forth links of info. I've been gathered for years, and even if I post them all here, you don't believe anything I'm saying anyway. You analysed everything.

The language: You are absolutely write, I am a bilingual individual, so what? No one is perfect.

What is that Dove Oneness? Are you referring to those golds that were found and not even mentioned on any news media and the newspaper deliberately on 9/11 incident? If you are referring to those precious metals here's the links (they found lots of them): 
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/wtc-9-11-biggest-gold-heist-in-history/  

http://www.walterlippmann.com/docs1541.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/12/business/fi-50630 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI  Bonus Link

For NESARA (National Economic Security And Reformation Act): Under gag order, until time is right.
http://www.stage2omega.com/n-e-s-a-r-a/

https://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/history-of-nesara/

https://revolutionizingawareness.com/documentaries/st-germains-world-trust/   

http://www.godtheoriginalintent.com/historical_documents.html  Bonus link

http://ashlandsourcecenter.com/profiles/blogs/the-unknown-stranger-who  Bonus link

NESARA: It does not matter whether or not anyone believes this. It will happen as it has been so decreed by the Spiritual Hierarchy and this plan for the Earth's Ascension has been planned for over 2000 years. The Earth and all life on it will Ascend. Nothing can stop this from happening. It has reached a critical mass and over 90% of the lightworkers are now awakened and aware of the Divine Plan for planet Earth. 

NESARA: I said one time, yes and no TDA is part of NESARA, and I stopped there. I didn't want to elaborate any further. And the other part that you had highlighted above I said,  TDA, RV, NESARA, are just form of prosperity to get us to the threshold.
I still vote for TDA! Go TDA!!!!! :yes:

Last edited by avauinc on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:16 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Utilizing YOUR Treasury Direct Accounts Pinhead-pinhead-25432674-1024-768

I think that she was giving you a compliment when calling you a Pinhead. He was an awesome force to be reckoned with LOL

IF ANYONE HAS ACTUALLY PAID BILLS ETC. USING THIS TDA PROCESS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE RECEIPTS OF PAYMENT.

You'll see plenty of receipts of payment.....  but also plenty of reversals.   There may have been a few (early on) that slipped through, but not many.  Those are being touted as "proof".  Also one of the Admin in the "Ach payments... Secret account unleashed" FB group, Porsha Belle claims to have paid off $74,000 (I believe) worth of debt/purchases using this method.    She's the one that has the GoFundMe page to start a bank, which was taken down.  Now it's back, but it's "We The People Program" that is supposed to help lower income folks, but that's just the cover story because apparently it's not allowed to raise funds to start a bank.  So she has no problem making up stories.  https://www.gofundme.com/wethepeoplecu

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

Well there must be a way for these people to prove their claims of payment? Like showing a utility bill that clearly shows the previous month was paid? Anything??? Because all I am hearing about so far is the reversals.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:21 pm

avauinc wrote:My dear @RamblerNash, sorry for calling you pin head, you're ok, man! I'm taking that back.

OK, but I think PurpleSkyz definition was applicable. LOL  HELLRAISER!!!

R-CODES: I told you what "R" is for, and you have highlighted above. 

I think we have that covered now...

Links: I posted some to whomever that asked me, and in those links are more links to follow. I got tons of back and forth links of info. I've been gathered for years, and even if I post them all here, you don't believe anything I'm saying anyway. You analysed everything.

I believe that you believe. It's not just analysing, but also verifying.

The language: You are absolutely write, I am a bilingual individual, so what? No one is perfect.

My question wasn't to put you down, so don't even go there. It has to do with communicating better. Being bi-lingual has many advantages, such as being able to communicate to more people. Sometimes it's a word choice. Wink

What is that Dove Oneness? Are you referring to those golds that were found and not even mentioned on any news media and the newspaper deliberately on 9/11 incident? If you are referring to those precious metals here's the links (they found lots of them): 
https://911justicehalifax.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/wtc-9-11-biggest-gold-heist-in-history/  

http://www.walterlippmann.com/docs1541.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2001/sep/12/business/fi-50630 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI  Bonus Link

If your not familiar with the "Dove of Oneness", then your not aware of all the conspiracy nonsense surrounding NESARA. The gold at the World Trade Center was not what I was referring to.

For NESARA (National Economic Security And Reformation Act): Under gag order, until time is right.
http://www.stage2omega.com/n-e-s-a-r-a/

Oops. I spoke too soon. LOL Did you catch this from that article?

"Nancy is a big fan of the Dove." and "Just before the announcement at 9 am, Bush Sr. ordered the demolition of the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers to stop the international banking computers on Floors 1and 2 in the North Tower from initiating the new U.S. Treasury Bank system"

See the pictures I posted above of floors 1 and 2.

https://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/history-of-nesara/

This article talks about the bankruptcy of the United States, but doesn't site the source. Isn't that quite odd? Did you notice that they are also siting quotes and references from those Wacko Websites?

https://revolutionizingawareness.com/documentaries/st-germains-world-trust/   

Oh boy! Not even going to bother with this nonsense. Here's a link for you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Germain_Foundation

http://www.godtheoriginalintent.com/historical_documents.html  Bonus link

The link doesn't have anything to do with NESARA, TDA, or anything else as part of this discussion. I did find it interesting, but some of those links don't exist and the PDF's site sources that don't exist.

http://ashlandsourcecenter.com/profiles/blogs/the-unknown-stranger-who  Bonus link

LOL Someone who has a vivid imagination, posts it on a blog, and is offered as proof?

NESARA: It does not matter whether or not anyone believes this. It will happen as it has been so decreed by the Spiritual Hierarchy and this plan for the Earth's Ascension has been planned for over 2000 years. The Earth and all life on it will Ascend. Nothing can stop this from happening. It has reached a critical mass and over 90% of the lightworkers are now awakened and aware of the Divine Plan for planet Earth. 

A copy and paste quote from a Mark Huber newsletter from 2009 changed to 90% instead of 85% ? Really?

http://grt-intel.com/m-n_topics/nesara_announcement.htm

NESARA: I said one time, yes and no TDA is part of NESARA, and I stopped there. I didn't want to elaborate any further. And the other part that you had highlighted above I said,  TDA, RV, NESARA, are just form of prosperity to get us to the threshold.

I'd ask you for some links to that, but I don't think you can provide any.

I still vote for TDA! Go TDA!!!!! :yes:

From the looks of what you have posted, so far, you have done some research, but in the wrong direction. Part of doing research is to verify what is being posted.

Throwing out a bunch of nonsense is doing nothing but trying to mislead people. All your trying to do is to get folks to believe that you have done enough research to qualify you as someone who knows what they are talking about, because they wont take the time to go through the 10's, 100's, and 1,000's of articles that say the same thing, over and over, and verifying them.

As you have seen, I am able to debunk quite a bit of the nonsense with just a little simple logic. What I've ask for, and haven't been able to get, or find, is the facts that is the start of this whole thing. Without the base to go off of, everything posted about it, is just a lot of noise.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by avauinc Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Debunk all you want, ALL IS WELL! Go TDA!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

avauinc

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum