Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI

4 posters

Go down

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI Empty Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 pm

From the FBI's Scams and Safety PAGE

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud

Proponents of this scheme claim that the U.S. government or the Treasury Department control bank accounts—often referred to as “U.S. Treasury Direct Accounts”—for all U.S. citizens that can be accessed by submitting paperwork with state and federal authorities. Individuals promoting this scam frequently cite various discredited legal theories and may refer to the scheme as “Redemption,” “Strawman,” or “Acceptance for Value.” Trainers and websites will often charge large fees for “kits” that teach individuals how to perpetrate this scheme. They will often imply that others have had great success in discharging debt and purchasing merchandise such as cars and homes. Failures to implement the scheme successfully are attributed to individuals not following instructions in a specific order or not filing paperwork at correct times.

This scheme predominately uses fraudulent financial documents that appear to be legitimate. These documents are frequently referred to as “bills of exchange,” “promissory bonds,” “indemnity bonds,” “offset bonds,” “sight drafts,” or “comptrollers warrants.” In addition, other official documents are used outside of their intended purpose, like IRS forms 1099, 1099-OID, and 8300. This scheme frequently intermingles legal and pseudo legal terminology in order to appear lawful. Notaries may be used in an attempt to make the fraud appear legitimate. Often, victims of the scheme are instructed to address their paperwork to the Secretary of the Treasury.

Tips for Avoiding Redemption/Strawman/Bond Fraud:

• Be wary of individuals or groups selling kits that they claim will inform you how to access secret bank accounts.
  • Be wary of individuals or groups proclaiming that paying federal and/or state income tax is not necessary.
  • Do not believe that the U.S. Treasury controls bank accounts for all citizens.
  • Be skeptical of individuals advocating that speeding tickets, summons, bills, tax notifications, or similar documents can be resolved by writing “acceptance for value” on them.
  • If you know of anyone advocating the use of property liens to coerce acceptance of this scheme, contact your local FBI office.

https://www.fbi.gov/scams-and-safety/common-fraud-schemes/redemption-strawman-bond-fraud

READ MORE AT

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65670-treasury-direct-accounts-tda-updates-from-anna-von-reitz-zorra-others-7-23-17#316007

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI Empty Strawman

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:04 pm

There are no secret bank accounts.

The Treasury does not care about your bank account.

You are looking for trouble and complications if you believe this scam.

STAY CLEAR

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI Empty Re: Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:08 pm

:tup: :tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI 2245507099Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI Empty Re: Redemption / Strawman / Bond Fraud from the FBI

Post by Chaz Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Here's my question again ,has any one payed off there debt from this scam? That's what I thought.
  So you remember all the gurus that has endorsed  this scam? What dose  that tell you about there integrity? And you still believe what they say about the RV?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum