Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:12 pm

BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills!

Hello everyone!  Just got word from Tank and Fisher via the Real Truth Call that the authorities have now allowed citizens of the United States of America to access their hidden bank accounts. It seems that people are reporting that the process to pay your bills from your secret Strawman accounts are working.  I am still researching this but apparently they have converted the Strawman account into something called "Treasury Direct Accounts".  These TDA accounts have liquid funds listed under your personal name.  These accounts were established at the time of your birth or when you were issued a Social Security number.  The cabal used this registration and traded your name/Strawman/corporation in financial markets, making millions of dollars on your name.  Your name always appears in capital letters on all government documents which means you are being recognized as a corporation/Strawman.  I recommend you research Strawman on Youtube for more education on this topic.  From the intel provided it seems that they finally figured out how to access your Strawman accounts now known as TDA. People are paying for mortgages, utility bills, vehicles, student loans, credit card bills, and any other type of debt.  Please be aware that you are dealing with your social security number, so please use caution and you are taking personal responsibility for the information being shared here.  I have yet to confirm any of this, so this is rumor until proven otherwise. Proven means that you personally can access your funds.  Please join the Real Truth Call tonight for a Q&A session concerning these topics.  Thank you.

~AscensionWithEarth.Com

Please listen to Fisher and Tank intel update that was put out today 7/13/17 around 2pm eastern time.

Listen To Tank & Fisher Intel Update At

Sara M.: Related to the post I made yesterday that Darline questioned...

From another room: We can pay off all of our debts.

The Bureau of Public Debt is a bank that has been set up in Parkersburg, West Virginia. All that you need is the routing number which is 051736158 and your account number to this bank is your Social Security number. You cannot use your Social Security number to pay anyone else's debt. Each person must pay their own debt. You can pay any bills that you have including credit cards, car payments, mortgages, utility bills, phone bills you name it. The methods of payment use are online, over the phone or with written permission forms established for automatic payments.

Any forms that asked for the account holder name you are to put your name and I would suggest you writing each letter in capital letters. This was the Cabal's technique of Monetizing your name by making it a corporation. All capital letters is a connotation of a corporation. If you would like to have a conference call with me for your personal questions or intricate details about how to go about this, if this email if not explicit enough let me know and I will give you a conference number with the access pin.

Thursday or Friday might be good.

The information on the YouTube videos that Harvey Dent created is now obsolete as of this past Thursday. It has all been switched from the Federal Reserve Bank to the US Treasury and this Bureau of Public Debt has the US treasury routing number. It is no longer necessary to consider the alphabet on the back of your Social Security card. There is only one number that's needed for the routing number for everyone in the United States because all of the accounts to that routing number is individualized by the Social Security numbers. This is all tried and true. Check it out for yourselves.

In Love and Light,
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:41 am

I just saw a UFO fly over the cabal's main headquarters.  Welcome to the twilight zone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:28 am

I sent this post above to the FBI, see what happens, I believe, no I no what will come out of it ,investigation,then a arrest, knowing that this is  absolutely a scam, not hard to figure this one out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 pm

@Chaz wrote:
I sent this post above to the FBI, see what happens, I believe, no I no what will come out of it ,investigation,then a arrest, knowing that this is  absolutely a scam, not hard to figure this one out.

Good.  Glad you did that.  We can provide more info on Tank (Steffen Rowe) if needed.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steffenrowe

http://kre8change.com/

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:22 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills!

Hello everyone!  Just got word from Tank and Fisher via the Real Truth Call that the authorities have now allowed citizens of the United States of America to access their hidden bank accounts. It seems that people are reporting that the process to pay your bills from your secret Strawman accounts are working.  I am still researching this but apparently they have converted the Strawman account into something called "Treasury Direct Accounts".  These TDA accounts have liquid funds listed under your personal name.  These accounts were established at the time of your birth or when you were issued a Social Security number.  The cabal used this registration and traded your name/Strawman/corporation in financial markets, making millions of dollars on your name.  Your name always appears in capital letters on all government documents which means you are being recognized as a corporation/Strawman.  I recommend you research Strawman on Youtube for more education on this topic.  From the intel provided it seems that they finally figured out how to access your Strawman accounts now known as TDA. People are paying for mortgages, utility bills, vehicles, student loans, credit card bills, and any other type of debt.  Please be aware that you are dealing with your social security number, so please use caution and you are taking personal responsibility for the information being shared here.  I have yet to confirm any of this, so this is rumor until proven otherwise. Proven means that you personally can access your funds.  Please join the Real Truth Call tonight for a Q&A session concerning these topics.  Thank you.

~AscensionWithEarth.Com

Please listen to Fisher and Tank intel update that was put out today 7/13/17 around 2pm eastern time.

The Bureau of Public Debt is a bank that has been set up in Parkersburg, West Virginia. All that you need is the routing number which is 051736158 and your account number to this bank is your Social Security number. You cannot use your Social Security number to pay anyone else's debt. Each person must pay their own debt. You can pay any bills that you have including credit cards, car payments, mortgages, utility bills, phone bills you name it. The methods of payment use are online, over the phone or with written permission forms established for automatic payments.

Any forms that asked for the account holder name you are to put your name and I would suggest you writing each letter in capital letters. This was the Cabal's technique of Monetizing your name by making it a corporation. All capital letters is a connotation of a corporation. If you would like to have a conference call with me for your personal questions or intricate details about how to go about this, if this email if not explicit enough let me know and I will give you a conference number with the access pin.

The information on the YouTube videos that Harvey Dent created is now obsolete as of this past Thursday. It has all been switched from the Federal Reserve Bank to the US Treasury and this Bureau of Public Debt has the US treasury routing number. It is no longer necessary to consider the alphabet on the back of your Social Security card. There is only one number that's needed for the routing number for everyone in the United States because all of the accounts to that routing number is individualized by the Social Security numbers. This is all tried and true. Check it out for yourselves.

In Love and Light,

Smells of OPPT!

Keep talking guys. You just gave me a piece of the puzzle I have been looking for...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

@Ssmith wrote:

~AscensionWithEarth.Com

In Love and Light,

What an interesting weblink they put out. LOL

Names

Prachi Mahajan

List of domain names registred by Prachi Mahajan

Domain NameCreate DateRegistrar
awards-winners.com2013-03-17godaddy.com
hot-tablets-deals.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
canada-banks-info.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
holidaystracker.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
tabletsphablets.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
tablets-help.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
portalseven.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
us-banks-info.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
bank-swift-codes.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
check-routing-numbers.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
uk-banks-info.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
india-banks.info2011-09-28wild west domains, llc (r213-lrms)
banking-holidays.com2014-11-28godaddy.com
post-office-holidays.com2014-12-15godaddy.com
askmeonfitness.com2015-09-20godaddy.com
thefitnessprofession.info2015-09-20godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
askmeonfitness.in2015-09-20godaddy.com, llc (r101-afin)
theturpentinetunnel.com2015-11-27godaddy.com
yoursports.in2016-01-31godaddy.com, llc (r101-afin)
neocretetechnologies.com2011-12-10net4.in
mygamestracker.com2016-01-31godaddy.com
thefitnessprofession.com2015-09-20godaddy.com
court-holidays.com2014-12-26godaddy.com
courtholidays.com2014-12-26godaddy.com
ufitterminal.com2014-11-10godaddy.com
uk-public-holidays.com2014-08-10godaddy.com
us-public-holidays.com2014-06-10godaddy.com
india-public-holidays.com2014-06-10godaddy.com
canada-stat-holidays.com2014-06-10godaddy.com
hongkong-banks-info.com2014-01-22godaddy.com
hk-banks-info.com2014-01-22godaddy.com
uk-bank-holidays.com2014-01-03godaddy.com
bankstracker.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
india-banks-info.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
mahajansoftechsolutions.com2013-05-14wildwestdomains.com
tablets-deals.com2013-01-13godaddy.com
urfitnessterminal.com2014-10-31godaddy.com
singapore-banks-info.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
mortgage-emi-calculator.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
emi-calc.com2014-03-23godaddy.com
australia-banks-info.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
bsb-numbers.com2014-03-23wildwestdomains.com
awardsandwinners.com2013-12-08godaddy.com
us-routing-numbers.com2013-10-14wildwestdomains.com
tablets-prices.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
tablets-phablets.com2013-10-14godaddy.com
usbanksdirectory.com2013-01-02godaddy.com
http://domainbigdata.com/nj/JmAiZzJVE7kaOZVU9YXA8Q

Now if you go to one of the banks listed on that website, lets say Wells Fargo in Arizona, they point to Minneapolis. LOL

http://us-banks-info.com/routing-numbers/wells-fargo-bank-na-(arizona)-routing-numbers/

The same for Nevada. LMAO!

http://us-banks-info.com/routing-numbers/wells-fargo-bank-na-(nevada)-routing-numbers/

Something is definitely not right about that website! LMAO!

Maybe we should ask the guy in India who owns it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17   Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

It's just not a national but international scam ,most con artists work out of the USA, because it's hard for even the FBI or local law enforcement to prosecute or even make a arrest, laws are different over seas or none at all, I'm not surprised about India, nevertheless it is a SCAM !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BREAKING NEWS - NESARA Has Started! Access your Strawman Accounts to Pay Your Bills! 7/13/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO :: TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO & Discussions-