Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status

+6
Kevind53
Red Panda
Sam I Am
Harold4187
Ssmith
Ethel Biscuit
10 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status Empty Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status

Post by Red Panda Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Why didn't the exchange happen before the election, as Dave's intel suggested?  What is the current status? 

1) funds are moving
2) we're very close
3) something about paymasters
4) stuff is moving
5) The cabal is not yet neutered
6) There is good news, but I am not at liberty to disclose it
7) The banks are not yet safe enough
8) The bank was hacked and codes were changed
9) The SWIFT system is still vulnerable
10) OOM lady messed it up

This week, the winner is #4 again. 

Dave's explanation @ the 8 minute mark of his 11/09/16 show: 
I've been reporting that Paymasters have had the money in their accounts.  What myself and some others began to realize was that those sources of information weren't real accurate.  It was kind of like there was some distortion that was in there, but we can say that stuff is moving in the major financial center where all this stuff takes place.

We have found out that all of our primary sources have basically gone in blackout, they can't talk.  Anything that was coming out, we realized it was designed to be what is called a smokescreen - to put information out to keep people distracted so there wouldn't be a bunch of pressure that was being put upon them.  I will probably have more update information in about two days. 

I can share more at my workshops (hint, hint). 

No pressure Dave, just show us the money Rolling Eyes

So Dave, when you reported that the Paymasters had the money, if that wasn't from your Primary Sources, why would you pass on info that was second hand and liable to be wrong, as you now say?

Later in the show, Dave says:
I've been in direct contact with what I call really major funding money sources in Hong Kong, in another major city in another major place for well over a year and a half now.

All of them have said, we have the money, but we are waiting for the right time to be authorized to release it. 

So now Dave tells us that the money has not even been released.  So all the previous weeks in which he stated that funds were moving and paymasters had them in their accounts was misinformation.

So, what are they waiting for?
I'm a firm believer that this money gets released when we, as a group, have a collective consciousness of being at peace with this money, we're not in anxiety around it.

So it is not a business transaction as many were led to believe.  It is not a simple currency exchange.  There are strings attached - rather vague strings.  Was that in the contract?

Yet, we are also to believe that this money is to "help fix and heal and change this world", but only when those involved are at peace with the money, money they don't yet have, and have been waiting to receive for 18 months. 

Confused?  Yep, so am I. Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2322496710

Last edited by Red Panda on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 am; edited 5 times in total
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:20 pm

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2245507099Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status Empty Re: Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:37 pm

YOu've been lying about that as well as everything else you have said.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865  Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865  Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865  Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:10 pm

He is a habitual liar, that's for sure-He'll die that way- No great loss anyway-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 am

Before the election Dave said they were working hard to push the funds out, then he says they were waiting for the election to be over. 

Later in the show Dave says about those with the funds:
What shifts and changes the mindset of someone at the top is when we as a collective come to that point to release it.  When we as a collective come to that point that we have the right focus,the right consciousness, the right energy, and the right attitudes to bring it to that. 

From a biblical perspective Jesus said that was always the position of faith.  He says anything is possible for those who believe.  Believing and faith is basically the same thing, they are just two perceptions of how they are talked about.  He says faith is what changes things.  Faith is what puts things into action.  It has some influence on affecting the outcome of things you would like to see. 

Dave has done this before - he turns it back to the people waiting on the funds, rather than those providing them.  The funds are waiting for the people to be in the right mindset to receive them. 
really?    Something that hard to qualify paves the way for endless excuses. 
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:03 am

Red Panda wrote:
Dave has done this before - he turns it back to the people waiting on the funds, rather than those providing them.  The funds are waiting for the people to be in the right mindset to receive them.

Yep, not just Dave though - it's a favourite trick of all sorts of conmen. Fake medical advice ("you didn't follow the 'protocol' strictly enough"), ghosts/esp/telepathy ("you're too skeptical") etc etc etc

The "it only works if you have faith" line is an all-time favourite with these sorts of people.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Exchange report for November 22, 2016. 

Here are our choices for the status of the private exchange:

1) stuff is moving (3 times)
2) funds are moving
3) we're very close
4) something about paymasters

This week, the winner is a variation on #1.  Again.  That's 3 weeks in a row that Dave says stuff is moving, but he has also stated that the funds have yet to be released and they are waiting for the people involved to be at peace with the money.  So which is it?

From Dave's newsletter:
All is well and things are progressing on the exchange front.  I will have more info next week.

Dave, how can all be well, when folks have been waiting 18 months for this exchange to take place?  How can things be described as progressing if the funds have not been released yet?  If people do not have the "right focus,the right consciousness, the right energy, and the right attitudes", why were they invited into a private exchange in the first place?

Dave also writes:
Monday was one of the best meetings with a great exchange intel source

Wonderful, another source of intel !
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2322496710

No video newsletter or Wednesday broadcast this week folks, you'll have to hang on for another week!  Dave's on the road
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 258310255 
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:03 am

Nov. 23rd, No Radio Broadcast or Newsletter this Week.

Posted on November 22, 2016 by Dave Schmidt  

I am traveling home from a week in Texas to Arizona, so no broadcast or newsletter this week.Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status Dsc01050-2

Happy Thanks giving to Everyone!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Pay no attention to the man that puts rattlesnakes in his girlfriend's clothes basket.....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status Empty You cant fix stupid

Post by Harold4187 Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Why would china have the money. I thought were waiting in Iraq

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Neither have the money to pull anything off, and these dumba$$ gurus will tell anyone anything to line their pockets, while everyone else goes down the crapper- They don't care about you, me, anybody but themselves, and it will always be that way UNTIL, somebody decides to arrest and hang these lyin snakes- If anyone has an inch of common sense, nobody listens to these scumbags-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:35 pm

"funds are moving" is so easy to say.  I mean, funds are always moving.  Trillions of dollars are traded each day on forex.  Nations, banks, businesses ... etc. are constantly moving money around the globe.  You might as well say the wind is blowing.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Harold4187 wrote:Why would china have the money. I thought were waiting in Iraq

It is a private exchange.  This means it doesn't matter what is happening in Iraq or Vietnam.  As far as this private deal is concerned, Dave is not waiting on an RV or a GCR. 

These benevolent folks will take your Dinar, Dong, and in some cases, Zim and give you USD for it. 

Why?  Dave says, to rehydrate the banking system, to fulfill the original intent of the Bretton Woods agreement.  To spread the money far and wide, to end financial slavery. 

Sam I Am wrote:"funds are moving" is so easy to say.  I mean, funds are always moving.  Trillions of dollars are traded each day on forex.  Nations, banks, businesses ... etc. are constantly moving money around the globe.  You might as well say the wind is blowing.

True enough, but he has to say something to give the impression that the deal will actually take place.  Otherwise the natives may get restless and Dave may have a real situation on his hands.
   :panda :
Unfortunately, all it is so far, is a waiting game.  waiting

Folks have turned in their currencies, and after 18 months, have nothing in return.  They have signed an NDA, so they probably don't have much recourse.  Evidently there is no time frame or deadline in their contract either. 

So the folks who turned in their currencies just have to wait.
  waiting
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:17 am

On November 30, Dave came out with some big news - things are happening in Reno!  As for our list of where the exchange is this week, it pretty much is the same as the last three weeks, a variation on stuff is happening, just that it is now happening in Reno. 

1) stuff is moving (now 4 times, this week in Reno)
2) funds are moving
3) we're very close

Perhaps special mention should go to Dave's phrase, "Our Ship Has Docked in Reno!!!".  Why is Reno significant?  Dave explains it has to do with the gambling laws of Nevada.  This should make anyone waiting on funds in what Dave calls Round One think again.  If you hand your currencies over to someone based on a contract written up using the jurisdiction of a state that makes it legal to gamble, how much chance is there to get your currencies back?  If on top of that you signed an NDA, where does that leave you?

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:40 am

Well here we are and funds are still moving. If it is taking Dave this long to have a movement, maybe he should try ex-lax...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865  Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865  Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865  Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:04 am

yes because he is full of ScHmIdT but I don't think ex lax is going to help much hahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2245507099Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:57 pm

I know what will work, I'll call 'Roto-Rooter', that will fix his sorry ass- :winky winky:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:42 pm

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status Notsur10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:50 am

Red Panda wrote:On November 30, Dave came out with some big news - things are happening in Reno!  As for our list of where the exchange is this week, it pretty much is the same as the last three weeks, a variation on stuff is happening, just that it is now happening in Reno. 

1) stuff is moving (now 4 times, this week in Reno)
2) funds are moving
3) we're very close
11) Recovering from a head concussion

Perhaps special mention should go to Dave's phrase, "Our Ship Has Docked in Reno!!!".  Why is Reno significant?  Dave explains it has to do with the gambling laws of Nevada.  This should make anyone waiting on funds in what Dave calls Round One think again.  If you hand your currencies over to someone based on a contract written up using the jurisdiction of a state that makes it legal to gamble, how much chance is there to get your currencies back?  If on top of that you signed an NDA, where does that leave you?

Dave Schmidt - Private Exchange Status 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

:winky winky: 

Interesting addition #11. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Picking up where I left off, on December 6, Dave was on the beach in Mexico taking a break after hosting 4 workshops in 5 weeks.  Although Dave's contact, Jason, did not report that his contact was paid, Dave says, "we're very close", Reason #2

Dave added a new reason this week, "HSBC is taking over from Wells Fargo" which becomes #11.
Dave further reported that HSBC will have 60% ownership of Wells Fargo.  I have found no evidence this took place.  Anyone?

Dave says this takeover will delay things about a week to ten days.  This would put receipt of funds around mid December.  Dave was hoping for better news for his radio program on December 7, but he was ill and the program was reduced to a brief statement by his assistant, Blanca.

1) stuff is moving (4 times)
2) we're very close (2 times)
2) funds are moving
11) HSBC is taking over from Wells Fargo

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:05 pm

The update for December 14 was very brief.  Dave said nothing was happening in Reno, but in Hong Kong, some of the very top Elders did get paid.  This is a new one, so it becomes #12

1) stuff is moving (4 times)
2) we're very close (2 times)
2) funds are moving
11) HSBC is taking over from Wells Fargo
12) Some of the very top Elders in Hong Kong did get paid

Round One of this private exchange has over 15,000 people in it and has now been in a holding pattern for over 18 months.  Dave is not the organizer of Round One, he is a participant.  Dave says it will take "scores of trillions" to fund Round One and the money will come from some very large trusts.

Dave reports that there are about 12,500 people on his private exchange list which he calls Round Two.  These folks are waiting for Round One to be funded before they will be able to submit their paperwork and currencies.

Last edited by Red Panda on Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 pm

lol

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum