Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."




Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
 
HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 
 

 Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER


Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:07 pm

That brings us back to who heads up the Gen64 group now? They all seemed to have vanished! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:09 pm

I wonder who WF has down for their contact person in the event of an RV. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:09 pm



Well with the recent retirement of Wiley Morgan and KCMANA from The Generals64 Group, which others are going to follow in the same footsteps?


Adam Montana, Aggiedad77, Backdoc, BGG, Blaino, Bluewolf, Bondlady, Breitling, Bruce, Chattels, Dan (Tony's Old partner), Dave Schmidt, Debtarheelgirl, Dr. Clarke, Delta, Ennorste, Frank26, Freewaybill, Hub, MillionDay, Mountain Goat, Poppy3, Sczin11, Stevel, Stryker, Susan (Poof/Zap's sidekick), TLar, tman23, wmawhite, ZAP?

How many of those will have some "officials" seeking them out for their involvement in this "investment" like The BH Group, The Sterling Group, Dinar Corp?

TerryK is just one such case, but how many more will be involved with the current indictments?

TNT Tony, The PIF Group leaders, RayRen, Pam, Okie, The WSOMN Group??

And let's not forget about WINSTON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Well, just recently we've seen TANK, Wolfy, Martha, Bodi and Yosef go underground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Did you buy Dinar or one of the other currencies based from the statements made from The Generals64 Group?

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation


The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire. 


https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:13 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
Well, just recently we've seen TANK, Wolfy, Martha, Bodi and Yosef go underground.


Hmmm? I wonder why? LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 pm

I almost forgot!  AdminBill from WSOMN gets rid of all his star intel providers and now is threatening to close his forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:21 pm



Do you see what happens when you ask questions and keep the pressure on them!!




Are you tired of the Guru's lying to you? Have you thought to ask them where they are getting their INTEL? You would be surprised what you will find when you ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Ask a Guru a question?  Better be careful, because that is a banning offense and you'll be removed from the email list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 34005
Join date : 2011-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:32 pm

THIS VIDEO IS AWESOME!  YOU NEED TO REPOST IN ITS OWN THREAD!

*****************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:33 pm



Or they close the doors and wont let you in!


Haven't you seen that happen, not just with Generals64, but with other forums?

TNT, WSOMN, etc...

When you get to smart and start asking questions...BAM!

Your gone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:18 pm

I still want to know who is in possession of the email list!  Is that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Who is the contact person?  Who do you contact to get reinstated in the event someone forgets what email account they signed up with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:37 pm

MAYBE TRADE KNOWS,OR MAYBE HE DOESN'T,LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS JUMPING SHIP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:33 pm

I read on Recaps,every one glorifying them for there hard work, what good is it,if it is falling apart,plus who has benefited from it? This RV scam could go on for a while yet until we see all the scam artist rounded up,but this group as far as I see has not accomplished any thing,
I know Trade is reading this,I'm not complaining,I am asking for truth ,now who are we to ask now? Your leadership as lift,what does that say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:36 pm

I just read Bluwolve"s post on Recaps, apparently he is trying to take over the leadership of the general 64 group,boy what a mess,
So Trade is Bluwolve now the leadership? Do you have his email so I can ask him about the group?Or where is my information is now?
To me it seems the group is up for grabs,certainly I can't get no answers from wells Fargo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:05 pm

@Chaz wrote:
I just read Bluwolve"s post on Recaps, apparently he is trying to take over the leadership of the general 64 group,boy what a mess,
 So Trade is Bluwolve now the leadership? Do you have his email so I can ask him about the group?Or where is my information is now?
 To me it seems the group is up for grabs,certainly I can't get no answers from wells Fargo.


Yep...Who has the information now? Who had it in the past? Is it being kept somewhere or is it going to be deleted?

Why doesn't Wells Fargo know about this list? Wouldn't they just say to contact the Generals64 Group for the details since they are handling that part of the deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Apparently every thing was done in secret,the buck is past on back & forth from the leadership which is no longer ,to wells Fargo who has no clue,because supposedly it was done in secret,now to blu wolve,who seems to think he knows.
Who does know,where is the paperwork,so the public,which are the ones that has signed up, can view it,what happened to the emails from the general 64 group,why did I have to read this on RECAPS of all places? WHERE IS MY INFORMATION?!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:24 pm



Maybe FreewayBill can answer the question concerning the Generals64 Group since they have made contact with the caretaker?



@Ssmith wrote:
GEN64 GROUP IS JUST FINE AND INTACT... NO WORRIES ~ FREEWAY BILL .....4/4/2016 Started by FreewayBill, Today, 12:27 PM Posted Today, 12:27 PM I Have been asked by the caretaker of the group information for the Gen64/Studley/WF Group to let you know that the resignation of a few people from the group administration changes absolutely nothing and everything is still intact and you are in the same position that you were in before. relax and let this blessing come to you... please pick up for Dinarrecaps and let everyone know that all is well and we are just waiting for the massive call that will come in time... GOD BLESS THE USA Freeway Bill


Recaps may also know something about it also?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Well maybe we can get freewaybill email address & get the information about our information. LOL,,as if that would every happen, to take someone's word that hides behind a handle is not exactly someone I could trust saying anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:07 pm



It seems that Bluwolf and FreewayBill had a call together. LOL


Look at all these Guru's that know one another. LOL

-----

FreeWayBill / BluWolf (call)


Posted by BamBam on March 25, 2012

FreewayBill & Bluwolf From Cap’s Corner…..7:15 PM PST / 3-24-2012


Quote :
[FreewayBill] Friends, This is not just another article…. This is a tell….. They are using the Arab Summit as an excuse for right this minute, but you will see that a country cannot host a Summit with worthless currency. Why do you think everything just seemed to come together this weekend? What a better way to kick off the Summit but by RVing your currency to show off the most valuable currency in the world???? Throw your shovels away …… no need to dig any longer. I believe we will arrive at our destination within hours from now…..Bank on Monday. We all need to give props where they are deserved and this group has worked together so well and we have a lot to be happy about. We also need to send props to Jonny, Bella and a lot of other great intel providers…..Let’s have a great week.

[bluwolf] Noah…..START CLOSING THE DOORS OF YOUR ARK FOR THE RAIN WILL START TO FALL.
[bluwolf] LISTEN UP,THE BANKS ARE READY AND WAITING…..THE RATES WILL BE HIGH…..THERE ARE NO HOLDUPS. GET YOUR STUFF IN PLACE…..TIMEFRAME, MINUTE TO MINUTE…..ASN.

Bloomberg Article: Iraq To Pay 480 Million Owed To Egyptian Workers From Years Ago
LINK: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0…years-ago.html

http://dinarcalls.com/?p=579
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Well, there ya go, that's the new leadership of the general 64 group,maybe we can get some straight answers from them,LOL,,!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:21 pm

@Chaz wrote:
Well, there ya go, that's the new leadership of the general 64 group,maybe we can get some straight answers from them,LOL,,!


LOL Maybe not.

"There is nothing more that I can do for you." --FreewayBill

http://www.dinardaily.net/t52988-freeway-bill-at-i4u-now-it-s-time-to-say-goodbye
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:30 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:


Maybe FreewayBill can answer the question concerning the Generals64 Group since they have made contact with the caretaker?



@Ssmith wrote:
GEN64 GROUP IS JUST FINE AND INTACT... NO WORRIES ~ FREEWAY BILL .....4/4/2016 Started by FreewayBill, Today, 12:27 PM Posted Today, 12:27 PM I Have been asked by the caretaker of the group information for the Gen64/Studley/WF Group to let you know that the resignation of a few people from the group administration changes absolutely nothing and everything is still intact and you are in the same position that you were in before. relax and let this blessing come to you... please pick up for Dinarrecaps and let everyone know that all is well and we are just waiting for the massive call that will come in time... GOD BLESS THE USA Freeway Bill


Recaps may also know something about it also?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong

So exactly who is the "caretaker" of the Gen64/Studley/WF Group's information? 

Is it Dinar Recaps???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:04 am

@Ssmith wrote:
So exactly who is the "caretaker" of the Gen64/Studley/WF Group's information? 

Is it Dinar Recaps???

Nope.

Dinar Recaps has our own email list of course, as do most all websites.

The Dinar Recaps Team

*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:14 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
So exactly who is the "caretaker" of the Gen64/Studley/WF Group's information? 

Is it Dinar Recaps???

Nope.

Dinar Recaps has our own email list of course, as do most all websites.

The Dinar Recaps Team


Thank you for your reply.

How are the fish doing? Are they still eating OK?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:18 am

Thanks for asking Nash, yes, the fish are eating well.

I think my clown fish too much, they have grown a bit in the 3-4 months I have had them.

I might need to buy some new coral soon, been awhile.

*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:26 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
Thanks for asking Nash, yes, the fish are eating well.

I think my clown fish too much, they have grown a bit in the 3-4 months I have had them.

I might need to buy some new coral soon, been awhile.


Yea...They do like to hide in the coral.

If they are getting too big, you might need to make a cave out of them. LOL

Do you have the orange ones or some of the exotic ones?


Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
So exactly who is the "caretaker" of the Gen64/Studley/WF Group's information? 

Is it Dinar Recaps???

Nope.

Dinar Recaps has our own email list of course, as do most all websites.

The Dinar Recaps Team

That's too bad, as many people don't have the same email address that they had when they signed up with the Group and are concerned they won't be notified in the event of the RV. 

Since you've had a longstanding relationship with them, perhaps there could be something worked out between Recaps & Gen64 group leadership.

Everyone reads Dinar Recaps so Recaps would be the perfect place to post contact information for the 'caretaker' of the list so people could update their info.  Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
Thanks for asking Nash, yes, the fish are eating well.

I think my clown fish too much, they have grown a bit in the 3-4 months I have had them.

I might need to buy some new coral soon, been awhile.


Yea...They do like to hide in the coral.

If they are getting too big, you might need to make a cave out of them. LOL

Do you have the orange ones or some of the exotic ones?




My friend has a pair of those all black and white ones...they are nice.


Here are my guys (the blue is from the lights btw).  Sorry for the blurry pictures, one was chasing the other when I was trying to take the picture.



*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:42 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
So exactly who is the "caretaker" of the Gen64/Studley/WF Group's information? 

Is it Dinar Recaps???

Nope.

Dinar Recaps has our own email list of course, as do most all websites.

The Dinar Recaps Team

That's too bad, as many people don't have the same email address that they had when they signed up with the Group and are concerned they won't be notified in the event of the RV. 

Since you've had a longstanding relationship with them, perhaps there could be something worked out between Recaps & Gen64 group leadership.

Everyone reads Dinar Recaps so Recaps would be the perfect place to post contact information for the 'caretaker' of the list so people could update their info.  Thanks!


SS,
I am not sure what you mean that Recaps had a "longstanding relationship".  Dinar Recaps posts what others are saying, we have NO relationships with anyone.  Dinar Recaps signed up on the list like everyone else at the time.  


If I remember correctly, in the beginning of that "group", Recaps was told that any information would be sent  to us directly to ONLY email it to our email subscribers.  Then maybe 2 years ago, we were told that people had to be directly on the list.  We were told to tell our readers that.  And many people were annoyed and confused.


Unofficially we were told that possibly we could email out the information to our readers, but that would be decided later.


Recaps has said the following
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
This is RECAPS stand on the situation. UNTIL a RV happens, we can NOT be 100% sure Recaps will be allowed to post EVERY bank deal or opportunity (or 800#). We hope we will, but is up to the people in charge of those deals to decide that. And as we all know, it is a very fluid situation and subject to change.  


I hope that helps some.


The Dinar Recaps Team

*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:36 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@RamblerNash wrote:
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
Thanks for asking Nash, yes, the fish are eating well.

I think my clown fish too much, they have grown a bit in the 3-4 months I have had them.

I might need to buy some new coral soon, been awhile.


Yea...They do like to hide in the coral.

If they are getting too big, you might need to make a cave out of them. LOL

Do you have the orange ones or some of the exotic ones?




My friend has a pair of those all black and white ones...they are nice.


Here are my guys (the blue is from the lights btw).  Sorry for the blurry pictures, one was chasing the other when I was trying to take the picture.




I almost set up a salt water aquarium and clownfish was going to be one of my picks. There is something about watching fish swimming around that is relaxing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:48 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
So exactly who is the "caretaker" of the Gen64/Studley/WF Group's information? 

Is it Dinar Recaps???

Nope.

Dinar Recaps has our own email list of course, as do most all websites.

The Dinar Recaps Team

That's too bad, as many people don't have the same email address that they had when they signed up with the Group and are concerned they won't be notified in the event of the RV. 

Since you've had a longstanding relationship with them, perhaps there could be something worked out between Recaps & Gen64 group leadership.

Everyone reads Dinar Recaps so Recaps would be the perfect place to post contact information for the 'caretaker' of the list so people could update their info.  Thanks!


SS,
I am not sure what you mean that Recaps had a "longstanding relationship".  Dinar Recaps posts what others are saying, we have NO relationships with anyone.  Dinar Recaps signed up on the list like everyone else at the time.  


If I remember correctly, in the beginning of that "group", Recaps was told that any information would be sent  to us directly to ONLY email it to our email subscribers.  Then maybe 2 years ago, we were told that people had to be directly on the list.  We were told to tell our readers that.  And many people were annoyed and confused.


Unofficially we were told that possibly we could email out the information to our readers, but that would be decided later.


Recaps has said the following
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
This is RECAPS stand on the situation. UNTIL a RV happens, we can NOT be 100% sure Recaps will be allowed to post EVERY bank deal or opportunity (or 800#). We hope we will, but is up to the people in charge of those deals to decide that. And as we all know, it is a very fluid situation and subject to change.  


I hope that helps some.


The Dinar Recaps Team


I think that Ss was referring to this post, and some others, that has your statements referencing "The Group" and generals64:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:04 am

Recaps Note: Thank you Asells and WiseWarrior for sending this to us: The Group Referred to here is ONE BIG GROUP that includes ALL People who receive the daily Recaps Newsletter and ALL People who have signed up with Generals64….Its one big Group and all people will receive the email at the same time. Thank you ..The Dinar Recaps Team)

http://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong


So it seems that the "caretaker" of the Gen64 list that Freeway Bill referred today (http://www.dinardaily.net/t53026-important-clarification-for-all-of-dinarland-from-freeway-bill#274173) has the the list for "The One Big Group" that includes the Dinar Recaps list.  Did I read that correctly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:44 am

@Ssmith wrote:
Recaps Note: Thank you Asells and WiseWarrior for sending this to us: The Group Referred to here is ONE BIG GROUP that includes ALL People who receive the daily Recaps Newsletter and ALL People who have signed up with Generals64….Its one big Group and all people will receive the email at the same time. Thank you ..The Dinar Recaps Team)

http://www.dinardaily.net/t26297-800-talk-from-recrapslong


So it seems that the "caretaker" of the Gen64 list that Freeway Bill referred today (http://www.dinardaily.net/t53026-important-clarification-for-all-of-dinarland-from-freeway-bill#274173) has the the list for "The One Big Group" that includes the Dinar Recaps list.  Did I read that correctly?


You are reading information that is 2 1/2 years old.  Which has changed.


I do not think I said they had Recaps email list.   Though, maybe they do, maybe the do not.


Above, in my post at 9:42pm (ET), I posted the following:

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
If I remember correctly, in the beginning of that "group", Recaps was told that any information would be sent  to us directly to ONLY email it to our email subscribers.  Then maybe 2 years ago, we were told that people had to be directly on the list.  We were told to tell our readers that.  And many people were annoyed and confused.

The Dinar Recaps Team

*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2015-10-28
Age : 37
Location : The Mitten

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:27 am

It really doesn't matter if the information is 10 years old. Dinar Recaps don't have an issue with reposting rumors and bogus intel that's been used since day one of this scam. Same lies different different guru. Quit being bias and use the resource you have to educate your readers that this was one expensive prostate exam that they paid for out of pocket.

*****************
Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:30 am

AMEN, BROTHER, how are you today my friend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2015-10-28
Age : 37
Location : The Mitten

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:33 am

Doing great Chaz, how's youe recovery coming along?

*****************
Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:37 am

Slow,but at least still kicking,LOL,,! Hopefully I'll be back at work middle of next week, I appreciate you asking,means a lot.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2015-10-28
Age : 37
Location : The Mitten

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Good to hear buddy, you were the first to accept me here. I'll always appreciate that.

*****************
Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:40 pm

Your welcome my friend,would like to meet you in person one day.or actually talk to you by phone.
I like a person with a sense of humor.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member
avatar

Posts : 271
Join date : 2015-10-28
Age : 37
Location : The Mitten

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:39 pm

An additional rant about Dinar Recaps. Your site and similar sites are more guilty then the "guru's" themselves. You are a one stop shop for all the rumors and intel you know is as sincere as a fortune cookie. You have a platform you can use to help expose fraudulent behavior, its ludicrous and asinine that you choose to do the opposite. You promote these despicable cons for a profit, regardless of how few ads you display you deliberately act as if your team is a group of sociopath's. Please educate!

*****************
Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:53 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
@Chaz wrote:
Well, there ya go, that's the new leadership of the general 64 group,maybe we can get some straight answers from them,LOL,,!


LOL Maybe not.

"There is nothing more that I can do for you." --FreewayBill

http://www.dinardaily.net/t52988-freeway-bill-at-i4u-now-it-s-time-to-say-goodbye


More on "The Caretaker" from Freewaybill:

"I have been asked by the Caretaker of the Names and Information on the List of the Major Group which includes the GEN64/STUDLEY/WF list to make the following clarification:"


http://www.dinardaily.net/t53026-important-clarification-for-all-of-dinarland-from-freeway-bill

Just how many people were authorized to have the list of your information?




Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:03 am



"We have always been available to answer questions when asked"


http://www.dinardaily.net/t53077-is-4th-time-the-only-leader-of-the-generals64-group-left


Who is left in the group leadership to ask?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:48 am

Apparently FreewayBill knows.  We could ask him. 



Do you think Dinar Recaps could help us get in touch with him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dinar Recaps
SPECIAL GUEST
SPECIAL GUEST
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2014-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
Apparently FreewayBill knows.  We could ask him. 



Do you think Dinar Recaps could help us get in touch with him?

I am sorry, but due to privacy and safety concerns, Dinar Recaps does not connect any person with another (it has always been our policy).  


Honestly, we do not have peoples ("gurus") emails handy (yes some we could find if we had to.)  We have never contacted anyone for a post.  They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us.


Best to all,


The Dinar Recaps Team

*****************
www.DinarRecaps.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks for your response.  Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2014-09-21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:46 am

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
Apparently FreewayBill knows.  We could ask him. 



Do you think Dinar Recaps could help us get in touch with him?

I am sorry, but due to privacy and safety concerns, Dinar Recaps does not connect any person with another (it has always been our policy).  

OF COURSE NOT? EXCEPT WHEN I GET AN EMAIL FROM YOUTUBE SAYING IT'S YOU MR. KEN SI....SAYING IT'S YOU! REPORTING ON MY VIDEO?

Honestly, we do not have peoples ("gurus") emails handy (yes some we could find if we had to.)  We have never contacted anyone for a post.  They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR DISCLAIMER ON YOUR SITE!  
Best to all, 


The Dinar Recaps Team

HELLO SPECIAL GUEST 

*****************
            TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 8998
Join date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 pm

@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
Apparently FreewayBill knows.  We could ask him. 



Do you think Dinar Recaps could help us get in touch with him?

I am sorry, but due to privacy and safety concerns, Dinar Recaps does not connect any person with another (it has always been our policy).  


Honestly, we do not have peoples ("gurus") emails handy (yes some we could find if we had to.)  We have never contacted anyone for a post.  They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us.


Best to all,


The Dinar Recaps Team


"
They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us."

Collecting them from other websites and posting them means that you have the source, but having them sent to you when you don't know the source is be a little bit of a concern for some, as you already know.

On another thread you said:


@Dinar Recaps wrote:
We have always received her (Mnt Goat) posts sent from another person.  So we can not check her IP.

Again, the name on that email is different.  On the top of the emails it says something like  "Thanks for posting in Dinar Recaps.  George H".  

So it seems to me that Mnt Goat sends it to George, who sends it to another person, that person then sends it to Dinar Recaps to post.

In the past (not very often), George has left comments on Mnt Goat posts (and maybe other posts, but I am not 100% sure).

As far as Dr. Clarke, he has left comments on posts at Recaps also, AS WELL as email us directly with a few posts.

Again, it seems to me, all these IP's are from different areas.


So my question to you is how do you know that the email sent to you to post isn't some dealer to increase their sales of currency, or by some other person for other nefarious reasons, like Josef, TANK, and others like them?
  --Just asking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member
avatar

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2015-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:51 pm

That's a good question,it seems to me RamblerNash that you hit the nail on the head,as a past con artist,& knowing the inter workings of how scammers operate sometimes out of the country,they use others to transfer there email,that's why it's hard for the authorities to track down,does that make any sense? Not saying it is in this case,but it is mysterious to say the least.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER
avatar

Posts : 1567
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10    Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:53 pm

@RamblerNash wrote:
@Dinar Recaps wrote:
@Ssmith wrote:
Apparently FreewayBill knows.  We could ask him. 



Do you think Dinar Recaps could help us get in touch with him?

I am sorry, but due to privacy and safety concerns, Dinar Recaps does not connect any person with another (it has always been our policy).  


Honestly, we do not have peoples ("gurus") emails handy (yes some we could find if we had to.)  We have never contacted anyone for a post.  They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us.


Best to all,


The Dinar Recaps Team


"
They are all collected at other websites, or sent to us."

Collecting them from other websites and posting them means that you have the source, but having them sent to you when you don't know the source is be a little bit of a concern for some, as you already know.

On another thread you said:


@Dinar Recaps wrote:
We have always received her (Mnt Goat) posts sent from another person.  So we can not check her IP.

Again, the name on that email is different.  On the top of the emails it says something like  "Thanks for posting in Dinar Recaps.  George H".  

So it seems to me that Mnt Goat sends it to George, who sends it to another person, that person then sends it to Dinar Recaps to post.

In the past (not very often), George has left comments on Mnt Goat posts (and maybe other posts, but I am not 100% sure).

As far as Dr. Clarke, he has left comments on posts at Recaps also, AS WELL as email us directly with a few posts.

Again, it seems to me, all these IP's are from different areas.


So my question to you is how do you know that the email sent to you to post isn't some dealer to increase their sales of currency, or by some other person for other nefarious reasons, like Josef, TANK, and others like them?
  --Just asking...

They don't have an answer to that, because their main goal is click-bait for their site...they really don't care of the origin of all this, 'intel,' it's about cookies and traffic...disclaimers are the way they try to end-around veracity or motive for any and all, 'intel' being posted or re-posted there.  Unfortunately, they are not transparent in this way, and often significantly edit both posts AND comments to meet their own financial objectives.

Hey, good on DR for generating lots of revenue, but let's not kid ourselves - they really don't care about the source of intel or its veracity, they just wanna generate traffic as a for-profit business.  To think that they wouldn't self-generate, 'intel' is kinda silly, and we are supposed to just believe them at face value.  Believing ANYONE involved in this Dinar fraud is folly, and DR is no exception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Wiley Morgan of Gen64 on Skype Chat Friday Night ~ Updated 6/10
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: