Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 10/5/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:12 am

Guru Jonnywg:  at 6 am i will be able to confirm that a big 4 bank has the swift codes active necessary to cash in.........this is the next step........ it then goes to forex/cbi and we have rv

6am est ....LIVE FROM McDONALDS.........LOL  FYI:....THE VERIFICATION OF THE ACTIVE SWIFT CODES MEANS THAT A TRI-LATERAL AGREEMENT HAS BEEN REACHED BETWEEN.....USA/IRAQ/IMF this opens a 72 hour window to activate the rv......... apparently this activation started tuesday with little fanfare.....my thoughts are a possible rv soon SEE YoU AT 6AM *************

Guru Adam Montana:
  The HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) is centered around the Kurdish people, their territory, and the rights to the oil, it accounts for a LOT of the resources, and they are fighting for power over it,  power = money.  they are blocking things because they don't want to lose that wealth.  We need to see the HCL resolved or Chapter 7 released before the "trigger" is pulled.  they are making progress, though - I don't see it lasting too much longer.

I don't tie this [an order for fighter jets] specifically to the RV, or even Chapter 7, but we know they would not waste money on something they could never use! The fact that they are investing in their own defenses tells us that they are also confident that they will not be under Chapter 7 sanctions forever.  Erbil is still exactly where it was 10 days ago. We have agreements in place, everyone seems to be on board, but it is not "done", soon, though!

I think inflation is our FRIEND right now!   if inflation is allowed to get out of control, then the value of the Dinar will also get out of control,  the only way to raise the value is to completely control it so with inflation threatening, I think they have more reason than ever to act quickly this is one of the main reasons I believe we should see the value raise soon, as in pre-Thanksgiving .

Guru Bear5642:   OK I KNOW LAST NIGHT WAS A SUPRISE AND YOU WILL JUST WAIT AND WE WILL SEE WHO HAS SOLID INTL. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SMOKE EITHER. TRHE DOCUMENT IM WAITING ON COULD NOT BE READ BECAUSE OF ITS ORIGIN AND I AHVE SOEM PEOPLE WROKING ON IT AS I TYPE. I WILL SAY IT IS EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL AND I SHOULD KNOW IN ABOUT 3O MINUTES.

THE DOCUMENT IM WAITING ON COULD NOT BE READ BECAUSE OF ITS ORIGIN AND I HAVE SOME PEOPLE WORKING ON IT.   IT IS EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL.  MY SOURCES HAVE TOLD ME SPECIIFIC THINGS I MUST NOT SHARE OR THEY WILL NEVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.  THE DOCUMENTS HAS SOME INSTRUCTIONS.  IN PLAIN ENGLISH OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING TOMORROW AND IM SAYING WE WILL SEE.  START COUNTING 3O DAYS FROM THIS FRIDAY.   [question - Are you saying we will not RV til November?]  YES.   

Guru ScottiG:   It has been a real long difficult day. I know Senator Bear is going to share some things with you in a while. I am going to say something you need to listen to very closely. I will be putting a comprehensive post together tomorrow. Bear and I are compiling the incredible information which we are being blessed with. I need time to mull over this information that is truly off the charts. I do mean that with all sincerity. No tease here just the truth. You all know I have shot very straight with you. You know that I do not put fluff or make ignorant predictions. I have thought a couple of times we were on the verge of an RV and ----WE WERE---- ! There are many things at play right now. I can say no more than that right now about the info.

Now let me address something that needs to be said and HEARD ! I do not care what any one else at any other site says about Senator Bear. I have heard a fair amount of bashing from some very uninformed individuals at a couple of sites. I assure you they do not have the information nor the contacts that we have... Hey they aren't telling us day after day it is going to RV tomorrow at ????? I hope each of you will give honor and respect to this man who is walking with integrity and honor just as I endeavor to do. We are here to help Okie and the family of OOM. If you think we owe you information or explanations ..... we don't! If you think this then go to a pay site where they will give you info out the wazoo! I didn't say it was good info but there you go! SO PLEASE SHOW RESPECT TO THE MODS AND EXPECIALLY TO BEAR!

As honestly as I can say...It truly could be tomorrow but our very connected sources are not looking for it in the next few days. When I said there are things going on behind the scenes in Iraq...They really are. These things need to be resolved. Could they RV right now...Absolutely,  Will they???????? probably not this week now!  I am only sure that the end is in sight!

Guru TNT Tony:   I have a copy of the payout instructions to the BANK, This proves they are getting ready – they have certain forms for foreign currency which are being sent out TOMORROW to all the banks. We are closer than you know...and its not going to be weeks.  the financial part here in the US are all set and ready to go and we are just not hearing it and we are waiting for that piece of the puzzle

Telebani said nothing about 30 days to do with the RV – GOV decisions about GOV things were in 30 days NOT THE RV… just only GOV decisions and he said all look positive about ERBIL to be implemented NOT days ABOUT THE RV so put out there what Telabani said – that was NOT ABOUT THE RV – the 30 says was about decisions, power and new laws in Iraq…Telabani ‘s speech is out there so folks to read but he never once mentioned 30 days…we start talking and getting mis info out there....he said Gov decisions and these meetings will be put off ....didn’t say the rv or anything else...don’t misconstrue what Okie and Bear said says TONY

Guru Checkmate Dan:    What I hear is lots of good things going on and M A and T B are after each other – the is a threat of a shift of power and its urgent- not sure if its close or done is my perspective…he feels that we are here but how much more can we say we are “there” – we know it will happen… this is a pressure now with the higher powers to get this done not in the next couple of days is my opinion…

if Maliki stalls the vote of "no confidence" till next week then we can only guess what kind of timeline we have, but people need to not say dates on any site anymore…

DAN states this stuff coming in the banks is real stuff…As he said Monday that banks have to be prepared for this as its an big wealth shift – there have been multiple codes Swift codes changed – but what do you believe – some are misinformation butI am tire of hearing tomorrow and two days for now then hopes get dropped – but things are very close and very encouraging its coming … we know better that the Erbil is not in print where it matters and the HCL laws are not completed and they are working on that – the legal issues  on parts of it are not done so saying it is done is NOT RIGHT.  The Gazette will be the absolute.  Malili owns 70% of the news media and its made to make him look good so there is my suspicion on most of the news… these good people we have from our sources say this Erbil and HCL will not be dine til its approved ..this is where we sit states Dan

DAN states I do not know Bear but I like Okie nothing to do with if I like them or not. 30 day statement is as stupid as them saying by Friday….but I do not  like what intel they say about saying a date – but he M was given a timeline of M getting this done or what will happen to him is in the news… the man was told, do this by X day or X will happen to you, and they all jockey for position. if M gets replaced, A will sit down and do it quick

Guru 8Ball:   Camp Prosperity is hosting the Talibani meeting,  Sadam's old palace, not sure how fast things will roll out.  But I'm sure that if they have an agreement with the US that the US forces are leaving in December Iraq will have to complete everything that is agreed to.  there was an article stating that the RV is between now and January, hopefully with more emphasis on NOW.

Guru Studley:   THEY WILL NOT LET US KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THIS RVS... NO MATTER WHAT INFO AND FROM WHAT SOURCES WE HAVE, THEY CAN'T, LOTS OF RISKS INVOLVED.   THIS RV IS THE LONGEST, AND MOST COMPLICATED BECAUSE IT INVOLVES SO MANY ISSUES AND PROBLEMS, THIS TRULY IS LIKE WATCHING HISTORY BEING MADE... THAT'S WHY IT IS HARD TO COMPARE IT TO ANY OTHER RV

I AM NOT A DATE GUY...BUT BASED ON THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS, I BELIEVE TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR SHABS TO RELEASE THIS.   BASED ON CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS...YES A HIGH RATE IS POSSIBLE, BUT IMO NOT PROBABLE, IRAQ HAS LEARNED FROM THE PAST MISTAKES OF OTHER RVS, AND SHABS WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP THE RATE VERY STABLE POST RV AROUND THE HIGH THREES TO LOW FOURS.  I DO BELIEVE WE R IN AN EXCELLENT WINDOW BASED ON INFO RECEIVED.

Guru BGG:   the real and important meetings were going on today - NOT yesterday.  Talibani didn't have the press conference and didn't have anything meaningful to say yesterday evening...I told you this was the case... because the real juice happens today.  The NCSP measure is in parliament and being discussed ahead of the next meeting of the leaders today -  if they vote this in without any Maliki involvement - that is very bad for him and very good for us??  What this means is, the Erbil agreement is being implemented - like it or not...Once this happens and Allawi is the NCSP chairman (which seems inevitable), Maliki will have been effectively neutralized...as far as the CBI is concerned.

Guru Freeway Bill:   You have to figure that we are right on the brink because there are so many things being said leadin our attention away from the rv.  The coverage if the meeting is distorted trying to make us believe that nothing really happened today that did any good. Not true.  In a discussion today I come to realize that Shabibi really has the full control of when this RV will go but he is trying to time it so that they can move forward immediately after with nothing manor left to argue about.  He may not control the GOI but he dies control the money.  I believe it will happen and I don't see it going any longer than Ir has romy opinion is that this RV is going to pop any day with or without Maliki behaving.

Guru Mailman17:   I THINK A LOT OF STUFF IS GONNA COME DOWN...OVER THE NEXT WEEK...MAYBE NOT THE RV..YET...BUT EVERYTHING PERTINANT TO ITS RELEASE...SHABS IS NOT GONNA PLAY GAMES ANYMORE..IMO.  HE HAS WARNED THEM AND HAS BEEN AS PROFESSIONAL AS HE COULD.  ITS SHABS TURN TO FINALLY PULL THAT TRIGGER HE HAS WANTED TO DO FOR SO LONG. 

Guru Kaperoni:   it is of my opinion that this is a critical time.  I am not optimistic that Maliki will agree to the power sharing he promised with the Strategic Council of Policies position for Allawi.  That being said, I don’t think they will let him hold the world, in essence, “hostage” but holding up the RV.  the CBI is ready, or near ready, to offer up a rate to the Iraqi people making their dinar international. This rate may very well be less than expected due to these continuing political issues.  The issues with the GOI may have to take a backseat and be resolved at a later point. If I am wrong, we will continue to wait until there is a resolution with the GOI.

article quote... "a promising future is waiting for the new Iraqi dinar, which would be the strongest currency in the Middle East, especially that Iraq held in the next few years, balancing the fictional depends on oil refrigerators up to 6 million barrels a day." This tells me that anyone who thinks the dinar is coming out at 4 to 1 is smoking something.   they state, “over the next few years” here.   “The Central Bank of Iraq was declared on 23 June on willingness to delete the zeros of Iraqi currency”  This is the official day that the Cbi was ready to proceed. The Rv could happen at any point thereafter.  if they don’t take action, inflation will continue to rise...the timeline on our side. With 7.61% from Aug, we know it is higher today....they cannot wait.

Guru Frank26:   Shabibi has been given the rate and no-one can stop it...they will pass this Erbil agreement…they have to do this fighting and fussing,  but in the end they will make an agreement.

Frank is speaking of monies being stolen from the CBI.. I didn’t get all the info. He is thanking everyone who is on the call and saying good night. He is now singing….. and praying

Guru BullDog75: 4. Isolate sensitive computer files from snoops. As we use our computers more and more to keep sensitive records and correspondence, it becomes more important to protect them from snoops. The #1 threat to your sensitive files is your modem, fax, or DSL Internet connection – anything that electronically connects your computer to the outside world. Thanks to cookies, e-mail wiretaps, and other techniques, when you're browsing the web or reading your e-mail, snoops at the other end can download files from your computer hard drive. The only sure way to protect yourself is by keeping all sensitive information on a different computer (or at least a different hard drive with its own, separate operating system) than the computer you use for web browsing. In other words, you use Computer #1 to browse the web and send e-mail; and you use Computer #2 for word processing, accounting, and storing important information. Computer #1 has no important files or sensitive information. Computer #2 has no electronic connection to the outside world. To minimize expenses, your two computers can share the same keyboard and monitor, by the addition of a network hub (about $100).

5. Keep your web browsing and e-mail private. Whenever you contact a company or organization on the Internet, the computer at the other end will often insert a "cookie" into your computer – enabling merchants and government agencies to keep track of your web browsing. The information that can be collected about you in this way is absolutely mind-boggling and includes your name, address, phone number, detailed information on the type of computer you are using, your Social Security number, credit-card numbers, a list of your friends and business contacts, and much more. To keep your web browsing private, use an anonymous connection service, such as Anonymizer (http://www.anonymizer.com). Another alternative is Hushmail, based in Anguilla, which offers a free e-mail service that allows you to encrypt e-mail using ultra-powerful 1024-bit encryption. For further protection, encrypt your e-mail, using high-level, 1024-bit encryption software, such as Pretty Good Privacy (PGP). http:// www.pgp.com Zero Knowledge Systems (ZKS) offers software called "Freedom" which also uses 1024-bit encryption and which: Allows you to use multi-pseudonyms that can't be traced to your real name Prevents the receipt of Internet cookies Provides multi-layers of encryption

#6 (TWO PARTS) 6. KEEP YOUR HOME ADDRESS & PHONE # PRIVATE!!! This is the single MOST IMPORTANT step you can take to protect your privacy. Government snoops can't nose around your home, bug your computer, or listen in on your calls, if they don't know where you live or what your phone number is. To keep your home address private, rent or buy your home in the name of an out-of-state corporation (Delaware and Nevada corporations are best). Also put your utilities in the name of the corporation, as well as your phone, and magazine and newspaper subscriptions. This is precisely what TV personalities, professional athletes, and film stars do to protect their privacy. And it's not expensive. A Delaware corporation can be set up for as little as $150 and maintained for $50 a year!

#6 (CONT'D) Receive all mail personally addressed to you at a nearby mail drop, such as Mail Boxes, Etc. (about $15 a month), or an Executive Office Service ($50 to $150 a month), or at the address of a friend who owns a nearby business (free). Then use this address for your driver's license and car registration. Naturally, your car will also be registered in the name of your corporation. Properly set up, a Delaware or Nevada corporation can also dramatically lower your taxes, if you're an independent contractor. (Please consult your attorney.) For a private home phone, use a company name when setting up a new phone account, rather than your own, and make sure and get caller ID, complete blocking. To add a further level of phone privacy, purchase a prepaid cell phone – such as those offered by Trac Fone through Blockbuster, WalMart, and Staples. No name, address, credit check, etc. is required to set up an account, and you can buy phone cards for cash to add more time.

#7 (TWO PARTS) A. 7. Keep your medical records more private. Information in your medical files can be used to deny you insurance, jobs, and legal benefits. It could be even used by a government just slightly more authoritarian than the one we now have, to take away your children or commit you to a mental hospital. Unfortunately, each time you see a doctor or check into a hospital or clinic, they will usually demand your Social Security Number, which in turn will be used to file and locate your medical records. You can protect yourself from unwanted snooping by getting an alternative Medical photo ID from ID Network (IDN). No SSN is required, and medical records are kept in your own handwriting. $9.95. Call 1-888-329-3686 or 314-416-7411, http://www.idnetwork.com.

#7 (CONT'D) PART B: The Crucial Importance Of Privacy Philosopher-novelist Ayn Rand once commented that the development of civilization and freedom are inseparable from the increase in personal privacy. In a primitive society there is no privacy or freedom. The tribe knows all and controls everything you do. But in the civilized society, we each have a crucial zone of privacy shielding us from outside snooping and control. Privacy is about keeping more of what you earn – protecting the sensitive information in your computer - avoiding being hassled by the IRS or police – protecting your children – and minimizing your chances of a 2 am visit by a machine-gun-toting SWAT team. The battle for your privacy is the battle for your freedom. Ultimately it is a battle we will win. Twenty years from now we'll look back at intrusive Big Brother government the same way we now look at dinosaurs: Huge and ferocious, but dead. Peace & Blessings, RED LILY THANK YOU RED LILY FOR THAT FABULOUS POST AND SUCH DETAILS. YOU ARE BLESSED. AMEN.

#8. CASHIN FOR THIS WEEKEND: IMHO, these are suggestions to consider; you decide what to do. The wolves inside and outside the bank can be few ... to many. Your Life and Your Life Savings may be at RISK.
short bullet point suggestions to consider and filter thru: 1. do not park in the bank lot. why show your car tags to others that will jot them down and trace u? A camera can take a photo of you and your tags for blocks away.
 2. go with someone to the bank; spouse, best friend who is a fellow dinarian if u choose. caps and glasses are nice.

3. if u park far away ; maybe take a taxi from another parking lot a mile or two away. 4. make an apptment if u have a large investment to cash 5. not all at one time cash in everything unless u really know what one is doing here.  6. know your rate before you go 7. have a predetermined game plan
8. watch your body language and the banker/tellers as well; everyone is watching whether you want to believe it or not cause the next few days of next Tues and WEd and thursday, well....who is going to be at the banks? 9. there is NO rush to cash in; supposedly 45 days to have the possible 15% tax advantage with no audits (this is still a rumor; will be confirmed sooner or later next week).

10. if your deposit is in an acct "no interest bearing savings acct" there 'maybe' an opportunity to have the bank cover the total amount deposited which surpasses the FDIC $250,000. check that one out please, imo.  11. SMITH BARNEY and others re insure your accounts somewhere in the $600,000 range per account. seek legal advice and the broker / company policies.

12. NEVER EVER use your home address anymore for anything including UPS AND FED EX. THEY TRACK YOU. THEY KNOW WHO LIVES IN YOUR HOUSE.  13. AFTER MAKING YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT; TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER INTEREST FREE CHECKING ACCT WITHIN THE WEEK; SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. (AGAIN, PLEASE FILTER ALL THIS DATA. YOU DECIDE WHICH WORKS FOR U).

14. HAVE YOUR BANK MAILING ADDRESS POSSIBLY TO A PO BOX; BUT A SEPARATE PHYSICAL ADDRESS IS ASKED FOR BY THE BANK; SO LIST A UPS POSTAL DROP ADDRESS WHICH IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT A PObOX.

PTR Member Bank Story:  Hi everyone Yes i am back, Had nothing to report till now .

1: POP is at the TD Bank at the end of August Bank President come up to pop and says RV in September and walks a way

2: Today October 4 2011 3 Bank Managers call pop and ask him where they can buy the IQD NOW and with that leave their cell # with him and said Please call us if you find out anything at all .

Now some of you do not know me so do, this is for those who do For those who do not search my post from the past see that i tell the truth.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum