Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie's intel  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Okie's intel

+48
aksafeone
perkiebet
mitkire
alphadog71
bigdaddytim
OKie_GEM
1alaskan
fang2
SirVyvor
Potato Head
lonestartxcowboy
TrueTexan
gampy
TIMSTERS
AZ Native
SEBtopdog
NILBETH
skyegale
Clydesdale
a2jmarkman
Kevind53
nawlins
Smiling Topaz
az-tex
mr_evans2u
Catherine
sschooler
his4evr2c
jumiss
bpoole
Cardiac99
Herb Lady
vrandyshell
sunfox
GivingGodTheGlory
davidpg
Jeancarlo
sgdelaney
renny123
bobd
PALMER01
texaslady5
whatmework
bobbysac
MiddleClassMaiden
Terbo56
Searay 32
dinarwealth
52 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Okie's intel  - Page 3 Empty Re: Okie's intel

Post by Cardiac99 Thu May 03, 2012 10:00 am

Okie does not know how to post on the forums. That is why someone always posts for him, when he USED to post in here (I.E. Bulldog, and before that, Ghost)

Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 am

If you have forgotten: THIS SITE NO LONGER ALLOWS POSTS FROM ANY INFORMATION PROVIDER. THIS SITE ONLY ALLOWS DISCUSSION OF FOREIGN CURRIENCIES, NEWS ARTICLES (and they can be posted), AND FRIENDLY MEMBER EXCHANGES. This would apply to referencing or posting thread locations. What IS allowed is pointing people to the site (example: dinar recaps).

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AT THE LEFT UNDER THE SCROLLING THREADS AND AGAIN NO INFORMATION PROVIDER (GURU) RUMORS. As Joe Friday from the old TV series "Dragnet" used to say; "The FACTS Mame, just the FACTS."

Thank YOU for complying with the rules of this site. It is with the grace and permission of Miskebam (who only posts news articles here now) allowing Ponee to operate this site that you are still able to meet here.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am

They are usually here as well..... http://theiraqidinar.com/category/doozies/

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by cal52 Thu May 03, 2012 11:57 am

Does The Means Justify the End?

I do believe Okie is a good man. I believe he is a man of God. I do believe he has good intention in his heart! Like all men we make mistakes!

If Okie feels that the more people he helps for their future finances, the be better. It would be better for those who come in at the end who would not have purchased if it were not for Okie, but the people who cling to his every word, what about those people.

When I was a kid, my grandmother wanted us to learn what she was talk as a youngster about growing up on a farm. She got us a baby lamb that we had do nurse. It was 3 of us, my younger sister,my twin brother and me. We took turns nursing the lamb. We were happy and the lamb was happy. As the days went by, we would come in and feed the little lamb, but no one know when the other one was doing their feeding. We all thought we were doing the right thing, but what happen was, the lamb died on us.

Politicians in the name of helping people give them intitlements, by taxing the people who work. That is all well and good until the politician needs more votes and starts giving more intitlements to people who do not need it. This number of people grows while the number of working people paying taxes get smaller. The taxes get larger to take care of the rising number in need.

So, while in the name of helping people, a different grow gets hurts.

You may ask! How is Okie hurting people? Well, the people who has stuck with him for months keep hearing him call the RV at least 6 times since I have been in the investment, 2 years now. When I read it know, I feel, I like Okie, I respect him, but there is no credibility to what he says anymore. I am still a curious bystander, but I feel that Okie has been used. Again, how does that hurt people? Well some one stated that Okie, a man of God, has brought many to know God.

Do God want Okie to continue to be used to give false info out? The people who have come to God through Okie are grateful, but when they keep hearing false statements, that is not of God. Will those same people turn from God? Who knows. I pray not! When we deal with baby christians, they are swayed very easily. So, you see, while helping some, he hurts others.

He kept people on the edge of their set most day yesterday, only to say that he can not give his info until tomorrow morning? Hear we are, the morning after and still no announcment! Wouldn't it be better not to say anything at all until he is sure. You have to wonder sometime, is Okie a pumper! Is he getting Dinar or cash for doing what he is doing. Why contiunue to do it, give the intel out before comfirmation, what is his motive?

cal52

Back to top Go down

Post by mediamaker Thu May 03, 2012 12:19 pm

When I heard $42 Dinar, all these so-called gurus lost my confidence. Why even make such a ridiculous claim? I think Okie Oilman has blown a gasket.

mediamaker

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

WARNING: The above 2 posts are no longer allowed on this site. Discussion of information providers information or the re-posting of said information is no longer allowed.
Beyond that Cal52's post violates the rule: We do not allow slander,
obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive,
hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
Opinions such as expressed by mediamaker are posts that might be termed "on thin ice." Further comments of this kind are not encouraged.

Thank you for trying to make this a better and friendlier site.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jdezerne Sat May 05, 2012 12:32 am

I must agree with Dinarwealth- Okie, Bulldog, ScottiG nor any other 'guru' have been correct in any of the information they've given concerning dates or rates. Ok, I accept that- what I have a hard time understanding is why so many people continue to follow them with such fervor? If you tell me something is going to happen one time and it doesn't- I'll accept that you were simply wrong; 2 times- situations change; 3 times- I start to doubt your credibility; for 2 years with M-Th it's coming but never does then I have 3 choices: either I'm a fool, you're a fool, or you're simply a liar and I'm too gullible. I don't think I'm or the 'gurus' are fools- so what else is left?

Before I'm banned for exercising free speech and questioning- I really wish someone would take the time to explain how in the face of so many erroneous calls- you can still believe these people? Shouldn't everyone be accountable for their information- if I had mortgaged my home and bought dinars because someone told me they had informants and it was going to happen within a week... I'd be talking to a Fed or State Attorney General and looking for that person. How can such an act be repeatedly defended? I'd really like to understand.

jdezerne

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 am

People live lives in quiet desparation grasping straws of hope. Only to be dashed on the rocks of cruel reality. Theres always the get rich scheme, make easy money. And there's always been plenty of people to fall for them.And there's always been plenty of people to take advantage of them. The bible calls it the love of money, filthy money.The bible tells us you will know them by there fruits Trust but verify R Regan
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 05, 2012 8:40 am

jdezerne wrote:I must agree with Dinarwealth- Okie, Bulldog, ScottiG nor any other 'guru' have been correct in any of the information they've given concerning dates or rates. Ok, I accept that- what I have a hard time understanding is why so many people continue to follow them with such fervor? If you tell me something is going to happen one time and it doesn't- I'll accept that you were simply wrong; 2 times- situations change; 3 times- I start to doubt your credibility; for 2 years with M-Th it's coming but never does then I have 3 choices: either I'm a fool, you're a fool, or you're simply a liar and I'm too gullible. I don't think I'm or the 'gurus' are fools- so what else is left?

Before I'm banned for exercising free speech and questioning- I really wish someone would take the time to explain how in the face of so many erroneous calls- you can still believe these people? Shouldn't everyone be accountable for their information- if I had mortgaged my home and bought dinars because someone told me they had informants and it was going to happen within a week... I'd be talking to a Fed or State Attorney General and looking for that person. How can such an act be repeatedly defended? I'd really like to understand.

Since this site no longer allows posts by an "intel provider," why even post this? Unless of course you are just interested in stirring the pot and causing problems for us. Not going to explain anything since your question begs an argument and has no place on this site.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's intel  - Page 3 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 3 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 3 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 3 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum