Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie's intel  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie's intel

+48
aksafeone
perkiebet
mitkire
alphadog71
bigdaddytim
OKie_GEM
1alaskan
fang2
SirVyvor
Potato Head
lonestartxcowboy
TrueTexan
gampy
TIMSTERS
AZ Native
SEBtopdog
NILBETH
skyegale
Clydesdale
a2jmarkman
Kevind53
nawlins
Smiling Topaz
az-tex
mr_evans2u
Catherine
sschooler
his4evr2c
jumiss
bpoole
Cardiac99
Herb Lady
vrandyshell
sunfox
GivingGodTheGlory
davidpg
Jeancarlo
sgdelaney
renny123
bobd
PALMER01
texaslady5
whatmework
bobbysac
MiddleClassMaiden
Terbo56
Searay 32
dinarwealth
52 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Okie's intel  Empty Okie's intel

Post by dinarwealth Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Okie,
Could you and all the dinar gurus do everybody a favor and just cease and desist with all your "so-called" updates? They're only updates of your ignorance. You all don't know any more than anybody else.
I've heard the most ridiculous statements from you all.
Such as:
"I'm not calling the rv." That is such a stupid thing to say. When the rv happens, it happens, there's no "calling it." That's like calling the sunrise or sunset or someone's death. When the sun rises, it rises, when it sets, it sets, when someone dies, they're dead. Nobody "calls it."
"I will send out another Dinar Update with any information of value worth sharing." What info that you've shared has ever been worth sharing? It's always been wrong!
"Rest assured that the next posts we’ll see being made out there will be about this ‘rumor’ being debunked." Everything you and everybody else have ever posted has been nothing but rumors!
Here's another gem. You and Bulldog have not been right one time. You've called the rv like three times already. Nothing has ever been posted/emailed by any of you of significance.
"I can't share everything I've been told." Why not? It's just rumors!
And your programmer, and bank contacts and Intel are a joke. "I can't tell you everything, it's a secret."
All the nonsense about three letter agencies, bank stories, proof, it's all been nothing but crap!
Your contacts are either liars or ignorant. Your Intel is nonsense.
Please stop and just let the rv happen. When it does, everybody will know. You all sound like you're in the 6th grade. Here's the best ever from you: "WE ARE ABOUT READY TO STOP POSTING ALL TOGETHER AND THEN WHERE WILL YOU GET YOUR INTEL?" Please Okie, Do us all a favor, stop posting all together! No real Intel comes from you or anybody else anyway!
When you all talk about an "in-country" rv, lock downs at the UST, programming glitches, and the rate is locked in, you just prove you don't know what you're talking about.
Your "Everything I’m receiving from our contacts is extremely sensitive information." No it's not; it's extremely "wrong" information. Wake up man. Your contacts aren't any better than anybody else's. No one is going to know the rate or the date UNTIL IT HAPPENS! Nobody needs you guys; you are no help at all. You build people's expectations up and then they get discouraged because you're ALWAYS wrong. Just let it happen, We don't need updates, we don't need to know before it happens and we certainly don't need anyone to tell us it has happened. Everybody will know! Don't you understand that?
I know you're not purposely trying to deceive people. You're trying to help, but in reality you're not helping. Start acting and talking like a professional and stop embarrassing yourself.

dinarwealth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie's intel  Empty Re: Okie's intel

Post by Searay 32 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Dinarwealth,

This has been going on for over 9 years and to be honest with you it is getting real close to knowing the final outcome. Relax and enjoy what you can and put aside what you don't believe. There may never be another time like this in our lives and you can look back and tell your story to your friends and Family about it all. I hope this gets completed real soon and then more will be written in our History books.
Searay 32
Searay 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Thankyou, Searay32 for making the distinction,and giving some sentiment, but when it comes right down to neggies like that, you just can't give C.P.R. to a grapefruit-Do you know what I mean?:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:15 pm

My dear Dinarwealth...
I fully understand the difficulty of 'wrapping your head around' this entire process, and feeling the way you do. I felt the same way for some time... until I found that, with enough 'seeking', 'listening', 'watching' and praying... I began to have a 'peace that passes all understanding'...I simply CHOOSE what I will focus my heart and mind upon. The ONLY objective way that I can accept the 'facts, figures' successes and failures' of this 'field of dreams' it focus upon God and HIS promises to each on of us. It is GOD's Will that each of us PROSPER and be in GOOD HEALTH even as our soul PROSPERS'... THAT ALONE... along with the fact that this is a FAITH WALK for so many of us... what is FAITH? "NOW, FAITH is the EVIDENCE of things UNSEEN... and the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED FOR".. ONLY GOD... JEHOVAH JIREH... Our Provider KNOWS THE exact, published RATE... the EXACT DATE... and the precise moment that the RATE will go LIVE... AND your and my life will change forever... Meantime... plan, pray, get ready... get GROUNDED by FAITH... and WATCH the HAND of your LOVING and ON-TIME GOD BLESS your socks off, my dear! ...from my heart... MiddleClassMaiden
:flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

WOW

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Bobbysac- Dinar weath is gone for the total disrespect of Okie, for the post made above- He's all done-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatmework Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm

I know Okie was kind enough to share the intel he was given, and sometimes it was the only hope and sunshine I had in a day. Knowing he was a kind and sharing person, has anyone ever considered the possibility that the 3 letter agencies and his other contacts gave him wrong information to keep us in the dark?
whatmework
whatmework

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by texaslady5 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Good,Dinar Wealth doesn't belong on this Web Site. If he doesn't want to read anything on the Dinar, why bother going to any of these sites.

texaslady5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Indeed- If they start trouble, we will finish it-We will not tolerate this sort of thing any longer-The good and trusting people don't need to be subject to it, and I don't think I am wrong in my assumptions-If I am, Please feel free to let me know-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 pm

WOW. Came today and already in the coffin. R.I.P. there, wherever there is.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 pm

some people will never get the big picture of this event.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Nope- Apparently not- Their loss-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:00 pm

i have to agree with him. I do not know any of the gurus or have anything against them, but it is true that we will know when it happens. A lot of people listtened to their intel and took out second mortgages. I know that is dumb, but not everybody is bright. If I want to know if it happened, I will call my exchange. I am sure we will all know. None of their intel was ever correct. I never reallly believed any of it. Maybe they really believed themselves and were trying to keep people excited but when it did not happen, it made a lot of those same people unhappy I am sure.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sgdelaney Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Dear Dinar wealth,
Out of the the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, hope deferred makes the heart grow sick.Your heart sounds like its sick . One should really measures there words before they speak. Okie is a man of integrity , who has won, many hearts, due, to the call of God he answered and his humble heart and a walk of humility in all that he does. a man sharing his time ,his friends , to give hope to the hopeless. Thank you Okie for your time ,your prayer, your obedience to the call of God on your life .The Lord said without vision my people parish. You've given many a hope and a future thru your encouragement. A messenger, of God. Lord I ask you to Bless Dinar wealth, Okie and all who read this . in The Mighty Name of The Most High Christ Jesus

\

sgdelaney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeancarlo Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

I totally agree with dinarwealth. Please cease with this.

Jeancarlo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Dear terbo56,
We appreciate your caring and overseeing our words. Thank you for your courage to take appropriate action re: DinarWealth and others who are not kind and respectful in voicing opinions in this venue. With so much GOOD that can be said, It make more sense to focus on the Word of God in deciding how to respond to one another in LOVE: ie. "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Bless each and every member of the OOM Family... past, present and future... God has a PLAN... and we are watching HIS perfect will and the power of HIS provision in our lives manifesting right before our eyes! ...From the heart...
MiddleClassMaiden
:flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm

While I know he or she will never see this I have to ask.

ANGER ISSUES MUCH?

oh yes come on RV!
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 am

With this kind of ugliness on the site, it only encourages me that we are one step closer to hearing the good news we all have waited to read!

Dinar Wealth should have used different verbiage, however, he made many valid points.....

Personally, I applaud him/her for having the courage to hold Bulldog and Okie accountable for their choice of wording with all of us. Their intentions were and are good and noble, to help us all stay encouraged, however, their lack of wisdom in what was posted, has shattered many people and put many on emotional rollercoasters which was soooo unnecessary.

THINK BEFORE POSTING!

GO RV!

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunfox Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:41 am

some people are unable to think for themselves and critical thinking (weighing all facts) . This is a fluid situation and OKIE gives us what he gets if the situation changes (like it does in Iraq) that is certainly not OKIEs fault. He is a GOD fearing man with a heart of gold. He gets nothing but grief from the idiots for all of his time and labor on our behalf.

They do not try to find out facts on their own, they want to be spoon fed and babied along. If they do not like what OKIE has posted why be on his site? hmmmm. They are better off gone.

sunfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vrandyshell Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:44 am

subject: Re Okie's intel

Dinar Wealth, you are WRONG and don't speak for many of us. WE WANT to hear from Okie and all his intel: the good , the bad, and the misinformed. If you don't want to hear it go someplace else but stop with your UGLINESS. Stay out and away from Okie and the people who love him and respect him.

You are not nice, go away. Lina

vrandyshell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 am

wow, dinarwealth, that was just so uncalled for.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 am

@terbo56 wrote:Bobbysac- Dinar weath is gone for the total disrespect of Okie, for the post made above- He's all done-

I'm so glad that we don't have to listen to THAT one anymore. Thank Ya Terbo!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bpoole Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 am

I have a lot of respect of OKIE and his opinion and i believe he is sincere in his reporting the news

And most of all I believe in his honisty
bpoole
bpoole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 am

If we are ALL honest, I believe that many of us have uttered the very same things under our breathes that Dinarwealth has stated in his post when the RV has been called (ie, "it is finished!!!"...July 28th, 2011 by Okie) and then called two more times since then.

Dinarwealth is merely frustrated and has not learned to take each day as it comes. I feel that Okie has the very best of intentions and simply reports from those he considers great sources.

When such reports come of a "pending" RV by Okie or anyone else, my heart rate stays the same and I do NOT get excited anymore. I merely say to God that if it be His will, it will come at that time. 100% of the time since I have done that, when the RV DID NOT happen, I am not disappointed and continue living this life our Creator has blessed us with.

DW is correct in that Okie and the gurus (Smile) have been 100% incorrect so far...my bank account confirms that as FACT! Very Happy

Have a great day and live it to the fullest...maybe far away from the computer and keyboard...about to take my own advice.

jumiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 am

@MiddleClassMaiden wrote:Dear terbo56,
We appreciate your caring and overseeing our words. Thank you for your courage to take appropriate action re: DinarWealth and others who are not kind and respectful in voicing opinions in this venue. With so much GOOD that can be said, It make more sense to focus on the Word of God in deciding how to respond to one another in LOVE: ie. "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Bless each and every member of the OOM Family... past, present and future... God has a PLAN... and we are watching HIS perfect will and the power of HIS provision in our lives manifesting right before our eyes! ...From the heart...
MiddleClassMaiden
:flower: Okie's intel  174797362 Okie's intel  1261280965 Okie's intel  1261280965 Okie's intel  1261280965

We Love OOM and Okie most of All Dinarwealth Death and Life are in the Power of the Tongue

So Choose Life!!! Nuff Said

Thank you Okie and Mods esp. Miskebam and Sambo Bulldog, ScottiG, Bear and Catherine, Terbo... for all yawl Do!!!!!

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie's intel  Empty What the enemy meant for harm will be turned for your good

Post by sschooler Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:33 am

@terbo56 wrote:Bobbysac- Dinar weath is gone for the total disrespect of Okie, for the post made above- He's all done-

Thank you Terbo for removing this nay sayer. Okie speaks from the goodness in his heart, and has encouraged me EVERY time I see his posts. Truly, the mouth speaks what is in the heart, and it sounds like bitterness and anger in our removed party. We know that God has spoken to many people about this opportunity... and the enemy does not want it to occur.

Praise God that it WILL come to pass. Bless all of the faithful followers of OOM.

May Okie and all of you be BLESSED big time as you stand against these negative reports!

Schooler

sschooler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Check out Dinar Recaps from 4/27/12...there is a lengthy reply from our dear Okie from OOM chat.

Here
is the link: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/04/okieoilman-update-oom-chat.html

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Okie's intel  Smiley-happy093Okie's intel  7_11_117Okie's intel  Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm

dinarwealth made some very valid remarks in their post.

mr_evans2u

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 pm

@mr_evans2u wrote:dinarwealth made some very valid remarks in their post.

That he/she did... 8) :shock:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:42 pm

CANT BELIEVE THIS TOPICS STILL ALIVE

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smiling Topaz Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:07 pm

When I was in financial services, I learned very quickly that some people do not have the mentality and strength to be in speculative (stock exchange) markets. Hence, some people should not have been in the dinar market for they cannot bear the ups and downs as in the stock markets. These are the same people who do not appreciate what others who have the contacts have been doing for all the rest of us. If you don't like the news...good, bad, indifferent, then go for a walk, but there is no need to put forth negativity.

Thank you, Okie, Mods, for all of your search for the truth for the rest of us. You are appreciated.

Smiling Topaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nawlins Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Wishing does not make it so. No amount of bad "intel" furthers our position. When the RV does actually happen we will all know within minutes.
Claiming it was "attempted" or "someone" held it up does not change the fact that it has not happened.
Shabibi will not start the RV until Erbil and the GOI is fully implemented and no amount of wishful thinking or guruspeak will make it occur. [b]

nawlins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:48 pm

@nawlins wrote:Wishing does not make it so. No amount of bad "intel" furthers our position. When the RV does actually happen we will all know within minutes.
Claiming it was "attempted" or "someone" held it up does not change the fact that it has not happened.
Shabibi will not start the RV until Erbil and the GOI is fully implemented and no amount of wishful thinking or guruspeak will make it occur. [b]

Agreed, however can you state with authority that all that has not already been implemented behind the scenes? Remember the GOI pretty much controls the media. It could all be done and Shabibi just waiting for the right moment, or not. No way to be sure really ... we are groping about in the dark trying to assemble a puzzle without all the pieces.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's intel  2805820865  Okie's intel  2805820865  Okie's intel  2805820865  Okie's intel  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a2jmarkman Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

This guy said SOME truth....however....he went about it in the wrong way IMO.... that being said ..... When Okie states that his sources are so high that they have nose bleeds, and in the last few weeks where he actually stated that the guy who caused and is causing this to RV gave him his info/ intel.....and it does not happen? If I were Okie, I would get rid of ALL of my so called sources, because they just make me look foolish after a while. I know he says he is just a messenger.....I get that. But the boy who cried wolf got eaten. I DONT want to hear what my itching ears want to hear,......I just want FACT...I can handle it if you would say it is gonna be another year or two even. Just FACTS
a2jmarkman
a2jmarkman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:02 am

@terbo56 wrote:Indeed- If they start trouble, we will finish it-We will not tolerate this sort of thing any longer-The good and trusting people don't need to be subject to it, and I don't think I am wrong in my assumptions-If I am, Please feel free to let me know-Smile

Terbo all I have to say is Okie's intel  974290055 Okie's intel  974290055 Okie's intel  974290055 Okie's intel  974290055 Okie's intel  974290055 Okie's intel  974290055 Okie's intel  974290055

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Okie's intel  3151798102
Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
@nawlins wrote:Wishing does not make it so. No amount of bad "intel" furthers our position. When the RV does actually happen we will all know within minutes.

Agreed, however can you state with authority that all that has not already been implemented behind the scenes? Remember the GOI pretty much controls the media. It could all be done and Shabibi just waiting for the right moment, or not. No way to be sure really ... we are groping about in the dark trying to assemble a puzzle without all the pieces.

I have to agree with Kevin! We have seen several times this and this and this has to be done, and we are not even close. Then low and behold it magically appears and is completed with no hint to it even being close!

Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 am

@az-tex wrote:
@mr_evans2u wrote:dinarwealth made some very valid remarks in their post.

That he/she did... 8) :shock:

True! There may have been some valid points, but we are adults not children. If you want to offer your opinion, or even have an adult debate fair enough. However, when you come on here for the sole purpose to tell the person, whom this site was created for, to shut up then you had better expect to be run over by the TERBO TRAIN!

Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 am

@Jeancarlo wrote:I totally agree with dinarwealth. Please cease with this.

then go, where dinarwealth went. get out of our house....kinda like these politicians. GOOOH!!!! www.goooh.com
thanks to Okie from the bottom of my heart! his constant reassuring has kept me going for such a short time in the whole big picture. I have had mine for about 14 months now.Thank you Okie and all the mods here for ALL you do and continue to do! God Bless you all and Come RV!!!!!!
because it is ~ :cheers:
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:11 am

@a2jmarkman wrote:This guy said SOME truth....however....he went about it in the wrong way IMO.... that being said ..... When Okie states that his sources are so high that they have nose bleeds, and in the last few weeks where he actually stated that the guy who caused and is causing this to RV gave him his info/ intel.....and it does not happen? If I were Okie, I would get rid of ALL of my so called sources, because they just make me look foolish after a while. I know he says he is just a messenger.....I get that. But the boy who cried wolf got eaten. I DONT want to hear what my itching ears want to hear,......I just want FACT...I can handle it if you would say it is gonna be another year or two even. Just FACTS

Indeed... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 am

Just a reminder, we still have rules and some have gone over the edge here. The moderators recognize this is a hard time for everyone, and have been allowing people to vent, but let's keep a rein on it and not let things get to far. Most of all, please refrain from attacking others. Only animals of the worst sort turn on their wounded.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's intel  2805820865  Okie's intel  2805820865  Okie's intel  2805820865  Okie's intel  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NILBETH Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 am

NICE DAY AND BLESSINGS FOR ALL coffee

NILBETH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbysac Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 am

ty ,theres was no need for that ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 am

@Kevind53 wrote:Just a reminder, we still have rules and some have gone over the edge here. The moderators recognize this is a hard time for everyone, and have been allowing people to vent, but let's keep a rein on it and not let things get to far. Most of all, please refrain from attacking others. Only animals of the worst sort turn on their wounded.

Again, I agree with you Kevin, but when it comes down to it. We are animals of the worst sort!LOL
Okie's intel  2211252749 Okie's intel  576492484 affraid ahhh Humans everywhere ahhhhhhhhhhhh! lol!

Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Just a reminder, we still have rules and some have gone over the edge here. The moderators recognize this is a hard time for everyone, and have been allowing people to vent, but let's keep a rein on it and not let things get to far. Most of all, please refrain from attacking others. Only animals of the worst sort turn on their wounded.

Again, I agree with you Kevin, but when it comes down to it. We are animals of the worst sort!LOL
Okie's intel  2211252749 Okie's intel  576492484 affraid ahhh Humans everywhere ahhhhhhhhhhhh! lol!

Rolling Eyes Sad but true, Clydesdale. I've never seen the level of calculated cruelty in the "animal" world that we sometimes see among humans.

Okie's intel  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie's intel  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 pm

@NILBETH wrote:NICE DAY AND BLESSINGS FOR ALL Okie's intel  2859867778

Hey, NILBETH! So nice to have you join us this fine day for post #1. :flower: And a very happy and blessed Sunday to you! I hope we'll hear from you often. ☀

Okie's intel  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie's intel  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:23 pm

@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Clydesdale wrote:

Rolling Eyes Sad but true, Clydesdale. I've never seen the level of calculated cruelty in the "animal" world that we sometimes see among humans.

Yes it is very sad! I wish we could take the people who want to do harm to others, who do it willingly and just put them on their own island with no boats and planes. Just fly over and make food drops for them! Okie's intel  949729897

Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

if a swan is dying, one or more of the flock will peck the dying swan to death. It is not because they are bad, just thier instinct. It is natural to weed out the weakest link. Only man turns on another in an evil way. No animals are evil.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:41 pm

LOL well technically renny we are animals! Vicious ones too!

Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 pm

@renny123 wrote:if a swan is dying, one or more of the flock will peck the dying swan to death. It is not because they are bad, just thier instinct. It is natural to weed out the weakest link. Only man turns on another in an evil way. No animals are evil.

I do agree with you, we are as a whole evil beings! Twisted Evil

Okie's intel  Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 pm

man is an animal, but has a higher brain. He can make choices. Sometimes they are good, sometimes evil. I love the lower animals, but it is hard to love all men.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum