Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie's intel  - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie's intel

+48
aksafeone
perkiebet
mitkire
alphadog71
bigdaddytim
OKie_GEM
1alaskan
fang2
SirVyvor
Potato Head
lonestartxcowboy
TrueTexan
gampy
TIMSTERS
AZ Native
SEBtopdog
NILBETH
skyegale
Clydesdale
a2jmarkman
Kevind53
nawlins
Smiling Topaz
az-tex
mr_evans2u
Catherine
sschooler
his4evr2c
jumiss
bpoole
Cardiac99
Herb Lady
vrandyshell
sunfox
GivingGodTheGlory
davidpg
Jeancarlo
sgdelaney
renny123
bobd
PALMER01
texaslady5
whatmework
bobbysac
MiddleClassMaiden
Terbo56
Searay 32
dinarwealth
52 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Empty Re: Okie's intel

Post by renny123 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:54 pm

man is an animal, but has a higher brain. He can make choices. Sometimes they are good, sometimes evil. I love the lower animals, but it is hard to love all men.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
@SEBtopdog wrote:
@Clydesdale wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Just a reminder, we still have rules and some have gone over the edge here. The moderators recognize this is a hard time for everyone, and have been allowing people to vent, but let's keep a rein on it and not let things get to far. Most of all, please refrain from attacking others. Only animals of the worst sort turn on their wounded.

Again, I agree with you Kevin, but when it comes down to it. We are animals of the worst sort!LOL
Okie's intel  - Page 2 2211252749 Okie's intel  - Page 2 576492484 affraid ahhh Humans everywhere ahhhhhhhhhhhh! lol!

Rolling Eyes Sad but true, Clydesdale. I've never seen the level of calculated cruelty in the "animal" world that we sometimes see among humans.

Yes it is very sad! I wish we could take the people who want to do harm to others, who do it willingly and just put them on their own island with no boats and planes. Just fly over and make food drops for them! Okie's intel  - Page 2 949729897

No need for food drops, Clydesdale. They'll be eating each other in a matter of days. Twisted Evil

Oh my, did I just say that out loud? affraid

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Well not quite the intended effect, but this thread did turn off the downhill track it was on so it's all good! :cheers:

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Hijack12

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm

@renny123 wrote:man is an animal, but has a higher brain. He can make choices. Sometimes they are good, sometimes evil. I love the lower animals, but it is hard to love all men.

I have more compassion for animals than I do humans sometimes, it's hard to overcome.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL Okie's intel  - Page 2 3151798102
Okie's intel  - Page 2 Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:04 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Well not quite the intended effect, but this thread did turn off the downhill track it was on so it's all good! :cheers:

LOL I totally forgot what the original post was about, I had to go back and re-read.
We really did hijack the thread didn't we.
Okie's intel  - Page 2 3091836158

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:15 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:Well not quite the intended effect, but this thread did turn off the downhill track it was on so it's all good! :cheers:

LOL I totally forgot what the original post was about, I had to go back and re-read.
We really did hijack the thread didn't we.
Okie's intel  - Page 2 3091836158

This is one of those rare instances, gentlemen, where the end did justify the means. :geek:

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ Native Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 am

Hmmmmmmmmm,

You all know this is a speculation don’t you. Don't get upset because you didn't do your own research and listened to everyone else.

I don't think Okie was wrong, but he was way to far in front of the curve and when it didnt happen, well many seems to have turned on him. A shame.

I always believed he had a good heart and only posted what he knew and thought to be true.

There are no guarantees. I hope you only invested what you could afford to lose.

But I think it is a good investment. We’ll see. Personally I hope he has the last laugh and it happens like he said.

The clock is ticking and were waiting.

AZ Native

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 am

i had a banker and an federal agent ask me questions about the sites .and the dinar people and they asked if i knew who okie was.i told them they only had to go to this site and they would hear for them selves what has been going on. so admins and mods dont think that you are not being watched .i told miskabam about our meeting and it hasnt been 2 weeks since then and look whats happening now with this site...hmmmmmm some will pay dearly..for all they speak..
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 am

@AZ Native wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm,

You all know this is a speculation don’t you. Don't get upset because you didn't do your own research and listened to everyone else.

I don't think Okie was wrong, but he was way to far in front of the curve and when it didnt happen, well many seems to have turned on him. A shame.

The clock is ticking and were waiting.

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Is that the same as being wrong sooner than anyone else?

Just thinking

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 pm

I want to share a little known secret about this old cowboy. My first love has always been the church. My first degree was in ministry and I pastored a church for a while. It got to the point where the hypocrisy got so overwhelming that i couldn't even drive by without feeling nausiated. I can not tell you the hours and hours and days and weeks and months I spent in intercession for these people to no avail. I know it says to go boldly before the throne but I got so bold at time I was in fear of blasphemy before I finally just gave up. I've seen countless churches where people go not to worship God but because of the pastor. Pastor worship is a terrible thing in a church. Sometime I feel I'm seeing the same thing here the way some of you all gush over your leader. I'm not sure that if each and every one of you dug down deep inside your soul you have had the same thoughts as DW at one time or another but you were all too quick to cast the first stone. Early up on the first page Turbo asked, so I spoke. There's my opinion. Crucify me for it now.

I had an opinion. I made a comment. I did not defame, disgrace, degrade, discredit, insult, slander, abuse, harass or threaten, anyone nor was I rude, racist, obscene, sexually explicit or any other synonym here.

Laissez les bon temps roulez.
Okie's intel  - Page 2 3346874973
Have a nice day! - A Cajun born in Texas!

Job 13:5
TrueTexan
TrueTexan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:16 pm

@TrueTexan wrote:I want to share a little known secret about this old cowboy. My first love has always been the church. My first degree was in ministry and I pastored a church for a while. It got to the point where the hypocrisy got so overwhelming that i couldn't even drive by without feeling nausiated. I can not tell you the hours and hours and days and weeks and months I spent in intercession for these people to no avail. I know it says to go boldly before the throne but I got so bold at time I was in fear of blasphemy before I finally just gave up. I've seen countless churches where people go not to worship God but because of the pastor. Pastor worship is a terrible thing in a church. Sometime I feel I'm seeing the same thing here the way some of you all gush over your leader. I'm not sure that if each and every one of you dug down deep inside your soul you have had the same thoughts as DW at one time or another but you were all too quick to cast the first stone. Early up on the first page Turbo asked, so I spoke. There's my opinion. Crucify me for it now.

We don't always see eye to eye, but in this I am with you 100%. Yet the organized church seems to not just tolerate it, but by and large encourage it. That is a big reason why I have not belonged to a traditional church congregation in years. Do we participate in church, as the bible defines it, yes. In fact we gather with other believers more often than most, some weeks deliberately doing so 4 or more times.

A very good book I encourage all to read is "So You Don't Want to Go To Church Anymore" by7 Wayne Jacobsen. I will caution yyou, don't read it unless you like being challenged. It's available on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/You-Dont-Want-Church-Anymore/dp/0964729229 It is also available through CBD or from the author's website http://www.jakecolsen.com/contents.html

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865  Okie's intel  - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestartxcowboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:15 pm

TrueTexan,

Our stories are almost Identical! And here today, I am just trying to find the truth. All the prayers I have made, have seen no answers. I truely wish to be guided by the Holy Spirit!

I pray that we, who have been chosen, will hear and see the truth....that we may make those decisions that will change the literal face of the Earth!

Thank you for your words.....I felt alone in a sea of helplessness!
lonestartxcowboy
lonestartxcowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm

@TIMSTERS wrote:i had a banker and an federal agent ask me questions about the sites .and the dinar people and they asked if i knew who okie was.i told them they only had to go to this site and they would hear for them selves what has been going on. so admins and mods dont think that you are not being watched .i told miskabam about our meeting and it hasnt been 2 weeks since then and look whats happening now with this site...hmmmmmm some will pay dearly..for all they speak..

Couldn't agree with you more TIMSTERS.
Potato Head
Potato Head

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:52 pm

my friend just called the forex in New York City. They told her that they do not deal in dinar and that it has not rv'd. She also called our exchange in Sarasota, florida and was told the same thing. Go figure.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:13 pm

No one that I know of said it rv'd. All that was said was there was a blinking rate on the forex, not live!

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirVyvor Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:No one that I know of said it rv'd. All that was said was there was a blinking rate on the forex, not live!

Not Trying to cause Trouble Clydesdale... but here's the Quote...

OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.
000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.
This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.

The rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history.

Would Still Love to see The Big Guy here for at least two minutes...

Go RV.!...

Very Happy

SirVyvor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 pm

For now his post are not allowed here. go to recaps or dinar daddy for further post from okie
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Fang2-It's okay- He is just giving a 'What if scenario'- No worries-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

@SirVyvor wrote:
@Clydesdale wrote:No one that I know of said it rv'd. All that was said was there was a blinking rate on the forex, not live!

Not Trying to cause Trouble Clydesdale... but here's the Quote...

OKIE just received the report that it is live on the Foreign Currency exhange in Texas. $42.38. This code will give you an additional $2.50 per dinar with this code.
000041159265. It is live on the Foreign Currency Exhange Forex in Texas right now. NO QUESTIONS PLEASE.. He is not at a computer and could not post this himself.
This occurred at approximately 2:30 pm CST. OKIE will be in later to followup with more details.

The rate for the VND is $2.10 and the code given will give you an additional over and above that. He does know how much more.

OKIE called me at 2:52 and left a voice mail - call me immediately. I called back at 2:53. The rest is history.

Would Still Love to see The Big Guy here for at least two minutes...

Go RV.!...

Very Happy

This was posted right after that!

[DinarWishes] I want to let you guys know from the NO HYPE ZONE there
are no live rates at this time...... NONE!!! ZILTCH!!! NADA!!! I do
however wish to let you know that an international attorney is sitting
in DC and sees 42.38 blinking on forex.... not live JUST BLINKING!!!!
So, we now return to the normaly scheduled broadcast.....

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Terbo I was talking about someone else, his post is deleted now for some reason I think, He was asking for okie to post.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh I see, my bad, sorry.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Nothing to be sorry for- It's all good- Always was!!Very Happy :cheers: Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Fang2- That was Sirvyvor- He's okay-Just wishful thinking, is all-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:46 pm

I see, all is okay on the okie front !!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey Terbo, what is with the quote ,edit ect, buttons on my post, it looks like I am in charge, hahahahaha !!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

You can always edit your own posts ... Twisted Evil

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 pm

You can push all of 'em if you want to!Laughing Okie's intel  - Page 2 3973136183 Okie's intel  - Page 2 3973136183 Okie's intel  - Page 2 3973136183 Okie's intel  - Page 2 3973136183 lol! Okie's intel  - Page 2 3091836158 Okie's intel  - Page 2 1839924927
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Hahahahhaha !!!!! Your too funny Terbo.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:You can always edit your own posts ... Twisted Evil

LOL I have to use it alot, and I have steak on the brain so much I always put Ms. Steak as my reason for editing! lol! lol! lol!

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Fang2-I just thought you could use a little humor, to brighten up your day!Laughing :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Alt_f410

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 pm

What in hades is that for?:?:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

To all the folks who agree with the original post that started this thread, If you are tired of hearing/seeing/reading intel from any of the gooroo's including Okie,

STOP LISTENING/READING TO THEM, REAL SIMPLE FIX

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:22 pm

What are you saying !!!!!!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm

@fang2 wrote:What are you saying !!!!!!!!!!!!

More than one post in this thread has stated that they agree with the post at the top of page one of this thread, This has a simple fix, if you do not like or believe what any gooroo says, don't read it, issue fixed!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 pm

@1alaskan wrote:To all the folks who agree with the original post that started this thread, If you are tired of hearing/seeing/reading intel from any of the gooroo's including Okie,

LOL, sort of like "If you do not like the news, DO NOT WATCH IT!"

I am with you 1alaskan,

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 pm

@terbo56 wrote:What in hades is that for?:?:

It's used to conduct particle physics experiments. It is the most
powerful particle accelerator in the world and at 27 KM in diameter,
perhaps the largest building in existence today. The objective is to
better understand the very origins of the universe by replicating
conditions a few thousandths of a second after the big bang. (God said
let there be light.) It can accelerate beams of particles to 99.9999991%
the speed of light before crashing them together. Scientists hope to
find and identify elementary particles postulated but never yet
observed. I believe the image is the business end, that is one of the
four detector assemblies.

One result of the accelerator is an
apparent violation of Einstein's theory of relativity, as a beam of
neutrinos appears to have exceeded the speed of light en-route to their
detector. If so, they according to prevailing theory, they arrived
BEFORE they left, a rather messy conundrum for people a whole lot
smarter than us to resolve.

An interesting side note, according
to Einstein, His goal in developing the theory of relativity and special
relativity was to "Find the fingerprint of God." It is said a key part
came to him in a dream one day. Personally, I have found in my
admittedly limited studies of quantum physics and related theory
absolutely nothing that contradicts the existence of God, but rather,
much that points to Him. OK, taking of my geek hat and removing the
pocket protector now .... :joker:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:46 pm

@OKie_GEM wrote:
@1alaskan wrote:To all the folks who agree with the original post that started this thread, If you are tired of hearing/seeing/reading intel from any of the gooroo's including Okie,

LOL, sort of like "If you do not like the news, DO NOT WATCH IT!"

I am with you 1alaskan,

OKie_GEM

The folks who provide our news, provide what they think is necessary, not the news, but I have not read a gooroo post in almost a year, not need to, I can tell what was posted from members are saying, and untill I have a receipt from my bank that at least more than 6 zeros it ain't happend

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm

To Cowboy: an old pastor/friend of mine once told me, "it's your choice. If you dont want to go to church with the hypocrites, just go to hades with 'em".

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 pm

1alaskan, if you get a receipt for $42.38 to 1 dinar, I'll give you mine!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Tue May 01, 2012 12:06 am

@bigdaddytim wrote:To Cowboy: an old pastor/friend of mine once told me, "it's your choice. If you dont want to go to church with the hypocrites, just go to hades with 'em".

I don't even know why I'm doing this. That comment doesn't even merit a response. I guess I'm questioning how in hades you or your old pastor/friend has the gall to even question my salvation or whether I or the other cowhand on here even go to church or not. That's ridiculous. It kind of makes me wonder what kind of pious hypocrite pastor would even use a pagan word like hades instead of quoting the Word and calling it what it is. I don't expect retaliation from admins or mods for my response to what I feel was a personal attack to my faith.

I had an opinion. I made a comment. I did not defame, disgrace, degrade, discredit, insult, slander, abuse, harass or threaten, anyone nor was I rude, racist, obscene, sexually explicit or any other synonym here.

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue May 01, 2012 8:01 am

It was no attack partner. Merely the words that he used to get my attention when I "forsake the gathering of God's people". As for the "hades", it was only because the constructors of this site have software in place that prevent me from spelling out the word h e l l.
It was never my intention for you, or anyone else to feel like I was attacking or questioning your salvation. That really ain't none of my business. It's between you and God. I only wished to show you the wise words that woke me up. If it don't apply to you, I was wrong for making you feel like i was making such an implication.

Hat in hand, and other hand extended.

Last edited by bigdaddytim on Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled word)

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okie's intel  - Page 2 Empty Okie's Intel

Post by alphadog71 Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Dinarwealth

I am sorry you appear to be a bitter man that has to run down others to make yourself feel better or to make a point because you are frustrated. Yes, you do need OKIE, because if he didn't do what he does, where would you go to make these statements that you are making. This is his chat room. Perhaps if you don't like what you see or hear from Okie, stop reading it and stop listening to it. He gains nothing from doing all this for us and you except the satisfaction of being able to bless others with the information he is able to secure. That alone may help you get away from the bitterness you are venting. Eph 4:31 says "Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." I would encourage you to put into practise what God has written for your and my instruction. I think that in itself will bless you and bring more happiness and contentment into your life.

Last edited by alphadog71 on Tue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : review)
alphadog71
alphadog71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed May 02, 2012 4:51 am

if you never heard OKIE speak on a CC you might get to wonderin' about what gets posted for him here. as soon as you hear him speak you know he's the real deal! you hear his voice and confidence about what he is saying and you know he and what he says is real.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Wed May 02, 2012 8:35 am

@mitkire wrote:if you never heard OKIE speak on a CC you might get to wonderin' about what gets posted for him here. as soon as you hear him speak you know he's the real deal! you hear his voice and confidence about what he is saying and you know he and what he says is real.

I've heard him speak...

TrueTexan
TrueTexan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu May 03, 2012 3:49 am

i can understand anyone's frustration with the posts people read from OKIE. posts don't always read as well as CCs speak to our ears. however, when you hear OKIE's voice on a CC and the confidence and sincerity in his tone you KNOW that he is on the level and can be trusted.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by perkiebet Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 am

Where can you get Okie intel now, I can't find it on this site? I DO WANT TO KNOW WHAT OKIE HAS TO SAY!!

perkiebet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 am

@perkiebet wrote:Where can you get Okie intel now, I can't find it on this site? I DO WANT TO KNOW WHAT OKIE HAS TO SAY!!

http://www.dinarguru.com/ posts snippets of his intel, while http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html usually posts more of his chat in detail...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 am

Oh, I forgot about the chat url ( I don't do chat):

http://www.okieoilman.us/

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 am

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu May 03, 2012 10:00 am

Okie does not know how to post on the forums. That is why someone always posts for him, when he USED to post in here (I.E. Bulldog, and before that, Ghost)
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum