Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iran's veto and Nuri al-Maliki overthrow the nomination of Muhammad Allawi as prime minister of Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:31 pm

[size=32]Iran's veto and Nuri al-Maliki overthrow the nomination of Muhammad Allawi as prime minister of Iraq[/size]

18 Hours Ago

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-19-300x200

BAGHDAD - Nuri al-Maliki, leader of the State of Law coalition, thwarted an imminent plan to assign former minister Muhammad Allawi to form the new Iraqi government, causing the elimination of complex political understandings, reached after marathon negotiations that took a number of weeks, and entered into the line of these understandings Hezbollah The Lebanese, whose leaks revolve around his assumption of the task of managing the Iraqi file after the killing of the former commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani.

At dawn on Thursday, the crisis of choosing a successor to resigned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi appeared to be on the way to a solution, when it was leaked to the media that the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, had abandoned his supportive position to nominate the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazemi, in favor of Allawi's support, after Lebanese mediation.

Informed sources in Baghdad said that the official of the Iraqi file in the Lebanese Hezbollah, Muhammad Kawtharani, convinced Al-Sadr that Allawi is the suitable candidate to lead the Iraqi government in the next transitional phase, which is supposed to witness the dissolution of Parliament and the call for early elections.

When Kawtharani intervened, Al-Kazemi’s shares were very high to obtain the mandate to form the new government, due to his support by Sadr, the leader of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, the leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, most of the Sunni parties, and all Kurdish parties. But he faced a strong Iranian opposition.

The sources say that Kawtharani had wagered on deciphering the Sunni-Shiite Kurdish understanding of Al-Kazimi's candidacy by removing Sadr from him, which was what happened, as once the Sadr position was changed, Al-Kazemi came out of the competition entirely, and it was agreed to support Allawi.

The sources add that Hadi al-Amiri, leader of the Al-Fateh coalition, which is close to Iran, contacted Iraqi political leaders to inform them of the agreement that had occurred with Sadr about choosing Allawi, but he was surprised by a large objection by Maliki.

The sources indicate that Al-Maliki was angered by this agreement, because he directly touches him, as Allawi is one of his fiercest former opponents.

Allawi served as Minister of Communications in the two governments that Maliki formed between 2006 and 2014, but he did not complete his mandate in either of them, as he resigned in the first and was prosecuted in the second.

And the differences between Allawi and Al-Maliki in the two governments have always been related to the philosophy of state administration and how to confront endemic corruption in its institutions.

In al-Maliki’s second government, the prime minister moved the judiciary against his minister, accusing him of causing the waste of public money, after he participated in meetings hosted by Erbil to withdraw confidence from the government.

The sources say that the Iranians' lack of enthusiasm for Allawi's candidacy is due to his strained relationship with Maliki, who is seen as Tehran's trusted ally and faithful man in Iraq.

Opinions

The sources do not exclude that the dispute will be settled, in the event of Kawtharani insists on that, in light of the large roles he played recently.

Observers in Baghdad say that the Iraqi file has returned to the authority of the Lebanese Hezbollah after the killing of the leader of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani, in an American raid near Baghdad airport early this year.

This is not the first time that the Lebanese have supervised the Iraqi file, as their connection to it dates back to the period between 2006 and 2008, when it was under the direct management of Imad Mughniyeh.

Mughniyah is a prominent leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas who was killed in Damascus by a car bomb in 2008, which Israel accused of masterminding.

Since 2008, the Iraqi file has been under the authority of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, before returning to the Lebanese with the killing of Soleimani.

And Iraqi President Barham Salih warned on Wednesday evening that he would choose an interim prime minister if the political parties could not choose an alternative to Adel Abdul Mahdi by Saturday.

Abdul-Mahdi resigned from his post in November under pressure from popular protests, but he continued to perform his duties temporarily.

Iraq has been witnessing massive protests since the first of last October and the protesters, most of whom are young men, are calling for a reform of a system that they consider to be largely corrupt because it has made most of the Iraqis suffer from poverty.

"If the concerned blocs are not able to resolve the nomination order by no later than next Saturday, I see an obligation on me to exercise my constitutional powers by assigning him to whom I find most acceptable, representative and popular, and in the framework of the outcomes of the consultations that I conducted during the last period with political forces and popular activities," he said.

Saleh called on the competing political factions to resume talks and agree on a candidate. He said, "I call on the parliamentary blocs concerned with the nomination of the Prime Minister to resume constructive and serious political dialogue in order to agree on a new candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers that enjoys popular approval and submit it to the Presidency of the Republic in order to issue an order of assignment."

The deadline set by the Iraqi president is the latest sign that the Shiite political parties that dominate the Iraqi parliament have failed so far to overcome their differences and choose a new prime minister acceptable to the protesters.

The Arabs

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/103848

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Al-Masoudi: Saleh will not present a candidate for prime minister unless he accepts the acceptability of the blocs and the street

Post by claud39 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:35 pm

Al-Masoudi: Saleh will not present a candidate for prime minister unless he accepts the acceptability of the blocs and the street

31/01/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD5-696x435

Information / private ..

On Friday, MP from the Alliance of Riyad al-Masoudi said that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, would not present a candidate for prime minister unless the political blocs participated and knew the acceptability of this candidate by the political blocs and the Iraqi street.

Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "The Information", that "the political blocs, and if they fail to present a candidate to the President of the Republic, Saleh will face a great challenge and pressure to present a candidate and assign him to form a government."

He added that "the President of the Republic did not and will not present any candidate and names to the House of Representatives without the political blocs participating in offering these names and in explaining their opinion and acceptability and the extent of the Iraqi street's acceptance of the person who will take over the prime minister, since the President of the Republic will not assign a candidate to the Prime Minister unless He knows how acceptable this person is. ”

And that "the political blocs, in the event that you do not agree with the President of the Republic on a specific candidate, the candidate that will be presented by Saleh will not receive the approval of the blocs within Parliament."

He explained that "Saleh's decision regarding the deadline and choice of the candidate gives strength to the position of the President of the Republic, as he presses the political blocs in addition to motivating the blocs to choose a suitable figure for this position." 25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/01/31/453065/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Source: Saleh will assign Allawi to form a government within two hours

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 am

[size=36]Source: Saleh will assign Allawi to form a government within two hours[/size]

01/02/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 13122020_148dd09e-aa33-4e89-b438-e591d40a9f97_16x9_1200x676

Private - Mawazine News

, an informed political source confirmed, on Saturday, that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will assign the candidate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form a government within two hours.
The source told Mawazine News that "the Presidency of the Republic did not issue a statement regarding Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi's mandate to form the interim government, but the matter has been resolved."

He added, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, will formally nominate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to form the government, within two hours."

Political sources reported, this afternoon, Saturday, that Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi had gone to the Peace Palace to assign him to form the next government.

The sources stated in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "according to the available information, Allawi went to the Peace Palace to assign him to form a government by the President of the Republic Barham Salih."

The minister and former deputy, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, are among the most prominent candidates to form the next government.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=84355
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraq president appoints Allawi as new premier, protesters reject him

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:18 pm

[size=40]Iraq president appoints Allawi as new premier, protesters reject him[/size]

FEBRUARY 1, 2020

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi President Barham Salih appointed Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi as prime minister on Saturday, state television reported, after squabbling parties failed to name a candidate in the two months since Adel Abdul-Mahdi was ousted by mass protests.
Allawi, who will run Iraq until early elections can be held, must form a new government within a month and will likely get stuck between powerful parties vying for cabinet posts, prolonging the political deadlock.
Allawi said he would resign if political blocs attempted to impose candidates for cabinet jobs, and called on protesters to continue demonstrating until their demands are met.
“I’m an employee (at your service) carrying your trust, so do not go back until you get what you want, whether from me or someone else,” he said in a video message posted to his Twitter feed and broadcast by state television.
“If the political blocs try to impose their candidates (for ministers) on me, then I will resign.”
Abdul-Mahdi quit in November during mass anti-government unrest in which hundreds of thousands of Iraqis took to the streets to demand the removal of Iraq’s political elite.
Nearly 500 protesters have been killed since October in a deadly crackdown by security forces.
Soon after the president’s announcement, protesters gathered in Baghdad and southern cities expressed opposition to Allawi’s appointment in videos posted on social media.
“Allawi is rejected,” they chanted in one video that was filmed at Baghdad’s Tahrir Square, the center of the uprising in the Iraqi capital.
For the demonstrators, Allawi, the former communications minister under ex-premier Nuri al-Maliki — who presided over the fall of multiple Iraqi cities to Islamic State in 2014 and is accused of pro-Shi’ite sectarian policies — is part of the ruling elite and therefore unacceptable.

LACK OF SUPPORT

Hours before Allawi’s appointment, supporters of populist cleric Moqtada al-Sadr attacked protesters in Tahrir square.
Sadr called on Friday for a mass protest in Baghdad and for sit-ins near the fortified Green Zone to protest the delayed formation of a government, without specifying when the gatherings should take place.
Sadr later supported Allawi’s appointment, saying he had been “chosen by the people” and that this was a “good step” for Iraq. Sadr, a political opportunist, has both backed protests and sided with the Iran-backed political groups they reject.
The Dawa party, meanwhile, rejected Allawi’s premiership, saying in a statement that any candidate being decided at this stage was unlikely to have unanimous support.
With a rejection from at least one party and by protesters, Allawi faces an uphill struggle in forming a fully independent cabinet.
The two most powerful blocs in parliament, led by populist Sadr and a group of Iran-backed and paramilitary-linked parties, respectively, will insist on securing key ministerial posts for their own candidates, likely causing many more months of political deadlock.

Iraq is facing its biggest crisis since the military defeat of Islamic State in 2017. A mostly Shi’ite popular uprising in Baghdad and the south challenges the country’s mainly Iran-backed Shi’ite Muslim ruling elite.
The country has been thrown into further disarray since the killing of Iranian military mastermind Qassem Soleimani in a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad on Jan. 3. Iran responded with missile attacks on bases hosting U.S. forces, pushing the region to the brink of an all-out conflict.
Pro-Iran politicians have tried to use those events to shift the focus away from popular discontent with their grip on power and towards anti-American rallies and demands for the withdrawal of U.S. troops.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-politics/iraq-president-appoints-allawi-as-new-premier-protesters-reject-him-idUSKBN1ZV3SY
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraqi President Salih Appoints Ex-Communication Minister as New PM - Reports

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:23 pm

[size=40]Iraqi President Salih Appoints Ex-Communication Minister as New PM - Reports[/size]

[size=40]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 1054903847
[/size]

Last year, protests against widespread government corruption and high unemployment erupted in Iraq and resulted in more than 450 people killed and roughly 15,000 wounded amid a stiff government crackdown.
Iraqi President Barham Salih appointed on Saturday former Communication Minister Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi as the country's new prime minister, state TV reported.
The newly-appointed prime minister will have to form a new government in a month and hold the office until early elections are held.
The appointment has ended a two-month-long political deadlock as parties have failed to name a candidate after the previous prime minister was ousted amid huge waves of protests.

Iraq has been gripped by mass protests since October, when activists took to the streets to demand a change in the country's "corrupt" political system. More than 450 people have been killed in the protests since then.

In late-December, Iraqi President Barham Salih refused to designate the city of Basra's governor as the new prime minister. He said that he would rather step down than appoint someone who has been rejected by the protesters.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202002011078201509-iraqi-president-salih-appoints-ex-communication-minister-as-new-pm---reports/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Sadr: The people are the ones who chose Tawfiq Allawi as prime minister, not political blocs

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:30 pm

[size=42]Sadr: The people are the ones who chose Tawfiq Allawi as prime minister, not political blocs[/size]

[size=42]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 1044154438
[/size]

Muqtada al-Sadr, leader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq, commented on assigning Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form a government.

Sadr said that "the people, not the political blocs, chose the prime minister."

Al-Sadr expressed his readiness to support the designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
The former Iraqi Minister of Communications, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, said that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, commissioned him today, Saturday, to form the new government .
Through a video clip posted on his Facebook page, Allawi said he was addressing the Iraqi people directly "after what the President of the Republic mandated me to assign the new government ...".
Allawi addressed the demonstrators against the political and economic situation by saying that "had it not been for your courage, there would have been no change in the country ," asking them to "continue the demonstrations," describing himself as "an employee of them," as he put it.

https://www.facebook.com/mohammed.t.allawi/videos/475181263147653/

And he continued in his message depicted by the demonstrators: "I have to implement your demands and protect you instead of suppressing you and the state’s weapons must be lifted in the face of those who raise arms against you."
He stressed that if the political blocs attempt to impose their candidates for ministries, he will leave the mandate.
The leaders of the Alliance of Conquest and others, Hadi al-Amiri, and Muqtada al-Sadr, reached today, Saturday, a consensus to nominate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the next government, amid opposition to the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki.

https://arabic.sputniknews.com/arab_world/202002011044403177-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D9%87%D9%88-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Washington comments on assigning Allawi to head the government

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:01 pm

[size=35]Washington comments on assigning Allawi to head the government[/size]

2020-02-01

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333291-637161789107371195
[/size]

The American embassy in Baghdad confirmed on Saturday that the current conditions in Iraq and the region require the presence of an independent and impartial government, considering that the nomination of Allawi as a new prime minister must be followed up with real efforts to ensure the achievement of the goal.

"The current conditions in Iraq and the region require the presence of an independent and honest government committed to meeting the needs of the Iraqi people," the embassy said in a statement, which Alsumaria News shared with a copy of it. ".

She added that "the United States considers that the security of Iraq is vital and will work with the new government as soon as it is formed to create conditions for a stable, prosperous, and sovereign Iraq."

And Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced today, Saturday (1 February 2020), his mandate by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to form a government, and while he called on the demonstrators to continue the demonstrations, he stressed that he did not deserve the position if he did not fulfill their demands.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333291/%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty McGurk: Muhammad Allawi is a strong choice and deserves full and early support

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:09 pm

[size=35]McGurk: Muhammad Allawi is a strong choice and deserves full and early support[/size]

2020-02-01

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333275-637161682232334491
[/size]

Former US envoy to the international coalition against "ISIS" Brett McGurk confirmed that Muhammad Allawi is a strong choice for the post of Iraqi Prime Minister, indicating that he deserves full and early American support.

"Muhammad Allawi is a strong choice for a position of Iraqi prime minister, but he will face the same challenges in light of the formation of the Iraqi parliament after the 2018 elections," McGurk said in a tweet on Twitter.

"Let us hope that he can implement the reforms while directing Iraq towards new elections under the supervision of the United Nations. He deserves full and early American support," he said.

Allawi had announced earlier Saturday that the President of the Republic had entrusted him with the position of Prime Minister of the transitional government formally.

Mohammed Allawi is a strong choice for PM of Iraq but will face the same challenges given the makeup of Iraqi parliament after 2018 elections. Let's hope he can execute reforms while also steering Iraq towards new UN-monitored elections. He deserves full and early US support. https://t.co/ammgcFFZET
- Brett McGurk (@brett_mcgurk) February 1, 2020

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333275/%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%BA%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%82%D9%88%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Pictures .. Allawi's assignment ceremony headed by the government

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:12 pm

[size=35]Pictures .. Allawi's assignment ceremony headed by the government[/size]

2020-02-01

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333294-637161803076970321
[/size]

The Presidency of the Republic published photos of President Barham Salih’s mandate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to form a government.

And Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced today, Saturday (1 February 2020), his mandate by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to form a government, and while he called on the demonstrators to continue the demonstrations, he stressed that he did not deserve the position if he did not fulfill their demands.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 ExtImage-1399167-148765920

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 ExtImage-9937688-697502464

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 ExtImage-1507851-816276928

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 ExtImage-1303189-730156288

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333294/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Abdul-Mahdi and Allawi agree to work together to suit the requirements of the commissioning stage

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:14 pm

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi and Allawi agree to work together to suit the requirements of the commissioning stage[/size]

2020-02-01

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333279-637161715887716353
[/size]

Former Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Designated Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi have agreed to work together in a manner consistent with the requirements of the commissioning phase.

Abdul-Mahdi's office said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "The resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi contacted Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, blessing him in charge of forming the new government and expressing him all the possibilities for his success in his upcoming tasks."

The statement added that "the two parties agreed to meet at the first possible opportunity to work together in a manner that suits the requirements of the commissioning stage and the success of the democratic process in the best way."

And Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced today, Saturday, that he was mandated by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to form a government.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333279/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Find out about the designated Prime Minister

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:16 pm

[size=35]Find out about the designated Prime Minister[/size]

2020-02-01

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333271-637161644211491923
[/size]

Muhammad Tawfiq Hussein Allawi Amin al-Rubaie, an Iraqi politician, was born in 1954 in the capital, Baghdad. He finished primary, middle and high school in Baghdad.

He then joined the University of Baghdad College of Architecture and in the final year he had to leave the university and leave Iraq to Lebanon in 1977.

He enrolled at the American University in Beirut and received a bachelor’s degree in architecture engineering in 1980, he belonged to the Islamic Dawa Party and later left the party.

Then the political battle entered the list of Iyad Allawi, a liberal since 2005.

He was elected a member of the Iraqi parliament from the beginning of 2006 until his appointment as Minister of Communications from mid-2006 to the end of 2007.

He joined again in the House of Representatives instead of the deceased deputy Aida Asseer in 2008 until 2010 elections. In 2010

he was elected a member of the House of Representatives, then he was appointed Minister of Communications at the end of 2010, and he submitted his resignation from the Ministry of Communications due to his disagreement with former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at the end of 2012.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333271/%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D9%84%D9%81
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Prime Minister-Designate pledges to form a government that will fulfill legitimate demands of protesters, safeguard Iraq’s sovereignty

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:59 am

[size=32]Prime Minister-Designate pledges to form a government that will fulfill legitimate demands of protesters, safeguard Iraq’s sovereignty[/size]

02 Feb 2020 

[size=32]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 1-2-202001
[/size]

Prime Minister-Designate, Mohammed Tawfik Allawi, addressed the Iraqi people on Saturday after he was asked to form a new Iraqi government by President of the Republic, Barham Salih.

The Prime Minister-Designate made a series of pledges to the Iraqi people and outlined the priorities of the next government.

He paid tribute to the martyrs from the protest movement and the security forces and pledged that those responsible for their death will be held accountable.

He added that the next Iraqi government will protect peaceful protestors, prohibit the use of live ammunition, end the misuse of non-lethal weapons such as tear gas canisters and work with the judiciary to release all innocent detainees.

The Prime Minister-Designate called for immediate dialogue with peaceful demonstrators, saying that he will personally oversee this process.

On security, he said that his overriding priority will be the safety of the Iraqi people, restrict all weapons to state security institutions and will take action to ensure respect for the rule of law.

He underscored that the new government will not be based on sectarian, partisan, and narrow sectional quotas but one that represents the diversity of the Iraqi people.

The Prime Minister-Designate said that the next Iraqi government will prepare for early elections in consultation with the relevant authorities, including the Independent High Electoral Commission and the United Nations.

On employment and the economy, the Prime Minister-Designate said that he will work to create job opportunities for young Iraqis, launch industrial, production, and housing projects, lay the foundations for an investment-based economy and reduce dependence on oil resources.

He also pledged to work to combat corruption, refer corruption cases to the judiciary without delay and take action to dissolve the economic committees of political groups and factions.

The Prime Minister- Designate said he will not allow Iraq to become an arena for settling scores and for conflicts, and called on the international community and countries in the region to support Iraq, saying that he intends to restore Iraq’s positive and neutral role as a force for stability in the region and the world.

The Prime Minister-Designate undertook to submit a periodic report to the Iraqi people through the Council of Representatives on the progress of the government and the challenges it may face.

https://gds.gov.iq/prime-minister-designate-pledges-to-form-a-government-that-will-fulfill-legitimate-demands-of-protesters-safeguard-iraqs-sovereignty/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty UN Representative welcomes designation of new Iraqi prime minister, urges swift action to deliver on reforms, accountability

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:03 am

[size=36]UN Representative welcomes designation of new Iraqi prime minister, urges swift action to deliver on reforms, accountability[/size]

Saturday, 01 February 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 UNofficiallogosmall

Baghdad, 1 February 2020 – The Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, welcomes the designation of a prime minister, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi. She urges swift action to deliver, first and foremost, on substantial reforms and fulfil the rightful demands of the people for justice and accountability.

“Iraq urgently needs to move forward. The prime minister-designate faces a monumental task: rapid Cabinet formation and parliamentary confirmation to press ahead with meaningful reforms addressing popular demands, delivering justice and accountability.”

The road ahead remains fraught with difficulties. Progress will require that all actors support the work of the prime minister-designate in the service of the people of Iraq. The commitments expressed in the statement of the prime minister-designate address many demands of the peaceful protesters. While this is surely a welcome and encouraging sign, the Iraqi people will ultimately judge their leadership on results and accomplishments.

The United Nations has called time and again on all stakeholders to rise above partisanship and place the national interest first. Now is the time to act. Ms. Hennis-Plasschaert urges to spare no effort in drawing Iraq out of its crisis. The United Nations will continue to support the Iraqi people and their government to build a more peaceful, just and prosperous Iraq.

For more information, please contact: Mr. Samir Ghattas, Director of Public Information/Spokesperson
United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq, Phone: +964 790 193 1281, Email: ghattass@un.org
or the UNAMI Public Information Office: unami-information@un.org

http://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=12320:un-representative-welcomes-designation-of-new-iraqi-prime-minister-urges-swift-action-to-deliver-on-reforms-accountability&Itemid=605&lang=en
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi pledges to form a government of competencies and early elections

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:52 am

[size=36][rtl]Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi pledges to form a government of competencies and early elections[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 02 February 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Alsabaah-29608

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi pledged to work to hold early elections and refer corruption files to the judiciary, and called for direct dialogue with the demonstrators and the fulfillment of their legitimate demands, stressing that the blood of the martyrs from the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain and that he will hold accountable those responsible, as Allawi stressed on It will form a government of competencies far from sectarianism and sectarianism.  

The following is the text of the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people:
In the name of of Allah the Merciful

Say work soon will Allah observe your work and His Messenger and the believers

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Ladies and gentlemen

With honor and a high sense of responsibility, I proudly receive my assignment as Prime Minister of Iraq for the next period.

I extend my sincere thanks to His Excellency Dr. Barham Salih, the President of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, and to the representatives, parliamentary powers, activists, unions, and all the brothers who put their faith in us and made unremitting efforts to serve the country through my assignment to this task.

I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to the rational authority for its patriarchal and guiding role for all of our dear compatriots, as well as all spiritual forces, especially in this crucial phase of Iraqi history.

I salute with appreciation the honorable martyrs of the peaceful demonstrators who fell in the demonstration yards and demanded reform, and I salute with them the martyrs of our security forces who sacrificed their lives in defense of the right to demonstrate and the safety of the demonstrators, I have every hope and determination that we deny the fine blood its right by seriously initiating the building of the state of citizenship and institutions, the state of justice And freedom, welfare and peace ..

This mandate places on me a great historical responsibility, so I pledge to God and I pledge to the generous Iraqi people that I seek all my possibilities to serve this country and I promise them that the blood of the martyrs of the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain, and the aggressors and criminals will be held accountable and submit to the judiciary to obtain their just punishment.

The weapon of the state will not be carried against the people, the weapon of the state to protect the people, maintain borders, and promote national dignity.

I hereby emphasize the keenness to follow the files of investigations into the events of the demonstrations and hold those responsible for violence against peaceful demonstrators and against the security forces and those who caused sabotage and destruction of public and private property accountable.

I pledge, God willing, and your support to form a government away from sectarian, partisan, and narrow sectional quotas and to represent all different sects and cultures of Iraqis, and I commit to involve the most talented of our people in the formation of the government.

I pledge to the people that I do not accept the imposition of any candidate by the political forces.

I emphasize the keenness to form an advisory team in the Prime Minister’s Office with the participation of representatives from the movement of peaceful demonstrators, and here I refer to the need for the peaceful demonstration in support of reform to continue until legitimate demands are met and the state undertakes serious reform work already.

I pledge to work diligently to prepare for early elections, in consultation with relevant authorities including the Independent High Electoral Commission and the United Nations and in accordance with constitutional mechanisms and laws in force, and I pledge to protect the electoral process and stand against any interference that might affect the integrity, fairness, and transparency of its results and to restore public confidence in them .

I also affirm the commitment to provide the greatest amount of work opportunities to citizens by starting development, industrial, production and housing projects, and creating an investment renaissance and laying the foundations for changing the rentier economy approach to an investment economy away from full dependence on oil resources.

I pledge to work hard to combat rampant corruption and ensure that economic committees dissolve political and other factions, and refer corruption files without delay to the judiciary.

I pledge to achieve security and safety for all people and to confine arms to the state and that there is no authority above the rule of law, and I pledge to protect peaceful demonstrators, release innocent detainees in accordance with the constitution and the law and coordinate with the judiciary, refrain from using live ammunition and prohibit the abuse of non-lethal weapons such as tear gas canisters .

I also pledge to protect Iraq from any external interference and I am working to not allow Iraq to be an arena for settling accounts and conflicts, hoping in this regard from the international and regional community that it will be of assistance to Iraq at this sensitive stage, given that Iraq’s security is among the security of the region and the world at large, especially that we still face An enemy waiting for us that is terrorism, and Iraq must restore its positive and neutral role in achieving stability for the region and the world.

I pledge to submit a periodic report to the Iraqi people through the House of Representatives on the progress made by the government or the challenges it faces. I also call for an immediate dialogue with pain Peaceful work invisible to achieve their legitimate demands in accordance with the Constitution and the law and will be handling personally on this dialogue.

I hope that my sons and daughters from the Iraqi people will be of assistance and support to me after relying on God Almighty to resolve the country's crises and bring him to safety.

May God have mercy on the martyrs of Iraq and our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Iraq lived free and master for itself
God bless.

http://alsabaah.iq/20977/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%88%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The President of the Republic mandates Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form the government

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:56 am

[size=36][rtl]The President of the Republic mandates Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form the government[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 02 February 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Alsabaah-29606

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

President Barham Salih commissioned, on Saturday evening, Dr. Tawfiq Allawi, to form the new government. The formation of a government that adopts reform steps. While the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, considered that “the people are the ones who chose their prime minister,” the United Nations welcomed the appointment of Allawi urging to work quickly to implement reforms and accountability, while the United States of America expressed through its embassy in Baghdad Its willingness to "work with the new government as soon as it is formed to create conditions for a stable, prosperous and sovereign Iraq." Al-Iraqiya News channel broadcast a ceremony to assign President Barham Salih to Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to head the new government. 

{Resigned} and {in charge}

The resigning Prime Minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, contacted Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, blessing him with the mandate to form the new government, expressing to him the development of all possibilities for his success in his future duties. 

A statement of Abdul Mahdi's office stated, "The two parties agreed to meet at the first possible opportunity to work together in a manner that suits the requirements of the commissioning stage and the success of the democratic process in the best way."

The office of the resigned Prime Minister issued a statement denying a letter addressed to the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

Abdul-Mahdi's office said in a statement, "Al-Sabah" received a copy of it, that "a message is being circulated in the name of the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, under the title (Honorable Brother ......)" and added, "It is incorrect and contrary to the truth." , And deny his relationship with her in any way. "

Al-Halbousi and Mr. Sadr position
Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi received the designated Prime Minister.

According to a statement by al-Halbousi's media office, "During the meeting, it was emphasized that a government should be formed that adopts reform steps and sets a realistic government program that meets the aspirations of the Iraqi people."

For his part, considered the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, that "the people are the ones who chose their prime minister," while he decided to prevent everyone who belongs to him from imposing himself on the government.

Sadr said in a tweet on his account on "Twitter" and seen by "Al-Sabah": "Today it will be recorded in the history of Iraq that the people are the ones who chose their prime ministers, not the blocs ... This is a good step that will be strengthened in the future."

He added, "Today, we, the revolutionaries, are obligated to continue with peaceful demonstrations, in order to complete the independent ministerial cabinet, emanating from the people and the people. Today we hope Brother Muhammad Allawi not to give in to external and internal pressures, to announce his program, and to accelerate the start of early elections, and that It seeks the sovereignty and independence of Iraq, so as to preserve the country’s position, decision and prestige of its security forces.

Mr. Sadr stated, “Today I announce that everyone who belongs to me will prevent himself from throwing himself into the government, and that neither he nor his distant will influence his formation.”

He continued: "Yes; if he wants support in order to strengthen him independently, then I and the people are ready for that. I hope that the assignment of the President of the Republic to Brother Muhammad Allawi is acceptable and satisfactory to the people, and that they are patient, and continue their peaceful approach in their demonstrations for Iraq."

And al-Sadr said, "He failed to form his government. We are with the people against sectarianism, ethnicity, partisan, factionalism and corruption."

Views of political blocs

In addition, the Al-Fateh coalition denied that it signed a document that includes conditions for Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi before he was assigned to head the government.

In a short statement, the coalition said, "Al-Sabah" received a copy of it: "We deny the document that includes conditions for Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," calling for "to be accurate in conveying the information."

It was a "written" document published by one of the local agencies, which included conditions that the Al-Fateh coalition placed on the Prime Minister-designate Tawfiq Allawi, and the "forged" document carried four signatures of the Alliance leader Hadi al-Amiri, Ahmed Al-Asadi, Adnan Faihan and Tawfiq Allawi.

On the other hand, the Islamic Dawa Party affirmed that it is not part of the scenario for assigning any candidate for prime minister.

The party said in a statement that Al-Sabah received a copy of it: "The Islamic Dawa Party announces to all Iraqis that it has nothing to do with the election of any character that does not conform to the specifications agreed upon by the Iraqis."

He added, “From the first day he started the nomination process, he wanted the candidate for prime minister to be independent, efficient, impartial, able to preserve the sovereignty and unity of Iraq and meet the aspirations and mobility of the people. It is the constitutional change mechanism. "

He continued: "The Islamic Dawa Party - as part of the rule of law - declares that it is not part of the scenario assigning any candidate for prime minister now."

And the National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi confirmed that he had not nominated anyone to head the government.

In a statement, the coalition said, "Al-Sabah" received a copy of it: "We did not nominate anyone for the prime minister, but rather the responsibility of the Iraqi people, especially the peaceful demonstrators," noting that "a government formed outside the will of the Iraqi people will not be with it." 

For its part, the Parliamentary Bloc announced that it would continue with the parliamentary opposition, with Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi mandated to form the new government. 

Jassem al-Bakhati, a member of the al-Hikma bloc, said: "The al-Hikma bloc has not participated in the selection of the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, or in the assignment of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," noting that "Allawi's assignment has become a fait accompli." 

He added, "The country is going through turns that affected all directions and programs, so we hope that the remainder of the period will be clear to all those involved in political affairs and the confronting blocs, and if the passage of Allawi is acceptable to all, we are with him."  

Backstage commissioning

In turn, the advisor to the President of the Republic, Farhad Aladdin, said: "The new government’s age will be determined based on its performance and the pressures exerted by the political forces towards holding early elections or not."

Aladdin refused to reveal the political forces that nominated Allawi, but he affirmed that there is a political consensus regarding the nomination from the majority of the political forces with the presence of some opponents as well.

Regarding the personalities who attended the commissioning process, Farhad said: "Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi and Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Jenin Blaskhardt were among those present, in addition to a large number of members of the Iraqi parliament."

Member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Khalidi, said in a statement that Al-Sabah received a copy of it: “Assigning Allawi is an important stage in the path of change and reform and to proceed with building a state of institutions whose first goal is to serve the citizen and the nation away from private agendas and interests.”

He pointed to "the exceptional national role played by the liberal representatives who signed the request for nomination after continuous efforts, consultations and meetings with the national political forces and the coordination of the masses demanding rights and in line with the calls of the authority to choose a non-dialectical figure up to the selection of the person who obtained political and public approval and acceptance."

He added, "Today, political forces are required to support Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and vote to give confidence to his government formation and support his government in its reform steps with a view to completing the steps to cross Iraq to safety and providing the appropriate environment for building and construction and addressing the vital and important files called for by the squares." 
Pretend. "

Al-Khalidi stressed, "The importance of all forces joining forces to make the next government’s mission a success and search for the interests of Iraq and its people first, away from any narrow interests that were the reason for the decline and decline in the general situation throughout the previous periods."

International welcome

In international reactions, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Henness Blackshart, welcomed the mandate of Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, while urging that action be taken quickly to implement the reforms. 

And accountability.

The United Nations Mission stated in a statement received by Al-Sabah: “The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Henness Blachhardt, welcomed the appointment of Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and urges that we act quickly, first and foremost, to achieve fundamental reforms and meet the legitimate demands of the people Justice and accountability. "

Blackshart said: "Iraq is in urgent need to move forward, as the designated Prime Minister faces a huge task: to quickly form a cabinet and to ratify Parliament to move forward with meaningful reforms that meet popular demands and achieve justice and accountability."

She added, "The road ahead is still fraught with difficulties, and progress will require the support of all actors involved in the work of the Prime Minister-designate in the service of the Iraqi people. It is worth noting that the Iraqi people will ultimately judge the leadership of the country through results and achievements. The UN mission statement continued: 

"The United Nations has repeatedly called on all stakeholders to transcend partisanship and put the national interest first. The time has come to act, and the United Nations will continue to support the Iraqi people and their government to build a more peaceful, just and prosperous Iraq." In turn, the US embassy in Baghdad said in a statement: "The current conditions in Iraq and the region require an independent and impartial government committed to meeting the needs of the people. 

She added, “The nomination of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi as the new prime minister of Iraq must be pursued with real efforts to ensure this goal is achieved.” She continued: “The United States considers that the security of Iraq is vital and will work with the new government once it is formed to create conditions for a stable and prosperous Iraq. And sovereign. "

For his part, former US envoy to the international coalition against "ISIS" Brett McGurk stressed that Muhammad Allawi is a strong choice for the post of Prime Minister of Iraq, indicating that he deserves full and early American support.

McGurk said in a tweet on Twitter: "Muhammad Allawi is a strong choice for the position of Iraqi Prime Minister, but he will face the same challenges in light of the formation of the Iraqi parliament after the 2018 elections." He explained, "Let's hope that he can implement reforms while directing Iraq towards New elections subject to United Nations observation, he deserves full and early American support. "

http://alsabaah.iq/20976/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Parliamentary Bloc: Allawi will not recycle any person who held a position in the previous government

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:25 pm

[size=35]Parliamentary Bloc: Allawi will not recycle any person who held a position in the previous government[/size]

2020-02-04 

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333521-637164174214834729
[/size]

The head of the Bayraq al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad al-Khalidi, said today, Tuesday, that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will not recycle any minister or person who assumed an executive position in the previous government, considering that "special deals and interests have become from the past."

Al-Khalidi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that “the Prime Minister-designate promised the masses to support their demands for change and reform, and that he would not be a tool in the hands of political parties or forces, but rather defending the rights and interests of the Iraqi people only,” noting that “the Iraqi people went out to Demonstration squares to demand change, and this demand is the goal we want to support the prime minister in charge of steps to form the government. "

Al-Khalidi added, "Allawi promised both in secret and in public, that he would not accept any pressure or attempts to impose names on his government formation and that he would return to the masses if this happened," stressing that "openness, reconciliation and transparency with the street is the most prominent feature of the next stage. And any special deals or interests at the expense of the higher interests of the homeland and the citizen have become from the past and will not return again, regardless of the size of the internal and external pressures. "

Al-Khalidi continued, "The new government booth will be from the independent Iraqi talents and expertise, which are abundant with all components and spectra of the Iraqi people, away from the partisan or narrow block quotas, and without recycling any previous figures or faces."

It is noteworthy that, on Saturday (February 1, 2020), President of the Republic Barham Salih, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, was assigned to form the next government.

On Tuesday, Deputy Alia Nassif expressed her regret over the appointment of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, "to the promises of some political forces to keep their ministers known for their corruption and pledged to renew their mandate."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333521/%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D8%AE%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%84%D8%AA-%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Wisdom: We will support Allawi positively to fulfill his promise

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:49 pm

[size=35]Wisdom: We will support Allawi positively to fulfill his promise[/size]

2020-02-04

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333492-637164253886245661
[/size]

On Tuesday, a deputy for the al-Hikma movement confirmed that its current would be positively supportive of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to implement what the masses promised.

Asaad Yassin Al-Morshidi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The stream of wisdom deals positively with the mandate of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and we will support any mandate or step aimed at resolving crises," expecting that "some of the blocs will not surrender and will try to pressure Allawi in order to obtain gains in the government".

Al-Murshidi added, "We will stand with the commissioning and the person charged positively, in order to support him against the blocs looking for gains in order to bring about an independent government and far from quotas." The parties, and we, in turn, will be supportive of the Prime Minister-designate in achieving the demands of the Iraqi people and the calls of the reference, and we will not pressure him, but help him achieve what the masses promised. "

Al-Murshidi stressed that "all the Iraqi components have technocrats, competencies, expertise and independent personalities," noting that "the prime minister assigned the space sufficient to represent all of Iraq’s segments and components, because we do not want to deprive a component at the expense of another under the pretext of competencies."

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, on Saturday, February 1, 2020, appointed Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form the next government.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333492/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%87
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Abdel-Mahdi and Blashardt discuss ways to support and facilitate the task of the Prime Minister-designate

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:50 pm

[size=35]Abdel-Mahdi and Blashardt discuss ways to support and facilitate the task of the Prime Minister-designate[/size]

2020-02-04

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333540-637164309679867901
[/size]

On Tuesday, resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi discussed with the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General in Iraq, Janine Henness Blackshart, ways to support and facilitate the task of the Prime Minister-designate.

A statement of Abdul-Mahdi's office, which Alsumaria News received, said, "The Prime Minister received, today, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Janine Hennes Blachhardt."

He added, "During the meeting, the political situation in the country was discussed, and the Prime Minister was assigned to form the new government and ways to support it and facilitate its mission and work for its success, and preparing for the process of receiving, handing over and transferring powers as a constitutional and democratic tradition that entrenches deliberation and peaceful transfer of power and the continuity of the work of the state and its institutions and enhances security and stability."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333540/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%A6
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The political blocs give the {designated president} the freedom to choose ministers

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:49 am

[size=36][rtl]The political blocs give the {designated president} the freedom to choose ministers[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 04 February 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Alsabaah-29965

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Parliamentary sources confirmed to "Al-Sabah" that the political blocs held a "preliminary" agreement to grant Allawi complete freedom and not to interfere in his selection as his cabinet, while the sources revealed an exception to the successful ministers in Adel Abdul-Mahdi's government from the upcoming ministerial change. Al-Ziyadi in a statement singled out by Al-Sabah: 

“The political blocs gave full freedom to Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to choose the next government formation,” stressing that he would “conduct extensive contacts and seek the assistance of advisers to select them until the day they are presented to the House of Representatives.”

For his part, between Writer and researcher The political affairs of the struggle of Mahmoud, that "Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, began to conduct talks and contacts and consultations with all the political blocs and some of the characters that will be chosen by the government to set up pan across the country." He added Mahmoud "morning" that "

http://alsabaah.iq/21215/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%81-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty A member of the Democrat reveals the truth about Zebari's nomination for the Allawi finance portfolio

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 am

A member of the Democrat reveals the truth about Zebari's nomination for the Allawi finance portfolio

05/02/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 110704

Baghdad today - Kurdistan On Wednesday (5 February 2020), the KDP deputy, Dana Jaza, denied the reports that his party was nominated for the leader of the party, Hoshyar Zebari, for the post of finance .minister in the next transitional government headed by Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi

A member of the Democrat reveals the truth about Zebari's nomination for the Allawi finance portfolio https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/109549/حقي-یكشف-بالدیمقراطي-عضو 2/4 الاسم* Post a comment 

Jaza said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the talk about the share of the Kurdish component of the ministries in the next government has not been touched upon until the " .moment." Ministerial, and what is circulated in the media is a shame of health He added, "There is a representation of the Kurdish component in the Council of Ministers like the rest of the authorities as an essential part of the components of the Iraqi people, but ".we did not meet with Allawi or ask him for a specific ministry 

Jaza pointed out that "all that is published regarding this is inaccurate media leaks, as we have expressed our support for Allawi to overcome the current sensitive stage, and what is important for us is to preserve the rights of the Kurds and the entitlements of citizens more 
".than positions and ministrie

Social media circulated news about the nomination, a member of the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and former Minister of Finance Hoshyar Zebari, for the post of Minister of Finance in the transitional government, which was commissioned by Mohammed .Tawfiq Allawi

On Saturday (1 February 2020), President of the Republic Barham Salih commissioned Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form the interim government to succeed resigned

Adel Abdul .Mahdi After that, Allawi pledged to withdraw from the post of prime minister, if he did not fulfill all .the popular demands arising from the demonstrations 

Allawi said, in a speech to him: "If I cannot fulfill the demands of the Iraqi people, I will ".withdraw from the position of prime minister, and this is a promise I made to the Iraqis

Meanwhile, the head of the Bairaq Al-Khair bloc, Mohammed Al-Khaldi, expected on Sunday (02 February 2020) the date for forming a government, the Prime Minister-designate, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, indicating that the settlement will take place before the deadline of .one month

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/109549/%D8%B9%D8%B6%D9%88-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Political analyst: Four challenges before "Allawi" .. The most prominent of which is the resolution of sovereign ministries and the mechanism for selecting ministers

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Political analyst: Four challenges before "Allawi" .. The most prominent of which is the resolution of sovereign ministries and the mechanism for selecting ministers

06-02-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Image

Baghdad - news

Today, Wednesday, Iraqi political expert and analyst Mohammed Al-Hashimi expected four challenges that will face Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi in forming his government, indicating that the most prominent of them is the resolution of the sovereign ministries and the mechanism for selecting ministers.

Al-Hashemi told Al-Akhbariya: “The challenges that Allawi will face in forming his government is to impose some blocks as candidate names for the cabinet, and to shorten the time limit for him that does not exceed 30 days to choose his cabinet, which will make it difficult for him to provide a full ministerial cabinet,” suggesting the presentation of a cabinet Incomplete, as happened to the government of Abdul-Mahdi.

He added: "The third challenge that Allawi will face are the sovereign ministries, especially the Interior, Defense, Foreign Affairs, and Finance," stressing: "He will have to go back to the blocs in order to nominate the candidates for these ministries. As for the fourth challenge, it is the mechanism of selecting the candidates, is it through the electronic portal or They are chosen directly by the Prime Minister-designate. "

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=208548
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty State of Law: We did not participate in the assignment of Allawi, and we will support him on the condition of forming a government capable of performing its duties

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:32 pm

State of Law: We did not participate in the assignment of Allawi, and we will support him on the condition of forming a government capable of performing its duties

06-02-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Image

Baghdad - news

Today, Wednesday, the coalition of the rule of law called on the political blocs to move away from what he described as the "policy of imposition" that I pursued with the former prime ministers,
The coalition’s deputy, Ali Al-Ghanmi, told Al-Akhbaria:

“The political blocs should stay away from the imposition policy that they were following in the process of introducing candidates to ministerial positions over former prime ministers,” noting that “the process of naming ministers should be done based on the principle of consultation Persuasion, and if they have certain convictions in names, the political blocs should give him an opportunity to take responsibility for his cabinet in the next stage. "

Al-Ghanimi added: "The problem of Iraq after 2003 lies in successive governments, where the heads of government bear the failure of the ministers who were imposed on them by the political blocs, so we hope that the next government will be different from the previous governments by giving the prime minister an opportunity to choose his formation completely freely." .

He explained: "Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, if he came with a government capable of performing its tasks, we will be supportive of him in the next stage, although we were not part of the process of assigning him to this position, and he is currently presenting what he wants to the political blocs, and not an imposition on them, and he has to convince the blocs With his government program and creating the appropriate conditions for the establishment of new elections in the country based on democracy, the removal of American forces, the fight against corruption, the return of the displaced, and the file of services. "

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=208550
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The prime minister-designate defines the conditions for selecting ministers

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:26 am

[size=36][rtl]The prime minister-designate defines the conditions for selecting ministers[/rtl][/size]

Friday 07 February 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Alsabaah-30147

Baghdad / Al-Sabah / Omar Abdul-Latif 

The Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi has informed the political blocs that he places two conditions in choosing the candidates himself for his cabinet in reliance on integrity.
 And efficiency.

The head of the "Bayraq al-Khair" bloc, Muhammad al-Khaldi, said: "The Prime Minister-designate announced during his meetings with the blocs his refusal to participate in the political forces and parties in choosing his cabinet," adding that "Allawi set two conditions in choosing the candidates himself for his cabinet, relying on integrity and competence." 

In the meantime, a member of the Committee to Monitor the Implementation of the Governmental Program and Parliamentary Strategic Planning, Dr. Inaam Al-Khuzai, stated in a statement singled out by "Al-Sabah" that "Allawi must take into consideration the focus on combating corruption and the completion of projects with completion rates exceeding 50 percent, because there are many projects Which completion rates exceed more than 70 percent and have been stalled for years without being completed. " 

http://alsabaah.iq/21336/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D9%84%D9%81-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Legal expert: This is what will happen if the government is not formed within 30 days

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:33 pm

[size=35]Legal expert: This is what will happen if the government is not formed within 30 days[/size]

2020-02-08

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Doc-P-333919-637167465267221080
[/size]

The legal expert, Tariq Harb, revealed what will happen if the government is not formed within 30 days, while calling for an urgent formation.

Harb said in a press statement that "the duration of the formation of the second ministry in the same electoral cycle is one of the deadlines for the fall, that is, if the thirty-day period for the formation of the ministry ends, it cannot be extended and it cannot be reassigned to Allawi to form the government."

"The constitution obliged the president of the republic to appoint a new candidate instead of the one who was previously assigned, who failed to form in the thirty days," he added.

Yesterday, Friday, the MP from the Alliance of Amid Al-Aqabi asserted that the Sunni and Kurdish blocs are demanding their constitutional entitlements from the ministries, but Allawi wants to choose his government himself.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/333919/%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%87%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Al-Khalidi: Allawi will present his government to parliament next week

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:20 am

[ltr]Al-Khalidi: Allawi will present his government to parliament next week[/ltr]

• 11/2/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 W1240-p16x9-nw575708-a-01-20200202-1

[ltr]{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The head of the Bayraq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Khaldi, said, “The ministerial cabinet is about to be completed, despite all the contradictions in positions, whether between the political blocs or even the components.”[/ltr]

[ltr][rtl][size=21]Al-Khaldi revealed in a press statement that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi intends to present his cabinet booth to Parliament in the middle of next week and perhaps on Monday."[/rtl][/size]
[rtl][size=21]In response to a question regarding the conflict of positions between the political blocs, some of which have not clearly disclosed the nature of their support for Allawi or not, Al-Khalidi said: "I can say that most of what is announced in the media is not true, as things are proceeding almost naturally except for one bloc ( He did not name it) her position remains unclear or unsupportive. "[/rtl][/size]
Al-Khalidi expected [rtl][size=21]that "voting {in parliament” would be comfortable in all cases, because the convictions of many representatives are no longer identical to those of their leaderships necessarily.[/rtl][/size]
[rtl][size=21]Ammar Al-Masoudi[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]https://alforatnews.com/news/الخالدي-علاوي-سيقدم-حكومته-الى-البرلمان-الأسبوع-المقبل
[/rtl][/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The opinion committee in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discusses the mechanism for preparing the government curriculum for the Prime Minister-designate

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:11 am

The opinion committee in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discusses the mechanism for preparing the government curriculum for the Prime Minister-designate

10/2/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Ha1602test

The opinion committee of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers discussed the mechanism for preparing the government curriculum for the Prime Minister-designate, and defining the set of points that the program focuses on during the next stage. 

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Hamid Al-Ghazi, who chaired the meeting, directed the preparation of the ministerial curriculum, to include the demands of the demonstrators and the pledges of the Prime Minister-designate, and the general framework for the tasks of the new government, as well as the continuation of the General Secretariat’s mission to follow up on the government program and the projects included within it.

The Opinion Authority also discussed the
 challenges facing the workflow and the most important proposals aimed at overcoming obstacles and accomplishing tasks in the General Secretariat.

http://www.cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9478
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraq .. Adel Abdul-Mahdi discusses efforts to form a new government with "Allawi"

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:23 pm

Iraq .. Adel Abdul-Mahdi discusses efforts to form a new government with "Allawi"

February 11, 2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 1024

Mubasher: The resigned Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, received today, Tuesday, the new Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

During the meeting, according to what was published by the Prime Minister's Information Office through his official account on "Twitter", they discussed the developments of the situation in the country and the peaceful movement and supported efforts to form the new government.

The Prime Minister's Office pointed out that the necessity of cooperation of all forces was emphasized to facilitate the task of the Prime Minister-designate in expediting the selection of the cabinet.

And Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi announced, in early February, that he  was formally assigned by the President of the Republic of Iraq, Barham Salih , to form the new government.

"Allawi" was elected in 2010 as a member of the House of Representatives , and then he was appointed Minister of Communications at the end of the same year, again, but he submitted his resignation due to his dispute with former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at the end of 2012.

The designated Iraqi Prime Minister confirmed, earlier, his keenness to implement the demands of the demonstrators and the formation of a government of competencies capable of managing the country in this sensitive circumstance and preparing for fair elections that meet the aspirations of all Iraqis.

Nominations :

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3587753/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D8%AC%D9%87%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Barzani stresses the importance of stabilizing Iraq and forming a government that represents all parties

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Barzani stresses the importance of stabilizing Iraq and forming a government that represents all parties

February 11, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 1024

Direct: The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, received today, Tuesday, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Iraqi Federal Government, Muhammad Ali al-Hakim .

During the meeting, according to a statement issued by the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq, the latest developments in the country and the region were discussed, and the importance of stabilizing the situation in Iraq and forming a government representing all parties and the trust of the majority of Iraqis was emphasized .

It was also stressed that the incoming federal government should have good relations with the Kurdistan region, neighboring countries, and the international community .

The two sides touched, according to the statement, to the relations between the Kurdistan region and the federal government.

The Prime Minister added: "We support a government that adheres to the constitutional rights of the Kurdistan region ."

Nominations:

[size=16]https://www.mubasher.info/news/3587886/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84-%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81/
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Threat of Sadr and "the new godfather of Iran" .. a source that reveals the details of forming the Allawi government

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:40 am

[size=40]Threat of Sadr and "the new godfather of Iran" .. a source that reveals the details of forming the Allawi government[/size]

February 14, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 227BFB22-4CAA-4F4B-9C01-3FA8CB1E539B_cx7_cy0_cw86_w1023_r1_s

An Iraqi political source revealed early Friday new details about the ongoing negotiations to form the new Iraqi government led by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and the pressure exerted by Iranian-backed forces to obtain high positions in it.

The source, who requested anonymity, told Al-Hurra that "the Iranian-backed construction alliance led by Hadi al-Amiri is pushing for four ministries, namely electricity, oil, interior, and communications."

The source added that "the new godfather of the moves made by the construction alliance is Sheikh Qassim al-Hashemi, who is the brother of Abu Jihad al-Hashemi, the former director of the office of the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi."

The source confirms that "the leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah, Mohammed Kawtharani, the former Iranian ambassador to Iraq, Hassan Danaie, and Sheikh Abdel Halim Al-Zuhairi, who is close to former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, are also participating in these moves."

According to the Iraqi political source, "The Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi rejected the construction coalition's efforts to obtain these ministries and informed them that this means that I will hand you over to the entire country."

And he continues that Abu Jihad Al Hashemi, who is also participating in these negotiations, told Allawi about the text, "We gave up the prime minister, but if we give up these ministries, this means our end."

The source notes that "the issue of selling ministries in the new government is still on the table as the Ministry of Electricity is offered at 80 million dollars and the Ministry of Communications at 25 million."

On the other hand, the source confirmed that "the leader of the Sadrist movement delivered a message through one of his prominent aides, to Allawi, that the new government will not pass without being compatible with Sadr's vision."

He added that "Al-Sadr pledged to Allawi that if he agreed to it and other political forces inside the parliament would object to it and refuse to pass it, then Al-Sadr would send more than 50 thousand of his supporters to the parliament building in order to pressure the representatives to approve it."

According to the source, the Alliance of Others headed by Muqtada al-Sadr is also pushing for the Ministry of Electricity.
It is assumed that Allawi, who was named prime minister after a difficult consensus reached by the political blocs, will present his formation to Parliament before the second of next March to vote on it, according to what the constitution provides.

And Kazem al-Issawi, a security adviser to Sadr, threatened on Sunday the prime minister-designate to "topple" him within three days if he undertook to visit people belonging to political parties, especially from the Shiite factions.

Al-Sadr supported Allawi’s assignment despite the protesters ’refusal to name him, as he is close to the ruling elite. There is political competition between Sadr and the popular crowd, which includes armed groups that were part of the Shiite leader’s movement before, before they separated from him.

Allawi, 65, a former communications minister, was assigned to form a good government on February 1, with the blessing of Muqtada al-Sadr, who is based in Iran.

https://www.alhurra.com/a/%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%88-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A/533861.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Baghdad: announcement of the formation of the government next Sunday

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:53 pm

[rtl]Baghdad: announcement of the formation of the government next Sunday

[size=30]13/2/2020
[/size]

[size=30]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 364
[/size]

[/rtl]
Baghdad - agencies:

[rtl] The demonstration of hundreds of Iraqis in central Baghdad yesterday in defense of the role of women in the anti-government protest movement reinforced the momentum of the unprecedented protest movement that witnessed a qualitative development yesterday in the presentation of popular demands and constants endorsed by the protest movement since its inception, while an Iraqi deputy announced that the formation of the government will be announced officially next Sunday.[/rtl]

[rtl]And the Iraqi News Agency (INA) quoted Muhammad Al-Khalidi, head of the "Bayrak Al-Khair" parliamentary bloc, confirming that the government has completed the Prime Minister-designate. Al-Khalidi said, "The ministerial cabinet of the Prime Minister-designate is ready, and will be announced next Sunday." He added that «Allawi will inform the President of the Republic and the resigned Prime Minister, and ask Parliament to hold an emergency session for the purpose of voting on the cabinet. [/rtl]

[rtl]He explained that «there is pressure from some blocs, but it will not affect the passage of the cabinet in the House of Representatives». And Iraqi President Barham Salih assigned Allawi at the beginning of the month to form the new government, which was met with objection from a wide range of protesters. Women and young women marched through the Saadoun tunnel to the main sit-in, raising slogans and chanting slogans stressing the role of women in the protests demanding the departure of the political class accused of corruption.[/rtl]

[rtl] "There are those who incited against us a few days ago and those who are trying to bring women back to our homes and silence us, but today we have come in large numbers to prove to them that all their attempts will fail," said university student Zainab Ahmed. This female protest phenomenon came in response to an invitation made by the Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr not to mix between the sexes in the places of the sit-in, and continued, "We want to protect the role of women in the demonstrations, so we are the same as men. "There are attempts to get us out of the scene, but we will return stronger."[/rtl]

[rtl]Sadr's relationship with the demonstrators has been tense since he announced this month his support for the appointment of former Minister Muhammad Allawi to form a new government, which the protesters reject as the prime minister-designate is close to the ruling class. Records are circulating on social media that make fun of Sadr, while demonstrators in many Iraqi cities are chanting slogans against him, which was not conceivable before the protests. Representatives of the Sadrist bloc in Parliament yesterday condemned the "repeated abuses" of Sadr and other figures by the demonstrators, Considering that it comes within the "American wave" aiming to "drop all beliefs." [/rtl]

[rtl]Tension recently escalated between Sadr and the demonstrators and turned into confrontations when Sadr supporters stormed sit-ins in Najaf and Hilla, south of Baghdad, last week, killing eight protesters. Minutes before the start of the feminist march in Tahrir Square yesterday, Sadr attacked the protesters, accusing them on Twitter of “nudity, mixing, drunkenness, immorality, immorality and disbelief.” He warned that his movement and its supporters would not remain "silent and restrained from abusing religion, belief and the homeland", considering that it was obligatory "not to make Iraq Kandahar for militancy, or Chicago for liberation, lawlessness, moral and homosexuality." [/rtl]

[rtl]However, despite this, women walked hundreds of students for more than an hour and a half in and around Tahrir Square, chanting slogans defending the role of women and calling for continued protests, while dozens of young men formed a human chain to protect them from both sides. One of the signs read, "I am a revolution and the male silence is a shame." "Where are the millions," chanted women, some of whom carried the Iraqi flag and flowers. However, despite this, women walked hundreds of students for more than an hour and a half in and around Tahrir Square, chanting slogans defending the role of women and calling for continued protests, while dozens of young men formed a human chain to protect them from both sides. [/rtl]

[rtl]One of the signs read, "I am a revolution and the male silence is a shame." "Where are the millions," chanted women, some of whom carried the Iraqi flag and flowers. However, despite this, women walked hundreds of students for more than an hour and a half in and around Tahrir Square, chanting slogans defending the role of women and calling for continued protests, while dozens of young men formed a human chain to protect them from both sides. One of the signs read, "I am a revolution and the male silence is a shame", and on the other "freedom is a feminist revolution." "Where are the millions," chanted the women, some of whom carried the Iraqi flag and flowers.[/rtl]

[rtl]

[size=30]https://www.raya.com/mob//rayapolitics/2020/2/13/%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AD%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84
[/size]

[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Allawi announces the completion of his government formation and calls on Parliament to vote on it this week

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Allawi announces the completion of his government formation and calls on Parliament to vote on it this week

02/15 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 %D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A

Shafaq News / The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, has reported the date of completion of the cabinet, for the new government, to be ready to vote in front of the Iraqi parliament.
The deputy of the State of Law coalition Ali Al-Ghanmi told Shafaq News that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi told the political forces that the completion of the cabinet booth, for the new government, will be ready, tomorrow, Sunday."
And he stated that "tomorrow after the announcement of Allawi, the readiness of the ministerial cabinet, perhaps the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Monday, Tuesday, or another day of the current week, will determine its special session to vote giving confidence to Allawi and his government."
Meanwhile, Mohammed Allawi said in a tweet to him on Twitter, "We are close to achieving a historic achievement, which is the completion of an independent ministerial cabinet of the competent and impartial without the intervention of any political party."
 He added that "we will put the names of this booth this week if away from rumors and leaks, and we hope members of Parliament will respond and vote on them in order to start implementing the people's demands."
It is assumed that Allawi, who was named Prime Minister after a difficult consensus reached by the political blocs, will present his formation to Parliament before the second of next March to vote on it, according to the constitution.
Since October 1, Baghdad and the predominantly Shiite cities of the south have been witnessing demonstrations calling for early elections and fighting corruption, which prompted former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to resign.
The protesters denounced the appointment of Muhammad Allawi by President Barham Ahmed Salih to form the new government, and they demanded that he step down and be commissioned to another that enjoys the acceptability of the popular movement.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%87%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Deputy: The new government does not include any former minister

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:24 pm

Deputy: The new government does not include any former minister

02/15 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Iraqi-parlaman-voit

[size=16]Shafaq News / Member of the House of Representatives for the Alliance of Saireon al-Shammari affirmed on Saturday that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi almost completed the nomination of the ministers of the new government.[/size]

[size=16]Al-Shammari said in a statement received by Shafak News that the new squad would be from independent technocrats without any former minister, desiring the demands of peaceful demonstrators and protestors and the directions of the religious authority.[/size]

[size=16]Al-Shammari added that most political blocs are with this trend, and the new government will vote and give it confidence and within the constitutional period.[/size]

[size=16]He stressed the necessity of the parliament's attendance at the session to give confidence to the new government and its ministerial program, which is in line with popular demands.[/size]

[rtl]https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B6%D9%85-%D8%A3%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82/
[/rtl]

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty A deputy is expected to launch the cabinet in 48 hours

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:14 pm

A deputy is expected to launch the cabinet in 48 hours

16-02-2020

Baghdad / news

Head of the Bairaq Al-Khair bloc MP Mohammed Al-Khaldi revealed that there are differences that prevent the resolution of a number of ministries in the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, suggesting the launch of the booth within 48 hours.

Al-Khalidi said, "Al-Ikhbaria", that "the political negotiations get rid of setting a deadline for the parliament session on the next government."

He explained that "the supposed date tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, provided that Allawi hand over the names of the new ministers to the political blocs only 24 hours ago."

And Khalidi said, "There are opinions and differences hovering without resolving the controversial ministries, in addition to the opposition of Sunni and Kurdish parties to a number of ministries."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209211
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Political expert: Restoring democracy to Iraq is the most important task of the Prime Minister-designate

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:30 pm

Political expert: Restoring democracy to Iraq is the most important task of the Prime Minister-designate

16-02-2020

Baghdad - news

Political expert, Ihsan al-Shammari, confirmed today, Sunday, that the most prominent tasks of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to restore democracy to Iraq.

Al-Shammari said in a tweet on his personal page on Twitter, followed by "Al-Akhbariya", that "one of the main tasks of the next prime minister is to restore democracy to Iraq."

Today, the strategic expert, Fadel Abu Ragheef, affirmed that there is no declared adopter of the cabinet of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, while he noted that everyone hides his support for it, while a member of the Alliance of Victory Haider Hamadeh pointed out that during the next 72 hours the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will be presented, While noting that the nomination of nominated candidates for the purpose of burning is nothing more.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 WuJzKBaX_normal

Ayad Allawi

✔@AyadAllawi

[rtl]المتورطون باعمال العنف ضد المتظاهرين لن يفلتوا من قبضة العدالة، فصرخات الادانة لم تعد كافية إزاء ما جرى في #الناصرية اليوم، وما سبقه في ساحات التظاهر من قمع وعنف .
لجنة من المحامين بدأت بإعداد قوائم بأسماء الذين شاركوا في تلك الجرائم من اجل تقديمها الى المحكمة الجنائية الدولية .[/rtl]

10:19 AM - Feb 10, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[ltr]

836 people are talking about this

[/ltr]

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209226
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraqi PM-designate says he has picked cabinet, seeks vote of confidence

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:48 pm

[size=40]Iraqi PM-designate says he has picked cabinet, seeks vote of confidence[/size]

FEBRUARY 19, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 ?m=02&d=20200219&t=2&i=1492494454&r=LYNXMPEG1I1O4&w=640

(Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi said on Wednesday he has put together a cabinet of political independents and called on parliament to hold an extraordinary session next week to grant it a vote of confidence.

Iraq is facing an extraordinary domestic crisis as nearly 500 people have been killed since Oct. 1 as protesters demand the ouster of what they see as a corrupt ruling elite and an end to foreign interference mainly by Iran and the United States.

Allawi said in a televised speech that if his government wins a confidence vote, its first act would be to investigate the killing of protesters and bring the perpetrators to justice.

He also promised to hold an early election free from “the influence of money, weapons, and foreign interference” and called on protesters to give his government a chance in spite of a “crisis of confidence in everything related to politics” that he blamed on the failures of his predecessors.

“All of what has been achieved is a result of your sacrifices and steadfastness, so congratulations on this massive honor that the people and history will remember, congratulations on this valiant glory and this courage, for you have laid the foundations for a new era in Iraq’s history,” he said.

A former communications minister, Allawi was designated premier by President Barham Salih on Feb. 1 after months of squabbling by lawmakers from rival parties, but protesters immediately rejected him as a stooge of the political elite.

Earlier on Wednesday, outgoing Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi urged political leaders to quickly approve Allawi’s cabinet.

The protests forced Abdul Mahdi to quit in November, but he has stayed on as a caretaker. On Wednesday he said he would quit his post, however, if political leaders fail to back Allawi by March 2, potentially creating an unprecedented vacuum at the top of the government.

“It would not be correct or appropriate for me to remain in power after March 2, and I will have no recourse but to implement the text of the constitution and the cabinet’s internal bylaws,” he said. Abdul Mahdi has already stopped chairing weekly cabinet meetings.

It took Iraq’s political leadership until Feb. 1 to agree on Allawi to replace Abdul Mahdi, missing a constitutional deadline to appoint one within 15 days of his resignation.

Allawi now takes over a government tasked with organizing early elections. The constitution gives him until March 2 to present a cabinet to parliament for approval. He has called on parliament to meet on Feb. 24.

Reporting by Ahmed Aboulenein; Editing by Hugh Lawson
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-protests/iraqi-pm-designate-says-he-has-picked-cabinet-seeks-vote-of-confidence-idUSKBN20D1GZ?il=0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraq’s Prime Minister-Designate addresses the Iraqi people – 19/02/2020

Post by claud39 Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:42 pm

Iraq’s Prime Minister-Designate addresses the Iraqi people – 19/02/2020

19 févr. 2020

Iraq’s Prime Minister-Designate Mohammed Tawfik Allawi addressed the Iraqi people, and called on Parliament to convene an extraordinary session on Monday 24 February to vote on his new Cabinet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEqkpOoYduw
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Deputy: Muhammad Allawi wants the participation of Sunni and Kurdish political forces to support his government

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:23 am

Deputy: Muhammad Allawi wants the participation of Sunni and Kurdish political forces to support his government

21-02-2020 

Baghdad - news
Today, Friday, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad al-Baldawi, affirmed the desire of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi for the participation of Sunni and Kurdish political forces to support his transitional government.
Al-Baldawi told Al-Ikhbaria: “The current opinion lies in the importance of passing the new government in a consensual manner, despite its ability to obtain an absolute parliamentary majority, but the government wants the Sunni and Kurdish political forces to support it.”
The MP added: "The insistence of some political forces to block the passage of the new government will force other political forces to pass the government by a majority."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209530
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Next Monday .. an "exceptional" parliamentary session to vote on the government of Muhammad Allawi

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:26 am

Next Monday .. an "exceptional" parliamentary session to vote on the government of Muhammad Allawi

21-02-2020

Baghdad - news

A parliamentary source confirmed today, Friday, the agreement to hold an extraordinary parliamentary session to vote on the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi next Monday.

The source said to "Al-Akhbaria": "The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, has disclosed that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has sent an official letter to Parliament requesting an extraordinary session to vote on the new government."

The source added: "The House of Representatives will hold an extraordinary session next Monday, especially after the resignation of the resigned Prime Minister's letter, and according to a request submitted by 76 deputies and in accordance with the provisions of Article 58 of the Constitution."

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi called on the House of Representatives and members to hold an extraordinary session in order to vote on granting confidence to the government next Monday.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209536
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The Speaker of the House of Representatives calls for a meeting to be held to chair the House

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:45 pm

[size=32]The Speaker of the House of Representatives calls for a meeting to be held to chair the House[/size]

02/23/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Untitled-2-800x445-1

Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi called on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to hold a meeting tomorrow, Monday at 11 am, based on Article 10 of the internal system of the House of Representatives, to consider the request made to hold an extraordinary session to form the new government and determine the date of the session.

Media office
of the Speaker of Parliament
23 February 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/23/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%af%d8%b9%d9%88-%d8%a5%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%b9%d9%82%d8%af-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d9%84%d8%b1/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Al-Kaabi: Tomorrow the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will hold a meeting to study the government curriculum and CVs for the new government

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:48 pm

[size=32]Al-Kaabi: Tomorrow the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will hold a meeting to study the government curriculum and CVs for the new government[/size]

02/23/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Aa_a_6_1_2020-800x445

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, confirmed that the Presidency of the House of Representatives will hold a special meeting tomorrow morning Monday to discuss the governmental curriculum of the Prime Minister-designate, Mr. Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and the curricula vitae of the candidates for the new government in accordance with the internal system and procedures in place in the House of Representatives.

In a press statement today, Sunday, February 22, 2020, Al-Kaabi said that it is hoped that next Wednesday will be a date for the parliament’s session to give confidence to Mr. Allawi’s government, especially since the legal period of assignment is nearing completion and there is not enough time to resolve the issue of forming the government.

Information office of the
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
2/23/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/23/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d8%ba%d8%af%d8%a7-%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%82%d8%af-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Barzani and Blashart express their concern about the deepening of the crisis and observers for (time): There are no signs of agreeing to pass the government amid sharp differences and debates

Post by claud39 Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:24 pm

[size=32][rtl]Barzani and Blashart express their concern about the deepening of the crisis and observers for (time): There are no signs of agreeing to pass the government amid sharp differences and debates[/rtl][/size]
February 23, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 29f9faf837d5736abe128c291c3ee33a_L

Al-Birzani and Blashart express their concern about the deepening of the crisis and observers for (time): There are no signs of agreeing to pass the government amid sharp differences and debates

[rtl]Baghdad - Qusay Munther[/rtl]
[rtl]Erbil - Farid Hasan[/rtl]

[rtl]Today, Monday, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will hold a meeting called by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi to consider the request submitted by his first vice-president, Hassan Al-Kaabi, regarding setting the date for the extraordinary session to form the new government. [/rtl]
[rtl]The names of the cabinet cabin candidates. Observers told (Al-Zaman) yesterday that (the continuation of political differences over the mechanism for nominating ministers in the next government will be pushed to delay the convening of the special session called by Allawi, especially since Al-Halbusi refuses until the moment of this session and believes that it violates the constitution and the internal system of parliament that requires the arrival of the ministerial platform and the names Ministers to proceed with those measures), stressing that (there are no signs of agreement or understandings to give confidence to the government amid these divisions within the blocs and some of them insist on passing the booth, even on the way to pass the decision to remove US forces). [/rtl]
[rtl]In turn, the legal expert, Tariq Harb, considered that the Speaker of the House of Representatives has no right to change the date of the emergency session that Allawi called for to vote on his cabinet. [/rtl]
[rtl]He said in a statement received (time) yesterday that he (the speaker of parliament has the right in regular sessions the power to set the date and postpone and change it, but He has no authority to postpone the special session scheduled by those authorized by the constitution.) Al-Halbousi called the parliament presidency for a meeting today, Monday. The Office of the President of Parliament stated in a statement yesterday that (the meeting comes based on the tenth article of the internal system of the House of Representatives, in order to consider the request submitted to hold an extraordinary session to form the new government and determine the date of the next session). [/rtl]
[rtl]In turn, the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament said in a statement yesterday that it is (a special meeting to discuss the government curriculum of the Prime Minister-designate and the CVs of the candidates for the new government in accordance with the internal system and procedures in place in Parliament), and it is likely that (tomorrow, Wednesday, will be the date for the extraordinary session to grant confidence to the Allawi government and not Especially since the legal period for assignment is nearing completion and there is no longer enough time to resolve the issue of forming a government). [/rtl]
[rtl]The KDP bloc renewed its position on the government and announced that it would not attend the voting session. The head of the bloc, Vian Sabri, said in a statement yesterday that (some blocs that have two seats in parliament nominated six ministers in the Allawi government), as she put it, pointing out that (the big political blocs are the ones that agree on the status of the government according to modern political systems, while The situation will be the opposite in Iraq), and she added that (the Kurds will not attend the parliament session to vote on the government formation, as it is not acceptable), stressing (we totally reject the nomination of certain figures in the government and claim that they represent the Kurds), and she went on to say that (Allawi is not independent He came in agreement with two blocs, and he did not have the support of the street to nominate him until now ). [/rtl]
[rtl]For his part, the deputy from the Sadqoun bloc Naim al-Aboudi denied what a security expert had spoken about the existence of differences between the components of the Al-Fateh Alliance, and stressed the non-participation in the Allawi government, while giving it confidence. Al-Aboudi wrote in a response to what he called the security expert Hisham Al-Hashemi, saying: (This is inaccurate information, Al-Fateh remains unified under the leadership of Hadi Al-Amiri, and the principles we agreed upon within Al-Fateh are committed to all, the most important of which is not participating in the government, and preparing for early elections). [/rtl]
[rtl]Al-Hashemi had tweeted on Twitter that (the crisis of granting confidence to Allawi’s lineup showed internal party interests where conflicts of interests and incompatibility of goals between the parties affect the extent of trust leading the conquest in managing the interests of all parties fairly, as both Sind, Sadiq and willingness felt neglecting their interests when he gave Al-Amiri their voices away from the consultation).[/rtl]
[rtl] Meanwhile, President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Masoud Barzani and Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Henis Blashardt, during their meeting, expressed their concern about the deepening of the political crisis in the country. in Iraq).[/rtl]
[rtl] He added that (the two sides expressed their concern over the deepening of the political crisis and exchanged views during the meeting on the possibilities and solutions to overcome the political crisis and amend the course of the political process), stressing (the role of the United Nations to assist the political process in Iraq). The Deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Shirvan Mirza, announced Allawi's pledge to increase the share of the Kurds in his government from 3 ministers to 4, provided that they are chosen out of party nominations, with the exception of the fourth ministry.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://www.azzaman.com/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%b2%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%8a-%d9%88%d8%a8%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%aa-%d9%8a%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%86-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d9%82%d9%84%d9%82%d9%87%d9%85%d8%a7/
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The House of Representatives forms a representative committee to study the ministerial curriculum provided by the government

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:46 am

[size=32]The House of Representatives forms a representative committee to study the ministerial curriculum provided by the government[/size]

02/24/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Md-2018-2-800x445

Today, Monday 2/24/2020, Speaker of Parliament Mr. Mohamed Al-Halbousi directed the formation of a representative committee headed by Mr. Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives and membership of a number of women, gentlemen of representatives and advisers to the Council, to study the ministerial curriculum presented by the government and submit its report to the House of Representatives, and with regard to Following are the names of the committee members

• Mr. Muhammad Shi'a Al-Sudani / Member of Parliament.

• Ms. Gian Sabry Abdel-Khalek / Member of Parliament.

Mr. Ali Ahmed Abbas / Legislative Affairs Adviser.

• Muhammad Yusef Mahdi / Legal Counselor

• Sabah Juma Al-Bawi / General Manager of the Legal Department

Media Department
House of Representatives

2/24/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 2020-02-24-at-16.44.53

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/24/%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d8%b4%d9%83%d9%84-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The presidency of the Council sets next Thursday a date for the extraordinary session to vote on granting confidence to the new government, with the Prime Minister-designate sending the ministerial curriculum and CVs for the candidates ahead of schedule

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:49 am

[size=32]The presidency of the Council sets next Thursday a date for the extraordinary session to vote on granting confidence to the new government, with the Prime Minister-designate sending the ministerial curriculum and CVs for the candidates ahead of schedule[/size]

02/24/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 2020-02-24-at-13.19-1-800x445

A reference to the House of Representatives meeting today.

المجلس The Presidency of the Council sets next Thursday a date for holding the extraordinary session to vote on granting confidence to the new government, with the Prime Minister-designate sending the ministerial curriculum and CVs for the candidates ahead of schedule.

Today, Monday, February 24, 2020, the Presidency of the House of Representatives held a special meeting to discuss setting a date for the special session to give confidence to the new government.

During the meeting, the Presidency decided to hold the extraordinary session scheduled to vote on granting confidence to the new government next Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 1:00 p.m., with the Prime Minister-designate to send the ministerial curriculum and CVs for the candidates before the session date in accordance with the provisions contained in the internal system of the House of Representatives.

The Presidency of the Council called on the Prime Minister-designate to expedite the dispatch of the government curriculum and CVs to the ministers before holding a session next Thursday.

=========
Presidency of the House of Representatives
February 24, 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/24/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d8%a7%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%af-%d9%8a%d9%88%d9%85-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d9%85%d9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty The Iraqi parliament requests the CVs of government candidates..and determines a session to give confidence

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:37 am

The Iraqi parliament requests the CVs of government candidates..and determines a session to give confidence

Direct: The Iraqi Council of Representatives decided, today, Monday, to postpone the date of the session of giving confidence to the new government.

The House of Representatives revealed, in a statement, that the Presidency of the Council decided in its meeting today to determine the next Thursday, 27 February 2020, as the date for the extraordinary session to vote on granting confidence to the new government.

The House of Representatives called on Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi to send the ministerial curriculum and CVs for the candidates ahead of time.

During the meeting, the Presidency decided to hold the extraordinary session scheduled to vote on granting confidence to the new government next Thursday at 1 pm, with the Prime Minister-designate sending the ministerial curriculum and CVs for the candidates before the session date in accordance with the texts contained in the internal system of the House of Representatives .

The Presidency of the Council called on the Prime Minister-designate to expedite the dispatch of the government curriculum and CVs to the ministers before holding a session next Thursday .

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 2020-02-24-at-13.19-1-800x445

The constitutional deadline of 30 days to grant confidence in the House of Representatives to members of the new government and its ministerial platform will end on March 2.

Adel Abdul-Mahdi submitted his resignation on November 29, 2019, and it was accepted by the House of Representatives.

The appointment of a prime minister was delayed by the constitutional deadline until early February 2020; Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was appointed.

Nominations:

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3590673/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraqi PM-Designate Promises Solution for Kurdistan Budget Disputes: Negotiator

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:57 am

Iraqi PM-Designate Promises Solution for Kurdistan Budget Disputes: Negotiator

24/02/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 47fc1e4acb1ecf2c263ac10071e98dc2_L

ERBIL — The Prime Minister-designate of Iraq, Mohammed Allawi, has pledged to work closely with Erbil in order to secure Kurdistan Region’s share from the federal budget, a member of the negotiating team from Kurdistan said.
“Mohammed Allawi has agreed to resolve the budget [disputes] and the salaries of Kurdistan Region public servants,” Mohammed Ilkhani told BasNews on Monday after days of negotiations in Baghdad.
The Iraqi PM-designate has also shown consent to appoint ministers together with Kurdistan political leadership for the ministries reserved for Kurds in his cabinet, Ilkhani added.
“The final decision will be made by Kurdistan’s political leadership, which is likely to be announced very soon.”
The negotiating team returned to Erbil on Sunday. It is scheduled to attend a meeting with Kurdistani political factions, president, prime minister, and parliament speaker today.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/583953
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty New Iraqi Government to Include New Ministry for Erbil-Baghdad Relations

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:00 pm

New Iraqi Government to Include New Ministry for Erbil-Baghdad Relations

24/02/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 4a8c71bbca354dd0dd90f0e34215fbfc_L

ERBIL — The incoming prime minister of Iraq has agreed to include in his cabinet a new ministry which will be dedicated to Erbil-Baghdad relations, a source said.

PM-designate Mohammed Allawi is struggling to gain the support of different factions in Iraq to secure a vote of confidence for his incoming cabinet at the parliament.

For this reason, a delegation from Kurdistan Region was sent to Baghdad last week for negotiations on the issue.

Ziyad Petros, a member of the delegation, told BasNews on Monday that Allawi has rejected having a deputy as the next prime minister of Iraq, but he agreed to add a new minister dedicated to maintaining good relations between the federal and regional governments.

According to political agreements between the three main components of Iraq —Shias, Sunnis, and Kurds, three ministries in each cabinet and the position of deputy prime minister in Baghdad is reserved for the Kurds. Now that Allawi will abolish the deputy position, the new ministry is likely to be for the Kurds as well.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/583945?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=670bc5826ccf265bbe47e150e5a87803452ac9f3-1582561717-0-AWcnl8eIUR1LPyC11bk8I4a4z537VnbSMQwny0wFuMxJB86qcMzgk4Mq1n7N2wiaUMlLVfmtEbGHn19mkKgcv-W3cHZOaBjVML1PeACF0NKJlUCWkQpAwPYENy6hM4jRHIOb-1XNxyfACMal-IBOr-HNrF7AxCtGoXG-uuswAv1VCSDvLwBhde8ihG5kBC8RGR-ae_oLzOVyp8l7SIZZYL9CybkBCFwl9Bh-YcFFuUESNN5325OStJcLajzc_bXotdQLunwxk1svbJWc6bSSx1MvKnjX4KLhV5jnEkWKn-c4TFpFHZTR3QzVXBTIh12xow
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty KURDISTAN REGION'S PARTIES TO MEET TO DISCUSS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FORMATION

Post by claud39 Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:59 pm

[size=30]KURDISTAN REGION'S PARTIES TO MEET TO DISCUSS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FORMATION[/size]

8 Hours ago

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 242202011585720112019115042392019125111174201916522081201914389812019123915k246543643653

SULAIMANI — Representatives from several political parties in the Kurdistan Region will meet in Erbil on Monday (February 24) with the Region’s top political leadership to discuss the ongoing government formation process in Baghdad.

The meeting will include Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani, Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Prime Minister Masrour Barzani, and Kurdistan Parliament Speaker Rewaz Fayaq, along with representatives from the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), the Change Movement (Gorran), the Kurdistan Islamic Union (KIU), and the Kurdistan Islamic Union (KIG).

Members of the Kurdish bloc have been meeting with Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi in order to resolve their differences ahead of the expected presentation of his proposed cabinet later this week.

Allawi has promised to present a cabinet with independent ministers, circumventing the horse-trading of Iraq’s quota system where the parties divide ministries and positions between them in order to dole out political patronage to their supporters.

Both the Kurdish and Sunni blocs have raised objections about the process, saying that they have the right to select ministerial candidates from their communities.

Monday’s meeting in Erbil will review the negotiations to date and seek to form a position for the Kurdistan Region’s parties moving forward, according to PUK-affiliated media.

A senior source in the parties’ negotiating team told NRT Digital Media in an interview on Sunday night after returning to Erbil from Baghdad that discussions with Allawi were continuing.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said that the disagreement was due to the attitude that the prime minister-designate had taken with regard to dealing with the Kurdistan Region, rather than a clash over the number of ministers allocated to the Kurds as a part of Iraq’s ethno-sectarian balancing system.

The KDP and PUK have justified their opposition to Allawi’s approach by citing the Kurdistan Region’s unique constitutional status, while the other parties have appeared more amenable to hearing out the prime minister-designate.

KIG lawmaker Ahmed Haji Rashid confirmed in a tweet that the parties would be meeting on Monday, but said that hopes that the government formation process will not be “the straw that breaks the camel’s back.”

In a phone call with Allawi on Sunday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urges him to “to resolve differences with Iraq’s Kurdish and Sunni political leaders to assure success in pursuing the vital tasks faced by his government.”

(NRT Digital Media)

http://www.nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id=19717&MapID=1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Ministerial curriculum of the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi

Post by claud39 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Ministerial curriculum of the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi

02/24/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Mohammad-Tawfiq-Allawi-image-2

According to the provisions of Article (76), Paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005, I place in the hands of your honor the platform of my government for the coming period, noting the following matters:

[list="font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0rem; padding: 0px 0px 0px 1.25rem; box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; font-family: DroidKufi, Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; counter-reset: li 0; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-align: right; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]This curriculum represents the general framework for the work of the government according to the foundations and priorities governed by the nature of the stage that produced this government, and not a detailed approach to the work of the ministries.

[*]All ministries will be obligated to prepare a detailed curriculum that contains timetables that are binding for them and will be held accountable on the basis thereof within a period not exceeding three months of possession of the trust of your esteemed council.

[*]The preparation of this curriculum was mainly based on: the Iraqi constitution, the draft government program prepared by a group of consultants, as well as the domestication of multiple papers presented by some experts and specialists conducted under our direct supervision, as well as the advice of academics.

[/list]

Our ministerial curriculum is based on two axes:

First / preparing for early and fair elections in which the people choose their representatives for the next stage.

Second / government reform.

The first axis / preparing for early and fair elections in which the people choose their representatives for the next stage.

The government program in this axis aims to seriously strive to achieve fundamental and serious changes to patterns of political behavior, building state institutions, and the rule of law. In order to achieve this goal, the government seeks to implement the following:

Firstly. Committee of Experts

A committee shall be formed from a number of well-known personalities in the relevant specializations, from outside the authority who enjoy credibility and are known for high efficiency and complete integrity, and tasked with identifying the steps required to take in order to combat corruption and achieve the desired reform, provided that its members are allowed to review the course of the situation, and meet with the influential authorities In the country, foremost among them are representatives of the demonstrators in the various governorates to listen to their demands and views, and the committee ends its work by defining the required legislative, executive or judicial steps.

The government will strive to review these recommendations and frame them with a legal framework by converting them into a draft law that is presented to your esteemed parliament for voting, provided that it contains clear timetables for its implementation.

Second. Complete the building and support of the constitutional and legal institutions necessary to organize early elections:

[list="font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 0px 0rem; padding: 0px 0px 0px 1.25rem; box-sizing: border-box; border: 0px; font-family: DroidKufi, Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; counter-reset: li 0; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-align: right; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]The government is committed to providing full support for the holding of free and fair early elections as soon as determined by the Independent High Electoral Commission and the House of Representatives. And work to provide a reassuring atmosphere for citizens and encouraging participation in the elections, away from all illegal issues affecting the electoral process and full cooperation with the United Nations Mission in Iraq to provide technical and advisory support For UNHCR staff. The publication of the new election law voted by the House of Representatives in the Official Gazette (Iraqi Proceedings) along with the attached tables that clearly define the electoral districts in Iraq, is an essential and indispensable introduction to consulting with the Electoral Commission and its supporters to determine the deadline for early elections.

[*]Cooperating with the House of Representatives, the Federal Supreme Court, and the Supreme Judicial Council to legislate the Supreme Federal Court law or amend its existing law to cut off any doubts about the court’s endorsement of the final election results and the consolidation and strengthening of constitutional institutions necessary to preserve our democratic system.

[/list]

Third. Rule of law and state prestige:

[*]Activating Laws: Activating the legal texts mentioned in the civil, penal, commercial and other laws, and applying them in a manner that contributes to creating a sound environment for work and deterring the corrupt.

[*]Accountability: Those involved and contributors are exposed to assaulting peaceful demonstrators and security forces and are subject to trial, and the government is committed to treating the wounded demonstrators and security forces and is also obligated to compensate the families of martyrs from peaceful protesters and security forces, as well as to release detainees from peaceful demonstrators after consulting with the competent authorities.

[*]Anti-corruption: through;

[/list]

• Addressing the roots of corruption, and pursuing and restricting spoilers by all legitimate means.

• Setting standards and standards to describe all public jobs and contract patterns in a manner consistent with the standards in most countries of the world, and activating the work of the Federal Service Council.

[list=4]
[*]Take strict measures to eliminate the phenomenon of corruption in all its forms, and these measures are represented by a minimum penalty of dismissal from the job for the simplest process of corruption such as bribery and others.

[*]Paying attention to the Iraqi armed forces in all their types and designations, restoring prestige to them and enabling them to impose the law under the command of the Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, honoring the distinguished among them and caring for their training and arming them in a way that enables them to perform the tasks assigned to them in extending security and respecting human rights, removing combat forces from cities and ending manifestations Armament there, confining arms to the state, as well as ending the phenomenon of aliens and punishing those responsible.

[*]Work hard to provide a safe environment for the displaced to return to their homes and cities on a voluntary basis and help them to restore their lives naturally.

[/list]

Fourthly. Protect and consolidate the principles of human rights and fundamental freedoms

The government program in this sector aims to:

The government guarantees the protection of public freedoms, attention to human rights issues, rehabilitation of ways to adhere to the international agreements signed by Iraq, and responsibly and transparently dealing with this file as a fundamental and central issue and making the necessary efforts to spread a culture of human rights in society.

Fifth. Openness and balance in foreign relations

The governmental program in this field aims to establish partnership relations, cooperation and understanding with various countries of the world, especially the neighboring countries and the major countries allied to Iraq, these relations will be based on respecting the sovereignty of Iraq and preserving its interests and non-interference in its internal affairs, and not to allow the use of Iraqi lands for aggression on any The state and the transformation of Iraq, an arena for meeting and dialogue.

The second axis / government reform

With our assertion that the primary task of this government is to hold early elections, but it will be a government with full powers and may extend for a period of one year, therefore our government program will address the development of plans and initial policies for all economic, service and political aspects of this government and the upcoming governments.

Firstly . Economic strengthening

[*]Reconsidering the economic vision in Iraq in order to achieve tangible economic growth, and to give the private sector a key role in activating the economy, reforming it, moving towards a market economy and empowering the private sector.

[*]Serious work to diversify non-oil revenues by providing an attractive investment environment for investment and improving mechanisms that encourage the export of local products, encouraging tourism and developing religious tourism facilities, among others.

[*]Harmony with international economic organizations and positive engagement with their reformative qualities that are consistent with the situation in Iraq, especially the World Trade Organization, as the tireless work to join it will make it imperative for Iraq to reach the acceptable threshold of economic and financial reforms, intellectual property rights, governance, etc. These are reform resources that bind us to timetables , And take advantage of the recommendations of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund and others in order to achieve the national interest.

[*]Restructuring the public budget, managing public money, laying the foundations for a gradual shift towards program and performance balance, squeezing public debt to a minimum, maximizing state revenues and approving cost / return accounts for government spending and employment.

[*]Enhancing the contribution of the agricultural, industrial, services, health, and education productive sectors to the GDP, by establishing integrated industrial cities and large agricultural investment in specialized companies.

[*]Reducing support for agricultural and industrial inputs and expanding support for outputs as the driving vehicle for enhanced demand for productive capacity and reducing risks for producers.

[*]Improving the legislative environment to serve the private sector, unifying pension systems in the public and private sectors, and putting in place guarantees that protect workers in the private sector.

[*]Adopting methods of governance and automating service activities in a manner that reduces employee diligence and reduces cases of extortion and corruption.

[*]Reviewing the currency sale window and the dinar exchange rate in a way that makes monetary policy supportive to the domestic product and offsets imports.

[*]Working to raise the percentage of the banking sector's contribution to financing development.

[*]Adopting giant strategic projects that are big economic engines and create spots for growth, spatially and sectorally, by activating the economic agreements concluded by Iraq.

[*]Supporting small and medium enterprises because of their role in absorbing unemployment, as well as supporting micro-projects and giving facilities to microfinance institutions.

[*]Urgent action on automating customs procedures to revitalize the industrial and agricultural sector, as well as facilitating trade, maximizing state resources, preventing waste in public money and reducing corruption, through a global company specializing in this field.

[/list]

Second. Ration card

Reconsidering and reforming the ration card program, by directing it to the eligible groups and preparing it on a regular basis, reviewing the practical experience that was made by shifting towards the electronic card and gradually involving the private sector in the program in its management, investing the ration card by providing job opportunities for the private sector and moving the economy, and a step in the field of fighting corruption and working to Providing ration card items from the internal market to enhance local production opportunities.

Third. Agriculture and water

The government program in this sector aims to achieve:

Firstly. Two main objectives in the agricultural sector are : 1. Increase and protect domestic production.

[list=2]
[*]Increasing the participation rate of the agricultural sector in supporting the national economy.

[/list]

Second. Two main objectives in the water sector are : 1. Ensuring the flow of external water to Iraq in accordance with international norms.

[list=2]
[*]Equitable distribution of water resources internally.

[/list]

The water sector

[*]Maintaining negotiations with Turkey, Iran, and Syria at various levels in accordance with a stable national negotiating policy to achieve equitable agreements that ensure the flow of external water to Iraq in accordance with international norms.

[*]The trend is to develop water use efficiency in agriculture by switching to closed irrigation, improving field irrigation management, and developing legislation to establish water user associations.

[*]Setting and following up the implementation of a plan to maintain the water quality in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers from pollution by stopping the excesses, implementing sewage and industrial wastewater treatment projects, linking all drains to the general outlet, and implementing a national monitoring network for water quality.

[*]Take advantage of treated water (sanitation and drainage) and use it to fill part of the water needs in the agricultural sector.

[/list]

IV / Education

The government program in this sector aims to achieve an educational system that is committed to the values ​​and provide learning opportunities for all with high quality, enhances the knowledge society, consolidates the principles of citizenship, national identity and human rights, and meets the needs of the labor market.

In order to achieve these goals, the government seeks to implement the following:

[*]Setting solid scientific foundations to address the problem of late hours in some schools and universities to ensure that students do not miss the opportunity of education for the current school year because of their national stance aimed at combating corruption and achieving reform and development.

[*]Reviewing and evaluating the projects of the National Education Strategy (2012-2022), identifying the obstacles that prevented some of them from being implemented, and proceeding with the preparation of a new strategy until 2030, taking into consideration the government's directions in the field of strengthening the national identity and decentralization, addressing unemployment, linking curricula to the needs of the labor market, and enhancing the role of private education And private development, early childhood development, and the treatment of ISIS's educational and intellectual remnants.

[*]Pay special attention to the problem of school buildings and consider their treatment a national project. The Minister of Education will present a timetable in this regard during the next three months.

[*]Support and care for private education (public and higher), while ensuring the availability of quality standards and scientific sobriety.

[*]Developing the efficiency of higher education and providing requirements for upgrading the international classification of Iraqi universities, encouraging scientific research and expanding cooperation and twinning programs with solid international universities.

[/list]

Fifth. Construction and services

First: Adopting a new policy in the investment sector through real support for the private sector and local and foreign investors to encourage project financing and employ the largest possible number of manpower.

Second: Determining the priority of selecting projects, including projects implemented within the frameworks of cooperation and partnership with foreign countries, whether they are loans, grants, or investment funds, in order to ensure maximum benefit from funds in projects with strategic services and financial returns that move the state’s economy and prevent waste of money. The ministers concerned will present an integrated study in this regard within 100 days of assuming their respective ministries.

Sixthly. Communication and Informatics:

• Improve the quality of telecommunications and information services, postage, protect public and private information, and reduce monopoly.

• To adopt the ICT sector as an influencing factor to enable society and the economy to achieve sustainable development by providing a supportive environment for it.

In order to achieve these goals, the government seeks to implement the following:

[*]Encouraging investment in infrastructure by the private sector or in partnership between the public and private sectors for a specific period of time, to improve the quality of communications and information services.

[*]Form a body, institution, or agency for information security and cyber security to maintain the confidentiality of information, protect users, and establish a mechanism to reduce information and cyber crime.

[*]Going forward with completing the implementation of the e-government project, and considering it a priority for the government.

[*]Developing mail and encouraging private sector investment in it.

[/list]

Seven. Ports and air transportation

Improving the quality of services provided to citizens and beneficiaries in the ports and air transport sectors, providing job opportunities for youth within these two sectors, and improving financial revenues to support the general budget.

[*]Take quick measures to develop the performance of the General Company for Iraqi Airways and in a manner that makes it compete with its regional counterparts in the air transport market by re-membership in the Air Transport Association and completing the necessary measures to lift the European embargo.

[*]Take quick measures to maximize the resources of the Air Navigation Services Company and absorb the steady increase in the air movement of planes crossing Iraqi airspace and ensure international safety standards by completing the required infrastructure and expediting the preparation of specialized cadres through partnership contracts with specialized international companies.

[*]Continuing to complete the infrastructure of the Grand Faw port project in accordance with the projects planned by the Ministry of Transport and the consultative body supporting it, while providing the necessary allocation in order to accelerate the launch of the port for investment (management and operation).

[*]Developing the performance of ports and maritime transport by completing the required international procedures in the field of safety and security.

[*]Facilitating procedures in border ports and outlets to serve transit cargo transport, and making Iraq an essential passage between East and West.

[/list]

Eighth. Civil Aviation

Improve the position of the Iraqi civil aviation sector in front of international organizations and achieve full compliance with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and gain the credibility of the organization and make the most of Iraq’s distinguished geographical location, and make civil aviation the most important economic engine for Iraq after oil.

[*]Amending the Civil Aviation Law No. (148) for the year 1974 amending it to comply with the international requirements developed in the field of aviation.

[*]Separating service providers (airports) from the Civil Aviation Authority and developing legal procedures to facilitate entering into global partnerships for airport management and operation.

[*]Improve the performance of ground services and aviation security management at centrally funded airports by accelerating the conclusion of partnership contracts with specialized international companies.

[*]Establish a follow-up program to complete the safety oversight audit requirements undertaken by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) for the Aviation Authority, review the organization's report in this regard, and prepare a corrective plan for passing the International Organization (ICAO) audit.

[/list]

Ninth. Health and the environment

The government program in this regard aims to:

• Improving health and treatment services for citizens, in the form of comprehensive and fair coverage for citizens and on sound scientific grounds.

• Improve the environmental reality in Iraq and reduce the risk of pollution.

In order to achieve these goals, the government seeks to adopt urgent plans to improve health services through:

• Follow-up on the completion, management and operation of hospitals in the various governorates as soon as possible in accordance with advanced health systems.

• Activating the health insurance system in Iraq in such a way that the government guarantees all citizens with limited income in Iraq.

• Establishing new scientific foundations for providing medicines and medical supplies in all hospitals and giving priority to specialized centers.

• Improving health and therapeutic services for the centers of oncology, heart surgery and diseases within the highest levels of scientific sobriety.

• Attention to people with special needs and providing the necessary support to the concerned authorities, including ensuring a decent life.

• Raise the level of public health programs and develop them in cooperation with the World Health Organization to ward off epidemics and infectious diseases from the country and implement approved programs for vaccinations through training staff and importing materials from sober global sources.

In addition to adopting urgent programs to improve the environmental reality in Iraq.

X. electricity

Increase electrical energy production and eliminate bottlenecks in order to achieve the highest hours of processing for citizens and maintain the stability of supplies during peak load hours.

In order to achieve these goals, the government seeks, by sectors, to achieve an increase in the rates of electrical energy production through:

• Redrawing the investment policy in the production of electric energy and directing the investment in solar energy stations, contracting with solid companies with high experience in clean energy and linking investment in collection.

• Complete the maintenance of the suspended stations of all kinds, provide them with backup materials and complete them within the shortest possible period of time.

• Restarting the suspended production projects for any reason and removing the obstacles that prevent returning these projects to complete and operate them.

• Urging investors to speed up the running of their projects within the required time for those projects and to overcome the obstacles facing them.

• Complete the connecting lines to the ready-made transfer stations according to a clear timetable for the purpose of reducing bottlenecks in this field.

• Reducing dependence on dry gas imports by accelerating investment in gas fields and eliminating the burning of associated gas according to a clear program.

• Increasing the productive capacity of refineries by means of developing their infrastructure for the purpose of increasing the production of oil derivatives and reducing imports.

• Providing facilities for companies operating in the oil and gas sector by simplifying procedures, solving problems and obstacles facing the progress of work.

eleven . The oil and gas axis:

The development and development of the oil sector in line with the position of Iraq as the second largest oil exporter in OPEC, as it is the basis of wealth for the Iraqi people and the main source of revenue for the general budget.

In order to achieve these goals, the government seeks, by sector, to implement the following:

[*]Extraction sector:

[/list]

Continuing to develop and improve this sector, whether through the national effort or licensing companies, according to a well-studied plan, in a manner compatible with the interest of Iraq in production and export, and to pay attention to water projects used in injection of southern wells and to maintain the safety and sustainability of production.

[list=2]
[*]Export sector:

[/list]

Developing and expanding the oil exporting system, and diversifying the export outlets in a way that ensures the continuation of exports and resolving issues with the Kurdistan region of Iraq through understanding in accordance with the constitution. Rehabilitation of the tankers for crude oil and petroleum products covering the regions of Iraq and linking production and export sites.

[list=3]
[*]Refineries sector:

[/list]

• Work on developing the production capacities of existing refineries.

• Encouraging investment in the refineries sector and solving problems facing this sector in order to achieve self-sufficiency in oil products and dispense with importing them.

• Working systematically to establish modern refineries with advanced technical specifications.

[list=4]
[*]Gas sector:

[/list]

no . Accompanying gas

• Implementing the plan for the accompanying gas investment and giving the topic the highest importance to reach the goal for which it was put in place and to stop burning gas in Iraq.

• Urgency in the implementation of associated gas treatment and gas production projects, contributing to meeting the local need and reducing gas import. Either by implementation by the Ministry of Oil or by joint investment with solid bodies with expertise in this area.

Second. Free gas

• Activating the work by investing free gas reservoirs in all parts of Iraq, especially the indicator in eastern and western Iraq.

• Solve the problems that led to the delay in starting the gas reservoirs in the Mansourieh and Akkaz regions.

[list=5]
[*]Petrochemical industries sector:

[/list]

• Take urgent measures to start implementing the giant Nebras Petrochemical Project in Basra Governorate.

• Encouraging investment in the petrochemical sector and facilitating all procedures to develop this type of industry to achieve self-sufficiency and dispense with importing its products.

Twelfth: Industry and private sector development

The government program in this sector aims to stimulate the economy, advance the national industry, and create job opportunities through two main goals:

Firstly. Expanding the role of the private industrial sector in industrial development and giving it the main role to lead this activity and support it financially and legislatively, to enter into advanced industries with high added value.

Second. Reconsidering and encouraging the policy in the investment sector, granting Iraqi investors additional privileges in the investment process inside Iraq and working to attract foreign investment.

Thirteenth: Solidarity Administration of the Government

Firstly. Follow-up offices are formed for all ministries within the Office of the Prime Minister, and an executive adviser job is created for the management of each of these offices, and the position of specialized agents for ministers creates a higher degree than the senior agent to manage the affairs of ministries more effectively.

Second. All ministers are hosted periodically by the House of Representatives, so that every week, one of the ministers is hosted to inform the esteemed deputies and the esteemed citizens about the reality of the ministry, the accomplished accomplishments, the expected accomplishments and obstacles, and the prime minister is hosted once every three months with some ministers to put the gentlemen deputies and esteemed citizens in reality Services, security reality, economic reality, and political reality, with the advice of MPs, and discussing the country's affairs with them.

Third. The National Fund for Development and Development is created to advance the country, bring in talents from Iraqis and non-Iraqis, and draw up the required plans in the economic, financial, security, and services fields of the various sectors to develop a clear economic and financial policy The country still lacks to draw an integrated plan for upcoming governments to lay out the road map for achieving the sustainable development goals of nations United 2030.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/2020/02/24/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%86%d9%87%d8%a7%d8%ac-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%8a-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%83%d9%88%d9%85%d8%a9-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Allawi asks the Presidency of Parliament to fix 48 hours to hold the extraordinary session

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:15 pm

[size=36]Allawi asks the Presidency of Parliament to fix 48 hours to hold the extraordinary session[/size]

27/02/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 132722020_158066471363709000

Private - Mawazine News,

The Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, asked, Thursday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives, to set 48 hours to hold the extraordinary session on granting confidence to his government.

A parliamentary source told Mawazine News that "Allawi asked the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to specify the next forty-eight hours to hold the extraordinary session on granting confidence to his government."

The source added, "Allawi's request came after the parliament's quorum failed, and the absence of the Sunni and Kurdish constituency representatives." Ended 6/29 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=88009
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Iraqi parliament postpones the session of giving confidence to the government

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:27 pm

Iraqi parliament postpones the session of giving confidence to the government

https://ar.rt.com/nckk

Disagreements between the Iraqi components toppled the parliament session designed to give confidence to the government. The Council postponed the session to next Saturday, and parliamentary statements say that efforts are focused on finding a compromise formula.

https://arabic.rt.com/features/1089380-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 2 Empty Al-Fateh: There will be no change to the candidates for the cabinet cabinet of "Mohammed Allawi"

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Al-Fateh: There will be no change to the candidates for the cabinet cabinet of "Mohammed Allawi"

27-02-2020

Baghdad - news

Al-Fateh’s coalition, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, said Thursday evening that no changes were made to the names of the cabinet ministers nominated by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, especially after the postponement of today's session that was intended to give confidence to the government.

The deputy of the coalition, Mahdi Taqi, told Al-Akhbaria: “All the representatives of the Al-Fateh and other blocs waited for the Sunni and Kurdish blocs to enter the parliament’s session today, but they did not attend,” noting that “the others and the Fateh held consultations before the session to complete the quorum and hold it.”

He added: "We in Al-Fateh suggest that there will be no change in the candidates for the ministries, according to the list submitted by Allawi to the updated parliament this morning."

Parliament failed, today, Thursday, to hold a session of granting confidence to the government of designate Muhammad Allawi, due to severe political differences over it, prompting the Presidency of the parliament to postpone the session until further notice.

The Presidency of the Parliament postponed the session for half an hour for two consecutive times, after the session rang, and only a few representatives attended.

This is the third postponement of the voting session, as the session was supposed to take place last Monday, and was postponed to Wednesday, and then to Thursday, due to political differences and a number of blocs refused to vote on it.

Allawi had arrived at the parliament building before noon, and held a meeting with the first deputy speaker of the parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, and they discussed the possibility of passing the government, and then held a second meeting attended by parliament speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, in which they discussed the postponement of the session, while the blocks opposing the government Allawi met her, and discussed her recent decision on the government.

Allawi, upon his official arrival, submitted the CVs of his candidates for the ministerial portfolios to the presidency of the parliament, and included the change of the candidate of the Ministry of Labor, and the nomination of a new candidate in her place, Al-Bayati Time, while the defense, interior and justice ministries remained vacant.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209990
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum