Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty "The Taxpayer" warns of Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not an American option

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:37 pm

"The Taxpayer" warns of Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not an American option

23/03/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

On Monday, the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, warned of the possibility of Iraq being subjected to international sanctions during the coming period, while stressing that it is not an American option, even if it carries its nationality.

Al-Zorfi said in statements carried by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “I am an Iraqi option, first and foremost. The United States, to become American, is an unreasonable logic. ”

He added, “What concerns me primarily is building balanced relations with all the countries of the region, whether they are Arab, as the periphery of Iraq is Arab, and Islamic, as the periphery of Iraq is also Islamic, in addition to establishing balanced state relations with regional and international powers on the basis of shared interests with priority For our national interests. ”

And Al-Zrafi said, "The challenge of the financial crisis that Iraq is currently experiencing due to the collapse of oil prices is one of the most important things that must be faced and working hard," noting that " Iraq now lives on the cash surplus provided by the government of Haider al-Abadi."

He pointed out that "my government program is brief according to the main challenges we face now, which is the external challenge, including the Security Council and the International Alliance, as the position on Iraq appears negative, and we may be subject to sanctions unless we take this into consideration." Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/23/463923/

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Zarfi assures the ambassadors of the Security Council of the necessity of restricting arms to the state’s hand

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:21 pm

[size=35]Al-Zarfi assures the ambassadors of the Security Council of the necessity of restricting arms to the state’s hand[/size]

2020-03-25

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Doc-P-339104-637207551555232056
[/size]

The Prime Minister-designate to form the next government, Adnan Al-Zarfi, stressed on Wednesday the necessity of responding to the demands of the demonstrators and sit-ins in the cities of central and southern Iraq, as well as the elimination of armed manifestations and the restriction of weapons in the hands of the state.

"The Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, met today, the ambassadors of the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council," the al-Zorfi office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

The office added that the meeting dealt with a series of crises facing Iraq, the countries of the region and the world against the background of health risks due to the spread of the Corona epidemic.

He continued, "The meeting examined the political situation in Iraq and its consequences in light of the delay in the formation of the government," noting that "Al-Zarfi presented to the five ambassadors his vision regarding the formation of a national government representing all colors of the Iraqi spectrum."

Al-Zarfi stressed, according to the statement, "the necessity of responding to the demands of the demonstrators and sit-ins in the cities of central and southern Iraq, as well as the elimination of armed manifestations and the restriction of weapons in the hands of the state in a manner that preserves its prestige and safeguards the sovereignty of Iraq."

Al-Zorfi called on the governments of friendly countries to "support and support the next government in dealing with the existing crises and resolving the outstanding issues."

In addition, the five ambassadors affirmed the readiness of their governments to support Iraq in facing the current challenges and achieving societal peace in order to conduct early free and fair elections.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/339104/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Iraq .. Al-Zrafi excludes Shiite blocs from government formation consultations

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:15 pm

Iraq .. Al-Zrafi excludes Shiite blocs from government formation consultations

Thursday 26th March 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 File

BAGHDAD - The designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Adnan Al-Zrafi, began discussions with all the political blocs to form the next government, with the exception of the Shiite blocs who refuse to assign him, according to a member of the coalition to which Al Zorfi belongs.

Faleh Al-Ziyadi, leader of the “Alliance of Victory” (42 MPs from 329), told Anatolia: “There is still no agreement between the Shiite blocs to assign Al-Zarfi to form the government, but he started three days ago dialogues with all the blocs, with the exception of the Shi’ite blocs that refuse for him".

He added that «the coalition has identified two options before al-Zarfi, the first is open dialogue with all the blocs without exception and opening channels of dialogue with the Shi’ite blocs that reject it, and the other option is to collect support from the rest of the parties and go to parliament, as it is the decisive side by giving the candidate confidence or not.

Shiite parliamentary blocs say that Al-Zarfi is a public and political controversial candidate, and that the protest squares reject him, as do the Shiite forces involved in this position. While a political source in the alliance, who asked not to be named, revealed to Anatolia, that "Al-Zorfi started side conversations individually with members of the Shiite political blocs rejecting him, and there is an development in this field."

He added that, "Al-Zrafi will guarantee the voting of many members of the Shiite blocs individually, such as the Al-Fateh coalition and the rule of law coalition and the stream of wisdom, through the secret vote, which is decided in Parliament, without the knowledge of the heads of their blocs."

More than a week ago, 5 Shia political blocs, the Al-Fateh Alliance (48 deputies), the National Contract (18), the National Approach (8), are conducting dialogues to agree to present a new candidate to the President of the Republic, instead of Zarfi. On March 17, the Iraqi President, Barham Salih, assigned MP Adnan Al-Zorfi to form the government, to submit his government formation to Parliament within a month, to vote on whether to give it confidence or not.

The protesters, who have suspended their protest activities to prevent the outbreak of the "new corona virus", are demanding a prime minister who has not previously held official and impartial positions, independent of political blocs, and not linked to abroad, especially Iran, which has had close ties with the ruling Shiite forces in Baghdad since 2003. .

To that, Iraq announced yesterday, Wednesday, the departure of the French forces operating in the country within the international coalition against "ISIS", based on "agreements" with Baghdad.

France, which is a member of the US-led coalition, has about 200 military personnel in Iraq, including 160 who are training the Iraqi army, according to the French Staff.

And the Iraqi News Agency quoted General Abdul Karim Khalaf, a spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, as saying that "the French forces left the Iraqi territories, based on agreements with the government."

Khalaf did not explain the reason for leaving these forces, except that the move is consistent with the movements made by forces from other countries within the international coalition, for fear of the spread of the Coruna virus.

The Iraqi announcement comes hours after the Czech Ministry of Defense announced the withdrawal of its forces operating in Iraq, due to security threats and the spread of Corona.

And Friday, the international coalition announced the withdrawal and repositioning of its forces in Iraq, fearing the outbreak of the virus. He stressed that the movements of his military forces are carried out in coordination with the Iraqi government, expecting that "the international coalition will continue to support the Iraqi security forces, through a small number of bases with a smaller number of associates." (Anatolia)

https://www.addustour.com/articles/1141590-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Zarfi and Al-Halbousi discuss the latest developments in political positions regarding the formation of the upcoming government

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:21 pm

Al-Zarfi and Al-Halbousi discuss the latest developments in political positions regarding the formation of the upcoming government

27-03-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Image

Baghdad - news

Today, Friday, Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi discussed in the city of Fallujah with Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi.

On Thursday noon, Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi visited the city of Fallujah, the latest developments in the political positions of the major powers and parties regarding the formation of the upcoming government.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Office, "Al-Ikhbaria" received a copy of it, "Al-Zarfi met with Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi, in the presence of a number of parliamentarians."

He added, "The two sides reviewed the current situation in Iraq, the size of the political, economic and health challenges and the ways to face them in a spirit of responsibility." Noting that "the discussion focused on the risks of the Corona virus outbreak and how it would be corrected alongside the financial crisis and the delay in approving the general budget."

The two parties discussed the proposed government curriculum and to be presented to the House of Representatives before the end of the constitutional mandate for the mandate, which dealt with its vision of the existing crises and the solutions and proposed solutions.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=212049
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Zarfi: The government's priorities are to implement the demands of the demonstrators

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:25 pm

[size=46][ltr]Al-Zarfi: The government's priorities are to implement the demands of the demonstrators[/ltr][/size]

28-03-2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Image

The Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zarfi, met today, Saturday, the ambassadors of the European Union accredited to Baghdad, while briefing them on the "priorities" of his government and the paths of its formation.

Al-Zrafi expressed, according to the statement of the Prime Minister’s media office, "Tigris", his condolences to all European countries that daily lose hundreds of their citizens as a result of the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, declaring his sympathy for the families of the victims in the countries of the Union that have always stood beside Iraq in many urgent and crucial issues ".

The statement also stated that "Al-Zrafi reviewed the size of the risks facing Iraq, the countries of the region and the world in light of the fears caused by the spread of the epidemic and the repercussions of the movement that paralyzed the economy and the global market." 

Al-Zorfi warned, according to the statement, "the serious risks left by the decline in international oil prices," stressing On "his confidence in the ability of Iraq to overcome the new crisis because of its wealth, it will compensate it for the losses provided that the competent government administration is available."

Al-Zarfi also briefed the ambassadors on the paths of forming his government, stressing that "his government's priorities are to meet the demands of the peaceful movement to hold early free and fair elections, to address the financial and potential economic collapse, work to reduce the level of poverty in the country, restore civil peace, and extend the rule of law."

In their turn, the ambassadors expressed their wishes for Iraq to restore its health and achieve the desired stability and for the Prime Minister-designate to accomplish his mission in order to meet the aspirations of the people and enhance the normal status of Iraq in the region and the world. The European Union Mission, and a representative of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

https://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=250848
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Deputy in Al-Fateh: Our partners will not allow Al-Zorfi to pass

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:51 am

Deputy in Al-Fateh: Our partners will not allow Al-Zorfi to pass

30/03/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 88800-696x387

The information / Baghdad ..

The deputy of the Alliance of Fateh Mukhtar al-Musawi said on Monday that the partners of the Shiite blocs will not allow the passage of the government of Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi in the House of Representatives.

Al-Musawi said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "what happened from the commissioning of Adnan Al-Zarfi by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is a coup against partnership."

He added that "the way in which Zorfi was assigned is considered a flagrant violation of the constitution and ignored the larger bloc," noting that "Zrafi's continued formation of the government will work with our other partners not to give him confidence in Parliament."

The deputy of the Alliance of Cyclists Abbas Aliwi confirmed in a previous statement to the "information", that the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi is moving at the present time to persuade the political blocs to pass his government, while the ministerial cabinet has not been completed yet.

Ended / 25h

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/30/465425/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Deputy: Corona epidemic will save Zarfi government

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 pm

[rtl]Deputy: Corona epidemic will save Zarfi government[/rtl]

1/4/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Story_img_5e848590b9cb2

Baghdad-Ain

Member of Parliament Assaad Al-Badri confirmed on Wednesday that most political blocs will support the passage of the government of Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi due to the outbreak of the Corona epidemic.

Al-Badri said in a statement that "facing the Corona epidemic needs financial allocations, and this matter depends on the draft of the Maronite Federal Law."

He added that "most of the political blocs will sacrifice their personal interests and support Zarafi," noting that "Zarrafi will pass by a comfortable majority within the House of Representatives."

Yesterday, Tuesday, Member of Parliament Assaad Al-Morshedy confirmed that Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi will submit a formal request to the House of Representatives next week to hold a session to give his government confidence.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=89013
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Zarfi promises to rebuild Iraq in 6 months

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:47 pm

[size=36]Al-Zarfi promises to rebuild Iraq in 6 months[/size]

01/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 9142020_y7uu

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, expressed his intention on Wednesday to close the file of the displaced completely and launch a "major" reconstruction campaign in Iraq in the event that he was able to form the next government, which is scheduled to last for 6 months.

A statement of Al-Zorfi's media office, issued after his meeting with the Minister of Displacement and Migration Nawfal Baha Mousa and head of the Iraq Reconstruction Fund, Mustafa Al-Hiti, has received / Mawazine News / a copy of it. Reconstruction of destroyed cities and securing the requirements for civil peace and coexistence. "

The Prime Minister-designate expressed his intention "to launch a major national campaign to advance basic services and vital projects throughout Iraq."

Al-Zrafi noted that he received "encouraging signals from the ambassadors of the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council and the group of members of the European Union to contribute to the support and financing of the Reconstruction Fund to expand its development and service projects." 

Ended 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93062
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Legal: If Parliament does not give confidence to al-Zrafi, the powers of the Prime Minister will go to the President of the Republic

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Legal: If Parliament does not give confidence to al-Zrafi, the powers of the Prime Minister will go to the President of the Republic

01-04-2020

Legal: If Parliament does not give confidence to Al-Zrafi, the powers of the Prime Minister will go to the President of the Republic,

Baghdad / Al- Akhbariya :

The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, confirmed on Wednesday that the failure of the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi will lead to the transfer of the government's powers to the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh directly.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Al-Akhbariya" that "the text of the fifth paragraph of Article 76 of the Constitution stipulates that the President of the Republic be assigned another candidate when the ministry does not gain confidence ... and before the President of the Republic made this assignment, which is the last in Article 76, the Federal Court sought the opinion of its opinion Concerning the largest bloc, does he adhere to the commissioning of its candidates, or is it free and unrestricted, and the Federal Court answered him by decision 29 of 2020 that he is free to choose and is not obligated to choose from the largest bloc, and he did so by any president of the republic by choosing the Zarfi who remained for him from the 30-day period granted to him by choosing the cabinet cabinet and preparing Curriculum a Ministerial 15 days. "

He added, "If Zarfi does not succeed in his 30-year mission or parliament does not give him confidence here, matters will go to Article 81 of the Constitution where the administration of the Council of Ministers moves to the President of the Republic in addition to his duties as President of the Republic and he has here according to this Article to assign another candidate, which is the opportunity beyond An opportunity where if this taxpayer fails to succeed, the President of the Republic will have the right to dissolve Parliament in accordance with Article 64 of the Constitution because he has combined the capacity of the President of the Republic and the ministers together. "

He continued, "The President of the Republic cannot withdraw the mandate from Adnan Al-Zorfi, but the constitution requires that the 30-day period granted to him be spent by choosing the cabinet, and if he fails or the parliament does not give him confidence, only here we can say that Al-Zrafi failed."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=212478
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Zarfi challenges the Shiite forces and requests an appointment for the confidence session

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:28 am

[size=36]Al-Zarfi challenges the Shiite forces and requests an appointment for the confidence session[/size]

03/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 19342020_654544

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi said on Friday that he will present his government program to parliament tomorrow, Saturday, with a request to set the date for the session to grant confidence to his government.

This move constitutes a challenge on the part of Al-Zrafi for prominent Shiite forces, headed by the Al-Fatah coalition led by Hadi al-Amiri and the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki, who rejects his candidacy and is looking for an alternative.

"I was charged with forming the government constitutionally, and my consultations are continuing until the cabinet is completed and presented to parliament," Al-Zorfi said in a statement to his office.

He added, "Tomorrow, God willing, I will present the government program with an official request to the Speaker of Parliament, to hold a session of obtaining confidence."

Al-Zorfi indicated that he would form a "national government that derives its legitimacy from the Iraqi parliament after consulting with the parliamentary blocs."

And he added, "My government will work on three important axes: firstly, the balance of international relations for a strong and moderate Iraq ... secondly, to find solutions to the financial crisis ... and thirdly, to impose state prestige and the rule of law."

Al-Zrafi challenged the opponents of his mandate by saying, "I will never apologize for completing my mission of forming a government, nor will I betray the constitutionality of the mandate and everyone who supported me and stood with me from the societal and political forces."

He pointed out that "the choice remains for members of Parliament and national political blocs to give me confidence in order to march in the implementation of the government program or not." End / 29 s

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93435
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty After being handed over to Parliament .. / Mawazine News / The text of the government curriculum for the Al-Zorfi government is published

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:30 am

[size=36]After being handed over to Parliament .. / Mawazine News / The text of the government curriculum for the Al-Zorfi government is published[/size]

04/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 9442020_gfffg

After handing it over to Parliament .. / Mawazine News / Publishes the text of the government curriculum for Al-Zrafi

Click here: Download the file

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 94420204475e6af-0e4c-4164-a615-522f15082ef6

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93504
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty The first parliamentary commentary on the government curriculum for the Zarfi government

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:38 am

[size=36]The first parliamentary commentary on the government curriculum for the Zarfi government[/size]

04/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 11442020_2020-01-05T144259Z_64800378_RC2Q9E98ATK4_RTRMADP_3_IRAQ-SECURITY-PARLIAMENT

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, Khadija al-Turkmani, House of Representatives rapporteur, commented on Saturday on the government curriculum for the government of Adnan al-Zarfi.

Al-Turkmani said, in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "the government program for Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi is different from previous programs of past governments, but what matters to us is the way of implementation, as we see that the other must be different, fast, organized and addressed to all problems Nationwide. "

And she stated: "It is necessary for the deputies in the House of Representatives to meet and attend the session of granting confidence that will be determined by the Presidency at a later time, within the framework of exercising the democratic right in the political process by granting confidence to the Zrafi or not according to what the deputies or their blocs see and the extent of their conviction."

Al-Turkmani added, "The country's situation needs to form a government with the utmost speed to address the economic, political, health and security problems, especially in the time of confronting the Corona pandemic."

He pointed out, "Preserving the rights of the components and minorities and the participation of everyone in decision-making is necessary and important now, for the purpose of crossing towards safety, especially after severe suffering that passes with each session due to the lack of an effective dialogue mechanism that brings together all parties."

Al-Turkmani said: “With regard to the file of meeting the demands of the peaceful demonstrators, the designated president must be clear about it and work to achieve the main and legitimate points of it.” 

Ended 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93532
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Zarfi presents his government program to the Iraqi parliament and flirt with the “crowd”

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:39 pm

[size=32]Al-Zarfi presents his government program to the Iraqi parliament and flirt with the “crowd”[/size]

38 Minutes Ago

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 368-2-1-341x341

Despite the continued stumbling of his negotiations with the political forces that refuse to ask him to form a government, and his request to submit his apology or overthrow him in Parliament, and about two weeks before the end of the constitutional deadline for the presentation of the government, the designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Adnan Al-Zorfi, presented his government program to Parliament in an official letter today, Saturday It included a number of important clauses and clauses in which he pledged to hold early elections in the country within a maximum period of one year and to meet the demands of the demonstrators, without being devoid of clauses deemed a compliment to the PMF factions and reassurance to them, such as supporting and strengthening the capabilities of the PMF, and Prevent any external targeting of Iraq.

This comes with the continued refusal of the political forces close to Iran to assign Al-Zrafi to form the government, as the “Al-Fath” factions led by Hadi Al-Amiri and the “State of Law” led by Nouri Al-Maliki insist on rejecting the assignment, as well as the mechanism that Al-Zarfi came through through the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh. .

According to Iraqi political sources in Baghdad, I spoke to the “New Arab”, the Prime Minister-designate will ask Parliament to determine a parliamentary session to present his government during the coming days, adding that Al-Zarfi is betting on withdrawing as much as possible from the representatives of the blocs refusing by virtue of his relationship with them as a deputy with them in Parliament, Also, there are backlashes created by the recent visit of the leader of the "Quds Force" Ismail Qāqani to Baghdad, which was rejected by representatives of Shiite blocs and considered it an imposed guardianship.

He pointed out that "Al-Zrafi continues his dialogues and contacts with those parties, and he has meetings with him today."

Meanwhile, the anti-Zarafi camp admitted that there were cracks between its bloc, and the representative of the “Al-Fateh Alliance”, the political party representing the “Popular Mobilization”, Amer Al-Fayez, said that “the Shi’ite blocs are divided between rejection and acceptance towards the assignment of Al-Zarfi.”

Al-Fayez confirmed during a press statement today that “the current division will complicate the scene and make it difficult to pass the ministerial cabinet to the taxpayer, if we take into account the failure of the Sunni and Kurdish blocs to violate the political custom, which confirms that the parliamentary majority must nominate the Prime Minister”, noting that “in In the event that Al-Zarfi does not obtain the confidence of Parliament, the President of the Republic will have to choose a new candidate from the Shiite component.

In light of this, politicians affirm that Al-Zarfi does not need to support all the blocs rejecting him, and that he was able to obtain individual support that would qualify him to gain confidence in his government.

Former Deputy Prime Minister, Bahaa Al-Araji said, “The new indications confirm that the person in charge of forming the government will obtain a sufficient majority to pass his cabinet in the event that the House of Representatives is able to hold the session devoted to granting confidence within the constitutional period,” indicating in his tweet, that “some of the blocs In alliances opposed to the one charged with forming a government, she sends secondary negotiators to him to find out her stakes in the next government, in the event that she changes her stance towards him, and here we tell the taxpayer: Do not pay attention to them, because those who do not uphold the covenant with his allies, cannot continue with you! ”.

The professor in the constitutional law, Jaafar al-Fatlawi, told Al-Jadeed Al-Jadeed that “the repercussions of the political situation, and the fact that the rejectionist blocs have not yet announced any agreement to present an alternative candidate for Al-Zorfi, and its attempts to blackmail the president of the republic by canceling the assignment, and Al-Zarfi’s steps to present his government program, prove the failure of a visit Clearly tell me. ”

He believed that "Qani does not enjoy the qualifications that were available to his predecessor Qassem Soleimani, who was in one word bringing together the Iraqi government and political parties, and this is clear by the fact that Qani failed to compel the leader of the Sadrist movement to meet him," noting that "the failure of the visit added moral support to Al-Zarfi And to the parties that support him, and to the deputies joining the refusing camp and talking to al-Zorfi at the same time, which will have a clear impact on al-Zarfi’s success in forming his government. ”

Among the most important points included in the Al-Zrafi program, according to a copy of the government program for the Prime Minister-designate obtained by the "New Arab", are preventive measures against the spread of the Corona virus, and the allocation of an appropriate budget to deal with the epidemic.

It also stipulated the speedy completion of the budget for the year 2020, to pass it in Parliament, and reduce unnecessary spending to address the fiscal deficit resulting from the decline in oil prices, as well as preparing for early parliamentary elections in a period not exceeding one year.

The program also included, protecting the security of peaceful demonstrators and responding to their legitimate demands, and holding those responsible for killing protesters and security forces accountable and bringing them to justice.

The program stipulated that work should be taken to restrict weapons to the state, remove the combat forces from the cities, and end the manifestations of armaments therein, in order to promote civil peace and coexistence, as well as treating the file of the displaced and working to return them to their areas, and taking measures to increase the efficiency of the social welfare program, as well as reforming the role of the government and its ministries.

Peace dry

New Arab

https://rawabetcenter.com/archives/107339
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty America warns against obstructing the vote on the Zarfi government and considers it the last opportunity for Iraq

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:05 pm

[size=36]America warns against obstructing the vote on the Zarfi government and considers it the last opportunity for Iraq[/size]

04/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 15442020_025587

Baghdad - Mawazine News,

The American ambassador in Baghdad, Matthew Tuiler, warned today, Saturday, against obstructing the vote on the Al-Zorfi government because of Iran's interference, because this will have serious consequences.

"The government of Zorfi may be the last chance for Iraq, so it is better not to come to us or write to us and knock on the door of others For support. "

The American ambassador stressed, according to the text of the response, "The necessity to respect the constitutional process that assigned Adnan Al-Zorfi." End / 29 BC

. Earlier, the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi confirmed that he will never apologize for completing his mission to form a government.

Al-Zorfi said in a statement made yesterday evening Friday, that a national government will be formed that derives its legitimacy from the Iraqi parliament, after consulting with the parliamentary blocs, and to meet the demands of the Iraqi street. Referring to the ongoing protests since the fall of last year, and the demand for political and economic reforms, including fighting corruption and creating jobs for the unemployed.

He added, "Today, Saturday, the government program will be presented, with an official request to the President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives for a session to give confidence to his government." 

End / 29Q

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93593
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Re: Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:51 pm

claud39 wrote:

[size=36]After being handed over to Parliament .. / Mawazine News / The text of the government curriculum for the Al-Zorfi government is published[/size]

04/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 9442020_gfffg

After handing it over to Parliament .. / Mawazine News / Publishes the text of the government curriculum for Al-Zrafi

Click here: Download the file

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 94420204475e6af-0e4c-4164-a615-522f15082ef6

Translation of the above document ....

Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you. He began the provisions of the provisions of the Arab section of article 7 of the constitution, and on the basis of the mandate given to us by the President of the Republic to form a government. The messengers to you, the ministerial curriculum, in order to present it to Parliament and allow the members of the House of Representatives to review it. Later, the members of the ministerial cabinet will be sent within the constitutional deadline to feed it better.

8 pages of PDF translation as follows .....

In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful. The Seventy of the Iraqi Constitution, and based on the need to present to the government a program that has clear dimensions and paths, we offer this document which includes the vision and general directions of our government in light political, economic, financial and social challenges facing the country and in particular, I must face health conditions as a basis for working on the basis of the plans and programs of the ministries. We underline the strong guard to do everything that can be implemented according to the capacities available after having coordinated and supported the efforts between the executive authorities, and in parallel with the political forces and the people and understand the nature of the conditions that our country and the whole world passes. It is certain that the preparation of a ministerial program requires stable conditions, if not an ideal transfer. In addition to the availability of an atmosphere of political and collective understanding, and an understanding of the nature of the problems and challenges surrounding the work of government, this imposes great responsibilities on the different elites of society, as well as distress politics that carries more charges than the sweetest

Preparation and comfort and we have a spirit of hope among the citizens on the priority to go beyond the filtered country, and is on the verge of tearing apart national cohesion, and we are still taming each other - we look forward to joint action, and we urge all the authorities to preserve the sovereignty of Iraq The independence of its escape, the land and the people, far from external dictates and the rejection of everything between national constants to achieve a qualitative change, everyone participates so that we can make fair and free choices fair note book in a period of no more than an arrangement arranged by our villa trust government, to achieve: In particular the young protesters sit-in for Muslims and the achievement of their administrators in a decent life under a single, independent, sovereign and fully-fledged state, and its system is representative in a democracy, or is it not hidden from your presence that we have before us thorny and complicated files? The aim is to accelerate the completion of the general finance law for the current year (2020), to make up for the financial deficit caused by the price of petrol cars, and to restore the prestige of the State to beautiful middle of the law and the government performance of the client to increase the level of essential and necessary services to our people in all areas in response to that it was led by the supreme religious authority, who had the merit and the precedence to correct what we could not contain by preserving the unity of Iraq and the security of conscience in the stages that the country and the political process have gone through. In this ministerial curriculum that you give yourself is a brief platform which passes on the basis of the most important files in the eyes of our government. Adnan to Khudair Al Zarfi, Prime Minister-designate

The program, the ministry, so as not to guide you to a routine to manage this stage, freedom, the Iraqi state, and focus on finding outings and excursions, that is to say through which the dear praise of thrones passes of your perfume. In order to protect the lives of citizens, the government's program included the following measures: (1) Reshape the legacy crisis cell by confronting the Corona virus and having it chaired by the President of the Council of Fundamental Principles and the morale of the ministers. B) allocation of the appropriate budget to meet the need for viruses. Support efforts to fight the epidemic and obtain aid that reduces the harm to patients in various aspects. Work to provide basic food to the markets and distribute the food ration needed to help the roast spirit

Second) The finance law: I am working to amend the implementation of the general finance law 2020 and send it to the House

of representatives for approval after re | Consider the possibility of maximizing financial resources and their diversification, in particular non-oil, and reduce the agreement, Eid Al-Sharouni, dealing with the budget deficit resulting from the sharp drop in oil prices, in addition to reviewing and assess the finances, pure and western policies and organize resources on the basis of a fair distortion in order to achieve the stages of development reform in the strategy of preparing the parallel for the years (2020-2022)

III Early elections Prepare free, fair and transparent elections in cooperation with the Herat United Nations Representative Office in Iraq and provide the elements of government support and provide adequate support to the Independent High Electoral Commission With the requirements that allow it to conduct elections in a family and fair manner within a maximum of one year from the date of confidence in the government, the government is committed to ensuring a safe electoral environment to encourage wide participation in order to respond to the aspirations of the population of its various components and specters and to achieve the desired justice in parliamentary representation and the government will be freed from the capacities of the security agencies to cooperate with the Commission and Space in order to control security and stability election days.

IV) Demands by protesters To protect the safety of peaceful protesters and activists, insist on their safety and respond to their legitimate demands in the course of an investigation | Social justice, providing employment opportunities, improving the level of basic services, and working hard to prosecute a few and reveal the identity of those who caused the deaths of thousands of peaceful protesters and the armed and security forces provide them with time, as well as care and honor the families of the martyrs and care for the wounded and disabled.

Fifth) Economy and investment. Work to improve and develop an offensive investment environment for local and foreign capitals, draw up a new investment map and invest salt with additional advantages in the investment process in order to attract foreign investment, to get things moving the economy and to provide more employment opportunities to young, unemployed graduate graduates. Or work on everything that allows tangible economic growth and give the private sector a fundamental role in the development, the reform of the economy and allow it to reach the orientation towards the market economy and the adoption of the private sector partnership for the year according to data of higher national interest in a way that helps support and strengthen infrastructure. And restrict the role of the state as guardian, organizer and accessory to restore the balance of the economy when it is disturbed by the system of macroeconomic policies and to considerably reduce public spending and direct available financial allocations towards infrastructure for projects which improve basic services for citizens and which serve the work of the private sector and reduce production costs and strengthen its competitive capacities. And by supporting small and medium-sized enterprises because of their role in reducing unemployment, as well as by supporting macro-projects and by granting facilities to yellow financing institutions. avoid wasting public money and salsa)

Sixth rule of law and support for the military and security system:. Enable the security services, under the supervision and command of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, to legalize the law and accomplish the tasks assigned to it by expanding the secretariat and restoring the prestige of the State while observing human rights buildings.

The response of the military and security administrations, and the support of women from the winter crowd and Peshmerga forces, taking it as a burden on the country's military system in a way that improves the safety and security of the citizen and continues to be in the hands of ghouls and border-bound floral organizations and to protect Iraqi security and principles. Work to confine weapons to the state, eliminate combat forces from stagnation, and end arms demonstrations within them, in order to promote and promote civil peace and coexistence among individuals of all kinds. educate according to the principle of citizenship.

VII) Displaced and displaced: directly in the crisis of displaced and displaced persons, and let us work within the limits of our means to guarantee conditions, to send them back to their ideals and their villages, to provide the conditions necessary for a decent life and a life safe for themselves and their families and harness the direct potential to rebuild what terrorist organizations have decorated.

Eighth) Social assistance The Federation of Women's Needs is necessary to increase the effectiveness of the social protection program by examining the number and signs of eligibility for the monthly financial habit, ensuring that the most frequent families are included according to criteria set by the Ministry of Planning after conducting a full survey of program beneficiaries now and an increase in the number of eligible families in Pan-Iraq

Ninth reform at the end of the synagogue, good for international affairs and for the public, some of them, to allow them to perform their tasks and achieve their objectives optimally and to raise the level of quality speech, in addition to the fair use of human and German resources and the suspension of simulation This electronic system at different administrative levels and the development of banking science

X) Anti-corruption • Decisively resolves gas rampant in various institutions, the state and the spoiler rupture and their prosecutions, in addition to supporting the food chain in the exercise of its tasks of fighting crime and corruption, and oversee the role of regulatory authorities and credit institutions, standard criteria for assessing seasonal performance, including Ensuring activation of the role of preventive effort and adoption of normative bases for measuring progress and development in the performance of government institutions, control spending operations, tighten internal control of exchange of resources in the operating and investment budget of public institutions and follow the advancement schedules of their work and achievement rhythms All ministries and provinces. .
Sustainable development gives it the required attention, by encouraging the creation of free zones and industrial cities, by preserving the available wealth of human and natural resources and by using them by isolating the period of the national economy from sustainable growth, and working hard to increase local agriculture and animal production and protect it by taking strict measures to protect agricultural and animal products And increase the participation of the agricultural sector in supporting the national economy, in addition to expanding l use of modern technologies and optimal management of water resources. XI) FOREIGN POLICY

First, adopt a foreign policy based on the principle of Iraq and avoid the regional and international conflicts that make Iraq an arena for the settlement of accounts, and make the highest Iraqi interests a compass that defines the orientation of this policy, and seek to open up to all neighboring countries, the region and the population in general The international community, without prejudice to the conditions and requirements for the preservation of the independence and sovereignty of Iraq , because it is an essential and active partner in the fight against global terrorism and a factor of stability in the region, and on the basis of common interests, and consolidate the language of dialogue and mutual understanding

12th Relations between the center and the regions Follow a positive and fair banner for most of the outstanding issues with the regional government of Kurdistan, to reach mutual agreements which respect the implementation of the constitution, respect partnership and promote national unity. 

13th Supporting governorates Supporting governorates and their administrations in a way that allows them to fulfill their duties to citizens by enshrining the principle of administrative decentralization in the provision of services, completing late projects and destroying local imports in a way that does not contradict the existing constitution and legislation. 

14th The education sector

Interest in the educational and educational sectors, supporting vocational and technical education to meet the needs of the labor market, and seeking to fill the shortage of school buildings by accelerating the completion of royal projects and the availability of 'modern schools. 15th Strengthen the role of women Empower women to play their active and influential role at all political, economic and social levels, activate gender programs and ensure their participation in decision-making and assume the responsibility of representing half of the sixteenth company. Within a period not exceeding thirty days, for presentation, discussion and approval by the Al-Wanra Council

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Witness: Send "firm gaze" to the camera .. Al-Zrafi publishes a video clip during his signature of the ministerial curriculum and comments on two words

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:16 pm

[size=41]Witness: Send "firm gaze" to the camera .. Al-Zrafi publishes a video clip during his signature of the ministerial curriculum and comments on two words[/size]

2020-04-04

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%8A

Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi posted a video clip on his personal account on Twitter, during his signature of the ministerial curriculum that he sent to parliament today, while sending a “firm look” to the camera before proceeding to sign the curriculum.

Commenting on the video, Zarfi wrote the phrase: "Iraq first" at the top of the video.

Al-Zrafi announced that he will send the ministerial platform for his next government to Parliament, while requesting an appointment for an extraordinary session to vote on his cabinet, which he will soon send to Parliament.

The curriculum included a series of paragraphs related to “the Corona epidemic, the federal public budget, early elections, the demands of the demonstrators, the economy and investment, the rule of law and support for the military and security system, the displaced and displaced, social welfare, government performance reform, anti-corruption, foreign policy, the relationship between the center and the region , Supporting the governorates, the educational sector, and promoting the role of women, and the ministries program.

https://yesiraq.com/%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%84-%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Abadi's coalition calls for Al-Zarfi to be given his constitutional opportunity, according to legal and political contexts

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:55 pm

[size=35]Al-Abadi's coalition calls for Al-Zarfi to be given his constitutional opportunity, according to legal and political contexts[/size]

05-04-2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Doc-P-340545-637216996150149466
[/size]

Today, Sunday, the victory coalition led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for giving Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi his "constitutional opportunity" according to legal and political contexts, stressing the importance of adhering to the constitutional contexts and timing of forming the government.

The coalition said in a statement, Alsumaria News received, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "The Victory Coalition stresses the importance of adhering to constitutional contexts and timing regarding the mandate to form a new government."

The statement clarified, "The victory coalition is keen on reaching national understandings and agreements to facilitate the paths of forming a new government away from any external guardianship to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi citizen, especially in this difficult circumstance of the Corona epidemic and the suffocating economic crisis."

In its statement, the coalition stressed, "to give the current taxpayer his constitutional opportunity, in compliance with the legal and political contexts."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/340545/%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Amri’s house meeting… agreeing to nominate Al-Kazemi and news about Al-Zarfi’s withdrawal

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:06 pm

[size=36]Al-Amri’s house meeting… agreeing to nominate Al-Kazemi and news about Al-Zarfi’s withdrawal[/size]

05/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 15542020_8435245389_8138352cf2_b

Private- Mawazine News

, political sources reported, on Sunday, that the main Shiite blocs agreed to nominate the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazemi, to head the prime minister in place of the current commissioner, Adnan al-Zarfi.

The sources said in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "a meeting at the home of the head of the Alliance of Hadi al-Amiri included the leader of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the wisdom stream Ammar al-Hakim, to discuss the nomination of a new figure for prime minister."

He added, "It was agreed to nominate Al-Kazemi instead of Al-Zrafi, at the suggestion of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada Al-Sadr," noting that "there are reports that the coming hours will witness the withdrawal of Al-Zarfi from his assignment as prime minister." 

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93778
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Informed sources reveal the conditions of Al-Kazemi to assume the presidency of the government

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:11 am

Informed sources reveal the conditions of Al-Kazemi to assume the presidency of the government

Monday, 06 April 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 42020622541387931287

Well-informed political sources revealed, today, Monday, that the head of the Intelligence Agency, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, set conditions in exchange for his approval to take over the government.

The sources said, "The head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, in turn, set conditions for his assumption of the position, the first of which is the signature of all the heads of the blocs on his nomination, then the signature of their non-interference in forming the government or its program."

She added: "Also, no political bloc or party will not interfere in its decisions," stressing that "Al-Kazimi fears that his name will be merely a political game for the sake of toppling the designated Adnan Al-Zorfi, and then agreeing to an alternative candidate or maintaining the Abdul-Mahdi government."

The sources pointed out that "the positions are still not fixed, and there may be later changes within the coming hours."

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/193001/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty The American activity, from "military to economist", and neighboring and friendly Iran ... reflected the summary of the "Zarfi" meeting with several points

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:15 am

[size=32]The American activity, from "military to economist", and neighboring and friendly Iran ... reflected the summary of the "Zarfi" meeting with several points[/size]

Sunday 05 April 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 20200405_114025-935

Baghdad / Sky Press

In a television interview with Al-Ruzvi, these are the most important points he mentioned and the points of defect that he promised to address, namely:

⁃ I was assigned with parliamentary confidence and a number of political forces

⁃ Dozens of Representatives were present in the assignment

⁃ Corona virus has destroyed health systems in a number of countries

⁃ I called for a quick session of Parliament to vote on the government

⁃ Presidency of the House of Representatives will determine a session soon

⁃ Financial resources scattered in the departments ’accounts that can be used

⁃ Some financial resources are neglected and there are redundant funds

⁃ Several contacts with some countries to obtain international support

⁃ Iraq is in the process of beginning a new phase

⁃ We do not need to militarize and worsen the security situation in the region

⁃ Iraq will not accept any new challenge imposed on it

راكات Partnerships with countries will be through the gates of the economy

⁃ Some non-productive institutions, we will scale their role

خ A hidden will not to build any project for the country

الخ The hidden wills that hinder the implementation of projects must be eliminated

⁃ The problems facing the Baghdad metro project are innumerable

ابل The Babylon sewage project from the British contract has been suspended for 4 years

⁃ The Ministry of Industry has become more like social welfare and unproductive

⁃ Oil revenue belongs to the people

عام 14 years of the Ministry of Electricity, invokes its collection fees

⁃ Poor and retired people should be exempt from electricity collection

⁃ The tax must be on the commercial and government sectors

داخلية Internal and external debts to be paid in the coming period

التشغيلية Operating dues come close to 5 trillion dinars per month

الأخيرة The recent Ministry of Electricity appointments without financial and planning approval

⁃ The Ministry of Transport is not a winner according to factual data

العامة Public companies must partner with the private sector and investors

حتاج We need a real reconsideration of all economic policies

⁃ Investing in transportation lines allows us to own marine tankers after a few years

⁃ I have no political contract with others

⁃ We look for social benefit, not problems

We do not take unnecessary situations and look for general agreement

⁃ Starting from politics and security does not solve problems

With real goals, the community will defend itself

الشارع We lost the street and there is no social sympathy for the authority

الحكومة The government opposed its actions against demonstrators

⁃ I have no tents and support the real demands of the demonstrators

⁃ Protected protesters through understanding with security forces, especially in Najaf

⁃ The security services are the mainstay of the state, and collision with it cannot be accepted

⁃ We do not accept destabilization, nor do we take any steps that might cause the system to malfunction

⁃ I participated in all previous elections and have alliances with political forces

⁃ There were no attacks on party headquarters and officials when I was in Najaf

⁃ I pledge that there will be no security breach when my government obtains the confidence of Parliament

الدولي The international coalition aided Iraq in the war against ISIS

⁃ I asked the American ambassador to schedule troop withdrawal

⁃ We do not need the presence of foreign armies and our forces are able to protect the country

We want to reverse the American activity, from military to economic

⁃ There is no point in the current stage of the presence of foreign armies

⁃ I have no animosity with Iran and no Iranian veto

⁃ Iran helped Iraq militarily and economically

⁃ I am a candidate for Iraqi parliamentarians, not from Iranian or foreign parties

⁃ Iran is a friendly and neighboring country and we do not forget who helped us

⁃ There is no benefit from Iraq resorting to strategic armament

⁃ The high level of poverty in the Middle and South Euphrates

⁃ We have no animosities in the region and it is shameful for us to create hotbeds of conflict

⁃ My orientation is with the economy and we welcome all who want to contribute

⁃ It is impossible to accept any party trying to create problems and wars in Iraq

⁃ Work must be made to attract domestic and foreign capital

⁃ My views are economic, not confrontational

⁃ We will distance Iraq from the specter of war and attacks

التشكيلة The names of the formation, the government will present it 48 hours before the session

⁃ I did not cross anyone and chatted to everyone

⁃ Most of the names are from the high ranking employees in the country and from various governorates

⁃ The first demand of the demonstrators was to hold the elections

تي My mission is to hold free and fair elections

بة State prestige and early elections are the most important points of the government curriculum

⁃ There is a general system, and there is no public weapon in the street except the state weapon

⁃ Some gangs kidnap and carry out assassinations

⁃ The demonstrations were caused by the waste of power

⁃ The blocs are honest and wise of the two signatories to my nomination in the Seven Committee

⁃ We demand that everyone resort to the House of Representatives

الصد The Sadrist movement supports the formation of the government, and their stance on assignment is positive

http://www.skypressiq.net/2020/4/5/%D8%B9%D9%83%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B5-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Assigning Al-Kazemi .. Conflict over the position of other pilgrims and attempts to persuade Zarfi to withdraw in exchange for a high position

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:14 pm

[size=36]Assigning Al-Kazemi .. Conflict over the position of other pilgrims and attempts to persuade Zarfi to withdraw in exchange for a high position[/size]

06/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 14642020_cb5cd8b32-241540

Private- Mawazine News

The meeting of the leaders of the Shiite blocs came out yesterday, with several decisions, including supporting the assignment of intelligence chief Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form a government and rejecting Al-Zarfi, but the past hours witnessed a wide movement to find a way to persuade the current commissioner, Adnan Al-Zarfi to withdraw.

Informed sources said in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "a continuous political movement to persuade Zarfi to withdraw from the mandate and leave the mission in exchange for a high position in the government."

The sources added, "Al-Zrafi has not yet been able to obtain support from the Kurdish and Sunni blocs, and most Shiite blocs reject him, except for the victory led by Haider al-Abadi."

Despite the talk of Saeron about his adherence to Al-Zarfi, the Al-Fateh Alliance, in the words of the deputy Amer Al-Fayez, said, "The Alliance of Al-Sairon joined the blocs of Al-Fateh and the rule of law, wisdom, and the national approach to reject Al-Zarfi and support Al-Kazemi's assignment."

He added, "The meeting was held in coordination between the head of the Al-Fateh coalition, Hadi al-Amiri, and the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr. In light of this coordination, Mustafa al-Kazimi was nominated as prime minister."

Al-Fayez's statement comes in contradiction to what the MP of the Saeron Alliance Ali Saadoun al-Lami said, who emphasized that "the Alliance of Saeron will vote to give confidence in his entire deputies to the prospective government of al-Zarfi," noting that "there is no unilateral opinion regarding the passage of the government assigned to the prime minister."

He added, "The Alliance of Walkers believes that it is necessary to choose a person who will perform the functions of the Prime Minister and move with all powers, in light of the current circumstances that Iraq is going through."

Al-Lami affirmed that "the position of the remaining marchers is fixed and he will vote in full for his deputies to the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi in the event that the parliament session that will be devoted to the passage of the Al-Zorfi government is held."

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=93927
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty The government of Iraq and the difficult labor .. Al-Kazemi for the façade again

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:47 pm

[size=34]The government of Iraq and the difficult labor .. Al-Kazemi for the façade again[/size]

07 April 2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 85dd93f9-2275-41a1-896b-0ca16a0d7f91_16x9_1200x676

"A birth from the side," is the state of the Iraqi government to be formed, despite the assertion of the governor of Najaf Adnan al-Zarfi a few days ago that there was no intention to apologize for the formation of the government, the Iraqi circles again circulated the name of the director of the intelligence service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as a substitute for him.

A well-informed source said that this information was nothing but speculation that is not based on its authenticity, especially since many armed factions and Shiite political blocs in Iraq have made serious accusations against Al-Kazemi, including collusion in the assassination of the commander of the Quds Force commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Qassem Soleimani, and with him, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, with him .
In the information also, that the Shiite consensus, which was said to have reached unanimity on Al-Kazemi two days ago, turned out to be not a final consensus, but that its re-proposal portends the Shi’ite house, according to what was stated in a report by “Al-Sharq Al-Awsat” newspaper.
He also explained that Al-Zrafi had been asked to withdraw from the assignment, but the latter, known for his stubbornness, confirmed that he was not considering withdrawing regardless of the cost of the matter, as he had previously announced himself days ago.
The source pointed out that Al-Zarfi’s decision complicated the situation further on the Shiite blocs that agreed on Al-Kazemi.
"Conquest" solution knot!
Al-Zarfi’s refusal is not new. From the beginnings of his name, the Shi’ite blocs were at a difficult crossroads between supporters and opponents, but what is new today in rejecting Zarfi and the acceptance of Al-Kazemi is almost confined to the Al-Fateh coalition led by Hadi Al-Amiri and the armed factions close to him.
While Zarrafi has mixed support from most of the Shiite leaders except for Al-Fateh, Al-Kazimi returned two days ago to the forefront with sudden acceptance by the coalition, as well as the leader of the “stream of wisdom” Ammar al-Hakim.
On the other hand, the leader of the "Sadrist movement" Muqtada al-Sadr and the leader of the "victory coalition" Haider al-Abadi refuse to assign Al-Kazemi, whom sources close to him said stipulated for his acceptance of the position in a written Shiite consensus.
It is from inside the Shi’ite house and from the “Saeron” bloc supported by the leader of al-Sadr.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 70bedc24-238a-4194-bc66-cc1a698009d3

Director of the Intelligence Service in Iraq, Mustafa Al-Kazemi

As for the Seven Committee, which was formed by Shiite leaders to choose a candidate to head the government, it did not originally offer Al-Kazemi’s name, unlike Al-Zarfi.
another name!
According to the information that was circulated overnight in the middle of last March, the Shiite leaders agreed to the Vice-President of the Presidency’s Office, Naim Al-Suhail, to the position, but after about two hours he agreed and canceled everything, and left the matter to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, who officially commissioned Zarrafi .
On what happened at that time, Al-Zrafi explained on Monday, that Saleh asked him to come to the Peace Palace along with the corresponding representatives after obtaining the support of a number of Shiite leaders, and then the President issued the assignment decree on the same day approximately an hour before the end of the constitutional deadline, he said.
"Stubborn coster"
It is assumed that Al-Kazemi, who was re-nominated two days ago, was not in the narrow circle of Shiite candidates that included among her Zrafi candidates, because Al-Kazemi was excluded from the beginning after the serious charges were brought against him.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 202c1634-8799-45a5-bb80-228fa2a29343

Adnan Al-Zarfi

According to the information, the consensus by consensus that was said about him, on Al-Kazemi was not really unanimous, as Al-Zarfi who completed his government formation and asked for a parliamentary session to gain confidence, was asked to withdraw from the mandate and apologize to the President of the Republic so that the president could withdraw the decree of the mandate similar to withdrawing the decree Judge Muhammad Rajab al-Kubaisi appointed a member of the Federal Supreme Court, according to the source, but Al-Zarfi completely rejected the matter and said that it is the parliament session that determines whether his government will gain confidence or not.
"I will not concede."

It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi had confirmed a few days ago that he was charged with forming a government constitutionally, explaining that his government will work on 4 important axes, namely working to find solutions to the financial crisis, imposing state prestige and the rule of law, and holding free, fair and transparent elections, as well as a balance International relations for a strong and moderate Iraq, as he put it.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 D016d48a-be91-4944-87bb-386f850e2c7d

He also continued, he will never apologize for completing his mission of forming a government, nor will he retreat from the constitutionality of the mandate and will not let down those who supported him and stand with him from the societal and political forces. In order to implement the government program, he said.
The Iraqi President, Barham Saleh, commissioned mid-March last Adnan Al-Zorfi to form the Iraqi government, after the Seven Committee (composed of the seven most prominent Shiite blocs in the Iraqi parliament) failed to agree on a unified name to form the government.

https://www.alarabiya.net/ar/arab-and-world/iraq/2020/04/07/%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%AF%D8%A7.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Two associates of America are fighting for the presidency of Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm

• Two associates of America are fighting for the presidency of Iraq

• April 06. 2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 44889
[/size]

Sumer News .. About 10 Iraqi armed factions announced their sharp refusal to assign Adnan Al-Zarfi to the post of Iraqi Prime Minister, the first executive position according to the constitution.

Despite the long statement that justified Zorafi's refusal by her, but one reference in it was sufficient to express the depth of the differences and the rejection and to face the repercussions of what might happen if the zurfy was passed.

The phrase in the statement is his description of al-Zorfi as a US intelligence agent.
 Al-Zarfi, for his part, and in his press conference held the day before yesterday, Saturday, he avoided talking about the armed factions and whether he would face them in the event of taking office.

Al-Zarfi's caution about this was interpreted by the attendees as an intelligent attempt by him to avoid opening a previous conflict with it, while his chances are still not clear in terms of gaining the confidence of Parliament. The sessions of the Iraqi parliament are no longer guaranteed, either because of the quarantine and the uneven places in which the majority of members of parliament are located (the governorates where they live, or Amman or Erbil).

Or because of the political will represented by the leaders of the political blocs, which succeeded in not holding a full quorum session twice during the term of assignment of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
 This scenario can be easily repeated again, even though Zarrafi has completed everything and threw the ball into Parliament. Al-Zrafi is betting on deputies who are annoyed by the political behavior of their leaders and leaders, as the country is moving towards an economic catastrophe, as it described it due to the low oil prices, which threatens to be unable to pay salaries after two months.

But this bet, even if it is a double-edged sword, in terms of the possibility of the continued revolt of the parliament, or the majority of them, which allows it to pass through a Shiite under Kurdish-Sunni acceptance, on the other hand, a risk that may not be calculated due to the ability of the leaders of the Shiite house to control political decisions in the country to the extent Large.
 Al-Zarfi, described as close to America, has sought in recent days to reassure Iran that his policy, if he receives confidence, will not be against it.

He even went further when he called for Iran's help in light of the humanitarian conditions it faces after the outbreak of the Coronavirus.

In addition, he said at the press conference that he had received Iranian assurances not to interfere in the process of forming the Iraqi government.

But the surprise that many people might not have expected was that the divided Shiite house itself proposed being close to the United States of America, in addition to being accused of plotting in the assassination operation carried out by the Americans on the third of last January of the Quds Force Commander Qassem Soleimani and Deputy Chairman of the Popular Mobilization Authority Iraqi Abu Mahdi Engineer.

Thus, during the past three months, the attack was violent against Al-Kazemi, who did not respond to any of the accusations leveled against him.

The same accusations affected one of the three presidencies, and according to the link that links Al-Kazemi with the President of the Republic Barham Salih, which is his preferred option for the post of prime minister, as everyone has reported, Salih and Al-Kazemi were in one indictment.

There is a permanent charge against President Saleh, which is his violation of the constitution in terms of what they consider his confiscation of the right of the largest number of parliamentary blocs to nominate the prime minister.

But Saleh defended himself on these charges that he had waited twice during the assignment of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and then Adnan al-Zorafi at the end of the constitutional deadline, but there was no agreement within the Shiite house.

During the two periods, he extended the constitutional deadline and sent a letter to the leaders of the Shi'a component of the need to resolve the situation and then open the Federal Court.

The irony is that part of the accusation leveled against Saleh for violating the constitution is his attempt to burn the names of the candidates until the one candidate Saleh wants, who is director of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, remains. Circles close to Al-Kazemi say that the man is not interested in the position at all, and more than one party has reported this.

He is serious and not just a maneuver.

Not only that, but according to what is being circulated from close quarters, the president offered the position to him, but he apologized, saying that he would not accept in light of the split of the Shiite house.

There are those who see that this apology is the one that reassessed Al-Kazimi positively by Hadi al-Amiri’s Fatah faction, which is the one who initiated his candidacy, which means, in practice, that the previous charges will be dropped.

Al-Zrafi, who told reporters during his press conference that Al-Kazemi told him that he refused the position, as he informed him of his support for him, seems confident that he is able to compete within the dome of Parliament, not because of the unity of the Shiite house, which turned into a negative factor against him if it had already been achieved because it would go towards Al-Kazemi ascetic to the position as it would be an option Well, to President Saleh, who seemed not to cling to Al-Kazemi’s emptiness but to be able to face the challenges. Al-Zarfi's wager, then, on a Shiite division that could secure the half that convince the Sunnis and the Kurds to move with him.

Returning to the American-Iranian conflict regarding the formation of the next Iraqi government, unless a new surprise emerges during the coming period if Al-Zarfi does not pass either by not passing it by a parliamentary majority or by not holding the session at all, both Al-Zarfi and Al-Kazemi are close to Washington and far from Tehran. However, this time suddenly, Al-Kazemi’s fortunes rise and Iranian complacency means that Iran was satisfied with the tribute, while the United States of America won both the tribute and the sheep.

http://sumer.news/ar/news/44813/%D9%85%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8 % A3% D9% 85% D9% 8A% D8% B1% D9% 83% D8% A7-% D9% 8A% D8% AA% D8% B5% D8% A7% D8% B1% D8% B9% D8% A7% D9% 86-% D8% B9% D9% 84% D9% 89-% D8% B1% D8% A6% D8% A7% D8% B3% D8% A9-% D8% A7% D9% 84% D8 % B9% D8% B1% D8% A7% D9% 82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty The US State Department talks about "fears" with the imposition of a prime minister by parties close to Iran

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:27 pm

[size=41]The US State Department talks about "fears" with the imposition of a prime minister by parties close to Iran[/size]

2020-04-07

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Download-1-3

Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed that the United States fears the imposition of certain names for the Iraqi prime minister by parties close to Iran.

"We support any Iraqi prime minister who wants to advance his country and we want to see a stable Iraq," Pompeo said at a news conference followed by "Iraq," adding: "We are afraid of a party close to Iran who wants to impose certain names for the Iraqi prime minister."

He stressed: "We are watching the situation and we hope that everything is done smoothly and without pressure."

And Pompeo, that "the United States proposed to conduct a dialogue with the Iraqi government in mid-June in light of the outbreak of the Corona epidemic."

Pompeo added that "the Iraqi people are the ones who are interested in choosing their prime minister, not the Hezbollah Brigades."

https://yesiraq.com/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%b1%d9%83%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%ab-%d8%b9%d9%86-%d9%85%d8%ae%d8%a7%d9%88%d9%81-%d8%a8%d9%81/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Haddad: The Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi has a better chance than his predecessors to get his government’s confidence.

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:21 am

[size=32]Al-Haddad: The Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi has a better chance than his predecessors to get his government’s confidence.[/size]

04/09/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D8%A8%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-800x445

Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, said today, 9/4/2020 that the Prime Minister-designate, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, has a better chance than his predecessors in obtaining his government’s confidence in the House of Representatives.

"We hope that the blockage of the political process in the country will end, and the next federal government will be formed," Al-Haddad said in a statement he made to reporters in Erbil.

The national partnership, and to align its government program with the requirements of the stage to achieve security and stability and overcome the plight of Corona. ”

Media office of the Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives
9, forget about 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/04/09/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%b2%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%a1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d9%83%d9%84%d9%81-%d9%85%d8%b5%d8%b7%d9%81%d9%89/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty President of the Republic: We wasted a long time and the Iraqi people are waiting a lot

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 am

[size=35]President of the Republic: We wasted a long time and the Iraqi people are waiting a lot[/size]

2020-04-09

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Doc-P-340981-637220294226695272
[/size]

On Thursday, President of the Republic Barham Salih affirmed that a "long period" had been wasted to form the new government, noting that reality imposed this.

Saleh said in a speech during the commissioning Mustafa Kazmi ceremony led by the government, in the presence of the majority of leaders of political forces, we are assigning brother Mustafa Kazmi to form a government and this great responsibility assigned to it. "

Saleh added:" This is a memorable day Ptjaozna difficult political stage , "he said, adding that "Everyone is eager to form a government committed to a reform program."

On the withdrawal of the former taxpayer, Adnan Al-Zarfi, the President of the Republic thanked Al-Zarfi for "his appreciation of the national interest," pointing out at the same time that "Al-Kazemi is an honest and moderate person who cares for the rights of Iraqis."

The President of the Republic also said: "We have wasted a long period to form the new government, and the Iraqis are waiting for a lot, but the reality imposed that." He explained that "the commissioning process witnessed sharp debates between politicians and today all forces have agreed to choose Al-Kazemi."

President Saleh affirmed: "We have passed a difficult period, and the political system is subject to skepticism," offering his thanks "to all the political forces that worked to unify their rhetoric in order to advance the country."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/340981/%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B6%D8%B9%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B7%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Alsumaria News publishes the text of Zarfi’s apology for assigning him to the premiership

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:35 am

[size=35]Alsumaria News publishes the text of Zarfi’s apology for assigning him to the premiership[/size]

2020-04-09

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Doc-P-340959-637220181544625244
[/size]

Alsumaria News publishes, on Thursday, the text of the statement of Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi, in which he apologized for his mandate to form the government.

Below is the text of the statement:

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

. To the children of the honorable Iraqi people, who are suffering the repercussions of facing the Corona epidemic.

To all the young protestors, who sit in the demonstration grounds, united against oppression and injustice.

To all the poor and weak who put their hopes and trust in me to save them from poverty and diseases that kill them
peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you

I feel sorry for the mandate entrusted to all the support it brought to it from the crowds of benevolent and reclusive people from our patient, patient and calculated people.
I offer my apologies first to everyone who puts his trust in us, waiting for us to achieve what everyone wants. I have been keen to move forward in carrying out the task entrusted to me with great honor and high responsibility, setting before me a sacred primary goal which is to save Iraq and return to its right path, a stable and influential country in its Arab, Islamic and global surroundings.

In the past weeks, I have established a real beginning for an Iraqi policy based on productive and fruitful economic partnerships with countries of the world, organizing the work of the international coalition forces, scheduling their withdrawal, and building the capabilities of the armed forces.

My apology for continuing to commission is to preserve Iraq's unity and supreme interests.

My national message arrived and it carries with it what oversees my political and professional history, when I worked from the first day, whether stated in the letter of assignment or the government curriculum to provide an economic rescue vision that raises the suffering of the people and eliminates corruption and opens horizons of international isolation and protects the national economy from international sanctions and accountability Protesters and criminals killers.

I offer my appreciation to the ladies and gentlemen of the House of Representatives who supported and supported my nomination and my assignment and my announced economic program. They endured all the threats that I carried suspicious statements that were occurring from time to time, with my sincere thanks to the president and members of the support team from qualified consultants and experts who continued the day and night and worked diligently and sincerely to help me in accomplishing my tasks in a distinct manner that was the subject of praise and appreciation of all circles.

He also highly valued the role of the media sisters and brothers who were with us around the clock to document and publish our consultations, our meetings and our contacts with various political forces and societal sectors.

I will leave the experience of commissioning while I am comfortable with conscience and self, because I and someone who worked with me have strived hard and with the support of some political forces and good people to move our country to the shore of safety, stability and prosperity.

The lack of success of the commissioning experience for internal and external reasons will not prevent me from continuing to serve the people through my current parliamentary position, and I will continue to work and prepare with you for the upcoming early elections to complete the national project and develop its economic foundations for the reconstruction of Iraq, just as the developed countries of the world are. The Iraqi people deserve to enjoy the good of their country and live in freedom and luxury

I ask God to reconcile and reimburse those who will be assigned from my distance to form the prospective government amid the increasing crises and challenges that surround our country and our people.

Iraq lived free and generous father

Long live the calculated patient Saber

Mercy and eternity for the martyrs of truth and justice.

Adnan Abdul Khudair Al-Zarfi

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/340959/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D9%86%D8%B5-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B0%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%87
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty In four months .. three are charged with forming the interim government, will the latter succeed?

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:39 pm

[size=36]In four months .. three are charged with forming the interim government, will the latter succeed?[/size]

09/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 13942020_5e8ef585423604089106bbda

Baghdad - Mawazine News

During the four months, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, assigned three personalities to form the transitional government after the resignation of Adel Abdul Mahdi, against the backdrop of the protests that broke out in early October 2019.

After major differences that lasted for almost three months and the inability of the Shiite political blocs to provide a prime minister This position is from its share. The former minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, was chosen, and the president commissioned him on the first of last February to form his government within thirty days.

During the constitutional 30-day period in which Allawi’s government should have submitted to parliament and voted on, the taxpayer faced major protests from political blocs known to support him, but he continued until the last minutes of the first day of last March, which is the last day to form his government.

Despite Allawi's apology, he went to parliament twice and presented his government, but did not receive the support of the House of Representatives, until he had to leave.

Allawi said in the letter of apology that "some political parties are not serious about reforming and fulfilling their promises to the people, and that putting obstacles in the way of the birth of an independent government working for the homeland was clear, from the failure to achieve the quorum for two consecutive times to campaigns of slander, lying and counterfeiting of facts, until this day, and we do not know then where Traders may reach the concerns of our people. "

On the seventeenth of March, the President of the Republic returned, again, to assign the former governor of Najaf, the current deputy, Adnan Al-Zarfi, to form a government within the same constitutional period.

Al-Zarfi entered strongly and began public and unannounced meetings with journalists and experts, and began to form a work team surrounding him, and began to meet with military leaders and ministers and created some communication with citizens through his tweets, which he writes daily through his account on Twitter.

He announced more than once that his government is ready and he will take her to the House of Representatives.

Al-Zorfi said in his apology speech that "my apology for continuing the assignment is due to preserving the unity of Iraq and its supreme interests. 

My national message arrived while carrying what oversees my political and professional history, when I worked from the first day, whether mentioned in the letter of assignment or the government platform to provide an economic rescue vision It increases the suffering of the people, eliminates corruption, opens horizons of international isolation, protects the national economy from international sanctions, and holds accountable the killers of demonstrators and criminals.

And minutes after Al-Zarrafi's apology, the President of the Republic assigned Mustafa al-Kazimi, head of the National Intelligence Service, to form a transitional government, and this is the third mandate in four months, but will the third be fixed?

The Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during the assignment, thanked the political forces by saying: "I extend my thanks to all the political forces that worked to unify their speech in order to advance the reality of the country."

He added: "We will be at the level of responsibility in forming the government."

Al-Kazimi returned, to pledge three points in his first tweet on the Twitter platform after his official assignment, saying: “With my assignment to the task of heading the Iraqi government, I pledge before my honorable people, to work to form a government that puts the aspirations and demands of Iraqis at the top of its priorities, and safeguards the sovereignty of the country and preserves rights ".

Al-Kazemi also pledged that his government would work to "solve crises and push the economy forward."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=94397
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty A prominent negotiator, cunning player and a friend of Laban Salman ... Al-Kazemi is an intelligence man who is not hostile to anyone

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:42 pm

[size=36]A prominent negotiator, cunning player and a friend of Laban Salman ... Al-Kazemi is an intelligence man who is not hostile to anyone[/size]

09/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 14942020_580

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News,

head of the Iraqi intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, the third Iraqi figure chosen to form a new government in Iraq this year. A skilled negotiator must harness his extensive network of relations in Washington, as in Tehran, to save Iraq from an economic and political disaster.

Al-Kazimi, born in Baghdad in 1967, assumed the presidency of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service in June 2016, in the height of the battles against the terrorist organization ISIS.

While in this strategic location, which kept him out of the limelight, he has forged several links with dozens of countries and agencies operating within the US-led international coalition.

In his early days, Al-Kazemi, who studied law in Iraq, was a journalist and anti-Iraqi activist, Saddam Hussein from Europe, where he sought refuge from the dictatorship, and lived for years in exile, but he did not join any of the Iraqi political parties.

After the fall of Saddam Hussein's regime in 2003, Al-Kazimi returned to Iraq to participate in the founding of the Iraqi Media Network, coinciding with his role as executive director of the "Iraqi Memory Foundation," an organization founded for the purpose of documenting the crimes of the Ba'ath regime.

In 2016, it was surprising that then-Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi appointed a columnist and human rights activist to head the Intelligence Service.

In addition to his role in combating terrorism and all kinds of smuggling, Al-Kazemi developed his talents as a negotiator and mediator.

A politician close to Al-Kazemi says: “Al-Kazemi has a personality that is not hostile to anyone, who has a pragmatic mentality and has relations with all the main players on the Iraqi scene: a good relationship with the Americans, and a relationship that has recently returned to its course with the Iranians.”

- From Tehran to Riyadh -

Al-Kazemi knows how to be a friend of two enemies in between. For his auspicious return to Tehran, he has not forgotten his old friendships.

During a rare visit with Al-Abadi in 2017 to Riyadh, Tehran's regional rival, he was seen hugging at length his personal friend, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

With strong ties east and west, the path has become open to this shadowman who has been mentioned constantly during government designations.

A political adviser close to al-Kazemi says the latter's name was already floated in 2018 after the legislative elections that brought Adel Abdel-Mahdi, the resigned, to power.

And the same source adds, "Al-Kazemi did not want to accept the assignment if he was not sure."

Al-Kazemi’s choice is the third attempt to form a new government since the beginning of the year 2020, after Adnan Al-Zarfi’s apology, and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi accepted it. Therefore, Al-Kazemi carefully and steadfastly sought to secure support outside the country's borders, and with politics.

- Prominent and cunning.

After obtaining the support of the Iraqi political class, which has monopolized power for 16 years, Al-Kazimi will have to re-weave ties that have been broken with angry Iraqis who have demonstrated for months against "corrupt" politicians.

He will also have to try to negotiate the country’s vital economic channels, with global oil prices collapsing, in addition to the issue of US exemptions to Iraq from sanctions on Iran.

"He is a prominent negotiator and a cunning player," says director of studies at the Middle East Institute at the London School of Economics, Toby Dodge, adding that "he now has 30 days in front of him, and he cannot fail."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=94415
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Deputy for wisdom: Two ways in front of Al-Kazemi to form his government..Either please the blocs or face difficulties

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:49 pm

[size=36]Deputy for wisdom: Two ways in front of Al-Kazemi to form his government..Either please the blocs or face difficulties[/size]

09/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 16942020_5e8ef3164c59b7265864c2a6-1586437879

Special- Mawazine News

, the deputy of the National Wisdom Movement, Hassan Faddem, confirmed, on Thursday, that there are two paths in front of the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form his government, while he indicated that he should take advantage of the former commissioners Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and Adnan Al-Zarfi.

He said, in support of Mawazine News, that "the political forces today agreed to assign Al-Kazemi and obtained the assignment, but there are two ways to form the government, the first is the formation of an independent government, and this will put in front of him difficulties considering that some blocs want their electoral merit and the second is to satisfy the political blocs according to a method Quota practice, and this will make it easier for him. "

He added: "We in the stream of wisdom refuse to quota and our support for Al-Kazemi is to bring an independent cabin away from sectarian and partisan strangles," noting that "the agreement of the political blocs does not mean anything, the most important is the government program and the cabinet."

He pointed out, "The former commissioner, Adnan Al-Zarfi, had support from the Sunni and Kurdish forces and the majority of the Shiite blocs, but when presenting his electoral program and forming the government, he lost this support."

He continued, "Al-Kazemi should benefit from the experiences of the former taxpayers (Allawi and Al-Zorfi), and avoid making mistakes in them, so that the spectacle of non-acceptance of his formation is not repeated again."

Earlier in the day, President of the Republic Barham Salih commissioned the head of the Intelligence Agency, Mustafa al-Kazemi, to form the new government.

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=94438
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Source: Al-Kazemi's ministerial line-up is ready and will be submitted to Parliament soon

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:53 pm

[size=36]Source: Al-Kazemi's ministerial line-up is ready and will be submitted to Parliament soon[/size]

09/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 16942020_5e8f4093423604532633d397

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, a political source close to Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi said today, Thursday, that the government line-up of the taxpayer is ready and will be presented to Parliament soon.

The channel quoted "Russia Today", the source as saying, "Al-Kazemi worked days ago to prepare his government formation that will be presented to the House of Representatives next week or after it," noting that "Al-Kazemi will conduct quick consultations with the political blocs before going to parliament."

President Barham Salih, head of the National Intelligence Service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, was charged with forming the transitional government after the apology of the commissioner, Adnan al-Zarfi.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi had assumed the position of the head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service in June 2016, after he gained a prominent position as an experienced political mediator between the various Iraqi parties amid successive crises.

End / 29 BC

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=94440
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Trump's adviser reveals to Shafak News Washington's position on Al-Kazemi

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Trump's adviser reveals to Shafak News Washington's position on Al-Kazemi

10/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafaq News / Gabriel Soma, an American professor and member of the advisory board of US President Donald Trump, revealed on Friday the position of the White House on the assignment of the head of the Iraqi intelligence service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to form the new government.

Soma said in a statement singled out by Shafak News, that the US administration does not care about the names as much as it is concerned with the government work program and the policy that will follow.

He added that the United States will not line up in favor of a candidate merely because he holds his nationality, but rather what matters to the government’s policy and what it will accomplish on the ground, not words.

And on the allegations of some that Al-Kazemi is close to the West, especially the United States of America, Sauma said, "The accusations directed against Mustafa Al-Kazemi as American-backed are the same ones that were directed against his predecessor, Adnan Al-Zarfi."

Since the overthrow of the former Iraqi regime by US-led international forces in 2003, the Prime Minister of Iraq has been named by consensus between the political blocs with the tacit blessing of the United States and Iran.

However, Washington's influence has waned since its withdrawal from Iraq in late 2011 in favor of Iran, which has become the main player on the Iraqi stage due to its close links with the ruling Shiite parties as well as its armed arms in the country.

Washington dealt a major blow to the Iranian influence by assassinating the Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani and the leader of the Iraqi popular crowd Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis in an air strike near Baghdad airport in January.

Parties close to Iran are also facing massive popular protests since last year. The government of Adel Abdul Mahdi was forced to resign early December, and since then the country has been in a political deadlock.

Soma pointed out that "the situation in Iraq is very embarrassing, and this is the third attempt by political forces to form a government."

And he expressed his hope to "form a national government that looks at the Iraqi people and takes care of the demands of the demonstrators and human rights." 

On Thursday, Barham Saleh mandated Al-Kazemi to form the government within 30 days, less than an hour after Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zorfi announced his apology for this task.

The indications suggest that Al-Kazemi’s mission will be easy in light of the support he received from most of the Shi’ite, Sunni, and Kurdish political blocs.

And will succeed the new government, the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who resigned in early December under pressure from popular protests calling for the departure and accountability of all political class accused of corruption and waste of state funds.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%81%D9%82-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D9%85%D9%88%D9%82%D9%81-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty "Hezbollah": Al-Kazemi is a suspicious figure and his candidacy is "declaration of war."

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:21 pm

"Hezbollah": Al-Kazemi is a suspicious figure and his candidacy is "declaration of war."

04/10/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A

Shafaq News / The Iraqi "Hezbollah" Brigades condemned on Friday the nomination of Intelligence Chief Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the new government, saying that he is a "suspicious" figure and that his nomination is a "declaration of war."

The brigades said in a statement seen by Shafak News, "It is unfortunate that the political reality in Iraq reaches this level of inferiority, and that the political forces that represent the majority deal with this surrender in a sensitive, unresolved issue."

She added, "The consensus on the nomination of a suspicious personality for which the standards do not apply, and in this ceremonial form, is a waste of the rights and sacrifices of the people, and betrayal of the history of Iraq."

The Phalanges indicated that the attempt of the political forces to cross this stage by submitting to the pressure of the enemies, and surrender to their choices, and the fall into the trap of the adventurous young men who are trapped in the dawn of insecurity, the deficiency of insecurity.

She stressed, "We refuse to be part of this conspiracy, whatever the supporters and the parties that support them."

And she continued, "It would have been better with these powers to take a serious and honest attitude, to work on the commissioning of a sincere patriotic character, to whom the standards that serve this misfortune apply to him."

And she added, "This conspiracy is a declaration of war against the Iraqi people. The loyalists and patriots of the people of this country must take their usual role in rejecting this disastrous deal."

The Kataeb threatened, at the end of its statement, by saying, "We will not stop chasing those involved in the blood of martyrs and leaders of victory, and we will not calm down until we see them behind the bars of justice."

And the Al-Kazemi Brigades are involved in the killing of the Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Salmani and the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Authority Abu Mahdi al-Muhannadi during a US air strike near Baghdad airport last January.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B4%D8%AE%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%87%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%87-%D8%A5%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Parliamentary Finance: Al-Kazimi's relationship with the Kurds may lead to a final agreement with the region

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Parliamentary Finance: Al-Kazimi's relationship with the Kurds may lead to a final agreement with the region

• 10/20/2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 92598820-3171100136243178-3444037221286412288-o-2

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced today, Friday, its optimism that Mustafa al-Kazimi was assigned to form the new federal government and the impact of that on addressing outstanding problems.

"Sahih Iraq has many economic, political and health problems at the present time, but it requires everyone to cooperate to overcome the current crises," Committee member Shirvan Mirza said in a press statement.

He added, "We are awaiting the work program of Al-Kazemi government to see what its vision is to overcome the outstanding problems with the Kurdistan region," noting that "Al-Kazemi has good relations with the Kurdish political leadership and these relations will have a major impact in addressing the outstanding problems."

"I expect that there will be serious attempts by the new federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to reach an agreement that ends all the outstanding problems between the two sides" .

anthy
Ammar al - Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Barzani expresses his support for Al-Kazemi to work on resolving the outstanding issues of Baghdad and Erbil

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:15 pm

[size=36]Barzani expresses his support for Al-Kazemi to work on resolving the outstanding issues of Baghdad and Erbil[/size]

09/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 10942020_MASROURBARZANI-SAROKWAZERAN

Baghdad - Mawazine News,

the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, Thursday, expressed his support for the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to work to resolve the outstanding issues of Baghdad and Erbil.

A statement of Barzani's media office said, "Mawazine News" received a copy: "Today, the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, called the Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi."

He added, “During the phone call, the prime minister expressed his support for Al-Kazemi to work together with a view to resolving all outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government in accordance with the constitution.” 

End 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=94362
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Supreme Judiciary: Al-Kazimi's mandate is consistent with the provisions of the constitution

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Supreme Judiciary: Al-Kazimi's mandate is consistent with the provisions of the constitution 

10-04-2020 

Baghdad / news

On Friday, the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faeq Zaidan, commented on the assignment of Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the new government, in place of MP Adnan al-Zorfi.

Zaidan said in a statement received by Al-Akhbaria, a copy of it today (April 10, 2020) that, “On April 9, 2020, the President of the Republic issued Republican Decree No. (12) according to which (the candidate from the parliamentary blocs) Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazimi was formed to form a cabinet based on The provisions of Article (76) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005 and this (commissioning) is in conformity with the provisions of the constitution that was drawn up according to the aforementioned article the steps to be followed by Mr. President of the Republic in (assigning) (the candidate) for the position of Prime Minister, and well done by the President of the Republic When keen to include the decree mentioned the phrase (the nomination of parliamentary blocs), which Its representatives attended the (commissioning) ceremony to confirm their exclusive (nomination) right according to the paper signed by them and in light of what was stated therein (the assignment) was made.

He added, "And definitely, these parliamentary blocs include the largest number of parliamentary blocs stipulated in paragraph (First) of Article (76) of the Constitution, regardless of the name of who is (the largest number of representative bloc) because the nomination paper of Mr. Al-Kazemi was signed by all Parliamentary blocs that represent the largest number of components in Iraqi society and from which they really emerge after the elections (the largest number of parliamentary blocs) with the exclusive right to (nomination) stipulated in Article (76) of the Constitution.

He pointed out that "the constitutional mistake was thus overlooked when (the nominated) (apologist) Mr. Adnan Al-Zarfi was approved by Republican Decree No. (11) issued on March 16, 2020, where the President of the Republic at the time relied on the provisions of paragraph (Fifth) of Article (76)" Without a written (nomination) and in a specific name from the parliamentary bloc stipulated in Article (76) of forming the constitution, therefore (assigning) Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi according to Republican Decree No. (12) issued on April 9, 2020, prepares a return to the correct constitutional path to be followed in (Mandate) (Candidate Council of Ministers in accordance with the provisions of Article (76) of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005. "

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=213182
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Washington welcomes Al-Kazemi's political consensus

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:34 pm

[size=36]Washington welcomes Al-Kazemi's political consensus[/size]

04/13/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 141342020_347954

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed on Monday that the United States welcomed the political unanimity of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi.

Pompeo said, in a statement, "The United States is looking to form a new Iraqi government capable of facing the new Corona epidemic, addressing the economic distress facing Iraq, and placing weapons under state control."

He welcomed, "Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish political leaders reached consensus to form a government," expressing "hope that the new government will put the interests of the Iraqis first and meet the demands of the Iraqi people."

He added that, the Iraqi people are demanding real reform and trustworthy leaders, stressing that "these demands deserve to be addressed without violence and repression."

He stressed, "

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=95079
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty The meeting of the Shiite forces ends with an agreement to give Al-Kazimi complete freedom to choose his cabinet

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:04 pm

The meeting of the Shiite forces ends with an agreement to give Al-Kazimi complete freedom to choose his cabinet

13-04-2020 

Baghdad / Al-Ikhbaria:

The strategic expert Hisham Al-Hashemi revealed, on Monday, the details of the meeting between the Shiite political forces in the presence of the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, indicating that the Shiite forces gave Al-Kazemi complete freedom to choose members of his daughter, provided that consideration is given to the national balance.

Hashemi said in a tweet on Twitter that was seen by "Al-Akhbariya". A political meeting with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi was concluded shortly at the home of the President of the Al-Fath Alliance Hadi Al-Amiri, which was attended by Nuri al-Maliki, Ammar al-Hakim, Haider al-Abadi and Nassar al-Rubaie, and others from the leaders of the Shiite political house, reformers and builders. ".

" the meeting Juloa Kazmi using full freedom to choose his ministers , taking into account the special balance requirement components ".

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=213425
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty After his meeting with Al-Kazemi .. The National Coalition: The new government will be formed on this date

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:13 pm

After his meeting with Al-Kazemi .. The National Coalition: The new government will be formed on this date

2020/04/13

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 118014

Baghdad today - Baghdad The National Coalition, led by Iyad Allawi, expected Monday, the date for forming the new .government, headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi 

The leader of the coalition, Diaa al-Muaini, told (Baghdad Today), "Our meeting with the ".Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi was positive and fruitful

Al-Muaini added, “We affirmed the need to involve unions to have representation in the new government,” adding that “Designated Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, we promised that his government will be ready very soon, and will be integrated, and promised that in the ”.government, representation of all segments of society

The leader of the National Coalition, who attended the meeting with Al-Kazemi, expected that "the birth of the new Iraqi government, headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, will take place at the ".beginning of Ramadan or sooner

Last Thursday, President Barham Salih, Al-Kazemi, was appointed to form the government after the former Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zorfi announced his apology for the .mission for "internal and external" reasons that he did not disclose 

Al-Kazemi, an independent who is not affiliated with any political party, assumed the position .of head of the intelligence agency, in June 2016, during Abadi’s tenure as prime minister 

Five Shiite blocs have previously announced their support for Al-Kazemi, headed by the “AlFath” coalition (48 seats) led by Hadi al-Amiri, and the “State of Law” coalition (26 seats) led .(by Nuri al-Maliki, and the “stream of wisdom” led by Ammar al-Hakim (19 seats

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/116613/%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%87-%D8%A7 % D9% 84% D9% 83% D8% A7% D8% B8% D9% 85% D9% 8A-% D8% A7% D8% A6% D8% AA% D9% 84% D8% A7% D9% 81
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Kazemi and Blashardt discussed efforts to form a government and confront Corona

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:05 pm

Al-Kazemi and Blashardt discussed efforts to form a government and confront Corona

12/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Photo_2020-04-12_21-18-14-696x463

Information / Baghdad

Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the United Nations Representative in Iraq, Jenin Blackshart, discussed on Sunday efforts to form the new government and ways to confront the Corona virus.

According to a statement of the Prime Minister received / information /, that "the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received at his office at the government palace this afternoon, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Henness Blachhardt."

He added that "the meeting during which they discussed developments in the formation of the government and efforts to confront the Corona pandemic and the continuation of cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the United Nations."

Al-Kazemi said, according to the statement, that he is satisfied with the progress of the government formation consultations and his aspiration for everyone's cooperation and enabling the government to work to meet the needs of citizens and respond to their legitimate aspirations, while the representative of the Secretary-General confirmed her support for the efforts to form the new government in light of the national consensus and the desire to increase joint cooperation. 25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/12/468189/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty "A positive atmosphere" ... Al-Kazemi informs the United Nations of "satisfaction" regarding the formation of the government

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:08 pm

[rtl]"A positive atmosphere" ... Al-Kazemi informs the United Nations of "satisfaction" regarding the formation of the government[/rtl]

[rtl]16 hours ago[/rtl]

[rtl]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Mustafa-kadimi2020[/rtl]
[rtl]Designated Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in his office - Photo: The Media Office[/rtl]

[rtl]ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi expressed "satisfaction" over the progress of the talks to[/rtl]

[rtl] form the new federal government.[/rtl]

[rtl]Four days ago, the Iraqi President mandated Al-Kazemi to form the government, to be the third figure assigned to this task in just ten weeks.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Kazemi, a former journalist, returned to Iraq after the fall of the former regime in 2003, and has served as head of the intelligence service since 2016.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Kazimi said in a speech broadcast on television after his assignment that he would work to present his cabinet formation "as soon as possible," noting that it would be "a government that services the people with deeds, not with words."[/rtl]

[rtl]Unlike the previous commissioners, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and Adnan al-Zarfi, Al-Kazemi won the support of most of the Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish political forces.[/rtl]

[rtl]Yesterday, Al-Kazemi held consultations in his office in the Government Palace with the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General in Iraq, Jenin Hennes-Blackshart.[/rtl]

[rtl]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Kadimi-iraq[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Kazemi holds consultations at his office in the government palace with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Blackshart - Photo: Media Office[/rtl]

[rtl]A statement issued by his office stated that the developments in forming the government and efforts to confront the Corona pandemic and continued cooperation and coordination between Iraq and the United Nations were discussed.[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement said that Al-Kazemi "expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the government formation consultations and his aspiration for everyone's cooperation and enabling the government to work to meet the needs of citizens and respond to their legitimate aspirations."[/rtl]

[rtl]The representative of the Secretary-General confirmed her support for the efforts to form the new government in light of the national consensus and the desire to increase joint cooperation, according to the statement.[/rtl]

[rtl]Prior to his meeting with the UN envoy, Al-Kazemi’s office said that the Prime Minister-designate “continues consultations to form the new government in a positive atmosphere with the cooperation of political blocs and social activities, and according to the directions announced in his speech.”[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement added that Al-Kazemi "held during the past days a series of meetings and consultations during which he confirmed his intention to present his government program and to form a new government as soon as possible."[/rtl]

[rtl]Iraq, already ravaged by decades of sanctions, war and political corruption, is facing economic crises, social unrest and an outbreak of the Corona epidemic, all in light of the caretaker administration running the country’s affairs. And Adel Abdul Mahdi continues to lead the caretaker government.[/rtl]

[rtl]"We will move the wheel of the economy by expanding investments, diversifying income and encouraging industry, agriculture and trade," Al-Kazimi said in his speech.[/rtl]

[rtl]And he blasted the sharp drop in oil prices because of the global pandemic in the Iraqi budget, which was based on estimates that exceed the current prices of oil by two times.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://www.kurdistan24.net/ar/news/0db7c12d-6979-48a9-b5f6-3a6054e0810c[/rtl]

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Iranian newspapers reveal the conditions of Tehran to pass Al-Kazemi

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:57 am

Iranian newspapers reveal the conditions of Tehran to pass Al-Kazemi

14-04-2020

Baghdad / news

Tehran has started to lay down conditions for the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to welcome his appointment, and then to refer to ties between the two countries that compel him to abide by them.

Iranian officials have expressed their happiness with the appointment of Mustafa Al-Kazemi as the new prime minister in Iraq, and Tehran has officially welcomed him in his new position, although it politically calculates him on the United States, while Iraqi military organizations close to the Revolutionary Guard accuse him of involvement in the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, commander of the Jerusalem Regiment.

But Tehran’s need for Iraq, led by Kazemi, prompted Abbas Mousavi, a spokesman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry, to say that his country “welcomes the agreement of Iraqi political parties to appoint Kazemi as prime minister and considers it a step in the right track.”

Iran's ambassador to Iraq, Ijaj Masjidi, also announced similar feelings about Al-Kazemi, stressing that Tehran would support him to form the government.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is the head of the Iraqi National Intelligence, and the third Iraqi prime minister to form a government after the resignation of Adel Abdul-Mahdi last December, due to anti-government protests, the apology of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and Adnan Al-Zorfi’s withdrawal.

Al-Kazemi is mainly supported by the Marjaiya in Iraq, which Iran rejects, but Zrafi's mandate and his declaration that he would prevent illegal weapons prompted Tehran to agree to a solution that it considered less bad for her and her followers.

The leader of the "Quds Force" of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Ismail Qazani, visited Iraq before the Shiite parties were nominated for Al-Kazemi, and Iraqi officials, including leaders of the Al-Hikma movement, stressed that Qahni touched in his meetings with Iraqi officials on the need to agree on a new prime minister.

Newspapers, official and semi-official news agencies in Iran dealt with the appointment of Al-Kazemi with great interest, and Tasnim News, predicted “guaranteed guaranteed Al-Kazemi” in forming the government, after the Shiite political blocs agreed to his appointment.

As for the main condition that Tehran is trying to pass through Kazemi, it is to persuade the United States to fully open the Iraqi borders to import and export, in order to reduce the impact of the sanctions, while the Iranian "Mehr News" agency also wrote that "Al-Kazemi can play a role in reducing tension between Tehran and Washington in Iraq." ".

The agency said in an article that some in Iraq accused al-Kazimi of "not fulfilling his duties" when the commander of the Quds Force Qassem Soleimani and deputy chief of the Popular Mobilization, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, was killed in Baghdad, and justified this by saying that "Kazemi was unaware of the incident."

According to the semi-official agency, Al-Kazemi is well aware of the "cultural and religious ties between Iran and Iraq, and Iran's assistance to Iraq in overcoming its crises."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=213480
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Parliament begins a sterilization process in preparation for voting on the Al-Kazemi government before Ramadan

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Parliament begins a sterilization process in preparation for voting on the Al-Kazemi government before Ramadan

04/14/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafaq News / Al-Fateh Alliance, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, revealed today, Tuesday, the date of the Iraqi parliament’s vote on the new government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The leader of the coalition, Deputy Fadel Al-Fatlawi, told Shafaq News that "the Iraqi parliament will hold its session before the start of the month of Ramadan, and will vote on granting confidence to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi," stressing that "the session of granting confidence will take place naturally and not by an electronic vote, for this is The procedure is very unlikely. "

And Al-Fatlawi said that "the session of granting confidence will be in accordance with strict preventive measures due to the Corona virus epidemic. There will be operations (examination) and (sterilization), and there is a very large hall in Parliament, in order to make a distance between each deputy and deputy."

And the Iraqi President, Barham Salih, commissioned Al-Kazemi on April 9th ​​to form the new government within 30 days.

Al-Kazemi has the support of most of the Shiite, Sunni, and Kurdish political forces, which makes his mission easy, unlike his predecessors Adnan al-Zarfi and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who have failed to mobilize the necessary support to form a government.

The new government will succeed the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who resigned in early December 2019 under pressure from popular protests calling for the departure and accountability of all political class accused of corruption and waste of state funds.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Halbousi discusses with Blaskhardt in Fallujah the formation of the next government

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:29 am

Al-Halbousi discusses with Blaskhardt in Fallujah the formation of the next government

15-04-2020

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya:

Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, received today, Wednesday, in his residence in the city of Fallujah in Anbar, the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Blaskhardt, to discuss the formation of the next government.

A statement issued by Al-Halbousi’s office, which was received by Al-Akhbaria, said, “During the meeting, the political situation in the country and the formation of the next government were discussed, and the need for its program to be realistic is in line with the challenges of the stage and meets the requirements of the people.”

The meeting continued, "The meeting discussed the most important steps taken by state institutions to reduce the spread of the Corona epidemic more broadly, and the efforts and measures necessary to confront the crisis."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=213575
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Kazemi: The cabinet is ready

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:35 am

Al-Kazemi: The cabinet is ready

15-04-2020

Baghdad / news

Designated Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government is ready and that he has taken care in choosing the ministers of integrity and competence, adding that his primary mission is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts.

Al-Kazemi stressed in a limited meeting with an Iraqi book and media people attended by a number of newspapers among them, that "his mission is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts, in response to a question about the nature of the situation from the United States and Iran."

Al-Kazimi added: "We will have a serious dialogue with the United States regarding the nature of their presence in Iraq, and most importantly, what I must deal with firmly is that Iraq is not an arena for settling scores, while affirming that I will work to open up seriously to the Arab and Islamic worlds and according to the principle of common interests, which is What requires us to work seriously in this direction. "

Al-Kazemi stressed that “the names of the members of the government booth are now ready, and I am negotiating with the political blocs on this in order to pass them inside the parliament dome as soon as possible so that I can start working according to the pressing priorities.” And on the criteria that he adopted in choosing the ministers, Al-Kazemi said that « The most important criterion I set is integrity and efficiency, and although both terms have become consumers, I will negotiate with all political blocs on this basis. "

"His priorities are to address the economic crisis, which was represented by a sharp drop in oil prices," which requires us to take firm and strong measures to cross this crisis, contain the repercussions of the "Corona virus" and hold elections "as quickly as possible," Al-Kazemi said.

And that "the important thing that I will pay great attention to is the opening of a real internal national dialogue, because during the past years we lacked such a serious dialogue at all levels, which could establish a national vision through which we can build state institutions in a sound manner, as we have no choice but to Iraqi national project cross-sectional identities, ethnic or sectarian.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=213532
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Iraqi political forces agree on a plan to distribute the ministries

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:12 pm

[size=36]Iraqi political forces agree on a plan to distribute the ministries[/size]

17/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 101742020_188226-1101349165

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The latest understandings of the Iraqi political forces regarding the composition of the new government, which the head of the Intelligence Agency Mustafa Al-Kazimi is forming, have ended, with the Shiite component getting 11 out of 22 bags, while the Sunni component has six bags, and the Kurdish has three, with two bags To other minorities.

Detailed understandings.

In this way, the Shiites maintained the portfolios of the interior, foreign affairs, and oil, while the Ministry of Defense remained with the Sunnis while replacing them with the Ministry of Education with the Ministry of Higher Education, while negotiations led to the Ministry of Finance remaining within the share of the Kurds who first acquired the Ministry of Electricity, after moving between the Shiites and Sunnis Since its establishment in 2003.

In the details of the sharing of parties and currents of ministries internally, the preliminary Shiite agreement stipulates that three ministries go to the "Saeron" coalition, which is affiliated to the Shiite cleric Moqtada Al-Sadr, and similarly to the "Al-Fateh" coalition, which is close to Iran led by Hadi Al-Amiri, that the share of the "Victory" coalition led by Haider al-Abadi two ministries.

The initial Shiite agreement includes granting one ministry to each of the "State of Law Coalition" led by Nuri al-Maliki, the "stream of wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim and the "Virtue Party" of the Shiite cleric Muhammad al-Yaqoubi.

As for the ministries that fall within the share of the Sunni forces, four of them will go to the "Iraqi Forces Alliance" led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi and his allies, and five to the "National Alliance" led by Iyad Allawi and a sixth to the "Arab Project" led by Khamis Al-Khanjar.

Three bags for the Kurds
The Kurdish forces agreed among themselves that the "Kurdistan Democratic Party" obtained two ministries, and the "Patriotic Union of Kurdistan" got one ministry, while the Christians would get one and the Turkmen one.

This preliminary understanding won acceptance of the most prominent Shiite, Kurdish and Sunni leaders, and the names of the candidates for these portfolios will start circulating as of Friday evening, April 17.

Unfamiliar
negotiations Negotiations on the formation of the new Iraqi government, this time, went out of their traditional framework, when Shiite political forces were deciding all the details of their quotas and their candidates internally, before opening up to the Sunni and Kurdish powers.

Since the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi resigned over the unprecedented popular demonstrations, in early October of last year, Sunnis and Kurds have played, unusually, essential roles in shaping the future of all candidates for prime minister in the prospective government.

And the Shiite forces went to this situation under the pressure of its street, which threatens it, so it lacked a lot of momentum and supported a speedy progress in the negotiations, even if its results were not in their favor. This explains the appointment of two out of three candidates, Adnan Al-Zorfi and Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to form the new government, despite their close proximity to the United States of America, at the expense of Iran.

The year dropped the first taxpayer
The first year was charged by Muhammad Allawi, and then they fell silent with the Kurds upon announcing the name of the second taxpayer, Adnan Al-Zarfi, which also caused him to fall, but they rushed to support Mustafa Al-Kazemi in public, even before his mandate was officially announced, so he was born strong, dependent on players who are not Shiites, although he is Shiite and a candidate of Shiite forces.

Unlike the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds do not hide their desire to obtain their full shares within the Al-Kazemi government, according to the electoral merit.

Is Shiite authorized Al-Kazemi?

Shi'a politicians insist that they have given Al-Kazemi the authority to choose ministers who represent the component in the government cabinet, despite increasing indications of secret negotiations with the person charged with the understanding on the occupations of specific ministries.

And the Shiite MP in the Iraqi parliament, Muhammad Reza Al-Haidar, says that the Shiite forces ’talk about their authorization by Al-Kazemi does not reflect the atmosphere of the scenes, as the private negotiations, tainted by the pressure on the person in charge of forming the government.

However, news about these secret negotiations does not come out in the public, for fear of angering the Shiite street rising against the political forces that represent it after its catastrophic failure to run the state.

The Sunnis and the Kurds do not find themselves obligated to this kind of maneuvers, so they speak clearly of the merits of the masses that elected them, and the need to translate this into stakes in government positions, which angered the Shiite partners.

Shiite anger
"The Sunnis and the Kurds do not want to adhere to the independence of officials and do not want it," said the leader of the Shiite al-Hikma movement, Hamid Maalah, referring to the desire of the two parties referred to to nominate political figures to occupy ministerial portfolios, explaining that "the Sunnis and the Kurds want their electoral entitlements through the appointment of He represents them. "

He adds, "The nation's partners want their entitlements to be in political hands that represent them directly, not independently, as the Shiites want."

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=95734
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty "Conditions are good." A deputy will vote on Al-Kazemi's booth next week

Post by claud39 Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:56 pm

[size=35]"Conditions are good." A deputy will vote on Al-Kazemi's booth next week[/size]

2020-04-17

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Doc-P-341825-637227079556845191
[/size]

Today, Friday, a member of the Al-Hikma bloc, charged with forming the government, Mustafa al-Kazimi, has "better ground and conditions" than his predecessors, and is likely to hold a session next week to vote on his cabinet.

Hassan Khallati said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The conditions available to Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi are better than those that accompanied the path of assigning his predecessors and there is an ideal basis for passing the government." For several reasons".

Khalati added, "The crises that Iraq has gone through are multiple crises, the most recent of which is the Corona pandemic crisis, in addition to the political tremors that the country has gone through and what happened during the period of demonstrations and political instability imposed on everyone to be responsible, and largely excludes the issue of adherence to benefits or Quotas, "it is likely that" one day next week, a session will be held to vote on the ministerial cabinet of the taxpayer. "

Khallati stressed, "The political blocs, although they authorized Al-Kazemi to choose the members of his government cabinet, but despite this, he needs to be mixed with the opinions of the political forces and their vision about the shape of the next cabinet, which is an important thing to form a strong government and is able to manage the files entrusted to it."

The Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed last Thursday that his government was ready and that he had taken into account the selection of ministers with integrity and competence, adding that his primary mission was to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/341825/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B8%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%81-%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Kazemi reveals the features of the government he wants and confirms his continued consultations with political forces

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:28 am

[size=36]Al-Kazemi reveals the features of the government he wants and confirms his continued consultations with political forces[/size]

18/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 131842020_506699Image1

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi confirmed, on Saturday, that consultations with political forces would continue, while revealing the features of the government he wanted.

"Consultations with political forces continue in a friendly atmosphere ... We are trying to overcome obstacles on the basis of positive dialogue," Al-Kazimi said in a tweet via Twitter.

He added: "We want an efficient and impartial government team, facing crises, and moving the country toward success and achieving people's demands."

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=95913
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Iraq .. Expectations of Al-Kazemi's government crossing the parliament

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 am

[size=36]Iraq .. Expectations of Al-Kazemi's government crossing the parliament[/size]

18/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 91842020_0b5ad72e-1300-48ee-a52d-1a80bc725aba

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, the designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is racing against the time to form his government when it is presented to Parliament in an extraordinary session, while expectations indicate that his government will give confidence during this week.

The Al-Watan bloc in Parliament confirmed its position in support of Al-Kazemi by forming the next government, and the representative of the bloc Hisham Al-Suhail said in a statement that “all the representatives in the Parliamentary bloc are supportive of Mustafa Al-Kazemi in forming his next government, and we believe that he is able to form a strong government capable of Face the coming challenges. "

For his part, said the representative of the "Al-Hikma" bloc Hassan Khalati, "The conditions available to Al-Kazemi are better than those that accompanied the path of assigning his predecessors, and there is an ideal basis for passing the government."

And he is likely to witness one day this week, a session to vote on the ministerial formation of Al-Kazemi.

Meanwhile, former Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, Bahaa Al-Araji, said in a tweet to him on his Twitter account: "If Al-Kazemi is a candidate from the most numerous bloc as they claim, then the components of this bloc must stand with him in order to make his mission a success, because that is from Its responsibilities. "

Freedom of choice

For its part, the deputy for the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, revealed that Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi granted the political blocs freedom to submit two candidates to each ministry.

Nassif said, according to the official agency, that "Al-Kazemi set specific specifications in the mechanism of submitting candidates to his cabinet by the political blocs, the most important of which is integrity and competence and has no known backgrounds, in addition to other specifications."

She added that "the person in charge will be free to choose whom he deems appropriate after submitting each block two or three candidates to each ministry."

The head of the parliamentary bloc Al-Fath, Muhammad al-Ghabban, had revealed earlier, the formation of an advisory group representing the political blocs to provide assistance and advice to the taxpayer in studying the names of the ministerial cabinet and the government curriculum. Military.

Ended 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=95864
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Trump's adviser reveals to Shafak News Washington's terms of support for the Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 am

Trump's adviser reveals to Shafak News Washington's terms of support for the Kazemi government

04/15 2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8

Shafaq News / Gabriel Soma, an American professor and member of the advisory board of US President Donald Trump, revealed on Wednesday the conditions of the United States of America in exchange for support for the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Since the overthrow of the former Iraqi regime by US-led international forces in 2003, the Prime Minister of Iraq has been named by consensus between the political blocs with the tacit blessing of the United States and Iran.

However, Washington's influence has waned since its withdrawal from Iraq in late 2011 in favor of Iran, which has become the main player on the Iraqi stage due to its close links with the ruling Shiite parties as well as its armed arms in the country.

"The American administration has several conditions in exchange for supporting the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi or any other figure who takes over the prime minister of Iraq," said the advisor, Suma, in a special statement to Shafaq News.

He added that "the most prominent conditions of the American administration is the compliance of the Iraqi government with the desire of the Iraqi street, the implementation of the demands of the demonstrators, and the accountability of the parties behind their kidnapping and killing."

"The other conditions are for the Al-Kazemi government to start helping the Iraqi people to improve economic conditions and reduce poverty, as well as respecting the sovereignty of Iraq and not allowing Middle Eastern countries to interfere in Iraqi affairs," he said, referring to Iran.

Washington dealt a major blow to the Iranian influence by assassinating the Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani and the leader of the Iraqi popular crowd Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis in an air strike near Baghdad airport in January.

Parties close to Iran are also facing massive popular protests since last year. The government of Adel Abdul Mahdi was forced to resign early December, and since then the country has been in a political deadlock.

And Trump's adviser pointed out that "the United States is ready to cooperate with the Iraqi government that will be headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and he will invite them if these conditions are met and respond to the demands of the demonstrators." 

On April 9 this year, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, authorized Al-Kazimi to form the government within 30 days, less than an hour after Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi announced his apology for this task.

The indications suggest that Al-Kazemi’s mission will be easy in light of the support he received from most of the Shi’ite, Sunni, and Kurdish political blocs.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%81%D9%82-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 Empty Al-Kazemi prepares to send the names of his government formation to two bodies

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am

Al-Kazemi prepares to send the names of his government formation to two bodies

04/18/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 4 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafaq News / Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc announced, on Saturday, that the names of the cabinet cabinet of the government of designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi will be audited in two entities before being sent to the House of Representatives.

The bloc's deputy, Mukhtar Al-Moussawi, confirmed to Shafaq News, "The continuation of political negotiations towards forming the next government," explaining that "the largest bloc in the House of Representatives gave all freedom to the prime minister-designate to choose the cabinet, according to a mechanism that he deems appropriate for the formation of the next government."

"When Al-Kazemi finishes the cabinet, he will send it to the Integrity, Accountability and Justice Commission for the purpose of auditing and ensuring its safety before sending it to the House of Representatives," he added.

Leaks revealed that the main political blocs in Iraq reached a final agreement with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the next transitional government.

According to the leaks that reached Shafak News, the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi consists of 22 ministries, and the candidates for these bags are among politicians and independents.

The leaks indicate that the Shiites will get 11 ministries including (the interior, oil, foreign, education instead of higher education), while the Sunni component will get 6 ministries (including higher education instead of education), while the Kurds will get 3 ministries, including finance and electricity, and Christians will have a ministry, and the Turkmen will have a ministry as well.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum