Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Kazemi prepares to send the names of his government formation to two bodies

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:23 am

Al-Kazemi prepares to send the names of his government formation to two bodies

04/18/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafaq News / Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc announced, on Saturday, that the names of the cabinet cabinet of the government of designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi will be audited in two entities before being sent to the House of Representatives.

The bloc's deputy, Mukhtar Al-Moussawi, confirmed to Shafaq News, "The continuation of political negotiations towards forming the next government," explaining that "the largest bloc in the House of Representatives gave all freedom to the prime minister-designate to choose the cabinet, according to a mechanism that he deems appropriate for the formation of the next government."

"When Al-Kazemi finishes the cabinet, he will send it to the Integrity, Accountability and Justice Commission for the purpose of auditing and ensuring its safety before sending it to the House of Representatives," he added.

Leaks revealed that the main political blocs in Iraq reached a final agreement with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the next transitional government.

According to the leaks that reached Shafak News, the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi consists of 22 ministries, and the candidates for these bags are among politicians and independents.

The leaks indicate that the Shiites will get 11 ministries including (the interior, oil, foreign, education instead of higher education), while the Sunni component will get 6 ministries (including higher education instead of education), while the Kurds will get 3 ministries, including finance and electricity, and Christians will have a ministry, and the Turkmen will have a ministry as well.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A3%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%86/

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty In names ... Distribution of ministerial portfolios over the blocs after reaching a final agreement with Al-Kazemi

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:29 am

In names ... Distribution of ministerial portfolios over the blocs after reaching a final agreement with Al-Kazemi

04/18/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafaq News / Leaks revealed that the main political blocs in Iraq reached a final agreement with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi to form the next transitional government.

According to the leaks that reached Shafak News, the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi consists of 22 ministries, and the candidates for these bags are among politicians and independents.

The leaks indicate that the Shiites will have 11 ministries, including (the Interior, the Oil, the Foreign Ministry, Education instead of Higher Education).

The "Al-Fath" coalition led by the Secretary General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri will get 3 ministries, and the "Saeroon" coalition supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sarr will also get 3, while the "Victory" coalition headed by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will get two ministries, and a state coalition The law is led by Nuri al-Maliki on one, and the Fadhila party of the Shiite cleric Muhammad al-Yaqoubi on one, and the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim over one ministry.

The leaks indicate that the Sunni component will have 6 ministries (including higher education instead of education) with the following distribution: the Alliance of Forces led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi over four ministries, the National Council headed by Iyad Allawi over a ministry, and the Arab project led by Khamis al-Khanjar over a ministry.

As for the Kurds and minorities, they will get five ministries, namely: two of them for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, which is the Ministry of Finance and Electricity, and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan will get a ministry, and Christians will have a ministry, and the Turkmen will have a ministry as well.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A8%D8%A3%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%86%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraqi political forces agree on a plan to distribute the ministries

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:37 am

[size=32]Iraqi political forces agree on a plan to distribute the ministries[/size]

20 Hours Past

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-2-341x341

The last understandings of the Iraqi political forces regarding the composition of the new government, which the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is forming, ended with the Shiite component obtaining 11 out of 22 bags, while the Sunni component got six, and the Kurdish got three, along with two bags for other minorities.

Detailed understandings

Thus, the Shiites maintained the portfolios of the interior, foreign affairs, and oil, while the Ministry of Defense remained with the Sunnis while replacing them with the Ministry of Education with the Ministry of Higher Education, while negotiations led to the Ministry of Finance remaining within the share of the Kurds who first acquired the Ministry of Electricity, after moving between the Shiites and Sunnis since its foundation. In 2003.

In the details of the sharing of parties and currents of ministries internally, the preliminary Shiite agreement stipulates that three ministries go to the "Saeron" coalition, which is affiliated to the Shiite cleric Moqtada Al-Sadr, and similarly to the "Al-Fateh" coalition, which is close to Iran led by Hadi al-Amiri, that the share of the "Victory" coalition led by Haider al-Abadi two ministries.

Ministry for owners and another for the sage

The initial Shiite agreement includes granting one ministry to each of the “State of Law Coalition” led by Nuri al-Maliki, the “stream of wisdom” led by Ammar al-Hakim and the “Virtue Party” of the Shiite cleric Muhammad al-Yaqoubi.

As for the ministries that fall within the share of Sunni powers, four of them will go to the "Iraqi Forces Alliance" led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and his allies, and five to the "National Alliance" led by Iyad Allawi and a sixth to the "Arab Project" led by Khamis al-Khanjar.

Three bags for the Kurds

And the Kurdish forces agreed among themselves to obtain the "Kurdistan Democratic Party" on two ministries, and "the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan" on one ministry, while Christians get one and the Turkmen on another.

And "Independent Arabia" learned that this preliminary understanding won the acceptance of the most prominent Shiite, Kurdish and Sunni leaderships, provided that the names of the candidates to occupy these portfolios start from Friday evening, April 17th.

Unfamiliar negotiations

The negotiations over the formation of the new Iraqi government, this time, deviated from their traditional framework, when the Shiite political forces were deciding all the details of their quotas and their candidates internally, before opening up to the Sunni and Kurdish forces.

Since the government of Adel Abdel-Mahdi resigned over the unprecedented popular demonstrations, in early October of last year, Sunnis and Kurds have played, unusually, essential roles in shaping the future of all candidates for prime minister in the prospective government.

And the Shiite forces went to this situation under the pressure of its street, which threatens it, so it lacked a lot of momentum and supported a speedy progress in the negotiations, even if its results were not in their favor. This explains the appointment of two out of three candidates, Adnan Al-Zorfi and Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to form the new government, despite their close proximity to the United States of America, at the expense of Iran.

The year dropped the first taxpayer

The first year was charged by Muhammad Allawi, and then they fell silent with the Kurds upon announcing the name of the second taxpayer, Adnan Al-Zarfi, which also caused him to fall, but they rushed to support Mustafa Al-Kazemi in public, even before he was officially announced, so he was born strong, dependent on players who are not Shiites, although he is Shiite and a candidate of Shiite forces.

Unlike the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds do not hide their desire to obtain their full shares within the Al-Kazemi government, according to the electoral merit.

Is Shiite authorized Al-Kazemi?

Shi'a politicians insist that they have given Al-Kazemi the authority to choose ministers who represent the component in the government cabinet, despite increasing indications of secret negotiations with the person charged with the understanding on the occupations of specific ministries.

And the Shiite MP in the Iraqi parliament, Muhammad Reza Al-Haidar, says that the Shiite forces ’talk about their Al-Kazemi authorization does not reflect the atmosphere of the scenes, as the private negotiations, tainted by the pressure on the person in charge of forming the government.

However, news about these secret negotiations does not come out in the public, for fear of angering the Shiite street rising against the political forces that represent it after its catastrophic failure to run the state.

The Sunnis and the Kurds do not find themselves obligated to this kind of maneuvers, so they speak clearly about the merits of the masses that elected them, and the need to translate this into stakes in government positions, which angered the Shiite partners.

Shiite anger

“The Sunnis and the Kurds do not want to adhere to the independence of officials and do not want them,” says the leader of the Shiite al-Hikma movement, Hamid Maalah, referring to the desire of the two parties referred to to nominate political figures to occupy the ministerial portfolios, explaining that “the Sunnis and the Kurds want their electoral entitlements through appointments from He represents them. ”

He adds, "The nation's partners want their benefits to be in political hands that represent them directly, and not as independent as the Shiites want."

Mohammed Naji

Independent Arabic

https://rawabetcenter.com/archives/107955
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty The Sadr alliance objected to the "head of the settlement": the blocs mandated Al-Kazimi to enter a deadlock

Post by claud39 Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:42 am

The Sadr alliance objected to the "head of the settlement": the blocs mandated Al-Kazimi to enter a deadlock

04/18/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Sader-112

Shafaq News / The "Saeron" alliance, which is supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, on Saturday, expressed his opposition to the selection of the Prime Minister of the "settlement", saying that the political blocs mandated Mustafa al-Kazemi to enter a dilemma.

"The current prime minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is not a candidate for political blocs, but rather a settlement candidate, and political blocs are trying to find a way out of the impasse of choosing a new prime minister, instead of resigning Adel Abdul Mahdi," said coalition deputy Riyadh Al-Masoudi, to Shafaq News.

And Al-Masoudi said, "The Sadrist movement always emphasizes that it is not with the selection of a settlement prime minister, but with the selection of a strong prime minister. He chooses his cabinet cabinet. As for the political blocs, they want a prime minister with political consensus, so that they enter into the impasse of quotas and the entitlement of the components, in order to Its interests, not the component’s interest.

Today, Saturday, Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc affirmed the continuation of political negotiations towards forming the next government, noting that the names of the cabinet cabinet of the government of designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi will be examined in terms of integrity, accountability and justice before they are sent to the House of Representatives.

Leaks revealed that the main political blocs in Iraq reached a final agreement with Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the next transitional government.

The leaks indicate that the Shiites will get 11 ministries including (the interior, oil, foreign, education instead of higher education), while the Sunni component will get 6 ministries (including higher education instead of education), while the Kurds will get 3 ministries, including finance and electricity, and will get Christians are at the Ministry, and the Turkmen are at the Ministry as well.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%84-%D9%83%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%A3%D8%B2%D9%82/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Maliki's coalition reveals the date for the settlement of Al-Kazemi's cabin: it is passed by "one basket"

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:05 pm

[size=36]Al-Maliki's coalition reveals the date for the settlement of Al-Kazemi's cabin: it is passed by "one basket"[/size]

20/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 152042020_8b85c9e3-8186-4190-bdf3-d56927db54ce_16x9_1200x676

Baghdad - Mawazine News

State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki revealed today, Monday, the date for resolving the cabin in charge of forming the next Iraqi government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, stressing that it will pass according to "one basket" and will not be cut and fragmented.

"The negotiations between the political blocs charged with forming the next Iraqi government, Mustafa al-Kazemi, are proceeding smoothly," said coalition spokesman Bahaeddin Nuri in a statement seen by Mawazine News, explaining that "the political blocs agree that the government ministers of Adel Abdul Mahdi will not take any Bag in the next government. "

And Nuri said that "the agreement will be before the end of the constitutional deadline set for Al-Kazemi several days," stressing that "the government booth will pass in one basket, and is not fragmented or cut as it happened with the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi."

He pointed out that "the next government booth will be agreed upon, by the various political parties, to proceed smoothly and without delay, and to find solutions to the many crises the country is going through." 

End / 29 BC

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=96305
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi faces difficulties in agreement with the Shiite blocs

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:14 pm

[size=36]Deputy: Al-Kazemi faces difficulties in agreement with the Shiite blocs[/size]

20/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 102042020_507121Image1

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

suggested that the deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Dylan Ghaffour, on Monday, will complete the designation of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi in his cabinet in the coming week. As indicated that he was facing difficulties with the Shiite blocs.

Ghafour said in an interview carried by her party's media, "Al-Kazemi's first step is the most difficult and then begins his consultations with the Kurds and the Sunnis."

She added, "Al-Kazemi faces difficulties in agreeing with the Shiite blocs regarding the new government, and his consultations are still going on," suggesting "the completion of the new booth over the next week." 

Ended 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=96237
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Abdul Mahdi sends an open letter to the President of the Republic and the House of Representatives

Post by claud39 Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:47 pm

[size=36]Abdul Mahdi sends an open letter to the President of the Republic and the House of Representatives[/size]

04/21/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 141542020_02589

Baghdad - Mawazine News

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
An open letter to
the esteemed President of the Republic
Honorable Speaker of Parliament, Ladies and Gentlemen, Vice-Presidents and distinguished members of the
House, may God’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you.

I submitted my resignation on November 29 2019, and we are nearing the end of April 2020 and no new government has been formed. The brothers were assigned to Allawi and Al-Zorfi, and they were not successful.

Recently, Brother Al-Kazemi, who is supposed to form his government, was appointed before the next 9 May. Which reveals either constitutional breaches or serious deficiencies in constitutional applications and political traditions, or defects of prevailing concepts and behaviors of political forces, or societal oppositions that hinder each other, or pressing regional and international balances, and most of all that. 

We exerted and exerted utmost efforts and promoted to provide support and assistance to the success of the duty-holders, far from our proximity or distant from any of them, to realize that the status quo is the most dangerous. A daily caretaker government and the survival of an independent prime minister with limited powers in these complex situations is the worst option. Therefore, I am sending this message to my brothers and sisters that this may be the last opportunity to prevent reaching a completely dead end.

I know the courage of leaders and officials, and that they sacrificed and sacrificed their lives and themselves for the sake of the country, so their positions are difficult to understand when they do not sacrifice their own visions and the interests of their powers in the face of this crisis that threatens the country. My perception is that there are wrong views - if they are not corrected and agree on common rules of conduct - then we will remain in a continuous cycle.

1- The concept of the independent minister is not an absolute fact, but rather a temporary partial practice required by the reality of the state of political powers in successive governments, and the injustice of the election law and the law of parties, as they are against the will of the voters, which has generated quotas and a monopoly of power from the highest summits to the lowest. So the call of the independents came in response to all this.

2- Many forces say they exercise their right to demand specific ministries according to the election results. And their argument is what is happening in other countries. And we saw that this is a false comparison. There, majority governments form one party or a coalition of parties, according to the electoral curricula. In those countries, there are integrated practices that make the party live with its fans and the public live the life of its party. The public contributes to various channels in the elections of party leaders and charts of programs, while we are far from all of this.

The separation between the public and organizations is getting bigger, without serious treatment. Despite some progress in the recent elections, but we have not finally settled on the appropriate system that achieves the political majority, is matched by the political minority or the opposition, and protects and adapts fairly to national equilibrium so that the concept of citizenship can prevail.

The participation of all government winners distorted the work of the House of Representatives from large blocks supporting the government, and others opposing it, to individual and collective conflicts over the sources of power, locations, and ability in the country, and blowing up the concept of separation of powers. All this has lost the country and the unity of the philosophy that organizes its work and the ability and integrity of the authorities to lead and manage the country.

3- The claim of some to specific locations, such as a specific ministry, does not make sense. If a program in this ministry told me, this violates the government curriculum, which leaves no room for doubt that the desire will be to benefit from the ministry instead of benefiting from it according to a unified program for the government.

4- In our circumstances, it will not be possible to completely absent the parties from the sites and the curricula, and it will not be possible to deprive the taxpayer of the right of choices to nominate, accept and reject. It is they who will vote in the House of Representatives, and it is they who will bear the greatest responsibility in the government. Accordingly, it is necessary to reach a middle agreement in polling the opinion of the parties or in nominating those who meet the conditions agreed upon nationally, and allowing - in return - the person charged with the last word to choose the ministers, especially since his decision will not be final, as the last word will return to the parliament in a negative or positive vote.

Yes, the situation is not ideal, but if we put the worst prospects in the event of failure, and we all have the necessary flexibility, we can reach a compromise. If this third attempt at commissioning did not succeed, does anyone expect the fourth or fifth attempt to succeed? Especially since our resignation was in response to a call from the Marjaiya and popular forces to find a solution to the impasse that the country has reached. The goal was not to change people, but to change equations. 

The continued resignation of the Prime Minister of the caretaker government is the survival of the previous equations and leads to inertia and emptiness inevitably. That is why we cannot continue. My answer was unequivocal by rejecting all those who exposed me and with insistence from key and influential parties that they are ready to facilitate the return from the resignation, especially since it did not vote on it in the House of Representatives. The equation of my government, under the conditions mentioned, is no longer able to properly manage the country's situation.

My understanding is that any government in our current circumstances must satisfy two basic matters.

1- National consensus or a majority that can support the government, which the current government has practically lacked, even with theoretically available. What was mentioned above about the parliament, the blocs and the government is sufficient, and the signal is understood.

2- The international and regional imbalance in Iraq. Not necessarily because of a mistake we made, but to extremist policies imposed by others, and no Iraqi Iraqi government can match them. When the friendship of one side becomes conditional upon the hostility of another friend, Iraq - according to our national experiences - will gain little and lose a lot.

In my message on 2/3/2020, I called for an extraordinary session to settle the election law, the constituencies and the commission, and to set 4/12/2020 as the final date for the elections, and nothing happened that happened, and they wanted the crisis to continue. 

There is no agreement on a new government, nor does it define an end to the crisis through early elections. The result will necessarily be the continuation of the day-to-day government and its full responsibility for difficult and complicated situations, which cannot be continued. Therefore, we call for enjoying the required flexibility and reaching compromise solutions to form a new government that can administer elections and have the powers required to manage the country's crises, especially amid huge developments that great countries have become concerned about their future, including the collapse of global economies, oil prices, the Corona pandemic, and the persistence of terrorism and other thorny matters.

With the reaffirmation that I will take the appropriate and decisive stance in light of the results you will reach in the next few days.

Adel Abdul Mahdi,
Prime Minister
4/21/2020

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=96562
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Shafaq News publishes the names of the candidates of 14 ministerial portfolios in the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:15 pm

Shafaq News publishes the names of the candidates of 14 ministerial portfolios in the Al-Kazemi government

04/22/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafak News / Sources close to the ongoing talks to form the government revealed the names of the candidates for 14 ministerial portfolios in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to occupy ministerial portfolios.

The source said to Shafaq News, on condition of anonymity, that Al-Kazemi presented to the Shiite leaders during a meeting this evening the names of his candidates to fill 14 ministerial portfolios.

He explained that the candidates are:

Candidate of the Ministry of Planning / Khaled Battal

Foreign Ministry candidate / Harith Hassan

Candidate of the Ministry of Higher Education / Ibrahim Bahr Al-Ulum

Candidate of the Ministry of Finance / Fouad Hussein 

Candidate of the Ministry of Justice / Khaled Shawani 

Candidate of the Ministry of Municipalities / Rizan Muhammad

Candidate of the Ministry of Agriculture / Mohamed Shiaa

Candidate of the Ministry of Oil / Hisham Saleh Dawood

Candidate of the Ministry of Water Resources / Jassem Muhammad Al-Asadi

Candidate of the Ministry of Electricity / Adnan Al-Zarfi

Candidate of the Ministry of Labor / Kazem Al-Sahlani

Candidate of the Ministry of Culture / Hashem Al-Shadidi

Candidate of the Ministry of Interior / Muzahim Al-Tamimi

Candidate of the Ministry of Education / Muzahim Al-Khayat and Falah Mahmoud Ahmed to choose one of them

Another source of Shafaq News said that Al-Kazemi presented the names of his candidates to Shiite leaders, but they objected to some names, without specifying specific names.

The source added that "Shiite leaders asked Al-Kazemi to make amendments to the ministerial curriculum and to change some of the names of the candidates because of their inefficiency to assume the ministerial position."

He referred to "the opposition of the meeting to the re-nomination of a number of ministers in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, who resigned, and also made observations on some of the candidates submitted by the Sunni forces."

A political source had revealed to Shafak News, on the meeting of the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi with the leader of the State of Law coalition Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the Fatah coalition Hadi al-Amiri and the head of the political body of the block of Nassar al-Rubaie and Adnan Fayhan on behalf of the Sadiqin movement. 

The meeting was held in the absence of the leader of the al-Hikma movement, Ammar al-Hakim, or any representative thereof, and he was dedicated to discuss differences over the government formation.

In turn, Mohamed Al-Ghabban, head of the Al-Fateh parliamentary bloc, said in a tweet on Twitter that "the proposed cab presented by the president-designate today is incomplete."

He added that "the combined political blocs evaluate the curriculum and the nomination mechanism adopted by the Prime Minister-designate and study the names of the candidates who were named to some ministries according to the criteria and specifications that have been agreed upon."

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%B4%D9%81%D9%82-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD%D9%8A-14-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Waeli: America is awaiting the passage of Al-Kazemi's booth to launch its new project in Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Al-Waeli: America is awaiting the passage of Al-Kazemi's booth to launch its new project in Iraq

04/23/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 8b85c9e3-8186-4190-bdf3-d56927db54ce_16x9_1200x676-696x392

Information / private

political analyst Ali Al-Waeli said, Thursday, that the American side is awaiting the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government in order to start offering its new project in Iraq , pointing out that the coming June meeting comes to impose the American presence inside Iraq according to a new agreement.

Al-Waeli told Al-Maalouma that "America is preparing for a new agreement with Iraq that worked to prepare for it by notifying the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, about the date of the meeting during next June."

He added that "America is trying to circumvent the decision of the Iraqi parliament to remove foreign forces from the country, as it seeks to find new pretexts that it may use in front of the international community to keep the forces (the international coalition) inside Iraq ."

And that "the White House may wait to form and pass the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi in order to put forward his new project in Iraq , and try to pressure to dominate the political decision, and there may even be bargains to provoke chaos and threaten Al-Kazemi's position if he rejects the new agreements to keep American forces ." 

25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/23/470173/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty A source for RT: Al-Halbousi will call early next week for a vote on the Al-Kazemi squad

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:25 pm

A source for RT: Al-Halbousi will call early next week for a vote on the Al-Kazemi squad

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 5ea1d7394c59b77f1c20457f

An Iraqi political source revealed today, Thursday, that the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Mohamed Al-Halbousi, will soon be invited to hold a voting session for the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The source said to RT, "Al-Halbousi will call for a parliament session beginning next week based on a political consensus to vote on the Al-Kazemi government, and the session is expected to be mid-next week."

He added: "The session was to be held before the start of the month of Ramadan, but the delay in political agreements and the delay in the arrival of some of the nominated ministers from outside Iraq prevented that."

He pointed out that "some of the nominated ministers will arrive in Iraq on Friday and Saturday."

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 YuO4wZ9U_normal

Mustafa Al-Kadhimi Mustafa Al-Kazemi

✔ @Kadaksim

[rtl]Consultations with political forces continue in a friendly atmosphere ... We try to overcome obstacles on the basis of positive dialogue.

We want an efficient and impartial government team that faces crises and moves the country toward success and achieving people's demands.[/rtl]

٤ ٬ ٠٩٤
8:15 AM - April 18, 2020
Information and privacy for Twitter ads

[rtl]

[/rtl]

"We are trying to overcome obstacles on the basis of positive dialogue," Al-Kazimi wrote on Twitter.
He added: "We want an efficient and impartial government team, facing crises, and moving the country toward success and achieving people's demands."

Source: RT

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1107179-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Thursday newspapers follow the repercussions of the economic and epidemiological situation in the country in light of the deteriorating oil prices ... the latest developments in the formation of the government headed by Al-Kazemi

Post by claud39 Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Thursday newspapers follow the repercussions of the economic and epidemiological situation in the country in light of the deteriorating oil prices ... the latest developments in the formation of the government headed by Al-Kazemi

Thursday 23, April 2020

Baghdad / Nina / Today's newspapers issued today followed the repercussions of the economic and epidemiological situation in the country in light of the deterioration of oil prices ... the latest developments in the formation of the government headed by commissioner Mustafa Al-Kazemi

, the semi-official newspaper affiliated to the Iraqi Media Network said, "The financial committee in the parliament confirmed that I have The government has many alternatives that it can use to advance the economic realities that have been affected by the price collapse, while an oil expert has stated that Iraq has a historic opportunity to restructure the oil sector through the funnel E, calling for the restoration of the active role of Iraq in OPEC through competent expert negotiators.

The newspaper added, in the middle of that, the discussion of the first vice-president of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi with the heads of parliamentary committees, the implications of the economic and epidemiological situation in the country, and the planned governmental steps and measures to deal with the required measures.

The newspaper quoted a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, Dr. Ahmed Al-Saffar as saying: “Iraq relied on 93 percent on oil revenues in the 2019 budget, and now after the outbreak of the Corona epidemic globally, the decline in oil prices, the weakness in trade and other income, On oil despite its low prices. ” He added, "It has become obligatory for Iraq to resort to other means, as a country that has a central bank and has sovereignty and monetary and financial policy, so it can use a number of tools and a package of policies to confront the crisis that many believe is short and dependent on controlling this epidemic and the return of oil prices."

The newspaper stressed his assertion that "the government has possible alternatives to fiscal policy, the simplest of which is to resort to temporary treasury bonds by offering bonds to the central bank and other banks that deduct and collect the remaining salaries.

On the formation of the new government, the Al-Zaman newspaper / Iraq edition / quoted sources close to the person in charge of forming the government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as saying that the prime minister-designate is slow to announce his cabinet formation to avoid any possible weakness in his government team, while another source attributed the delay in announcing the formation to differences between him Among the political forces, amid attempts to cover it up, at a time when a Twitter tweet by a deputy and a leader in the Al-Fatah coalition showed such differences.

The newspaper stressed the sources' assertion that (the atmosphere is positive and most of the blocs are intent on passing the Al-Kazemi booth), adding that (Al-Kazemi does not prefer to provide the booth quickly at the expense of the weakness of its people), stressing that (the taxpayer is determined to provide a strong, efficient government capable of dealing with regression and crossing financial challenges And security). She pointed out (the completion of the government program, which is brief and will be presented with the ministerial cabinet), noting that (the situation in Iraq is very dangerous and the next government should work to correct the situation in preparation for the elections, and Al-Kazemi has the will to achieve this). She emphasized that (the lists issued containing the names of candidates for the ministries are all fake).

For her part , the newspaper Zora of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate / said a source close to the prime minister - designate Mustafa Kazemi stressed that the government program was completed and will be brief and served with ministerial cabin, as suggested among the representative informed the possibility to hold a hearing to give confidence to the Prime Minister - designate and his booth new on Thursday

, the newspaper She was briefed on a group of leaks circulated by sources close to Al-Kazemi, who confirmed that all the published lists of ministerial portfolios are fake, and indicated that the atmosphere is positive and most of the blocs are intent on passing the Al-Kazemi booth. And those sources said that Al-Kazemi is determined to provide a strong and efficient government capable of tackling the decline and crossing financial and security challenges, indicating that he does not prefer providing the cab quickly at the expense of the weakness of its people.

The newspaper said, but other parties have ruled out holding a session of granting confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi in the coming days, and she said that the person in charge is going through a very critical situation. The government

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=827599
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi will present his final booth today

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:35 pm

Deputy: Al-Kazemi will present his final booth today

04/26/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-696x563

Information / private ..

Member of the Fatah Alliance Fadel Jaber confirmed Sunday that Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will present his final ministerial cabinet today to the House of Representatives.

Jaber said in a statement to "Information", that "Al-Kazemi has completed his cabinet in amending some candidates," noting that he "will present it today to the presidency of the House of Representatives."

He added that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will set the date for the session to give confidence to the Al-Kazemi government after receiving the cabinet and biographies of the candidates," noting that "all members of the House of Representatives will support the ministers of competence and professionalism."

And a responsible source revealed, yesterday, Saturday, that a meeting will be held this evening between Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi and a number of political forces to amend the cabinet. It ended 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/26/470722/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Shiite blocs give themselves 48 hours to find consensus on the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:00 pm

Shiite blocs give themselves 48 hours to find consensus on the Al-Kazemi government

26/04/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8-1-696x352

Information / Baghdad ..

The head of the Irada will block MP Hussein Arab revealed, on Sunday, that the Shiite blocs give themselves 48 hours to search for a consensus regarding the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Arab said in a statement reported by the newspaper "Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed" and seen by him / the information, "The Shiite blocs now want to agree with each other within 48 hours to put forward new candidates for ministries in Al-Kazemi's government, after his candidates were rejected."

Arab said, "The file is not reassuring, and that the blocs must take into account the seriousness of the current circumstance, and that not passing the Al-Kazemi government will cause a very big problem, because of the need for a strong government to overcome the current circumstance of the financial, health and security crisis in the country."

A member of the State of Law coalition, MP Kata al-Rikabi, confirmed in a previous statement to the "information", that the Shiite consensus is our goal in forming the next government, among the most prominent demands of the Shiite blocs of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi. 

Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/26/470702/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Legal: Al-Kazemi's failure to gain confidence obligates Saleh to dissolve Parliament

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:04 pm

Legal: Al-Kazemi's failure to gain confidence obligates Saleh to dissolve Parliament

04/26/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-696x464

Information / Baghdad ..

Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed, on Sunday, that the failure of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi to gain parliamentary confidence compels the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to assume the presidency of the government and then dissolve the House of Representatives.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information" that "Article 76 of the Constitution allowed the President of the Republic to assign the candidate of the largest bloc to head the government the first time, and then assign another person in the event of the government’s resignation or dismissal, and in the third case all the paragraphs of the mandate article are exhausted."

He added, "The failure to assign Mustafa Al-Kazemi compels the President of the Republic to assume the presidency of the government himself because of the vacancy of the position, according to Article 81 of the Constitution."

Al-Tamimi indicated that “Saleh’s assumption of the prime minister will give him the powers to call for the dissolution of the House of Representatives, which is binding in the event of disagreement with a candidate charged with lost time.” 

End / 25D

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/26/470703/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Newspaper: America demanded Sunni and Kurdish powers to support Al-Kazemi as a partner

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Newspaper: America demanded Sunni and Kurdish powers to support Al-Kazemi as a partner

04/26/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-1-696x479

The information / Baghdad ..

"Al-Arab" newspaper revealed, on Sunday, that the United States submitted a request to the Kurdish and Sunni political forces to support Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, stating that the political blocs turned against Al-Kazemi to keep the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi .

"The United States encouraged Sunni and Kurdish political forces to support Al-Kazemi in the next stage, as a moderate Shiite partner," the newspaper quoted, in a report seen by the information, from informed political sources as saying.

She added that "Al-Kazemi may ask the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, to call the House of Representatives to convene at any moment," noting that "a session of granting confidence may take place between Monday and Thursday."

She explained that “the parliamentary factions’ abandonment of Al-Kazemi in this circumstance confirms that his candidacy is nothing more than a formal nomination to get rid of the former Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi, and from there a coup against him to maintain the resigned government led by Adel Abdul-Mahdi. 

Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/04/26/470662/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Source: Al-Kazemi submitted to the will of al-Maliki and al-Amiri

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:48 pm

Source: Al-Kazemi submitted to the will of al-Maliki and al-Amiri

26-04-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Image

Baghdad / news

An informed political source revealed that Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi submitted to the will of the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and the leader of the Alliance for Conquest, Hadi al-Amiri.

The source told "Al-Akhbariya", that "a meeting was held last night in the home of al-Maliki, in the presence of a number of leaders of the Shiite political blocs, and I have informed the Al-Kazemi blocs of the rejection of its candidates for quite a few ministries, and their reservations on other ministries."

He added that "the blocs informed al-Kazemi that they would nominate names for him through which he would choose who he wanted from them by three candidates for each ministry."

And between, "The most prominent decade in the matter of selecting ministers is the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, and the leader of the Alliance of Fateh Hadi al-Amiri, and their interference in many aspects of government formation."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=214413
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty The specter of failure hangs over the atmosphere of government formation

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:05 pm

[size=36][rtl]The specter of failure hangs over the atmosphere of government formation[/rtl][/size]

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Alsabaah-35550

Baghdad / Al-Sabah / Muhannad Abdul-Wahab

Pessimism seems to have returned and replaced the optimism that accompanied Mustafa al-Kazimi's mandate to form the next government, as politicians expressed fears of a repeat of the specter of failure that accompanied "Allawi" and "Zarfi" and the return of the country to square one, and while parliamentary sources suggested that the taxpayer would present his government booth To the House of Representatives to vote on it during the next few days; deputies revealed serious differences between the political blocs and the Prime Minister-designate on ministerial portfolios, and the withdrawal blocks announced their support for Al-Kazemi, who announced it on his mandate on April 9.   

The deputy of the State of Law coalition, Kati al-Rikabi, told Al-Sabah: “The negotiations and dialogue sessions did not stop since the first day of the commissioning announcement, but until now the negotiations did not come out with a result, as they start and end at the same point.”

He added, "The Prime Minister-designate did not deal with the components properly, so the nature of duplication is the tyrant, and there are some components that give freedom to choose their representatives in the ministries and choose what they want from the ministries, and in return there is pressure on some of the components' blocks not to allow them to express their opinion or Claiming its entitlement. "

Repeat a scenario

Al-Rikabi expressed his fear that "the same scenarios for the formation of the previous governments of Muhammad Allawi and Adnan Al-Zarfi will be repeated. Therefore, the Prime Minister-designate must change his approach during the next ten days, otherwise the assignment will not proceed and the cabinet will not pass."
And that "what the Iraqi people went through in terms of economic, security, social and health woes; it should be an invitation, whether it was for the heads of political blocs or components to pay attention to the Iraqi people, who gave a lot of blood, but did not get the result that should sacrifice these sacrifices," explaining that "Some political blocs with their support for the mandate and its presence during it; but it consults a lot of things and deals with the person in charge apparently in a supportive manner, but in reality it is the ones who put sticks in the cupboard forming the cabinet."

Al-Rikabi added, "Duplication is a mutual nature between the blocs and components and the prime minister-designate. Therefore, the components and the blocs must agree on certain formulas and end the demands on the chairs and ministries, because we will not proceed to form a government and things will remain as they are." Indicating that "the stage requires personalities who feel With what the Iraqi people suffer from, and the size of the sacrifices and blood they gave to the homeland. "

Names and agreement

Head of the Badr Parliamentary Bloc Hassan Shaker Al-Kaabi said in a press interview that “during the beginning of Al-Kazemi’s assignment, it was agreed that there would be justice, such as the ruler in dealing with government formation dialogues with all political components and blocs.” Presenting it, we found that it differs from what was agreed upon with it, as we found that some parties nominated specific and affiliated names for them while other parties were far from any submission of names.

He added, "Some of the names that were presented had a controversy and some of them did not work for Iraq but rather for a specific component. Also, some of the names nominated have many problems, and some names, although they have received some positions, but do not rise to the level of a ministerial portfolio.

In these critical circumstances and the thorny files facing the country, "he continued, saying that" the Shiite forces gave flexibility to Al-Kazemi in choosing the candidates for his cabinet, but he necessarily had to come out with a fair cabin and give the entitlement of everyone, so we do not accept the marginalization of the Shiite component, as we do not accept the marginalization of any authentic Iraqi component. "

Al-Kaabi went on to say that "the crises are multiple, and we need a ministerial cabinet capable of managing these crises professionally and professionally, and that they are in line with the demands of the authority and peaceful demonstrators, and that a government saves Iraq from its deteriorating situation, not the other way around."

Private meeting

In turn, the representative of the National Sind Bloc, Faleh Al Khazali, stated that "the meeting that brought together the heads and representatives of the Shiite forces in charge, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, dealt with two issues, the first is the discussion on the ministerial formation and the possibility of changing the names that are circulating in the political and media corridors and replacing them with new personalities, and the second the government program and its determinants ".

He added, "The reasons for the Shiite blocs' reservation of the names proposed by Al-Kazemi for the cabinet booth are due to the adherence of the Sunni and Kurdish powers to their electoral entitlements, and therefore either the selection is equal to all the blocs and components, or the distribution is according to the merits of each bloc and component."

He affirmed, "There is no agreement on all the proposed names for the cabinet, and also there is no agreement to change everyone," noting that "the next few hours will be critical for a total or partial change of the proposed names."

Khazali expected, "The names of the ministerial cabinet will be changed in a comprehensive manner, with the exception of one or two names, or a total change without excluding one of the names provided," stressing that "the policy does not have a constant, but the changes occur and occur in moments."

Parliamentary talks

For his part, the deputy from the Alliance of Fath, Fadhel Jaber, said: "Some of the blocs are looking for their gains in the cabinet, which will be presented by Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as some of the blocs are demanding positions in the ministerial formation." He added that "the ministerial cabinet has not been completed and nothing official has been published To this day, as some of the published lists are incorrect and the ministerial formation to be submitted by Al-Kazemi has not been officially announced.

Second Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Bashir Haddad, revealed the mechanism for voting on the cabins of commissioner Mustafa Al-Kazemi in the House of Representatives.

Haddad told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The taxpayer was scheduled to display his booth before Ramadan, but some political parties withdrew their support for Al-Kazemi," stressing that "discussions on forming the ministerial cabinet are ongoing and have not yet reached a result."

Haddad expected "holding a session of granting confidence in the first half of the month of Ramadan or before the constitutional period if the fate of the booth was the same as its predecessor." It is possible to establish distances between deputies and proceed with the session. "

In the same context, the head of the Rafidain Parliamentary Bloc, Yonadam Kanna, said: "There are some political blocs that got what you want, while others feel unfair," stressing "the importance of Al-Kazemi dealing with everyone equally to pass his government."

As for the head of the Parliamentary Bloc, Hisham Al-Suhail, he confirmed that his bloc stands in support of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi to form a strong government without interference and political pressures that weaken it. He added, “What is going on in the political corridors of pressure on the taxpayer to form a new government will weaken it and put it at the mercy Some political blocs. "

For his part, the deputy of the Kurdistan National Union Bloc Sherwan Mirza confirmed that there is no desire for the Kurds to change their ministries, and he said: “The Kurds share three ministries and there is no intention to change them,” noting that “the Kurdish blocs have no differences regarding the survival or Change its former ministers. "

He added, "We are awaiting Al-Kazemi's announcement of his government program and the start of direct dialogue with the Kurdish blocs," calling for "the formation of the government as soon as possible and to avoid political rivalries and not to enter into new problems regarding positions."

Legal vision

In addition, legal expert Hussein Al-Asadi said: In the event that the Prime Minister in charge of forming the government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, fails to succeed, the right to nominate a new Prime Minister remains for the most numerous bloc in Parliament.

Al-Asadi said in a statement that Al-Sabah received a copy of it: “The failure of the taxpayer has become possible; a legitimate question has been raised, and what then? Is the option to nominate remains in the hands of the most numerous bloc? And will the component remain responsible for that? Or will the right be transferred? To the President of the Republic? So the right to commission and nominate himself is in his hands, certainly that the possibility of dissolving the House of Representatives is not within the powers of the President of the Republic, as we have shown previously.

He explained, "The right to nominate remains for the most numerous bloc. Article 76 of the effective constitution of the Republic of Iraq came to draw the way for the nomination of the Prime Minister, so the first paragraph of the above article states (First: The President of the Republic assigns the most numerous parliamentary bloc to form the cabinet within five Ten days from the date of the election of the President of the Republic), which is the first stage of the nomination mechanism where the largest number of candidates nominate the Prime Minister to the President of the Republic.

Al-Asadi added: “The fifth paragraph of Article 76 came (Fifth: The President of the Republic assigns another candidate to form the ministry within fifteen days in the event the ministry does not gain confidence), which is the second stage where the Prime Minister-designate has failed to form the ministry and here are two understandings of the nomination are As follows:

The first: The president of the republic performs the nomination process regardless of the opinion of the largest parliamentary bloc in terms of Article 76 first, as the constitutional legislator did not restrict the paragraph here as he did there, and therefore it is absolute in the hands of the president of the republic.

The second: We are once again returning to the most numerous bloc, and this is what we believe, as Article 76 Fifth came in the context of Article 76 first and therefore it keeps the right to the most numerous bloc and it is from the contextual era.

Al-Asadi said, “The paragraph itself referred to the right of the largest number to nominate, so I indicated that the President of the Republic assigns another candidate and did not give him the right to nominate, even though every nomination process needs a candidate body, and since he did not stipulate a specific party, the right remains for the stated body. In the first paragraph, which is to keep what was what was what was not stipulated to change it with a new text, and this right remains a right for the most numerous bloc, no matter how long or multiple the number of assignees is and no one has to deprive it of this right, so the right to nominate and assign is not united in one side or To be clearly indicated by the legislator. "

And legal expert Hussein Al-Asadi concluded his statement by saying: "Confirmation politically, the parliament has the right to call for early elections and dissolve itself on this basis, which is a different matter."

https://alsabaah.iq/24714/%D8%B4%D8%A8%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AE%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A-%D8%AE%D9%8A-%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Deputy: All the political blocs rejected Al-Kazemi's booth

Post by claud39 Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Deputy: All the political blocs rejected Al-Kazemi's booth

26-04-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Image

Baghdad /

Al-Ikhbaria : Independent MP, Amer Al-Fawir, revealed on Sunday that most of the political blocs rejected most of the ministers who were appointed by the person in charge of forming the interim government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, indicating that the latter pledged to reconsider them.

The winner said in a televised statement, followed by "Al-Akhbaria", that "the Shiite blocs gave Al-Kazimi the powers to choose ministers, but she was surprised by the insistence of the Kurds and Sunnis to stick to their candidates."

He added that "the last date for submitting the Al-Kazemi booth is the thirtieth of this month."

The winner pointed out that "Iraq urgently needs to form a strong government capable of facing challenges."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=214441
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty The prime minister-designate talks about the pressures that accompany the formation of the new government

Post by claud39 Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:49 pm

[size=30]The prime minister-designate talks about the pressures that accompany the formation of the new government[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 C607efd91-29563

Baghdad - people

On Monday, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi expressed his rejection of any pressures aimed at undermining the state, and his acceptance of the pressures that support the path of the state.  

Al-Kazemi said, in a post, which was viewed by “NAS” today (27 April 2020), that “the responsibility that I faced in this difficult circumstance and amid economic, health and security challenges is a national responsibility,” noting that “the government that I seek to form must be The level of crises and their solutions. "  

Al-Kazemi called on "everyone to put the interest of Iraq in the priority", saying: "I accept pressure only when it supports the path of the state, and I reject any pressure aimed at undermining the state."  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=29563
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Deputies likely to pass the government of Al-Kazemi mid-next week

Post by claud39 Fri May 01, 2020 10:44 am

[size=35]Deputies likely to pass the government of Al-Kazemi mid-next week[/size]

2020-05-01

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Doc-P-343711-637239190317766054
[/size]

Member of the House of Representatives, Abbas Al-Zameli, suggested that the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi would pass in a parliamentary session to be held in the middle of next week, while he indicated that the government program was brief but "fulfills the purpose."

Al-Zamili said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the government curriculum of the Prime Minister-designate focused on basic issues, including preparing for elections away from the effects of arms, political money, the health aspect, and the economic crisis," noting that "the program is short but it fulfills the purpose, considering that the next stage and duties The government does not have many ramifications. "

Al-Zamili added, "Although there are difficulties in the transit steps from inside the parliament dome of Al-Kazemi's booth, but public data currently indicate that it can cross, we believe that it will take place in the middle of next week," noting that "Al-Kazemi's failure to address in his program the issue of removing foreign forces, given that It is a parliamentary decision and the resigned government has already started these procedures and many forces have started leaving our country, given that the survival of these forces is popular and political rejected. "

Al-Zamili affirmed that "in case the data changes and the session does not take place in the middle of next week, then things mean a negative trend, and there is a deep disagreement in the form of the government, which is a scenario we do not wish and exclude, given that there are some differences between the taxpayer and some political forces, but it can be overcome within the ceiling Constitutionally determined for the period of government presentation. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/343711/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%AD-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Maliki's coalition: We will not be part of the Al-Kazemi government and we will stand with the demonstrators

Post by claud39 Fri May 01, 2020 2:07 pm

Maliki's coalition: We will not be part of the Al-Kazemi government and we will stand with the demonstrators

01-05-2020

Baghdad / news

Saad al-Mutlabi, a leader in the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki, revealed the position of the coalition with the government of designate Mustafa al-Kazimi.

Al-Muttalabi said in a statement, "The coalition will not be part of the Al-Kazemi government and we will stand with the demonstrators."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=214829
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Newspaper: Al-Maliki insists on the nomination of Sakhil to the Ministry of Interior, despite the rejection of the Iraqi street

Post by claud39 Fri May 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Newspaper: Al-Maliki insists on the nomination of Sakhil to the Ministry of Interior, despite the rejection of the Iraqi street

01-05-2020

Baghdad / news

The London-based Al-Arab newspaper revealed that the head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, is insisting on nominating his brother-in-law, Yasser Sakhil, for the post of interior minister.

The newspaper stated in its report, Friday, that "during the negotiations to form the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi, al-Maliki struggled a lot to nominate one of his brother-in-law, Hussein al-Maliki and Yasser Sakheil, to one of the ministerial portfolios. Circle of Law Leader coalition. "

She added that "the negotiating team for the State of Law coalition, adhered to Sakhil's proposal to take over the Interior Ministry, which sparked the frustration of other delegations, due to their knowledge of the shallow level of education of Maliki's son-in-law and his entry into Parliament with false testimony and lack of experience in security affairs."

"The al-Maliki team was not convinced of the substantive justifications that were presented to refuse to nominate Sakhil, and it reached the point of leaking a fake list of candidates that includes placing the name of al-Maliki's son-in-law in the candidate field of the Ministry of Interior."

And she added that "this list caused a sensation in the press circles, and it was considered evidence of the great penetration achieved by the forces supporting the option of quotas in the wall of Al-Kazemi's cabin, which appeared to be impenetrable."

She continued, "although close to Al-Kazemi denied the truth of this list, Al-Maliki's supporters clung to it, and considered it as evidence of an official nomination by Sakhil to the Interior Ministry."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=214838
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Source: 19 ministries were decided in the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Fri May 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Source: 19 ministries were decided in the Al-Kazemi government

01-05-2020 

Baghdad / news

On Friday, a political source revealed that 19 ministries had been decided in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The source told "Al-Ikhbaria", about "19 ministries that have been decided in the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, with the exception of the ministries of the Interior, Finance and Oil."

He explained that "the political blocs agreed with Al-Kazemi to grant the Ministry of the Interior an alliance of conquest and oil to the current of wisdom and finance for the Kurds," noting that "the blocs have not identified the people who are nominated for these ministries yet."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=214844
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Kazemi: The rise of the Iraqi economy is associated with providing job opportunities and supporting the investment environment

Post by claud39 Fri May 01, 2020 2:39 pm

[size=36]Al-Kazemi: The rise of the Iraqi economy is associated with providing job opportunities and supporting the investment environment[/size]

01/05/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 12152020_8b85c9e3-8186-4190-bdf3-d56927db54ce_16x9_1200x676

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi confirmed on Friday that the rise of the Iraqi economy is associated with providing job opportunities and supporting the right investment environment.

Al-Kazimi said in a tweet on Twitter: "On the occasion of International Labor Day, I extend my highest congratulations to all women and men who perpetuate life by their work and their efforts, and their pursuit of their permissible livelihood tirelessly."

He added, "The rise of the Iraqi economy is associated with providing job opportunities, supporting the right investment environment, and reforming administrative systems that hinder progress." 

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=98071
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Kazemi’s government decisive week .. and dangerous challenges await

Post by claud39 Fri May 01, 2020 2:43 pm

[size=36]Al-Kazemi’s government decisive week .. and dangerous challenges await[/size]

01/05/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 8152020_2e4fe479-f8aa-43be-8036-af7465618fad_16x9_1200x676

Baghdad - Mawazine News

Despite the differences that have arisen in the negotiations to form the government of the Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, he still enjoys the support of a wide network of politicians.

And if the negotiations go in the way of general agreement on the major issues and sub-discussions on the lesser issues, the Al-Kazemi government may see the light within five days, according to the available indicators.

And it seemed that the circle of opponents of Al-Kazemi narrowed and may fade, in light of the widening support for those who made any position against the efforts of forming the government tweeting out of tune.

Late on Thursday evening, political sources said that the "Saeron" and "Al-Fatah" Shiites, the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament, had agreed to vote with the lineup of the commissioner, while Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, the leader of the largest Sunni political bloc, and Masoud Barzani, the leader of the largest Kurdish party of Al-Kazemi, is right next to them.

Well-informed political sources believe that the session to give confidence to the Al-Kazemi government, expected next Tuesday, "may turn into a carnival to announce support positions, after the major players realized that the passage of the new squad has become an achievement."

A member of the State of Law coalition, Saad al-Muttalabi, said that "Al-Kazemi agreed with the Shiite forces on a list of candidates to fill ministerial portfolios in the new government."

Al-Muttalabi added, "The position of the rule of law will go with the national consensus. If there is a conviction among other parties to vote for the new formation, we will support this approach."

Al-Kazemi's general support from the political class in Iraq only reveals one aspect of the country's general landscape, as everyone knows that the challenges awaiting the new government do not leave much room for optimism.

Even if Al-Kazemi succeeds in passing his ministry with the freedom of choice, the synchronization between the Corona pandemic and the collapse of oil prices in world markets will put the new government under tremendous pressure.

In practice, the government faltered in paying the salaries of nearly 100,000 employees at the Ministry of Electricity for the work of last April, amid expectations of a similar inability to pay the salaries of millions of other employees at the end of this month.

In addition to the collapse of oil prices, Iraq agreed to abandon the export of about one million barrels of its market share in the world markets, which amounts to three million and eight hundred thousand barrels per day, within the framework of the "OPEC +" agreement, which aims to reduce the oversupply of crude.

According to semi-official data, Iraq has not found a single buyer during the past seven days, because of its oil production. This means that its imports will decrease significantly in the foreseeable future.

Iraq relies on oil revenues to finance nearly 95 percent of the total spending levels in the annual budget.

It is estimated that Iraqi revenues from the sale of oil will decrease by two-thirds until next August.

During the years of abundant oil prices, Iraq spends about half of its estimated revenue of nearly $ 100 billion to pay the salaries of civil servants, military personnel, and retirees, in addition to the amounts allocated to the public service and support for many sectors.

Observers say that the Al-Kazemi government may be born dead in light of the current critical economic conditions, but those around the Prime Minister-designate see in these challenges opportunities to emerge and review the possibilities.

And deputies in the Iraqi parliament believe that Al-Kazemi is betting on a proven record in international relations, topped by strong ties with the United States and Saudi Arabia.

Representatives suggested that Al-Kazemi may conceal a quote that holds a number of international promises, made by a partial exemption for Iraq from adhering to the "OPEC +" agreement, as well as financial and in-kind subsidies in the areas of energy, health and electricity.

End 6/6 N

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=98043
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Declaration

Post by claud39 Sun May 03, 2020 2:26 pm

[size=32]Declaration[/size]

05/02/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Untitled-2-800x445-1

In preparation for holding a session to give confidence to the new government during this week, Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi directed the presence of deputies in Baghdad next Monday, and a trip has been prepared from the airports of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah and a flight from Basra airport to transport deputies to Baghdad next Monday, and the date of the session will be announced later .

Official spokesman for the
Speaker of the Parliament,
Shaker Hamid

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/05/02/%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%ad/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty A parliamentary source: Halbousi's coalition will not vote on Al-Kazemi for this reason

Post by claud39 Sun May 03, 2020 5:57 pm

A parliamentary source: Halbousi's coalition will not vote on Al-Kazemi for this reason

05/03/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-1-696x435

The information / Baghdad ..

A well-informed parliamentary source said, on Sunday, that the coalition of forces headed by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi will not vote on Al-Kazemi’s government in the confidence-giving session scheduled for this week.

The source said to the "information" that "the sharp and profound dispute between the Khamis Al-Khanjar Front and the Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi Front made the latter threaten to boycott the voting session to give confidence to the government of the commissioner, Mustafa al-Kazemi."

He explained, "Al-Kazemi will grant several ministries to the Sunni component by negotiating with the new Khamis Al-Khanjar," noting that "the liberated cities alliance sat with the prime minister-designate and gave him the green light to choose freely Sunni personalities, unlike the Muhammad al-Halbousi movement who refuses to nominate specific names." .

He pointed out that "this matter made the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, retract the support of the Prime Minister-designate." 15 k is over

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/03/472020/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi’s method of choosing his cabinet created divisions between the political blocs

Post by claud39 Sun May 03, 2020 6:03 pm

Deputy: Al-Kazemi’s method of choosing his cabinet created divisions between the political blocs

03/05/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%AE%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%8612-696x387

Information / Special

Independent MP Bassem Khashan confirmed, on Sunday, that the method used by the commissioner Mustafa Al-Kazemi created great divisions between the blocs and even within the same bloc over the names of the names of the cabinet, criticizing at the same time that Al-Kazemi created new ministries to satisfy some components.

Khashan said in a statement to the "information", that "there is a difference in the way ministers are chosen by the political blocs, as Al-Kazemi’s treatment differs in the way he deals with the Kurds, Sunnis and Shiites, and this difference created a great division between the blocs."

He added that "the current situation witnesses a big difference within the single bloc over the names nominated for the cabinet cabinet," noting that "Al-Kazemi seeks to satisfy the largest possible number of deputies, blocs and minorities by adding other ministries to his cabinet."

And that "the creation of ministries by Al-Kazemi is considered a cheap method, as the taxpayer adopted this method considering that the government is temporary, while this government should not expand and not work to add other ministries." 

25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/03/471908/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Deputy: All names of ministers in circulation are subject to replacement

Post by claud39 Sun May 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Deputy: All names of ministers in circulation are subject to replacement

05/03/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%8A-696x391

Information / Baghdad .. 

The deputy of the al-Hikma stream, Hassan Khalati, confirmed on Sunday that there is no fixed list of the names of the candidates for the next booth, and that all names are subject to replacement until the last hour of the voting session.

Khalati said in a statement to the "information", that "the process of replacing the nominated figures in the lists that are leaked by the Al-Kazemi team or the political blocs is not fixed," noting that "the replacement will continue until the last hour of the entry of members of Parliament to the voting session."

He added that "the political blocs are still different regarding the distribution of ministries in terms of electoral merit, but the percentage of agreements is very high and it is determined to pass the government as soon as possible."

Khalati suggested that "the voting session will be held tomorrow or after tomorrow as the deadline." 

Ended in / 25 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/03/471965/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Maliki's coalition regrets: We will not vote on the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Sun May 03, 2020 6:55 pm

[size=30]Maliki's coalition regrets: We will not vote on the Al-Kazemi government[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Fcf9b1712-29938

Baghdad-people 

The State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki said on Sunday that he made great efforts with the rest of the political blocs to form the new government, but he would not vote on it. 

The coalition said in a statement, "People" received a copy of it (3 May 2020) that "during the negotiations, mechanisms were agreed upon to choose the candidates for the new government, provided that the Prime Minister-designate deals with all political blocs according to one approach." 

He added, "The path of forming the government began to take a different course from what was agreed upon, which called us to make additional efforts to correct options and nominate candidates with competence, integrity and leadership capabilities from sincere energies in Iraqi society. Unfortunately, our sincere efforts did not end in Correcting this path, so the government formation that Mr.-designate presented to the political blocs came in conflict with the aspirations of the Iraqi people, as it includes a number of controversial candidates who did not meet the required specifications of competence, integrity and acceptability. 

He continued, "On this basis, the coalition of state law declares that he did not participate in the formation of this government and did not vote for it in the House of Representatives, and leaves the option to the rest of the members of the Council to take the appropriate decision regarding it."  

Yesterday, Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi directed the parliamentarians to come to parliament next Monday, in preparation for the session of granting confidence. 

An official statement from the parliament, "People" received a copy of it (May 2, 2020) that "in preparation for holding a session of granting confidence to the new government during this week; the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, instructed the presence of the deputies in Baghdad next Monday, and a trip from the Erbil airports was also prepared." And Sulaymaniyah and Basra airport flight to transfer deputies to Baghdad next Monday. "  

He added, "He will announce the date of the session later."  

In turn, the second deputy to the House of Representatives, Bashir Haddad, announced on Sunday the details of the session of granting confidence to the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi, pointing out that the names of the ministerial formation have not yet arrived. 

Haddad said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "NAS", (3 May 2020), "Al-Kazemi sent the government curriculum and we expect to send the names of the ministerial cabinet in the coming days, and after the arrival of the names, the date of the session for granting confidence will be fixed."  

On the voting mechanism, Haddad explained that "the session of granting confidence will be in the conference hall, and therefore its size will be large and there will be a distance between one deputy and another for health protection."   

He added that "the presidency of the parliament sent the deputies to come to Baghdad tomorrow, Monday, in preparation for the session in the coming days," noting that it "could be the end of this week."    

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=29938
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Kazemi receives a parliamentary request in the name of 114 deputies to re-nominate the current Minister of Planning in the new government

Post by claud39 Mon May 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Al-Kazemi receives a parliamentary request in the name of 114 deputies to re-nominate the current Minister of Planning in the new government

Monday 04, May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 829686-4f2d631b-de5b-427d-b8e4-740431131cdd

Baghdad / Nina / Representatives of different blocs began collecting signatures to compel Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to re-nominate the current Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi within the new cabinet.

Deputy Yusuf al-Kalabi stated, "More than 130 signatures were collected to keep the current Minister of Planning Nuri al-Dulaimi in the same position within the new government, as well as another list with a similar request signed by 15 governorates except for the provinces of the region," noting that Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi received an official list. The signatures of 114 deputies included that request.

He added, in a press statement that "Al-Kazemi is supportive of our demands, but the political blocs are pushing not to rotate any minister from the resigned government in the new cab," noting that "the signatories to the request will have a serious position not to vote on any candidate for the portfolio of the Ministry of Planning if it is not retained." On the current minister. ”/ End 5

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=829686
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Kazemi’s government gains the confidence of Parliament and takes the constitutional oath

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 6:39 pm

[size=35]Al-Kazemi’s government gains the confidence of Parliament and takes the constitutional oath[/size]

06-05-2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Doc-P-344383-637244004604866007
[/size]

A parliamentary source said, on Thursday, that the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi won confidence in the House of Representatives, while she was sworn in.

The source said to Alsumaria News, that "the Al-Kazemi government won the confidence of the House of Representatives after voting on most of the ministers nominated for the cabinet," noting that "the vote on several candidates has been postponed."

He added that "the government is now taking the constitutional oath."

On Thursday night, the House of Representatives held its extraordinary session to vote on the cabinet cabinet of Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s government.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/344383/%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%A4%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq’s Parliament approves government programme

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 6:46 pm

Iraq’s Parliament approves government programme

07 May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Picture-1

Iraq’s Council of Representatives (Parliament) on Wednesday approved by a majority the government programme presented by Prime Minister Mr. Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.
The programme is a general framework that sets out the government priorities, which include:

• Holding free and fair early elections after finalising the new electoral law

• Mobilising all resources to combat the coronavirus pandemic, and laying the foundations for a modern health system

• Restricting weapons to state and military institutions

• Submitting to Parliament a special draft budget law to address the economic crisis

• Launching a national dialogue with all sections of Iraqi society, listening to the demands of the protest movement, bringing to justice those involved in the spilling of Iraqi blood and looking after the families of the martyrs

• Protecting the sovereignty and security of Iraq, continuing to fight terrorism, and providing a national vision on the future of foreign forces in Iraq

• Fighting corruption and protecting the wealth of Iraq

• Promoting the values of shared Iraqi citizenship, respecting Iraq’s ethnic, religious diversity, and rejecting all forms of discrimination

•  Providing all the necessary requirements to support internally displaced people to return to their home, and end internal displacement in Iraq

Developing and reforming security institutions

The programme outlines the government’s plans to reform and modernise Iraq’s military and security institutions, and confirms that:

• The duty of the Iraqi Army is to protect Iraq’s external borders, sovereignty, and democratic process. It must not operate inside civilian areas unless by exceptional orders from the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces

• The security formations of the Ministry of Interior will be responsible for internal security, maintaining civil peace, the rule of law, and protecting human rights. These formations will be reorganised, will receive further training, and be properly equipped

• The National Intelligence Service, the National Security Agency, the Counter-Terrorism Service, and Popular Mobilisation Units will continue to perform the tasks assigned to them as directed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces

• The security forces will be properly equipped and provided with the necessary arms and ammunitions to enable them to protect Iraq from terrorism and to secure its borders

•  The Armed Forces will be governed by a professional military doctrine with a strict respect for the chain of command, and be representative of all segments of Iraqi society

Addressing the economic and fiscal challenges

The programme outlines several measures the new government will implement to address current economic challenges, including:

• Reducing public spending, ending non-essential expenditure, developing an effective system for collecting customs tariffs, and starting negotiations to restore Iraq’s oil production share which was reduced recently

•  Working with global financial institutions, including the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, to develop programmes to minimise the impact of the economic crisis, especially in relation to reducing the budget deficit, and ensuring efficient management of financial resources

•  Establishing the Supreme Council for Construction and Investment which will be responsible for drawing up a comprehensive plan for building Iraq’s infrastructure, and for encouraging investment in all provinces

•  Submitting to Parliament a draft Iraqi National Oil Company Law, and establishing a team to negotiate with oil companies changes to Iraq’s oil licensing rounds to reflect recent developments in global markets

•   Launching a “Made in Iraq” national project to encourage local industry and agriculture by adopting appropriate mechanisms and laws, and through the consistent and effective application of customs tariffs

• Directing the Central Bank of Iraq to develop a plan within a year for the modernisation of the Iraqi banking sector

•  Undertaking comprehensive administrative reforms of state institutions, removing unnecessary procedures, and implementing anti-corruption measures

•  Restarting the e-government and transparency projects to include all state institutions

•  Adopting programmes to empower young people to access jobs in the private sector and provide them with social security benefits similar to those enjoyed by their counterpart in the public sector

• Expanding the scope of social security benefits to support low and fixed income groups

•  Adopting automation and modern technology in state institutions, especially at the Border Crossings Authority and  in the customs system

Iraq’s foreign relations

The programme outlines three pillars that will guide the government’s approach to foreign relations:

• Sovereignty: Iraq will not allow any country to violate its sovereignty, and will not permit its territories to be used to launch attacks on any of its neighbours or be used as an arena to settle regional or international scores

•  Balance: Iraq will not become part of any regional or international axis, and will adopt a balanced policy of positive engagement with its Muslim and Arab neighbours, countries around the world, and abide by its international commitments

• Cooperation: Iraq seeks to build an integrated system of common and shared interests as a basis for its foreign relations, and seeks to contribute effectively to resolving regional and international crises, combating terrorism, money laundering, and organised crime. The government will also commence detailed preparations for the upcoming talks with the United States on the future relationship between the two countries and the presence of the Global Coalition in Iraq, with the aim of preserving Iraq’s higher interests and fulfilling the aspirations of the Iraqi people.

Combatting corruption and administrative reforms

The programme outlines a range of measures to combat corruption, including:

•  Conducting an audit of the financial records of companies and commercial entities belonging to political parties, public figures, and others which are suspected of having illegitimate sources for their assets

• Reforming the system of awarding government contracts and changing investment rules

• Enforcing current laws to pursue  and return Iraq’s money that have been smuggled abroad

• Holding corrupt individuals accountable, regardless of their influence

Delivering justice and judicial independence

The government will propose laws and adopt measures to safeguard the independence of the judiciary, and to pursuse and hold accountable law breakers.

Protecting the right to protest, empowering youth

The programme underscores the government’s commitment to protecting the right to peaceful protest, describing it as a “fundamental democratic practice”. It also highlights the critical role of young Iraqis in shaping the future of the country.  The programme commits the government to:

• Establishing an advisory council of young Iraqis representing all provinces, linked to the Prime Minister’s Office, to be part of the policy formulation process with regard to the government reform agenda. The proposed council will also advise the government on the development of mechanisms and regulations to protect the right to peaceful protest.

The Federal Government, the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Governorates

The programme sets out a number of steps to regulate relations between the Federal government on the one hand and  the Kurdistan Reginal Government and the governorates on the other, including:

• Working with the Kurdistan Regional Government to address outstanding problems in accordance with the Constitution

•  Working with Parliament to develop necessary legislation to organise the relationship between the Federal Government and the governorates in a way that guarantees an effective distribution of powers between the centre and the provinces.

https://gds.gov.iq/iraqs-parliament-approves-government-programme/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Saleh: The government formation must be completed as soon as possible

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 7:22 pm

[size=35]Saleh: The government formation must be completed as soon as possible[/size]

06-05-2020 

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Doc-P-344386-637244021561889281
[/size]

On Thursday, Barham Saleh, President of the Republic, blessed Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi for confidence, while stressing the completion of the government formation as soon as possible.

"I congratulate Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi for the sake of confidence," Saleh said in a tweet on Twitter and followed by Alsumaria News, stating that "with this, we have passed a difficult stage in the history of our homeland."

He stressed, "The government formation must be completed as soon as possible to face the challenges of health, security and the economy, not to mention the entitlement to reform and fair elections," noting that "our duty is to unite to support the government in accomplishing its enormous tasks."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted in a regular session today on the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/344386/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%B9-%D9%88%D9%82%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Fatlawi on forming a government: We hope that the new ministers fulfill the aspirations of the Iraqi street

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 7:24 pm

[size=35]Al-Fatlawi on forming a government: We hope that the new ministers fulfill the aspirations of the Iraqi street[/size]

06-05-2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Doc-P-344388-637244028757104145
[/size]

On Thursday, the head of the will movement, Hanan al-Fatlawi, blessed the new government on the occasion of her gaining the confidence of Parliament, while she hoped that the new ministers would fulfill the aspirations of the Iraqi street.

Fatlawi said in a tweet followed by Alsumaria News, "We congratulate the new government on obtaining the confidence of the House of Representatives, and we ask God that it be a new page that carries good for Iraq and its people."

She expressed her hope that "the new ministers will be confident and responsible to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi street and protect the interests of the country, and that their work will be for Iraq and its people with all its components."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted in a regular session today on the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/344388/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty McGurk: Al-Kazemi is an experienced leader. We wish him luck in his new role

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 7:27 pm

[size=35]McGurk: Al-Kazemi is an experienced leader. We wish him luck in his new role[/size]

06-05-2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Doc-P-344389-637244028590696598
[/size]

Former US envoy to the international coalition against "ISIS" Brett McGurk, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, blessed his success in gaining the confidence of the Iraqi parliament and forming the transitional government.

"I wish my friend Mustafa Al-Kazemi the success in his new role as Prime Minister of Iraq," McGurk said in a tweet on Twitter.

He added that he is "an experienced and unified leader who has a huge agenda on behalf of the Iraqi people, we must all hope for his success."

Parliament voted in its session after midnight Wednesday, on the cabinet of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, where 15 ministers were passed and the vote on the foreign and oil ministries was postponed.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/344389/%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%BA%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%86%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Hakim: We call on the Al-Kazemi government to abide by what it committed itself to in its government program

Post by claud39 Wed May 06, 2020 8:44 pm

[size=35]Al-Hakim: We call on the Al-Kazemi government to abide by what it committed itself to in its government program[/size]

06-05-2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Doc-P-344390-637244035654042326
[/size]

On Thursday, the President of the Al-Hikma Movement, Ammar Al-Hakim, called on the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to abide by what she committed herself to in its government program, while expressing his hope for the speedy completion of the government booth.

Al-Hakim said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it, "We congratulate the government of Al-Kazemi for gaining the confidence of the parliament, wishing it success and success in its enormous task," calling on it to "adhere to what it committed itself to in its government program and preparing for early elections characterized by transparency and integrity as recommended by the religious authority Supreme. "

He stressed the need to "touch the concerns of citizens, especially peaceful demonstrators, achieve their legitimate demands, and find quick solutions to the economic crisis and combat the Corona epidemic," noting "the importance of baptizing the foundations of balanced relations locally, regionally and internationally."

Al-Hakim called on political forces to "do their utmost to support the government and close ranks to confront security, health, economic and social challenges, and to preserve unity and the supremacy of the supreme national interest," expressing his hope to "accelerate the completion of the government booth."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/344390/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%AA-%D8%A8

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq’s Parliament approves government programme

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 10:16 am

[size=32]Iraq’s Parliament approves government programme[/size]

07 May 2020

[size=32]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 91d60779-001b-477b-8c53-fbaa7105c89a
[/size]

Iraq’s Council of Representatives (Parliament) on Thursday approved by a majority the government programme presented by Prime Minister Mr. Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.
The programme is a general framework that sets out the government priorities, which include:

• Holding free and fair early elections after finalising the new electoral law

• Mobilising all resources to combat the coronavirus pandemic, and laying the foundations for a modern health system

• Restricting weapons to state and military institutions

• Submitting to Parliament a special draft budget law to address the economic crisis

• Launching a national dialogue with all sections of Iraqi society, listening to the demands of the protest movement, bringing to justice those involved in the spilling of Iraqi blood and looking after the families of the martyrs

• Protecting the sovereignty and security of Iraq, continuing to fight terrorism, and providing a national vision on the future of foreign forces in Iraq

• Fighting corruption and protecting the wealth of Iraq

• Promoting the values of shared Iraqi citizenship, respecting Iraq’s ethnic, religious diversity, and rejecting all forms of discrimination

•  Providing all the necessary requirements to support internally displaced people to return to their home, and end internal displacement in Iraq

Developing and reforming security institutions

The programme outlines the government’s plans to reform and modernise Iraq’s military and security institutions, and confirms that:

• The duty of the Iraqi Army is to protect Iraq’s external borders, sovereignty, and democratic process. It must not operate inside civilian areas unless by exceptional orders from the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces

• The security formations of the Ministry of Interior will be responsible for internal security, maintaining civil peace, the rule of law, and protecting human rights. These formations will be reorganised, will receive further training, and be properly equipped

• The National Intelligence Service, the National Security Agency, the Counter-Terrorism Service, and Popular Mobilisation Units will continue to perform the tasks assigned to them as directed by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces

• The security forces will be properly equipped and provided with the necessary arms and ammunitions to enable them to protect Iraq from terrorism and to secure its borders

•  The Armed Forces will be governed by a professional military doctrine with a strict respect for the chain of command, and be representative of all segments of Iraqi society

Addressing the economic and fiscal challenges

The programme outlines several measures the new government will implement to address current economic challenges, including:

• Reducing public spending, ending non-essential expenditure, developing an effective system for collecting customs tariffs, and starting negotiations to restore Iraq’s oil production share which was reduced recently

• Working with global financial institutions, including the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, to develop programmes to minimise the impact of the economic crisis, especially in relation to reducing the budget deficit, and ensuring efficient management of financial resources

• Establishing the Supreme Council for Construction and Investment which will be responsible for drawing up a comprehensive plan for building Iraq’s infrastructure, and for encouraging investment in all provinces

• Submitting to Parliament a draft Iraqi National Oil Company Law, and establishing a team to negotiate with oil companies changes to Iraq’s oil licensing rounds to reflect recent developments in global markets

• Launching a “Made in Iraq” national project to encourage local industry and agriculture by adopting appropriate mechanisms and laws, and through the consistent and effective application of customs tariffs

• Directing the Central Bank of Iraq to develop a plan within a year for the modernisation of the Iraqi banking sector

• Undertaking comprehensive administrative reforms of state institutions, removing unnecessary procedures, and implementing anti-corruption measures

• Restarting the e-government and transparency projects to include all state institutions

• Adopting programmes to empower young people to access jobs in the private sector and provide them with social security benefits similar to those enjoyed by their counterpart in the public sector

• Expanding the scope of social security benefits to support low and fixed income groups

• Adopting automation and modern technology in state institutions, especially at the Border Crossings Authority and  in the customs system

Iraq’s foreign relations

The programme outlines three pillars that will guide the government’s approach to foreign relations:

• Sovereignty: Iraq will not allow any country to violate its sovereignty, and will not permit its territories to be used to launch attacks on any of its neighbours or be used as an arena to settle regional or international scores

•  Balance: Iraq will not become part of any regional or international axis, and will adopt a balanced policy of positive engagement with its Muslim and Arab neighbours, countries around the world, and abide by its international commitments

• Cooperation: Iraq seeks to build an integrated system of common and shared interests as a basis for its foreign relations, and seeks to contribute effectively to resolving regional and international crises, combating terrorism, money laundering, and organised crime. The government will also commence detailed preparations for the upcoming talks with the United States on the future relationship between the two countries and the presence of the Global Coalition in Iraq, with the aim of preserving Iraq’s higher interests and fulfilling the aspirations of the Iraqi people.

Combatting corruption and administrative reforms

The programme outlines a range of measures to combat corruption, including:

•  Conducting an audit of the financial records of companies and commercial entities belonging to political parties, public figures, and others which are suspected of having illegitimate sources for their assets

• Reforming the system of awarding government contracts and changing investment rules

• Enforcing current laws to pursue  and return Iraq’s money that have been smuggled abroad

• Holding corrupt individuals accountable, regardless of their influence

Delivering justice and judicial independence

The government will propose laws and adopt measures to safeguard the independence of the judiciary, and to pursuse and hold accountable law breakers.

Protecting the right to protest, empowering youth

The programme underscores the government’s commitment to protecting the right to peaceful protest, describing it as a “fundamental democratic practice”. It also highlights the critical role of young Iraqis in shaping the future of the country.  The programme commits the government to:

• Establishing an advisory council of young Iraqis representing all provinces, linked to the Prime Minister’s Office, to be part of the policy formulation process with regard to the government reform agenda. The proposed council will also advise the government on the development of mechanisms and regulations to protect the right to peaceful protest.

The Federal Government, the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Governorates

The programme sets out a number of steps to regulate relations between the Federal government on the one hand and  the Kurdistan Reginal Government and the governorates on the other, including:

• Working with the Kurdistan Regional Government to address outstanding problems in accordance with the Constitution

•  Working with Parliament to develop necessary legislation to organise the relationship between the Federal Government and the governorates in a way that guarantees an effective distribution of powers between the centre and the provinces.

https://gds.gov.iq/iraqs-parliament-approves-government-programme/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq’s Parliament approves new Cabinet

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 10:18 am

Iraq’s Parliament approves new Cabinet

07 May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Cab

Iraq’s Council of Representatives (Parliament) on Thursday approved fifteen candidates nominated by Prime Minister  Mustafa Al-Kadhimi for membership of the Council of Ministers (the Cabinet).
Members of the new Iraqi Cabinet are:

• Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief: Mustafa Al-Kadhimi

• Minister of Defence: Juma’a Enad Saadon Khattab

• Minister of Interior: Othman Ali Farhood Musheer al-Ghanimi

• Minister of Health and Environment: Hassan Mohammed Abbas Salman

• Minister of Finance: Ali Haidar Abdulameer Abbas Allawi

• Minister of Communication: Arkan Shihab Ahmed Kadhim

• Minister of Construction and Housing: Nazineen Mohammed Wassaw Sheikh Mohammed

• Minister of Education: Ali Hameed Mukhlif

• Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology: Nabil Khadim Abd Al-Sahib

• Minister of Electricity: Majid Mehdi Hantosh

• Minister of Industry and Minerals: Manhal Aziz Mahmoud

• Minister of Labour & Social Affairs: Adil Hashush Jabir Jassim

• Minister of Planning : Khalid Battal Najim Abdullah

• Minister of Youth and Sport: Adnan Dirjal Matar Jasim

• Minister of Transportation: Nasir Hussein Bander Hamad

• Minister of Water Resources: Mehdi Rasheed Mehdi

Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi will submit to Parliament nominees for other Cabinet posts at a later date.
During the parliamentary session in Baghdad, the Prime Minister told MPs that the new government will create a consultative framework that brings together all blocs, parties, women organisations, the protest movement, professional bodies and trade unions so that together, Iraqis can overcome current crises and challenges.  
A new programme for government
The Prime Minister also set out the key priorities of his government which include mobilising all resources to combat the coronavirus pandemic, preparing for early elections, submitting a special draft budget law to address the economic crisis, ending internal displacement in Iraq and protecting the country’s sovereignty and security.
Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi called on all Iraqis to work together, saying that the challenges facing Iraq are great, but they are not greater than our ability to address them.

Click here for details of the Iraqi government programme:  https://bit.ly/2SJSmMj

https://gds.gov.iq/iraqs-parliament-approves-new-cabinet/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq forms new government after six months of uncertainty

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Iraq forms new government after six months of uncertainty

May 7, 2020

Iraq's new Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi has taken office after parliament approved a partial cabinet after six months of not having a real government.
Al-Kadhimi's first tasks are tackling corruption and the country's beleaguered economy, made worse by the coronavirus pandemic.

Al Jazeera's Simona Foltyn reports from Baghdad, Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njD4FY0-yAE
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq forms new government after six months of uncertainty

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 2:51 pm

[size=44]Iraq forms new government after six months of uncertainty[/size]
New PM Mustafa al-Kadhimi says coronavirus and accountability for protester deaths will be priorities.

12 hours ago

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 957016bd2dac44c59a34ca4f41e86c44_18

Iraq's parliament has approved a new government, after six months without one, as parties squabbled until the last minute over cabinet seats in backroom deals.
Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi, Iraq's intelligence chief and a former journalist, will head the government but will begin his term without a full cohort of ministers after several candidates were rejected, it was announced on Wednesday.

"We are going through a critical phase in our history. Iraq is facing so many challenges - in our security, economy, healthcare and even socially, but it is not bigger than our determination to stand up to these challenges," Kadhimi said after the parliament vote. 
He said his priorities would be tackling the coronavirus pandemic and holding to account those who killed protesters in previous months of anti-government unrest.
Former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, who has been leading a caretaker administration, resigned last year after thousands took to the streets calling for the departure of Iraq's ruling elite accused of driving the country into dysfunction and economic ruin.
The battle over government portfolios since Abdul Mahdi's resignation in November prevented two previous nominees for prime minister from forming a cabinet.
Kadhimi's candidates for cabinet posts including interior, defence, finance and electricity passed with the support of the majority of legislators present.
Voting on the oil and foreign ministries was delayed as the parties failed to agree on candidates. They rejected Khadmi's choices for justice, agriculture and trade.

[size=30]'Dangerous precedent'

To earn the vote of confidence, Kadhimi had to appease the main political parties by letting them pick ministers in his cabinet - an informal yet deeply entrenched power-sharing system known as apportionment.
"He had 10 percent of freedom to choose his cabinet, and 90 percent were determined by the parties and blocs," political analyst Fadel Abu Ragheef explained. 
Some parties which did not secure ministries, including Nouri al-Maliki's State of Law alliance and Iyad Allawi's National Coalition, boycotted the vote.
Kadhim Al Shammery, a member of the National Coalition, criticised the voting process, which he said was dominated by the Shia parties.  
"This is a strange approach and it's a dangerous precedent in the Iraqi political scene. The candidates of his cabinet - that's 12 ministers - were presented to the Shia parties, and they gave their point of view but it was not shared with the rest of the political parties. It's as if the Shia powers are the guardians of the political process, he told Al Jazeera. 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 0686fd50c37740ed9c0f1f9969f6b13e_18
Fifteen out of 22 ministers from the cabinet of prime minister-designate Kadhimi received a vote of confidence from Iraq's parliament [Iraqi Parliament/Handout/Anadolu]

The vote ended months of political deadlock after mass anti-government protests calling for a complete overhaul of the political system forced Abdul Mahdi to step down.
Al Jazeera's Simona Foltyn, reporting from Baghdad, said: "To many, his appointment signals the preservation of the status quo rather than a first step on the road towards the change they have demanded."
A few demonstrators convened to express their disapproval of the new government at Baghdad's Tahrir Square on Wednesday.  "Any government that is formed inside parliament without the opinions of protesters will be rejected," said Abdullah Salah, who was at the gathering. 

[size=30]Multiple challenges [/size]

Kadhimi's government must deal with an impending economic crisis precipitated by the coronavirus pandemic, which has caused the prices of oil - Iraq's principal source of revenue - to plummet.
It also faces a growing armed uprising by the ISIL (ISIS) group which has stepped up attacks on government troops from hideouts in remote areas of northern Iraq.
"Kadhimi has put forth an ambitious government programme, but it remains to be seen whether he will have to power to execute it," said Al Jazeera's Foltyn. 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 172ad9e2289e4d738930447e14728092_18

A student wears a protective face mask, following the outbreak of the new coronavirus, during anti-government protests in Basra in early March. Protesters blame Iraq's political elite for the country's economic decline and lack of jobs [Essam al-Sudani/Reuters]

Iraqi officials say Kadhimi is acceptable to the United States and Iran whose battle for influence over Iraq has boiled into an open confrontation in the past year.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Wednesday welcomed the government formation and in a phone call congratulated Kadhimi on taking office.
They discussed "working together to provide the Iraqi people the prosperity and security they deserve", the US State Department said.

SOURCE: AL JAZEERA AND NEWS AGENCIES

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/government-confirmed-iraq-months-uncertainty-200507013420664.html

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Halbousi Alliance sets the date for the completion of the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 2:56 pm

Al-Halbousi Alliance sets the date for the completion of the Al-Kazemi government

05/07/2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-2

Shafaq News / The coalition of Iraqi forces, led by Muhammad al-Halbousi, revealed today, Thursday, the existence of an agreement between political forces and Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi, to complete the vacant portfolios in the new government.
The coalition's deputy, Mahasin Hamdan, told Shafaq News that "Al-Kazemi agreed with the political forces to complete the vacant ministerial portfolios during the next two weeks, and to choose candidates for them according to the agreement and agree with everyone."
Hamdan stressed, "The government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi will be complete without vacant ministerial portfolios. Before the end of the month of Ramadan, there is a refusal to run any ministry in the agency. Rather, the government should be with ministers to be able to manage the critical phase."
The Iraqi parliament voted after midnight yesterday, Wednesday, on the government curriculum for the new Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and 15 ministers were voted on, so that Al-Kazemi’s government acquired an official capacity.
As soon as it was given the confidence, the Al-Kazemi government met with a domestic and international welcome, as both the US and Iranian foreign ministers congratulated its formation and pledged their countries' support for Iraq.

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Al-Hashemi: Al-Kazemi’s government faces 10 “challenges” .. Most notably, loose weapons and currency printing!

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 4:11 pm

[size=30]Al-Hashemi: Al-Kazemi’s government faces 10 “challenges” .. Most notably, loose weapons and currency printing![/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 F1c5e8e94-30203

Baghdad - people  

On Thursday, political and security expert Hisham al-Hashemi identified the challenges facing the new Prime Minister, Mustafa al-Kazemi, with 10 points. 

Hashemi said in a post, seen by "Nass" (May 7, 2020), that "the new Iraqi government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi awaits huge challenges, most notably the fight against the Corona virus, the inventory of loose weapons and the dismantling of its hegemony." 

Hashemi also added, among the challenges, "security, to confront the return of ISIS, the relationship with the United States, the American withdrawal from Iraq and exemptions to buy Iranian energy without sanctions, and the International Monetary Fund loans, as well as the return of popular protests." 

Hashemi continued about other challenges, namely: "double the poverty rates, hold the protesters accountable and early elections, the unvoted budget, the collapse of oil revenues, the printing of currency, the salaries and retirement of employees."

On Thursday morning, the House of Representatives voted to give confidence to the government of Mustafa al-Kazimi, in a session that saw the presence of 258 deputies.  
Parliament voted during its emergency session, which was followed by "Nass" (May 7, 2020), on 14 ministers, while a group of candidates rejected and decided to settle the file of the ministries of oil and foreign affairs.  

The list of ministers who won the trust included: 

Nabil Abdel-Sahib, Minister of Global Education and Scientific Research.         
Jum'a stubbornness as Minister of Defense.      
Lieutenant General Othman Al-Ghanmi, Minister of the Interior.      
Khaled Battal, Minister of Planning.      
Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, Minister of Finance.      
Hassan Mohamed Abbas, Minister of Health.      
Nazlin Muhammad, Minister of Housing and Reconstruction.      
Majid Mahdi Ali, Minister of Electricity.      
Nasser Hussein Bandar Hamad, Minister of Transport.      
Adel Hashush, Minister of Labor.      
Adel Hashush, Minister of Labor.      
Manhal Aziz, Minister of Industry.      
Adnan Darjal Mahdi Ali, Minister of Youth.      
Arkan Shihab, Minister of Communications.      
Mahdi Rashid Mahdi Jasim, Minister of Water Resources.      
Ali Hamid Makhlaf, Minister of Education.      
The House of Representatives did not obtain the approval of:       
Nawar Nassif Jassim, Minister of Trade.      
Hisham Saleh Dawood, Minister of Culture.      
Thanaa Hikmat Nasser, Minister of Immigration and Displacement.      
Ismail Abdul-Redha Al-Lami, Minister of Agriculture.      
Abdul Rahman Mustafa, Minister of Justice.     

The vote on candidates for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Oil was also postponed.      
In his first comment after assuming the position of head of the Iraqi government, Al-Kazemi confirmed that he would work to restore the confidence of citizens.     

"Today, the esteemed parliament has given confidence to my government, and I will work closely with the honorable ministerial team to win the trust and support of our people. My gratitude is to all of our support, and my hope is that all political forces come together to face the difficult challenges, sovereignty, security, stability, and prosperity of Iraq, our path," Al-Kazimi said in a brief post. .   

Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government will be a solution government, not a crisis government, while stressing that "the stage is difficult and the challenges are great."      

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=30203
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq: Secretary-General welcomes establishment of new Mustafa Al-Kadhimi government

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 6:38 pm

[size=36]Iraq: Secretary-General welcomes establishment of new Mustafa Al-Kadhimi government[/size]

MAY 7, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 SG%20slide

The following statement was issued today by the Spokesperson for UN Secretary-General António Guterres:
The Secretary-General welcomes the establishment of the new Iraqi Government led by the Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kadhimi.
The Secretary-General expresses his support for the new Government and calls for the implementation of important reforms that will improve the lives of the people and strengthen Iraqi democratic institutions. The Secretary-General reiterates the importance of acting in the interest of all Iraqis, through a political process in which women, young people and all the different communities in the country, including ethnic and religious minorities, can actively participate.
The Secretary-General calls for the swift completion of the formation of the Government, including by the appointment of women to the ministerial posts which remain to be filled. It reaffirms the United Nations commitment to contribute to the efforts of the Iraqi people and the Government of Iraq to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.

https://www.un.org/press/fr/2020/sgsm20075.doc.htm
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Welcoming confirmation of Iraqi Prime Minister, UN Iraq urges complete formation of Cabinet to swiftly tackle mounting challenges

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 6:43 pm

[size=36]Welcoming confirmation of Iraqi Prime Minister, UN Iraq urges complete formation of Cabinet to swiftly tackle mounting challenges[/size]

Thursday, 07 May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 UNofficiallogosmall

Baghdad, 07 May 2020 – Welcoming the confirmation by the Council of Representatives of Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi and a majority of his ministers, the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, urges the complete formation of the Cabinet so that the new administration can swiftly move to address mounting security, social, political, economic and health challenges.

“The government faces an uphill battle, and there is no time to spare. Confronting the economic crisis, further compounded by the COVID-19 pandemic and falling oil prices, is a top priority. But other long-standing challenges must also be tackled without delay. These include adequate public service delivery, fighting corruption, strengthening governance as well as justice and accountability.”

Ms. Hennis-Plasschaert reaffirmed continued UN support to the Iraqi government in addressing these challenges.

“The new Iraqi government must move forward to enact meaningful change. The challenges are many, as are the opportunities. The United Nations stands ready to assist in identifying the opportunities and tackling the challenges, working in partnership with Iraqis to build a prosperous and stable future for their country.”

For more information, please contact: Mr. Samir Ghattas, Director of Public Information/Spokesperson
United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq, Phone: +964 790 193 1281, Email: ghattass@un.org
or the UNAMI Public Information Office: unami-information@un.org

https://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=12272:welcoming-confirmation-of-iraqi-prime-minister-un-iraq-urges-complete-formation-of-cabinet-to-swiftly-tackle-mounting-challenges&Itemid=605&lang=en
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Iraq: Guterres welcomes new Prime Minister, calls for ‘meaningful’ reforms

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 6:49 pm

Iraq: Guterres welcomes new Prime Minister, calls for ‘meaningful’ reforms

7 May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Image1170x530cropped

UN Secretary-General António Guterres and his Special Representative in Iraq, welcomed the long-delayed formation of a new Government in Baghdad on Thursday and called for meaningful reforms to be put into place to better the lives of the Iraqi people and strengthen democratic institutions.

Through his Spokesperson, the UN chief said it was important for the new administration – led by Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi – to act in the interests of the entire country, through a political process that includes women, youth, and ethnic and religious minorities.

He encouraged the swift completion of the formation of the 22-member Cabinet, including the appointment of women to at least some of the seven Government ministries, including the crucial oil and foreign affairs portfolios, that have yet to be filled.
“The Secretary-General expresses his support to the new Government and calls for the implementation of meaningful reforms that make tangible improvements in people’s lives and strengthen Iraq’s democratic institutions”, said the statement.
Mr. Guterres went on to reaffirm the United Nations’ commitment to help Iraq through the COVID-19 pandemic and in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

‘No time to spare’ – UNAMI chief

Echoing that view, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, the Secretary-General’s Special Representative in Iraq, called for the Cabinet to be finalized so it can swiftly tackle security, social, political, economic and health challenges.
“The government faces an uphill battle and there is no time to spare”, said Ms. Hennis-Plasschaert, who also leads the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI).

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 D-AES31I_normal

UNAMI

✔@UNIraq

[ltr]Welcoming confirmation of Iraqi Prime Minister, UN Iraq urges complete formation of Cabinet to swiftly tackle mounting challenges#Iraq[/ltr]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 EXX1txHUwAAxyv8?format=jpg&name=900x900

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Image560x340cropped

The Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert. (FILE PHOTO)., by UNAMI

“Confronting the economic crisis, further compounded by the COVID-19 pandemic and falling oil prices, is a top priority”, she said in a statement.
“But other long-standing challenges must also be tackled without delay. These include adequate public service delivery, fighting corruption, strengthening governance as well as justice and accountability.”
Like the Secretary-General, Ms. Hennis-Plasschaert reaffirmed continued UN support to the Government in addressing Iraq’s many challenges and to seize its opportunities.
“The United Nations stands ready to assist in identifying the opportunities and tackling the challenges, working in partnership with Iraqis to build a prosperous and stable future for their country,” she said.
Mr. Kadhemi, 53, a former journalist who also once led Iraq’s intelligence agency, took office on Thursday after six months of political deadlock prompted by the resignation of his predecessor Adel Abdul Mahdi, 77, amidst big anti-corruption protests.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/05/1063502
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad Congratulates the Iraqi People on Successful Government Formation

Post by claud39 Thu May 07, 2020 7:18 pm

The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad Congratulates the Iraqi People on Successful Government Formation

7 May, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Dos-logo-light

U.S. Embassy & Consulates
in Iraq

The United States Mission in Iraq congratulates the Iraqi people on Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi and his government receiving a vote of confidence from the May 6 session of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.  We offer support to Prime Minister al-Kadhimi and the Iraqi people to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, achieve a full victory over ISIS, and provide humanitarian and stabilization assistance for IDPs and the liberated areas.

The new Iraqi government must now turn to the hard work of implementing much needed reforms and addressing the needs of the Iraqi people.  Our upcoming Strategic Dialogue with the Government of Iraq aims to reaffirm the value of the U.S.-Iraqi partnership for both of our countries.

We are encouraged by Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi’s promise to hold early elections and his will to strengthen Iraq’s democratic system.  We look forward to working with this new government to provide the Iraqi people the sovereignty, dignity, prosperity and security they deserve.

https://iq.usembassy.gov/the-u-s-embassy-in-baghdad-congratulates-the-iraqi-people-on-successful-government-formation/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi hands over the Ministry of Planning portfolio to Dr. Khaled Battal

Post by claud39 Sat May 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi hands over the Ministry of Planning portfolio to Dr. Khaled Battal

2020-05-08

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 158895640640d42b6fb78b0c0a33e2c33f9bb13ba8--%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

The reception and handover of responsibility and ministerial portfolios took place in the governmental palace, in the presence of the Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the head of the resigned government, Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and the ministers of the two governments.

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi appreciated during the reception and delivery ceremonies the efforts of the Ministry's staff who worked with dedication and sincerity to implement the government program and provide the best services to citizens, praising at the same time competently his successor Dr. Khaled Battal and his ability to continue the development strategy that the Ministry set in its five-year plan and its vision to achieve the 2030 sustainable development goals, He indicated thus continuing his efforts to support the new ministry and all development plans in Iraq.

To that, Al-Kazimi said, "We have sworn to protect this country, provide reassurance to citizens and send a message to them that this government will work to provide ways of a decent life," noting his keenness to preserve the achievements made and cooperation to face the security, economic and health challenges facing the country.

For his part, Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi renewed his congratulations on the formation of the new government headed by Mr. Al-Kazemi, stressing the importance of the peaceful transfer of power as a democratic aspect and despite all the known complications in the political scene, praising the selection of competent personalities for the new ministerial cabinet, and called on former ministers to cooperate with their colleagues in the handover stage.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 158895640640d42b6fb78b0c0a33e2c33f9bb13ba8--%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1118
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najim, officially takes over from his predecessor, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi

Post by claud39 Sun May 10, 2020 11:08 am

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najim, officially takes over from his predecessor, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi

2020-05-10

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 1589113349f898357256d986f7fc32e717d4a26f22--%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najem, assumed, today, Sunday, his work duties from his predecessor, Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi, during the reception and handover ceremonies that were held in the Ministry in the presence of the Undersecretaries of the Ministry, heads of agencies, centers, and general managers therein.

The former Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi, welcomed the Minister, Professor Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, wishing him success in managing the economic, development and service files, noting that there are many files and great work that the Minister is waiting for, especially in relation to developing the private sector and achieving food security, and to proceed in Implementation of the national project for youth employment, as well as the many and large tasks undertaken by the Ministry of Planning

The Minister, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, said that the work of the Ministry of Planning is a great work, especially in light of these exceptional circumstances that Iraq is going through due to the Corona pandemic and the economic crisis.

He added, "We will work during the coming stage to strengthen the role of the Ministry of Planning, and work with the spirit of one team so that we can control the development compass in the right direction, expressing his thanks and appreciation to his predecessor, Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi, for the effort and addition to the work of the ministry throughout his tenure in office.

To that, the Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, chaired an expanded meeting of the Ministry’s advanced owners, which included the Undersecretaries of the Ministry and heads of the apparatus and general managers therein, who provided a brief explanation of the most prominent issues, tasks, plans, and strategies that the Ministry of Planning is carrying out, and the mechanisms of cooperation and coordination between them and Other state institutions.

The Minister stressed during the meeting the importance of investing time in an optimal way to achieve development goals, in light of the exceptional circumstances in Iraq, indicating that we will work within one team, to enhance the chances of success to overcome the crisis by improving the level of performance and maximizing resources and providing the optimal environment for planning work the correct .

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 1589113349f898357256d986f7fc32e717d4a26f22--%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1119
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty The Ministry of Finance is witnessing the ceremonially receiving and handing over of the ministry’s duties

Post by claud39 Sun May 10, 2020 11:28 am

The Ministry of Finance is witnessing the ceremonially receiving and handing over of the ministry’s duties

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Bde6bdf4-3447-49a7-a92e-066d055fd5c2

The Minister of Finance, Mr. Ali Haider Abdul-Amir Allawi, assumed his duties from the former Minister Fuad Hussein, as the official reception and handover ceremony took place in the Cabinet of the Ministry of Finance on Sunday morning, 5/20/2020, in the presence of the Undersecretary of the Ministry, gentlemen, consultants, general managers and officials in the Ministry.

Where Mr. Fouad Hussein offered his congratulations and welcome to Mr. Allawi, wishing him success and success in performing his mission in the management of the ministry, calling for greater attention to the technological aspect, governance and performance development.

For his part, Mr. Allawi stressed the importance of the role of the Ministry of Finance as an emergency and service ministry and always strives to manage and develop the financial and economic reality of the country. Mr. Allawi also urged the importance of joining efforts and working with the spirit of one team in order to complete the tasks in a way that serves the public interest to serve the sons of our dear people.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 8f73995f-768a-4082-aab2-13dc68eefd9b

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=822

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 Empty Congratulation

Post by claud39 Sun May 10, 2020 11:36 am

Congratulation

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 5 EXgFFpYXsAYDQ37

The Minister congratulated Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi for his confidence in his cabinet, wishing him success. He also congratulated Mr. Ali Allawi on gaining confidence in the position of Minister of Finance and wished him success in managing the financial and economic file.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=820
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum