Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:22 pm

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 15-Aug-2017 17:13:06

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: TOUGH TIMES
Date: Tue, August 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I HAVE AN EMERGENCY I CAN NOT GET OUT OF. MY RENT WAS DUE, AND I WAS EXPECTING THE FIRST FUNDS TODAY BUT THEY ARE NOT HERE YET.

A SITUATION IS HERE AND SHERIFFS ARE HEARTLESS. I AM NOT THERE TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS, AND NOW I AM THE ONE IN DANGER ON A FEW FRONTS. IT IS SOMETIMES VERY HARD TO PAY IT FORWARD WHEN PROMISES BY BANKERS ARE NOT KEPT.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:48 pm

Jerzy should of asked Grandpa for a little more pocket change when they vacationed together. LOL

It's a good thing that Jerzy knows how to stretch things out with a little bit of ketchup.

Doesn't Canada have homeless shelters that will accommodate Jerzy for a few days? It will just be a day or so, right Jerzy?

Maybe he can get taken in by some of his friends from the Blood Indian community?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:55 pm

omg He is one of the worst beggars I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Nash says you like ketchup, so here's my donation Jerzy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:38 pm

OMG Nash! Of course! He claimed to be part of their tribe when he was first pandering on about the poor deceased Indian girl he was paparazzi and barber to. Surely they would help a brother out! LOL

Jail might be looking pretty good to this ghoul pretty soon now that he apparently is not receiving many donations these days. Nice quiet cell, 3 meals & a cot. Upgrade from ketchup sandwiches too! Hopefully we can help make this dream a reality for him.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:04 pm

@Purpleskyz wrote:
OMG Nash! Of course! He claimed to be part of their tribe when he was first pandering on about the poor deceased Indian girl he was paparazzi and barber to. Surely they would help a brother out! LOL

Jail might be looking pretty good to this ghoul pretty soon now that he apparently is not receiving many donations these days. Nice quiet cell, 3 meals & a cot. Upgrade from ketchup sandwiches too! Hopefully we can help make this dream a reality for him.

:tup: :tup: :tup:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldman4U

PostSubject: RV   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:12 am

I am sure there are plenty of doubters out there with valid issues! But I am in all this till the end and I enter the bank not you! I have Chinese Defaulted Bonds held for years now! The currencies are the same as the bonds when time will tell! Many bit off more than they could chew! But pay no attention to naysayers for most do not have a penny in this while others try to lead the blind! When I purchased the bonds years ago everyone said never happen! Well it will with the right people! On the currencies mine came from banks not brokers! If it was a scam a lot of folks would be in jail! Not a one!! The auctions at the CBI selling the dinar are achieved not by people but banks! One thing I knows banks do not scam people's money! I am waiting for this to happen while the ready can put your heads jack into your ass' because stay away this is not for you!
Back to top Go down
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: POOFness for AUG 15: TOUGH TIMES   Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 am

@Goldman4U wrote:
I am sure there are plenty of doubters out there with valid issues! But I am in all this till the end and I enter the bank not you! I have Chinese Defaulted Bonds held for years now! The currencies are the same as the bonds when time will tell! Many bit off more than they could chew! But pay no attention to naysayers for most do not have a penny in this while others try to lead the blind! When I purchased the bonds years ago everyone said never happen! Well it will with the right people! On the currencies mine came from banks not brokers! If it was a scam a lot of folks would be in jail! Not a one!! The auctions at the CBI selling the dinar are achieved not by people but banks! One thing I knows banks do not scam people's money! I am waiting for this to happen while the ready can put your heads jack into your ass' because stay away this is not for you!

"On the currencies mine came from banks not brokers! If it was a scam a lot of folks would be in jail! Not a one!!"

The BH Group:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t34027-and-the-verdict-is-guilty-dinar-sellers-convicted

Sam at Dinar Corp.:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t60741-sam-at-dinar-corp-to-be-incarcerated-for-1-year

Joshua Jay Hansen:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t63050-logan-man-sent-to-prison-for-financial-fraud-in-dinar-scam

David Olmsted:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t49688-us-man-pleads-guilty-to-illegal-dinar-sales-it-was-smuggled-iqd

John Scott Clark:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t55186-another-douchenozzle-goes-to-prison

And then there's these:

Restraining order against Richard Converse:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t55299-currency-scam-in-great-falls-mt

Sterling Currency Group execs indicted:
http://www.dinardaily.net/t51631-sterling-indicted

Just to name a few...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Page 1 of 1