Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
STERLING INDICTED!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

STERLING INDICTED!!!!

+8
MarcusCurtis
Sam I Am
TNTBS
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
HezekiaH
roxy22222222
Ssmith
12 posters

Go down

STERLING INDICTED!!!! Empty STERLING INDICTED!!!!

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Sterling Currency Group execs indicted in $600M Iraqi dinar sale scheme

Feb 22, 2016, 4:31pm EST  

Executives and promoters of Atlanta-based Sterling Currency Group LLC were indicted Monday for their roles in an alleged $600 million scheme to fraudulently induce investors into buying the Iraqi dinar.

According to U.S. Attorney Horn, the indictment, and other information presented in court: During the scope of the conspiracy, the Iraqi dinar was touted by some as a potential investment opportunity. Information publicly available on certain internet websites, blogs, chat rooms, and conference calls fueled this speculation by predicting that a “revaluation” of the Iraqi dinar would occur imminently. A “revaluation” or “RV,” in this context, meant a sudden, exponential rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar as compared to the U.S. dollar and other relatively stable global currencies. Individuals who owned Iraqi dinar would realize potentially enormous gains if an “RV” ever occurred in this manner.

STERLING INDICTED!!!! Scales-justice*750xx3008-1697-0-0  Enlarge

Executives and promoters of Atlanta-based Sterling Currency Group were indicted Monday… more

Sterling Currency Group, which also did business as Sterling Online Processing Services LLC and Dinar Banker, was a Georgia corporation with its principal place of business in Atlanta. Sterling sold and exchanged so-called “exotic currencies,” including most predominantly the Iraqi dinar.

[url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=Tyson Rhame]Tyson Rhame[/url] and [url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=James Shaw]James Shaw[/url] were co-owners of Sterling, which began operations in 2004.

[url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=Frank Bell]Frank Bell[/url] began working for Sterling in 2010 and became Sterling’s chief operating officer in 2011.

According to the indictment, [url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=Terrence Keller]Terrence Keller[/url], who was also known as “TerryK,” led an Internet-based group known as “The GET Team,” which consisted of a website, an internet chat forum and weekly conference calls in which, among other things, information was disseminated to participants concerning the potential investment value of the Iraqi dinar.

Keller, through The GET Team, was one of the leading internet-based proponents of the “RV” theory. On The GET Team’s website, internet chat forum, and on weekly conference calls, Keller is alleged to have falsely claimed to have information from, and verified by, high-level confidential sources in the U.S. government, the Iraqi government, international organizations, and major financial institutions, regarding an imminent “RV.”

However, Keller did not have information from, or contact with, these supposed high-level confidential sources. The indictment alleges Keller, Rhame, Shaw, and Bell knew and believed that representations concerning an imminent “RV” of the Iraqi dinar, particularly claims that the information came from one or more supposed high-level confidential sources, would boost sales for Sterling.

Keller allegedly claimed, directly and indirectly, to The GET Team followers he had no financial or other ulterior motive to promote the Iraqi dinar as an investment, but he was simply disseminating his knowledge and information so that others could benefit from it as well. To that end, Keller told his followers he did not make substantial profits from his dealings with Sterling and other dinar dealers that advertised with the GET Team.

Keller allegedly had a secret arrangement with Rhame, Shaw and Bell to promote and “pump” the Iraqi dinar in exchange for payments made by Sterling to benefit Keller. Since at least as early as August 2011, Sterling paid Keller more than $160,000. Keller consistently downplayed these financial benefits to his followers and listeners.

The correlation between Sterling’s increased sales and Keller’s promotion of the Iraqi dinar was allegedly further cemented by the presence of a Sterling representative, including at times Rhame and Bell, on The GET Team’s conference calls and internet forums. At various times, Rhame, Bell and other Sterling representatives participated in conference calls and internet forums in which Keller made representations to followers concerning the imminent Iraqi dinar “RV,” his access to high-level confidential sources, and claims that he was just trying to be helpful and received no financial benefit for providing this information to others. The presence and participation of Rhame, Bell, and other Sterling representatives on The GET Team’s conference calls and internet forums provided further validation to followers that Keller’s claims about an imminent “RV” of the Iraqi dinar should be believed.

The indictment alleges the promotional activities of Keller and other dinar promoters were essential to Sterling’s financial success and generated Sterling millions of dollars in dinar and other currency sales.

In December 2010, Rhame is alleged to have told colleagues that Keller and the GET Team pushed 80 percent of Sterling’s business. In December 2011, Bell is alleged to have referred to the GET Team as Sterling’s “largest referrer.”

Between 2010 and June 2015, Sterling grossed more than $600 million in revenue from the sale of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies. During this same time period, Rhame and Shaw received more than $180 million in distributions from Sterling.

[url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=Tyson Rhame]Tyson Rhame[/url], 51, and [url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=James Shaw]James Shaw[/url], 53, both of Atlanta, [url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=Frank Bell]Frank Bell[/url], 54, of Decatur, Ga., and [url=http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/search/results?q=Terrence Keller]Terrence Keller[/url], 55, of Grayson, Ky., are each charged with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud as well as several counts of mail fraud and wire fraud.

Rhame and Shaw are also charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and 12 counts of money laundering.

The indictment also includes criminal forfeiture listing numerous assets to which the defendants may have an interest. Specifically, the government is seeking the forfeiture of millions of dollars held in financial accounts, foreign currencies, three private airplanes, three automobiles, numerous corporate and trust entities, as well as real property in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and Iowa.

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2016/02/22/sterling-currency-group-execs-indicted-in-600m.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

STERLING INDICTED!!!! Empty Re: STERLING INDICTED!!!!

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:10 pm

WOW! Now it that doesn't tell all! STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2218296283
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:12 pm

It's getting harder to believe in this fictional product all the time but I will hang in until I get my $32 per Dinar!!!

STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2322496710 STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2322496710 STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2322496710 STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2322496710 STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2322496710 STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2322496710

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:32 pm

face to face

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2245507099STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Well I think we all knew, or at least should have known that was coming. Sometime around the beginning of the month there was a rumor floating around that it would be coming down in the next few weeks. Now this is real payback, hope to see more soon.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865  STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865  STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865  STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Well I think we all knew, or at least should have known that was coming. Sometime around the beginning of the month there was a rumor floating around that it would be coming down in the next few weeks. Now this is real payback, hope to see more soon.

It was discussed on a recent TNTBS conference call and followed up here at Dinar Daily.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t51303-terryk#267128
@RamblerNash wrote:

Marcus, on the call today, mentioned that they may have had a grand jury on this. Treat as rumor tho, as there hasn't been any documentation out yet...
What I said and what I meant was this. I received an email from someone who was on the witness list for the governments case against Sterling Currency Group. They were supposed to fly to Atlanta to appear before the Grand Jury on Feb 10th. The prosecute never confirmed the flight with this person. I do know this person but I can't verify if it is accurate.

I don't know if the date was changed and I don't know if this person is still on the wittness list. The only thing I am really trying to convey is that we must be getting close to seeing a Grand Jury and an Indictment. I was judging this by the amount of time that passed from the BH Group raid and the indictment that was handed down. I was trying to discuss the email I received and that it came in around this same time frame.

I did not mean to say that they were actually in court on Feb 10th. I don't believe that is the case. I am sorry for any confusion on my part.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Frank Bell with Sterling said! @1:51 in the video listen carefully 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Well finally somebody had some intel that was spot on.  AWESOME!!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 pm

I knew this was going to be handed down sometime around the end of February. An important note is this Paragraph'

"The indictment alleges the promotional activities of Keller and other dinar promoters were essential to Sterling’s financial success and generated Sterling millions of dollars in dinar and other currency sales."

other dinar promoters? Terry K is the only dinar promoter indicted so far. So this makes me wonder about a few things

Who else was on Sterling Currency Group's payroll? Will more indictments come to those people? Tony TNT was also on the Payroll for Sterling. Did he cop a plea to get his one year and 1 day sentience? Will he testify in court against Bell, Rhame, and Shaw?

It was said by Bell that Terry K pushed 80 percent of their business, Who Pushed the other 20 percent? Was it Tony, or did they have others on their Payroll?

Lot's of unanswered questions here. I can't wait to read the indictment. I still need to read the indictment that was brought against Dinar Corp.

These things that we see unfolding is the main reason why I said years ago that in the event of a redenomination you won't be able to trade in your dinar. These dealers will be systematically shut down and their frozen assets will go to the government!

Anyone caught holding dinar when this whole thing is done will lose everything they have invested! 

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:04 am

YAY!!! Thank you so much for sharing!  I love reading this !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:33 am

And another domino falls.  The more that fall the more that get hit by the falling tile.  Soon the whole string shall fall. 

Takes time but it's worth it!   Three cheers for the good guys:  hip hip HURRAY; hip hip HURRAY; hip hip HURRAY.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:03 am

The actual indictment does not seem to be available yet, but here is the page at the DOJ in Atlanta.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-ndga/pr/atlanta-executives-and-internet-based-promoter-charged-scheme-defraud-investors

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 am

STERLING INDICTED!!!! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Tony wa definitely on the payroll and Frank Bell said it himself that he paid him a flat rate.
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more deserving bunch .... STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2218296283

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865  STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865  STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865  STERLING INDICTED!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum