Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong.

+6
Sam I Am
Muskie
ReapAndSow73
RamblerNash
BritishBulldog
FS4Enthusiast
10 posters

Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong.

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:17 pm

According to the third or fourth hand information of a poster (yendor) at DV:

As is often the case when something like the big FBI raid on the Sterling Currency Co. in Atlanta a short time ago, we have scarcely heard anything further. I happen to know the mother and her now husband of Ty Rhame and they (the parents) told me that Ty and their lawyers have shown that they were NOT guilty of any wrongdoings etc, etc, etc, but as usual with the government, they are slow to show rectification of their actions. The sad part of this whole fiasco is that 60 some employees of Sterling have been out of work since this all started. Just shows what government can do when it wants to.... but they can't seem to do the same with their own agencies. Just thought that I would pass this bit of information  on to those that are in the dark about what happened in Atlanta. Myself, I think that the government is more in the dark than we are.

Apologies if this has already been posted here, didn't see it.

I'd say either Ty or his parents are full of the old bullcarp.  What son wants to admit to his mom that he's a con man that's probably going to prison?  What mom wants to admit to a friend that her son is a con man that's probably going to prison?

I'd like to hear what Ty or his mom really said.  That he didn't pay TerryK to lie?  Seems incredibly unlikely that TerryK would make that up, and if he had I doubt he'd have fooled the FBI.  Pretty sure they have documentation of payments.  Or are they saying that it's not illegal to pay people to lie about an investment so you can make millions?  Pretty sure that's not true either.

Seems like the pretty obvious conclusion is that Ty said something like "Don't worry Mom, lawyers have straightened this all out, I didn't do anything wrong."  Meanwhile the DA is proceeding full speed ahead with criminal charges and likely has a pretty airtight case.

One thing to keep in mind is that with the BH Group they considered every single cent in dinar sales to have been fraud.  Yeah, they got busted for other stuff including the non existent hedge fund, but all $23 million in dinar that they sold was considered fraud (this is something that the gurus regularly lied about when the BH Group was going down, saying that it was all because of the hedge fund stuff and it wasn't because the dinar was a scam).

Huebner got 87 months for 24 million worth of scamming.  How much could the Sterling boys get for 500 million in scamming?  20 years?  30?  Life?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Re: Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong.

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:48 pm

I think you hit the nail on the head there On a couple points. 

1. Who is going to brag to their mom that they are making millions of dollars by scamming people? And even if they did who's mom is going to brag about it to others??

2. Huebner got a few other charges mixed in there that cause the 87 month sentence, but your right. Half A BILLION dollars is going to get him a damn sight more time than that!! 

3. If they do have records of payments to gurus to put out BS information...then they automatically become accomplices and will go down too. Depending on how far these pay offs went...this could bring down a VERY large chunk of the guru population. Probably why you see a lot of them, DC, Okie etc, running for the hills!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Fbi has closed alot of business and ran the little man Broke.

Post by wjones7229 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:11 pm

I think The FBI will do like they want and damage the little business man broke and loose all they have worked hard for in Life they have done it to hundreds of folks over the years. Ty'S story is not the only one they are trying to ruin you have to do is do some research and look at all the companys ruin by FBI they think they are above the the law just because a man makes good money because he worked hard in life with nobody giving him nothing. Know the real Ty Rhame before you judge him I wonder whom has been trying to set him up.  you better  this fight is on and Ty want quit and God will prevail in this mess that our own government creates by trying to take a mans hard work and turn it against him.Ty is not a crook and this FBI mess will surely be cleaned up. Anyone can accuse another of wrong doing its done everyday Look at Clinton and what she done do you see her in jail in fact the FbI dropped charges than doing presidentcy run for office I pray Thrump cleans out some of these judges and FbI folks in Atlanta because from what I read something really stinks and other  folks smell it to I mean Look at Washington Dc congress Bad stink up there.I hope you people wake up nobody is safe if you work and work hard in life. I don't believe onething they are Saying About Mr Rhames people will tell all kinds of lies to save their own ass just so they don't go to jail. I think Ty needs to get his lawers to reseach on companys and small business and the lives they have ruined over the years I believe evidents can just be created because others are jealous of a man i pray for Ty and all others whom have been accused  unjustly I pray the rathe of God will Help them all/

wjones7229

Back to top Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Re: Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong.

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Tyatdi10

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Rhame, Bell and their cohorts shell-gamed their way to riches, fraudulent concealment, and paid people to pump currencies.  Pretty unsavory characters.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Ty Rhame, Bell are unsavory, unethical, immoral and surely many of the charges are legit.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Ty Rhames not guilty

Post by wjones7229 Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Ty Rhames still has done nothing wrong some people have a 500 pound mouth and don't know what they are saying. It is not agaist the law to sell Dinar . If senators and other government folks can sell their Dinar than why cant we. Hell if I worked as hard as Ty has and done the things he has done to invest in America to give people Jobs to folks here . I think the FBI and others need to be looking deeper into Washington they just might find out where the true stealing from the people of the usa. all Ty done was invest and make money jealousy by others because Ty is a great man and knows how to lead. Ty is a leader he needs to apply for a job with Mr Trump I bet he could help out in Dc and get rid of the rats and scum up there.And some of the wrong doing of the the FBI interns that sure don't know their Jobs or go out of bounds to ruin PEOPLE. SO say what you will Ty Rhames want get jail time you will see have a great day all you nonbelivers God will lift him up .TY Rhames go see Mr Trump and have a sit down with him God Bless you my Brother.
                                                                                                                                       Wayne

wjones7229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:18 am

The allegations in the indictment were fraud and money laundering.  Those things are illegal.  Sure, banks have sold dinar and currency exchangers have sold it with no repercussions, but in those cases there was no fraud because there was no hype or misleading sales pitch.  They were simply providing a service for people who wanted the currency.  What Sterling allegedly did was pay a dinar pumper to lie about his "intel" to make people think they needed to buy dinar immediately.  That's fraud.  If it's true, they'll be convicted.  I'd say there's a 95% chance at this point that Ty, James, Frank, and TerryK will all be convicted.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Not Guilty

Post by wjones7229 Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 am

The truth will come out but not the results the FBI are trying to Emply it go's right back to what our government will take from us . If I had took all the money I made and never put it in a bank and for some reason the FBI came to my house and found it guess what they would take it , and say I was doing something unlawful to have all that money in my house. If you trust our government than boy you are in trouble and I say Ty will prove he did nothing wrong. Lets say you go buy anew car and you get pulled over by the police and they checkout and search your car and find drugs in trunk . Well you know its not yours I bet you going to jail for something you knew nothing about. All of you can accuse Ty but do you really know he did what the government said he did no one knows for sure its hear say from the start . We are praying for you Ty be blessed my Brother.

wjones7229

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Just go read the indictment that contains the emails between Ty and his partners where they admit they KNOW they are guilty and talk about not wanting to go to jail over this.  Sterling was pumping and promoting the RV, which is an impossible event and they knew that.

Last edited by jrg on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:50 pm

Link:

https://www.docdroid.net/132iq/doc-2-6-9-2015-amended-complaint.pdf.html#page=15

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:08 pm

wjones7229 wrote:The truth will come out but not the results the FBI are trying to Emply it go's right back to what our government will take from us . If I had took all the money I made and never put it in a bank and for some reason the FBI came to my house and found it guess what they would take it , and say I was doing something unlawful to have all that money in my house. If you trust our government than boy you are in trouble and I say Ty will prove he did nothing wrong. Lets say you go buy anew car and you get pulled over by the police and they checkout and search your car and find drugs in trunk . Well you know its not yours I bet you going to jail for something you knew nothing about. All of you can accuse Ty but do you really know he did what the government said he did no one knows for sure its hear say from the start . We are praying for you Ty be blessed my Brother.

Fraudulent concealment AND fraudulent inducement are low-bar charges that are easily proven.  I'm guessing you purchased contracts on lay-away currency from Sterling, else you wouldn't be so protective.  For the record, they'll be brought up on charges for violating FTC regs on futures contracts as well.  So, do continue to pray for the man, that he comes to a penitent state.  He conned millions out of people.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:02 am

A federal jury in the Northern District of Georgia found Tyson "Ty" Rhame guilty on 11 of 13 counts Wednesday following a five-week trial.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t77025-dinar-co-owner-of-bbt-headquarters-guilty-in-money-laundering-scheme-conviction-could-mean-forfeiture-for-the-building#339102

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sterling and Ty Rhame did nothing wrong. Empty Sterling

Post by Leliu5th Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Sterling Currency Group, LLC’s Response to United States Attorney’s Charges

February 22, 2016

Statement by Sterling Currency Group, LLC regarding charges brought by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia. 
In June 2015, the United States Attorney's office for the Northern District of Georgia obtained search warrants and filed a civil forfeiture complaint as part of an investigation into Sterling and the Iraqi Dinar industry. Since then, Sterling provided evidence it believes demonstrated to the U.S. Attorney’s Office that the central factual allegations in the civil forfeiture complaint were inaccurate, and in some instances flatly false. Despite that, the U.S. Attorney’s Office has brought criminal charges against Sterling’s two owners and its chief operating officer.

From Sterling's perspective, these charges are without any merit. Sterling, a lawful business which sold a lawful product, was owned and operated by law-abiding and conscientious individuals, two of whom served extensively in the United States Armed Forces. These executives worked hard to ensure Sterling complied with all state and federal laws and regulations. This included investing enormous resources into its compliance program and maintaining extensive legal and other professional counsel to ensure it was fully compliant with all applicable laws.

Sterling and the named individuals strongly deny the U.S. Attorney’s charges and look forward to vigorously defending themselves throughout this process and at trial.

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 pm

14 Jan 19, 09:13 AM
Baxter
I just a got a letter from the Justice Dept concerning the DinarBanker case... their sentencing has now been rescheduled to May 8th... originally it was to be in Jan... then it went to March...now May..... also...letter says the office staff at the justice dept has been severely effected by the govt shutdown...

https://www3.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=3409822&boxtag=7w5qqk

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:44 am

I am keeping an eye on this situation, thank you for the update.

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:46 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sea ray 1 Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:53 pm

I  do  not know if they are guilty or not but I can say with  certainty whether  you are innocent or not if the gov is after you they will one way or another get you. they have  all the resources they need. just look at whats going on here in the us

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:34 pm

The gov will get you? But I thought Trump was going to drain the swamp. Oh, of course - he's the gubmint now as well, isn't he? Just as bad as all the previous ones...

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sea ray 1 Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:07 pm

ethel hows tony blair   maye and of course the good queen with all the scandals that have been hidden over decades

sea ray 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:19 pm

Don't think you want to go there, Jayzee.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 pm

I support the POTUS 100% I am a DAV=Disabled Veteran

Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:51 am

sea ray 1 wrote:ethel hows tony blair   maye and of course the good queen with all the scandals that have been hidden over decades

Yes - I agree with you totally there! ayestu

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum