Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions

5 posters

Go down

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions Empty Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 pm

3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions Law-1063249_1280

7 hours ago

By Becca J. G. Godwin, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Atlanta-area men who made millions by selling foreign currencies have been convicted on charges they schemed to defraud investors, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

Sterling Currency Group co-owners Tyson Rhame and James Shaw and Sterling COO Frank Bell were convicted of mail and wire fraud conspiracy and multiple counts of mail and wire fraud. Rhame and Bell were also convicted of making false statements to federal law enforcement agents.

The men were convicted by a federal jury following a five-week trial.

Evidence showed the defendants made investors believe they would get rich by investing in the Iraqi dinar because it was about to revalue. Such a revaluation did not come.

Sterling grossed more than $600 million in revenue from the sale of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies, while Rhame and Shaw received more than $180 million in distributions between 2010 and 2015, a news release said.

Records showed Rhame and Shaw had mansions, luxury cars and property along the Florida panhandle. According to emails cited in a complaint in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, the men knew they were committing a crime.

“We are risking serious jail time as promoters of a Ponzi scheme…” James Shaw wrote Rhame in a 2010 email. Shaw also said in the email that his wife had been “very nervous” and “crying” because “she knows we are running an illegal operation.”

Rhame, 53, and Shaw, 55, both of Atlanta, and Bell, 55, of Decatur, were acquitted of money laundering charges. A fourth defendant, Terrence Keller, was acquitted of all charges at trial.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/atlanta-men-convicted-iraqi-currency-scheme-that-made-millions/TnZKdwcZ3sknlU4XRkvcGN/

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions Empty Re: Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions

Post by GirlBye Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:32 am

By no means am I saying they aren't guilty. However I think it is very coincidental that they were finally convicted when the Dinar is at the closest its ever been  to raising in value.

Its enough to make people panic and sell or toss their Dinar.  Its really interesting....The timing....  waiting
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions Empty Re: Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:58 am

Trial date set for co-owner of BB&T headquarters in money laundering case

By Richard Craver Winston-Salem Journal
    Jul 2, 2018

The starting date has been set again for a federal criminal trial against four defendants, one with a link to BB&T Corp.’s headquarters in Winston-Salem.

Tyson “Ty” Rhame and three other investors were indicted Feb. 10, 2016, by a federal grand jury in Georgia. They are accused of leading an international money laundering scheme.

The trial is scheduled to begin Sept. 4 in the Northern District of Georgia. It initially was set for April 2017, only for the defendants to be approved for a delay.

The trial date is the only case update that has been made public. All case documents have been sealed by the federal judge since April 13.

Rhame is co-owner with Ray Gee in BB&T Financial Center. Gee and Rhame paid $60 million for the building in December 2014, nearly $26 million more than its tax value. The BB&T building is listed as a potential forfeiture target for the U.S. government if Rhame is convicted.

Rhame is the founder of Sterling Currency Group LLC of Atlanta, which had been listed among the nation’s largest sellers of Iraq’s currency, the dinar. The other defendants are James Shaw, a co-owner of Sterling; chief operating officer Frank Bell; and Terrence Keller, an alleged paid promoter of Sterling.

Rhame, Shaw, Bell and Keller are each charged with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, as well as several counts of mail fraud and wire fraud. Rhame and Shaw are charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and 12 counts of money laundering. According to the indictment, at least $19.9 million was laundered through 24 accounts.

BB&T has had no comment on the indictment of Rhame.

BB&T spokesman David White has pointed to a statement from Gee attorney Reg Hamel, who said the indictment “won’t in any way affect the short-term or long-term operation” of the building. Gee, a Charlotte investor, is not involved in the case.

Federal prosecutors said in a June 2015 complaint that Sterling is built on what they describe as a scam to defraud investors hoping to cash in on a “revaluation” of the currency.

The idea that the currency will be “revalued,” resulting in a sharp rise in its worth, “has spread throughout the internet and is promoted by a variety of internet blogs and individuals who hold themselves out to be currency experts” the complaint says.

“The indictment alleges that Keller, Rhame, Shaw and Bell knew and believed that representations concerning an imminent reevaluation of the Iraqi dinar, particularly claims that the information came from one or more supposed high-level confidential sources, would boost sales for Sterling,” according to the U.S. Attorney’s office.

According to the indictment, between 2010 and June 2015, Sterling grossed more than $600 million in revenue from the sale of the Iraqi dinar and other currencies. During the same period, Rhame and Shaw received more than $180 million in distributions from Sterling.

According to the indictment, at least $19.9 million was laundered through 24 accounts. Officials also flagged another $22,643 in 10 accounts for wire and mail fraud.

https://www.journalnow.com/news/local/trial-date-set-for-co-owner-of-bb-t-headquarters/article_4d077140-cdd5-5e47-8069-f1e8768e9027.html

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:14 pm

GirlBye wrote:By no means am I saying they aren't guilty. However I think it is very coincidental that they were finally convicted when the Dinar is at the closest its ever been  to raising in value.

Its enough to make people panic and sell or toss their Dinar.  Its really interesting....The timing....  waiting

Sorry, maybe I missed something, what do you mean "raising in value"?  The Iraqi Dinar has done nothing but lose value since, what, about 2010?  Who said it's raising in value?  Usually the same people getting paid to promote it, just saying.

Iraqi Dinar Revaluation-Questions & Answers from Greg Hall on Vimeo.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:36 pm

GREAT NEWS!!!
now they must go after ALL these SOB"s Okie included and lock up their sorry asses!!
ayestu jump Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions 1656125192

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:23 am

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions Scree119

Sterling Currency Group Trial Update: 3 Atlanta men convicted in Iraqi currency scheme that made millions 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum