Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building

2 posters

Go down

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Empty DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building

Post by GirlBye Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:27 pm

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building 5bc63ad8c783b.image

The co-owner of the BB&T Financial Center property in downtown Winston-Salem has been convicted of mail and wire fraud conspiracy, as well as multiple counts of mail and wire fraud.
A federal jury in the Northern District of Georgia found Tyson "Ty" Rhame guilty on 11 of 13 counts Wednesday following a five-week trial.
The BB&T building has been listed as a potential forfeiture target for the U.S. government if Rhame was convicted. U.S. attorneys could not be reached for immediate comment on whether the BB&T building remains in jeopardy.

Rhame, 53, has shared ownership in the BB&T headquarters building with Charlotte investor Ray Gee. Gee, who is not involved in the case, could not be reached for immediate comment.
Gee and Rhame paid $60 million for the building in December 2014, nearly $26 million more than its tax value.
BB&T spokesman David White has pointed to a statement from Gee attorney Reg Hamel, who said the indictment “won’t in any way affect the short-term or long-term operation” of the building.
On Tuesday, White said "we wouldn’t have anything to add to the story."
Also convicted were Frank Bell and James Shaw.
Rhame served as founder of Sterling Currency Group LLC of Atlanta, which had been listed among the nation’s largest sellers of Iraq’s currency, the dinar.
Shaw, 55, was a co-owner of Sterling and Bell, 55, served as chief operating officer. Defendant Terrence Keller, an alleged paid promoter of Sterling, was acquitted of all charges at trial.

Rhame and Bell also were convicted of making false statements to federal law enforcement agents. The jury acquitted the defendants of money laundering charges.
These executives engaged in a lengthy campaign to defraud investors by spreading lies about the investment potential of the Iraqi dinar,” acting U.S. attorney Kurt Erskine said in a statement.

https://www.journalnow.com/business/co-owner-of-bb-t-headquarters-guilty-in-money-laundering/article_25290985-d127-59eb-8c69-092902c9a921.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Empty Re: DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:54 pm

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Ty-banner

Dan and TNT Tony had Ty on their call years ago.

Dinar Guru listed them as # 1.

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Top-dinar-guru-ty-rhame-296x300

The IQDTEAM had Ty on their call.

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Iqd-team-connection-ty-rhame-dinar-banker-sterling-currency-group-644x404

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Iqd-team-ty-rhame-2011-twitter-644x314

Frank was/is a member at the TNT forum.

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Tnt-dinar-frank-bell-sterling-currency-group

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Tyatdi10

Aren't those prices amazing?

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Spring10

Everybody remember those promo codes on all the Gurus websites?

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building Scree118

DINAR: Co-owner of BB&T headquarters guilty in money laundering scheme; conviction could mean forfeiture for the building 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum