Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD

+37
fs747623
rosienogg
saneal67
perrin
copperkettle
freeway2
RoseRedTyler
jda@lfminternational.net
utjdd
gmahunni
Gwaithfoed3
free@thepump
Rich Queen
AZhombre
peter3
richardgorv
Brysonite
mkmrmny
jcole
Mowgli
DLWard
DrMaDD
FoxyRoxy
Tlcjones11
Ronn
txchick
DesertPete
Captsalt
BobW
SEBtopdog
letmar321
roggiebb
PPR
FreedomUSA
RickeyT
czinser
shakes4life
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Re: DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
DrMaDD wrote:I'm curious to understand what beliefs you are talking about, please enlighten me.

Well, here is just one place you can find some of Ron Paul's libertarian ideology. I consider myself more of a libertarian than a Republican, but I am much more conservative than Mr. Paul, and IMO and based upon what I know about him, he won't find enough support to win the GOP nomination.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article8169_Ron_Paul_IS_WRONG.html

Topic: Ron Paul
Ron Paul IS WRONG
Ron Paul is wrong in his policies, and is wrong for America.by Sarge Friday
(conservative)
Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ron Paul's refrain is that he is in fact the real conservative. This is far, correction, tremendously far from the truth. Ron Paul is an extremist, and a phony conservative. People get the false idea that libertarians like Dr. Paul are the same as conservatives. Though conservatives and libertarians do oppose collectivism, this is the only appreciable similarity between the two ideologies. Simply put, Ron Paul is not a conservative, and he is wrong. In this, I will discuss three ways in which Dr. Paul is wrong for America.

First, Ron Paul's foreign policy is a textbook example of the naive Jeffersonian school of thought. This school teaches that America must be aloof from the world stage and not "seek an empire", (e.g. Ron Paul's opposition to the War in Iraq). Tell me, how is defending yourself from crazed Jihadists bent on global chaos, "seeking an empire"? In the real world, we call it defending against wanton aggression.

Oh, but Dr. Paul goes further to assert that it is America's fault for the War on Terror and not the Jihadists. He continually cites our involvement in the region from support of Israel, to troops in Saudi Arabia, and our bombing Saddam Hussein back in the 90's. First off, does not Israel have a right to exist and defend itself from terrorists like Hamas and Fatah who want to push the Jews back into the sea? Obviously Dr. Paul doesn't think so. He was the only member of Congress to vote against a resolution condemning Palestinian rocket attacks against Israeli civilians.[1] Can't we all get together on condemning senseless violence against unarmed non-combatants? On the subject of Saudi Arabia, who was it that asked us to be there in the first place? Oh, right the Saudis themselves. And, how can anyone justify sitting idly by while Saddam Hussein tries to build a nuclear weapon? Hussein was a deranged menace, but let's not attack him right? It amazes me that Ron Paul will condemn any action at all against someone as evil as Saddam Hussein, but will not lift a finger to aid Israel, the only stable democracy in the Middle East.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is naive. He thinks that if we just ignore the terrorist threat and "come home America" (hmmmthat line seems awfully familiar), then the threat will disappear. Well, thank God, that Ron Paul has a magic wand and pixy dust to wave away America's national security problems.

Speaking of "pixy dust". Ron Paul's position on the War on Drugs is sheer lunacy. He wants us to give up on the War on Drugs and thinks that it is a lost cause. Perhaps there is a concept that Dr. Paul does not fully comprehend: that in a war, any war from Baghdad to Berkeley, there is "no substitute for victory". He doesn't get this fundamental, common sense principle in foreign policy, so why should we really expect him to understand the same concept applied to the War on Drugs? My question to Doctor Paul is: if we surrender in the War on Drugs then what is our alternative solution? Is it legalization? Is it rehabilitation?

Now, the Cheech and Chong fan club is going to hate me for saying this (which if you tick them off is really a sign you're doing something right), but neither rehabilitation nor legalization will solve the drug problem in America. Rehabilitation will weaken us, cripple law enforcement, and send a message to the drug cartels and kingpins that we have gone soft. People will also be more inclined to use drugs because now there are fewer penalties. It is almost like saying that murders would go down if we started murder rehabilitation.

Legalization, on the other hand, is not merely a joke but a dangerous idea. Think of the degradation of society if we allow this. If every teenager can get drugs cheap and legal, think of the consequences of an entire generation that is high. Legalization proponents say that they will "tax" it, but I think they are either stupid or lying. It is interesting to note that the same people who call taxation "theft" and abhor cigarette taxes are the same that support drug legalization.

The Swedish Army did a study involving 50,000 recruits. Those who at 18 admitted to regular use of cannabis were 6 times more likely to develop Schizophrenia in the next 15 years.[2] Yeah, that's exactly what we need: an entire generation of schizophrenic Americans who are stoned when showing up at school, work, home, and the ballot box. Tell me, is this what Doctor Paul wants?

The last issue I want to discuss is the people that Ron Paul keeps company with. I judge a man by the people he associates with. Why? For one thing it makes me wonder whether that person shares the same beliefs that his friends do. Also, how can you claim to be a man worthy of the Presidency, when you don't even display the character and discernment to denounce bad people?

Ron Paul either seeks the support of extremists, or fails to denounce them. I do not believe that Dr. Paul is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. But, he does have a cozy relationship with "truthers" like Jesse Ventura and the John Birch Society. The John Birch Society was such an extremist group that in the 1960's William F. Buckley, Jr. and Barry Goldwater wrote them out of the conservative movement. Ron Paul has even received the endorsement of neo-Nazi skinheads and Ku Klux Klansmen![3] I'd like to know where is the repudiation of these racist, seditious, and treasonous organizations and people? If Ron Paul wants to be President of the United States, then he should first condemn those who call for the destruction of the very Constitution that he claims to cherish. And he should condemn the kooks who think that our own government (which Dr. Paul is a member of) would seriously "set up" the 9/11 attacks. To believe that "9/11 was an inside job" is insane and darn near treasonous. And, if Ron Paul truly loves this country, then he should condemn any of his supporters who hate this country.

In 1980, the KKK endorsed Ronald Reagan. Did Reagan receive it? Did he hide behind some lame excuse like, "I can't choose my supporters"? NO. Ronald Reagan publicly denounced the Klan and what they stood for. Ronald Reagan was a man of character and a giant. Ron Paul is just a small individual who can't fill a tenth of Reagan's shoes.

Ron Paul is wrong on foreign policy, drug policy, and in regard to his associations. I am glad that there are enough right-thinking Americans and Republicans out there to repudiate extremists and fringe candidates like Ron Paul. Let's set the record straight: Ron Paul is no conservative and no real Republican. He is, in my mind, no different from the RINOs and even the liberal Democrats. America will rue the day that Ron "Paul-icies" are ever enacted.

He believes in the Constitution....if you can't handle that then you are in the wrong country....maybe try Cuba or Venezuela for starters...I'm sure they would love you over there.....FREEDOM and LIBERTY is what we are lacking because the globalist are shredding our Constitution....time to quit putting out MISINFORMATION about RP.....try reading his books then maybe you will understand him better.....what you have written above is a lot of regurgitated PROPAGANDA that could NOT be further from the truth! GET informed!

shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Re: DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Can Ron Paul Really Be Right About Everything?
Submitted by Tom Mullen on Wed, 06/29/2011 - 11:06
in
2 votes
+
Vote up!
-
Vote down!

I was in Jacksonville last Friday for an event called “Ron Paul on the River.” The Republican presidential candidate was supposed to speak there, but had to cancel at the last minute due to a Libya vote in the House scheduled on short notice. While it was disappointing that the congressman would not appear, the keynote speaker that appeared in his place was well worth the trip.

Doug Wead is a self-confessed former member of the Establishment. In addition to being a best-selling author and world-renowned speaker, Wead has worked as a special advisor to President George H.W. Bush and on the campaign of George W. Bush. According to Wikipedia, Time magazine called Wead “an insider in the Bush family orbit.”

A good portion of Wead’s speech in Jacksonville focused on issues on which he had formerly disagreed with Paul. At one point, he made the startling statement, “but now I agree with him on everything.” He encouraged Paul supporters to persevere through the difficulties of supporting an anti-Establishment candidate and to remember that “logic and the truth are on your side.”

It is not fashionable to admit that you agree with someone “on everything.” To say that you do is to invite the accusation of belonging to a personality cult whose members blindly follow their leader no matter what position he takes. Indeed, this criticism is leveled at Paul’s grassroots supporters, who are called “Paulites” by detractors, implying that they have a pseudo-religious devotion to Paul rather than informed positions on the issues.

In modern American political thought, where only the results of political action are considered rather than the rights of the parties involved, it is not considered reasonable to agree with anyone 100% of the time. For someone like Wead, whose living depends upon his credibility as an expert on those things he writes and speaks about, there is a certain amount of risk in making this statement. Yet he did it in Jacksonville without hesitation, emphasizing the words “on everything” to ensure that no one missed the point.

This immediately struck me, because it was the second time in as many weeks that I had heard a statement like this from someone who had something to lose by saying it. Appearing on The O’Reilly Factor, John Stossel answered O’Reilly’s assertion that Ron Paul hadn’t won the New Hampshire debate by saying, “But he’s right about everything and you’re wrong.” O’Reilly retorted, “Everything?” Stossel repeated, “Everything.” When O’Reilly pressed yet again with the same question, Stossel finally backed up to “Just about everything.”

Stossel is a television journalist, so credibility is arguably even more important to his living than it is to Wead’s. That is not all the two have in common. Stossel also admits that he regrets much of the first 20 years of his career when he attacked the free enterprise system and championed increased government regulation over business. Like Wead, Stossel was a member of the Establishment, albeit from the other side of its aisle. Now, despite the risk to his credibility, he says that Ron Paul is right about everything.

So is this some sort of quasi-religious devotion? Are Paul’s followers simply caught up in a mass hysteria over someone who is likeable and has demonstrated his integrity for so long that they abandon their reason to avoid critical examination of his positions? Isn’t it impossible for an intelligent person to agree with someone on everything?

The answer to all three of these questions is “no.” In fact, contrary to what conventional wisdom tells us, it is actually illogical to agree with Paul on some things and not others.[1] As I’ve said before, Paul is simply applying the central libertarian axiom to each issue. As long as he applies the axiom properly and does not make an error of logic, he is going to come out with a position that is consistent with libertarianism 100% of the time.

For those in the grip of this “conventional wisdom” that has led us to the brink of societal collapse, Paul’s answers are anything but consistent. On economic policy, he seems like a hardcore conservative, surpassing all other Republicans in his zeal to eliminate regulation and taxes. On foreign policy and social issues, he seems to be some sort of lefty hippie, arguing to legalize all drugs, allow homosexuals to marry if they wish to (he wants government out of marriage even at the state level), and to immediately order home every soldier stationed on a foreign base.

Those just learning about libertarianism might conclude that it is some sort of “compromise” between conservatism and progressivism/liberalism. This is untrue. Libertarianism evaluates political issues from a completely different perspective than either mainstream political philosophy. Sometimes, conservatives happen to agree with libertarians, but for different reasons. Sometimes, the same is true for progressives/liberals. Libertarians care not for who agrees/disagrees. They follow one simple principle and let the chips fall where they may.

Walter Block sums this up best in terms of understanding how libertarians like Paul formulate their positions.

“This is because libertarianism is solely a political philosophy. It asks one and only one question: Under what conditions is the use of violence justified? And it gives one and only one answer: violence can be used only in response, or reaction to, a prior violation of private property rights.”

In order to understand Ron Paul’s platform, there are two conclusions one must reach. The first is that libertarians are correct that violence is only justified in response or reaction to a prior violation of private property rights. Block does not limit the definition of “private property” to land ownership or even physical property in general. Instead, property includes all of one’s life, liberty, and justly acquired possessions. So, any murder, assault, theft, fraud, or coercion would be violation of a private property right. Based upon that understanding, ask anyone if they agree that violence should never be initiated, but instead only used in defense, and you will almost always get agreement. So far, so good.

The second thing that one must conclude in order to understand Ron Paul is that all government action is violent action. This is where it gets difficult for conservatives and liberals alike. While it is easy to see the government’s use of its military as an act of violence, it is harder for people to see that other government activities represent violence. How could providing healthcare, ensuring workplace safety, or licensing barbers be violent acts?

This is the great truth that hides in plain site under every human being’s nose. In order to recognize it, one must disengage the deep, emotional attachments that almost everyone has developed to some or all government activity. Once you get someone to that point and they are truly ready to reason, they will come to the libertarian conclusion every time. To the genuinely interested and rational person, only one question is necessary:

“What if you do not cooperate?”

I cannot count how many times I have asked this question and received in response a stare - not a blank stare, but a thoughtful one. You can see the wheels turning. Sometimes they will begin to speak, then stop themselves while they think some more. They are looking for a hole in the theory. They are unable to find one. They are genuinely interested in either proving or disproving your argument. By that time, you have won.

For those who do not immediately “see the light,” you can pick any government action and walk them through that reasoning process:

You: Suppose that I do not wish to participate in Medicare and withhold only that percentage of my payroll taxes that would otherwise go to fund it. In return, I agree not to make use of any of the Medicare benefits. What will happen to me?

Him/Her: You will be charged with income tax evasion.

You: What if I don’t answer the charge?

Him/Her: You will be arrested.

You: What if I do not agree to submit to the arrest?

Him/Her: You will be physically forced to submit.

You: And if I resist further?

Him/Her: (reluctantly) You will be killed.

You: So, you now agree that we are forced to participate in Medicare under the threat of violence, correct?

Him/Her: (Even more reluctantly) Yes.

You: Is there any government tax, law, or regulation that we are not similarly forced to participate in under the threat of violence? Are not all of these answers the same in relation to even the least significant government regulation, like a parking ticket?

Recall the final scenes in the 1999 movie, The Matrix. After Neo’s “resurrection,” he stands up to once again face the agents that had apparently killed him a moment before. However, when we see the matrix through Neo’s eyes, as he sees it now, the whole world is made up of lines of green code. Neo had been told early in the movie that the matrix is a computer-generated illusion. He heard it, but did not know it. He is now seeing that world as it really is for the first time. His mind has reasoned through and understood all of the implications of what Morpheus has told him. Once he truly understands, he is invincible.

This is a wonderful metaphor for the libertarian “conversion.” Once one has had the epiphany that all government action is violent action, there are only three choices. 1) You come to the same conclusions that Ron Paul does on every issue, 2) You disagree with Walter Block and conclude that it is morally justifiable to initiate violence against other people, or 3) You abandon logic and stop acknowledging reality. This is why Paul told the Today Show’s Matt Lauer that “economic liberty and personal liberty are one and the same and foreign policy that defends America and not police the world [sic] – that’s part of the package as well.”

Doug Wead, John Stossel, and millions of Paul’s supporters have had this revelation. This is why they agree with Paul without exception. They refuse to accept the other two choices available to them: to support the initiation of violence or to abandon logic and refuse to acknowledge reality. This is not fanaticism. It is the inevitable conclusion that one must come to if one employs logic and faces reality. That is why Doug Wead said, “logic and the truth are on your side.”

During his 2008 presidential campaign, Ron Paul lost the Washington state primaries by a considerable margin. However, he won big in Spokane. Why? Because that was the one part of Washington in which Paul’s campaign was able to schedule an appearance. During that campaign, Howard Stern remarked about his exposure to Paul’s message just as Wead, Stossel and millions of Paul supporters have: “I think I agreed with everything that dude just said.” Stern went on to say that he had never heard of Paul before and that it was a shame that the Republican Party was not taking him seriously.

Once a reasonable person hears the libertarian message, it is inevitable that they will not only agree, but agree completely and without exception. This is the antithesis of fanaticism. It is reason. It is recognizing the real world for what it truly is and applying logic to those observations. It is the consistent application to separate political issues of one undeniable principle, which can only lead to libertarian conclusions. It is actually illogical and fanatical to come to any others.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, the Establishment media had a strategy to combat this very troublesome dynamic: Don’t let the message be heard. That is no longer a viable strategy. Paul’s grassroots supporters have forced his platform into the mainstream. The media is simply unable to ignore Paul’s campaign this time around. The libertarian message will be heard. Whether or not Paul wins the presidency is secondary. Every day, more Americans are hearing the truth for the first time and its power is irresistible. The revolution is underway. Whether it takes a year, a decade, or longer, liberty is going to prevail.

Check out Tom Mullen’s book, A Return to Common Sense: Reawakening Liberty in the Inhabitants of America. Right Here!

© Thomas Mullen 2011

[1] This assumes that Paul continues to apply libertarian reasoning consistently. It is certainly possible to disagree with him if he misapplies the theory. There are also fine points of theory that libertarians would take Paul to task for, but not on his general positions on the domestic and foreign policy of the federal government.

http://www.dailypaul.com/169311/can-ron-paul-really-be-right-about-everything
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 pm

shakes4life wrote:

He believes in the Constitution....if you can't handle that then you are in the wrong country....maybe try Cuba or Venezuela for starters...I'm sure they would love you over there.....FREEDOM and LIBERTY is what we are lacking because the globalist are shredding our Constitution....time to quit putting out MISINFORMATION about RP.....try reading his books then maybe you will understand him better.....what you have written above is a lot of regurgitated PROPAGANDA that could NOT be further from the truth! GET informed![/quote]

Uh, let's see, here. You asked me to back up my statement. I did. You didn't like what I posted, so you attacked ME, PERSONALLY, a die-hard, true conservative. Facts are facts.

Are you sure you aren't actually representing the Alinsky bunch? Because your rants sure sound like it!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMaDD Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm

You know, I had written on everything to reply back, but whats the point.
It seems you cant teach an old dog new tricks....not one that's been brainwashed his/her whole life. Enjoy the false sense of reality you live in =]

Ron Paul or a bloody Revolution bigsmile

DrMaDD

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

You can call me "brainwashed" if you want to, but again, that is merely lashing out at me for saying something you don't want to hear.

What I'm saying is that this country is not READY for a hard-core libertarian such as Ron Paul. There is no way that he will be the GOP nominee. Libertarianism is only recently coming into the light in this country, and it will take time for the general public to become familiar with it and maybe even someday embrace it. But it will not be during this election period.

Anybody who beats Obama will need to have the independent vote. IMO, Ron Paul has no chance of garnering the independent vote.

Disagree with me all you want, attack me all you want, I really don't care. To me, anybody who really believes that Ron Paul can beat Obama is totally delusional.

That said, I would LOVE to be proven wrong, because I want Obama out as badly as you do!!!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:58 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

He believes in the Constitution....if you can't handle that then you are in the wrong country....maybe try Cuba or Venezuela for starters...I'm sure they would love you over there.....FREEDOM and LIBERTY is what we are lacking because the globalist are shredding our Constitution....time to quit putting out MISINFORMATION about RP.....try reading his books then maybe you will understand him better.....what you have written above is a lot of regurgitated PROPAGANDA that could NOT be further from the truth! GET informed!

Uh, let's see, here. You asked me to back up my statement. I did. You didn't like what I posted, so you attacked ME, PERSONALLY, a die-hard, true conservative. Facts are facts.

Are you sure you aren't actually representing the Alinsky bunch? Because your rants sure sound like it!
[/quote]

You have NO facts....only attacks on RP....can you explain what an Isolationist is....it is NOT Ron Paul so STOP with the nonsense....here is who RP is.....get informed and stop telling folks lies that you think are facts....his message is one of FREEDOM and rule of law....the Constitution....you apparently don't like the Constitution and I was just pointing out that you might like other countries who don't like Constitutions either.....sometimes the TRUTH hurts.....READ HIS BOOKS and you may learn something....

Who Is Ron Paul?
in

Congressman Ron Paul of Texas enjoys a national reputation as the premier advocate for liberty in politics today. Dr. Paul is the leading spokesman in Washington for limited constitutional government, low taxes, free markets, and a return to sound monetary policies based on commodity-backed currency. He is known among both his colleagues in Congress and his constituents for his consistent voting record in the House of Representatives: Dr. Paul never votes for legislation unless the proposed measure is expressly authorized by the Constitution. In the words of former Treasury Secretary William Simon, Dr. Paul is the "one exception to the Gang of 535" on Capitol Hill.

Ron Paul was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Gettysburg College and the Duke University School of Medicine, before proudly serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force during the 1960s. He and his wife Carol moved to Texas in 1968, where he began his medical practice in Brazoria County. As a specialist in obstetrics/gynecology, Dr. Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies! He and Carol, who reside in Lake Jackson, Texas, are the proud parents of five children and have seventeen grandchildren.

While serving in Congress during the late 1970s and early 1980s, Dr. Paul's limited-government ideals were not popular in Washington. He served on the House Banking committee, where he was a strong advocate for sound monetary policy and an outspoken critic of the Federal Reserve's inflationary measures. He also was a key member of the Gold Commission, advocating a return to a gold standard for our currency. He was an unwavering advocate of pro-life and pro-family values. Dr. Paul consistently voted to lower or abolish federal taxes, spending, and regulation, and used his House seat to actively promote the return of government to its proper constitutional levels. In 1984, he voluntarily relinquished his House seat and returned to his medical practice.

Dr. Paul returned to Congress in 1997 to represent the 14th Congressional district of Texas. He serves on the House Financial Services Committee, the International Relations committee, and the Joint Economic Committee. On the Financial Services Committee, Rep. Paul serves as the vice-chairman of the Oversight and Investigations subcommittee. He continues to advocate a dramatic reduction in the size of the federal government and a return to constitutional principles.

Dr. Paul is the author of several books, including The Revolution: A Manifesto, Pillars of Prosperity, The Case for Gold, and A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship. He has been a distinguished counselor to the Ludwig von Mises Institute, and is widely quoted by scholars and writers in the fields of monetary policy, banking, and political economy. He has received many awards and honors during his career in Congress, from organizations such as the National Taxpayers Union, Citizens Against Government Waste, the Council for a Competitive Economy, Young Americans for Freedom, and countless others.

Dr. Paul's consistent voting record prompted one Congressman to comment that "Ron Paul personifies the Founding Fathers' ideal of the citizen-statesman. He makes it clear that his principles will never be compromised, and they never are." Another Congresswoman added that "There are few people in public life who, through thick and thin, rain or shine, stick to their principles. Ron Paul is one of those few."
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

DrMaDD wrote:You know, I had written on everything to reply back, but whats the point.
It seems you cant teach an old dog new tricks....not one that's been brainwashed his/her whole life. Enjoy the false sense of reality you live in =]

Ron Paul or a bloody Revolution bigsmile

Exactly....these folks who don't support the Constitution and Ron Paul have been so brainwashed by the PROPAGANDA boob tube that they don't know any better.......Go Ron Paul.....2012 victory at hand!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:23 pm

I don't know why y'all feel that you have to convince ME on this subject. It's the rest of America that you have to worry about, and I gave my opinion about the political temperature out there. If you don't like my opinion, that's your prerogative, but you have nothing to gain by bashing me for it. I've arrived at my own opinions based on my own homework and having drawn my own conclusions as a result.

I vehemently disagree with some of RC's fundamental beliefs. However, if, on the outside chance, Ron Paul DOES win the nomination, I will support him.

So why does that make me the "bad guy"???????

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Foxy you cant Argue with those who are bellicose

Post by FreedomUSA Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Roxy, I for one thank you for your sharing what you did.

It is unfortunate that there are those that while they speak of their candidate as the ONLY ONE THAT WILL SAVE AMERICA (as Rep. Paul is a strict the Constitutionalist) do not by their actions and posts show they believe you and I have a right to our thoughts and beliefs. For through their pecksniffian, bellicose and churlish dialogue. They have shown themselves to be nothing more than ninnyhammer's by being perjorative in their superbious retorts to your and others differing facts or points of view!

In other words unless you believe as they do you are deceived. That sounds very similar to what those who support BHO do.

Again, Roxy thank you for sharing your item regarding Rep. Ron Paul it was informative and factual.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
John Adams

FreedomUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 pm

FreedomUSA wrote:

Again, Roxy thank you for sharing your item regarding Rep. Ron Paul it was informative and factual.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
John Adams

Thank you! The MSM (obviously) won't support Ron Paul, the mainstream alternative media don't favor him, the Tea Party won't support him, and he'll get very little support from the independents. So where will he find enough votes to beat Omama???

To me, it's just common sense.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Where will he find enough votes?

Post by FreedomUSA Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Plain and simple he won't!

And all the name calling from those who fanatically support him and attack those who don't won't change that fact.

That's why we must choose someone who can. And I believe that Gov. Perry with either Marco Rubio or Michelle Bachmann as vice presidential running mates can and will defeat PBHO!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
Benjamin Franklin

FreedomUSA

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty This in from info wars on Perry

Post by mkmrmny Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 pm

This in from info wars on Perry

I'm new so I cannot post links, but on Youtube search

Rick Perry Hurt Little Girls! (It's from Info wars concerning vaccines)

mkmrmny

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Again \, I heard this in prayer. Some things are true whether we believe or not.

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMaDD Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm

All politics is.......is professional BSing.
I don't like Obama....I didn't like bush.....
but electing another puppet like Rick Perry is rather foolhardy.
That's even if the electoral vote isn't corrupt, But I'd bet money that it is.
I respect your views. I just don't think you guys understand how far the roots
of corruption is in the country. I'm sorry if it seems i insulted you.
Whatever happens...I'm sure it'll all be played out by those who control it.
I wish you guys a goodnight =]

DrMaDD

Back to top Go down

Post by richardgorv Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 am

What a waste of a post. You can do better, than this. I hope you do better next time. Or, don't waste our time..

richardgorv

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 am

richardgorv wrote:What a waste of a post. You can do better, than this. I hope you do better next time. Or, don't waste our time..

No post is a "waste" if it encourages healthy conversation/debate and the ability to learn something. If you feel your time was wasted, then why did you bother to take the time to read it, let alone post a response? And who is the "our" time that was wasted? Got a mouse in your pocket?????

Just wondering...
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty '

Post by peter3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 am

'
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AZhombre Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:35 am

FoxyRoxy, you Rock! 'Nuff Said!
AZhombre
AZhombre

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 am

wrote:This in from info wars on Perry

Here ya go . . . Rick Perry is dangerous and NOT to be trusted : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSBXSdoYqvk -

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:33 am

I AGREE. ON ALL OF THIS, I BELIEVE WE SHOULD DEFFINATELY DO OUR HOMEWORK. THROUGH OUT HISTORY, WE'VE HAD PRESIDENTS THAT DO GOOD AND BAD THINGS.

GIVING ANY ONE PERSON THAT MUCH POWER, IS ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE MASSIVE EFFECTS ON US ALL. THOSE EFFECTS WILL BUILD UP AND WILL TEAR DOWN.
IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHICH POINT OF VIEW YOU HAVE ON A PARTICULAR SUBJECT.

WE TRULY NEED TO PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR GUIDANCE; FOR DIRECTION IN ELECTING ANY OFFICAL, WHOSE DESISIONS WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF FUTURE GENERATIONS.

I'VE READ EVERY ONE OF THESE POST; AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE VERY VALID POINTS. THAT GOES TO SHOW, THAT WE ALL PRECEIVE THINGS DIFFERENTLY. THAT'S OK, BUT WHAT WE HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND THRU ALL THIS IS:

WHAT WILL WE TAKE AND WHAT WONT WE TAKE. NO ONE PERSON IS GOING TO BE OUR SAVIOR, THAT'S GODS JOB.

EVERY PRESIDENT, (FOR THE MOST PART) HAS HAD AND DO HAVE MAJOR SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSET.

MANY HAVE THEIR OWN IDEALS, AGENDAS, VALUES, MORALS AND WAYS ON HOW THEY FEEL THOSE THINGS SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT.

IT SEEMS TO GET HARDER AND HARDER FOR US TO TELL THE TRUE AND SINCERE, GOOD ONES FROM THE SELF SERVING, MANIPULATIVE BAD ONES.

I SAID ALL THAT, TO SAY THIS; "WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, WE SHOULD ASK THE ONE WHO KNOWS THE BEGINNING THRU THE END". HE SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL. NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM HIM.

I PRAY THAT WE SEEK AND ASK JESUS CHRIST TO SEND A MAN (PERSON) THAT TRULY LOVES JESUS AND WANTS TO PLEASE HIM. FOR WE KNOW THAT A PERSON WHO TRULY LOVES JESUS, WILL TRY TO MAKE GOOD SOUND DECISIONS FOR THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S PEOPLE.

JUST REMEMBER THOUGH; NO HUMANBEING IS PERFECT.

GOD BLESS US ALL, IN JESUS NAME :study: :king: :queen:

DrMaDD wrote:All politics is.......is professional BSing.
free@thepump
free@thepump

http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:48 am

roggiebb wrote:I Live in Texas and Ricky baby is the best gov we have ever had and you are a fool if you really believe the garbage you are spouting. I think you must be an O man afraid of the truth so LIES are your game

Sorry to break it to ya, but the LAST two Presidents we had out of Texas raped us FAR worse than almost any other Presidents in US history. Don't take my word for it - do your own research, and wait until the announcements begin. And you might want to take a look at my post about NESARA - something both Bushes blocked by committing HEINOUS acts, all to line their pockets and control us. Oh yeah, there was another one as well - seen the interviews Caroline Kennedy released from her mother early about LBJ and his complicity in the assassination of JFK?? Look into it. I am HEATED about this!!! IT IS TIME WE AS AMERICANS REALIZED WHAT HORRIBLE CRIMES HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED AGAINST US!!!!! AND BY WHOM!!!

If you want to learn something, do yourself a favor, take 1 hour, and WATCH THIS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZ-DnDvlzw

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Freedom to Fascism

Post by Gwaithfoed3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 am

America - Freedom to Fascism (1/2) - Aaron Russo (2005)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMaQ1tSUm8&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qDoUUziIw&feature=related

Gwaithfoed3

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:I don't know why y'all feel that you have to convince ME on this subject. It's the rest of America that you have to worry about, and I gave my opinion about the political temperature out there. If you don't like my opinion, that's your prerogative, but you have nothing to gain by bashing me for it. I've arrived at my own opinions based on my own homework and having drawn my own conclusions as a result.

I vehemently disagree with some of RC's fundamental beliefs. However, if, on the outside chance, Ron Paul DOES win the nomination, I will support him.

So why does that make me the "bad guy"???????

No one said you were a bad guy.....what I said is you are misrepresenting Dr. Paul and his vision.....much of what you wrote is just saying things you hear in the LAME STREAM MEDIA which most of the time is false or a biased opinion from the one saying it.....I challenge you to read ALL of Dr. Paul's books and then you may understand why it is so-o-o-o important to support him and get him elected.....we have a country and a Constitution to save.....NO ONE running for PREZ currently is courageous and brilliant enough to tell you the truth and offer solutions.....watch this video....Dr. Paul is a genius.....he has been predicting this mess for quite some time now......

Ron Paul's 2002 Predictions Come True

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=joXJjfAfveA#at=41
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:You can call me "brainwashed" if you want to, but again, that is merely lashing out at me for saying something you don't want to hear.

What I'm saying is that this country is not READY for a hard-core libertarian such as Ron Paul. There is no way that he will be the GOP nominee. Libertarianism is only recently coming into the light in this country, and it will take time for the general public to become familiar with it and maybe even someday embrace it. But it will not be during this election period.

Anybody who beats Obama will need to have the independent vote. IMO, Ron Paul has no chance of garnering the independent vote.

Disagree with me all you want, attack me all you want, I really don't care. To me, anybody who really believes that Ron Paul can beat Obama is totally delusional.

That said, I would LOVE to be proven wrong, because I want Obama out as badly as you do!!!

WTH...I'm an INDEPENDENT.....have been all my life....I just went and re-registered as a REPUB so I can vote for Ron Paul in the primaries....you are delusional if you think INDEPENDENTS are going to line up and vote for any RINO....status quo... establishment character....and they sure as heck ain't gonna' vote for BO....that leaves us Ron PAUL....even the dems are changing over to vote for RP.....BO lied to them and they don't take to that very kindly.....he promised to bring the TROOPS home and what did he do.....he got us into MORE wars.....he is worse than Bush.....how is that CHANGE you can believe in....NOT! Time to vote for the ONE person who always tells the truth....knows what he is talking about and cares deeply for his country and the people who live there.....that person is the ONE and ONLY DR. RON PAUL! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:04 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:
richardgorv wrote:What a waste of a post. You can do better, than this. I hope you do better next time. Or, don't waste our time..

No post is a "waste" if it encourages healthy conversation/debate and the ability to learn something. If you feel your time was wasted, then why did you bother to take the time to read it, let alone post a response? And who is the "our" time that was wasted? Got a mouse in your pocket?????

Just wondering...

LOL:)....Now that was funny Foxy! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 am

Rich Queen wrote:

Here ya go . . . Rick Perry is dangerous and NOT to be trusted : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSBXSdoYqvk -

Thanks Rich Queen.....after being here most of the day I am tired of trying to wake these folks up.....they just don't get it!!! The Puppets will all be dancing again if we get another George Bush wanna' be in there! It is scary to think that some of these folks do vote! :(
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:13 am

free@thepump wrote:I AGREE. ON ALL OF THIS, I BELIEVE WE SHOULD DEFFINATELY DO OUR HOMEWORK. THROUGH OUT HISTORY, WE'VE HAD PRESIDENTS THAT DO GOOD AND BAD THINGS.

GIVING ANY ONE PERSON THAT MUCH POWER, IS ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE MASSIVE EFFECTS ON US ALL. THOSE EFFECTS WILL BUILD UP AND WILL TEAR DOWN.
IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHICH POINT OF VIEW YOU HAVE ON A PARTICULAR SUBJECT.

WE TRULY NEED TO PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR GUIDANCE; FOR DIRECTION IN ELECTING ANY OFFICAL, WHOSE DESISIONS WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF FUTURE GENERATIONS.

I'VE READ EVERY ONE OF THESE POST; AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE VERY VALID POINTS. THAT GOES TO SHOW, THAT WE ALL PRECEIVE THINGS DIFFERENTLY. THAT'S OK, BUT WHAT WE HAVE TO KEEP IN MIND THRU ALL THIS IS:

WHAT WILL WE TAKE AND WHAT WONT WE TAKE. NO ONE PERSON IS GOING TO BE OUR SAVIOR, THAT'S GODS JOB.

EVERY PRESIDENT, (FOR THE MOST PART) HAS HAD AND DO HAVE MAJOR SKELETONS IN THEIR CLOSET.

MANY HAVE THEIR OWN IDEALS, AGENDAS, VALUES, MORALS AND WAYS ON HOW THEY FEEL THOSE THINGS SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT.

IT SEEMS TO GET HARDER AND HARDER FOR US TO TELL THE TRUE AND SINCERE, GOOD ONES FROM THE SELF SERVING, MANIPULATIVE BAD ONES.

I SAID ALL THAT, TO SAY THIS; "WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, WE SHOULD ASK THE ONE WHO KNOWS THE BEGINNING THRU THE END". HE SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL. NOTHING IS HIDDEN FROM HIM.

I PRAY THAT WE SEEK AND ASK JESUS CHRIST TO SEND A MAN (PERSON) THAT TRULY LOVES JESUS AND WANTS TO PLEASE HIM. FOR WE KNOW THAT A PERSON WHO TRULY LOVES JESUS, WILL TRY TO MAKE GOOD SOUND DECISIONS FOR THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S PEOPLE.

JUST REMEMBER THOUGH; NO HUMANBEING IS PERFECT.

GOD BLESS US ALL, IN JESUS NAME :study: :king: :queen:

DrMaDD wrote:All politics is.......is professional BSing.

Ron Paul doesn't want ANY power....he wants to put it back in the hands of the people like the Constitution says.....that is why he would make an AWESOME PREZ!!!

Wake up people....we don't have a lot of time to mess around and put another PUPPETEER in the White HOUSE....things need to change and change fast.....Dr. Paul is the ONLY one offering that change....do your homework....read his books......talk to folks you know him best.....I guarantee you....once you know and understand him you will love him as much as the rest of us do.....HE can't do it alone....it will take a REVOLUTION to move us back to FREEDOM and PROSPERITY.....it is in OUR hands NOW but we need to do something before it is too late!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 am

Rich Queen wrote:
roggiebb wrote:I Live in Texas and Ricky baby is the best gov we have ever had and you are a fool if you really believe the garbage you are spouting. I think you must be an O man afraid of the truth so LIES are your game

Sorry to break it to ya, but the LAST two Presidents we had out of Texas raped us FAR worse than almost any other Presidents in US history. Don't take my word for it - do your own research, and wait until the announcements begin. And you might want to take a look at my post about NESARA - something both Bushes blocked by committing HEINOUS acts, all to line their pockets and control us. Oh yeah, there was another one as well - seen the interviews Caroline Kennedy released from her mother early about LBJ and his complicity in the assassination of JFK?? Look into it. I am HEATED about this!!! IT IS TIME WE AS AMERICANS REALIZED WHAT HORRIBLE CRIMES HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED AGAINST US!!!!! AND BY WHOM!!!

If you want to learn something, do yourself a favor, take 1 hour, and WATCH THIS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfZ-DnDvlzw

Thanks Rich Queen....I hadn't seen that one but I know about all the other stuff you said.....so many people are brainwashed it isn't even funny.....gmahunni had some great posts earlier hopefully you had time to read them......take care and thanks again.....it is the truth that will set us free.....too many here are afraid of it!!! NOT ME! GBU friend! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 am

Gwaithfoed3 wrote:America - Freedom to Fascism (1/2) - Aaron Russo (2005)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhMaQ1tSUm8&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5qDoUUziIw&feature=related

Those are good too....I saw them a while back before Russo passed away...very informative!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Ron Paul Was Expelled From the Board of the Oldest Covervative - Libertarian Group

Post by FreedomUSA Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:21 am

As one who served at ground zero in the aftermath of the worst attack on the citizens of our nation by foreign terrorists from abroad, the following article explains why many of us believe as did the group Young Americans for Freedom did that Rep. Ron Paul's non interventionist ideals were dangerous enough to our Nations safety that he should be removed from their board as well not be elected to the highest office in the land.

(Washington DC - 2/12/11) The National Board of Young Americans for Freedom (YAF)—America's oldest conservative-libertarian activist group—has, per curium, voted to purge Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) from YAF’s National Advisory Board.

YAF’s concern with Rep. Paul stems from his delusional and disturbing alliance with the fringe Anti-War movement.

“It is a sad day in American history when a one-time conservative-libertarian stalwart has fallen more out of touch with America’s needs for national security than the current feeble and appeasing administration,” said YAF’s Senior National Director Jordan Marks.

Paul, who had served on the YAF Advisory Board for more than two decades, was awarded with YAF’s highest honor, the Guardian of Freedom award, an honor Rep. Paul has touted on his biography for many years. Only a decade ago, Dr. Paul praised YAF’s work on the House floor. Paul called YAF’s founding document, the Sharon Statement “a great document explicating the philosophy of freedom.”

The Sharon Statement, clearly states: “American foreign policy must be judged by this criterion: does it serve the just interests of the United States?”

"History has shown that periods of freedom are rare, and can exist only when free citizens concertedly defend their rights against all enemies."

“Freedom and prosperity cannot peacefully exist alongside radical Islam. It is unfortunate that Ron Paul--a member of the U.S. Congress-- does not understand this. Surely, our enemies do.”

Young Americans for Freedom celebrated its 50th Anniversary in October 2010. The National Board of YAF made its decision to expel Dr. Paul during its annual Board meeting held early Saturday afternoon. Young Americans for Freedom helped to found the Conservative Political Action Conference 38 years ago.

“Rep. Paul's refusal to support our nation’s military and national security interests border on treason, aside from his failure to uphold his oath to the United States Constitution and defend our country and citizens against all enemies, foreign and domestic,” Marks continued.

“Rep. Paul has strayed to the left of Obama and allied himself with the radical anti-war left by laying the blame on America for the unprovoked attacks of Sept. 11th. Additionally, Rep. Paul has not condemned the 9/11 "Truther" conspiracy theorists that support him, and he has repeatedly insisted, that the United States not bring justice to those who have murdered thousands of our civilians and soldiers at home and abroad. This is simply unacceptable. Clearly Rep. Paul cares more about a doomed presidential run than he does our country,” Marks added.

YAF National Chairman Michael Jones issued the following statement:

"The United States is in a time of economic crisis, but this is no excuse to abandon the principles that have built this great country and spread its ideals to the darkest recesses of the planet. The United States is the world's leader--a beacon of light for the wretched and the oppressed. God has blessed the United States with liberty and the strength and heart to spread that liberty to all of his children. Rep. Paul has abandoned this mission, abandoned the United States' citizens, and abandoned the citizens of the world in their quest for their God-given natural rights."

Young Americans for Freedom is the nation’s oldest, largest, and most active conservative - libertarian youth organization. YAF was started at the estate of William F. Buckley, Jr. in 1960 to uphold the principles of the Sharon Statement. To learn more about the Sharon Statement and YAF please visit www YAF com

FreedomUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

FreedomUSA wrote:As one who served at ground zero in the aftermath of the worst attack on the citizens of our nation by foreign terrorists from abroad, the following article explains why many of us believe as did the group Young Americans for Freedom did that Rep. Ron Paul's non interventionist ideals were dangerous enough to our Nations safety that he should be removed from their board as well not be elected to the highest office in the land.

(Washington DC - 2/12/11) The National Board of Young Americans for Freedom (YAF)—America's oldest conservative-libertarian activist group—has, per curium, voted to purge Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) from YAF’s National Advisory Board.

YAF’s concern with Rep. Paul stems from his delusional and disturbing alliance with the fringe Anti-War movement.

“It is a sad day in American history when a one-time conservative-libertarian stalwart has fallen more out of touch with America’s needs for national security than the current feeble and appeasing administration,” said YAF’s Senior National Director Jordan Marks.

Paul, who had served on the YAF Advisory Board for more than two decades, was awarded with YAF’s highest honor, the Guardian of Freedom award, an honor Rep. Paul has touted on his biography for many years. Only a decade ago, Dr. Paul praised YAF’s work on the House floor. Paul called YAF’s founding document, the Sharon Statement “a great document explicating the philosophy of freedom.”

The Sharon Statement, clearly states: “American foreign policy must be judged by this criterion: does it serve the just interests of the United States?”

"History has shown that periods of freedom are rare, and can exist only when free citizens concertedly defend their rights against all enemies."

“Freedom and prosperity cannot peacefully exist alongside radical Islam. It is unfortunate that Ron Paul--a member of the U.S. Congress-- does not understand this. Surely, our enemies do.”

Young Americans for Freedom celebrated its 50th Anniversary in October 2010. The National Board of YAF made its decision to expel Dr. Paul during its annual Board meeting held early Saturday afternoon. Young Americans for Freedom helped to found the Conservative Political Action Conference 38 years ago.

“Rep. Paul's refusal to support our nation’s military and national security interests border on treason, aside from his failure to uphold his oath to the United States Constitution and defend our country and citizens against all enemies, foreign and domestic,” Marks continued.

“Rep. Paul has strayed to the left of Obama and allied himself with the radical anti-war left by laying the blame on America for the unprovoked attacks of Sept. 11th. Additionally, Rep. Paul has not condemned the 9/11 "Truther" conspiracy theorists that support him, and he has repeatedly insisted, that the United States not bring justice to those who have murdered thousands of our civilians and soldiers at home and abroad. This is simply unacceptable. Clearly Rep. Paul cares more about a doomed presidential run than he does our country,” Marks added.

YAF National Chairman Michael Jones issued the following statement:

"The United States is in a time of economic crisis, but this is no excuse to abandon the principles that have built this great country and spread its ideals to the darkest recesses of the planet. The United States is the world's leader--a beacon of light for the wretched and the oppressed. God has blessed the United States with liberty and the strength and heart to spread that liberty to all of his children. Rep. Paul has abandoned this mission, abandoned the United States' citizens, and abandoned the citizens of the world in their quest for their God-given natural rights."

Young Americans for Freedom is the nation’s oldest, largest, and most active conservative - libertarian youth organization. YAF was started at the estate of William F. Buckley, Jr. in 1960 to uphold the principles of the Sharon Statement. To learn more about the Sharon Statement and YAF please visit www YAF com

Then there's those of us who want to know the truth and tell the truth....Ron Paul loves the military....he was in the military...NONE Of the other candidates were....they love him too...you most likely don't know that he receives more donations from military people than anyone esle......It is apparent you only want to believe what is being spoon fed to you by the boob tube...FIX NEWS most likely.....wait until you hear the results of the ongoing investigations....do you know who Susan Lindauer is.....you should if you have been researching 9/11...here's a link to study what she knows....it is quite revealing.....the site is also a Veterans site run by Gordon Duff......former military too....I suggest you study this very well...lots coming out that you most likely won't want to believe......

http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/lindauer/

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:08 am

I am in Texas and have a little girl. We parents in Texas were outraged when he made a mandate to get all girls vaccinated for HPV. Of course, he changed his stance when he saw the outrage. We WILL NOT FORGET that he tried to mandate what we PARENTS ought to do with our children. The gov needs to back out of our parental rights. (BTW he had shares on the pharmaceutical company that manufactured the vaccine, it was a scandal but quickly dismissed by the corrupt and lame media).

Rich Queen wrote:

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty i found this dont know its true

Post by peter3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 pm

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-convenes-as-rick-perry-hinges-on-2012-run/
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Wow, reading all this left me breathless! Good job defending Paul, Shakes! I have a link to share, also!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrj9-gHpQsw&feature=related

I like Alex Jones quite a bit. I appreciate his passion. Passion is something MISSING from the polished politicians that only say what's expedient or what they're told. Ron Paul REALLY stood out on the debate with his passion over common sense principles. Newt's passion was defensiveness, and we don't need another defensive, combative President leading this nation.

An awakening is occurring in our nation. If anyone takes some time and thoughtfully considers what Paul has to say (and not what OTHERS say about him), you'll find you (may) agree with him more than you think.

All the distracting issues that we think are important won't matter if our Freedom is lost! Folks, we are LOSING it at a RAPID rate. We don't need a "gradual" shift toward a Free Republic, we need a Dramatic shift, only possible with someone with true conviction like Ron Paul. People, it all boils down to a choice...do we allow the BEAST (two-headed snake) to control and destroy us, or do we shake it off and grasp FREEDOM once again in an attempt to restore what our nation was meant to be? The issues I hear most using against Paul are NON-ISSUES if you're a SLAVE. Capiche?
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:30 pm

peter3 wrote:http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-convenes-as-rick-perry-hinges-on-2012-run/

Thanks peter.....I check out infowars too......Alex Jones is leading the way to FREEDOM also as a truth-seeker.....why is it so hard for people to understand that ALL we want is the truth and to know WTH is going on??? Thanks again! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 pm

gmahunni wrote:Wow, reading all this left me breathless! Good job defending Paul, Shakes! I have a link to share, also!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrj9-gHpQsw&feature=related

I like Alex Jones quite a bit. I appreciate his passion. Passion is something MISSING from the polished politicians that only say what's expedient or what they're told. Ron Paul REALLY stood out on the debate with his passion over common sense principles. Newt's passion was defensiveness, and we don't need another defensive, combative President leading this nation.

An awakening is occurring in our nation. If anyone takes some time and thoughtfully considers what Paul has to say (and not what OTHERS say about him), you'll find you (may) agree with him more than you think.

All the distracting issues that we think are important won't matter if our Freedom is lost! Folks, we are LOSING it at a RAPID rate. We don't need a "gradual" shift toward a Free Republic, we need a Dramatic shift, only possible with someone with true conviction like Ron Paul. People, it all boils down to a choice...do we allow the BEAST (two-headed snake) to control and destroy us, or do we shake it off and grasp FREEDOM once again in an attempt to restore what our nation was meant to be? The issues I hear most using against Paul are NON-ISSUES if you're a SLAVE. Capiche?

Another great post gmahunni....let the REVOLUTION continue! GBU friend of Dr. Paul Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by utjdd Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm

You can correct me if I am wrong but didn't Ron Paul say that he was okay with Iran having a nuclear weapons in the debate the other night? Didn't he also say we should just talk about our differences? I heard them both come straight from his mouth. How in the world anyone could support that position with all of the extremists in the world today is beyond me.

I can agree with some of his thoughts and policies concerning the federal reserve and the economy but allowing Iran to run unchecked is total lunacy. No chance he gets my vote.

utjdd

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Why Ron Paul Will Not Win

Post by jda@lfminternational.net Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:29 pm

As a conservative who has tried to dialogue without the vitriol I have witnessed on this and other forum posts on OOM this article WRITTEN BY A REP. RON PAUL SUPPORTER is in my humble opinion a must read for EVERY RON PAUL SUPPORTER! It would do well for those of you who support Ron Paul for president to read carefully the article from one of your own that I have posted.

While I am not anywhere as old as those the author of the article Mr. Nalle refers to I do feel that many of us who are younger are alienated by your brutish and mordant replies. Just because we may have differences of opinions and reasons for support of another candidate does not give you the right to belittle or question our patriotism or love of the United States of America. And by the way there are others running for the nomination of the Republican party that have served in the military not just Rep. Ron Paul who served as an Air force Flight Surgeon who's specialty was obstetrics and gynecology. Herman Cain and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have also both served in the military also.

I have many High Ranking officers both retired and currently serving who do not agree with the Non-Interventionism policy of Re. Ron Paul and prefer other candidates for a variety of reasons which ALL have to do with protecting the United States of American from it's enemies. However, you will not hear from those still in service as they are not allowed to publicly speak of who they support. It would do you well to go to the various U.S. War Colleges and read the unclassified position papers regarding the threats to the U.S. from the many different theaters around the globe.

enjoy an article below from another Rep, Ron Paul Supporter

Article Author: Dave Nalle

Dave Nalle has been a magazine editor, freelance writer, capitol hill staffer, game designer and taught college history for many years. He is now a pro-liberty political activist and designs fonts for a living. …

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/why-ron-pauls-followers-may-cost/#ixzz1V7xn7vDd

As a Ron Paul supporter, I've written previously about some of the problems the Ron Paul campaign faces, but apparently my explanations were too subtle or people just chose not to pay attention. There is a large element of self-righteous fanaticism among Paul followers which seems to make them completely incapable of seeing that the powerful gale of enthusiasm which is driving the campaign may crash it hard on the rocks of reality if they don't do something.

If they want to save the campaign, they need to get over their egotistical attachment to the idea that Paul's unimpeachable principles and honesty trump all other considerations, and face up to the fact that to win a party nomination you have to make some effort to play the game the way the party leaders–from the lowliest precinct workers to the national leadership–expect it to be played.

In party politics it doesn't matter how right you are, it only matters how many people are convinced that you have a winning strategy. Paul's supporters don't understand this or don't want to understand it. They're thinking in terms of running an outsider, grassroots campaign. But Paul deliberately didn't run as an independent. He showed the good sense to run as a Republican, knowing all of the advantages of access and opportunity he would have in the primaries and the base of support he'd be able to count on in the general election if he won the nomination.

Paul's supporters don't seem to respect his decision to run as a Republican, and in this area he had the right idea and they are dead wrong. Regardless of the fact that he's drawn supporters from every quarter of the lunatic fringe and even from the far left, he's not going to make it to the election if he doesn't win the Republican primary, and he's not going to win the primary if his followers alienate too many people within the GOP. Even if his followers don't like it, Paul is running as a Republican and he has to play the party game.

Some facts to consider:

• Paul has stated clearly that he will not run in another party or as an independent even if he loses the nomination.

• That being the case, to make it to the final election he has to win the Republican party nomination.

• Crossover votes are not enough to win the nomination. He needs support from mainstream Republicans, not just their votes but also their help in getting fairly represented in caucuses and straw polls down to the precinct level, an area where no amount of outside support will help him.

• Lots of mainstream Republicans have basically libertarian values and will support a libertarian-leaning candidate, but they won't support someone they perceive as hostile to the Republican party and its interests.

• The support which Paul is getting not just from leftists, but from racists, “truthers” and other scary extremists is unquestionably alienating the GOP base. He didn't ask for this support, but he has to deal with the consequences. These fringe supporters might be an asset in a general election, but they are a deadly liability in a primary run by conservative political hacks, where candidates are expected to play ball to a certain extent, and where supporters are expected to follow certain rules and protocols. Paul's followers don't have respect for the party or its traditions, and that's going to alienate a lot of people they really need to have on their side.

• Without winning over the party base Paul will not win the nomination. Without the nomination he will not win the presidency.

We have already seen straw polls and party meetings shut down in a number of states when Paul supporters and outside agitators for Paul attempted to disrupt them. As the election nears, this kind of negative reaction is going to become more and more common if Paul's supporters continue to be perceived as outsiders with very non-Republican beliefs who are essentially attempting to stage a coup within the party.

If you are not concerned about the direction his largely uncontrolled campaign is taking and the people who are infiltrating it and shaping it, and in the process alienating the GOP “blue hairs”, you are being unrealistic and care more about abstract principle than getting a man of principle elected.

If you care about Ron Paul and the ideas which he stands for, then you ought to be as concerned as I am that the behavior of his followers and the extremist beliefs they are spewing all over the internet, are going to dang him to failure.

It's great to welcome everyone into the Ron Paul “big tent” but you can't ignore the reality that as those new supporters come in one side of the tent the people he actually needs to win the nomination are leaving out the other side.

This is the exact same mistake the Libertarian Party has made for 35 years and the reason why some libertarians like Ron Paul and myself have been willing to make some compromises and work within the GOP instead, because it's all meaningless if you can't get elected and can't get legislation passed.

Someone needs to get the Paul campaign under control. It worries me that so many conservative libertarians and libertarian Republicans are letting their enthusiasm for the success Paul has had so far override their common sense so that they are ignoring this issue which absolutely will bring the campaign they've been pinning their hopes on to a crashing halt before the first flowers of Spring have bloomed.

You can't show up in a hotel ballroom full of people who look like they graduated high school with Ronald Reagan carrying signs and shouting slogans and not expect them to go all Berkeley-in-69 on your tailend and shut you down. They've got their uppers out and they're sucking on rubber chicken and as far as they can tell you're the next generation of the hippy apocalypse come back for vengeance. And admit it, they're right. You got your rage against 'the man' from your parents who were smoking a fatty and wearing sandals up in the Haight until you came along to teach them a new definition of 'generation gap'. I know that being part of 'the revolution' feels like victory, but it makes you arrogant and primes you to go too far and ends in disappointment and defeat.

You're not going to get the Republican nomination while blatantly giving the GOP the finger at the same time. I think Ron Paul probably understands this, but he has almost no control over his followers. They are intoxicated by hope and the dream of a grassroots revolution and show no understanding of the practicalities of winning a party nomination.

When the Paul campaign fails, as it inevitably will on the course it is currently following, the blame will rest squarely on the shoulders of supporters who wanted all the benefits of running within a major political party but were unwilling to make any compromises or even pay basic respect to its traditions and institutions. Self-righteous ideologues make terrible politicians, they don't win elections and they're dragging Ron Paul down with them.

jda@lfminternational.net

http://www.living-faith-ministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

utjdd wrote:You can correct me if I am wrong but didn't Ron Paul say that he was okay with Iran having a nuclear weapons in the debate the other night? Didn't he also say we should just talk about our differences? I heard them both come straight from his mouth. How in the world anyone could support that position with all of the extremists in the world today is beyond me.

I can agree with some of his thoughts and policies concerning the federal reserve and the economy but allowing Iran to run unchecked is total lunacy. No chance he gets my vote.

WRONG.....He says it's NOT our business to POLICE the world.....he doesn't want ANYONE having nuclear power used to KILL people.....when will you neo-cons ever get that through your thick headed skulls!!

OH....so we shouldn't ever talk....just go in there and wipe them off the face of the earth if we feel like it......YOU ALL are scary! What makes you believe you have the right to play GOD with other nations lives!! SICK neo-cons...get a clue!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:39 pm

jda@lfminternational.net wrote:As a conservative who has tried to dialogue without the vitriol I have witnessed on this and other forum posts on OOM this article WRITTEN BY A REP. RON PAUL SUPPORTER is in my humble opinion a must read for EVERY RON PAUL SUPPORTER! It would do well for those of you who support Ron Paul for president to read carefully the article from one of your own that I have posted.

While I am not anywhere as old as those the author of the article Mr. Nalle refers to I do feel that many of us who are younger are alienated by your brutish and mordant replies. Just because we may have differences of opinions and reasons for support of another candidate does not give you the right to belittle or question our patriotism or love of the United States of America. And by the way there are others running for the nomination of the Republican party that have served in the military not just Rep. Ron Paul who served as an Air force Flight Surgeon who's specialty was obstetrics and gynecology. Herman Cain and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have also both served in the military also.

I have many High Ranking officers both retired and currently serving who do not agree with the Non-Interventionism policy of Re. Ron Paul and prefer other candidates for a variety of reasons which ALL have to do with protecting the United States of American from it's enemies. However, you will not hear from those still in service as they are not allowed to publicly speak of who they support. It would do you well to go to the various U.S. War Colleges and read the unclassified position papers regarding the threats to the U.S. from the many different theaters around the globe.

enjoy an article below from another Rep, Ron Paul Supporter

Article Author: Dave Nalle

Dave Nalle has been a magazine editor, freelance writer, capitol hill staffer, game designer and taught college history for many years. He is now a pro-liberty political activist and designs fonts for a living. …

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/why-ron-pauls-followers-may-cost/#ixzz1V7xn7vDd

As a Ron Paul supporter, I've written previously about some of the problems the Ron Paul campaign faces, but apparently my explanations were too subtle or people just chose not to pay attention. There is a large element of self-righteous fanaticism among Paul followers which seems to make them completely incapable of seeing that the powerful gale of enthusiasm which is driving the campaign may crash it hard on the rocks of reality if they don't do something.

If they want to save the campaign, they need to get over their egotistical attachment to the idea that Paul's unimpeachable principles and honesty trump all other considerations, and face up to the fact that to win a party nomination you have to make some effort to play the game the way the party leaders–from the lowliest precinct workers to the national leadership–expect it to be played.

In party politics it doesn't matter how right you are, it only matters how many people are convinced that you have a winning strategy. Paul's supporters don't understand this or don't want to understand it. They're thinking in terms of running an outsider, grassroots campaign. But Paul deliberately didn't run as an independent. He showed the good sense to run as a Republican, knowing all of the advantages of access and opportunity he would have in the primaries and the base of support he'd be able to count on in the general election if he won the nomination.

Paul's supporters don't seem to respect his decision to run as a Republican, and in this area he had the right idea and they are dead wrong. Regardless of the fact that he's drawn supporters from every quarter of the lunatic fringe and even from the far left, he's not going to make it to the election if he doesn't win the Republican primary, and he's not going to win the primary if his followers alienate too many people within the GOP. Even if his followers don't like it, Paul is running as a Republican and he has to play the party game.

Some facts to consider:

• Paul has stated clearly that he will not run in another party or as an independent even if he loses the nomination.

• That being the case, to make it to the final election he has to win the Republican party nomination.

• Crossover votes are not enough to win the nomination. He needs support from mainstream Republicans, not just their votes but also their help in getting fairly represented in caucuses and straw polls down to the precinct level, an area where no amount of outside support will help him.

• Lots of mainstream Republicans have basically libertarian values and will support a libertarian-leaning candidate, but they won't support someone they perceive as hostile to the Republican party and its interests.

• The support which Paul is getting not just from leftists, but from racists, “truthers” and other scary extremists is unquestionably alienating the GOP base. He didn't ask for this support, but he has to deal with the consequences. These fringe supporters might be an asset in a general election, but they are a deadly liability in a primary run by conservative political hacks, where candidates are expected to play ball to a certain extent, and where supporters are expected to follow certain rules and protocols. Paul's followers don't have respect for the party or its traditions, and that's going to alienate a lot of people they really need to have on their side.

• Without winning over the party base Paul will not win the nomination. Without the nomination he will not win the presidency.

We have already seen straw polls and party meetings shut down in a number of states when Paul supporters and outside agitators for Paul attempted to disrupt them. As the election nears, this kind of negative reaction is going to become more and more common if Paul's supporters continue to be perceived as outsiders with very non-Republican beliefs who are essentially attempting to stage a coup within the party.

If you are not concerned about the direction his largely uncontrolled campaign is taking and the people who are infiltrating it and shaping it, and in the process alienating the GOP “blue hairs”, you are being unrealistic and care more about abstract principle than getting a man of principle elected.

If you care about Ron Paul and the ideas which he stands for, then you ought to be as concerned as I am that the behavior of his followers and the extremist beliefs they are spewing all over the internet, are going to dang him to failure.

It's great to welcome everyone into the Ron Paul “big tent” but you can't ignore the reality that as those new supporters come in one side of the tent the people he actually needs to win the nomination are leaving out the other side.

This is the exact same mistake the Libertarian Party has made for 35 years and the reason why some libertarians like Ron Paul and myself have been willing to make some compromises and work within the GOP instead, because it's all meaningless if you can't get elected and can't get legislation passed.

Someone needs to get the Paul campaign under control. It worries me that so many conservative libertarians and libertarian Republicans are letting their enthusiasm for the success Paul has had so far override their common sense so that they are ignoring this issue which absolutely will bring the campaign they've been pinning their hopes on to a crashing halt before the first flowers of Spring have bloomed.

You can't show up in a hotel ballroom full of people who look like they graduated high school with Ronald Reagan carrying signs and shouting slogans and not expect them to go all Berkeley-in-69 on your tailend and shut you down. They've got their uppers out and they're sucking on rubber chicken and as far as they can tell you're the next generation of the hippy apocalypse come back for vengeance. And admit it, they're right. You got your rage against 'the man' from your parents who were smoking a fatty and wearing sandals up in the Haight until you came along to teach them a new definition of 'generation gap'. I know that being part of 'the revolution' feels like victory, but it makes you arrogant and primes you to go too far and ends in disappointment and defeat.

You're not going to get the Republican nomination while blatantly giving the GOP the finger at the same time. I think Ron Paul probably understands this, but he has almost no control over his followers. They are intoxicated by hope and the dream of a grassroots revolution and show no understanding of the practicalities of winning a party nomination.

When the Paul campaign fails, as it inevitably will on the course it is currently following, the blame will rest squarely on the shoulders of supporters who wanted all the benefits of running within a major political party but were unwilling to make any compromises or even pay basic respect to its traditions and institutions. Self-righteous ideologues make terrible politicians, they don't win elections and they're dragging Ron Paul down with them.

Doesn't sound like a Ron Paul supporter to me....show me where his website is that supports Ron PAUL and how much he has donated to the cause....I bet you can't because most likely he is a RINO trying to dupe you....the establishment uses all kinds of tricks this is ONE of their many....be careful what you buy into....PAUL supporters are strong and loud for a reason.....Dr. Paul is being ignored by the media and it is the ONLY way to get the Ron Paul vision out there....I will wait for your proof that this person is a REAL RON PAUL man....I have my doubts!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

YOU BEEN debunked jda......Just as I thought....Here's your man...DAVE Nalle....clearly out for himself and running for Congress....HE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RON PAUL SUPPORTER...WAKE UP PEOPLE THE RINO'S WILL DO ANYTHING TO MARGINALIZE THE GREAT DOCTOR...be aware....be very aware.....

Dave Nalle head of the RLC : The truth about Dave Nalle and the RLC throwing Ron Paul under the bus!
Submitted by Neverquit on Tue, 05/03/2011 - 06:11
in

* Daily Paul Liberty Forum

The fact is the RLC chair and vice chair are not supporting Ron Paul and never really have. They have become the cheerleading squad for Gary Johnson and are willing to throw Ron under the bus and have been doing this for years.

in 2008 they openly supported John Mccain while throwing Ron Paul and his supporters under the bus yet again.

Just because a group has LIBERTY in their name does not mean they are truly for liberty!

Now I am not saying everyone in the RLC thinks this way but, these are the people they elected to run the whole dang organization and this is what they say about Ron Paul.

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/its-time-for-john-mc...

Quote ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE just before CPAC : RLC chair Dave Nalle is trying to sabotage the CPAC vote and take votes away from Ron Paul and bring them to Gary Johnson.

Here is his comment on facebook.

"Ron is not going to run for president. Period. I have sources. That being the case why aren't all the C4L people getting onboard with Gary Johnson?"

Next quote from Dave Nalle :

A Reality Check for the Ron Paul Fringe
Written by Dave Nalle
Published June 08, 2008

Putting aside the fact that our trade deficits are smaller than they have been in decades, McCain's lack of knowledge in economics is no more of a threat to us than Ron Paul's colossal ignorance of foreign policy.

Any leader can rely on the advice of experts. McCain has a virtual army of economic advisors, all of whom have records of supporting budget cuts and limiting government spending. I'd rather have a president who admits his ignorance and seeks good advice than one who thinks he knows everything and advocates crackpot economic schemes which would have disastrous results for the economy.

More : http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/a-reality-check-for-...

Dave Nalle again:

Dealing with Paul and his supporters openly and soon is the only way to turn all their energy and anger into a positive force in November and heal what might turn into a serious rift in the party. The only person in a position to rise above the fray and make a grand gesture of inclusion is John McCain himself.

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/its-time-for-john-mc...

Next quote from Dave :

by Dave Nalle
(libertarian)
Sunday, April 27, 2008

Are the constant attacks on McCain for being a RINO coming from the far right justified or misdirected?

So to answer the question in the title, McCain is pretty damned conservative and you couldn't reasonably expect more. Conservatives who oppose him ought to take a moment and consider who they could support who is more conservative and could actually get elected.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3594_How_Conservative_is_Jo...

I would dig up more but I think everyone gets the point, don't they?

http://www.dailypaul.com/163478/dave-nalle-head-of-the-rlc-here-are-just-some-recent-truths-about-dave-nalle-and-the-rlc-throwing-ron-paul-under-the-bus

http://www.fontcraft.com/campaign/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty No it proves my point!

Post by jda@lfminternational.net Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 pm

You have actually proved the point that Mr. Nalle made BACK IN 2007!!

You see the article I posted was from the SECOND TIME Ron Paul ran for president not this time!

However, I wanted people that read in this forum to see that apparently those fanatic supporters that Mr. Nalle spoke of back then are apparently going to cost Rep. Paul any chance of winning this time either. For as you have shown by your surly comments to those who oppose your views you haven't learned anything from your past losses. STRIKE THREE!

jda@lfminternational.net

http://www.living-faith-ministries.org

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:22 pm

The Media Ignores Ron Paul at Our Peril

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NvYIsvJQNk
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:51 pm

jda@lfminternational.net wrote:You have actually proved the point that Mr. Nalle made BACK IN 2007!!

You see the article I posted was from the SECOND TIME Ron Paul ran for president not this time!

However, I wanted people that read in this forum to see that apparently those fanatic supporters that Mr. Nalle spoke of back then are apparently going to cost Rep. Paul any chance of winning this time either. For as you have shown by your surly comments to those who oppose your views you haven't learned anything from your past losses. STRIKE THREE!

TRUST me jda....this man is NO RON PAUL man.....I know what you posted....but I am telling you what we Paul supporters know about DAVE and it was learned in Paul's second run....I posted what Dave is really all about....you posted his propaganda and bought it hook line and sinker......He supporter John McCAIN ....that is NOT a Ron Paul man for sure...evidently you shills are all over the internet trying to smear the Ron Paul campaign....NOT WORKING THIS TIME DUDE.....go over to the daily Paul and read the comments....the people over there know his man is a RINO shill....BUMP!!

Here's a good comment about this DAVE shill.....back then when he was confronted on his sham support of the good DOC....

"Dave, this is where you have it all wrong, we love liberty, you seem to love republicans, there is a huge difference.

You also didn't just encourage people to support Mccain, you did it by calling Ron Paul Ignorant. Now keep in mind once Mccain had the nomination most of us here knew Obama was going to win, 70% of the american people wanted us out of the war Mccain wanted to continue and even spread the war, a losing combination. Obama lied and campaigned that he would stop the war, so what is worse.

This comment shows your ignorance : Putting aside the fact that our trade deficits are smaller than they have been in decades, McCain's lack of knowledge in economics is no more of a threat to us than Ron Paul's colossal ignorance of foreign policy.

Our economic problems are a direct result of our foreign policy and continued war, If you haven't noticed WE ARE BROKE but yet we spend hundreds of billions of dollars every year on our FAILED foreign policy. Do you really not see the economic problem here? I don't need advisers to tell me that, it is simple math!

Let me give you some advice : You can't force your good will on anyone especially by force, you can only set good examples and hope people wish to emulate you. Ron Paul

Your examples are not good will, they are nasty and hurtful slanders and I assure you that you will never win ove the liberty movement with that type of attitude, your vice chair also did the Gary Johnson a great dis service and have steered many that would of supported him to NOT supporting him now.

So my question to you is : Why are you so afraid to promote real liberty instead of neocon agenda?"

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty A good read!

Post by FreedomUSA Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Five Reasons Why I Believe Texas Governor Rick Perry Will Be Our President In 2013

By Kevin McCullough

Published June 24, 2011 | FoxNews.com

advertisement

Current Texas Governor Rick Perry will, in all likelihood, be president of the United States in January of 2013.

Having already made that bold statement in the electronic media during appearances on Fox News and on the nationally syndicated Mancow Radio Experience, now it's time for to put down in "print" why I believe Perry will be our next president.

I did the same thing in December 2006. I was the first political commentator to predict that Barack Obama would be the next president, and I said that would be especially true if John McCain were his opponent.

The story of how my prediction turned into our nation's current nightmare is documented in my new best selling book, "No He Can't: How Barack Obama is Dismantling Hope and Change."

So far, the 2012 GOP presidential field has felt odd and disjointed to me, especially since former Arkansas and Alaska Governors Huckabee and Palin were long in making their up their minds about whether to get into the presidential race.

Even now we still don't know the mind of the former Alaskan governor about 2012. But polling data was clear in the period between February 2010 - April 2010 that if President Obama had been forced to face former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee he would lose.

The rest of the current field is interesting, but essentially so much alike that while there are contrasts between the candidates they are hard to discern.

Enter the candidate who has not even announced yet, the three-term governor from Texas: Rick Perry.

As I did in my 2006 piece predicting the Obama presidency let me lay out the five reasons Governor Perry would win if he chooses to enter the race:

1. Perry Has Created More Jobs Than Obama

Of all the issues that will face the nation in 2012, the one that weighs even now most on the minds of those around household dinner tables is where they will find the next month's paycheck.

In my book I detail the deterioration and the inexplicable refusal of solutions that will work by the Obama administration.

President Obama was hired by the America people to make the economy better, to lower unemployment, to see Americans grow their wealth, and at every level he has failed.

It's bad enough that one out of ten workers can't find work. But the most damning statistic is that one out of five families is working as hard as they possibly can, but still can't pay their bills.

Meanwhile over that same time period Governor Perry has overseen job growth in Texas that sits at 47% of all jobs created in the entirety of the United States -- just during the two and half years Obama's been in office.

2. Perry Respects the Importance of Small Business

While President Obama has been loading up the tax burden, fees, fines, and penalties for small businesses with his ObamaCare plan, the threat of higher taxes, and environmental pipe-dreams like "cap-and-trade," Governor Perry has reduced trivial regulation and has made Texas a dynamic environment to grow business. He's been so successful that corporations are relocating from the troubled states of California and New York. They're coming to the Lone Star State to set up shop, provide better service, and pay their workers better wages.

Gov. Perry was even invited just a few months ago to the California Assembly to chat with lawmakers about how to create small business growth. One of those Assemblymen was so inspired by the governor he started the "draft Perry" movement.

3. Perry Understands the Issue of State Sovereignty

Governor Perry has been famous for not exactly playing ball with the folks Washington, D.C. He has tried to use everything from humor to a serious demeanor in his opportunities for dialogue with President Obama and his administration to convince them of the problems that can happen when the federal government oversteps, overreaches, and over spends.

He has refused federal monies for programs his state did not need. Even when Texas was experiencing massive wildfires his behavior was counter-intuitive for most politicians.

He did not immediately turn to Washington with his hand out. Yet when his state's resources had been depleted he did come forward and ask for federal disaster aid in fighting the blazes. He's still waiting for an answer to his multiple requests for help from the administration.

As an aside, let me say that the administration's silence on the Texas wildfires looks like pure politics.

4. Perry Has Core Convictions

Recently Governor Perry allowed his Labrador Retriever to accompany him on his daily six mile jog. While on his run, he and his pet were accosted by a menacing coyote. After remaining still and waiting to see what the wild coyote would do, the governor pulled out a .380 Ruger and shot the coyote dead when it become apparent the coyote was after his pup.

When he returned to the governor's office he was queried about his "heartless" actions towards "innocent" animals. After answering more than one question on the matter, and in a mildly exasperated manner he replied, "Don't go after my dog!" In other words while the press was confused about his value system, he saw it in very simple terms.

Gov. Perry's commonsense approach to problems and his core convictions resonate with the average American voter. There is such a thing as right and wrong. Not everything or everyone needs a presidential Blue Ribbon Commission to determine what's wrong and what's right.

5. He Appeals to All Three Categories of Conservatives

Ronald Wilson Reagan was the first Republican candidate to bring together the conservatives across the economic, social values, and strong military spectrums. Governor Rick Perry has already demonstrated his ability to do the same.

His economic abilities have already been cited. But he also supported the "loser pays" tort-reform bill in Texas. Trivial lawsuits will automatically diminish in the future because those bringing them will have little incentive to try to shake down an organization by merely attempting to wear them out.

He also supported the sonogram law, pleasing pro-family advocates, which allows a legal abortion in Texas only after the mother of the unborn child is able to see her child with her own eyes first.

He also pushed for passage of a voter ID law which will go a long way to insure the integrity of the voting process in future Texas elections.

His shared values of faith, his belief in the decency of America, and his lack of apology for sticking to his beliefs contrast very well with a current president who is best described as "ruthlessly pragmatic."

Obviously there is much ground yet to cover before the elections of 2012. But Governor Rick Perry of Texas appears to this New Yorker to have the moxie, the methods, and material success in office to challenge President Obama on his rather lackluster "credentials" over the last two years--which is all he had to begin with.

I also love the fact that Gov. Perry wasn't even interested in the 2012 presidential race until recently. Maybe it's a good thing not to have people who lust for power live only to achieve it.

He's not even in the race yet, and this column is not an endorsement, it's a prediction. As a nationally syndicated talk show host, I am committed to having all of the candidates seeking the GOP nomination on my program. Friday, former Gov. Tim Pawlenty joined me. and will ask each of them the very same important questions of our economy, our national security and our future.

All that being said, if this economy keeps feeling like a dead coyote on an empty Texas highway, all bets are off.

Kevin McCullough is the nationally syndicated host of "The Kevin McCullough Show" weekdays (7-9 a.m. ET) & "Baldwin/McCullough Radio" Saturdays (9-11 p.m. ET) on 265 stations. His latest book, "No He Can't: How Barack Obama is Dismantling Hope and Change" is available now.

FreedomUSA

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Great news...2 in one night.....

Ron Paul on Freedom Watch - Tonight 8pm ET
Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Mon, 08/15/2011 - 15:26
in

* Ron Paul 2012

'll be on @FoxBusiness with @Judgenap tonight on Freedom Watch at 8 Eastern
...........................................................................................................

Ron Paul on Piers Morgan Tonight, CNN 9pm ET & PT
Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Mon, 08/15/2011 - 14:07
in

* Ron Paul 2012

Mark Sanford is the main guest, but

Also on the show tonight – 2012 GOP candidate Rep. Ron Paul.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 am

Tea Party Fraud Rick Perry is Political Herpes

Posted by Contributor | 10 August 2011

Note: Since Gov. Rick Perry(TX) declined to participate in the Iowa Straw Poll and debate events and instead wants to attempt to steal their thunder by announcing Saturday (Aug. 13, 2011) in Charleston, SC that his eminence is running for President, it's only right to hear from another Texan. Robert Morrow appears to have found some remarkable resemblances to Bill Clinton in the Bible verse spouting blowhard who appears on the surface to be more preacher than governor. If nothing else, we may be getting a warning ahead of time concerning Rick Perry who, like Michele Bachmann, is obviously riding the tea party train without a ticket.

The article below references the FLDS, a fundamental Mormon sect whose former leader, Warren Jeffs, has been sentenced to life in prison for sexual assault. While the crimes are reprehensible, the initial over-reactions by the Governor and Child Protective Services cited below are, unfortunately, typical throughout the country such as in the needless deaths brought on by overly aggressive government forces in Waco during the early 1990s. The author's complaint is a valid one to that extent at least.

The links in the article are all active and check out to the extent they're referenced and provide more details. Much of Perry's record concerning the Gardisil scam, his support of TARP, and other on-the-record issues have been out for a long time and at least have been discussed in Texas. Perry's neocon, corporate welfare record is obvious and well documented. Unfortunately, the habit of such big government Republicans has been to spout Bible to take out rivals and then rule pretty much the same as the openly big government party members.

While the allegations made concerning Perry's use of prostitutes, drugs, and his extra-marital affairs are not verified, they are presented in the text for what they are: just one person's allegations based on contacts in the seedy underworld of strip clubs.

There is good reason to take warning and at least be wary, however, especially considering the general lack of concern in the country regarding the rumors surrounding Bill Clinton before he was elected. Judge for yourselves. Not paying enough attention back to Clinton's baggage in the 1990s didn't turn out very well, did it?

In any event, the following is presented for what it is. Consider it raw data if you will and take away whatever useful information you can get out of it. The rest of it you can consider to be something you've been warned about--WTC
UPDATE: Per a phone conversation with Robert Morrow, he has invited anyone who wants to discuss his article and the specifics of the allegations therein to call him at (512) 306-1510 between the hours of 11am and 11pm or to email him at Morrow321@aol.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further information. Please do so if you have any doubts about anything in the article.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 2 Empty Suprise, look close before lining up behind RP

Post by RoseRedTyler Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Just another nail for Rick Perry, never thought I would see this type of negative info. Is there any way Perry can overcome this? I did not write this, received from a very dear friend. Just do not want to take the credit on the research part.

GOVERNOR RICK PERRY

'Mark 13:5-8', 5.And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. 8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.”

As a Christian -
The words of Governor Rick Perry moved me to tears, touching me deeply as I watched him at the podium in Reliant Stadium Houston TX. Then, as I watched, I felt a growing sense of discomfort.
As a Christian I study the Word and humbly attempt to live as Christ told us to live. I await His Return with hope, especially today. But I confess to a growing concern over the words and posture of Rick Perry, candidate for the Republican nomination for President. I was left wondering about the reality which lurks behind his face, out of public view.

As a Christian and Republican I follow Christ with my whole heart, mind, and spirit. The words of Mark 13:5-8 returned to me over and over again as I watched the video of the Governor. I began to see Governor Perry, not as a Christian, but as a false prophet, ambitious for power, not for the work Christ set before each of us.

Our Savior did not come to rule, but to teach us to love one another. He came as the Living Word, showing us how to live rightly in the Light of God in all things. He hid nothing. He withheld nothing of Himself from us.

As I watched Governor Perry I was filled with fear. He glanced too often at the papers out of sight on the podium. His words were polished but I trembled with fear of what lurked behind his eyes. Who is this man, I asked myself?

The record we create through the days of life God gives to us become the testament of who we are, taken complete to God at our death and presented for judgment. We are judged on all of our acts, not just those seen publicly.

That concern resulted in the analysis below.

I began to research the life and actions of Rick Perry as governor and as a man. What I found disturbed me. After long prayer it came to me I must share what I had found with others. For this reason you are receiving this. Please read it and consider carefully the Perry candidacy.

God Bless and keep us, every one. - A Christian

ISSUES
VIOLATING THE FAMILY - Rick Perry issued the executive order in 2007 which would have forced almost every single girl in the state of Texas to receive the Gardasil vaccine before entering the sixth grade. Perry would have put parents in a position where they would have had to fill out an application and beg the government not to inject their child with an untested and unproven vaccine. Since then, very serious safety issues regarding this vaccine have come to light.

Fortunately, lawmakers in Texas blocked what Perry was trying to do. Many were troubled when “apparent financial connections between Merck and Perry were reported by news outlets, such as a $6,000 campaign contribution and Merck's hiring of former Perry Chief of Staff Mike Toomey to handle its Texas lobbying work.”
FAILING TO EDUCATE OUR CHILDREN - Texas now has one of the worst education systems in the nation. The following is from an opinion piece authored by Barbara Bush earlier this year….

•  We rank 36th in the nation in high school graduation rates. An estimated 3.8 million Texans do not have a high school diploma.

•  We rank 49th in verbal SAT scores, 47th in literacy and 46th in average math SAT scores.

•  We rank 33rd in the nation on teacher salaries.

FAILING TO PROTECT CHILDREN AND FAMILIES - Gov. Rick Perry failed in his responsibility to protect the people of Texas, and Americans, from the Transportation Security Administration. An interchange with Wesley Strackbein concerning the TSA anti-groping bill took place on June 18 at the Republican Leadership Committee meeting in New Orleans. Perry said there is "not enough time left" in the special session for the TSA legislation. This is a complete abdication of responsibility on his part. Bills put forward in the special session and the length of the session itself are his sole prerogative to determine. If he had given the go-ahead the TSA bill will come to the floor for a vote. Instead, Gov. Perry has chosen to sit idly by as TSA agents are daily accosting innocent men, woman, and children in airports across the Lone Star State.

FAILED TO SUPPORT THE LAW - Gov. Rick Perry <http://topics.dallasnews.com/topic/Rick_Perry> supports the law aiding illegal immigrant students. In a recent debate, he said the students are on the path to citizenship. His support ignores the illegality of their presence within Texas, making a mockery of law. Illegal aliens are breaking the law, pushing ahead in line of those who have honored our laws. One must conclude Perry supports illegal immigration.

PROFLIGATE WITH OUR MONEY - Rick Perry is a “big government” politician. When Rick Perry became the governor of Texas in 2000, the total spending by the Texas state government was approximately $49 billion. Ten years later it was approximately $90 billion. Perry nearly doubled the size of government

PILING UP DEBTS FOR US TO PAY - The debt of the state of Texas is out of control. According to usdebtclock.org, the debt to GDP ratio in Texas is 22.9% and the debt per citizen is $10,645. In California (a total financial basket case), the debt to GDP ratio is just 18.7% and the debt per citizen is only $9932. If Rick Perry runs for president what will he do to America?

HELPED MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS INVADE OUR COUNTRY - Rick Perry has spearheaded the effort to lease roads in Texas to foreign companies, converting roads already free to drive on into toll roads which could cost Texas $.75 a mile to use. He authorized taking private land to develop the Trans-Texas Corridor which would be part of the planned NAFTA superhighway system, eviscerating the state of Texas.

USES DECEITFUL 'SPIN' TO HIDE HIS ACTIONS - Rick Perry claims that he has a “track record” of not raising taxes. That is a false claim. Rick Perry has repeatedly raised taxes and fees while he has been governor. Today, Texans are faced with significantly higher taxes and fees than they were before Rick Perry was elected.

WHO WILL HE BE WORKING FOR? - Rick Perry attended the Bilderberg Group meetings in 2007. This year he was greeting attendees as the door, the position occupied by Obama the year before he was nominated.

ADDITIONALLY - Rick Perry supported Al Gore for president, serving as Al Gore's campaign chairman in the state of Texas that year.

As a Republican and a proud Conservative -

Rick Perry calls himself a Conservative. He is actually a Neoconservative. A Conservative stands for lowering taxes, limiting government spending, returning control to Americans locally, upholding individual rights, and limiting the use of our military to defending our shores. Today there are two good men, both Republicans, both Conservatives, offering themselves as candidates for the office of President of the United States. confused confused

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Just saw where SLICK RICK now wants to apologize for his pushing drugs on young girls....PLEASE....this is so phony.....a little too late for that Ricky boy!!! More dirt coming out on him soon......but trust this guy with LIBERTY...NOT A CHANCE IN heck.....I'll be trusting the GOOD Dr. Paul with my LIBERTY.....MAKE sure you read some of the comments about him as well....pretty clear cut he's NOT who the media is portraying him as....

Rick Perry Apologizes for Texas Guardasil Efforts

Is this a real apology?

If it is sincere, we are obligated to accept it. How does one tell if an apology is sincere? Is it impossible for an apology during a political campaign to be sincere? Was Mitt Romney's apology for his past pro-choice position sincere, coming years after he initially decided he had to switch sides? Was Ronald Reagan's confession that the Democrat party left him legitimate? Was Tim Pawlenty's apology for his enthusiastic support of the Global Warming Hoax sincere? Are Glenn Beck's admission of past mistakes, and the apologies he gave to those he had harmed real, or contrived? Was John McCain's apology for his support for amnesty legitimate? Was Don Imus' apology to the Rutgers University Women's Basketball team enough? Was Bill Clinton's apology sincere, or was it only given because he was caught? What about Tiger Woods' apology? What about Anthony Weiner's?

Was Toyota's president Akio Toyoda, under fire for his handling of sweeping recalls, apology to the American people at a congressional hearing, enough? Was it even necessary? What about the JetBlue apology to customers after a horrible President's Day weekend situation, with the accompanying customer bill of rights? Was it just a scheme, or was it, as some have called it, 'the perfect business apology?'

Some were sincere, some were legitimate, and some were contrived, and insincere.

I submit that those in which the guilty party admitted guilt, admitted the error of their choices, outlined an improvement plan, and/or a credible promise to not make such choices in the future, AND THOSE PROMISES WERE KEPT, must be accepted, if we wish to be forgiven for OUR mistakes.

Was this one such apology? Or was it just a politically-calculated false apology? Only Rick Perry knows, but remember what Jesus said:

Matthew 7:16-20:
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

What have Rick Perry's fruits been in the past year or two? Has he produced better fruits than he did when he was trying to shove Guardasil down the throats of Texans? And if he has apologized, and was sincere, what should we do?

Luke 6:31
31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

But is he sincere? And if he is, can we trust him with our liberty? You decide:

--------
Comments:

Jared LawPermalink Reply by Jared Law 3 hours ago
Whenever a politician violates the right to choose, as Rick Perry did, his fruits were evil. But again, if he sincerely repents, I must forgive, as I want to be forgiven for my mistakes, past, present, and future.

Roger G. BemisPermalink Reply by Roger G. Bemis 2 hours ago
You'll probably see Perry back away from everything he did that wasn't in a conservative nature, such as "global warming". "I didn't have all the facts I do now". Let's see if this becomes his Modus Operandi.

Glen Aaron SellersPermalink Reply by Glen Aaron Sellers 2 hours ago
Forgiveness and acceptance of an apology does not require me to support them, especially in an area as important as politics which affects millions of people. It doesn't matter to me whether or not Rick Perry is sincere. I will not support him politically because he has very bad ideas which, when played out in the political sphere where FORCE is the medium of exchange, have very bad consequences for our liberty.

Mary HoustonPermalink Reply by Mary Houston 2 hours ago
jMy thoughts are how about he should have apologized a long time ago. How come he didn't when he found out how dangerous the drug was. Also why didn't he spear head a suit against Merck the company who makes Gardasil. And finally how about he gives back the money they gave him...spear head a law suit agasint this dangerous vaccine and give the money to the parents of the girls who died or became ill. Those are my thoughts. Right now, Rick Perry is an accessory to a crime....In fact murder and an apology isn't quite enought. There should be a Cpngressional Investigation. By the next election the Devil Himself won't even have to change his wardrobe and we'll elect him, horns and all. I hope people in this country WAKE ALL THE WAY UP...

Maureen GerrishPermalink Reply by Maureen Gerrish 59 minutes ago
Exactly, to spear head a suit is the least he can do to show he is sincere.

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by freeway2 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Thank you freedomUSA.

You are right we need a candidate that can win.

I believe these people that are spouting about Perry, need to get their head
out of the sand.

Ron Paul is a nice man, but he cannot win against Obama. This makes me wonder if they really want Obama to win.

Perry or Rominey can win against Obama, and now we have two running that can beat O and we just have to decide which one.

I am for Perry Pres. Rominey VP, or Rominey Pres. Perry VP, either way I believe would be a great ticket.

Thanks again for your stance on this issue

freeway2

freeway2

Back to top Go down

Post by copperkettle Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey, When the RV goes Is Obama going to look like a hero? Won't he be hard to beat in 2012? or is there a chance the republicn's can beat him?

copperkettle

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum