Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD

+37
fs747623
rosienogg
saneal67
perrin
copperkettle
freeway2
RoseRedTyler
jda@lfminternational.net
utjdd
gmahunni
Gwaithfoed3
free@thepump
Rich Queen
AZhombre
peter3
richardgorv
Brysonite
mkmrmny
jcole
Mowgli
DLWard
DrMaDD
FoxyRoxy
Tlcjones11
Ronn
txchick
DesertPete
Captsalt
BobW
SEBtopdog
letmar321
roggiebb
PPR
FreedomUSA
RickeyT
czinser
shakes4life
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 Empty Re: DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD

Post by copperkettle Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey, When the RV goes Is Obama going to look like a hero? Won't he be hard to beat in 2012? or is there a chance the republicn's can beat him?

copperkettle

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 Empty Re: DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD

Post by freeway2 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Disrespectful post removed, author warned.

Please feel free to post your opinions here but don't be disrespectful to each other, the politicians have it coming, IMHO.

freeway2

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:32 pm

freeway2 wrote:Thank you freedomUSA.

You are right we need a candidate that can win.

I believe these people that are spouting about Perry, need to get their head
out of the sand.

Ron Paul is a nice man, but he cannot win against Obama. This makes me wonder if they really want Obama to win.

Perry or Rominey can win against Obama, and now we have two running that can beat O and we just have to decide which one.

I am for Perry Pres. Rominey VP, or Rominey Pres. Perry VP, either way I believe would be a great ticket.

Thanks again for your stance on this issue

freeway2

I suggest you get your head out of the sand....PERRY is dangerous.....why do you think the MEDIA whores are pimping him out.....he is bought and sold by the elite globalist who want to force a NWO on the world....America is the last stand against them.....if we fall...so goes the world! Do your homework or DON'T vote....putting another RINO in the White House will just assure us of more of the same!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:35 pm

freeway2 wrote:Your Name says it all "shakes4life". That is exactly what you will have if Obama wins another 4 years. You will be shaking for 4 years.

Regardless - You need your head examined, but I just remebered something.

"WE CAN'T FIX STUPID, SO YOUR OUT OF LUCK, YOU CAN'T BE FIXED"

Typical LIEberal....resort to name calling instead of the facts......can you tell me why Perry attend the Bilderberg meeting in 2007??? Do you know why he forced drugs on young girls when the parents said NO??Do you know about his adulterous lifestyle while babbling his Christian rhetoric??? I could give you lots more but you need to do your own homework and STOP with the name calling ....I'll put my IQ and knowledge up to yours any day of the week! If anyone is STUPID you better take a look in the mirror cuz that would be YOU!!

Last edited by shakes4life on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm

freeway2 wrote:Your Name says it all "shakes4life". That is exactly what you will have if Obama wins another 4 years. You will be shaking for 4 years.

Why is it the ones who actually believe the positive propaganda the media is spewing out regarding Rick Perry also tend to be the rudest people on these threads?

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Rich Queen wrote:

Why is it the ones who actually believe the positive propaganda the media is spewing out regarding Rick Perry also tend to be the rudest people on these threads?

RQ....don't worry they'll be the same ones asking themselves....HEY WTH happened???
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Rick Perry should lead by example and get vaccinated with Gardasil himself!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Rich Queen wrote:

Good question, RQ. My guess is they don't have any substance to offer, so they resort to personal attacks. Not very constructive! Razz
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 pm

letmar321 wrote:Rick Perry should lead by example and get vaccinated with Gardasil himself!

LOL, now THAT is funny! Laughing
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Yes but the sad thing is that some girls died because reactions to the vaccine. (in the UK)... Most of our "representatives" will always be exempt of their own laws....Like Obamacare....

gmahunni wrote:
letmar321 wrote:Rick Perry should lead by example and get vaccinated with Gardasil himself!

LOL, now THAT is funny! Laughing

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 pm

You're right, letmar. It's not funny...it's sad and alarming. This "mistake" by Perry was unimaginable, and I don't think he should be allowed to do it again....to ANYONE.
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 pm

You are right...we have to make sure that Perry does not feel entitled to mandate this horrible type of thing again...not only him but all the other candidates.
BTW cute baby!

BTW I never heard "Glenn Beck" attack Perry for this...Funny, he is supposed to be on the side of the TEA party....

gmahunni wrote:You're right, letmar. It's not funny...it's sad and alarming. This "mistake" by Perry was unimaginable, and I don't think he should be allowed to do it again....to ANYONE.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

letmar321 wrote:You are right...we have to make sure that Perry does not feel entitled to mandate this horrible type of thing again...not only him but all the other candidates.
BTW cute baby!

BTW I never heard "Glenn Beck" attack Perry for this...Funny, he is supposed to be on the side of the TEA party....

gmahunni wrote:You're right, letmar. It's not funny...it's sad and alarming. This "mistake" by Perry was unimaginable, and I don't think he should be allowed to do it again....to ANYONE.

Thanks...that is my most recent granddaughter. I see so much wisdom in an infants face! Smile
I credit Beck with getting us thinking, and studying for ourselves. I appreciate that he stepped out there and made a difference. However, I don't agree with him on this, and I don't agree with all his conclusions. He did a great service by challenging us to question what we think we know, and I am grateful to him.

I won't try to guess why Beck supports who he does (Sarah Palin ALSO supported Perry against the Tea Party candidate in TX). I just have to cheer on the best candidate I think is best for the job, and so far, all pale in comparison to Ron Paul.
<3
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

As I said, she is so cute!
yes Beck was good at the beginning, then he became so strange. He twisted all the words of Debra Medina, who at the time was running against Perry. He has a bias, like all the people in the media....In this voyage in search of truth we can trust no one...we have to just listen what the candidates say and see if their actions match what they say....forget about the media...they all have an agenda.
Let's hope for the best!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by perrin Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 pm

shakes4life wrote:Although I have many friends and family in Texas who can give you an ear full about the PHONY RICK PERRY.....the below information is out of New Hampshire......please get this out ASAP as the LAME STREAM MEDIA is now trying to push this guy out there since golden boy Romney doesn't have a leg to stand on.....perry is just another Good OLE boy club guy and out for himself....NOT TO BE TRUSTED FOLKS.....check out the below link and pass this info far and wide.....we don't need another establishment guy running our country.....Here's what the establishment is NOT telling you about Rick the Prick PERRY.......send a message to the LAME STREAM MEDIA that they are NOT choosing our President this time.......

http://colonel6.com/2011/07/15/nh-tea-party-organization-posts-truth-about-candidate-perry/#comments

The NH Tea Party Coalition has posted a blog about Rick Perry:

As a border state governor, Mr. Perry signed state immigration law in 2001 known as the Texas DREAM Act. Here is an excerpt from a speech Governor Perry gave during the border summit in August of 2001:

“We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, “we don’t care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.” And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That’s why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate. Those young minds are a part of a new generation of leaders, the doors of higher education must be open to them. The message is simple: educacion es el futuro, y si se puede.”

In 1988 Perry was Al Gore’s Democrat Chairman in Texas. He was a Democrat until 1989.

Read more: Washington Times

Rick Perry’s Gardisil Problem

Redstate: Rick Perry’s Highway to heck

14 Reasons Rick Perry Would Be a Really Bad President

Update:

Due to the great success of the NHTPC in NH, other states have bonded with us and share information. Those states are Iowa, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, and TEXAS. We are united across America and will circumvent the tea party HIJACKERS who are proclaiming their support for candidates like Romney and Perry.

Regarding Perry, please see this email received from Texas just this morning 6/30/2011.

It is a testimony to what is being said about Rick Perry.

Dear friends,

I am notifying you all of a very serious situation. I have forwarded you a message (and link to a video) below that we have sent out to our Texas friends, and I am asking you to inform your grassroots groups of the blatant and intentional political game playing shenanigans that occured in the Texas Legislature. The tricks that were played were unbeliveable. If I had not seen them my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it. Bottom line:

Rick Perry has been flirting with the possibility of running for president. How can he lead America if he cannot lead Texas?

Background:

1. Texas Tea Parties helped break the states record in primary voter turn out, and in November 101 Republicans were elected to the Texas State house giving Rick Perry a supermajority of Republicans. (ALL who ran on Conservative values)

2. Texas Tea Parties, immediately following the election, began to beat the drum for the election of House Speaker. OUST STRAUS is what echoed in the State Capitol on Jan. 10th! Joe Straus would be the returning Speaker who was essentially elected by ‘buying’ all the Democrat votes in the House in the previous session. He appointed more Liberals than Conservatives in the last session so we warned our elected officials to steer clear of Joe Straus. ONLY 15 ultimatley stood their ground. Joe Straus became 2011 Speaker for his second term.

3. As we suspected, Joe Straus did not appoint Conservatives to committees, and precious legislation died. They Republican controlled house could not even the peoples business done in the regular session and Gov. Perry had to call a special session.

4. Sanctuary Cities (SB 9) was on Gov. Perry’s emergency items for the Texas session, and the House failed to get it done. Gov. Perry added Sanctuary Cities to the special session where it died in the State Affairs committee under Chairman Byron Cook (R – Corsicana) appointed by Speaker Straus. This would have been the closest Texas could have come to curbing illegal immigration. ALL other illegal immigration bills died during the regular session.

5. TSA Bill (SB 29) or (HB 41) otherwise known as the “anti-groping” bill restricting TSA agents from molesting citizens. This was an attempt to stand up for the 4th Amendemnt for Americans. The courageous David Simpson (R- Longview) fell on the sword at the end of the session by speaking the truth and exposing the Republican leadership.

I personally (Texas Tea Party spokesperson) asked Gov. Perry face to face on Tuesday, June 28th at 11:30 AM to call a second session, or issue an executive order to protect citizens and legal immigrants. Several of my collegues were there to do the same. We were paid lip service but the session ended today and the house went home.

If Governor Perry is going to run for President of the United States, perhaps he needs to hear from grassroots OUTSIDE Texas!

Please gather your troops and STAND WITH TEXAS! Call Governor Perry’s office and tell him that it’s time to WALK THE WALK if he is “FED UP” as his book is titled.

Texas needs to get back in session and do what’s right!

Call Governor Perry’s office 512-463-1782

PASS TSA & SANCTUARY CITIES!

GOVERNOR PERRY – CALL A SECOND SPECIAL SESSION AND GET THE PEOPLES BUSINESS DONE!

Tell him that I (Texas Tea Parties) sent you!

Rick Perry’s record:

· Toll Roads and Trans Texas Corridor – Is it socialism, fascism or communism? It’s a Keeps trying to ram Trans Texas Corridor (TTC) down Texans throats. Massive land grab. Toll roads are gargantuan TAX INCREASES, debt time bombs and an attack on property rights. Rick Perry has instituted a huge tax increase in Texas in the form of toll roads; going from zero debt on roads to $30 billion in toll road debt in 10 years as Perry sells off Texas ’ public infrastructure. They will financially blow up later, just like real estate market did, because of the high leverage. (2003-2011). For more info: email Terri Hall at terri@texasturf.org . Also, www.texasturf.org, the anti-toll road group. Contact Linda Curtis – of IndyTexans at ljcurtis@indytexans.org; she can tell you how Perry is controlled by monopolistic corporations definitely NOT interested in “free market” enterprise and competition. http://www.indytexans.org/ Here is her case for impeaching Perry as governor: http://impeachperry.indytexans.org/tenreasons.php

· Business Margins Tax – backdoor state income tax (2006)

· HPV vaccine mandate – Attack on parental rights. Tried to force every 12 year old girl in Texas to take Gardisil shots because his former Chief of Staff Mike Toomey is a lobbyist for Merck. Perry literally tried to mandate this by executive decree as if he were a Hillary Clinton dictator until the Texas legislature crushed it overwhelmingly. (2007)

· FLDS El Dorado raid (2008) – Another massive attack on parental rights and peaceful home schoolers; Religious Oppression. 438 children ripped away from parents and traumatized for months. Out of control Child Protective Services goons raid, approved by Rick Perry, and based on a CRANK phone call from Colorado alleging child abuse; breaks up dozens of families. Of ALL the outrageous things Perry has done, this may be the WORST as he criminally traumatized and endangered dozens of peaceful families. http://www.johntfloyd.com/blog/2009/07/25/the-unrelenting-march-against-flds/ (2008)

· Was Democrat Al Gore’s Texas campaign chairman 1988! Then Karl Rove recruited opportunistic Perry to switch parties so Perry could win Agricultural Commissioner as a Republican. Rick Perry is a Trojan Horse for statism cloaked in Tea Party rhetoric and Christian Bible talk buzzwords. Very cynical. (1988)

· Played politics with the death penalty case of Cameron Todd Willingham – Perry refused to give him a stay. Willingham had been convicted of murdering his family via an arson determination that was based on junk science. Even worse, Perry later removed 3 members of board of the Texas Forensic Science Commission that was investigating the case and put political pressure on the head of the panel.(2009)

· Defeated Justice Steven Wayne Smith – makes robo phone calls against most conservative Supreme Court judge in modern Texas history. Smith was the equivalent of Robert Bork, probably the best judge we had in Texas in 50 years. His crime was beating RINO, Xavier Rodriguez, an appointee of Rick Perry in a primary. Perry got in a funk and vowed to bring down Smith next time and he did. Rodriguez also made some pro-abortion rulings. (2004)

· Supports No Child Left Behind Act and Dept. of Education (Hey, is the federal government running your local school in the Constitution? Fine with Rick Perry.)

· Instituted state CHIP program for Texas!, a widely abused program and one more step to socialized medicine, more taxes and rationed healthcare. (Hey, is CHIP in the 10th Amendment?)

· Supports Sobriety Check Points! Unconstitutional trashing of YOUR 4th Amendment rights where everyone is pulled over with no probable cause and no reasonable suspicion. (Perry supported SB 298 bill) 2009

· Supports the Patriot Act – By now folks you should have figured out the Patriot Act is the criminal government nuking your 4th Amendment rights. Fine with Rick.

· Vetoes Texas Eminent Domain Bill – taking your land for his toll road schemes more important than signing property rights protection overwhelmingly passed by Legislature. (2007)

· Signs Hate Crimes bill — Attack on free speech and creates thought crimes, includes sexual orientation as a class! (2001)

· Governor for NINE years, then reads about the 10th Amendment a few years ago. Trying to piggy back on Ron Paul and the Tea Party movement. Completely insincere because for 9 years Perry never said an ill word about federal encroachments, No Child Left Behind, etc. (2009)

· Endorses liberal cross dresser and gun grabber Rudy Guiliani for President (2008) – tells Mike Huckabee I love you like a brother, but you can’t win so I am going with gun grabber Rudy Julie Annie, he’s a sure thing! The Bilderbergers said I can be VP if I grovel enough and am for toll roads, globalism, open borders, big government, big pharma and, of course, the Federal Reserve.

· Globalist bootlicker – Bilderberger toady (2007). For United Nations, NAFTA, CAFTA, Trans Texas Corridor.

· Token opposition to illegal immigration – probably because the illegals will be building all his toll roads!

· Does not stand up for elected State Board of Education every time it gets castrated by the liberals in the legislature Throws crumbs to conservatives on SBOE, but when they really need him, hides under desk, sticks fingers in ears. Did not veto SBOE redistricting map which was designed to castrate conservatives. (2011). Contact textbooks legend Donna Garner on this: donnaggarner@gmail.com

· Texas Enterprise Fund – basically, Rick Perry’s slush fund for politically connected insiders, another WASTE of your tax dollars. Gave $20 Million to Country Wide Financial which went bankrupt. Many company executives who get access to this slush fund are – you guessed it – Perry contributors. Rick Perry has a massive cronyism problem.

· Supports $5 bar tax on every patron of a strip club – Wife Anita pushes this. “Wife” Anita on salary for $65,000/year at the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault and bar tax is their #1 legislative agenda item. TAASA receives state money already and wants to get grubby hands on bar tax expected to generate millions. Titty bar tax ruled unconstitutional by lower courts. (2010)

· Supported whopping $3 Billion Cancer BONDS, the Lance Armstrong cancer tax – more taxing, borrowing and spending. (2007). Perry is for Texas borrowing money to go into the cancer research business.

· Tries to intimidate FEMALE state trooper who pulls him over for speeding while he was lieutenant governor, telling her “Why don’t you just let us get on down the road?” as she was writing him a ticket. (1999)

· Tells a Houston tv reporter Ted Oberg “Adios, mofo.” (2005)

· Wants to use Texas Teacher and State Employee Retirement Money on risky TOLL ROADS! http://www.texasmonthly.com/blogs/burkablog/?p=4969ing

Source: 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would be a Really, Really Bad president: – http://www.infowars.com/14-reasons-why-rick-perry-would-be-a-really-really-bad-president/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/gop_primary_perry_29_romney_18_bachmann_13

perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Beck was supporting Ron Paul earlier.....when did he flip-flop....I can't imagine him supporting someone like Perry.....he is NOT the TEA PARTY guy....Debra Medina was the TEA Party person during the governor's race!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:48 pm

perrin wrote:
shakes4life wrote:Although I have many friends and family in Texas who can give you an ear full about the PHONY RICK PERRY.....the below information is out of New Hampshire......please get this out ASAP as the LAME STREAM MEDIA is now trying to push this guy out there since golden boy Romney doesn't have a leg to stand on.....perry is just another Good OLE boy club guy and out for himself....NOT TO BE TRUSTED FOLKS.....check out the below link and pass this info far and wide.....we don't need another establishment guy running our country.....Here's what the establishment is NOT telling you about Rick the Prick PERRY.......send a message to the LAME STREAM MEDIA that they are NOT choosing our President this time.......

http://colonel6.com/2011/07/15/nh-tea-party-organization-posts-truth-about-candidate-perry/#comments

As a border state governor, Mr. Perry signed state immigration law in 2001 known as the Texas DREAM Act. Here is an excerpt from a speech Governor Perry gave during the border summit in August of 2001:

“We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, “we don’t care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.” And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That’s why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate. Those young minds are a part of a new generation of leaders, the doors of higher education must be open to them. The message is simple: educacion es el futuro, y si se puede.”

In 1988 Perry was Al Gore’s Democrat Chairman in Texas. He was a Democrat until 1989.

Update:

Due to the great success of the NHTPC in NH, other states have bonded with us and share information. Those states are Iowa, Oregon, Colorado, Florida, and TEXAS. We are united across America and will circumvent the tea party HIJACKERS who are proclaiming their support for candidates like Romney and Perry.

Regarding Perry, please see this email received from Texas just this morning 6/30/2011.

Dear friends,

I am notifying you all of a very serious situation. I have forwarded you a message (and link to a video) below that we have sent out to our Texas friends, and I am asking you to inform your grassroots groups of the blatant and intentional political game playing shenanigans that occured in the Texas Legislature. The tricks that were played were unbeliveable. If I had not seen them my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it. Bottom line:

Rick Perry has been flirting with the possibility of running for president. How can he lead America if he cannot lead Texas?

Background:

1. Texas Tea Parties helped break the states record in primary voter turn out, and in November 101 Republicans were elected to the Texas State house giving Rick Perry a supermajority of Republicans. (ALL who ran on Conservative values)

2. Texas Tea Parties, immediately following the election, began to beat the drum for the election of House Speaker. OUST STRAUS is what echoed in the State Capitol on Jan. 10th! Joe Straus would be the returning Speaker who was essentially elected by ‘buying’ all the Democrat votes in the House in the previous session. He appointed more Liberals than Conservatives in the last session so we warned our elected officials to steer clear of Joe Straus. ONLY 15 ultimatley stood their ground. Joe Straus became 2011 Speaker for his second term.

3. As we suspected, Joe Straus did not appoint Conservatives to committees, and precious legislation died. They Republican controlled house could not even the peoples business done in the regular session and Gov. Perry had to call a special session.

4. Sanctuary Cities (SB 9) was on Gov. Perry’s emergency items for the Texas session, and the House failed to get it done. Gov. Perry added Sanctuary Cities to the special session where it died in the State Affairs committee under Chairman Byron Cook (R – Corsicana) appointed by Speaker Straus. This would have been the closest Texas could have come to curbing illegal immigration. ALL other illegal immigration bills died during the regular session.

5. TSA Bill (SB 29) or (HB 41) otherwise known as the “anti-groping” bill restricting TSA agents from molesting citizens. This was an attempt to stand up for the 4th Amendemnt for Americans. The courageous David Simpson (R- Longview) fell on the sword at the end of the session by speaking the truth and exposing the Republican leadership.

I personally (Texas Tea Party spokesperson) asked Gov. Perry face to face on Tuesday, June 28th at 11:30 AM to call a second session, or issue an executive order to protect citizens and legal immigrants. Several of my collegues were there to do the same. We were paid lip service but the session ended today and the house went home.

If Governor Perry is going to run for President of the United States, perhaps he needs to hear from grassroots OUTSIDE Texas!

Please gather your troops and STAND WITH TEXAS! Call Governor Perry’s office and tell him that it’s time to WALK THE WALK if he is “FED UP” as his book is titled.

GOVERNOR PERRY – CALL A SECOND SPECIAL SESSION AND GET THE PEOPLES BUSINESS DONE!

Rick Perry’s record:

· Toll Roads and Trans Texas Corridor – Is it socialism, fascism or communism? It’s a Keeps trying to ram Trans Texas Corridor (TTC) down Texans throats. Massive land grab. Toll roads are gargantuan TAX INCREASES, debt time bombs and an attack on property rights. Rick Perry has instituted a huge tax increase in Texas in the form of toll roads; going from zero debt on roads to $30 billion in toll road debt in 10 years as Perry sells off Texas ’ public infrastructure. They will financially blow up later, just like real estate market did, because of the high leverage. (2003-2011). For more info: email Terri Hall at terri@texasturf.org . Also, www.texasturf.org, the anti-toll road group. Contact Linda Curtis – of IndyTexans at ljcurtis@indytexans.org; she can tell you how Perry is controlled by monopolistic corporations definitely NOT interested in “free market” enterprise and competition. http://www.indytexans.org/ Here is her case for impeaching Perry as governor: http://impeachperry.indytexans.org/tenreasons.php

· HPV vaccine mandate – Attack on parental rights. Tried to force every 12 year old girl in Texas to take Gardisil shots because his former Chief of Staff Mike Toomey is a lobbyist for Merck. Perry literally tried to mandate this by executive decree as if he were a Hillary Clinton dictator until the Texas legislature crushed it overwhelmingly. (2007)

· FLDS El Dorado raid (2008) – Another massive attack on parental rights and peaceful home schoolers; Religious Oppression. 438 children ripped away from parents and traumatized for months. Out of control Child Protective Services goons raid, approved by Rick Perry, and based on a CRANK phone call from Colorado alleging child abuse; breaks up dozens of families. Of ALL the outrageous things Perry has done, this may be the WORST as he criminally traumatized and endangered dozens of peaceful families. http://www.johntfloyd.com/blog/2009/07/25/the-unrelenting-march-against-flds/ (2008)

· Was Democrat Al Gore’s Texas campaign chairman 1988! Then Karl Rove recruited opportunistic Perry to switch parties so Perry could win Agricultural Commissioner as a Republican. Rick Perry is a Trojan Horse for statism cloaked in Tea Party rhetoric and Christian Bible talk buzzwords. Very cynical. (1988)

· Played politics with the death penalty case of Cameron Todd Willingham – Perry refused to give him a stay. Willingham had been convicted of murdering his family via an arson determination that was based on junk science. Even worse, Perry later removed 3 members of board of the Texas Forensic Science Commission that was investigating the case and put political pressure on the head of the panel.(2009)

· Defeated Justice Steven Wayne Smith – makes robo phone calls against most conservative Supreme Court judge in modern Texas history. Smith was the equivalent of Robert Bork, probably the best judge we had in Texas in 50 years. His crime was beating RINO, Xavier Rodriguez, an appointee of Rick Perry in a primary. Perry got in a funk and vowed to bring down Smith next time and he did. Rodriguez also made some pro-abortion rulings. (2004)

· Supports No Child Left Behind Act and Dept. of Education (Hey, is the federal government running your local school in the Constitution? Fine with Rick Perry.)

· Instituted state CHIP program for Texas!, a widely abused program and one more step to socialized medicine, more taxes and rationed healthcare. (Hey, is CHIP in the 10th Amendment?)

· Supports Sobriety Check Points! Unconstitutional trashing of YOUR 4th Amendment rights where everyone is pulled over with no probable cause and no reasonable suspicion. (Perry supported SB 298 bill) 2009

· Supports the Patriot Act – By now folks you should have figured out the Patriot Act is the criminal government nuking your 4th Amendment rights. Fine with Rick.

· Vetoes Texas Eminent Domain Bill – taking your land for his toll road schemes more important than signing property rights protection overwhelmingly passed by Legislature. (2007)

· Signs Hate Crimes bill — Attack on free speech and creates thought crimes, includes sexual orientation as a class! (2001)

· Governor for NINE years, then reads about the 10th Amendment a few years ago. Trying to piggy back on Ron Paul and the Tea Party movement. Completely insincere because for 9 years Perry never said an ill word about federal encroachments, No Child Left Behind, etc. (2009)

· Endorses liberal cross dresser and gun grabber Rudy Guiliani for President (2008) – tells Mike Huckabee I love you like a brother, but you can’t win so I am going with gun grabber Rudy Julie Annie, he’s a sure thing! The Bilderbergers said I can be VP if I grovel enough and am for toll roads, globalism, open borders, big government, big pharma and, of course, the Federal Reserve.

· Globalist bootlicker – Bilderberger toady (2007). For United Nations, NAFTA, CAFTA, Trans Texas Corridor.

· Token opposition to illegal immigration – probably because the illegals will be building all his toll roads!

· Does not stand up for elected State Board of Education every time it gets castrated by the liberals in the legislature Throws crumbs to conservatives on SBOE, but when they really need him, hides under desk, sticks fingers in ears. Did not veto SBOE redistricting map which was designed to castrate conservatives. (2011). Contact textbooks legend Donna Garner on this: donnaggarner@gmail.com

· Texas Enterprise Fund – basically, Rick Perry’s slush fund for politically connected insiders, another WASTE of your tax dollars. Gave $20 Million to Country Wide Financial which went bankrupt. Many company executives who get access to this slush fund are – you guessed it – Perry contributors. Rick Perry has a massive cronyism problem.

· Supports $5 bar tax on every patron of a strip club – Wife Anita pushes this. “Wife” Anita on salary for $65,000/year at the Texas Association Against Sexual Assault and bar tax is their #1 legislative agenda item. TAASA receives state money already and wants to get grubby hands on bar tax expected to generate millions. Titty bar tax ruled unconstitutional by lower courts. (2010)

· Supported whopping $3 Billion Cancer BONDS, the Lance Armstrong cancer tax – more taxing, borrowing and spending. (2007). Perry is for Texas borrowing money to go into the cancer research business.

· Tries to intimidate FEMALE state trooper who pulls him over for speeding while he was lieutenant governor, telling her “Why don’t you just let us get on down the road?” as she was writing him a ticket. (1999)

· Wants to use Texas Teacher and State Employee Retirement Money on risky TOLL ROADS! http://www.texasmonthly.com/blogs/burkablog/?p=4969ing

Source: 14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would be a Really, Really Bad president: – http://www.infowars.com/14-reasons-why-rick-perry-would-be-a-really-really-bad-president/

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/gop_primary_perry_29_romney_18_bachmann_13

Perrin...that's a globalist media poll....they only poll folks who support RINO"s and the establishment.....that is why this one in particular is Biased and means NOTHING....they are putting that out there to try and convince the people that Ron Paul doesn't have a chance....looks like you bought it hook line and sinker......people who are awake know this and it will NOT fool the majority this time! Ron Paul has many more supporting him than any of these globalist polls will ever show!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by perrin Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 pm

shakes4life wrote:
perrin wrote:

Update:

Dear friends,

Background:

Rick Perry’s record:

Perrin...that's a globalist media poll....they only poll folks who support RINO"s and the establishment.....that is why this one in particular is Biased and means NOTHING....they are putting that out there to try and convince the people that Ron Paul doesn't have a chance....looks like you bought it hook line and sinker......people who are awake know this and it will NOT fool the majority this time! Ron Paul has many more supporting him than any of these globalist polls will ever show!

... but this is the same type of rhetoric coming out about Ron Paul that we heard in 2007, and guess what? He didn't come close to even winning the nomination. He is a fringe candidate. Fringe candidates do not win elections. You may not like it, but it is a fact.

perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

perrin wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
perrin wrote:

Update:

Dear friends,

Background:

Rick Perry’s record:

... but this is the same type of rhetoric coming out about Ron Paul that we heard in 2007, and guess what? He didn't come close to even winning the nomination. He is a fringe candidate. Fringe candidates do not win elections. You may not like it, but it is a fact.

Well it's a new era....people are NO longer apathetic like you wish them to be....and the only FRINGE candidates I see are those that are shredding our Constitution and taking away our rights and freedoms as God gave them to us......RON PAUL will be elected or there will be 4 more years of BO....it's that simple......Ron Paul is the only one who can differentiate himself on every level from BO...all the others are status quo establishment candidates just like BO....there would be NO difference in putting a RINO neo-con or an LYING LIEberal in the white house!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Alex Jones: Ron Paul Exploding (New Vid)
Submitted by SteveMT on Tue, 08/16/2011 - 09:55
in

* Ron Paul 2012

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-exploding/

Ron Paul Exploding
August 16, 2011

The establishment media’s attempt to ignore Ron Paul’s 2012 campaign for president has become so blatant following his close-second finish in the Iowa straw poll, that even mainstream reporters cannot ignore the biased attempt to drown out his message. Despite their best efforts, Ron Paul continues to explode in popularity, surfacing repeatedly at the top of major polls as his message transcends the political gatekeepers.

Dr. Paul is reaching a tipping point which no one can ignore– emerging as the frontrunner in the GOP 2012 primary, despite attempts to feed the populace more empty suit, pro-war, big government candidates.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

DO NOT push to elect RICK PERRY....A PHONY AND A FRAUD - Page 3 Empty From my Senator

Post by saneal67 Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:07 pm

This should make everyone laugh or question what we are hearing from our government. I just received a response from my Senator in Colorado from a message I sent him almost 2 months ago today.

August 16, 2011

Dear Scott,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the use of Iraqi dinars to stimulate our nation's economy. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

Unfortunately, there has been some confusion regarding this issue. The United States Department of the Treasury does not hold Iraqi dinars in reserve. Official U.S. foreign exchange reserve assets are comprised of euro, yen, gold, and Special Drawings Rights, an international reserve asset created by the International Monetary Fund in 1969 to supplement its member countries' official reserves.

Iraq is its own sovereign nation with sole responsibility for its monetary policies, and the United States cannot dictate the value of a foreign currency. On June 21, 2011, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) announced it would be implementing a redenomination of the Iraqi dinar. Under the CBI's proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1,000 current dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar.

Please know that I will keep your suggestions in mind should this matter come before the Senate. As Congress continues to develop a multi-pronged strategy for reducing our nation's budget deficit and debt, Coloradans can count on me to represent them in this fight.

I will continue to listen closely to what you and other Coloradans have to say about matters before Congress, the concerns of our communities, and the issues facing Colorado and the nation. My job is not about merely supporting or opposing legislation; it is also about bridging the divide that has paralyzed our nation's politics. For more information about my positions and to learn how my office can assist you, please visit my website at www.markudall.senate.gov.

Warm regards,

Mark Udall
U.S. Senator, Colorado

saneal67

Back to top Go down

Post by perrin Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

shakes4life wrote:
perrin wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
perrin wrote:

Update:

Dear friends,

Background:

Rick Perry’s record:

Well it's a new era....people are NO longer apathetic like you wish them to be....and the only FRINGE candidates I see are those that are shredding our Constitution and taking away our rights and freedoms as God gave them to us......RON PAUL will be elected or there will be 4 more years of BO....it's that simple......Ron Paul is the only one who can differentiate himself on every level from BO...all the others are status quo establishment candidates just like BO....there would be NO difference in putting a RINO neo-con or an LYING LIEberal in the white house!

Why would you suggest I WANT people to be apathetic? You know me not. I am simply trying to get you to see reality. You WANT Paul win so bad you are believing stuff as made up and unreliable as you claim the Perry stuff is. Paul did well in Iowa in 2007 and then faded fast from there. It will happen again.

perrin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

All I can say about these political arguments is that... this is really a minority here speaking for what each one believes in and neither one will end up convincing the other otherwise.

BELIEVE ME IT ISN'T GOING TO MATTER IN THE END WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ROLL AROUND AND ALL THOSE TRUTHS THAT YOU THOUGHT/or BELIEVED WERE "TRUE" ARE GOING TO COME TUMBLING DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE WORLD AS YOU SEE IT NOW AGAIN...EVER AGAIN ! ! ! OUR WORLD IS CHANGING AND IF YOU DON'T CHANGE WITH IT AND SEE THE TRUTH IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES...YOU ARE GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND AND EVEN SUFFER A GREAT DEAL FOR IT IN THE LONG RUN.

SOME PEOPLE UNFORTUNATELY ARE NEVER GOING TO WAKE UP.

Shakes4Life keep up the passion you're doing pretty dang good. RON PAUL is our guy and if we get a chance to see it he will be taking part in the near future transition about to take place within our government. If we are lucky !!! He will win his battle to bring down the Federal Reserve and all those illegal institutions that have stripped us of our freedom rights for years.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Note: Since Gov. Rick Perry(TX) declined to participate in the Iowa Straw Poll and debate events and instead wants to attempt to steal their thunder by announcing Saturday (Aug. 13, 2011) in Charleston, SC that his eminence is running for President, it's only right to hear from another Texan. Robert Morrow appears to have found some remarkable resemblances to Bill Clinton in the Bible verse spouting blowhard who appears on the surface to be more preacher than governor. If nothing else, we may be getting a warning ahead of time concerning Rick Perry who, like Michele Bachmann, is obviously riding the tea party train without a ticket.

The article below references the FLDS, a fundamental Mormon sect whose former leader, Warren Jeffs, has been sentenced to life in prison for sexual assault. While the crimes are reprehensible, the initial over-reactions by the Governor and Child Protective Services cited below are, unfortunately, typical throughout the country such as in the needless deaths brought on by overly aggressive government forces in Waco during the early 1990s. The author's complaint is a valid one to that extent at least.

The links in the article are all active and check out to the extent they're referenced and provide more details. Much of Perry's record concerning the Gardisil scam, his support of TARP, and other on-the-record issues have been out for a long time and at least have been discussed in Texas. Perry's neocon, corporate welfare record is obvious and well documented. Unfortunately, the habit of such big government Republicans has been to spout Bible to take out rivals and then rule pretty much the same as the openly big government party members.

While the allegations made concerning Perry's use of prostitutes, drugs, and his extra-marital affairs are not verified, they are presented in the text for what they are: just one person's allegations based on contacts in the seedy underworld of strip clubs.

There is good reason to take warning and at least be wary, however, especially considering the general lack of concern in the country regarding the rumors surrounding Bill Clinton before he was elected. Judge for yourselves. Not paying enough attention back to Clinton's baggage in the 1990s didn't turn out very well, did it?

In any event, the following is presented for what it is. Consider it raw data if you will and take away whatever useful information you can get out of it. The rest of it you can consider to be something you've been warned about--WTC
UPDATE: Per a phone conversation with Robert Morrow, he has invited anyone who wants to discuss his article and the specifics of the allegations therein to call him at (512) 306-1510 between the hours of 11am and 11pm or to email him at Morrow321@aol.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further information. Please do so if you have any doubts about anything in the article.

By Robert Morrow

Austin, TX

512-306-1510

I urge you to NOT vote for Rick Perry who is one of the biggest frauds and phonies in American politics. I am a 3-time delegate to the Texas Republican convention (2006, 2008, 2010) and I live in Austin , TX . Here why Rick Perry is completely unqualified to be president.

The first thing you need to know about Rick Perry is that he is (or has been) a flagrant adulterer. The second thing you need to know is that Perry is a man who constantly uses religion and Christian Bible talk for his own political advancement, while living a double life.

Nor does Perry understand or appreciate free market capitalism and the importance of low taxes for all; Perry is a crony capitalist and he likes to spend and borrow lots of money. Perry does not respect parental rights (HPV mandate).Rick Perry, a 25 year career politician, is for the endless, costly undeclared wars; he is for an unaccountable Federal Reserve banking cartel making multi-trillion dollar interventions in a free market; he is for the Patriot Act and its assault on your privacy.

The same man who used a presidential prayer rally (8/6/11) for his personal ambitions and who often spouts Christian buzzwords and Bible talk to advance his political career is a flagrant adulterer, having sex with women who are the approximate age of his daughter Sydney, age 24.

Rick Perry’s Adultery (& his Arrogance)

I know this because I am a patron of Austin strip clubs. My friends and excellent contacts in the Austin strip club community tell me that Rick Perry, a la Bill Clinton, has an enabling entourage who gets him “young hotties” to have sex with – both here in Austin and especially when he is on the road. I learned about this before the 2010 Texas primary. I had an attractive stripper tell me about her direct dealings with Rick Perry. She said that she was attempting a Monica Lewinsky-type act upon Gov. Rick Perry (oral sex) but that in her words Perry was “too coked up” to perform sexually! When it came time for the stripper to leave, Perry gave her an outrageous amount of money, so large in fact that it probably means that Perry is taking cash bribes or illegal gifts to fund his extracurricular activities. Perry is not a rich man and I doubt he is spending that much of his own money on the women. (Actually sweetheart real estate deals have made the man unusual money.)

Another young woman, who has had direct dealings with Perry’s enabling entourage, told me that Perry is especially flagrantly adulterous when he goes on the road. She said that Perry has sex with the “young hotties” and that Perry and his entourage are literally having orgies in his hotel room. They are either calling escort services or picking up “young hotties” impressed by an arrogant, entitled governor of Texas .

Recently a local Austin reporter was telling me that they had heard about Rick Perry and the strippers in 2006, but they never could nail it down. Well, consider it confirmed. Additionally, there are many people in Austin who are convinced that the man is a homosexual or has had gay affairs in the past. I have never met a man who has had sex with Rick Perry, but I have met women who have had direct dealings with Adulterer Rick Perry and his enabling entourage. Perry has most definitely been living a double life.

That brings up another disqualifying characteristic of Perry: he is arrogant. Rick Perry knows his adultery rap sheet and liability more than anyone else. Perry is fully aware of the tremendous amount of risk this brings to the Republican party, his political career, his personal life and reputation. Yet, Rick Perry, drunk with arrogance and entitlement, presents himself as a legitimate presidential candidate when he is anything but that. Adulterer Rick Perry is sitting on a keg of slut-fueled nitroglycerine that if it ever exploded, would make Anthony Weiner look like a mere pimple popping.

Side note: it is no secret in Austin that for years Rick and Anita Perry have been having marital problems (no wonder); but enabling Anita is wearing her “Hillary Clinton” boots as she supports his presidential run. Anita sure did not support Perry’s 2010 governor’s race, as she rarely went to campaign events and when she did she never smiled, had a robotic look on her face and obviously did not want to be there. At the moments of Rick’s greatest triumphs, Anita would be on stage with a blank look on her face, looking like a lost, unhappy child amidst all the cheering for Adulterer Rick.

Anita’s behavior was so obvious that a local columnist John Kelso wrote an article about her never smiling on the campaign trail: “Somebody needs to goose Anita Perry to get a smile out of her.” http://www.statesman.com/news/local/somebody-needs-to-goose-anita-perry-to-get-1203160.html

Perry’s fraudulent behavior, his use of his Christian buzzwords and Bible talk, while living a reckless life of flagrant adultery is enough to completely disqualify the man for office. Key point: Slick Rick is arrogant and entitled.

Here is a excellent example of that fraud Slick Rick in action. Perry has been running for president for 5 years now, carefully attempting to position and market himself. He has written 2 books – one hypocritically title On My Honor: Why the American Values of the Boy Scouts are Worth Fighting For (2008 and targeted at social conservatives) and Fed Up!: Our Fight to Save America from Washington (2010 and targeted at fiscal conservatives). Remember, moral relativist Perry wrote that book about “American values” and the Boy Scouts all the while he was playing with strippers and “young hotties” the age of his daughter as per my sources.

Anita Perry clearly did NOT want Perry to run governor in 2010; in 2012 Perry is telling folks that the reason he is running is because his poor wife is telling him to! Perry is doing that because I have embarrassed him so much by telling folks what he is really like. Here is Perry pulling the wool over conservative columnist Cal Thomas’ eyes:

“Some wives don't want their husbands to run for president. Texas Republican Gov. Rick Perry doesn't have that problem. In an interview following an address to the Western Conservative Summit in Denver , he told me, "My wife is a nurse and the daughter of a country doctor. She sees Obamacare with the potential to devastate this country. ... She basically said, 'Listen, I know you love your job and you're comfortable there. But your country is in trouble and you need to get off the sideline and get in this game, serve your country and do your duty.' When someone you've known and been married to for 42-plus years (says that), it had a real impact on me. I had to go back and re-evaluate my consistent message that I don't want to be president of the United States ."”

My response to that is: a) Did Anita tell you to go play with all those strippers, prostitutes and “young hotties?” b) It was obvious from her face and attitude that Anita was NOT on board for the 2010 governor’s race, but you ignored her and ran anyhow and c) You have already been running for president for 5 years so cut out the perpetual play acting.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

rosienogg wrote:

All I can say about these political arguments is that... this is really a minority here speaking for what each one believes in and neither one will end up convincing the other otherwise.

BELIEVE ME IT ISN'T GOING TO MATTER IN THE END WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ROLL AROUND AND ALL THOSE TRUTHS THAT YOU THOUGHT/or BELIEVED WERE "TRUE" ARE GOING TO COME TUMBLING DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE WORLD AS YOU SEE IT NOW AGAIN...EVER AGAIN ! ! ! OUR WORLD IS CHANGING AND IF YOU DON'T CHANGE WITH IT AND SEE THE TRUTH IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES...YOU ARE GOING TO BE LEFT BEHIND AND EVEN SUFFER A GREAT DEAL FOR IT IN THE LONG RUN.

SOME PEOPLE UNFORTUNATELY ARE NEVER GOING TO WAKE UP.

Shakes4Life keep up the passion you're doing pretty dang good. RON PAUL is our guy and if we get a chance to see it he will be taking part in the near future transition about to take place within our government. If we are lucky !!! He will win his battle to bring down the Federal Reserve and all those illegal institutions that have stripped us of our freedom rights for years.

Thank you.....you keep up the great job yourself my friend.....GBU always! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fs747623 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 pm

BEWARE, THIS SOUNDS LIKE GEORGE SORS'S MISINFORMATION!

fs747623

Back to top Go down

Post by freeway2 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 am

[b]
I am not rude at all. I read your post and I have never read such rude
writings about anyone. If you think I am rude for wanting to keep my
and my families freedoms, then so be it.

We are lossing our freedoms one by one, and if we don't have a candidate
that can win against Obama, then we won't be allowed to write anything
anywhere.

Ron Paul is a nice man, but he cannot win. We have two candidates
that can win and that is who I, my family, and all my many, many friends
will go with.

So again call me rude, I am ok with that because I know I am not and I
speak the truth.

I have noticed that many of Ron Pauls followers are very rude and I know
he would not appreciate that because as I said he is a very nice man.

freeway2

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:44 am

freeway2 wrote:[b]

anywhere.

will go with.

speak the truth.

See, Freeway, I think the idea that "Paul can't win" is propaganda and we need to pay attention to the astonishing numbers that Paul is rallying! Watch this video, please:

Paul may have a challenge winning the Primary, because only Republicans can vote in the primary, but he will CERTAINLY stand against BO much BETTER than any other candidate that's been put up. The reason: You all are not considering the LIBERALS and Independents that Paul appeals to. This man has a greater chance of taking disenfranchised votes from BO than Perry does! On the contrary, if you think logically, the liberal left will fight like rabbid dogs to defeat a sequel to GWB. However, Ron Paul appeals to a common sense across the spectrum of parties. If the Republican "machine" would get out of Paul's way, He CAN WIN against Obama, and WIN BIG!

People were manipulated by the media last time around. Now, we are more aware of their shenanigans in holding Paul down. We don't have to fall prey to that game any more. Paul is our BEST chance to beat Obama. I believe this 100% based on the response he is getting everywhere he goes.
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 am

LOL. Just found that funny of the "trust me because I am a patron of strip clubs so I'm trustworthy." Personally I don't trust any politician anyway and I dang sure wouldn't take anything to heart from a forum so do your own research on everything and take nobody's word for anything even with articles. This is looking more and more like a cheap used car sales ad and I mean that from both sides. Agree to disagree and move on.

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am

Here is a dose of reality: THE REPUBLICAN VOTE ALONE WILL NOT BEAT OBAMA.

If you want to defeat BO, you need the Independent vote and a few disenfranchised liberals would be great! C'mon, people, it's time to realize that selecting YOUR perfect candidate is not necessarily the NATION'S best candidate. We need to select someone with Common Sense Solutions and a deep commitment to get this right, not someone who makes us "feel" good or appeals to any other sensory stimuli other than REASON.

Our nation can't afford another HUGE mistake. It's time for real change, not just a "flip of the coin."
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:35 pm

gmahunni wrote:
freeway2 wrote:[b]

anywhere.

will go with.

speak the truth.

See, Freeway, I think the idea that "Paul can't win" is propaganda and we need to pay attention to the astonishing numbers that Paul is rallying! Watch this video, please:

Paul may have a challenge winning the Primary, because only Republicans can vote in the primary, but he will CERTAINLY stand against BO much BETTER than any other candidate that's been put up. The reason: You all are not considering the LIBERALS and Independents that Paul appeals to. This man has a greater chance of taking disenfranchised votes from BO than Perry does! On the contrary, if you think logically, the liberal left will fight like rabbid dogs to defeat a sequel to GWB. However, Ron Paul appeals to a common sense across the spectrum of parties. If the Republican "machine" would get out of Paul's way, He CAN WIN against Obama, and WIN BIG!

People were manipulated by the media last time around. Now, we are more aware of their shenanigans in holding Paul down. We don't have to fall prey to that game any more. Paul is our BEST chance to beat Obama. I believe this 100% based on the response he is getting everywhere he goes.

Great comments gmahunni.....
And the question to ask yourself is WHY is the "Republican Machine" NOT helping Paul when his numbers and polls are huge all around the country....it is very telling and ONE that we should all know the answer to by now....if you don't then you are still very much asleep.....those endorsing PERRY are for sure asleep....you are asking for the corruption to continue if you put him in the White House!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:05 pm

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think. ~ Adolph Hitler
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:36 pm

More evidence that Rick Perry is a two-faced snake:

How Rick Perry Aggressively Pursued Federal Aid He Now Decries (one of the links below should work)

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2011/08/17/rick-perry-aggressively-pursued-federal-aid-he-now-decries/#ixzz1VJvn0Z3d

http://swampland.time.com/2011/08/17/rick-perry-aggressively-pursued-federal-aid-he-now-decries/?xid=thepage_newsletter

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Ron Paul is a spoiler, just like Ross Perot was. He could cost the Republicans the election, thus assuring another 4 years of a seriously scary lame duck President.
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Ron Paul is a spoiler, just like Ross Perot was. He could cost the Republicans the election, thus assuring another 4 years of a seriously scary lame duck President.

Not as long as he is running as a Republican, Dr Paul has stated that he will not run as an Independent if he loses the Republican nomination because he realizes that would split the conservative vote and we all know what the result of that would be.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:Ron Paul is a spoiler, just like Ross Perot was. He could cost the Republicans the election, thus assuring another 4 years of a seriously scary lame duck President.

Ron Paul will cost the establishment their election because people are waking up...time you did too! Tune out the garbage from the LAME STREAM MEDIA and vote for someone who actually wants to change things in DC and NOT just talk about it.....RON PAUL 2012! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tank Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 pm

shakes4life wrote:
roggiebb wrote:I Live in Texas and Ricky baby is the best gov we have ever had and you are a fool if you really believe the garbage you are spouting. I think you must be an O man afraid of the truth so LIES are your game

Ron Paul is the man to trust in Texas....don't need more of the same and that is what you will get from Perry! I have known about much of this for a while because I researched him when he ran for Governor last time around...I was pulling for the real Tea Party candidate....can't remember her name now and she brought out much of this but the LAME STREAM MEDIA swept it under the rug and she of course lost.....long story short....he is a PHONY and another politician who tells you ONE thing and does another.....support a real man and real truth seeker....that is RON PAUL.....wants us to follow the rule of law and get back to the Constitution.....what is wrong with that for a change????

LOL

Tank

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 pm

RICK PERRY'S FIRST ACT OF TREASON

Posted By: ipia
Date: Wednesday, 17-Aug-2011 10:31:35

Rick Perry has recently spoken of treasonous acts of Bernanke and others. This is certain validation of the phrase "it takes one to know one." Many Texans are painfully aware of the many treasonous actions of Rick Perry. Whether it is the selling of state assests to corporate and foreign insiders, the ongoing effort to establish the Chinese-Mexican Trans Texas Corridor and toll roads, the theft of tax revenues of the state of Texas, or the attempt to have every girl in Texas vaccinated by one of his favorite vaccine companies, Perry has kept the interests of his fellow Bilderbergers ahead of the welfare of Texans for over 20 years.

Perry's initial work for global warming with Al Gore is being allowed to be discussed in the press in order to hide a greater treason. Karl Rove recruited him to run as Texas Commissioner of Agriculture in order to defeat Jim Hightower, who had instituted the Texas organic farmers certification program. At the time this was the most rigorous program in the nation and it later became the model for the present USDA program. Had the Texas program continued, organic agriculture would have become dominant in Texas and Genetically Modified crops would have been labelled in the supermarket, which would have been the kiss of death. The agrideath corporations were in extreme panic and desperately sought out someone who would be a useful idiot to become Commissioner of Agriculture, hopefully cancelling the Texas organic program. Using Rove's techniques Perry was elected and Hightower was thrown out.

If Hightower would have had another term of office then it is likely Genetically Modified crops would not have been grown or sold in Texas. The onging crime of placing deadly GMO food on America's dinnertable was greatly aided by Rick Perry.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=213148
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Just want to say to all the nay sayers here against the GOOD Doctor.....if Ron Paul doesn't win the Republican nomination then you better start worrying because that will only mean the THUGS are still in control!!! Of course in a few months this may all be a mute point!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

shakes4life wrote:Just want to say to all the nay sayers here against the GOOD Doctor.....if Ron Paul doesn't win the Republican nomination then you better start worrying because that will only mean the THUGS are still in control!!! Of course in a few months this may all be a mute point!

This a dinar information sight not a political sight. This is not the forum to vent your political veiws......The mods should delete all political posts and lets keep it DINAR RELATED. IMO...
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:06 pm

outback7 wrote:
shakes4life wrote:Just want to say to all the nay sayers here against the GOOD Doctor.....if Ron Paul doesn't win the Republican nomination then you better start worrying because that will only mean the THUGS are still in control!!! Of course in a few months this may all be a mute point!

This a dinar information sight not a political sight. This is not the forum to vent your political veiws......The mods should delete all political posts and lets keep it DINAR RELATED. IMO...

Well thank you, outback7, for trying to tell me how to do my job. That was very nice of you and I am ever so grateful for the help, however, I noticed that at the top of this page is a title that states, "Everything Political" and so it would appear that you and your opinion are in the wrong section of this forum. If politics don't concern you then you will find many other topics here on Okie's forum to indulge yourself in.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMaDD Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 pm

haha get em gman!

DrMaDD

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
outback7 wrote:

Well thank you, outback7, for trying to tell me how to do my job. That was very nice of you and I am ever so grateful for the help, however, I noticed that at the top of this page is a title that states, "Everything Political" and so it would appear that you and your opinion are in the wrong section of this forum. If politics don't concern you then you will find many other topics here on Okie's forum to indulge yourself in.

Thank you for the info.

outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Gmansaid wrote:
outback7 wrote:

Thank you gmansaid.....great job! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Good NEWS for Dr. Paul and have you noticed how all the RINO's/status quo guys are now following Ron Paul's lead....I heard Perry now say the FEDERAL RESERVE needs to be audited.....RP has been screaming this for years......

Ron Paul beats Gov. Rick Perry and all others in Texas GOP poll

Ron Paul, the conservative congressman from Texas, beat the entire field of GOP presidential contenders in a poll conducted recently among "882 highly active Republican voters in Texas."

Answering the simple question, "If the Texas Republican primary were held today, which presidential candidate would you be most likely to vote for?" 22% of those polled selected the 75-year-old affectionately known as Dr. No.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum