Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Still Trusting Okie

+36
elvishd1
doodoo
Squishy
happywelshguy
mmaster
Druflow
readysetrv
Gunney79
Terbo56
takeoff
PALMER01
milleriniraq
Texas Creek Johnson
DevaronDLH
supergirl
sandwedge
fang2
therealbutterfly
builder
7freemom
topspin2
CaptnJerry
DTConcerned
Jewelclamp
freebird
Labrann
bpoole
Ponee
ADMIN
spike1982
ou812
jdhka1
abby ann
LookingAtTheHeavens
debtfree
dbara43
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Trusting Okie

Post by supergirl Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Miskebam wrote:
abby ann wrote:
abby ann wrote:PLEASE DON'T KNOCK THE PRETTY GREEN M&M SHE IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON WE EVEN HAVE THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! THANKS SO MUCH MISKE!!!!
I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY AGAIN MISKE SHOULD GET A GREAT BIG HUG FOR ALL SHE DOES!!!!AND PUTS UP WITH !!!

Thanks abby ann... appreciate the hug Smile

MmmmmHmmmmm.... ditto Abby Ann! Gotta give it to the girl. She has the patience of Job. I was told I needed to work on patience last year. Thanks for being a shining example Miske!

supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 pm

So is this a race to see who can call the RV first... like some kind of ego game?
If the RV happened I am certain that in due course we all will now it... it would be almost impossible to contain that kind of information, and many websites and blogs will be announcing it, over and over...
I have not seen any of the sights I just mentioned and my friend Craig who lives in Iraq has told me on more then one occasion that the people of Iraq are not happy with the government here or the leaders or the CBI... most of the people in Iraq think the leaders are the same ones that existed under Saddam, and are in it (government) for the same purpose.
It is not the government that we should be listening too... but rather the little people, the common people, the people who actually are the country not the names of the ego leaders.
The announcements at the morning Prayers are more informative then the articles we read in the local newspapers. The prayers events are not only religious but social and educational as well. My friend Craig said there is still a lot of Inhouse bickering and posturing for positions and money in the government. Nothing gets done in Iraq unless there is a life/death reason.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 pm

THANKS SUPERGIRL !!!!MISKE IS VERY VERY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Honor. respect. trust. all these things have one thing in common. They are earned usually by honesty and integraty. Truth non compromising . No exceptions. When a man or woman makes a statment as though its truth they risk the trust of there fellow man if its found to be untrue. Sorry thats the way it is.Thats the way it has always been. Its a shame the internet has become what it is in dinar land it cheepens the whole investment I for one cant wait for the day when i want have to listen to any one saying its finished its done the train is at the station its where we want to be its closser than. a band aid on your skin.ect ect nuff said. later oh yeah and the men in black want let me post.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Thank you Texas. It's amazing to me that truth and integrity don't mean the same thing anymore.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Only when it's convenient.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 am

I get confused listening to Okie and Bulldog. After the in country rv was called as fact this most recent time, I went into chat and asked Bulldog if he knew the rate. He said he knew the answer to that question though would not reveal the info. Something to do with heart failure and me not being able to take it. Then later in the chat he posted that no one knows the date or rate.

This kind of stuff leaves me confused. Then finding this rv was bunk leaves me upset. Last August I saw first hand the devastation and negative impact in the lives of some local dinar investors after Okie called the rv then.

I wish I wasn't having difficulty trusting Okie, but what he says and what happens over and over and over just doesn't come close to lining up with legitimate data.

<><

takeoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 am

Okie only gives to us what info he is told or afforded,right or wrong- I WILL stand by Okie any day of the week,and on holidays,too- If you are going to be upset,at anyone,beupset at the people that bring us intel that is on the downside,and not the up and up as it should be,and maybe yourselves 4 falling into ALL the negativity that is brought to this site- There is so much negativity here, that you could corrode all the batteries at Walmart with it, and it's high time it ended-TMO-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 pm

terbo56 wrote:Okie only gives to us what info he is told or afforded,right or wrong- I WILL stand by Okie any day of the week,and on holidays,too- If you are going to be upset,at anyone,beupset at the people that bring us intel that is on the downside,and not the up and up as it should be,and maybe yourselves 4 falling into ALL the negativity that is brought to this site- There is so much negativity here, that you could corrode all the batteries at Walmart with it, and it's high time it ended-TMO-
THANKS TERBO VERY WELL SAID!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:01 pm

That's right terbo!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 pm

I appreciate that Abbyann-I'm very outspoken,but bit my tongue abit-It really needed saying-I'm tired of people running Okie into the ground- And what are these clowns bringing to the table? And I am NOT sorry for laying it down!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Thankyou,Fang2- Some people should know which bus to take, where to go, and especially where to get off!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunney79 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Just remember, the more you cry wolf, the less open minds there will be in the end when you have legit proof of an RV and can back it up.

Gunney79

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 pm

I hope that comment was NOT directed to Okie- Why don't you find the people that give him false info, and then go chew them a new one?Like I said before,he brings to us what he is afforded-Can YOU do better?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 pm

dbara43 wrote:In my opinion, the fact that Okie called the RV in Iraq last week should not be discounted yet. In the Kuwait RV, as I understand it, it took 10 days from the RV until it showed up publically in banks and on Forex. Okie has further stated that it has been requested of him and other info providers by the NSA that they refrain from posting for now.

Given all that, I am willing to give Okie and JonnyWG and a few others the benefit of the doubt for a few more days, probably through the weekend. If come Monday we are still in the same state, with no further word from the info providers, I will begin to question the veracity of the reports and the value of continuing to follow them, and look for answers from the info providers. If those are not forthcoming, I will then consider taking my valuable time elsewhere.

But until them I am still ALL IN on the dinar and awaiting a positive outcome.

db

Wow. I am just stating the facts here. No one and I mean no one can dispute this. Okie, unfortunately has made these same kind of " for sure rv" calls" WAY over 300 times. Up until he really toned it down about 6 months or so ago, he would call the RV as a guaranteed 100% sure deal, nuff said, over, saleh saleh saleh AT LEAST 2 TIMES IF NOT 3 TIMES A WEEK. When he toned it down is about the same time "bulldog" busted on to the scene. LOL
There is nothing false about what I just said. It is absolute truth. They have made claims about "black SUV's pulling up and guys telling them to go on a black out, and getting calls from 3-letter agencies over the years to keep quiet...LOL
So take it for what it's worth. It's just a shame that's all.

On A BETTER NOTE...WE ARE CLOSE TO THE RV!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Druflow Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 pm

My opinion only and I am not bashing anyone but I would hate to be the boy that cried WOLF to often. I honestly don't know who to trust or if anyone is telling the truth. I understand that they give us what they are given but I also understand that none of us know these intel providers. So we really just have to have faith and believe that it will happen regardless of who said what.

Last edited by Druflow on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Druflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Druflow-Words of wisdom you speak-We do not need to believe the negative ones, only that our gifts WILL come to us soon, In a very positive way-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:28 pm

terbo56 wrote:Okie only gives to us what info he is told or afforded,right or wrong- I WILL stand by Okie any day of the week,and on holidays,too- If you are going to be upset,at anyone,beupset at the people that bring us intel that is on the downside,and not the up and up as it should be,and maybe yourselves 4 falling into ALL the negativity that is brought to this site- There is so much negativity here, that you could corrode all the batteries at Walmart with it, and it's high time it ended-TMO-

Well Turbo56, there would have been a much much better way of Okie, "bringing only what he was told", over the last few years.
Instead of it being 100% done, over with, nuff said, pack your bags, tears on my keyboard, I know people personally that have cashed out, tier 1 and 2 have cashed out, the rate has gone live from Iraq, and is now pinging around the banks like the lottery, and when the numbers match up we will have our RV, you cannot unring a bell that has been rung......?????????????????

Why not have said it something like this. I have great sources that say it look really good for the next couple days. "looks good"
--I have heard that the rate went live in Iraq and is pinging around the banks like the lottery. Not 100% sure but that's what we were told.

Look Terbo, the fact of the matter is, 1000's of people for some reason have always hung on his every word. And beyond all sanity some still do. None of his 300+ posts of guaranteed RV's from the highest highest sources have ever come to fruition. NONE And the have been 100's and 100's.
You would think that after the 30th time of being wrong and getting people jacked up day after day and then those followers crashing down when reality hit them the next day, that "someone" would stop listening to those sources. But NO, and we are talking not just 30 times, not just 70 times, not just 100 times, not just 150 times, not just 200 times, not just 250 times, not just 300 times, but closer to 400 times!!!

That's the truth and nothing but the truth, and this truth really isn't good!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 pm

FRIENDLY REMINDER... Thank you!

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Druflow wrote:My opinion only and I am not bashing anyone but I would hate to be the boy that cried WOLF to often. I honestly don't know who to trust or if anyone is telling the truth. I understand that they give us what they are given but I also understand that none of us know these intel providers. So we really just have to have faith and believe that it will happen regardless of who said what.

GOOD POST, AND ALL THE NEWS IS INCREDIBLE THAT IS COMING OUT OF IRAQ RIGHT NOW. LOOKS AS THOUGH WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO GETTING OFF THIS RIDE.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Miskebam wrote:FRIENDLY REMINDER... Thank you!

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

AS BUCKWHEAT WOULD SAY-------"O-TAY"

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Druflow Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 pm

If people keep putting more and more into dinar, that is their business. Okie never said, "Go buy more now before it is to late". That would be their choice. I am invested as much as I am going to be.

Druflow

Back to top Go down

Post by debtfree Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Only way Okie can get respect back is come here and explain what did or did not happen in regards to the RV. He more than anyone should know better than calling the RV without 100% without a doubt proof. This is what disturbs me so much. If jonny had proof as he said he did then he needs to do the same. This business about having to be quiet is baloney. Others are posting without problems. All this nonsense about not being able to talk is sheer hogwash. OKIE needs to man up and make a post explaining if it did happen or it didn't and explain why. Thats the only way he can can trust back. Last time he called it he came on and said he was sorry.

OKIE we are waiting to hear from you.

debtfree

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Labrann wrote:Here we go again … not able to post legitimate questions and thoughts if they even come close to questioning the site mods. Some of the same questions have recently crossed my own mind. OU812, I for one did not consider your comment defamatory …

Note the comment below.. How they say what is really on their mind.. but they dont put names to it? There is no problem in people getting things off their chest.. Its not a problem with QUESTIONING... but creating an atmosphere of encouragement is not by allowing every post to contain a pure RANT about SPECIFIED individuals.. I think everyone gets WHO people are talking about when they say "that the information that has been provided has not come to pass, so its untrue"

Please dont knock the mods.. they volunteer their time here to keep the peace. They ALL fall under the same guidelines posted for them to follow. MOST are posted at the bottom left of the page. The members come and go at their leisure... the mods work sometimes HOURS on here...

freebird wrote:For whatever reason, (ego?), there is a race to call the RV by the intel providers. One might say a "rush to RV judgement" A blind hog finds an acorn and a broken clock is correct twice a day. If no one got the credit for "correctly" calling when the RV happens, would we be getting the "any day, any hour" BS that is told now almost on a daily basis? The information now is so redundant that it really makes reading the post boring. I would prefer less gossip and more accurate posting myself. The current news out of Iraq is something to get excited about.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 pm

OK- Let me ask you all this- If everything that Okie said was wrong, then why is it that the last time Okie and the others said it was done the last 12 times,then why did the PTB stop it for the last 12 times? Answer that 4 me if you would please-And remember- You all are in Okie's house-You need to respect him and the house you have been graced to be in- Please keep that in mind! And if you can't do that, then you don't need to be here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:55 pm

You tell um Terboooooooooooooooooo

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:56 pm

WHY WOULD YOU GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE, THAT YOU DID'NT LIKE,AND SIT DOWN AT THERE TABLE AND TELL THEM YOU DON'T LIKE THEM?????I'M SORRY BUT THAT DOESN"T MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SMARTS TO ME!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm

terbo56 wrote:OK- Let me ask you all this- If everything that Okie said was wrong, then why is it that the last time Okie and the others said it was done the last 12 times,then why did the PTB stop it for the last 12 times? Answer that 4 me if you would please-And remember- You all are in Okie's house-You need to respect him and the house you have been graced to be in- Please keep that in mind! And if you can't do that, then you don't need to be here-

Terbo, that's an easy one... The PTB have NEVER stopped "it"!!! You can't stop something that you haven't even started... We just learned of the three phases a few weeks ago and depending on who you ask you will get a different answer of where we are...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Debtfree- You may want to read the post below Miskebam's, and It will give you some insight to the issue at hand- And then, YOU may want to apologize to Okie-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:02 pm

I vote for an RV !

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Thanks Terbo, well stated

Your quite correct.

As I always state: Being Negative Serves "No Useful Purpose."

Unfortunately, those that are negative don't realise the harm that they are doing to themselves or, to others.

bounce

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Lets be positive folks !!!

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 pm

abby ann wrote:WHY WOULD YOU GO TO SOMEONES HOUSE, THAT YOU DID'NT LIKE,AND SIT DOWN AT THERE TABLE AND TELL THEM YOU DON'T LIKE THEM?????I'M SORRY BUT THAT DOESN"T MAKE A WHOLE LOT OF SMARTS TO ME!!!!!

True. People need to be respectful, thats for sure.

But like I always say, A house is just a building without the people! 8)
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 pm

ou812 wrote:A lot of people are here strictly for ENTERTAINMENT.

Hello OOM. Thought I'd pop in to see what is happening! Also hoped to make Miske (who somebody doesn't want to eat) chuckle at seeing my happy sign in! BTW, I LOVE green M&M's Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 1261280965. Glad that old Dinarling has permanently gone....She's such a rude, crude, Negative Nellie.

Well, I thought someone might be here for ENTERTAINMENT! OK Then...circus music please...
Ya ta da da da da Ya ta da da

Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 Z

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:43 pm

terbo56 wrote:OK- Let me ask you all this- If everything that Okie said was wrong, then why is it that the last time Okie and the others said it was done the last 12 times,then why did the PTB stop it for the last 12 times? Answer that 4 me if you would please-And remember- You all are in Okie's house-You need to respect him and the house you have been graced to be in- Please keep that in mind! And if you can't do that, then you don't need to be here-

Terbo how do you now that the "PTB" stopped it. Because that's what the intel providers said when their 100% confirmed prediction was wrong???????? How about realizing that it may have never really been ready to go in the first place? I have never heard Randy K say it was 100% done. I have heard him say that a few times looked good, but that we had to see the Erbil implemented and the see the ministers first. But never that it was "DONE". Same with a few other TRUE intel providers.
I thought I was in Miskebam's house.
Respect him? I was always taught that to be respected, one must earn that respect..
Now if the stories are true about his military background, then I and everyone else should give the highest respect just like all GREAT members of our military deserve. NO DOUBT ON THAT!
But when it comes to the DINAR....Well let me just revert back to my first paragraph..In order to gain respect, one must first earn that respect.
If I or anyone else was in any business, and had been wrong for years, then I or that person, would warrant ZERO respect.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by readysetrv on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Readysetrv- I didn't say I heard Randy K say it was 100% done-And on top of that , Miskebam is keeping this house for Okie, you may want to be careful the way you word things- This is really not a good day to match wits with me or anyone else,I'm just telling you like it is, and if the truth hurts,oh, well- You knew that coming into this forum JMHO, whatever that's worth-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:51 pm

mmaster wrote:Lets be positive folks !!!

I have a better idea, lets be factual.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:54 pm

ou812 wrote:
mmaster wrote:Lets be positive folks !!!

I have a better idea, lets be factual.

Here you go ou812... It's a great fact/news based dinar site
http://www.changesxchange.com/

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Still Trusting Okie - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:55 pm

terbo56 wrote:Readysetrv- I didn't say I heard Randy K say it was 100% done-And on top of that , Miskebam is keeping this house for Okie, you may want to be careful the way you word things- This is really not a good day to match wits with me or anyone else,I'm just telling you like it is, and if the truth hurts,oh, well- You knew that coming into this forum JMHO, whatever that's worth-

Terbo, the truth is a GOOD THING! I love the TRUTH. I really wish that was a concept accepted by others. ALL I HAVE SAID HAS BEEN THE TRUTH.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Predicting things that do not happen...over and over serves "No Useful Purpose."

Other than driving up sales of dinar and creating problems with couples that bought more because of another prediction that did not happen.

If no one predicted the date and rate , again...there would be nothing to complain about.

Do the oven's at 440 or the 747 planes serve "No Useful Purpose."
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Yes,Readysetrv, The truth is spectacular, but again, Okie was NOT lying, like I said, he only gave what he was told, and I still don't understand how that could make him look bad??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Thanks Terbo, well stated

Your quite correct.

As I always state: Being Negative Serves "No Useful Purpose."

Unfortunately, those that are negative don't realise the harm that they are doing to themselves or, to others.

bounce

HWG - Question for you. When intel is delivered with "absolutes" that the RV is done, isn't there a serious let down (negative affect) to those that choose to believe that that "intel provider" would never let them down? How much of a "negative" impact does that have to the members, and the forum(s)? The posters you refer to as being "negative" are doing far less damage to the members and the forums, then those that post in absolutes, IMO.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 pm

terbo56 wrote:Yes,Readysetrv, The truth is spectacular, but again, Okie was NOT lying, like I said, he only gave what he was told, and I still don't understand how that could make him look bad??

OK, Terbo, we can agree to disagree.. Go back to my 2nd post on this thread. For years it was done completely wrong, with 1000's of people hanging on his every word...
If he was "truly" just giving what he was receiving then he, number one should have relayed that information in a much different way. Number 2, after the 10th time of being wrong, he should have found different sources, and at the least if he kept the same sources that had been wrong 10 times prior, then state it like, "I have some intel that says it looks good". Not continue with the 100% its done, over FOR SURE". Number 3, when the false predictions started to number 50 then 100 then 150 then 200 then 250 then 300 plus, WELL THEN, WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE? DEFINENTLY NOT SHARED WITH 1000's of people, as FACT!

NOW, AGAIN WE SEE IT LAST WEEK OR THE WEEK BEFORE.... IT 100% RV'd IN COUNTRY-----WELL, "NO" IT DIDN'T!!!!!

Why not just say, I got some good intel that says it "MAY" have RV'd in country...??????????!!!!!!!!!! Then you have "bulldog" back FALSE INFORMATION UP WITH 3 OTHER CONFIRMATIONS!!!

Now Terbo, please tell me what is right about that...NOTHING SIR!

BUT HEY, WE ARE CLOSE!!! THAT'S A GOOD THING!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:36 pm

Look guys, here is the truth of the matter. There are 130 countries that do not want to sign back into the Jekell Island Treaty of 1910, including China and Iraq, which ended in March of 2010. The negociations that are ongoing over this treaty is what is holding the RV up, but Iraq may RV low to overcome some of their in house problems until the Jekell Island Treaty problems are solved. All 130 countries want to go back to the gold standard. I hesitated to give this info, but I cannot hold back anymore. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 pm

AJ,

Where can we follow this - Jekell Island Treaty - ? Not really something our news casters are reporting about.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:48 pm

You cannot and will not hear about this in the news. I recieved the information in face to face meetings I do not breath air with certain people very often. They also said there are 13 countries that back America if we go back to the gold standard, including china. AJ

hithere wrote:AJ,

Where can we follow this - Jekell Island Treaty - ? Not really something our news casters are reporting about.

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Appreciate the insight AJA. I think The Jekyl Island Treaty could be affecting the RV. It is not well known that the Fed's charter, in their original documents, was due to run out on December 21st, 2012, which also happens to be the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar.

I think we are seeing the last days of the Fed and fiat money. When the new standard comes into play, we will discover that most of the gold in the world is in Asia, making countries like China and the Phillipines rich over night. I am hearing that the new standard will also include not just gold but other commodities as well, including other precious metals, oil, natural gas, coal, etc.

I think the idea of a mid-level RV (or RI) of the dinar makes some sense, somewhere in the $3.20 - $4.40 range, pull in all the desparate money & fund the budget, then when the new monetary system is in place an RV to a higher level (the $8-$12 rumors) to fund all the debt forgiveness programs.

Just my thoughts. - db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Weather it be Intel.. Outel...Don'tel ....there is a lot of people that have been so caught up as to loose their homes..cars...jobs...loved ones ...health issues...I think this is becoming a serious state...and I am not saying that anyones information is wrong.. right..or indifferent..but there sure has been a lot of information that doesn't pan out but yet people are flocking to buy more Dinar...I just hope that before any Intel is given it will be researched and double checked..there is a lot of disconect ..sure it's easy to tell people don't buy what you can't afford..but when you turn around and read it's here....48 hrs to cash in..etc etc. people see a way out of the financial problems they are in...we need to really address this fast growing problem...

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

For a little bit of historical reading for your entertainment purposes only:

http://www.jekyllislandhistory.com/federalreserve.shtml

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

It seems clear that many people reading this post are not at all familiar with the Jekyll Island deal. If the people actually knew the information and events and the things that happened in and around that event we would be missing several politicians by now, there would be no Federal Reserve Bank, no IRS, no bogus 16th Amendment and the nation would not be in the financial trouble it is in because of the events on Jekyll Island. A more evil and corrupt body of people could not have been assembled then was there to concoct this "Treaty".
Tell me AJ, is Iran part of the Jekyll Island Treaty, is it a Central Bank country or not? I think NOt!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lescu Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I just want to thank Oakie for all he does; pray for his health daily; and thank Miskie too for great job, and does all those on this site! My prayers and my wife both are givn up for you and your people daily Oakie. Again, thank you. Les and wife
lescu
lescu

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum