Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Still Trusting Okie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Still Trusting Okie

+36
elvishd1
doodoo
Squishy
happywelshguy
mmaster
Druflow
readysetrv
Gunney79
Terbo56
takeoff
PALMER01
milleriniraq
Texas Creek Johnson
DevaronDLH
supergirl
sandwedge
fang2
therealbutterfly
builder
7freemom
topspin2
CaptnJerry
DTConcerned
Jewelclamp
freebird
Labrann
bpoole
Ponee
ADMIN
spike1982
ou812
jdhka1
abby ann
LookingAtTheHeavens
debtfree
dbara43
40 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Still Trusting Okie Empty Still Trusting Okie

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 pm

In my opinion, the fact that Okie called the RV in Iraq last week should not be discounted yet. In the Kuwait RV, as I understand it, it took 10 days from the RV until it showed up publically in banks and on Forex. Okie has further stated that it has been requested of him and other info providers by the NSA that they refrain from posting for now.

Given all that, I am willing to give Okie and JonnyWG and a few others the benefit of the doubt for a few more days, probably through the weekend. If come Monday we are still in the same state, with no further word from the info providers, I will begin to question the veracity of the reports and the value of continuing to follow them, and look for answers from the info providers. If those are not forthcoming, I will then consider taking my valuable time elsewhere.

But until them I am still ALL IN on the dinar and awaiting a positive outcome.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Still Trusting Okie Empty Re: Still Trusting Okie

Post by debtfree Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Great comments. I had already written them off but based on this explanation I will reconsider my position. Im stiil uneasy because no one else has been able to verify this information. That makes me very leary of this intel. No matter what you do not call it till it is 100% verifiable.

in the words of Okie NUFF SAID

If they are wrong this time I'm done with them.

debtfree

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Good for you! I feel similar, but I'm not really going to put a time limit on them. Until proven otherwise, I will continue to believe that they have our best intentions at heart and are giving us the info they receive. Thanks for the post dbara.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Good for you! I feel similar, but I'm not really going to put a time limit on them. Until proven otherwise, I will continue to believe that they have our best intentions at heart and are giving us the info they receive. Thanks for the post dbara.
VERY WELL STATED!!!!!!I REALY BELIVE OKIE NOWS SOMTHING I DON'T!!!!!SO GO OKIE WE LOVE YA!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdhka1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Amen. Its like this.....My wife tells me to make dinner plans with friends for 7 pm. I do and then she is 15 min late getting ready, thus we are late meeting our friends. Yes. She has been late before. Sometimes maybe her fault, sometimes beyond her control....She has NEVER not shown up....shes just been a little late.

NOW...
Does that mean my info in making the reservations was wrong?
Was I just saying it to be the first to make the reservations to boost my ego and ignoring the obvious?
Did my wife deliberately make us late as to undermine my credibility or to purposefully make our friends wait?

NO....Things happen. And when you have 190+ countries making dinner reservations.....lots of things happen.

GOD bless okie, bulldog, jonny and the rest for what they do to try to keep us in the loop without subjecting us to all the STRESS they deal with in doing so.

"IT IS FINISHED"...Okie said that on Dec 28th.

I have read where someone else said that way back when, and it was 43 days later before the blessing from Heaven was manifested.....but all that needed to be finished...WAS...WHEN HE SAID IT WAS. The wait was for the benefit of others, not because he jumped the gun or was wrong in what he said. And in the end, even the doubters had to admit it.

IT IS FINISHED....NUFF SAID.

jdhka1

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:01 pm

jdhka1 wrote:Amen. Its like this.....My wife tells me to make dinner plans with friends for 7 pm. I do and then she is 15 min late getting ready, thus we are late meeting our friends. Yes. She has been late before. Sometimes maybe her fault, sometimes beyond her control....She has NEVER not shown up....shes just been a little late.

NOW...
Does that mean my info in making the reservations was wrong?
Was I just saying it to be the first to make the reservations to boost my ego and ignoring the obvious?
Did my wife deliberately make us late as to undermine my credibility or to purposefully make our friends wait?

NO....Things happen. And when you have 190+ countries making dinner reservations.....lots of things happen.

GOD bless okie, bulldog, jonny and the rest for what they do to try to keep us in the loop without subjecting us to all the STRESS they deal with in doing so.

"IT IS FINISHED"...Okie said that on Dec 28th.

I have read where someone else said that way back when, and it was 43 days later before the blessing from Heaven was manifested.....but all that needed to be finished...WAS...WHEN HE SAID IT WAS. The wait was for the benefit of others, not because he jumped the gun or was wrong in what he said. And in the end, even the doubters had to admit it.

IT IS FINISHED....NUFF SAID.

I think you need to consider the other 100 times it was stated "ITS FINISHED"

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdhka1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Gimmie a second........(jeopardy theme plays).......Ok Im good. All considered I stand by what I said, but I do have a question......You don't trust the intel or the person providing it but yet you are still here.... Why?

jdhka1

Back to top Go down

Post by spike1982 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm

The cookies in the 440 oven are scorched, the train is off the tracks, the 747 ran out of fuel, and the RV that was called did not answer. Now the "Men in Black" are tellling our experts to go silent (yet they still allow all the other dinar experts and sites to operate without restrictions).

Don't get me wrong, I have always had the highest respect for our experts, but there are limits on the amount of fabrication I can tolerate. I definitely will not drink the kool aid and will not eat the green M&Ms.

Let's hope the old Okie shows up with his down to earth values and homespun humor. I really miss that.

spike1982

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:18 pm

why you lumping green m&m's in there... Suspect

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

jdhka1 wrote:Gimmie a second........(jeopardy theme plays).......Ok Im good. All considered I stand by what I said, but I do have a question......You don't trust the intel or the person providing it but yet you are still here.... Why?

A lot of people are here strictly for ENTERTAINMENT.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 pm

I noticed a lot of first time posters usually have a lot of supportive and good things to say,
am i the only one who is getting the feeling that these new comers are in fact the gurus
under a different user name, gotta wonder.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spike1982 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Was told by the "Men in Black" to stay away from green M&Ms.Very Happy

spike1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:25 pm

Still Trusting Okie Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNKahI8d-Nz5CEkCQJpJmF2fXr6Glvfju_HSIN0lb-kguctfOvtA Hi, just passing thru this thread...please be careful what you say in the house of the one you are a guest of. .

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jdhka1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

OHHHHHH...Ok...I get it.....Kinda like the "pants on the ground" guy from Americas Got Talent...Or the crappy singers on IDOL....or the press secretary at the White House.

jdhka1

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:32 pm

spike1982 wrote:Was told by the "Men in Black" to stay away from green M&Ms.Very Happy

Well for the record... THIS green M&M... sticks to the news ... Not sure whats up with the MIB, but there is no fire for that there smoke Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Please just be courteous.

Last edited by ponee on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 pm

PLEASE DON'T KNOCK THE PRETTY GREEN M&M SHE IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON WE EVEN HAVE THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! THANKS SO MUCH MISKE!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdhka1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Please give OU812 a pass on this....He is obviously very invested in this (based on the number of posts in a short period of time) and is just a bit frustrated....(much like the rest of us)....that this hasn't happened yet. Have FAITH OU812....not in the RV....or okie....but in the one that is really pushing the buttons.....God. That is the only thing keeping me from an ulcer the size of a dinner plate. Smile

jdhka1

Back to top Go down

Post by bpoole Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Right or wrong I think OKIE and his team has our best intrest at heart

I trust his intel and he has a great team of the right people with him

They are dooing A outstanding job of trying to bring to us the best info posible under the worst of conditions Namely whe it comes to Iraq
bpoole
bpoole

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Here we go again … not able to post legitimate questions and thoughts if they even come close to questioning the site mods. Some of the same questions have recently crossed my own mind. OU812, I for one did not consider your comment defamatory …

Labrann

http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

Post by freebird Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:52 pm

For whatever reason, (ego?), there is a race to call the RV by the intel providers. One might say a "rush to RV judgement" A blind hog finds an acorn and a broken clock is correct twice a day. If no one got the credit for "correctly" calling when the RV happens, would we be getting the "any day, any hour" BS that is told now almost on a daily basis? The information now is so redundant that it really makes reading the post boring. I would prefer less gossip and more accurate posting myself. The current news out of Iraq is something to get excited about.

freebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Frustration does not warrant coming into a site and insulting the sites namesake. Johnny and many other claimed it too. Do you guys that question here, question over there also?

I am frustrated too... I am just a dinar holder like the rest of you. I wait and want this just as much as any of you, but as a mod, I can not permit nor give a pass to bad manners. WHether I agree with your thoughts or not.

If the information from that site or person is not to your liking, you should walk away from it.

► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

Last edited by ponee on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelclamp Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm

I occurred to me that the sudden reduced volume of currency sales by CBI (auctions) is in line with a 10x revalue of their currency. They had been doing 200+ million and suddenly (shortly after the proclamation of an internal revaluation) the volume dropped to about 20-millon. If the rumors of the very high 10 to 1 rate are true, it seems to explain the sudden variance.

We'll see. Meantime, given the exciting RV proclamation on this site last week, I would ask that those with operational knowledge offer some sort of tidbits rather than going silent.
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Labrann wrote:Here we go again … not able to post legitimate questions and thoughts if they even come close to questioning the site mods. Some of the same questions have recently crossed my own mind. OU812, I for one did not consider your comment defamatory …

You are right, it wasn't really defamatory, I just don't want it to go that way with following posts or posters.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 pm

abby ann wrote:PLEASE DON'T KNOCK THE PRETTY GREEN M&M SHE IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON WE EVEN HAVE THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! THANKS SO MUCH MISKE!!!!
I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY AGAIN MISKE SHOULD GET A GREAT BIG HUG FOR ALL SHE DOES!!!!AND PUTS UP WITH !!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdhka1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Again.....If you don't trust the intel or the providers Why are you here? I'm quite sure there are other options.

jdhka1

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:11 pm

abby ann wrote:
abby ann wrote:PLEASE DON'T KNOCK THE PRETTY GREEN M&M SHE IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON WE EVEN HAVE THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! THANKS SO MUCH MISKE!!!!
I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY AGAIN MISKE SHOULD GET A GREAT BIG HUG FOR ALL SHE DOES!!!!AND PUTS UP WITH !!!

Thanks abby ann... appreciate the hug Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Miskebam wrote:
abby ann wrote:

MISKE I THINK I KNOW WHY YOUR M&M DON'T HAVE ANY HAIR WE MADE YOU PULL IT ALL OUT!!!!I'M SO SORRY!!!!MAYBE WE CAN ALL DO BETTER?????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:22 pm

If I did not still trust Okie and site, I would not be here.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 pm

jdhka1 wrote:Again.....If you don't trust the intel or the providers Why are you here? I'm quite sure there are other options.

I think.......Still Trusting Okie 1261280965

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:53 pm

jdhka1 wrote:Gimmie a second........(jeopardy theme plays).......Ok Im good. All considered I stand by what I said, but I do have a question......You don't trust the intel or the person providing it but yet you are still here.... Why?

What difference does it make to you?
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:58 pm

freebird wrote: I would prefer less gossip and more accurate posting myself. The current news out of Iraq is something to get excited about.

The 'news' is just as unreliable as the intel. It's propaganda.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:59 pm

ponee wrote:Still Trusting Okie Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNKahI8d-Nz5CEkCQJpJmF2fXr6Glvfju_HSIN0lb-kguctfOvtA Hi, just passing thru this thread...please be careful what you say in the house of the one you are a guest of. .

This one's for Ponee: http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/e5a7/?srp=1
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Jewelclamp wrote:I occurred to me that the sudden reduced volume of currency sales by CBI (auctions) is in line with a 10x revalue of their currency. They had been doing 200+ million and suddenly (shortly after the proclamation of an internal revaluation) the volume dropped to about 20-millon. If the rumors of the very high 10 to 1 rate are true, it seems to explain the sudden variance.

We'll see. Meantime, given the exciting RV proclamation on this site last week, I would ask that those with operational knowledge offer some sort of tidbits rather than going silent.

Again, Okie stated that he has gone silent at the request of a 3 letter agency. JonnyWG on 3s has also gone remarkably silent. I am taking them at their word. Come Monday, if there is no further info, I would then begin to question things. Just my take.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:05 pm

jdhka1 wrote:Again.....If you don't trust the intel or the providers Why are you here? I'm quite sure there are other options.

Did you actually read what I wrote, or are you just in here trolling?
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:05 pm

dbara43 wrote:
ponee wrote:Still Trusting Okie Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNKahI8d-Nz5CEkCQJpJmF2fXr6Glvfju_HSIN0lb-kguctfOvtA Hi, just passing thru this thread...please be careful what you say in the house of the one you are a guest of. .

This one's for Ponee: [url=http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/e5a7/?srp=1
http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/wacky-edibles/e5a7/?srp=1[/quote[/url]]

Ya, I used to have two brothers... now I only have one. I ran faster than he did. That is why I bought myself a pair of wings.. have you seen them? I can fly and they can't catch me. LOL

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 pm

dbara43 wrote:
freebird wrote: I would prefer less gossip and more accurate posting myself. The current news out of Iraq is something to get excited about.

The 'news' is just as unreliable as the intel. It's propaganda.

db

Gale Encyclopedia of US History: Propaganda
Propaganda is the overt spreading of true information in the service of a cause. The deliberate use of information, images, and ideas to affect public opinion, propaganda is a policy tool deployed by all governments, although its effectiveness is widely debated by scholars.

Also the term propaganda is more widely used in other countries where it is seen as positive language.

There have been many conflicting/contradictory articles in the Iraqi news, we can all admit that, but everyone of those articles were political in nature and depending upon which region it came from, a different agenda was pushed! Everyone of the currency reform articles have said the same thing regardless of the region they came from...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Still Trusting Okie Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jdhka1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:37 pm

jdhka1 wrote:
Again.....If you don't trust the intel or the providers Why are you here? I'm quite sure there are other options.

That wasnt directed at you dbara43. Scroll back a page and I think it might make since but since I didnt cut and paste the statement I was referring to that probabaly caused the confusion. Sorry I havnt master the technique on this site yet Wink

jdhka1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 pm

jdhka1 wrote:jdhka1 wrote:

That wasnt directed at you dbara43. Scroll back a page and I think it might make since but since I didnt cut and paste the statement I was referring to that probabaly caused the confusion. Sorry I havnt master the technique on this site yet Wink

If you are wanting to quote and direct comments to someone Just click the quote button on the post you want to quote and it will do it automatically.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:41 pm

As Okie has said it is a very complicated process. As such, he should not have posted the RV as he did. With that said, when this comes to fruition, lots will be revealed. No really, lots and lots of really mind blowing stuff. So much mind blowing stuff that so many people are going to feel really stupid......But we forgive you......It takes some folks longer than others to break down the walls of the box they are in.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Ponee said: "If you are wanting to quote and direct comments to someone Just click the quote button on the post you want to quote and it will do it automatically."

Thanks Ponee for that great clue! Smile

Still learning, growing, changing, becoming....

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Lo you knew that right?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by builder Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

dbara43 wrote:In my opinion, the fact that Okie called the RV in Iraq last week should not be discounted yet. In the Kuwait RV, as I understand it, it took 10 days from the RV until it showed up publically in banks and on Forex. Okie has further stated that it has been requested of him and other info providers by the NSA that they refrain from posting for now.

Given all that, I am willing to give Okie and JonnyWG and a few others the benefit of the doubt for a few more days, probably through the weekend. If come Monday we are still in the same state, with no further word from the info providers, I will begin to question the veracity of the reports and the value of continuing to follow them, and look for answers from the info providers. If those are not forthcoming, I will then consider taking my valuable time elsewhere.

But until them I am still ALL IN on the dinar and awaiting a positive outcome.

db

my take.......

Takes some big B_lls to call the RV. He know how he will be treated if it dosent show up.....Okie just relays what he hears. God usually wispers in my ear. Wish he would yell more...I betcha thats how Okie feels when he hears stuff. Yell it loud and clear please.. my thought. builder...shiek ur booty
builder
builder

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Last I checked this isnt a 'rumor only' site so people are here for other reasons too, like news and friendship etc.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Kuwait didnt rv and there was no misinformation before hand. Or at least no one can show any of that tho they claim there was ads in the papers and that some big wig was dead etc. I wish no one compared what happened with Kuwait with what we are dealing with in Iraq cuz its NOTHING even close to similar. The world value of the KWD never changed, the world value of the IQD DID. There is the first major difference. And it didnt take almost 10 years to reinstate in Kuwait, but it is in Iraq. And the list goes on and on. To compare them is like comparing apples to cement. Not even in the same category..... Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 pm

I'm in , Okie knows he is just not telling us now, because a lot of you guys make it hard on him when it just does not happen when you want it to. Keep on Okie. I believe you. By the way I am from Oklahoma City.

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 pm

freebird wrote:For whatever reason, (ego?), there is a race to call the RV by the intel providers. One might say a "rush to RV judgement" A blind hog finds an acorn and a broken clock is correct twice a day. If no one got the credit for "correctly" calling when the RV happens, would we be getting the "any day, any hour" BS that is told now almost on a daily basis? The information now is so redundant that it really makes reading the post boring. I would prefer less gossip and more accurate posting myself. The current news out of Iraq is something to get excited about.

IMO it doesn't matter one iota who calls the RV, because once it hits most of us will be to busy to ever look back at who said what, when. The egos of the "intel providers" is one thing I definitely don't understand. They must have been neglected kids that need their 15 minutes of fame (or) kids that were seriously bullied in school and now find it importnat to feel recognized. Either way, RV and I'm outta here..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Kuwait didnt rv and there was no misinformation before hand. Or at least no one can show any of that tho they claim there was ads in the papers and that some big wig was dead etc. I wish no one compared what happened with Kuwait with what we are dealing with in Iraq cuz its NOTHING even close to similar. The world value of the KWD never changed, the world value of the IQD DID. There is the first major difference. And it didnt take almost 10 years to reinstate in Kuwait, but it is in Iraq. And the list goes on and on. To compare them is like comparing apples to cement. Not even in the same category..... Smile

It gets old hearing about the Kuwait RV that never happened. If I had a dime for every time we have heard it, we wouldn't need an RV..

Go RI/RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:58 pm

fang2 wrote:I'm in , Okie knows he is just not telling us now, because a lot of you guys make it hard on him when it just does not happen when you want it to. Keep on Okie. I believe you. By the way I am from Oklahoma City.

Fang2
HEY WHERE YA BEEN!!!!!I THOUGHT WE LOST YOU!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Miskebam wrote:
abby ann wrote:

MmmmmHmmmmm.... ditto Abby Ann! Gotta give it to the girl. She has the patience of Job. I was told I needed to work on patience last year. Thanks for being a shining example Miske!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum