Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

+54
red man
fs747623
LookingAtTheHeavens
CarterB
1alaskan
elvishd1
spirit144
Gfussell
GivingGodTheGlory
Ponee
enceladus
bigdaddytim
khentges
Leliu5th
crawdaddy2x22
dinarstar
Jayzze
skappe
Rustedbolt
7freemom
godsfool713
slimpickens
Hecht
mabysomeday
P1b
Catherine
zerhourwriter
TNman
Azure
Kevind53
silkysand
k.siler
Searay 32
aubrey
dinarling77
TIMSTERS
Dinar4silver
Purpleskyz
Alchemist
nickd11
landcareunlimited
GoldPeg9
sandwedge
renny123
rick152
ibcraig0
openmind
Siaya
ou812
Jphil
DevaronDLH
PrudenceArt
ProDinar
topspin2
58 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Empty Re: COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by TNman Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am

We all have had emotions like the roller coaster, times of elation and times of despair. I have been involved for nearly three years. I have seen the prognosticators state over and over that it will RV tomorrow, Tuesday through Thursday, Sunday afternoon at 5:00 pm when the forex opens and on and on.

What I have learned through this process is the fact (something believed to be true or real) that not one of these people have any more facts (something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed) than most of the people that read these posts. If it were otherwise, we would have already had the RV as they have stated over and over.

Does this make it a scam? No, not in my opinion. I don't have explanations for how they keep selling the dinars when they are about to RV other than to say that currency dealers sell and buy currencies. That is what they do. They will continue to sell dinars after the RV takes place, albeit at a higher rate.

As far as the Bush clan receiving dollars on an on-going basis, who knows? It seems that everyone wants to attach some sort of of conspiracy to everything that is said and done. That is not to say that there is not a dark side and things are being manipulated every day. I'm absolutely sure that is true.

I got off subject again. Scam? As I said, I have been involved for nearly three years. I go all the way back to Currency Chatter when Enorrste was on the site nearly every day. Steve Norris, in my opinion, is brilliant. He wrote a book about the dinar, the process, and why the RV must take place. He did not sell this book, it was free for all to read. He posted it chapter by chapter on the site during this period.

Do I think it is a scam? No! I have added dinars to my holdings as I have been able to do so. Now, if everyone will just sell their dinars leaving me with the only outstanding dinars in existence, then mine should be worth a billion dollars per dinar. OK, everyone go sell.

I do have empathy for the people that have to sell because they have no food otherwise. They may not be able to hold out. Those that can hold off selling back but go ahead and sell are the ones that, I think, will be saying someone talked me into believing that the dinar RV was a scam. Oh, how I wish I had not read that post.

Hold on if you can. Faint heart never won fair lady...or in this case RV.

TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Empty Re: COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

I'm just sitting back, reading all the loser talk from people who don't know the first thing about personal responsibility.

"I sure hope this isn't a scam". Maybe one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read, and I live in Florida.

How about you do your research and make up your mind whether this is a good investment for you.

But if you did that, then you couldn't blame anyone but yourself if this went south. And we can't have you blaming yourself for your own actions now can we...

Saying things like that... it's like your hoping someone will talk you out of trading your dinar. Which makes sense, since somebody probably talked you into getting some in the first place.

"Oh Bush is gonna stop the RV. Why would Bush RV it when he's getting paid for every dinar sold"..... Yeah, you don't really GET how currency works do you?

"Why do the lower denoms cost 3x the amount to trade?". It's called a free market. Supply and demand. Have you heard of these terms, perhaps you should google them.

I can't believe adults wrote those statements. I hope you all are young. Young like me, cause if not.... *whew

I couldn't imagine being 40 or 50 with that level of ignorance. How could anyone expect a decent retirement with almost no understanding of the economy, but knows just about every conspiracy out there.

HEY! Anybody that wants to sell there scam dinar to me, PM me. Since it's a scam I'll pay you half of what you traded it for. Half is better than none right? I mean when the Bushs go on Fox news and tells America that Iraq is a scam and all the IQD is worthless. Don't worry about it, I'll take the loss. Because I'm an idiot. Don't try to make sense of it. Just sell me your dinar.

The only people who get scammed are the lazy ignorant.

He's the reality people,

No matter how you slice it, at the end of the day you have no one to blame but yourself. You can't blame any guru for anything they said. You can't blame any website for the advertisements they promote. And you can't blame anyone for talking you out of trading it back.

If you honestly thought that it will never RV, then why are you even here. Trade it back and shut up. I'm sick of full grown adults crying wolf.

If it's one thing the internet did do, is show the stagering amount of mentally sub-par people there are... Or maybe it's just America.

With that being said...

Thank-you AJ for being like the only person on this thread that used reasoning.

There were one other poster... sorry I dont feel like looking, but I'm sure you know who you are.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:04 am

Good post there Zerhourwriter! :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Smiley-happy093COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 7_11_117COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by P1b Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 am

Good post zerhourwriter. These "fear-mongers" are really annoying. I sure hope this RV happens soon. Otherwise, these same people will start Occupy OOM.

P1b

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 am

LOL!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:34 am

I also heard some good news about our investment yesterday. I will say that our new year will start off with a bang. I hope that this particular politician is better at rv intel than he is at his job!!!! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2245507099COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 am

openmind wrote:LOL!

HEY U LOL-ING ME?!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Smiley-happy093COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 7_11_117COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 am

purpleskyz wrote:I also heard some good news about our investment yesterday. I will say that our new year will start off with a bang. I hope that this particular politician is better at rv intel than he is at his job!!!! LOL

SWEET!!! :cheers: :rendeer: 🎅

Last edited by Catherine on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 am

You heard from a politician that the RV is going to happen in the beginning of this new year? I hope its true.

Is the politician Poppy 1/2/3/?

Last edited by openmind on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 am

Is poppys initials JB?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2245507099COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 am

purpleskyz wrote:Is poppys initials JB?

So poppy isn;t the politician your talking about? Is it Jeb bush?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:52 am

No not Jeb Bush. Smile

I do not mean to be mysterious here but I am hesitatant to reveal as I would not want to burn a bridge. Hope y'all understand. Just was told to be ready on the 2nd of January. After all of the let downs last week here on this site, I just want to inspire a little hope that this thing is definately NOT a scam. Hope that this is accurate and tell those that are at the end of their ropes financially to just hang in there!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 am

purpleskyz wrote:No not Jeb Bush. Smile

I do not mean to be mysterious here but I am hesitatant to reveal as I would not want to burn a bridge. Hope y'all understand. Just was told to be ready on the 2nd of January. After all of the let downs last week here on this site, I just want to inspire a little hope that this thing is definately NOT a scam. Hope that this is accurate and tell those that are at the end of their ropes financially to just hang in there!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:18 am

purpleskyz wrote:I also heard some good news about our investment yesterday. I will say that our new year will start off with a bang. I hope that this particular politician is better at rv intel than he is at his job!!!! LOL

You've got a lot more faith than I do if you believe a politician! COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 567726376
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 am

I know right? LOL!!!!

Just hope he is right.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 am

If you bought Gold on Friday at $1607, because you thought or someone told you it was going up on Monday and Gold came in at $1573.20 (which is what it was and now is), would you call that a scam?

Investing is risky business and if you sit long enough, sooner or later your going to make money.

The IQD is really no different. And the only difference is, the IQD was artificailly plummeted to $1170 per million, it was not done by the "normal" market place. The only place in time that the IQD has to go, compared to Iraq's on going rise in GDP, is up and it will be done artificailly as it was done when the IQD was plummeted.

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:38 am

I'm sure glad I did not buy any Gold on Friday, now it is down another 2 bucks for $1570.60 down almost 2 dollars from my last post, less than 10 min. ago. In my opinion something is getting ready for positioning. Not saying the IQD, but it could be another spike setting in gold, which is risky business in my opinion.

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 am

Wow anger everywhere, and New Years is near. Happy New Year everyone....COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 949729897

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:27 am

What anger topspin?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 pm

Been traveling home all day. Great post Zerohourwriter ... and if you get any overflow from those scammed, I'll take a little. Been hoping to pick up some more of that scam stuff anyway. Have couple big commissions coming in the only question is timing.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:55 am

Jim Baker former Secretary of State?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:59 am

Nope. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Representative Judy Biggert from Illinois?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 am

haha you are a persistent one openmind I will give you that. Smile

No not Judy Biggert. Keep trying.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecht Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

topspin2 wrote:Well it appears that we may have been had. I know for a fact that the destruction of the US is underway and has been for many years. The elite have taken about all the $ out of here that they can. The bills are being passed to allow the Military Inductrial Complex to control us all. The American people are catching on and its time to get out. It cost 3x the amount to buy dinar in smaller denominations. How can that be? Is a dinar not a dinar. They are sitting back and laughing as they fill our chatrooms with disinformation agents. These websites continue to grow, more and more Guru's continue to pop up and the folks on these sites hinge on their every word. Where else could you continuously be so wrong yet have a following like they do. IT MAKES NO SENSE. So what does everyone say if the New Year comes and still no RV? How long do you listen to these folks and have belief in a currency that was approved for American consumption by GBUSH???? HELLO......I do enjoy the banter here, but I must say.....to see the belief system that most of you have in all these Guru's is something else. Now I am sure some are sincere, but most are working for either the dealers or the gov. Sorry to be the one to tell you.....There was a time when I thought we might get the crumbs from the RV, but as I have watched the worlds financial markets, its obvious that some have already reaped the benefits of the RV, but no crumbs for common folk. Heres to hoping 🎅 that the I am wrong.... Latest Info...

1. Dollar has lost 40%

2. An orderly European collapse

3.A prolonged war is almost upon us with many trillions going to 603 companies

4.40% drop in real estate value

5.SS and Medicare will be taken apart

6.400 families split 23% of GDP

7. Heat resistant bacteria alive at 212 degrees

8. US is a Banana Republic

9. The US has been put out to pasture.

Some is obvious, some not. The movement of all of our industry to China is an easy one. If you were to wonder why....We are on our way out to pasture...Now that makes sense....

Sounds to me, that the terorrists have won...... Didn't they want to take us down financially and change our way of life?

I still have hope that this speculation will pay off!

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 3346874973

Hecht

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 am

I am now starting to think this whole "investment" is a load of .... well you know.

I think that the person/persons that started this is super clever though and my hat is off to them.

I am now hearing that we are going back with our military to Iraq (by a soldier in the military/ he already has his deployment papers) so that will be the next stall in this. :(

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickd11 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 am

My life is spiraling downward out of control.
Rent due. Can't pay
Car pmt. Can't pay
Health ins. Can't pay
Child support. Can't pay.
What did I do invthis life to deserve this. I consider myself a honest hardworking American. All I want is to do good in life and support my family.
I am failing but working three times harder to make less and less.
Off to work.

nickd11

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am

Guys,

Our Gov has planned carefully for the demise of our country. Its easy to see for those not wearing blinders. The information is easy to find. I read these posts by people who still believe in the USGov and wonder where their heads are....Then I realized they are in a floride induced coma....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could this be scam?

Post by slimpickens Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 pm

topspin2 mentioned GDP

I am a simple minded banker that is trying to answer the scam question. If the RV is at $4 that would make the Iraqi GDP change from being # 62 to the forth tied with Germany #4, USA being #1 at $14.5 trillion. A good friend of mine would call this FUZZY math!

Searching for answers.

slimpickens

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

topspin2 wrote:Guys,

Our Gov has planned carefully for the demise of our country. Its easy to see for those not wearing blinders. The information is easy to find. I read these posts by people who still believe in the USGov and wonder where their heads are....Then I realized they are in a floride induced coma....

ITS TRUE FLUORIDE!! AND THE CHEMTRAILS ....ITS SMOTHERING THE BRAIN....
i moved to the mtns . it took 2 months and my autistic son has talking and repeating Everything i say!!

and i dilute his Apple Juice!! 2 months has changed this little boy, again i notice that my water has alot!! of oxygen!!!

i wake up in the middle of the night , get a glass of water , drink half , and in the morning the remaining water in the glass..... Is full of bubbles!!! the water is alive!!!

Our fluoride free water its filtered thur the mtn.......

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks to Yah :king:

we need to fix this .......i say pull my money out of the big four and go with YOUR STATE BANK!!!!

we are not communist RUSSIA YET!!!< RIGHT?????

far from it , but on the WAY!!!!!

HELP!!!!! our children!!!!

the SHERIFFS AND RON PAUL2012!!!!

godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 pm

nickd11 wrote:My life is spiraling downward out of control.
Rent due. Can't pay
Car pmt. Can't pay
Health ins. Can't pay
Child support. Can't pay.
What did I do invthis life to deserve this. I consider myself a honest hardworking American. All I want is to do good in life and support my family.
I am failing but working three times harder to make less and less.
Off to work.

At least you have work try all these things with no work.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 pm

ok i give up guessing! James Bond?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 pm

The world's Money Game system of fiat currency is well designed to create bondage for We The People, and "wealth" and control for those who created and know the game. The fiat Money Game is truly one of the greatest scams ever devised...

Do We The People have the will and power to change the game ??

Jesus displayed anger as He bodily threw the money changers that were taking advantage of His faithful People's needs out ... do we have the courage to do the same??

In Lord's prayer the word for "sin" is sometimes translated "debt" or "trespass":
" Forgive us our debts (sins, trespasses), as we forgive...." Jesus (Y'shua, Messiah, Savior) lived, died, and rose victorious to set believers FREE from the power of sin, debt, bondage in our lives.

Only We The People (WTP) with our God-given creative ability can give any true value to any currency with our faith to credit it for exchange of goods and services we need and desire; we DO NOT NEED money changers charging us interest (termed usury in God's Word) which creates bondage!!!
Jubilee (forgiveness of debt) is also in His Word, reflecting His redemptive Grace and Character.

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Very Nice Mom...Thanks

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rustedbolt Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:46 am

What I see is a lot of false hope for people that are running out of hope.. And then I hear it's gonna happen this Thursday after American Idol.. Who or what makes some of these people a guru? Next they'll wanna be called czar's.... Check your old Wal-Mart cards , you might still have a few bucks left on them.. Now that's a return of your money...

Rustedbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 am

This whole Gooroo thing is out of control. Where else can you promise something and not deliver for YEARS and still have an audience, and respect? Some people think that Iraq is in control of this......P L E A S E.......If you think Iraq is in control I have a bridge to sell you. Some of you folks need to start studying your history.....You need to understand that we are SLAVES to the corporate bankers, and have been for many many years. Many presidents have warned us but few listen. And now 6 million Americans have their dreams attached to a dinar that may or may not RV..If you dont think this is scripted, think again...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am

Historical Outline of the Problem, please access this brief version so you can begin to comprehend the width and depth of the scam. I believe this originated at team law, although I first obtained it from Halleluyah, where I learned many aspects of commercial remedy, for which I'm most thankful. Truth will set you Free, when you learn, understand, believe, and act thereupon in faith, standing firm in His Truth and empowerment!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/813840/posts

Please Consider this slightly revised ending:

"That means that you must stop acting and communicating like you are anything other than the sovereign that God created you to be. And, stop referring to Corp. U.S. or the STATE OF ‘X’ as anything other than the private foreign corporations that they are. And finally, stop listening to the Patriot Mythology that is espoused by those that only give these facts lip service.

It’s time to wake up, follow the truth, time to repent and become a moral and honorable society instead of lauding our piety while we stand guilty of:

not knowing the truth; b) not living the truth; c) believing we will somehow mysteriously be saved—while at the same time, we refuse to live by the truth and to use the tools we have at our disposal to save ourselves and become free.

The biggest problem with this is that often some get all excited about uniting against the tyranny of Corporate U.S., while they are blind to the truth, having no remedy, so they bail out of "the system" ... bent for a rebellion. Would that we could instead follow the admonition of the King of Kings, and unite with truth, to lawfully and peacefully assert our status and standing and act lawfully to get commercial remedy."

Blessings to All seekers of Truth and Abundance and much More here

In His Love, Truth, Joy, Peace.... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am

Thanks freemom.....as we all know God helps those who helps themselves. Be aware and do not follow the carrot on a string. Understand your surroundings and RESEARCH your information......Lucifer wears many different outfits......Perhaps even dressed as a man of God.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 am

topspin2 said "... God helps those who helps themselves. ..."

That terminology is actually NOT in His word. However, we are His creations, made in His image, instructed to take dominion as His stewards; He also has promised He's already given us everything needed to live abundant lives to His HOnor and Glory... walking in His Truth and Freedom. When we know who (and Whose) we are and use the tools we're given to Honor Him, body, mind and spirit, we can experience ABundant Life in His Presence, each moment we choose obedience to His Holy Spirit.

"...work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling..." denotes our responsibility to make choices pleasing Him in agreement with His Instructions (BIBLE- Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth), which will reap blessings for us as we have sown...

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Abundance, Blessings and much More

In His Love, Joy, Peace.... 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:20 am

...mom....I didnt say it was a quote from the bible. Please work on you reading comprehension....lol...You may find it useful...❤

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:40 pm

topspin2 said, ...mom....I didnt say it was a quote from the bible. Please work on you reading comprehension....lol...You may find it useful...

I didn't say you were quoting scripture; many do mistakenly think such is there that is not....

I do indeed continue to work on my reading comprehension, it is indeed useful to know the meaning of words...

Thanks for your comments... Smile

Blessings 2U!!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm

This very well could be a fraud and a complete scam! We wont know until Iraq makes a major monetary change. Many gurus have questionable pasts. Many gurus and mods can't seem to get along. Its a lucrative business. The DINAR is sold at 40% markup...who else sells foreign currency that high? Dissent is condemned as un patriotic and un-Christian, come on. Not saying it is a scam, but yeah, it very well could be.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Many state governments have given fraud warnings against the Dinar scheme.

http://www.dfi.wa.gov/consumers/alerts/iraqi-dinar-scams.htm

Consumer Alert: Iraqi Dinar Scams

Foreign Exchange Scam

The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions is warning consumers about potential scams regarding Iraqi Dinar currency exchange services. While foreign exchange scams are not new, the sudden popularity with the Dinar and resulting consumer complaints to our banking partners is concerning. Consumers can read about the investment-related risks in our previously-released consumer alert, “Forex: Risky Business?” at www.dfi.wa.gov/consumers/alerts/forex.htm.

Several websites have recently begun advertising investment opportunities in Iraqi Dinars, the currency of Iraq. These websites are asking the consumers to send a check, wire, money order, or pay cash upon delivery of the Dinars. What consumers are not told is that the Dinars can be redeemed only in Iraq, as most of the established currency exchange houses and banking institutions cannot convert the Dinar to US dollars. Since no exchange exists for the Iraqi Dinar, dealers can charge whatever they want to sell and buy back the Dinars.

These dealers often register with the U.S. Treasury as a Money Services Business (MSB). An MSB registration is nothing more than a form they file; it does not reflect any experience in trading currency nor entail any qualifications on the part of the dealer, other than basic anti-money laundering requirements. The reason dealers seek this registration is to lend legitimacy to their scam and avoid more stringent regulation.

In addition, most of these websites are operating illegally in Washington State, without a currency exchange or money transmission license issued by the Washington State Department of Financial Institutions. Make sure you only deal with licensed, legitimate companies when making financial decisions.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:39 pm

I like this discussion and agree with stuff from both sides of the story! But what we are forgetting is that ultimately GOD IS IN CONTROL and this nation won't come down, no matter what anyone does unless GOD ALLOWS IT! So keep using your faith and keep believing! That is your only hope!
PS I really like Godsfool and his stuff about moving to the mtns and diluting his son's apple juice! I heard on Diane Sawyer that apple juice is full of arsenic and we should only give our kids 4 ounces a day! And as far as the water, we have a filter which changes the pH to alkaline which is a much healthier environment for your body. It kills cancer cells and has healing properties to combat our poor diets, high beef load, and other acidic stuff! might be something you all need once you get money!

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 pm

The information I have received is that the US is now put out to pasture and that China is the place to conduct business. It can be seen in the last 30 o 40 years. Whats really interesting is that in Shopping at Walmart and other like it and buying all of the Chinese goods, we the people are signing our own demise, and in the process putting ourselves and our neighbors on unemloyment..Interesting that the American people are so blind that they cant see it. Unless we have some sort of intervention, we as a country are done. Polls were manipulated in Iowa and will be elsewhere to put there man in office. They are in the process of rewriting the Constitution just as they are doing with Italy, Hungary(Done) EU...etc...... I wish I was wrong folks, but these are facts.......Say your prayers, we need them....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm

I have seen this question asked about every 4th day... Could this be a scam? If you can get your money back, or most of it, then NO it is not a scam... Scams are what you see on TV from the big boys who rob and cheat and steal from everyone... these people are the thrives in life. The real option here is that if you don't feel comfortable with this Dinar investment, return the Dinar, sell it to someone else, and there are many who will gladly buy it from you, and finally, get out of this thing.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:I have seen this question asked about every 4th day... Could this be a scam? If you can get your money back, or most of it, then NO it is not a scam... Scams are what you see on TV from the big boys who rob and cheat and steal from everyone... these people are the thrives in life. The real option here is that if you don't feel comfortable with this Dinar investment, return the Dinar, sell it to someone else, and there are many who will gladly buy it from you, and finally, get out of this thing.

According to the rates on DinarBanker, you would get about $320/million Dinar less than their current selling price. Thats about 28 % less than you paid for it. Youd be better off selling it to the CBI who buy for $1170 / million Dinar.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:54 pm

it could be but its not too many countries as well as the big players and if it does not the repurcusions would be severe on iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:55 pm

could be a scam - one does not know.It is starting to look like it.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:58 pm

renny123 wrote:could be a scam - one does not know.It is starting to look like it.

Yeah, it appears to be so. Seems like a lucrative business. Im thinking of becoming a guru Smile

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 pm

I must ask myself this.
Why did I buy IQD?
I bought it speculating that it would RV in the future.
If at some stage prior to the RV I need to sell the dinar,and lose 28% on my purchase price,well,I lost 28%,not 100%.
If I bought property on spec. in the not too distant past,and paid 1 million for it,I would most likely not be in a happy place today,probably losing more than 28%.
Either of these scenarios come with some risk.
If I want to play the tables,I must place a bet.
Banks sold/sell IQD,are they "scammers" too I wonder?
I bought it,I will live with it,I own the dinar and I own the decision to buy it.
I for one am very happy with that. Very Happy

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum