Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

+54
red man
fs747623
LookingAtTheHeavens
CarterB
1alaskan
elvishd1
spirit144
Gfussell
GivingGodTheGlory
Ponee
enceladus
bigdaddytim
khentges
Leliu5th
crawdaddy2x22
dinarstar
Jayzze
skappe
Rustedbolt
7freemom
godsfool713
slimpickens
Hecht
mabysomeday
P1b
Catherine
zerhourwriter
TNman
Azure
Kevind53
silkysand
k.siler
Searay 32
aubrey
dinarling77
TIMSTERS
Dinar4silver
Purpleskyz
Alchemist
nickd11
landcareunlimited
GoldPeg9
sandwedge
renny123
rick152
ibcraig0
openmind
Siaya
ou812
Jphil
DevaronDLH
PrudenceArt
ProDinar
topspin2
58 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 Empty Re: COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by fs747623 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Follow the Iraq news, this is HAPPENING sometime, and 99% this week! no one knows the rate, but iraq news article said equal to US dollar, some say $3 to match budget! This is a NO BRAINER! Some weird info around but if you can buy a million IQD for $1100 or $1200 and can sell back for $800 or $900 anytime then just a 20%( couple of hundred dollars) risk for making Millions!

fs747623

Back to top Go down

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 Empty Re: COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today?

Post by red man Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming."

Matthew 24:44 "For the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

Matthew 25:13 "Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour."

red man

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:16 am

To whoever the moderators are: Would you please take this article off the boards, its getting old and worn out... How many times do you have to address the same question?
if people want to think its a scam I think that is their choice...
Thanks
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 am

DevaronDLH wrote:To whoever the moderators are: Would you please take this article off the boards, its getting old and worn out... How many times do you have to address the same question?
if people want to think its a scam I think that is their choice...
Thanks

I vote this too.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm

WOW - It is hard to believe that so much time has gone by.  I wonder if some of those that participated in this thread 4 years ago have different thoughts now.  I would love to hear from them.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:16 pm

No, I disagreed with the original premise, and I still disagree with the original premise. Quite the stroll down memory lane though.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 am

GoldPeg9 wrote:In reference to many more than just this post, I have noticed that there are Dark Force PLANTS on this site who are hired to place doubt, fear and false info into the minds of the majority of the members.

Scary stuff.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:I understad that speculating is risky. The problem I am having now is the thought that these so called guru,s are somehow connected to the people that are selling them. To tell you how green I am at this, until I found this site 3-4 weeks ago that thought had never accured to me. Other then picking out a 401k plan, I have never even played the lotto. I saw a post earlier today that they thought that the guru's where being watched, I hope so. Alot of these people are using the lords name in their chats and briefings. I hope for their sakes and soles they are on the up and up. Its seems like  it wouldn't take CSI Bagdad to find a money trail if it is being done.

(cough) TerryK (cough, cough) TNT Tony (cough, cough) Frank26 (cough, cough) Dinar Daddy (cough)...

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Wish I could show crawdaddy2x22 the Civil Action against Sterling where they admitted paying TerryK for pumping Dinar.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:37 pm

DOES EVERYBODY REMEMBER THIS ONE DANG I WISH I WOULD OF BEEN HERE WHEN IT WAS MADE BUT NOW AFTER 4 YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT ALL AN OKIE POST FROM 4YRS AGO WAS THOUGHT WRITTEN LAST NIGHT JUST NEW CON ARTISTS TELLING DUMB DINARIANS WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR 
omg omg tony tony COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203 COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:09 pm

I stated last year that I disagreed with the original premise, and that has not changed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865  COULD THIS BE A SCAM? (This thread is 4 pages long-be sure to start at page 1 ) Would past posters of this please weigh in today? - Page 4 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Ponee wrote:WOW - It is hard to believe that so much time has gone by.  I wonder if some of those that participated in this thread 4 years ago have different thoughts now.  I would love to hear from them.

Yes, it would be nice to hear from some of those folks that have been have been MIA and hear what they think about their "investment" now.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum