Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Religous Tolerance

+13
wordsower
jahlives
sideoats
lorrae
Seraphim
openmind
Azure
yoursoulknows
Jewelz
DTConcerned
GoldPeg9
soulwarriorone
Alchemist
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Religous Tolerance

Post by openmind Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am

Oh no not at all. I just thought it was appropriate for the issues this thread addresses. Nothing against you posts, which I've agreed with.

openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:37 am

"In my humble opinion, regardless of whether one prays in their synagog, worships in their church, or prostrates in their mosque -we are all mankind, created by Almighty God (Jehovah/Allah) and are all brothers and sisters in humanity.... Peace and blessings to all... YSK"

Shalom ¤ Salam
______ Pax ______
-------- ❤ --------

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:25 pm

This video covers some of what it taught to us, and how it's taught, to keep creating hate/division/prejudice between races, religions and nations - remember ~ their motto is - "divide and conquer". Worth the watch...

yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Alchemist wrote:"In my humble opinion, regardless of whether one prays in their synagog, worships in their church, or prostrates in their mosque -we are all mankind, created by Almighty God (Jehovah/Allah) and are all brothers and sisters in humanity.... Peace and blessings to all... YSK"

Shalom ¤ Salam
______ Pax ______
-------- ❤ --------
---------------
OR, as my godsister says, she belongs to STAY AT HOME BAPTIST and that doesn't make her any less spiritual than those who attend a religious facility. LOVE IS MY RELIGION! ❤ WE ARE ONE!

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

DTConcerned - Such an esoteric air to your beliefs Jewelz, stated as if with a greater affluent wisdom then those you aspire to influence,

Yes perhaps so, I can certainly understand what you mean - Though difficult to articulate things using a limited vocabulary with words on a screen what requires a lot more discussion for understanding than a few lines of text - If you aspired to influence enlightenment of any kind for having wisdom, it seems you would indeed need to be somewhat enlightened yourself aye?

DTConcerned - and yet as you pronounce your own you state "All beliefs are lies". "everyone has been lied to about absolutely everything" is that a truth or a self encompassing statement and yet if self encompassing then would it not still bare truth?

I do realize it is a strong statement that all beliefs are lies and it is certainly nothing new that I came up with - though I have done a great deal of my own research over many years and can back it up and yes, it is absolutely the truth - at least it's good to know that we are all programmed slaves who have been bar coded in the rebirth process and yes, it is all encompassing - and a very sad state of affairs for humanity and why the world is in trouble - though you would have to at the very least, know what you were dealing with before you could even begin to do anything about it - of course

DTConcerned - Your words strike me like a picture of a crop circle, a witness from a distance of something remarkable, yet simple and out of reach, like shadows of a thought that was almost there.

Interestingly creative convoluted esoteric perspective, though not out reach at all - I'm not confused anymore - You'll just have to take my word for it That is not to say that I know everything either, because it isn't necessary -

DTConcerned - Indeed to attain wholeness, takes an absolute commitment and yet some do it with little thought or knowledge of what they have done.

Don't kid yourself, you cannot attain wholeness without a great deal of thought and introspection going down the inner staircase of the labyrinth of the self - To attain wholeness and completeness you must know what you are responsible for, in order to reconcile the feelings of the repressed emotions from your thinking, that was not allowed to be expressed over eons of time in the psyche - it is a full time job - no half measures will do - and no one is going to give up their artificial life in the matrix of illusion, while chasing the abstract value of money to do it -

Though I would have to say, that I am not whole and complete whatsoever and no one is or will be until after ascension time, and anyone who claims anything of the sort otherwise to being whole and complete or anywhere near being fully conscious in this lower vibrating very heavy 3rd density, is living in spiritual arrogance and very seriously fooling themselves, because everyone is a very long way off from that place right now- intellectual left brain knowledge is one thing, though revelation right brain knowledge is another thing entirely

You would need your right brain fully in operation working together with your left brain in balance and that is not possible right now.

You can't have anything near wholeness and completeness in this very heavy lower vibrating density unless and until anyone where to remove themselves from the matrix of illusion completely, and you cannot do that until after ascension for an upshift into the higher frequency for a density flip, when all of your DNA memory is restored, then you can have wholeness and completeness with full consciousness - right now, the consciousness is still at war with itself living a nightmare - make no mistake about it - there is very little unity - though it is in the making - you cannot have unity consciousness with yourself let alone with others, while chasing that stuff called money - because there is none - a very strange situation to ponder and a mind bender indeed -

You cannot be a human doing and a human being at the same time - it is impossible

Thank you for your great insight - bring more - peace

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 pm

From The Divine Pymander:

The First Emanation: Descent of the Logos
"But tell me," I asked. "Whence did the
elements of nature come into being?"
"They issued from God’s Purpose," came the
answer, "which beheld that beauteous world
and copied it. The Watery Substance, the One
Thing, having received the Word, was fashioned
into an ordered world, the elements being
separated out from it. And from the elements
came forth the brood of living creatures. And
the One Mind, that Mind of Life and Light, being
male and female both, gave birth to another
Mind, which was a maker of things; and this
made out of the elements Seven Planetary
Administrators who encompass with their orbits
the world perceived by sense; and their
administration is called Fate.
The Second Emanation: Mind the Maker
"And forthwith, the Word of God leapt up from
the downward-tending elements of Nature to
the pure body of the highest Sphere that had
already existed and united with Mind the Maker,
for the Word was of one substance with that
mind too. And the downward-tending elements
of Nature were left devoid of reason, so as to
be mere matter.
"Then Mind the Maker united with Reason, and
He who surrounds the Spheres and spins them
with His whirl, set turning His formations, and
let them turn from a beginning boundless unto
an endless end. For the circulation of these
Spheres begins where it does end in a circle, as
Mind does will. And from the downward-
tending elements Nature brought forth lives
without reason; for He did not extend Reason
(the Logos) to them. The Air brought forth things
winged; the Water things that swim, and in the
Watery Substance, Earth-and-Water one from
another were separated, as Mind the Maker
willed. And from her bosom, Nature produced
living things, four-footed animals and reptiles,
beasts wild and tame.
The Third Emanation: The Descent of Man
"But the One Mind, being both Life and Light,
next brought forth Man, a Being like to Himself,
with whom He fell in love, as being His own
child; for it was beautiful beyond compare, the
Image of its Sire. In very truth, God fell in love
with His own Form; and on it did bestow all of
His own creations. And when Man gazed upon
what Mind the Maker had created in the region
of Fire, he too wished to create and so assent
was given him by the Father...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 pm

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 pm

YSK,

The video is absolutely correct about the media influence. From what I understand, the Dajal is the Islamic concept of the evil one that is to come at the end time. It is described as having a single eye. The video showed much of this imagry. I have even heard of it pertaining to the television set. Most likely the original Egyptian symbolism had a totally different meaning than its popular use today. I am curious of your perspective on the Dajal.

yoursoulknows wrote:This video covers some of what it taught to us, and how it's taught, to keep creating hate/division/prejudice between races, religions and nations - remember ~ their motto is - "divide and conquer". Worth the watch...

]

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Alchemist wrote:YSK,

The video is absolutely correct about the media influence. From what I understand, the Dajal is the Islamic concept of the evil one that is to come at the end time. It is described as having a single eye. The video showed much of this imagry. I have even heard of it pertaining to the television set. Most likely the original Egyptian symbolism had a totally different meaning than its popular use today. I am curious of your perspective on the Dajal.

yoursoulknows wrote:This video covers some of what it taught to us, and how it's taught, to keep creating hate/division/prejudice between races, religions and nations - remember ~ their motto is - "divide and conquer". Worth the watch...

]

Hi Alchemist,

Thanks for your reply. I have been taught that the Dajal is the AntiChrist - and the Dajal arrives in on earth the end times and deceives many people into following him, believing he is the Christ. The true Messiah, Jesus (Isa in Arabic, peace be upon him) does return, and the Dajal is eventually destroyed by Jesus (pbuh).

Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) told us that the Dajal will be One Eyed - scholars vary on their analysis of this term and many are certain it's the reason the Illuminati use the imagery of the One Eye... to depict the arrival of the Dajal. Other scholars believe the 'one eye' is representative of the Dajal being completely "materialistic" (in a pure evil manner) rather than having an 'inner' eye to view the "spiritual" (of peace, goodness etc) Regardless it is said he will be One Eyed, it is unknown if that is literal or figurative. And he will have power, many powers...

Based on the signs foretold of the 'end times' it is widely believed these days are upon us. It seems the events in the world clearly show "they" are 'preparing' for the return of their "Lord" - they have been preparing for a long time... the rulers of the world (the ones in power and the ones in control) are neither Jewish, Christian nor Muslim - they are Satanists (thus the reason for all the occult satanist rituals they preform) And the best way to conquer us all is to divide us through hatred, lies and misrepresentations - the three monotheistic religions are much more similar than they are different - but they can't have people knowing that, we might unify! My own speculation is that, for the masses to believe that the Dajal (the Antichrist) is the true Messiah, he would have to come out of Holy Israel - thus the securing of that nation...

Hope that helps - that is some of what Muslims are taught about the Dajal.
Cheers, YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:22 pm

YSK,

Also, I would be pleased if you could elaborate on Isa (peace be upon him). It is my understanding that it is believed that he was raptured up by Allah, as you said, to return to earth in these last days to bring an end to the evil ones. I have heard of the apocryphal text the Book of Paul which some Muslims refer to, is this right? Most Christians have no idea that Muslims anticipate the return of Isa.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Alchemist - It is my understanding that it is believed that he was raptured up by Allah, as you said, to return to earth in these last days to bring an end to the evil ones.

Alchemist, it is all allegory, euphemisms and symbology- our galactic family are the ones who have returned to earth at this time and are the only ones who are able to get rid of the so called evil ones - who are the left over remnants of the annunaki warlords who have been running the prison planet operation for eons of time, the illuminati minions are still here on the planet creating havoc and it is just about the end of their time and that was what they always feared - so they had to put the fear of God in everyone else.

The End Time scenario is an allegory, meaning - the end of the construct of Time itself - where Time is going to zero point - a time of no time - where the past, present and future all run together, like it does out side of the construct of Time right now - it is a convergence of all of the past timelines that have collapsed in on themselves in the etheric/energetic realm - to time wave zero - it is an escaton of concressense.

That is how the seers and prognosticators thousands of years ago could see this 2012 time period and why they could not see past it - because Time itself goes non-linear to zero point - that is what is happening in a gradual systematic step up for a density flip from a DNA recoding upgrade process with all life on the planet coming from the Sun-God for an eventual spontaneous transformation to 5D for the planet when the photonic superwave arrives.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:34 pm

This excellent video offers great questions that help with understanding one's personal belief systems, whatever they may be, religous or not related to religion. It's about 7 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFF4o74PJLE

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:45 pm

"Alchemist, it is all allegory, euphemisms and symbology-our galactic family are....................................................."

Yes, I know Jewelz! If you were from an Islamic background, perhaps you could have answered my question. Everything you are saying is allegory. Really, if you think about it hard enough, any language that attemps to describe the unseen is allegorical. The representation of an atom, with its protons, neutrons and electron orbits is an allegory, or paradigmatic representation that resembles the atom naught, in its true form, but which fits finely on paper.

Seriously - sheesh!

Jewelz wrote:Alchemist - It is my understanding that it is believed that he was raptured up by Allah, as you said, to return to earth in these last days to bring an end to the evil ones.

Alchemist, it is all allegory, euphemisms and symbology- our galactic family are the ones who have returned to earth at this time and are the only ones who are able to get rid of the so called evil ones - who are the left over remnants of the annunaki warlords who have been running the prison planet operation for eons of time, the illuminati minions are still here on the planet creating havoc and it is just about the end of their time and that was what they always feared - so they had to put the fear of God in everyone else.

The End Time scenario is an allegory, meaning - the end of the construct of Time itself - where Time is going to zero point - a time of no time - where the past, present and future all run together, like it does out side of the construct of Time right now - it is a convergence of all of the past timelines that have collapsed in on themselves in the etheric/energetic realm - to time wave zero - it is an escaton of concressense.

That is how the seers and prognosticators thousands of years ago could see this 2012 time period and why they could not see past it - because Time itself goes non-linear to zero point - that is what is happening in a gradual systematic step up for a density flip from a DNA recoding upgrade process with all life on the planet coming from the Sun-God for an eventual spontaneous transformation to 5D for the planet when the photonic superwave arrives.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Also, I would be pleased if you could elaborate on Isa (peace be upon him). It is my understanding that it is believed that he was raptured up by Allah, as you said, to return to earth in these last days to bring an end to the evil ones. I have heard of the apocryphal text the Book of Paul which some Muslims refer to, is this right? Most Christians have no idea that Muslims anticipate the return of Isa.

Hello Again Alchemist,

Before I elaborate on Prophet Isa (peace be unto him) I wish to clarify that, in the Holy Qur'an, it is specific in saying "The Lord thy God is One", and it is a major sin (for any Muslim) to take any associates with God (Al - Lah - literally meaning: The One and Only Almighty God). It states "Those who say Allah had a son are gravely mistaken, and have no knowledge of what they say".

Prophet Isa was born to Mary, daughter of Hanna. Mary was told by the Angel Gabriel that she would have a son, by the will of Allah, and he was to be named Isa (Jesus) and he would be the Messiah. The Holy Qur'an speaks about the immaculate conception saying "This is easy for Allah, He only needs say "Be" and it is..." So basically Prophet Isa (pbuh) was born without a father, to the virgin mother Mary. It also says that Isa (pbuh) could speak from the cradle, and when Mary was questioned about the baby upon her return (after giving birth) - she pointed to the child (as were her instructions from God) and Isa (pbuh) spoke telling the people who he was.... (I won't go into details)

Prophet Isa performed many miracles, raising the dead, healing the lepers, he blew into a clay pigeon and it became alive, he walked on water, he caused the blind to see... basically all the miracles described in the Holy Bible are also reiterated in the Holy Qur'an.

When he was betrayed and was to be crucified Our Lord told us he saved him from that... another was given Isa's (pbuh) face (by God) and crucified in his place (some scholars believe it was Judas' face that was changed to look like Isa, pbuh) It is stated that God took him to the heavens and we await his return.

There is more, of course, but I'll close with this: We are taught that, of all the messengers and prophets sent by Almighty God (over the years,) the three main ones (those sent with messages) were Moses, Jesus and Mohamed (pbut). Both Moses and Mohamed (pbut) did not know they were prophets of the Almighty until later in their life, whereas Jesus (pbuh) was born with that knowledge. We believe that the Holy Qur'an is the literal word of God (the miracle is the book) and Mohamed (pbuh) was His final messenger.

Hope that gives you some info... cheers, YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Stop the Clash of Civilizations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyJJQbFago

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Alchemist - Yes, I know Jewelz! If you were from an Islamic background, perhaps you could have answered my question. Everything you are saying is allegory. Really, if you think about it hard enough, any language that attemps to describe the unseen is allegorical. The representation of an atom, with its protons, neutrons and electron orbits is an allegory, or paradigmatic representation that resembles the atom naught, in its true form, but which fits finely on paper.

Seriously - sheesh!

It was clear enough to me that I was not looking to answer your question that was requiring an Islamic background - If you read what I wrote I was referencing the particular statement as I had quoted that you wrote. I was explaining the allegory about the aspect of the "Rapture" ie Ascension and as you stated - "Time with these last days to bring an end to the evil ones". It is all there on the screen, what is so hard about that.

Though apparently, all of what I wrote did not seem to phase you one bit and you went off in a completely other direction about - "atoms, protons, neutrons and electron orbits is an allegory, which fits finely on paper?" ....HUH?

I have no idea what in the world you are talking about fitting on paper and then you say - Seriously - sheesh! - Talk about mind control and confusion and divided to be conquered for separation!

You can certainly write what you like, though you distracted from the post without relating to it, other than picking up on the word 'allegory' and returning with science mumbo jumbo about atoms - but that's perfectly ok -

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 am

Alchemist wrote:Stop the Clash of Civilizations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyJJQbFago

Great video Alchemist, thank you, I've not seen that before!
Cheers, YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:29 am

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:33 am

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 am

openmind wrote:

Thank you openmind, that was an excellent lecture. It is unfortunate that more people do not seek truthful
information which, in turn, would help alleviate fears and also open their minds to the kinds of 'indoctrination'
of the masses over the last xxx years... we only fear what we don't know... or fear what we 'think' we know
simply because we've accepted someones truth blindly without question... thanks again for posting! YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 am

Alchemist wrote:This excellent video offers great questions that help with understanding one's personal belief systems, whatever they may be, religous or not related to religion. It's about 7 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFF4o74PJLE

Great information. I've done much work in the area of beliefs, testing the body (using kineosology) and finding beliefs at the subconscious level since many beliefs are also subconscious, so difficult to find unless one can test. We have so many limiting beliefs it's quite amazing - in all areas of life too - money, relationships, career, religion, and on and on... It's simple to do yet powerful... a person has to be 'ready' to let go of their 'issues' or 'break their beliefs' for the work to be effective. Thanks for posting, everyone should check it out! YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:22 am

I've read both Samuel Huntington and Edward Said. In my honest opinion, I feel that Said's world view is more contemporary and practical, while Huntington's mindset is more colonial and old school.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am

openmind wrote:

Openmind, this particular man, Sheikh Imran Hosein, is very knowledgeable about many things, including the Dajal - which Alchemist asked about before... most of the Muslim Sheikhs are knowledgeable about controls of the 'elite' and the history behind it... thanks for the video. YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:37 pm

YSK,

I am interested in Mohamad's (pbuh) night journey into the heavens. What is the meaning, allegory? From what book and verse do I find it and can you suggest a good on-line english version of the Koran? Also, can you fill me in on the correct etiquette and meanings of citing various names as you do? Thanks!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Usually Muslims will refer to the prophets with their name followed by PBUH - Praise be upon him.

Allah is often followed by SWT. Subhanahu Wa Tala (Glorified and Exalted).

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Then, Adam (peace be upon him)?

Does that cover it? Also, would it be rude for a non-Muslim to show respect this way?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 am

Im not sure that Adam is a prophet. Not sure why anyone would be offended if a non-Muslim would show reverence.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Mansur Al-Hallaj
- Wikipedia

("The Builders?")

The writings of al-Hallaj are important to Sufi
groups. His example is seen by some as one
that should be emulated, especially his calm
demeanor in the face of torture and his
forgiving of his tormentors. Many honor him as
an adept who came to realize the inherent
divine nature of all men and women. While
many Sufis theorize that Hallaj was a reflection
of God's truth, scholars of the other Islamic
schools of thought continue to see him as a
heretic and a deviant.
The supporters of Mansur have interpreted his
statement as meaning, "God has emptied me of
everything but Himself." According to them,
Mansur never denied God's Oneness and was a
strict monotheist. However, he believed that the
actions of man when performed in total
accordance with God's pleasure, lead to a
blissful unification with him. His life was
studied extensively by the French scholar of
Islam, Louis Massignon.
Possible influence on Masonic guilds
In his book The Sufis, the Afghan scholar Idries
Shah suggested that Mansur al-Hallaj might
have been the origin of the character Hiram
Abiff in the Freemasonic Master Mason ritual.
The link, he believes, was through the Sufi sect
Al-Banna ("The Builders") who built the Al-Aqsa
Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.
This fraternity could have influenced some early
masonic guilds which borrowed heavily from the
Oriental architecture in the creation of the Gothic style.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:48 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:58 am

I am interested in Mohamad's (pbuh) night journey into the heavens. What is the meaning, allegory? From what book and verse do I find it and can you suggest a good on-line english version of the Koran? Also, can you fill me in on the correct etiquette and meanings of citing various names as you do? Thanks!

openmind wrote:Usually Muslims will refer to the prophets with their name followed by PBUH - Praise be upon him.

Allah is often followed by SWT. Subhanahu Wa Tala (Glorified and Exalted).

Alchemist wrote:Then, Adam (peace be upon him)?

Does that cover it? Also, would it be rude for a non-Muslim to show respect this way?

Well done Openmind! Just a correction on PBUH - it is "peace be unto him" - not the word 'praise', we would not speak of a prophet using that word, all praise is to Allah (swt) only. When we speak of multiple prophets in a sentence we will say "peace be unto them" or pbut. We always use pbuh when we use any prophets name, it is necessary for believers to show that respect to all of Allah's (swt) prophets. When it comes to using the name of Allah (swt) we always, (not sometimes) should use 'subhanhu wa'tala - which actually means "Pure is He and He is exalted" (Arabic is a complex and rich language, translation is more a "description of what the words try to say" than an actual translation)

Yes, that is the etiquette, and no Muslim would ever be offended by the use of it by a non-Muslim, they would say "May Allah (swt) bless you for your efforts!"

Yes, Adam (pbuh) was the first prophet of Allah (swt)

There are 70+ different sects of Islam. The true religion is to follow the Holy Qur'an and follow the Hadiths of Prophet Mohammed. Sufism is a 'sect' - embracing other beliefs... we are forbidden from changing or modifying the religion. There are some sects that claim it's OK for a Muslim to pray 3 times/day, for example. Or others who say hijab is not obligatory, as another example...

To answer your question about Mohamed's (pbuh) night journey I only know he was taken to the heavens, where he met the prophets Musa (pbuh) and maybe others - he was taught the prayer there, by Allah (swt) Himself. There is some info on YouTube, I am not well versed on this as yet....

When it comes to a Qur'an online there is quran.com. It is best to read a good version with excellent footnotes - I've read many and the best is "The Qur'an" - Arabic Text with Corresponding English Meanings - English Revised and Edited by Saheed International, Riyadh. I got my copy from the mosque, you can call in the US 608 277 1855 and likely they may send you a free copy. If you wish to know more about Islam you can also learn from some of the videos posted on YouTube... among the best speakers are: Khalid Yasin and Yusuf Estes (both are American Christian converts and both do lectures on The Purpose of Life) Another great speaker is Nouman Ali Khan from Chicago, watch his 'Islam and Ego' lecture. Good stuff - for the open minded and the curious... cheers, YSK

The Purpose of Life - Khalid Yasin
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 Empty JESUS

Post by fridayh Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 am

JESUS IS THE LIGHT AND THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN...PRAISE BE HIS HOLY NAME.....JESUS IS THE ONLY NARROW PATH WAY TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.....AND IF YOU ARE A CHRIST FOLLOWER.....AND BELIEVE IN HIM ONLY......YOU BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS THE CHRIST.....THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU ARE WRITEN IN THE BOOK OF THE LIFE......THE ROAD IS NARROW BUT THE ROAD TO heck IS WIDE.....

JESUS CHRIST SIT'S AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER.....AND HE AND INTERCIDES FOR US.....HE HAS BEEN WITH US.....SINCE BEFORE THE CORNER STONE OF THE EARTH WAS MADE.....AND BECAUSE HE DIED FOR MY SINS...JESUS WAS BORN, DEAD AND ROSE FROM THE GRAVE... HE AND ONLY HE.....IS WORTHY OF PRAISE! HOLY IS THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.....HE IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE LOIN OF JUDAH......AND THANK GOD HE IS THERE FOR US! :yes: hug bigsmile bigsmile

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Religous Tolerance  - Page 2 Empty JESUS

Post by fridayh Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:55 am

JESUS IS THE LIGHT AND THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN...PRAISE BE HIS HOLY NAME.....JESUS IS THE ONLY NARROW PATH WAY TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.....AND IF YOU ARE A CHRIST FOLLOWER.....AND BELIEVE IN HIM ONLY......YOU BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS THE CHRIST.....THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU ARE WRITEN IN THE BOOK OF THE LIFE......THE ROAD IS NARROW BUT THE ROAD TO heck IS WIDE.....

JESUS CHRIST SIT'S AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER.....AND HE AND INTERCIDES FOR US.....HE HAS BEEN WITH US.....SINCE BEFORE THE CORNER STONE OF THE EARTH WAS MADE.....AND BECAUSE HE DIED FOR MY SINS...JESUS WAS BORN, DEAD AND ROSE FROM THE GRAVE... HE AND ONLY HE.....IS WORTHY OF PRAISE! HOLY IS THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS.....HE IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE AND THE LOIN OF JUDAH......AND THANK GOD HE IS THERE FOR US! :yes: hug bigsmile bigsmile

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 am

Im happy your happy with your faith, Fridayh!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:24 am

https://youtu.be/BKi-aqebDbc
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 am

What if there was a real "Indiana Jones" that was specifically directed and empowered to search out, discover and or validate Biblical events including, but not limited to, Noah's ark, Sodom & Gomorrah, crossing of the Red Sea and destruction of Egyptian army? He was an anesthetist by profession, obviously humble as you've probably not heard of him. His most AMAZING discovery, imo, can be accessed with YouTube search: Ron Wyatt Jesus blood
I suggest the 9 min. version, initially. I'll not spoil the surprise for you, but this is THE MOST AMAZING TWO-FOR-ONE I've ever experienced/ witnessed!!

Relationship with The Living God, via His only-begotten Son, Jesus The Christ, via His indwelling Holy Spirit is The Divine Supreme Gift of His Love to us. I enjoy His Presence moment by moment, empowered to manifest His Love, Forgiveness, Peace, Joy and so much more.... No religion can compare.

Our oldest son shared a great 5 min YouTube I now gift to you: propaganda gospel as follow up to above.

When asked, "How are you?", my frequent reply has become, "Blessed and a blessing, as I'm obedient to His Holy Spirit within me."
Instead of the typical parting "Have a nice day", i prefer "Blessings on your day!" or Blessings 2U! In His Love, 7freemom, mother of seven home-birthed children, wife of one husband many years, by His Grace...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:11 am

https://youtu.be/-CExvHJxJnY
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:34 am

Thanks, Seraphim... appreciated both Youtubes! Blessings 2U!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 am

Since this thread is about religous fundamentalism..I thought I'd share a compelling website for my Christian brothers and sisters to decern and ponder. I do this because I personnally have have been blessed with new understanding of some of the more complex beliefs and concepts of the Christian dialogue. I especially hope that Alchemist, who I respect and admire will review this material and possibly comment on some of the more controversial subjects addressed on this site, at some future time. If you are not a Christian please do not visit this site as you will probably be offended. If your Christian beliefs will not allow you to entertain a different perspective, I also suggest you avoid this site as you may also be offended. The web address is : http://www.nccg.org/trinity/1-3.html.

WARNING: As I was reading some of this material I was CONVICTED by the HOLY SPIRIT and brought to tears and painful soul searching. These might not be the WORDS you want to hear! God bless all of you.
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:49 am

...homework for Alchemist...

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 am

When speaking of Islam, it is important for both Muslims and Christians to understand the principle of "Abrogation" This is the only why that one can understand the Qur'an the foillowing will shed light on this important subject;

http://www.answering-islam.org/Hahn/jihad.htm
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:35 am

Greek Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM0-yxSTNq8

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:00 am

I look at all things, time permiting (time clash) words of Openmind respected. Thank you (ps the title changed, and transformed prior to reading this Very Happy ) As far as controversy is concerned, I must consider the boundaries of the community.

H2OMAN wrote:Since this thread is about religous fundamentalism..I thought I'd share a compelling website for my Christian brothers and sisters to decern and ponder. I do this because I personnally have have been blessed with new understanding of some of the more complex beliefs and concepts of the Christian dialogue. I especially hope that Alchemist, who I respect and admire will review this material and possibly comment on some of the more controversial subjects addressed on this site, at some future time. If you are not a Christian please do not visit this site as you will probably be offended. If your Christian beliefs will not allow you to entertain a different perspective, I also suggest you avoid this site as you may also be offended. The web address is : http://www.nccg.org/trinity/1-3.html.

WARNING: As I was reading some of this material I was CONVICTED by the HOLY SPIRIT and brought to tears and painful soul searching. These might not be the WORDS you want to hear! God bless all of you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:01 am

openmind wrote:...homework for Alchemist...

Gee thanks bud!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:12 am

Before going to bed, I must reflect that we each must be true to the insight and epiphanea given to each our soul.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:28 am

OK, so of course, before way past bed, I would have to start reading... You like keeping me up? In brief, I sort of get the distinctions between male and female derivations. ElShadai, the breasted one, life giver... Let US create man in OUR image, male and female created He them roll from my thoughts. I will leave it there for tonight...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:07 am

There is much misrepresentation and misinformation fed through the media, based on agendas of the 'powers that be' - the select 'few' dictate how we live, what we think, what we believe, what we know, and what we think is important... we've seen that evidence in Dinar world, the financial world, the military world, the food chain, the drug industry... and for some reason it seems 'Islam' is the 'new enemy' of the western world, just as communism was before. Many are programed to think of Muslims/Islam based on terrorism or Arab culture... yet Arabs make up only 19% of all 1.4 Billion Muslims on the planet. And how many are terrorists out of that number? Very few... Speaking of terror - there are people who terrorize others in every religion and culture... even parents who terrorize their children, men who terrorize their wives.

There is no way anyone is going to convince anyone else about what is right for them... "There is no compulsion in religion" ~ Qur'an. It is each persons responsibility to seek truth, accept what they know, or have been taught, or even not believe in God whatsoever ~ it's our choice. Almighty God gave us reason and logic, and gave us free choice... I personally am a new Muslim, and grateful to Allah (swt) for guiding me ~ may His peace and blessings be with you all, YSK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBw2Wne0gAU

PS - By the way - speaking about 'terrorists' everyone should listen to Phoenix tonight... It seems the president sent a message today to congress to pass a law immediately (because of the OWS groups) that sees any American speaking, blogging, protesting, or talking badly about your government will be considered a "terrorist"... and can be arrested and treated as such... so anyone and everyone who protests against the government can and will be (wrongfully) called a terrorist... unbelievable... ysk
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:59 am

Alchemist wrote:Greek Dance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM0-yxSTNq8

Nothing like the sound of a bouzouki to add to the background of this discussion.... 8)
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 am

Many Christians feel better about their own insecurities by looking down on those who don't identify with their form of religion. I think Jesus would be laughing at what has come about from his teachings.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:41 am

yoursoulknows wrote:There is much misrepresentation and misinformation fed through the media, based on agendas of the 'powers that be' - the select 'few' dictate how we live, what we think, what we believe, what we know, and what we think is important... we've seen that evidence in Dinar world, the financial world, the military world, the food chain, the drug industry... and for some reason it seems 'Islam' is the 'new enemy' of the western world, just as communism was before. Many are programed to think of Muslims/Islam based on terrorism or Arab culture... yet Arabs make up only 19% of all 1.4 Billion Muslims on the planet. And how many are terrorists out of that number? Very few... Speaking of terror - there are people who terrorize others in every religion and culture... even parents who terrorize their children, men who terrorize their wives.

There is no way anyone is going to convince anyone else about what is right for them... "There is no compulsion in religion" ~ Qur'an. It is each persons responsibility to seek truth, accept what they know, or have been taught, or even not believe in God whatsoever ~ it's our choice. Almighty God gave us reason and logic, and gave us free choice... I personally am a new Muslim, and grateful to Allah (swt) for guiding me ~ may His peace and blessings be with you all, YSK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBw2Wne0gAU

PS - By the way - speaking about 'terrorists' everyone should listen to Phoenix tonight... It seems the president sent a message today to congress to pass a law immediately (because of the OWS groups) that sees any American speaking, blogging, protesting, or talking badly about your government will be considered a "terrorist"... and can be arrested and treated as such... so anyone and everyone who protests against the government can and will be (wrongfully) called a terrorist... unbelievable... ysk

In what you say above, you start off by making everyone aware of the misrepresentation and misinformation that abounds everywhere, and then begin discussing religion and then Islam in particular. What you don't mention, is how the Muslims use this very same misinformation. Perhaps as a new Muslim, you are not aware of this. It is called the Principle of Taqiyya;
The principle of al-Taqiyya

"Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible...and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory."

-- Abu Hammid Ghazali

"Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."
- Hadith 5.59.369

The principle and uses of skillful lying

The root word "taqiyya" means to protect against or conceal. As you might gather from the quotes above, the principle of al-Taqiyya is the Islamic justification for lying and deceiving. Al-Taqiyya is drawn explicitly from the words of Muhammad, and from the examples he and his successors set.

The Qur'an and other Islamic books condone lying, but they also praise truth-telling. Assuming for the moment these contradictory exhortations intend some salient point (a true assumption considering the principle in question), and assuming one principle hasn't abrogated the other, approved lying must have a context. That is exactly what Islamic scholars say is the case.

Situations or purposes for which Islamic scholars collectively judge it to be permissible to lie include the following: to reconcile arguments, to settle family disputes, to settle arguments specifically with wives or women, to safeguard one's "innocent" life (i.e., not for criminals on trial), to protect the lives of other Muslims, to defend one's honor, to succeed in jihad or combat, and to spread the practice of Islam.

With the admission that Muslims may lie under many circumstances, trusting a Muslim involves a higher than average degree of risk. We'll get into that later, but recognize that statements like the following only affirm that impression:

"It is not mandatory to practice it (al-Taqiyya) at all times; on the contrary, it is permissible, and sometimes necessary, to abandon it (al-Taqiyya) altogether; as in the case where revealing the truth will further the cause of the religion, and provide a direct service to Islam;"

- al-Shaykh Muhammad Ridha al-Mudhaffar

In other words, 'You don't have to lie all the time; it's okay, and even useful, to sometimes tell the truth'.

Not exactly a Sermon on the Mount-caliber message.

You also make reference to Arabs being a minority of the Muslim World. I am not sure what point you are trying to make here. My observations are about the Religion of Islam, not Arabs. Most Arabs in this country are Christians, in fact I attend an Arab Christian Church (Antiochian) The Arab peoples are wonderful people. Loyal, hardworking, pious and they make great food!

I have personally been involved with Prison Ministry as a Chaplain for the past 15 years. I speak regularly to Muslims and Black Muslims in the prison system. I have personally read the Qur'an many times and have discussed it at length with the men in prison. Most of the men in prison that I know personally have turned to Islam out of dissatisfaction about what they perceive as Christianity, or out of racial hatred. Most of these men are sadly misinformed. Many are motivated by something less than true desire for the Truth. I have found that those who blame others for "anything" and don't take personal responsibility before the Living God for the own soul, are not seekers of Truth. They are just religious! Joiners! Like sheep who follow some idea blindly without using their head and doing their due diligence.

I hope you find truth in your life, that is if you are truly seeking it.

Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum