Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Religous Tolerance  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Religous Tolerance

+13
wordsower
jahlives
sideoats
lorrae
Seraphim
openmind
Azure
yoursoulknows
Jewelz
DTConcerned
GoldPeg9
soulwarriorone
Alchemist
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Religous Tolerance  Empty Religous Tolerance

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:21 pm

No matter what you say to a fundamentalist, their book or way is the only one that is right...

"Koran is right, even when it is wrong.......Prophet Motive II"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOUq7gG-Yl8

Last edited by Alchemist on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added title to video + changed title)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Religous Tolerance  Empty Re: Religous Tolerance

Post by soulwarriorone Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:52 pm

The Bible is the only one that has continued to be proven right...and will continue to be proven right...it even proves scientific thought....
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:30 pm

To my Islamic brothers and sisters,

Please do not take offense at the video I posted. It was posted it as an example of religous fundamentalism and the title was purposely witheld as the focus was intended purely at fundamentalism. A first time poster with a tenure of several months, not viewing it and assuming it was an attack on Christianity, used explicative analogies and said something along the lines of I hope you burn in heck. I placed the title in hopes that this person would soon delete their post, before someone quoted them, drawing attention to the ignorance and further imbarrasing the individual. This response to the thread now resides in the deleted's spot.

To my Christian brothers and sisters,

The importance of free will is something that I am sure you will affirm. Yet some churches post signs on their billboards that read, "A free thinker is Satans slave." In the Bible it says to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. While I view ecumenism and the World Council of Churches as a warning sign to yet another form of collectivism, something must be said for tolerance. I am going to post a video after this, and likewise, please don't receive it with offense.

To all,
Peace be upon you!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:37 pm

I think it says it all when the KKK protests a fundamentalist Baptist church.

KKK Vs. Westboro Baptist Church
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LbFfrpqiw

And yes Gmansaid, I had to ask myself, "Is this for real or is this a joke?"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:39 pm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/

- A good resource!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Alchemist wrote:No matter what you say to a fundamentalist, their book or way is the only one that is right...

"Koran is right, even when it is wrong.......Prophet Motive II"

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOUq7gG-Yl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOUq7gG-Yl8[/quote[/url]]

The expressions on this guys face are absolutely PRICELESS. Religous Tolerance  3973136183
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 pm

The Old Testiment from the Bible, the Torah and the Koran have a lot of original text in common. In ways they are divergence from the same original doctrines, much like Baptist and quakers or Catholics. Sure there have been major divergences, but would you agree that where they all agree, perhaps at those points they are all right and proof of one at one of these references while proving that one instance true in all does not necessarily mean they are all true in their completion?

I am Christian, some might call me fundamentalist, and yet fundamentalist may find some of the doctrine I beleive and follow offensive, but I know I am right, Very Happy

Ok, fundamental to Christian doctrine is to accept those who believe and accept those who do not believe for what they are. That did not stop the Christian Crusades and it does not stop corrupt Christian sects today from trying to cram their religion down everyones throats, which is contrary to the core of Christian doctrine in the Bible. My point being, it may not be appropriate to point fingers asn say fundamentalists are the issue as much as Radicals, whether they are fundamentalist or not. It was radicals that destroyed the libraries of nkowledge in the world and broughton the dark ages, not fundamental Christians. It is those who follow with extreme broken cisterns of religion and politics that do not take the time to hear God that push the extremes that disgrace God in any true faith.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:13 pm

I like! Fundamentalism vs. radicalism. After all, if I think I'm right, then I could be considered a fundamentalist. Thank you!

DTConcerned wrote:The Old Testiment from the Bible, the Torah and the Koran have a lot of original text in common. In ways they are divergence from the same original doctrines, much like Baptist and quakers or Catholics. Sure there have been major divergences, but would you agree that where they all agree, perhaps at those points they are all right and proof of one at one of these references while proving that one instance true in all does not necessarily mean they are all true in their completion?

I am Christian, some might call me fundamentalist, and yet fundamentalist may find some of the doctrine I beleive and follow offensive, but I know I am right, Very Happy

Ok, fundamental to Christian doctrine is to accept those who believe and accept those who do not believe for what they are. That did not stop the Christian Crusades and it does not stop corrupt Christian sects today from trying to cram their religion down everyones throats, which is contrary to the core of Christian doctrine in the Bible. My point being, it may not be appropriate to point fingers asn say fundamentalists are the issue as much as Radicals, whether they are fundamentalist or not. It was radicals that destroyed the libraries of nkowledge in the world and broughton the dark ages, not fundamental Christians. It is those who follow with extreme broken cisterns of religion and politics that do not take the time to hear God that push the extremes that disgrace God in any true faith.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm

I would just like to share...

With regards to the adversarial nature of some of the posters when it comes to each other's belief system, I have some observations. The largest rivalry seems to be between those identifying themselves as Christians or those seeming to follow Pagan/Neopagan/New Age beliefs. The individuals who have identified themselves as Muslim have been the most moderate and next those who have identified themselves as Catholics. If the Muslims here are indicative of the majority of their faith, all the doom and gloom of Muslims taking over is overkill.

In my opinion, our differing beliefs are what make us unique. Even in Christendom, there are so many deeply contrasting beliefs it makes my head spin. When beliefs, which are faith based and therefor cannot be proven objectively, superimpose over basic human compassion and justice then there is a problem. Do you understand the damage done when egocentric statements based in fear and ignorance are hurled about?

To the New Ager's, please be a little more considerate when attacking Christians. Those that come from extremely fundamental ideological backgrounds don't have the flexibility that your belief systems have. You can do great damage and will never convey your concepts successfully. Once you make a point, please don't continue pushing it, they will never get it.

To my fellow Christians, non-Christians take offense when you assume a tone of moral superiority over them and try to save them when they feel they don't need it. This is further compuonded when they sense you don't understand history. Take Christmas/Yule for example. Everything about this holiday comes from the Pagans, except for the recent (in historical terms) repackaging to make it "Christian." This is frustrating to many Pagans as it has always been one of their Sabats. And yet you are so quick to judge when the government messes with 'your' traditions.

Now that my mother has passed, decorating a tree gives me connection to my past and to memories of an earlier year. The tree was always a big deal to my mother, and in hinsight, I wish I would have made more of a 'big deal' of it when I could.

All traditions serve a cultural context which gives continuity, mostly with things we hold important. A symbol only means what the user ascribes to it. Change is always difficult, but we have been conditioned to view the larger perspective from a myopic perspective.

If you have any desire to be angry or bash someone, feel free to take it out on me. I am just speaking from my heart in love. When addressing others, please try to pretend that it is someone you work with, someone you cannot avoid seeing on a day to day basis and that you are in person. If you do that little thing, most of the hurtful things that are said on this forum would dissapear. Love yourself, love one another.

Last edited by Alchemist on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was in a hurry and there were things that just were not right, that could have been taken wrong. After thinking about, I came back home to correct my errors. I am so sorry. This is an important post and I hope you receive in the way it was intended.)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 pm

All beliefs are lies period - everything you now is wrong to the true nature of what is actually taking place with the human being and what he is truly all about - everyone has been lied to about absolutely everything - when you can accept and understand that fact - then you can finally do something about it and not until - you are simply kidding yourself otherwise - unfortunately for most it's just the way it is -

Mankind’s “Self-Alienation" has reached such a degree that it can experience its own destruction as an aesthetic pleasure of the first order - Until we end in our lives all the things that are not true, we can forget about any type of Enlightenment. The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.

The attainment of wholeness requires one to stake one’s whole being. Nothing less will do;
there can be no easier conditions, no substitutes, no compromises. Nothing less than your full devotion. To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:36 am

Such an esoteric air to your beliefs Jewelz, stated as if with a greater affluent wisdom then those you aspire to influence, and yet as you pronounce your own you state "All beliefs are lies". "everyone has been lied to about absolutely everything" is that a truth or a self encompassing statement and yet if self encompassing then would it not still bare truth? Your words strike me like a picture of a crop circle, a witness from a distance of something remarkable, yet simple and out of reach, like shadows of a thought that was almost there.

Indeed to attain wholeness, takes an absolute commitment and yet some do it with little thought or knowledge of what they have done.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:08 am

"Is He who creates equal to one who does not? Will you not ponder and reflect? Those whom they worship and idolize instead of God create nothing; it is they who are created. Your God is one God. Those who believe not in the hereafter (heaven and h.ell) their hearts are in denial and they grow arrogant. To be sure, God knows what they conceal in their hearts and what they reveal. He loves not the arrogant. O believers! Do not grow arrogant in the faith you follow and know that God guides whom He will and leads astray whom He will. The honest, pious and righteous will be guided on the straight path. He is merciful to all, compassionate to each." ~ The Holy Qu'ran

Being righteous is not a matter of being right...that is ego. Being righteous is doing right, treating people right and standing up for what is right regardless of what others think of you. Many have faith but only those strong in faith are constantly mindful of righteousness in every moment of every day. If all of humanity was mindful of righteousness... this world would completely transform. Unfortunately most chose to feed their ego and be consumed by materialism rather than focusing on becoming better and more righteous people.

yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am

I know one day everyone will figure it all out
the question must be asked of all of us
is there an absolute Truth that supersedes all others?
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:19 am

"Self righteous morality is just jealousy with a halo" ---H.G. Wells

WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY. RELIGION PUTS OTHER MEN IN BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, THATS WHERE THE FLAW LIES.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 am

Religous Tolerance  ReligionVs_SpiritualityBig

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 am

Religous Tolerance  Religion

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:34 am

openmind wrote:
Religous Tolerance  ReligionVs_SpiritualityBig

A monk called Silouan The Anthonite is remembered for his prayerful efforts to become cleansed from his "passions" (Pride, vanity, greed, lust, etc.) Having been at one time in his life devoid of God's Grace and living in heck, he tried to remember this so that he would have, before his mind, the everlasting results of a life lived in accordance with one's passions.

"KEEP THY MIND IN heck, AND DESPAIR NOT"[center][b]
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraphim Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:39 am

Apparently, this system does not like you to type the word that rhymes with bell or yell, or swell, or tell, etc. etc. Is this the word police?
Seraphim
Seraphim

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrae Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 am

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/my-messengers-are-now-with-you-to-prepare-your-souls

My Messengers are now with you to prepare your souls

Thursday, November 3rd, 2011 @ 09:00 pm

My beloved daughter prophecies foretold will begin to be made known and witnessed throughout the world so that no one will be able to ignore them.

So many of My children are unaware of the contents contained in My Father’s Book, the Most Holy Bible. Little regard is paid to the Book of John where details of the end times are given to all the world. This time has now come. Prepare all of you.

The truth contained in the Book of Revelation is just that – the truth. Can you recognise the signs? Turmoil in the world will continue to escalate at a ferocious pace. Your monetary system is being threatened by a global group who want not only your money but who want to steal your souls.

The wickedness of man is evident but much of it is hidden. My messengers are now with you children to help prepare your souls. Whether or not you recognise them for who they are, the Holy Spirit which reigns in their souls will spread conversion.

Those who denounce My attempts to communicate with you will understand the truth very shortly. It will be then that My children will unite against this wicked force led by satan. They will not win. Every obstacle is being placed before them by the hand of My Eternal Father. His mercy is so great that He will use His power to defend His children and He will destroy those who insist on following the path of the deceiver.

Whatever your various views as to whether or not I speak with you now it will not matter. It is your faith in Me and My beloved Father, God the Most High, which will count in the end.

Prayer is most urgent children wherever you are, whatever your religion, whatever your views. Join together and pray to the Holy Spirit for enlightenment at this time. Satan is trying to turn your backs on me, your beloved Saviour. Do not listen to the doubts and the fear he places in your hearts. He will use lies to prevent me from flooding your souls with My Divine Light. My love is so strong for you children that no matter how you ignore Me or turn your backs I will continue to call you. I will do this through the power of the Holy Spirit. You must pray for this gift by saying

O Jesus cover me with your precious blood and fill me with the Holy Spirit so that I can discern whether these words come from you. Humble me in spirit. Receive my pleas with mercy and open my heart to the truth”

I will respond to the most hardened of souls when they recite this prayer.

Allow me the chance to bring you towards Me so I can unite as many of My children before The Great Warning.

Remember My love for you will never extinguish no matter how much you turn a deaf ear to My urgent call for unity.

Your Beloved Saviour

Jesus Christ

Last edited by lorrae on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

lorrae

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:33 pm

openmind wrote:"Self righteous morality is just jealousy with a halo" ---H.G. Wells

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:36 am

Azure wrote:I know one day everyone will figure it all out
the question must be asked of all of us
is there an absolute Truth that supersedes all others?

I believe so... it is the Truth for all Mankind - a final message from the One and Only Almighty God, the God of Abraham and of all the prophets and messengers sent after... I believe it is our job in this lifetime to seek and find that "truth" (we don't get to come back and try again) so we may worship God (which is our only purpose in this life)

In my opinion, respectfully, YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 am

openmind wrote:"Self righteous morality is just jealousy with a halo" ---H.G. Wells

WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY. RELIGION PUTS OTHER MEN IN BETWEEN YOU AND GOD, THATS WHERE THE FLAW LIES.

Not all religions - in Islam our relationship is directly with God (we say 'Al-lah' which literally means "The One and Only Almighty God" in the Arabic language). All worship, all prayers, all supplications are directly to Almighty God... no man can intercede for God...
YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:05 am

yoursoulknows wrote:

Not all religions - in Islam our relationship is directly with God (we say 'Al-lah' which literally means "The One and Only Almighty God" in the Arabic language). All worship, all prayers, all supplications are directly to Almighty God... no man can intercede for God...
YSK

Yes, spiritual Islam is practiced as between man and God. However, there are always men (Shieks, Caliphs, Imams, Mullahs, Moulanas etc) who come in between. Not saying that all these men are to be condemned, im saying that a fundamental difference between spirituality and religion is that the former is between you and your God, while religion, in its very nature, "ESTABLISHES" middle men.

You see what im saying? Im not bashing a specific religion, I know many people who are part of community churches and are very happy in their lives. Their pastor leads them to God. But then there are those pastors who mislead the flock for their own benefit.

In fact, i forgot who it was, one of the MODS who claims to be a pastor, was calling the RV a few weeks back. His words were "WE ARE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD." There is just so much wrong with that.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 am

openmind wrote:
yoursoulknows wrote:

YSK

Yes, spiritual Islam is practiced as between man and God. However, there are always men (Shieks, Caliphs, Imams, Mullahs, Moulanas etc) who come in between. Not saying that all these men are to be condemned, im saying that a fundamental difference between spirituality and religion is that the former is between you and your God, while religion, in its very nature, "ESTABLISHES" middle men.

You see what im saying? Im not bashing a specific religion, I know many people who are part of community churches and are very happy in their lives. Their pastor leads them to God. But then there are those pastors who mislead the flock for their own benefit.

In fact, i forgot who it was, one of the MODS who claims to be a pastor, was calling the RV a few weeks back. His words were "WE ARE THE NEW LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD." There is just so much wrong with that.

I also read from the PRT site where someone wrote (that as Dinar holders) "We Are the Chosen Ones!" if you can believe THAT!
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sideoats Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 am

DTconcerned well stated

sideoats

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:21 am

DTConcerned wrote:Such an esoteric air to your beliefs Jewelz, stated as if with a greater affluent wisdom then those you aspire to influence, and yet as you pronounce your own you state "All beliefs are lies". "everyone has been lied to about absolutely everything" is that a truth or a self encompassing statement and yet if self encompassing then would it not still bare truth? Your words strike me like a picture of a crop circle, a witness from a distance of something remarkable, yet simple and out of reach, like shadows of a thought that was almost there.

Indeed to attain wholeness, takes an absolute commitment and yet some do it with little thought or knowledge of what they have done.

Actually DT, I think Jewelz knowledge IS esoteric, however - as far as him "aspiring to influence", I doubt this is the case. Like me and many others who are nearly fully conscious - and post on this site -he only wants to help people awaken to who they really are.

There are key words in what many of us talk about that will help remove the mind-control and allow people to think - really THINK for themselves, rather than follow blindly what's been told to them for centuries.

The symbols in crop circles actually reach into the subconscious and supersubconscious of those who will actually look at them, and also help people wake up and think for themselves.

Too many won't look and they immediately feel conditioned fear. This is unfortunate as crop circles are truly a phenomenal coded gift from the benevolent Galactic Forces.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:28 am

Monk 1: Look at the fish in the pool. How happy they are swimming round and round.

Monk 2: You don't know they are happy. You're not a fish.

Monk 1: How do you know? Your not me!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:25 am

I really like this thread, wish more people would engage in it.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrae Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 am

Global Group who destroyed your banking system will fall apart

Friday, November 4th, 2011 @ 07:00 pm

My dearest daughter from Me comes true life, the only life that man will ever need from here to eternity.

Children you must know that this terrible turmoil you are seeing all around you will not last long.

God, My Eternal Father, will not allow His precious children to suffer much more. You, My children are the victims of the work of the deceiver. He who controls the Global Group is weakening. His powers are being scuppered through the power of My Father. This group who deliberately destroyed your banking systems to make beggars out of you will fall apart. You must not worry because the hand of My Father will fall on their wicked ways.

Pray that all those deluded souls who slavishly abide by the wickedness which is at the very heart of this group will convert during The Warning.

You must never give up hope children. It will be through your love of God the Most High that you will return to the fold of your family. The Blessed Trinity is your home children. Those of you who accept this fact, brought about through conversion, will inherit the glorious era of Paradise on earth.

Trust in Me always. Offer your worries, troubles and fears to Me. Allow Me to ease your pain and suffering. It will not be too long now when the world will find relief from the painful birth pangs you endure in these times.

Never lose hope. Trust in me. Pray for My graces to make you stronger. Lay your head on My shoulders and allow My peace to envelop your souls. Only then will you understand the truth of My Glorious promise of eternal life.

Your Jesus

Saviour of Mankind

lorrae

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 pm

"What can be done, O believers, as I don't
recognize myself?
I'm neither a Christian nor Jew, Magian nor
Moslem.
I'm not of the East or West; neither land nor
sea;
I'm not of Nature's mine; nor the stars in
Heaven.
I'm not of earth, water, air or fire;
I'm not of Heaven, nor the dust on this
carpet.
I'm not of India, China, Bulgaria nor Saqsin;
I'm not of the kingdom of Iraq, nor
Khorasan.
I'm not of this world, nor the next, Paradise
nor heck;
I'm not of Adam, nor Eve, Eden nor Rizwan.
My place is in the Placeless, my trace in the
Traceless;
I'm neither body nor soul, as I belong to the
soul of the Beloved.
I have dispensed with duality, and seen the
two worlds as One.
One I seek; One I know, One I see, One I call
He is the first, last, the outward and the
inward,
I know none other than He, and He Who Is.
Love's cup intoxicated me as two worlds slip
from my hands."

- Rumi

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Alchemist wrote:"What can be done, O believers, as I don't
recognize myself?
I'm neither a Christian nor Jew, Magian nor
Moslem.
I'm not of the East or West; neither land nor
sea;
I'm not of Nature's mine; nor the stars in
Heaven.
I'm not of earth, water, air or fire;
I'm not of Heaven, nor the dust on this
carpet.
I'm not of India, China, Bulgaria nor Saqsin;
I'm not of the kingdom of Iraq, nor
Khorasan.
I'm not of this world, nor the next, Paradise
nor heck;
I'm not of Adam, nor Eve, Eden nor Rizwan.
My place is in the Placeless, my trace in the
Traceless;
I'm neither body nor soul, as I belong to the
soul of the Beloved.
I have dispensed with duality, and seen the
two worlds as One.
One I seek; One I know, One I see, One I call
He is the first, last, the outward and the
inward,
I know none other than He, and He Who Is.
Love's cup intoxicated me as two worlds slip
from my hands."

- Rumi
-----
POW-ER-FUL!

LOVE IS MY RELIGION. WE ARE ONE!
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 pm

"In the beginning is the Word, prior to the word
is the Breath, with the breath is the
Still, Quiet Love, Unformed and Unnamed,
Amen."
- Kathy Onu

_

www.tiny.cc/AncientAstrologicalTheory

If you are secure within yourself,
his lectures on the above subject
are very informative.
Available from bit torrents.
MicroTorrent, portable:
PortableApps.com is my favorite!

Last edited by Alchemist on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 am

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a
religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:48 am

Religous Tolerance  Rumi_752

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 am

Very beautiful Openmind!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:53 am

openmind wrote:
yoursoulknows wrote:

YSK

Yes, I totally get what you're saying, and well said! I agree, in Islam there are many who are misguided as they do not study and follow the 'religion' as the Qur'an says it is meant to be followed... they impose their cultures, their beliefs, their prejudices, amazingly they even 'kill innocents' or commit sucide in the name of Islam (totally forbidden, and they will account for their transgression to the Creator on the Day of Reckoning) I do understand what you mean by: 'religion, by it's very nature, establishes middle men' - and I agree, it seems to do just that. In Islam we are taught there is no one who can protect us except Almighty God - and none can intercede on our behalf. It is between us and our Lord.

The Qu'ran teaches us that all Prophets and messengers sent by Almighty God (Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Noah, Jesus, Mohammed are some - peace be unto them) taught the people "The Lord thy God is One" therefore so we must worship only Him, and take no idols nor associates with the Creator of the heavens and earth and all within them. We do not have 'confession' to a human, only repentance to God, He knows what is in our heart, what we conceal and what we reveal. We are taught that "prayer" leads us to God (not another human being) and it is obligatory to pray 5 times/day.

Many know little about Islam (and there is much misinformation) so thought I'd share!
May God's peace and blessings be with all, YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:00 am

GoldPeg9 wrote:
openmind wrote:
yoursoulknows wrote:

YSK

I also read from the PRT site where someone wrote (that as Dinar holders) "We Are the Chosen Ones!" if you can believe THAT!

It is hard to believe that one would say that... I've seen some of those kinds of posts also, they've never cease to amaze me... YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 am

Knowledge of Islam? On the Dinar forums? Some people consider lack of knowledge on Islam a virtue. L O L!

There are many close minded, greater than thou, bigots in the Dinar world. I guess that's expected thou. These are the easiest sheep to herd and control. Just tell them that they are the chosen ones and then reinforce that sentiment by showing them that fringe elements of other religions are actually the mainstream. Then tell them that God wants them to buy Dinar so they could be the "new leaders of the Christian world!" The ultimate sales strategy!

I wish people would listen and learn the words of Christ, instead of listening to the rhetoric of other people who claim to know "what Jesus meant." If this were the case, we wouldn't even need the RV to make our world better.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 am

Religous Tolerance  Imagine-World-Peace-4-Magnet-(2947)

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wordsower Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:59 am

When the Titanic was sinking, there were believers and non-believers. The non-believers denied the ship could sink, or deceived themselves into believing help would come, or thought they could survive the icy waters. The believers either found their way to a lifeboat or encouraged others to get in. If they encouraged others to get in, they acted out of compassion and concern and confidence that this was the only hope for survival. Wouldn't you agree? After all, they stood to gain nothing by helping save another life. It seems many of the non-believers could not see the truth. Many of the lifeboats left the Titanic with empty seats, so the truth was evidently not very appealing!

In this world, there are believers and non-believers. The non-believers deny that this world will stop turning one day and will stand before the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to give an account for their lives, or believe they can pursue any path they choose and it will be okay in the end.

I am a believer. I am not arrogant. I am humbled by the power, and majesty and justice, and mercy of the omnipotent, all-knowing Creator of all things. But I am confident, not in my belief system, but in my Savior and in His Word.

I respect all. But out of concern, and compassion I want to get as many people as possible into the lifeboat (Jesus Christ), knowing it is the only hope for survival... not because it is what I think, but because Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

There are a lot of rabbit trails people will want to go down from here, all of which are diversionary tactics to avoid the real issue... discussions of whether the Bible is true, and the atrocities committed in the name of religion (which I'm sure breaks God's heart!) and lots of other stuff.

The real issue is do you personally want to know the truth? Or do you want to believe what you believe whether it is true or not? Are you looking for a lifeboat or are you gonna take your chances with the sinking ship?

If you're looking for a lifeboat, I encourage you to tell God you're not so sure about Him or all this "ultimate truth" talk but you'd like to know. Then try reading the Bible. I recommend starting in the Gospel John or Romans. I am convinced that if you are sincerely seeking, God will help you understand His Word.

Am I hoping people will convert? Absolutely. Am I driven by arrogance? Absolutely not. What drives me is compassion, concern and confidence in the sin sacrifice Christ made on the cross once and for all.

I can't convert anyone, anyway. Only God can convict the heart of man... I just try to relay the message. You can do what you want with it... ignore it, scoff at it, consider it, challenge it. That's entirely up to you. Just try to keep this in mind as you respond. If you were utterly convinced (as I am) that faith in your beliefs was an issue of eternal life or eternal death for the souls around you, wouldn't you be trying to convert people too?

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation for all who believe, to the Jews first and also to the Gentiles."

wordsower

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:14 am

openmind wrote:Knowledge of Islam? On the Dinar forums? Some people consider lack of knowledge on Islam a virtue. L O L!

There are many close minded, greater than thou, bigots in the Dinar world. I guess that's expected thou. These are the easiest sheep to herd and control. Just tell them that they are the chosen ones and then reinforce that sentiment by showing them that fringe elements of other religions are actually the mainstream. Then tell them that God wants them to buy Dinar so they could be the "new leaders of the Christian world!" The ultimate sales strategy!

I wish people would listen and learn the words of Christ, instead of listening to the rhetoric of other people who claim to know "what Jesus meant." If this were the case, we wouldn't even need the RV to make our world better.

LOL - the thread is called religious tolerance!

The only thing I can say regarding 'Islam' on a 'dinar site' is this: The country of the currency we all hold (and wait with bated breath) is Islamic... so I guess there is some correlation between Islam and a Dinar forum, what say you? LOL And since there is only one God, Creator of all mankind, we can be sure He has blessed others of his creation besides only the Christians. YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:34 am

I think Openmind's meaning is different than how you interpreted it.

yoursoulknows wrote:
openmind wrote:Knowledge of Islam? On the Dinar forums? Some people consider lack of knowledge on Islam a virtue. L O L!

The only thing I can say regarding 'Islam' on a 'dinar site' is this: The country of the currency we all hold (and wait with bated breath) is Islamic... so I guess there is some correlation between Islam and a Dinar forum, what say you? LOL And since there is only one God, Creator of all mankind, we can be sure He has blessed others of his creation besides only the Christians. YSK

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:35 am

openmind wrote:
Religous Tolerance  Rumi_752

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 am

"The real issue is do you personally want to know the truth? Or do you want to believe what you believe whether it is true or not? Are you looking for a lifeboat or are you gonna take your chances with the sinking ship?"

You don't come off arogant to me. I'm sure that your intentions are meant well. Perhaps another thread, "Get to know Jesus," would be a way to reach out. The fact is, there are people from all backgrounds here, many of whom are perfectly aligned with their personal revelations. There is no way that anybody can prove logically that they are right, and that is why it's called faith. Through communication, respect and the greater understanding these bring, perhaps individuals will be better apt to find their truth or find deeper meaning in what they already believe. If someone runs to God out of fear, the basis of that belief's foundation will be fear; and love, love.

wordsower wrote:When the Titanic was sinking, there were believers and non-believers. The non-believers denied the ship could sink, or deceived themselves into believing help would come, or thought they could survive the icy waters. The believers either found their way to a lifeboat or encouraged others to get in. If they encouraged others to get in, they acted out of compassion and concern and confidence that this was the only hope for survival. Wouldn't you agree? After all, they stood to gain nothing by helping save another life. It seems many of the non-believers could not see the truth. Many of the lifeboats left the Titanic with empty seats, so the truth was evidently not very appealing!

In this world, there are believers and non-believers. The non-believers deny that this world will stop turning one day and will stand before the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to give an account for their lives, or believe they can pursue any path they choose and it will be okay in the end.

I am a believer. I am not arrogant. I am humbled by the power, and majesty and justice, and mercy of the omnipotent, all-knowing Creator of all things. But I am confident, not in my belief system, but in my Savior and in His Word.

I respect all. But out of concern, and compassion I want to get as many people as possible into the lifeboat (Jesus Christ), knowing it is the only hope for survival... not because it is what I think, but because Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

There are a lot of rabbit trails people will want to go down from here, all of which are diversionary tactics to avoid the real issue... discussions of whether the Bible is true, and the atrocities committed in the name of religion (which I'm sure breaks God's heart!) and lots of other stuff.

The real issue is do you personally want to know the truth? Or do you want to believe what you believe whether it is true or not? Are you looking for a lifeboat or are you gonna take your chances with the sinking ship?

If you're looking for a lifeboat, I encourage you to tell God you're not so sure about Him or all this "ultimate truth" talk but you'd like to know. Then try reading the Bible. I recommend starting in the Gospel John or Romans. I am convinced that if you are sincerely seeking, God will help you understand His Word.

Am I hoping people will convert? Absolutely. Am I driven by arrogance? Absolutely not. What drives me is compassion, concern and confidence in the sin sacrifice Christ made on the cross once and for all.

I can't convert anyone, anyway. Only God can convict the heart of man... I just try to relay the message. You can do what you want with it... ignore it, scoff at it, consider it, challenge it. That's entirely up to you. Just try to keep this in mind as you respond. If you were utterly convinced (as I am) that faith in your beliefs was an issue of eternal life or eternal death for the souls around you, wouldn't you be trying to convert people too?

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation for all who believe, to the Jews first and also to the Gentiles."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:05 am

°

Last edited by Alchemist on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 am

Religous Tolerance  Religion-love325

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Religous Tolerance  3516712818_can_t_we_all_just_get_along_xlarge

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:07 am

Alchemist wrote:I think Openmind's meaning is different than how you interpreted it.

Sorry, maybe I didn't make myself clear... My comment about 'others' being blessed besides only Christians was 'tongue in cheek' to those 'bigots' Openmind was speaking of (who feel they are the 'chosen ones')

When Openmind said "Knowledge of Islam? On the Dinar Forums? Some people consider a lack of knowledge on Islam a virtue" I knew he was joking around but I also know there is truth to what he says... I am also well aware that "Islam" is not a popular subject, and I was not being 'defensive' but basically trying to show 'some correlation' between dinar and Islam - for those who may not want to hear about Islam on a dinar forum!

Basically I was agreeing with all he said - sorry if you misunderstood, or if I came across different than I meant to... YSK

yoursoulknows wrote:

yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 am

openmind wrote:
Religous Tolerance  3516712818_can_t_we_all_just_get_along_xlarge

Not sure if this was for me.... I'm sorry if I came across different than I meant, it seems I may have....

In my humble opinion, regardless of whether one prays in their synagog, worships in their church, or prostrates in their mosque - we are all mankind, created by Almighty God (Jehovah/Allah) and are all brothers and sisters in humanity....

Peace and blessings to all... YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am

Oh no not at all. I just thought it was appropriate for the issues this thread addresses. Nothing against you posts, which I've agreed with.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum