Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kaperoni -- Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?

5 posters

Go down

Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  Empty Kaperoni -- Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:19 pm

Kaperoni   

Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in valueOf course they do but these conferences are all about inviting foreign investment to rebuild and create a private sector. Only then can the dinar begin to go up in value.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  Empty Re: Kaperoni -- Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?

Post by Sam I Am Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:33 am

No, they don't.  They want it to remain stable.  Shabibi said so.  And since Jan. 1, 2009 that's what we've seen - stability!  It was 1170:1, then it was 1166:1, then it was 1184:1.  That's pretty stable.  Check back in a year or two and chances are it will be between 1170:1 and 1200:1.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  Empty Re: Kaperoni -- Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?

Post by Zig Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi Sam...Been a while...Kap saw your post and commented to me about it in an email...Ya know that we are buddies... affraid I asked him if I could post it here and am waiting for his reply....
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

https://my.cbox.ws/ZIGPLACE

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  Empty Reply from Kaperoni about SAM I AM's Post

Post by Zig Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:56 pm

Reply from Kaperoni via email......

"I see that Sam made another uninformed post today pertaining to a statement that I made about the Dinar going up in value... Basically saying that no they don't want it to go up in value which is just nonsense... He's confusing the IMF directive to maintain stability of the market rate (not the official rate because its currently pegged and already stable) and the spread between the market rate and official rate within 2%... This is a condition for acceptance into Article VIII...It has nothing to do with Iraq's desire to raise the official rate against other currencies...Leaving the peg and floating the currency will raise the value if they follow the directives to create a suitable investment climate. 

Kap"

Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:45 pm

I wrote this nearly eight years ago when the rate was 1166:1.  Today it's 1190:1.  That's a bit of a devaluation but it's still pretty stable.  Their policy is exchange rate stability, and that's why they aren't raising the value.  THEY DON'T WANT TO!  They want it to remain stable so as to encourage foreign investment in their country.  

“The central bank followed a policy of exchange rate stability which has translated in a de facto peg of the exchange rate since early 2004. However, from November 2006 until end 2008, the CBI allowed the exchange rate to gradually appreciate. As a result, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified to the category of crawling peg effective November 1, 2006. Since the start of 2009, the CBI returned to its earlier policy of maintaining a stable dinar. Consequently, the exchange rate arrangement of Iraq was reclassified effective January 1 2009 as a stabilized arrangement.”

Read more at:
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/shabibi-and-stability-9412/

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Zig Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:09 pm

Remember: Don't shoot the messenger...LOL... crybaby

FROM KAPERONI:

"I'm not going to get into a back-and-forth with Sam I am but he just is confused. He likes to take the official market rate and intertwine it into directives of stability pertaining to the IMF and the market rate. The CBI is trying to maintain stability that is a given but it pertains to the market rate and there are several reasons why stability is important as I've already said. As for the official CBI rate that rate could go up if the conditions are appropriate. Over the last several years they haven't passed the laws or created any suitable investment environment etc. so it hasn't.   But believe me once all of that stuff is in place and millions or billions of dollars are pouring in for investment in a private sector/market econony the official rate will change via a float. Sam just doesn't understand and he's quick to judgment because he doesn't know the difference. 
One more thing if status quo was what Iraq wanted to do then why would Saleh have said a month or so ago that the currency auctions were meant to end years ago?  Remember, you cannot end currency auctions until you have a mechanism to replace it. Another mechanism would have included a different type of exchange rate regime so the CBI could then function like other central banks around the world buy/selling currency through foreign exchange.  These are absolute facts that Sam discounts because it does not fit his agenda....Kap"
Zig
Zig
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:19 pm

Kaperoni wrote:The CBI will never revalue the dinar...they will allow the dinar to appreciate to counter inflationary pressure created by investment in the private sector.  [I...read that no Country has ever Floated their Currency after they were devalue like Iraq was - But would Revalue to what it was before -Then Float?]   ...that is nonsense, the CBI already floated the dinar of sorts, from 2003-2005 to reduce the inflation from 45% to less than 6% under Shabibi.  ...the rate is 1184, they will float it directly from there. There is no RV...I believe the dinar can rise rapidly...and be at 1 to $1 within 6 months or a year.  The bottom line is Iraq needs to create the right environment for investors. Then and only then will the CBI act...which will allow the dinar to rise.  [See the RV meters on the left columns of this page to see the % of gurus who feel the dinar will slowly raise vs RV]

...we have to hope they are preparing to open the banking system to the world. That is important for investors and investment... If you cannot get your profits out of Iraq, nobody is coming to invest...  The rate will be as a result of investment and investors, it is not a RV.  Exchange rates are not fictitious or magical...  They are based on sound policies...  So we all should hope that Iraq conditions to create the conditions, and prepare for opening the banking system. When that happens, I do not know..but if they do it right, we should all make money. 

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65005-kaperoni-says-7-3-17

Kaperoni wrote:But believe me once all of that stuff is in place and millions or billions of dollars are pouring in for investment in a private sector/market econony...

There are trillions of Dinars in circulation for cash transactions.

Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:19 pm

I'll put my track record up against Kap's any day.  I've been saying that they don't want to raise the value for eight years, and during those eight years Kap has been saying that they're going to remove the peg and float.  They're still on a peg, and there's still no free float.  I'm confident that a year from now ... two years ... five years ... we're going to be looking at essentially the same scenario.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

i usually do not agree with sam but in this case i do. for one iran does not want to see this. number two  the gov officials as well as many others are making too much money to line their pockets and would you give up a good thing? there are many other reasos. this week the new tarriff rates happen and i believe it will but this d. insoes not mean they will raise the value of the dinar. the biggest problem in dinar land is you are spoon fed lies and you fall hook line and sinker for it. in closing remember the old saying of smith barney they make money the old fashion way they earn it and not dream it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:55 pm

Zig wrote:Remember: Don't shoot the messenger...LOL... crybaby

FROM KAPERONI:

"I'm not going to get into a back-and-forth with Sam I am but he just is confused. He likes to take the official market rate and intertwine it into directives of stability pertaining to the IMF and the market rate. The CBI is trying to maintain stability that is a given but it pertains to the market rate and there are several reasons why stability is important as I've already said. As for the official CBI rate that rate could go up if the conditions are appropriate. Over the last several years they haven't passed the laws or created any suitable investment environment etc. so it hasn't.   But believe me once all of that stuff is in place and millions or billions of dollars are pouring in for investment in a private sector/market econony the official rate will change via a float. Sam just doesn't understand and he's quick to judgment because he doesn't know the difference. 
One more thing if status quo was what Iraq wanted to do then why would Saleh have said a month or so ago that the currency auctions were meant to end years ago?  Remember, you cannot end currency auctions until you have a mechanism to replace it. Another mechanism would have included a different type of exchange rate regime so the CBI could then function like other central banks around the world buy/selling currency through foreign exchange.  These are absolute facts that Sam discounts because it does not fit his agenda....Kap"
I sure does look like Kap is wrong again and still doesn't know what he is talking about.

Kap now needs to "Float" a pizza to Sam's way...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t97283-guru-kaperoni-owes-guru-hunter-sam-i-am-a-pizza-kap-lost-the-bet-on-the-rv

Kaperoni - Kaperoni  --  Does Iraq want to see the dinar go up in value?  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:39 am

I'll admit that I was wrong about one thing.  I said the rate would probably be between 1170 and 1200 in a year or two.  I never expected a 22% devaluation.  They probably should have done a smaller devaluation a year ago.  They let the liquidity situation get out of control.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum