Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni says...7/3/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kaperoni says...7/3/17

Go down

Kaperoni says...7/3/17 Empty Kaperoni says...7/3/17

Post by roxy22222222 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 pm

The CBI will never revalue the dinar...they will allow the dinar to appreciate to counter inflationary pressure created by investment in the private sector.  [I...read that no Country has ever Floated their Currency after they were devalue like Iraq was - But would Revalue to what it was before -Then Float?]   ...that is nonsense, the CBI already floated the dinar of sorts, from 2003-2005 to reduce the inflation from 45% to less than 6% under Shabibi.  ...the rate is 1184, they will float it directly from there. There is no RV...I believe the dinar can rise rapidly...and be at 1 to $1 within 6 months or a year.  The bottom line is Iraq needs to create the right environment for investors. Then and only then will the CBI act...which will allow the dinar to rise.  [See the RV meters on the left columns of this page to see the % of gurus who feel the dinar will slowly raise vs RV]

...we have to hope they are preparing to open the banking system to the world. That is important for investors and investment... If you cannot get your profits out of Iraq, nobody is coming to invest...  The rate will be as a result of investment and investors, it is not a RV.  Exchange rates are not fictitious or magical...  They are based on sound policies...  So we all should hope that Iraq conditions to create the conditions, and prepare for opening the banking system. When that happens, I do not know..but if they do it right, we should all make money.  
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says...7/3/17 Empty Re: Kaperoni says...7/3/17

Post by Allenj on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:28 pm

kap is a damn IDIOT big time and the bigest of all the gurus and a A-Hole

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni says...7/3/17 Empty Kaperoni

Post by Scotchie on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:52 pm

It will take years, if ever, for the dinar to be 1:1 with the dollar.

You are correct, there will be no RV.

Look at the condition of the country.  Look at all the rebuilding that is necessary. 

What will it take to make the country whole again?

We are talking years and years.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:59 pm

The IQD is already floating, but it's a managed float. They increase and decrease the money supply, depending on what is happening with their foreign currency reserves. The reason they do that is to maintain a stable exchange rate. So no, they're not going to free float it up to $1.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 pm

I wouldn't be so hard on Kap. No ticky no shirty. They can be "open for business" all they want but nobody will invest in Iraq if they're going to be paid in dinar or crappy USD conversion. Iraq has to decide if it wants to be the next Las Vegas or remain a rubble and sand pit forever. Time will tell. They're on the clock.....

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj on Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:05 pm

BS Johnny you know nothing about kap and ha sam i agree with you

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harold4187 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:05 pm

I have to agree after being in this 14 years i have given up. Even thinking about selling out.

Harold4187

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

@Harold4187 wrote:I have to agree after being in this 14 years i have given up. Even thinking about selling out.
i understand i sold a lot of mine off. all the misleading,lying,sale pumping ect.. info the these guru's have put out make you want to do so. i have been in this almost 8 years i do have a little left i have found by doing my home that these guru's dont know what they are talking some has even went to jail (TNT tony, TerryK and a few other) they will get it wrong most of the time 99% of the time they pump the GCR/RV and they don't even know what it is now that sayes a lot about them now don't it

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:06 am

Just another cockroach scumbag scammer.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile