Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV!

+2
claud39
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! Empty Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:37 pm

Do you think Sam I Am will want one with the works?

Kaperoni  Sam ur sending me a pizza

Sam I Am  could be, but the way gurus interpreted it defeated the purpose if they did

mod  Cleaning house That Zig Go Zig  

Young SC  I disagree with both Kap and Sam

Sam I Am  I will send you a pizza if ????

Kaperoni  the rate goes down

Zig  Tebow.....1 day ban

Young SC  Cbi came out and said no float so how can one speak of a float all the time and they stated a fix rate

Kaperoni  But I will never collect because I do not eat pizza no more

Sam I Am  Do you mean if they revalue to 1189:1 I owe you a pizza?

mod  Zig :Thumbs-up

Zig  I asked politely to let Sam and Kap chat alone...

Kaperoni  Sam no u win then

Sam I Am  I guess it call comes down to Kap and I interpreting the IMF statements differently

Sam I Am  1189:1 would be a revalue

Sam I Am  1191:1 would be a devalue

Kaperoni  ah yes

Kaperoni  tired today lol

Sam I Am  Okay, so if the rate goes up and the value goes down I O U

Sam I Am  I mean U O ME

https://www.dinardaily.net/t82249-sam-i-am-and-kaperoni-in-chat-2-21-19-zig-moderates-members-sternly

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! Empty Re: Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV!

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:25 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Do you think Sam I Am will want one with the works?

Kaperoni  Sam ur sending me a pizza

Sam I Am  could be, but the way gurus interpreted it defeated the purpose if they did

mod  Cleaning house That Zig Go Zig  

Young SC  I disagree with both Kap and Sam

Sam I Am  I will send you a pizza if ????

Kaperoni  the rate goes down

Zig  Tebow.....1 day ban

Young SC  Cbi came out and said no float so how can one speak of a float all the time and they stated a fix rate

Kaperoni  But I will never collect because I do not eat pizza no more

Sam I Am  Do you mean if they revalue to 1189:1 I owe you a pizza?

mod  Zig :Thumbs-up

Zig  I asked politely to let Sam and Kap chat alone...

Kaperoni  Sam no u win then

Sam I Am  I guess it call comes down to Kap and I interpreting the IMF statements differently

Sam I Am  1189:1 would be a revalue

Sam I Am  1191:1 would be a devalue

Kaperoni  ah yes

Kaperoni  tired today lol

Sam I Am  Okay, so if the rate goes up and the value goes down I O U

Sam I Am  I mean U O ME

https://www.dinardaily.net/t82249-sam-i-am-and-kaperoni-in-chat-2-21-19-zig-moderates-members-sternly

[size=23]Warning Against "Floating Currency" To Raise The Price Of The Dollar Against The Iraqi Dinar[/size]

[size=12]On December 1, 2020[/size]

Al-Mustaqila / - The economist Rasim al-Akidi said that the floating of the dollar, or what is known as the liberalization of the exchange rate, takes place through two methods, the first is pure or free, and the second is the controlled or controlled method, and in both cases the price of the dollar will rise against the Iraqi dinar and will lead to the withdrawal of a large amount of the monetary mass in Markets.

Al-Akidi added that the withdrawal of a large cash block corresponds to 4 drawbacks at the same time, and the affected population will be large segments, including the increase in prices in the markets in addition to the factories ’reluctance to produce because the value of profits will decrease in front of the costs in addition to the absorption of per capita income and the increase in rental prices. Other damages.

According to Al-Aqidi, Iraq needs an economic rescue plan that starts from maximizing non-oil revenues, which are many, and keeping the influential parties away from them, because a large part of the financial resources does not go to the state treasury, and this is part of the causes of the current financial crisis in the country.

Economists ’opinions differed on the“ floating of the dinar ”in front of the dollar exchange to face the deficit crisis in the financial budget.

One party believes that the procedure will serve the Iraqi economy in the medium term by activating the industrial and agricultural sectors, but another party believes that it will eliminate the poor and middle classes.

The Central Bank of Iraq rejected the idea of ​​"floating the dinar" during the next stage to increase government revenues and be able to pay employees' salaries during the coming days, citing its fear of increasing prices and harming the vulnerable classes.

The estimated budget for 2020 suffers from a large deficit of 50 trillion dinars. Observers expected the deficit to rise with the oil market losing about 50% of its prices.

[size=18]https://mustaqila.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%B0%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88/[/size]

[size=18]The Central Bank of Iraq rejected the idea of ​​"floating the dinar" during the next stage 
[/size]

https://www.dinardaily.net/t97224-finance-minister-the-former-dollar-exchange-rate-distorted-and-damaged-the-economy-the-2021-budget-adopted-an-exchange-rate-of-1450-dinars-per-dollar
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! Empty Re: Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV!

Post by Sam I Am Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:34 am

I'll take a large with Canadian bacon and pineapple

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kristabelle Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Hi dear add me up on or send in your Facebook username let's chat private

kristabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Sam I Am wrote:I'll take a large with Canadian bacon and pineapple

Sat  !! I am going to explain to you a story of what I think of people who know everything about any subject !!

In my old life, I was how I could tell you, more than a jack of all trades !!

What I want to tell you is that I know several fields in different professions, like ..

My basic job is an industrial mechanic, which concerns, All the modules either: Hydraulic, pneumatic, air compressor (or the systems that need air) Electricity, welder, etc.

I also worked in building mechanics, either ventilation, refrigeration, air conditioning for 3 years, etc.

When I returned for a multinational, like ALCAN, then, RIO TINTO ALCAN in QUEBEC, that is to say the base of Alcan in Canada !!

I had to do a repair on a system, but as I had more knowledge than the job that was asked of me, since I have done several private companies to learn my experience in the areas I mentioned, as a good Quebecer I am a good Bretoner according to our languge of our Quebec heritage !!

Why am I saying this !!

For me it is happening inside Iraq, they need financing, and as you are smart, you must know that they need dinar in their bank, they were talking about borrowing from the people to continue their financing !!

As the people do not trust the government, we force the people by increasing the tariffs to make their change inside, and not outside the country, that is to say the currencies towards the other countries !!

So each one our vision on the situation on Iraq !! Let's see what will happen for the month of January 2021, happy birthday to all !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:35 pm

The latest from Kap.

I wonder if he ever thought that the 22% decrease was significant?

Iraq's economy must have been worse off than anyone thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! B819101f7f968e22cf7db6bd60495a51_normal

Michael Kaperoni
@kaperoni

All these idiot gurus do is talk about a new rate. There is never going to be a significant overnight change in the value of the Iraqi dinar. If it does go up, it will go up gradually as a result of the success of Iraq's economy. This could take months or many more years.

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Sam I Am likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSolo Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:35 am

Are you sure then??

KingOfSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:03 pm

Guru Kaperoni Owes Guru Hunter "Sam I Am" A Pizza! Kap Lost The Bet On The RV! ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.foodism.co.uk%2Fgallery%2F5c51835487f2a
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum