Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder 9/19/17

4 posters

Go down

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Empty "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder 9/19/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:40 am

Hello Family:

So much information is flowing out about the TDA accounts I wanted to take a minute to give a little bit better understanding of what is going on with these accounts. Many people are having a little bit of trouble figuring out what Lessor Bank or Pass Thru bank is the one that they should use. I am no expert nor banker, this is independent research used for encouragement purposes only. If you are not familiar with all material about these accounts, then I suggest you research first. Knowledge is everything. With that being said, I had seen these charts on one of my groups and truly is fantastic work. I do not know this wonderful women personally so I went and pulled them off the Board of Governors for the Federal Reserve Banks, but I got the idea from a lady in All of Us. Thanks ma'me the charts are fantastic, and I appreciate your great work.

What I did to find my lessor or pass thru banks:

Take this chart and locate the Federal Reserve Bank Region you live in from the chart below

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Unnamed
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Unnamed

Once you know this number take the next chart below and find the major cities listed in your Federal Reserve Bank region number from above.

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Unnamed%2B%25281%2529

Then take this chart below and find the Region listed by the Number

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Unnamed%2B%25282%2529

Then look at this bottom listing and look to the right of each of the Regions and those are the codes that are suggested for each Region of the Federal Reserve Bank. I belong to Region 11 Texas and my city is Houston Code 30 so all my codes for my Lessor Bank will begin with the digits 1130 as the first four digits out of the nine for the Routing Number of the banks you can find on the chart below.

US Bank Locations

This bank locator I use for many sources, I go into the site and Search by State then a list of cities for each State comes up. At the top is the large cities, and the other cities of the State are listed alphabetically on this site. I like banks that have names such as American, National, First, United, Citizens, Trust or any bank name that is patriotic in nature. I also like banks that are ACH and Fedwire eligible. After you have found a few banks that you like click on each bank and there is a tab at the top that says routing numbers. You will be able to see if the numbers also match the numbers of the Federal Reserve Financial Services codes that are listed for each region. I have made a very long list of the banks that will work for me. After you have found them you can call Telecheck and ask them if the account is working and give the Routing Code and your social security number as the account number. The Telecheck representative will tell you they have found no holds on your account or that something is wrong for you to fix. If they say there are no holds are bars on that account means the account is good. They have their lingo you know.

These charts made the whole process much easier for all to understand. Once again, this is for encouragement purposes only and if you are not fully versed do not step in the process without researching first, just saying... if you have done all the paperwork and are following thru with your ownership this may help so much. Make sure to check out the very bottom of the Federal Reserve Financial Services chart as the Processing Site is the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta and there is some key information after Region 12 to the bottom of the chart. I have noticed they save the very best stuff for the very end. Just like I am going to do as the Federal Reserve Bank of NY which was named as the Debt Disbursement Division of the Federal Reserve Banks of NY is also a key player. There is also a few key words at the bottom of that FR Financial Services about Districts 1-9 there routing codes will begin with a 2 at the beginning of the code and the Districts 10-12 which is about half the country the codes will begin with a 3 for the first number at the beginning of the routing code.

I included at the bottom the chart with new codes these have three at the very bottom these are providers for the Fedwire Service Providers that have matching criteria. Always remember to verify the accounts and then if you have a bill or service these codes may work for you as well. Keep in mind there is more than one code as each code has a specific meaning. Like for bills, medical, purchases etc. So keep a running total of the different accounts that match up. Also remember the Processing Site listed on this form as FR Bank of Atlanta is the processor of several of these accounts. This is from research and there are no certain instructions for us. This gives you a good idea of the make up and the services that can be acquired thru research off of the Frbservices.org and the Board of Governors for the Federal Reserve banks. Its always a work in progress, so I hope this helps people to understand a little better of the ways these accounts work. I never go directly into the Federal Reserve Banks or the Social Security Accounts I always use banks that pass thru these organizations to the banks in my region. I have more research to follow but this will get you understanding the accounts a little bit better. Thanks to the many who have helped to pave the way.

Sincerely

Ginger Snyder

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Empty Re: "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder 9/19/17

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:40 am

so... they are just making up new codes as they go... winging it??

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 3508649203  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 3508649203  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 3508649203  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2322496710  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2322496710  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2322496710

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2245507099 "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 Empty Re: "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder 9/19/17

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:05 am

Purpleskyz wrote:so... they are just making up new codes as they go... winging it??

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 3508649203  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 3508649203  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 3508649203  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2322496710  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2322496710  "TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 2322496710

Yep! There must be a problem. Hmmm...Let me think what it is... LOL

Ginger wrote:After I had paid the Sprint bill three times for sure, and tried a fourth, I could not pay this bill because it is already paid. When I logged onto my Sprint account I could see all the payments were made, and took a screen shot to once again prove to the Sprint front office the bill was paid. When I called the Sprint offices to make sure my phone was turned on as I live in Houston we are having a Hurricane and did not want to need my phone in the event of emergency. Truly they were wonderful, gave me until September 8, 2017 to pay the bill for the fifth time. need I say more.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66572-chips-uid-and-check-imaging-and-external-ach-payments-by-reallucky1-ginger-snyder-8-26-17

"TDA Recent Instructions" by Ginger Snyder   9/19/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:17 am

And if all that doesn't work, try

* putting your tinfoil hat on backwards
* holding your lucky rabbit's foot in your LEFT hand only (Important!)
* keeping your right hand fingers crossed (Do NOT get the hands confused!)
* making sure your computer faces PRECISELY towards the North North East

Remember: I am not a banker and this is FOR ENCOURAGEMENT ONLY.

:spring1:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Say It Ain't So Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Making up their own routing numbers?  Noooooo?  People have lost their mind because of the smell of money.

Say It Ain't So

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum