Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder 8/26/17

3 posters

Go down

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 Empty "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder 8/26/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:07 am

Hello Family

The Brics/Swift System what we have been waiting for: UID Universal Identifier or UID#

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 Tch217_rtp_banners_mobile_425x200_biggest_102716%2B%25283%2529

Here is the system we have been looking for the Clearing House, with the latest in advances using quantative easing and digital technology. The system is set up to be completely automated, its truly unique. What we are looking for is the UID Universal Identifier Number. The system is laid out in complete detail with services like the Check Imaging which is like an identifier that will be used to track our purchases through the new services I mentioned before like Apple Pay and Microsoft Wallet and Samsung and Android Pay. The services are truly fascinating as it links all the accounts we have and makes things easier to pay as you can use your phone or an image to pay for goods and services. The technology age is happening right before our eyes. If you have not started to notice how much smarter the computers are becoming, even anticipating our next moves and buying habits. Have you noticed the many ads for trips and cars that are appearing in your feed, that cater to your tastes.

Image Exchange | The Clearing House

This change over is quite massive, this is how they are stopping the corruption that our banks have committed. Today I actually got a first hand view of the two systems that are starting to work. After I had paid the Sprint bill three times for sure, and tried a fourth, I could not pay this bill because it is already paid. When I logged onto my Sprint account I could see all the payments were made, and took a screen shot to once again prove to the Sprint front office the bill was paid. When I called the Sprint offices to make sure my phone was turned on as I live in Houston we are having a Hurricane and did not want to need my phone in the event of emergency. Truly they were wonderful, gave me until September 8, 2017 to pay the bill for the fifth time. need I say more. When the representative asked me to log into the system again, there it was saying I still owed the $68.31. I told the women that I had just seen the payment was paid and also the September payment was made as well, They did turn the phone on, so that is one great thing that the Hurricane brought, my phone being restored. When I hung up the telephone I realized. Wow, I just got to see with my own eyes the two ledgers. I waited a few minutes and restored the page, there it was the payments paid in full again. Its Old system vs New System it is what I got to witness first hand. This lead my thoughts to really think of a few things we have learned. Like the new system will be using the Brics/Swift using the CIPS system. Until I started researching further into the Brics/Swift codes that link to HSBC Banks, may have never even landed on this incredible discover but this is where the future lies and I highly suggest you go to this website and check out some of the links below. Some very key information can be obtained form the pages from the Payment Notification Guidelines.pdf. All the links are below but you really need to read the entire directory as this will be the new system. The most interesting part I am going to copy and paste because the charts are self explanatory and will help explain that all systems are still in place, this is just an addition to as it is the transition into a paperless society. Which is the ultimate goal in my opinion. You see, what have we learned from the TDA accounts and all these reversals? What I have learned the most, is the banks and services and stores, we frequent are really not in our favor. They listen to the not Federal, Federal Reserve Banks and do nothing to help the people. The entire process is teaching me that the banks we run to deposit our money, will steal from us as fast as we make the payments. The main reason we have had to go through this entire phys-ops, what better way to teach us?

As of the past few days, I have been working on doing External ACH payments routing straight from our own banks. A very smart lady, who lives in Utah, Mrs. C. for her own privacy, walked into her bank and did an External ACH transfer straight from her credit union in Utah, and what was most interesting is she got the payments to go through. The reason being she had the banks route the payments herself. I still give this woman mad props, as she walked right into the bank and asked a very direct question as to would the payment be able to route today as it was late in the afternoon, the teller instead of trying to stop the transaction, took one look and went to ask the question to his authorities. She relayed that he was gone what seemed like forever. Can you imagine standing there waiting for him to come back with his response. She then said it was probably only like 6 or y minutes, but seemed like eternity. This takes nerves of steel, and her approach was not only successful, they routed all four of her External ACH payments. They came back and told her that because it was late in the day, they would not route on the usual Wednesday but would be the next day on Thursday. For two weeks she actually received on Wednesday the scheduled payments for her rent, telephone, and electricity bills. In addition, she had a reoccurring payment of $2500 to come every Wednesday as well. Keep in mind that her two banks are both Credit Unions, which are supposed to be for the people, before i get to the end you may see, they are better than the Major Player Banks, but truly not on our side.

Well Mrs C. was so impressed with what she learned she got a little creative and decided to go for the true gusto, she decided to pay off her entire house using this some system. Had she had not been so ambitious, I believe she would have had her bills paid forever, and $2500 spending a week, that is $10,000.00 a month. That is the equivalent of living quite well. Not that I do not think what Mrs. C. did is not fabulous, as this took a lot of nerve. So Mrs. C. went back to this bank and did an External ACH transaction to pay off the house, which was almost a half a million dollars on her loan. The next Wednesday the money routed straight into her savings account, which is where her mortgage was established. She got so happy, she could not believe her luck. She even woke up her husband in the middle of the night, to show him her accomplishment. The thing is the next day she awoke, after us knowing that all ACH payments are Immediate, Final and Irrevocable, they still stole this large sum. The kicker was they charged her $25 NSF for writing the check, after stealing the funds. She also got calls from the banks fraud department. This fabulous women, wrote them a letter to be delivered next week. This external ACH with bank to bank wires, done at the press of a key or running the check through the Diebold system which is an instant processor. After she sent me some information, I believe the payment did transfer into her account, then the bank can steal her money, and site fraud to her to stop you from pursuing your funds held in your STRAWMAN name. When Mrs. C. was telling me the story, she was more upset about the $25 NSF fee, than the $479 house payment. Regardless of the outcome of this story, she also has other team members that have done this same type of External payments. Did get some very fabulous news, my pass thru bank into the America's First Federal Credit Union was linked today, without even having to call or anything the account linked right up after several days. When later that day I got an email saying that the my account was now linked and I can do wire transfers into Fidelity using this bank, which is 100% proof, that my research is valid and it works.

Here is an image displayed on the Clearing House Website that show the way the money flows, from these lesser banks, into the Financial Institutions and the Federal Reserve, this chart tells a lot of information in a one picture meme.

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 Unnamed%2B%25281%2529

The other interesting thing to note, is that all three types of payments are still available ABA Routing, BIC which uses the Swift Codes, and UIC the 6 digit Universal Identifier Accounts.

TCHPA | The Clearing House

This information was copied right off of the Payment Notification Guidelines or the PNUG because you will hear much more about this Payment Notification User Guide.

3. Fedwire Tag {3620} Payment Notification

3.1 The Fedwire Customer Transfer Plus message contains the optional tag {3620} Payment Notification: {3620}
Payment Notification
01 Payment Notification Indicator (can be a single numeric character 0 – 9)
02 Contact Notification Electronic Address (2,048 characters; i.e., e-mail address)
03 Contact Name (140 characters)
04 Contact Phone Number (35 characters)
05 Contact Mobile Number (35 characters)
06 Contact Fax Number (35 characters)
07 End to End Identification (35 characters)

This information proves we will still have these three types of payment systems and explains briefly, the new systems and technology.

a. Cycle Date – 8 characters for the cycle date in YYYYMMDD format.
b. Control # – 5 alphanumeric characters for the control # (i.e., A0001, 00001, etc.) for the given Participant ID. Each party assigning the end to end identification number may choose to randomize the control number to reduce its predictability, but should ensure that the control number cannot repeat on a given day to ensure it is unique. c. Payment Tracking Institution ID – the remaining 14 characters can be used for a variable length Institution ID (where “Institution” refers to the party that assigns the end to end identification number), which will be based on one of the following:

• ABA – 9 characters
  • BIC – up to 11 characters 
  • UID – 6 characters  Other ID (if participant does not have an ABA, BIC or UID).

The entire document can be found below it is called the Payment Notification Guideline ,pdf so much information in a two page document, seriously the information was invaluable. Below you will also find the guidelines for the Standard DTA listed in the meme above so that you can get a good idea of what the new system entails.

Gateway Distributed Traffic Agent (DTA)–Our Internet-accessible, shared-access Gateway DTA lets you get on our network with very low start-up costs, and significantly reduced implementation time. Designed for institutions that process fewer than 250,000 check images daily, it’s also an excellent way to begin image exchange or to supplement your existing exchange channel. We utilize the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), a secure, low-cost, Internet-based connection that makes exchanging images easy.

https://www.iso.org/iso/iso_strategy_for_services_case_study_5_finance.pdf

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 Unnamed%2B%25282%2529

So many new banking technologies, the future looks not only promising but transparent, which in a free society, is paramount.

The last topic I wanted to mention is that the ACH External Payments is still under review, when we have the system down pat with all the teams, the information will be made available to all. Right now, we have it for Credit Unions, Bank of America and Chase Bank. There are so many other banks, and we are still searching for all the forms, because when I put out information I like it to be vetted, and tested, but I once again, follow the Practice what you Preach method, and I have yet to do this myself, so when I get it accomplished and well as my many teams, and members test it, and it works for everyone not just certain banks, we will report what the findings bring. Thanks for reading, this is really important information to understand where are financial end story will resolve.

Sincerely

Reallucky1 aka Ginger

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 Empty Re: "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder 8/26/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:32 am

Stone me! This woman is simply beyond help! A classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect: she is so ignorant that she can't see how ignorant she is. She thinks she's an expert!

Ginger wrote:Here is the system we have been looking for the Clearing House, with the latest in advances using quantative easing and digital technology.

Does she mean "quantitative" easing? She can't even get this important term spelled right. And I bet that's the way she says it as well. Words, huh? They all mean more or less the same thing if they sound similar.

The Clearing House uses "digital technology" as well? Wow!

Ginger wrote:The services are truly fascinating as it links all the accounts we have and makes things easier to pay as you can use your phone or an image to pay for goods and services. The technology age is happening right before our eyes. If you have not started to notice how much smarter the computers are becoming, even anticipating our next moves and buying habits. Have you noticed the many ads for trips and cars that are appearing in your feed, that cater to your tastes.

Yes, I've noticed. And so have many other people who are rather concerned about the intrusive practices of large retailers who track you round the Web. But it seems Ginger is all in favour of it.

Ginger wrote:Well Mrs C. was so impressed with what she learned she got a little creative and decided to go for the true gusto, she decided to pay off her entire house using this some system. Had she had not been so ambitious, I believe she would have had her bills paid forever, and $2500 spending a week, that is $10,000.00 a month. That is the equivalent of living quite well.

Well, Mrs C. seems to be rather a greedy person, doesn't she? (We'll leave aside Ginger's claim that Mrs. C. is a "very smart" lady.) But Ginger thoroughly approves.

At least I think that's what she means to convey. What she actually says is:
Not that I do not think what Mrs. C. did is not fabulous

Which is equivalent to:
It is not true that I do not think it is not fabulous

which equals

It IS true that I do think it is not fabulous.

I started losing the will to live at this point.

These people will go to their graves protesting about how they were right, how they've "done their research", how most people are sheeple conned by the Cabal...

One set of markers I use as a quick guide to how ignorant a poster is:

If they use the phrases

* "THINK about it" - they probably haven't
* "do your research" - they think "research" is Googling for anything that agrees with their delusions
* "educate yourself" - same as the previous.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 Empty Re: "CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder 8/26/17

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:01 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

"CHIPS, UID and Check Imaging, and External ACH Payments" by Reallucky1/Ginger Snyder   8/26/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum