Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17

+3
Allenj
Ethel Biscuit
roxy22222222
7 posters

Go down

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Empty BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Sean David Morton Sentenced to Federal Prison

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Mortonjail
Sean David Morton sentenced to federal prison.
© Copyright 2017 ufowatchdog.com

(Special thanks to Greg Bishop of Radio Mysterioso for his coverage of the sentencing hearing and providing ufowatchdog.com with updates and details)

Today at 11AM (PST), a federal judge sentenced bogus psychic Sean David Morton to 72 months in federal prison for his part in a tax scheme in which he was found guilty of falsifying tax documents, filing false tax returns while victimizing people for tens of thousands of dollars in a straw-man redemption scheme, and defrauding the IRS out of nearly $500,000.00.

Morton, who gained notoriety through the late night radio show Coast To Coast AM and through new age/UFO seminars for his wild predictions and UFO tales, was convicted on over 50 felony counts in federal court in early April.  Morton boasted he was "simply the best" when it came to making accurate psychic predictions, yet he never foresaw the coming of his own demise.

Federal agents originally arrested Morton and his wife in February 2016 as they disembarked from a conspiracy convention that took place aboard a cruise ship - ironically, one of the charges against The Mortons was conspiracy.  The Mortons were released after posting bond and later went to trial in federal court.

Prior to their arrest, the IRS contacted The Mortons on more than one occasion advising them the paperwork and forms they were filing were illegal and to cease filing them.  When The Mortons continued to file false bonds and paperwork in spite of repeated warnings from the IRS, a federal grand jury convened and indicted The Mortons on numerous felony counts.  While prosecutors filed 56 charges against each of The Mortons, they had the option of filing in excess of 100 charges against each Sean David Morton and Melissa Ann Morton.

Federal agents later served a search warrant on Morton's apartment and seized computers, mobile phones, and documents among other items.

During the trial, Morton represented himself and filed a myriad of bizarre filings in an attempt to disrupt proceedings, including proclaiming himself judge of his own court.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Mortonexpert
Self proclaimed "legal and
constitutional expert"
Sean David Morton.
"The court is familiar with the multitude of nonsensical pleadings [Morton] filed and stated in Court throughout the course of this criminal case, which has no abated since his conviction. [Morton]'s pattern of conduct of filing unintelligible pleadings began weeks after the initial indictment of defendants...The day [Morton] was released from his arrest, he filed unintelligible pleadings..." -- Prosecutors in a sentencing recommendation for Sean David Moron

Morton was advised several times by the presiding judge concerning his outbursts in court and his repeatedly calling IRS agents "jack booted thugs".  A jury took two hours to deliberate and return guilty verdicts on all counts against Morton and his wife.

After his conviction, prosecutors from the Department of Justice were seeking an 87 month prison term calling Morton "a serial fraudster."  Morton was scheduled to be sentenced in June but failed to appear in court as ordered.  A warrant for Morton's arrest was immediately issued.

"This is clearly a case where [Morton] has willfully undertaken a systematic effort to impede this prosecution and the resulting sentencing." -- Prosecutors sentencing recommendation on Morton.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Dominos-Pizza-Box

Federal agents began surveillance on Morton's apartment, later spotting Morton's car parked at a nearby Domino's Pizza.  A short time later, federal agents observed Morton walking out of the business wearing a hat, sunglasses, a hooded jacket with the hood up, carrying a black computer bag.  Morton got back into his car and drove away.  It is unknown what kind, if any pizza Morton may have ordered.

Federal agents continued following Morton where he next stopped at the Fairmount Private School in Anaheim, California.  Agents reported being able to see Morton in the building as Morton repeatedly looked through a window, but did not elaborate on why Morton was there.  It appears the agents were waiting for what they felt was the best tactically safe place and time to arrest Morton, and with good reason; Morton's wife had told federal agents that Morton had a firearm.

On June 21st, agents from the U.S. Marshall's Service observed Morton's car parked in the driveway of his apartment and moved in to take Morton into custody.  Agents entered the apartment only to find Morton's wife inside and she denied knowing his whereabouts.

Melissa Morton had been allowed to remain out of custody on a release agreement which included her allowing federal authorities to monitor her cellphone and computer activity along with her agreeing to have no contact with Morton.  She also agreed to pay $10,000.00 if she violated any of the terms of her release.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Moronskype
Sean David Morton on a live YouTube interview while
he was still a wanted fugitive.
While on the run from authorities, Morton appeared on a live streaming YouTube program.  During the broadcast, Morton called the prosecutors and judge in his case "the biggest gang of criminals you're ever gonna' see." He also stated no warrant had been issued for his arrest and he was working on addressing legal issues relating to his case.

Morton made the baffling and unsubstantiated claim that the federal government profited over $417,000,000.00 by prosecuting him in a "kangaroo court."  Federal prosecutors noted this YouTube appearance in Morton's updated sentencing recommendation.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 MortonexpertAll of Morton's disjointed and babbling appeals were denied well before the YouTube broadcast and he had brought an end to any legal options he might have had because he had not been sentenced.  In order for an appeal to be considered, a case has to be completed including a defendant having been sentenced.  Morton claims to be a "legal and constitutional expert", but he does not have a law degree nor is he a licensed attorney.

Morton said during this same program that he would be returning to his Internet radio show soon, and undoubtedly Morton intended to use his status as a federal fugitive in an attempt to bolster his show.  Morton appeared on another streaming Internet program where he mocked the government by jokingly saying "oh no, they found me" while he laughed.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Hotspringsspa
Hotel where The Mortons were taken into custody.
The following day, August 21st, federal agents followed Morton's wife to a hotel in Desert Hot Springs, California where she was meeting with Morton to view the eclipse.  Morton was taken into custody by the hotel's pool while Melissa Morton was nowhere to be found.  Federal agents intercepted Melissa Morton as she attempted to elude them by driving out of the hotel parking lot.  The arrest brought Morton's 61 day run as a fugitive to an end and both of The Mortons were lodged in jail without bail.

"In its original sentencing position, the Government presented ample evidence of defendant’s obstreperous conduct leading up to and after the trial in this case..." -- Prosecutors in a revised sentencing recommendation on Morton.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Mamjail
Melissa Ann Morton
For her part in the tax scheme, Melissa Morton was sentenced today to 24 months in federal prison.  Melissa Morton helped to move and conceal funds she and Sean David Morton had fraudulently received from the government after they filed false tax returns multiple times in order to circumvent the IRS computer system.  She also helped to prepare and notarize false tax documents and filed false tax returns.

"[Sean David Morton] is a serial fraudster with a long history of perpetrating financial crimes and wasting precious time and resources of the government and the courts."  -- U.S. Attorney General on Sean David Morton.

The Mortons moved quickly to hide nearly $500,000 they received from the IRS through a fraudulent tax return.  Melissa Morton withdrew $70,000 in cash, opened other bank accounts to funnel funds into, and leased a BMW automobile.  Melissa Morton later lied to investigators about her bank accounts.  The Mortons filed multiple false tax returns attempting to obtain millions in fraudulent returns even though Sean David Morton has no verifiable income.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Mortons_drinking
The Mortons were living it up while filing for
bankruptcy and claiming they were nearly homeless
after they defrauded investors out of $6,000,000
and later were charging people thousands for a
phony debt redemption scheme.
The Mortons charged people thousands of dollars claiming they could eliminate anyone's personal debt through a bonding process.  The Mortons received a letter from the California Tax Franchise Board advising the bonding process they were selling was not legitimate along with warnings from the IRS.

In spite of these warnings and knowing the process did not work, The Mortons continued selling the bonds to people including a woman who paid $2500.00 for The Mortons to erase her massive student loan debt, and an elderly couple who paid The Mortons $10,000 to erase their overwhelming debt.  In both cases, the bond process did not work and The Morton refused to refund their money.

" I have never stolen from anyone in my life, and I cannot even fathom how someone could risk incurring such karma for base, short term monetary gain."  -- Sean David Morton in 2010 about his being sued by the SEC for defrauding investors.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Sdmusc
The Mortons enjoyed season tickets
to USC Trojans football games
while claiming they were broke
and almost homeless in 2015.
In 2010, Morton and his wife were sued by the SEC in a case where The Mortons defrauded $6,000,000 from investors in what SEC officials called a "psychic scheme" where Morton claimed he could use his alleged psychic powers to predict the stock market.  The SEC investigation found very little of the money had actually been invested and The Mortons had diverted investor funds into personal accounts and shell companies.  The SEC also showed that none of Morton's stock market predictions were true nor accurate and Morton's claim of a prestigious financial firm accrediting the investment fund was also false.

The Mortons were ordered to repay nearly $12,000,000 in fines and restitution and were restrained from engaging in trading again.  The Mortons were sued by some of the investors including an elderly woman who lost her life savings in the scheme.

In 2015, The Mortons filed for bankruptcy but their application was denied after bankruptcy officers discovered The Mortons had lied under oath about their financial interests including claiming they paid for everything in cash and did not have bank accounts.  In spite of The Mortons claiming to be nearly destitute and homeless, they still managed to have season USC Trojans football tickets.  The Mortons were also charging people thousands of dollars in their debt redemption scheme and Morton was charging hundreds of dollars for psychic readings.

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Sean_m7
Click above to read the investigation Sean David Morton tried to suppress.
All he had to do was prove a single false statement had been made. When it came time for Morton to put up, his proof never materialized. Morton only needed to provide the court with a solitary piece of evidence and he couldn't do it."  --

:okjh:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 am

:okjh: :okjh: :okjh:

I wonder what all the deluded followers are making of this?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17

Post by Allenj Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:43 pm

i am not sure who "Wake-in-3D" is but it's look like they got what they ask for. It remind me of some of these guru's that think they don't have to pay taxes to the US Government (IRS) this is an example of what some is going to get for not paying their taxes and believe me some will try it

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisB Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:25 pm

awake in 3D is Debbie  xxxxxxx   and is a channeler.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:34 am

ChrisB wrote:awake in 3D is Debbie  xxxxxxx   and is a channeler hears voices in her head which she thinks are too wonderful to be kept to herself.

Fixed that for ya.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:41 am

ChrisB wrote:awake in 3D is Debbie  xxxxxxx   and is a channeler.

Well, no. They are 2 different people, but when Debbie found out that Sean was arrested when he got off the boat, she no longer did any more shows with him.

There's a bit more information here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t54520-i-awake-in-3d-am-not-sean-david-morton

https://www.dinardaily.net/t52833-sean-david-morton-aka-awakein3d

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:15 pm

MORTON, SEAN DAVID

First: THANKS, PRAISE AND BLESSINGS to JIM AND SALLY PATHOS. To Elizabeth Boyer who has come to visit many times and uplift me with her motherly love and grace and acceptance. To WENDY ANGEL for her magic cards, for Mama Lill and her information and COSMIC TRANSMISSIONS, and to the hundreds of people who have written me!!

OH MY!

I have responded to EVERY SINGLE LETTER, and with your help and love you have kept me alive.

The BOP is in massive violation of federal law as they are simply ignoring the FIRST STEP and SECOND CHANCE ACTS made law on January 1, 2019. Melissa should have been OUT at home confinement March 5th, and has to stay in the Half Hell House in WATTS until May 16th…her ancient iPHONE was broken, which she uses for calls and email and texts as she is not allowed a computer, which explained her disappearance for about 10 days.

There should be a “COMING OUT OF PRISON REGISTRY” like they do for weddings, where friends and family can get you toasters and waffle irons and…underpants…and all the things you need to re-enter society.

NIGHT OF THE JAGUAR

Just as finally TIME has come back into sync with ARIZONA who, thanks to the wisdom of the HOPI, don’t DO the ridiculous DAYLIGHT CRAZY TIME, we are all back to the proper time zones and all back together as one in the great time/space continuum of the cosmos.

The Maya had a calendar not of MOTION and rotation around the SUN, but of CONSCIOUSNESS…and it is STILL in effect…and STILL stunning and amazing as it describes the UPWARD EVOLUTION AND ASCENSION OF MANKIND.

In 2012 AD the Mayan Calendar completed an approximately 26,000 cycle of our solar system’s journey around the central star in the constellation of the PLEIADES known as ALCYONE. When our sun aligned with galactic center December 21, 2012, it ended one stupendous cycle of time…but began a NEW ONE! THE GREATEST ONE! The one where we finally GET IT and truly start to wake up!

The Mayan calendar is based on HUMANITY and HUMAN cycles of 13 and 20….one wheel with 13 sprockets or teeth, interacting like a giant clock with a larger wheel with 20 teeth. We have 13 main joints in our bodies and 20 fingers and toes. 13 X 20= 260 which is 9 months, the gestation period of a human child AND the exact orbital rotation of a VENUS IAN YEAR= 260 Days (which unlike every other planet in the solar system….rotates CLOCKWISE…cuz she’s a GIRL and she DO WHAT SHE WANT!)

Now over the course of the AGE of the UNIVERSE which the Maya knew to be 16.4 billion years…there are nine levels of development and evolution and ascension…but most importantly they speak of VEILS, BLOCKS, CURTAINS over the HEMISPHERES of OUR BRAINS! So, you had both sides blocked….then THE MALE BRAIN or left lobe functioning, then the FEMALE RIGHT HEMISPHERE gets unveiled and the curtain drops on the other side, etc….

BUT/AND….As of December 21, 2012 and the end of the last 26,000 year cycle…we finally entered a PHASE of UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS, represented by the TEMPLES atop Chitzen Itza and the Jaguar Pyramid of Tikal…and now the VEIL HAS DROPPED AWAY from BOTH SIDES OF THE BRAIN!! We finally have access to ALL OF IT…MALE AND FEMALE TOGETHER!! Access to the QUANTUM FEMALE side of the brain that thinks in terms of symbols, archetypes, dance, motion, color, fluidity movement…and…sees things in QUANTUM and not LINEAR TIME! It is the area of the brain that is activated by LSD, psylopsybins, peyote, magic mushrooms, ayawaska and wahchuma! Where all of time/space happens ALL AT ONCE!

So it is truly the END of time, and we can now access all of time and space happening all at once!!

If only people like ME were OUT THERE to show you HOW!

But there was a WARNING that this new found knowledge and wisdom would come at a price.

December 21, 2012 began a 13 year cycle that ends on December 24, 2024 called the NIGHT OF THE JAGUAR! That in 2012 we would be SWALLOWED and eaten and digested by this cosmic darkness…and you have SEEN the forces of darkness and EVIL on the rise since that point. They are in LOCK STEP to oppress us and are not even hiding their agenda of total control anymore.

Jaguars are sometimes born with all their spots connected together, and we call these cats BLACK PANTHERS. Black panthers only live in Central and South America. And on a really FUNNY side note, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby created THE BLACK PANTHER comic book character in 1963, and Eldridge Cleaver created and named the radical violent American Negro movement after that character. Well, I had dinner one night with Eldridge Cleaver and Ayn Rand, and I asked him about this and where he got the name. Eldridge said, “We felt it represented African strength and African pride and African heritage, and that it went to the heart and soul of the African-American experience!!”

“But…” I said, “Black panthers only live in Central and South America. There aren’t any black panthers in Africa….”

He paused and blinked a few times then broke out laughing hysterically yelling, “Those dumb Motherf-@!$-ERS!”

The Maya believe beginning in 2012 that the WORLD would be SWALLOWED by a black panther, and it would be over the course of 13 years as we were digested in the belly of this cosmic jaguar that all the TRUTH would come to light, and that we would FACE our own darkness and the forces of EVIL would finally come to the forefront from behind the scenes and reveal themselves so that they could be fought one final time and ultimately exposed and defeated!!

I think we now see this every DAY on the news with the resurrection of the Zombie Crypt Queen of San Francisco, Nancy THE THING THAT WOULDN’T DIE! Pelosi, Charles “Grinch/Shylock” Schumer, Congresswoman Illan “I violate Sharia Law every time I get up and TALK!” Omar, and the twerky-jerky flailing nightmare “Superstar” they call THE A.O.C! TRUMP’s REELECTION SECRET WEAPON! Whose name stands for Alexandria Occasionally Coherent!

The result of what happens when you let an iPHONE raise your KIDS!

So does it strike you as WEIRD in the Maya Night of the Jaguar that THE BLACK PANTHER becomes the biggest movie of the decade, grossing well over $1.4 BILLION, and getting an OSCAR NOD?

OR…and I could NOT make this up…while I was WRITING THIS, a story came ON THE NEWS, that some idiot woman at the PHOENIX ZOO, jumped over the barrier to the big cat enclosure, and was taking a PICTURE of HERSELF with her PHONE, and was attacked by a very angry female BLACK PANTHER! Now, she just got scratched and chewed on a little, and a quick thinking bystander gave the panther a plastic bottle to chew on so the moron woman escaped! But this is just ONE in a long line of incidents where people are injured or DIE trying to placate their massive EGOS by taking pictures of themselves! Car accidents, animal attacks, falling off cliffs…

This has now led to a NEW MEDICAL TERM…and I cannot make this stuff up…called:

“S.R.T.”

Which stands for: SELFIE RELATED TRAUMA.

But seriously…we all here are waiting to be released from the darkness of DEBTOR’s PRISON by the new SECOND CHANCE ACT which became LAW January 1st…but we are now being told that everyone must write their congressmen and senators because the B.O.P. is just IGNORING IT and NOT letting anyone GO!! Trump’s new budget also SAVES $2.6 TRILLION by closing down camps like these and letting all these ZERO security risk totally NON-VIOLENT men and women GO HOME!! From darkness into the LIGHT!

And for those of you, like me, that are looking at 86,786 SEALED FEDERAL INDICTMENTS, and just waiting for TRUMP and the forces of light, truth and justice to finally pull the TRIGGER, we are now being told “BEWARE THE IDES of MARCH” or March 15, and that massive things are going down in the next few weeks. TICK TOCK! Even Sean Hannity on main stream FOX is yelling, “Just wait and SEE! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!”

Well…from the cosmic MAYAN perspective…CHRISTMAS is COMING! When we CELEBRATE the miracle of our Savoir, our Redemption, the Winter Solstice. Because the exact MID-POINT of the NIGHT OF THE JAGUAR will be JUNE, 2019…starting this summer. With the light increasing, and the forces of darkness being all swept away, when PLUTO finally enters AQUARIUS ONCE AND FOR ALL on December 24, 2024.

Then the NEXT 13 year cycle which leads to the ONE REED YEAR and the coming of QUETZALQUATAL or the NEW MESSIAH… the FEMALE incarnation of CHRIST the IMMANUELLA.

QANON is saying “BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH! SEALED ^ UNSEALED!” Sean Hannity is saying, “TICK TOCK! My little birds are telling me something BIG IS COMING!” Bill Barr is finally in the saddle at the DOJ…and John Huber out of UTAH has been slaving away in the darkness with a staff of 750 people investigating “ALL THINGS CLINTON!” The WALL is finally being built to stop DRUGS, and SEX and CHILD TRAFFICKING and massive uncontrolled immigration.

And meanwhile, the DEMONRATS are losing their FREAKING MINDS…which was a very SHORT TRIP! INFANTICIDE, or RETROACTIVE ABORTIONS (which my MOTHER was a big proponent of in my case!), FREE MEDICARE for EVERYONE, FREE COLLEGE, LOWING THE VOTING AGE TO SIXTEEN…allowing ILLEGALS to VOTE in our elections, taking totalitarian control over 2/3rds of the US economy, STOPPING the DEVELOPMENT OF OIL, and the GREEN NEW DEAL which will take 20 years to implement, even though we only have 12 years to LIVE…turning all of us into the FLINTSTONES…so come and get your baby elephant vacuum cleaner while your husband rides his dinosaur at the rock quarry!

Remember PINOCCHIO? When all the boys ran away to PLEASURE ISLAND…and they GOT everything they EVER WANTED…then suddenly started turning into Democrats…uh…DONKEYS, right before they caged them up and shipped them to the SALT MINES?

Socialism is like a MOUSETRAP…the MOUSE always finds out TOO LATE…why the CHEESE IS FREE!

So, I have been through this dark night of the soul…and been wrongfully accused as part of a VAST conspiracy to make sure NO ONE ELSE ever dares to question the FedGovScum or try to use the Constitution as a defense. But their reign of evil is almost over. I will be freed soon, and I guarantee you all those involved will pay dearly.

So join me in the joyous chorus of voices that sing the praises of our own ascension, and just stand back and WATCH as all the HEINOUS VILE EVIL we have railed against for so long is swept away by the twinkling multi-colored LIGHTS of this new and glorious age….

All of us are now…..Half way out of the Dark!

Infinite Blessings

Dr. Sean-David Morton

#730-55-112

PO Box 24549

Tucson, AZ, 85734

https://seandavidmorton.home.blog/2019/03/13/night-of-the-jaguar/?fbclid=IwAR3-KOsFjJReRB4DtB5Qsjoxb-uNCBJa-Qi3vUxRwSMOF3wMVWBwOAAEEqE

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:20 am

Umm the First Step and Second Chance acts don't mandate immediate release, it just shortens the time served, by about 7 days a year if I am remembering right , and lowers mandated sentencing for certain crimes. In other words, the BOP is not in any violation. Idiot!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865  730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865  730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865  730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 am

I will be freed soon, and I guarantee you all those involved will pay dearly.

I don't know the American legal system, but that looks like a threat directed at law enforcement officers, court officials, jurors and the judge. I trust they'll "throw away the key" on this bragging idiot.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 am

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:05 am

Post removed. Hate speech will not be tolerated here. This is your first and only warning.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865  730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865  730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865  730-55-112 - BREAKING NEWS! Sean David Morton aka Awake-in-3D Sentenced! 9/18/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum