Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton"

+8
Ssmith
TheVet
Mr Zappa
nickgiammarino
Ethel Biscuit
Kevind53
RamblerNash
TNTBS
12 posters

Go down

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Empty I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton"

Post by Awake-in-3D Sun May 29, 2016 12:02 am

Your post of March 30, 2016 makes many false accusations. Obviously I am still here and not under indictment or arrest. Linking the name "Sean" that I have used in conjunction with my pen name, Awake-in-3D is a pretty far stretch.

I would ask you to consider removing that post since, obviously, it was grossly incorrect and pure speculation. 

Thank you for your attention to this matter.  Smile

Awake-in-3D

Back to top Go down

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Empty Re: I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton"

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:16 am

We will see wont we? 
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 3508649203 I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 3508649203 I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 3508649203 I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 3508649203

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Empty Re: I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton"

Post by Awake-in-3D Sun May 29, 2016 12:19 am

Dude, you crack me up... seriously (oh, the irony...)

Awake-in-3D

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:22 am

We are The Guru Hunters you never want to get Tagged by me or Kenny! I love to expose conmen 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 am

Awake-in-3D wrote:Your post of March 30, 2016 makes many false accusations. Obviously I am still here and not under indictment or arrest. Linking the name "Sean" that I have used in conjunction with my pen name, Awake-in-3D is a pretty far stretch.

I would ask you to consider removing that post since, obviously, it was grossly incorrect and pure speculation. 

Thank you for your attention to this matter.  Smile

That's what was put out on Deb's site:

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Awake10

http://wakingupwithdeb.com/tag/awake-in-3d/

If your not the same person, I would suggest that you change your "pen-name" to another one so that there won't be any confusion.

Do you really want to have a name that is associated with the criminal activities that Sean seems to be involved in?

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:30 am

They always go on damage control when caught LOL Well should make for a good YouTube video By TNTBS Hmm... where to begin?

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Me10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:32 am

I've been easy on DEB But I think she needs A Guru Hunter video as well? 
shame run happydance sarcastic

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:39 am

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Deb10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 12:40 am

TNTBS wrote:I've been easy on DEB But I think she needs A Guru Hunter video as well? 

Include the person that she has on her website known as Awake-In-3d...

-------

16 March 2016

Let the Games Begin

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Sdmrobe

It looks like Sean David Morton has decided to play lawyer by representing himself in a federal criminal case where he is accused of defrauding the United States government.  Also charged in the multiple count indictment is Morton's wife and, ironically, both are charged with conspiracy.

While Morton has chosen to represent himself, his wife/alleged co-conspirator looks like she'll be keeping her court appointed public defender.

"Dr." Sean Morton has advertised himself as a "legal and constitutional expert" who can teach you "all the secrets about how to get the government off your back and out of your life once and for all!! About the BOND PROCESS to set- off, settle and discharge ALL DEBT! About the “SUPERMAN PAPERWORK” that gives you Diplomatic Immunity!"

Hmmmm...perhaps Morton forgot to file that 'Superman paperwork' and it appears this so-called legal expert does not have a law degree.  If Morton's legal finesse is anything like it was when the SEC successfully sued Morton and his wife for defrauding investors in out of over $6,000,000.00 in what the SEC called a "psychic scheme", it looks like we're in for more games and a barrage of legal ramblings to be filed and used during the criminal trial by Morton.

In a filing made by the government to protect certain personal and financial information in the criminal case from being made public, it was revealed a massive amount of evidence was seized during a search warrant "including approximately 2500 pages of hard documents seized during a search warrant on September 23, 2015; approximately 10,382 pages of electronic pdf files, 1,300 word files, 100 excel files, and over 2600 pages of text messages and emails obtained from nine digital devices seized during the same search warrant; and approximately 11,000 pages of tax returns, financial statements, emails, text messages, and other correspondence obtained from IRS records and various third party individuals and financial institutions."

It looks like the SEC also provided the IRS with "approximately 1.5 gigabytes of investigative files..."

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for March 29th and it is unclear when the actual trial will take place, but the government estimates the trial will not last longer than a week.  Stay tuned...

UPDATE:  It looks like the search warrant served by federal investigators at Morton's apartment has been ordered unsealed by a judge at the request of federal prosecutors.  ufowatchdog.com will try to obtain a copy of the warrant and affidavit.

http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/2016/03/let-games-begin.html

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:44 am

Awake-In-3d It's time to RUN!!! RamblerNash on your trail! & That's Really Scary you never want him to sniff You out So RUN!!! 
omg flame sarcastic  

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 12:58 am

http://wakingupwithdeb.com/tag/sean-aka-awake-in-3d/

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Awake110

http://s3alpha.net/members/awakein3d

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/01/seanawake-in-3ds-gcr-info-highlights_29.html

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/02/seanawake-in-3ds-gcr-info-highlights_11.html

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 12:59 am

RamblerNash wrote:
TNTBS wrote:I've been easy on DEB But I think she needs A Guru Hunter video as well? 

Include the person that she has on her website known as Awake-In-3d...

-------

16 March 2016

Let the Games Begin

LOOKS LIKE HE's BUSTED AND HAS NO COMMENT LMAO A CONMAN HOLIDAY  

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Sdmrobe

It looks like Sean David Morton has decided to play lawyer by representing himself in a federal criminal case where he is accused of defrauding the United States government.  Also charged in the multiple count indictment is Morton's wife and, ironically, both are charged with conspiracy.

While Morton has chosen to represent himself, his wife/alleged co-conspirator looks like she'll be keeping her court appointed public defender.

"Dr." Sean Morton has advertised himself as a "legal and constitutional expert" who can teach you "all the secrets about how to get the government off your back and out of your life once and for all!! About the BOND PROCESS to set- off, settle and discharge ALL DEBT! About the “SUPERMAN PAPERWORK” that gives you Diplomatic Immunity!"

Hmmmm...perhaps Morton forgot to file that 'Superman paperwork' and it appears this so-called legal expert does not have a law degree.  If Morton's legal finesse is anything like it was when the SEC successfully sued Morton and his wife for defrauding investors in out of over $6,000,000.00 in what the SEC called a "psychic scheme", it looks like we're in for more games and a barrage of legal ramblings to be filed and used during the criminal trial by Morton.

In a filing made by the government to protect certain personal and financial information in the criminal case from being made public, it was revealed a massive amount of evidence was seized during a search warrant "including approximately 2500 pages of hard documents seized during a search warrant on September 23, 2015; approximately 10,382 pages of electronic pdf files, 1,300 word files, 100 excel files, and over 2600 pages of text messages and emails obtained from nine digital devices seized during the same search warrant; and approximately 11,000 pages of tax returns, financial statements, emails, text messages, and other correspondence obtained from IRS records and various third party individuals and financial institutions."

It looks like the SEC also provided the IRS with "approximately 1.5 gigabytes of investigative files..."

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for March 29th and it is unclear when the actual trial will take place, but the government estimates the trial will not last longer than a week.  Stay tuned...

UPDATE:  It looks like the search warrant served by federal investigators at Morton's apartment has been ordered unsealed by a judge at the request of federal prosecutors.  ufowatchdog.com will try to obtain a copy of the warrant and affidavit.

http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/2016/03/let-games-begin.html

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Awake-in-3D Sun May 29, 2016 1:00 am

To: "TNTBS Guru Hunter":

1) I am not a GooRoo (LMAO)
2) I have been using Awake-in-3d for many years privately
3) My first name is "Sean" 
4) There are millions and millions of "Sean's" in this world
5) Some GooRoo Hunter finds an article on the Sean Morton decides that "this is the same Sean that goes by Awake-in-3D
6) Then a bunch of people agree saying, "yeah, that makes sense, that must be the same 'Sean' that was on the Deb Show..." seriously???
7) BTW - if I am this Sean Morton, shouldn't I be in jail and dealing with other things rather than being on recent Dinar Land conference calls and writing articles?
8) Kind of obvious, right? How was the connection to Awake-in-3D and this Sean Morton made? Because of the name 'Sean'? Seriously?

Also,"TNTBS Guru Hunter", if you are so certain in your position about me, how about joining me on a public conference call as a guest and we can discuss your thesis and accusations. I am up for it... are you? 

I am all for exposing dis-information and criminal agendas in Dinar Land, but I am not one of them. Have you even been reading or listening to my recent posts and calls, and the message I am conveying? I think if you did you would see we are aligned on this issue.   Smile

---Ai3D

Awake-in-3D

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 1:05 am

Location:  Redlands, California, United States question question

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 1:08 am

RamblerNash wrote:

Location:  Redlands, California, United States question question
 UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com  Association with 
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Yy10

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Sun May 29, 2016 1:16 am

Awake-in-3D wrote:To: "TNTBS Guru Hunter":

1) I am not a GooRoo (LMAO)
2) I have been using Awake-in-3d for many years privately
3) My first name is "Sean" 
4) There are millions and millions of "Sean's" in this world
5) Some GooRoo Hunter finds an article on the Sean Morton decides that "this is the same Sean that goes by Awake-in-3D
6) Then a bunch of people agree saying, "yeah, that makes sense, that must be the same 'Sean' that was on the Deb Show..." seriously???
7) BTW - if I am this Sean Morton, shouldn't I be in jail and dealing with other things rather than being on recent Dinar Land conference calls and writing articles?
8) Kind of obvious, right? How was the connection to Awake-in-3D and this Sean Morton made? Because of the name 'Sean'? Seriously?

Also,"TNTBS Guru Hunter", if you are so certain in your position about me, how about joining me on a public conference call as a guest and we can discuss your thesis and accusations. I am up for it... are you? 

I am all for exposing dis-information and criminal agendas in Dinar Land, but I am not one of them. Have you even been reading or listening to my recent posts and calls, and the message I am conveying? I think if you did you would see we are aligned on this issue.   Smile

---Ai3D
And if it's not you We will find that out as well, till then The hunt is on! Sean 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Empty Is Awake-In-3D Sean David Morton At WSOMN?

Post by RamblerNash Sun May 29, 2016 11:58 am

Awake-in-3D wrote:To: "TNTBS Guru Hunter":

Who said that Sean was in jail?

Here's a video with "Sean" from March 30, 2016 talking about his court case:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 29, 2016 4:06 pm

If you wish us to review a post, especially one from that long ago it would be helpful to provided a link to the actual post, or at the least specify which topic it was posted under. This is a very active site with 50 - 100 posts each day. Thank you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 2805820865  I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 2805820865  I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 2805820865  I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon May 30, 2016 3:59 am

I'd just like to add that nor am I "Sean David Morton".

:spring1:

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:56 am

Tag!

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Awake-in-3D ....yes, this was the chosen name of the site for Sean David Morton.

Yes..Deborah Pietsch hitched her wagon to Mr. Morton (a self-proclaimed psychic) and used him to help promote her own website..(Waking up with Deb).  She is a flea trying to sell people a dream of  "lightworkers" and "clearing your field" with her CDs and webinars.  She USED the whole dinar thing to hype up her own business.  But she latched onto a rabid dog, which she realized when Mr Morton was arrested in February.  No, he is not in jail.  He himself stated his hearing is not until the fall..(I believe in November ?)  

Deborah Pietsch deserves, no requires, a good investigation.  (Yes, she claims to channel JFK. I do not know if she has auditory hallucinations or if she is just totally scamming her public..or maybe a bit of both.  )  She NEVER told her audience about Mr. Morton's arrest..never denounced him  or his fraud.

It is EASY to prove Sean David Morton (and Awake-in-3D) is a fraud  with a history of fines by the SEC and now charged with tax evasion.    TOO EASY.

So- to "Awake-in-3D", either dump the name or enjoy the consequences.  I think you ARE Sean David Morton..and...you are a TRUE psychopath.  (I have read your responses to your multiple charges, past and present.)   YOU, SIR..ARE A TOTAL FRAUD.   I believe you will be in jail soon anyway.  

Let the Hunt begin !!!!

Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:27 pm

I'm the real Sean David Morton. At the moment I am ass up. I'll be back shortly

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:57 pm

So this is why AdminBill from WSOMN won't have Awake-in-3D on his calls anymore.  Guess AdminBill cares about his reputation. 

But that sort of thing doesn't seem to bother Garry McGuire (Wing-It).  Awake-in-3D seems to have found a home there.

10 February 2016

Sean David Morton Indictment

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Sandm

(Above: Sean David Morton (left) with wife Melissa Morton)

If you missed it, bunk psychic Sean David Morton and his wife/alleged co-conspirator Melissa Morton have both been indicted by a federal grand jury and were arrested on allegations they defrauded the U.S. government.  Specifically, they're both accused of filing doctored tax returns and bonds with the IRS.  You can read the extensive 56 count indictment here.

The Mortons were taken into custody by federal agents after they disembarked from a cruise ship for the 'ConspiraSea' cruise where Morton was a speaker and apparently gave some pretty shoddy legal advice - Morton is not an attorney nor does he possess a law degree.  Wired.com also briefly covered this 'ConsipraSea' cruise.  Ironically, The Mortons have both been charged with conspiracy.

Morton is accused of filing false tax returns and other fraudulent documents, as well as assisting others in filing fraudulent tax returns.  In one instance, Morton claimed the IRS owed him in excess of a $1.75 million return, and this appears to not be the only false claim he filed along with his wife.  In turn, it looks like Melissa Morton took money into a personal bank account and transferred more than $360,000 into an account belonging to Sean David Morton; he later withdrew $70,000 in cash.

Is this all somehow tied in to the securities scheme Morton and his wife cooked up to defraud investors out of more than $6,000,000 dollars?  One can only wonder what lies in this latest twisted nest of snakes involving Morton.

The charges are serious and so are the consequences if they're convicted.  Sean David Morton is potentially facing a statutory maximum of 650 years in federal prison, and Melissa Morton is staring at a statutory maximum sentence of 625 years.  No amount of money is worth that gamble...

So will The Mortons skate on all these charges and avoid prison?  I sought the advice of something with a much higher psychic hit rate than Sean David Morton could ever dream of having.  The answer?

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Magic-8-Ball

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:11 pm

:winky winky: :winky winky: :winky winky:
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:14 pm

You will be soon enough! :okjh:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 am

Where did Awake In 3D go?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Ponee wrote:Where did Awake In 3D go?

NBC4 News Reported “Sean David Morton, 58, and his wife were convicted in April 2017 of multiple counts of conspiring to defraud the Internal Revenue Service by passing bogus checks and bonds. As a result of the scheme, the IRS erroneously issued a refund of $480,323 to the couple.Prosecutors were expected to recommend a prison sentence of more than seven years. When Morton — who is representing himself — failed to appear, U.S. District Judge Stephen Wilson issued the arrest warrant “forthwith.”

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65196-sean-david-morton-skips-out-on-sentencing-arrest-warrant-issued

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 am

Wonder if they caught up to him yet?
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:11 am

Maybe Project Camelot could tell the authorities where he is?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 2245507099I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:38 pm

29 July 2017

Morton Appeal Denied Again

I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" Mortonexpert
Wanted federal fugitive and bunk psychic Sean David Morton has continued to elude authorities after he was convicted on over 50 felony crimes including fraud and conspiracy.  Morton was scheduled to be sentenced on June 19th and prosecutors were recommending an 87 month prison sentence, but Morton failed to appear in court as ordered.

Morton, who claims to be a "legal and constitutional expert" had filed a litany of rambling legal motions with the court, all of which were denied.  Morton does not possess a law degree nor is he licensed anywhere in the United States to practice law.  Morton also claims to have a Ph.D. in therapeutic psychology, but the organization from which he received his degree is not accredited.

In one motion Morton asked for more time to file a response to an order set forth by the court sometime in May after his conviction.  Recently made available on an electronic court document system, the order on Morton asking for more time via the appellate court was denied.  The reasoning for the denial?  

The court is unable to move forward because while Morton may have been convicted, he was never sentenced.  Without Morton being sentenced, he has no grounds to file an appeal because of precedence set by a case known as Midland Asphalt Corp. v. United States, which essentially states that an appellate court cannot decide on a case when it is not completed - i.e.: convicted and sentenced.  So, you can't complain about how bad the dessert tastes when you're still in the middle of dinner and don't know what's for dessert.  Bad analogy? Probably, but you get the point.

Remember, avoid anyone self professing to be a "legal and constitutional expert".

http://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Can't hide forever! What's for dessert Sean? Bubba awaits! I, Awake-in-3D, am not "Sean David Morton" 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:30 pm

OH Geeze, I forgot about that loser !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannaa Ahmed1 Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:26 pm

I've been easy on DEB But I think she needs A Guru Hunter video as well? 

توصيل ورد وهدايا أونلاين في نفس اليوم | أفضل محل ورد 24 ساعه بالكويت

Hannaa Ahmed1

https://floward.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum