Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d")

5 posters

Go down

Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") Empty Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d")

Post by Mr Zappa Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:15 pm

And Another One Bites the Dust" - Guest Post by Mr. Zappa

3/30/2016 02:32:00 PM  Emailed, News, Thoughts  
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/psychic-accused-financial-fraud/story?id=10028509

Sean David Morton

Sean David Morton is a self-described psychic and alleged remote viewer who has referred to himself as "America's Prophet." He also hosts radio shows, authors books, and makes documentary films. In 2010, Morton and his wife were indicted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on charges of fraud. The director of the S.E.C.'s New York regional office stated that "Morton's self-proclaimed psychic powers were nothing more than a scam to attract investors and steal their money."

Show less | Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") Wikipedia More at Wikipedia

Also, the same Sean David Morton was arrested with his wife for multiple counts of fraud this February (2016):

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/hermosa-beach-couple-arrested-federal-charges-related-tax-scam-and-passing-false-checks

The question remains, is Deborah Pietsch a victim of fraud herself, or a knowing partner as she soft-pedaled the whole dinar scam as a part of her whole "ascension " propagation ? As far as I know, she has yet to disclose to her viewing audience Mr. Morton's problems with the law and the reason he is suddenly absent from her weekly broadcasts.

So there you have it....Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") is another convicted fraudster. Sounds like he's going to be a little busy, so I don't expect to see him around dinarland too much. At least there is that.

My kudos to this site (dinarchronicles) for being willing to post all sides. The truth always does come out..eventually. 

Be smart. Be safe. Do your homework..and please, please, please....just live your lives the best you can..

"There's no free lunches, and nothing's coming in the mail !"

Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") Empty Re: Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d")

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:23 pm

The same "Sean & Deb Show" promoted by WSOMN?  Sure looks like it!

http://wsomn.activeboard.com/mobile.spark?p=topic&topic=61510205

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") Empty Re: Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d")

Post by Sandnsea Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Brilliant

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Excellent Mr. Zappa!

thanks

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") 2245507099Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:47 pm

someone from the deb site trolls my site also so I bet she does the same here. lol

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") 2245507099Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Mr Zappa wrote:

And Another One Bites the Dust" - Guest Post by Mr. Zappa

3/30/2016 02:32:00 PM  Emailed, News, Thoughts  
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/psychic-accused-financial-fraud/story?id=10028509

Sean David Morton

Sean David Morton is a self-described psychic and alleged remote viewer who has referred to himself as "America's Prophet." He also hosts radio shows, authors books, and makes documentary films. In 2010, Morton and his wife were indicted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on charges of fraud. The director of the S.E.C.'s New York regional office stated that "Morton's self-proclaimed psychic powers were nothing more than a scam to attract investors and steal their money."

Show less | Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") Wikipedia More at Wikipedia

Also, the same Sean David Morton was arrested with his wife for multiple counts of fraud this February (2016):

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/hermosa-beach-couple-arrested-federal-charges-related-tax-scam-and-passing-false-checks

The question remains, is Deborah Pietsch a victim of fraud herself, or a knowing partner as she soft-pedaled the whole dinar scam as a part of her whole "ascension " propagation ? As far as I know, she has yet to disclose to her viewing audience Mr. Morton's problems with the law and the reason he is suddenly absent from her weekly broadcasts.

So there you have it....Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") is another convicted fraudster. Sounds like he's going to be a little busy, so I don't expect to see him around dinarland too much. At least there is that.

My kudos to this site (dinarchronicles) for being willing to post all sides. The truth always does come out..eventually. 

Be smart. Be safe. Do your homework..and please, please, please....just live your lives the best you can..

"There's no free lunches, and nothing's coming in the mail !"

Mr Zappa
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Sean David Morton (aka "awakein3d") 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:44 am

Sean is now begging for money:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/es5h25wfyww7z41/SUR04112017.mp3?dl=0

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum