Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS!

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Empty WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS!

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 am

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1622709&m=76&t=1493294337
Sandnsea
See nothing's changed much I'm still being taken out of context and misquoted by the Gurus. What happened to the house cleaning? I'm calling din din now, bbl. will keep conversations mindless I guess. Someone better tell me the rules or back in the corner again.

Where's Scotchie and NW??

Avon Lady
NW .. I DONT BELIEVE SHE'S BEEN IN TODAY .. THAT I NO OF. AND SCOTCHIE ISN'T ON HERE ANYMORE

Sandnsea
Turtle ever come back?

Avon Lady

I AM NOT SURE

Sandnsea

What are we allowed to talk about? Pertaining to the RV

Avon Lady
WE CAN STILL TALK ABOUT ALL KINDS OF THINGS... JUST LIKE BEFORE JUST CAN'T BRING IN INTEL FROM THE PRIVATE GROUPS...NO CALL LINKS OF PRIVATE CHATS ...NO CONTENTS FROM THOSE CALLS,

Sandnsea
We are so close, don't want to mess it up in any way

Avon Lady
WE ARE VERY CLOSE.... TRUTHFULLY.... IM STAYING POSITIVE AND KNOWING WHERE WE ARE... I DON'T WANT TO MESS IT UP NEITHER

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1596906&m=76&t=1457022189
trel
Stopped in to say hello, and read about being banned

Avon Lady
AWW TREL.... IT'S NOT HARD... STILL DOING THE SAME THINGS... JUST HAVE TO STOP SOME OF INTEL BROUGHT IN...

trel
All I bring is drama. Off to watch the draft

Blondie
SERA I have intel but it's forbidden in here. I guess just recipes and product pelling by MODS are now allowed

SERA
I'M NOT SURE WHY ADMIN HAS PUT THAT OUT THERE, BLONDIE... SORRY. I DON'T MAKE UP THE RULES..
I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION
WHERE'S THAT RECIPE, BLONDIE? LOL

Blondie
SERA Here's a stretch. Grow a pair and ask

SERA
EVEN IF I GOT THE ANSWER, I DOUBT IT WOULD CHANGE ANYTHING. I DON'T APPRECIATE THE "GROW A PAIR" COMMENT, BLONDIE

toolfan4
blondie oh my.

Blondie
SERA Of course you dont'

SERA
SO WHY CAUSE TROUBLE?

Blondie
TOOL Are you just waitin for the geg SMACkDOWN

toolfan4
blondie seems like im always in the middle of a good smackdown

Tapco57
Blondie's a good smacker....be careful! LOL!

Blondie
TOOL It's going to get fun or REALLLLYYYY BORING

toolfan4
well, i will take a front row seat

Pj
What's the deep red I forgot?

Blondie
PJ Bleeeding us dry

Blondie
Hey CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS!

SERA
BLONDIE, WHY DON'T YOU ASK ADMIN WHY HE CHOSE TO MAKE THAT RULING. IT COULD BE HE'S LIABLE IN SOME WAY IF IT APPEARS IN HIS ROOM

Pj
Censorship..... seems like there's lots of info just being stated or slanted. Who knows

Blondie
PJ IT'S HIS HOUS AND HE RULES!

SERA
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY BLONDIE?

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL
I RECEIVED THIS EARLIER TODAY AND ACTED UPON IT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF PTR AND I AM FULLY AWARE OF DAN'S CONCERNS:

Peoples Talk Radio is "very private" it is a $14 mo subscription. High number of members are very protective of the informatuon, that they are paying for. And Dan has a disclaimer, before CC. Dan is ruthless, (I don't know if that is the right word, maybe should be Rottweiler) when it comes to his loyal members and website and memberships privacy.

You have XXXXX, every evening that there is a PTR call (last night) (M,T,W,F) handing out link to call with pin# or replay information, to all who ask.

XXXXX is a hero, to our late night chat members. XXX sends link them out in PM. I am a paying member and so is YYYYYYY, and maybe others here that are members of PTR.

If this ever gets back to Dan he will become unglued. He will condemn this site. And he has a high level of influence to possibly affect all members here.

IS MY REASONING TORALLY CLEAR TO EVERYONE NOW?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Empty Re: WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS!

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:14 am

So...According to their rules, they can't even bring in what goes on in TNT chat, even if it ends up on other Guru sites.

The same for Frank26, Kaparoni, BGG, Dave Schmidt, etc...

Going to get boring with all the recipes.

I wonder if they are going to do the same with news articles?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t47183-warning-from-pam

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Empty Re: WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS!

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:49 am

I don't know why PTR is so protective of their CC's.  There is nothing special about it. Nothing Super Secret. It is isn't going to make, break or bring in the RV for heaven's sake! 

And, I certainly don't know why anyone would pay 14.00 a month to be a member of it. I have better things to do with 14.00

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 am

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Empty Membership Privacy

Post by Scotchie Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:35 am

Did ADMINBILL actually say "membership privacy"?  Where does he have the balls to say that?  He is the only guru, chat board mod to ever post private information of a member in public.   Is ADMINBILL suffering from some mental illness that he does not remember what he has done in the past, or does he think his members have a short memory?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:26 pm

RaginCajun
STAY STRONG MY FRIENDS, OUR BLESSING IS COMING

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
ALL YOU GUYS COME IN TO CHECK IF OUR ADMIN HAS GIVEN US AN UPDATE AS TO WHATS GOING ON. VERY SOON, HE WILL TELL US WHAT WE HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR , FOR SO LONG. YOU HAVE BEEN PATIENT, BUT SOON, IT WILL BE WORTH ALL THE WAITING WE HAVE DONE

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1605562&m=73&t=1463519539
lostnq8
RC GM YW - based on what i read yesterday from AB, we can post notes from open calls but not closed ones -- correct??

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1621565&m=75&t=1489970158
RaginCajun
LOST- YES, YOU CAN POST NOTES FROM RR

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1595619&m=73&t=1455655076
Greenrage
Morning Ragin-Are we suppose to ask first to post stuff now?

WSOMN - Where CENSORHSIP is the name of the game, KIDS! Avatar?id=1594786&m=75&t=1454635590
Merlyn
GREEN, I BELIEVE THE ONLY THINGS YOU CANNOT POST ARE PRIVATE SITE NOTES. ANYTHING THE PUBLIC CAN SEE CAN BE POSTED.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum