Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING!

Go down

PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING! Empty PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING!

Post by Ssmith on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:17 pm

Review of Peoples Talk Radio – Daniel Atkinson Ty Rhame

Dinar Corp Inc is suing Sterling Currency Group and this is Exhibit 36 of that lawsuit. Visit my review of the Dinar Corp Inc Complaint to learn more about this case.

This exhibit is the Declaration of Daniel Atkinson who is the duly-authorized representative of PeoplesTalkRadio, Inc. (“PTR”) – Owner? Peoples Talk Radio was subpoenaed Sterling Currency Group, LLC in the lawsuit brought on by Dinar Corp Inc.

EXHIBIT 36 – No. 1:14-cv-00714-AT Document 156 Filed 03/13/15
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF GEORGIA ATLANTA DIVISION
No. 1:14-cv-00714-AT

DINAR CORP, INC., a Nevada corporation; and HUSAM TAYEH, an individual,
Plaintiffs,

vs.

STERLING CURRENCY GROUP, LLC, dba DINAR BANKER; TYSON RHAME; FRANK BELL; JORDAN BLISS; MATTHEW ADAMS; and MARK DILEO,
Defendants.

DECLARATION OF DANIEL ATKINSON

I, DANIEL ATKINSON, declare as follows:

1. I am over eighteen (18) years of age and competent to testify to the matters stated herein. All of the statements herein are of my personal knowledge.
  2. I am a duly-authorized representative of PeoplesTalkRadio, Inc. (“PTR”), which was subpoenaed by Defendant Sterling Currency Group, LLC (“SCG”) in the above-captioned matter, and I am authorized to make this declaration.
  3. For approximately two years, PTR has been paid by Ranid Consulting, LLC to advertise for Dinar Corp Inc. (“DCI”).
  4. Prior to advertising for DCJ, PTR was paid by SCG to advertise on its behalf.
  5. On or about 03/06/2015, I conducted a pre-recorded interview of Plaintiff Husam Tayeh (“Sam”) to be aired on my radio show later that day. The purpose of the interview was to discuss DCI’s products and current specials.
  6. Before airing the pre-recorded interview, I allowed callers to call-in as I normally do. Sam was not available to answer any questions or participate in any part of my show at this point.
  7. I received a call inquiring about whether it was safe to keep purchasing currency from SCG because of this lawsuit. I informed the caller that, although I do not like SCG conduct in this matter, the lawsuit has nothing to do with whether or not SCG is a good company or whether it is safe to continue purchasing currency from them. In fact I confirmed they were fine to do business with from a legal level it was SCG’s ethics I had a problem with.
  8. As part of my normal procedure, this call was recorded and made available to our listeners who may have missed the chance to hear it live.
  9. Shortly after making this call available online, and after I was no longer on the air, I received a private phone call from Defendant Tyson Rhame (“Rhame”). He was very angry about the phone call and he asked that I remove the recording of the call from the internet, concerning his company. However, the demands did not stop there; Rhame also suggested that I cease advertising for DCI and led me to believe that SCG would make it hard for our company if we did not do so. His call was to have us remove the call, and start advertising for SCG again as well as DCI, or better yet SCG and NOT DCI.
  10. Among the demands, Rhame also went on a rant about how Sam is a criminal, and about how he will be in jail in the next week. However, this is not the first time Rhame and Bell have made statements like this to me. They flew out to meet me a couple of years ago and gave me a packet of documents claiming to show an alleged scam that Sam was involved with, and that his company would be out of business in one month or less, none of which was true or accurate.
  11. On Saturday, 03/07/2015, I then received an email from Rhame, via Frank Bell (“Bell”) trying to convince me that DCI would not prevail in this lawsuit, SCG “will vigorously publicize the case and the rulings/finding over the weeks to come,” SCG is “using our in-house counsel and the costs are inconsequential to us,” SCG and Rhame “love this lawsuit and what it is allowing us to uncover,” and DCI is “being pummeled and the orders speak for themselves.” This email has been attached to this Declaration and is a true and correct copy.
  12. Bell then sent me an email on Monday, 03/09/2015, containing a few rulings by the Court pertaining to the case with selective parts highlighted. This email has also been attached to this Declaration and is a true and correct copy.
  13. I remain unimpressed with SCG, as well as Bell and Rhame. And that will not change regardless of whether they continue their attempts to intimidate me or otherwise persuade me.
  14. All of the foregoing matters are within my personal knowledge based upon the background information set forth herein.
  15. Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746, I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed this 12th day of March, 2015.
DANIEL ATKINSON

To: dan@atroxx.com
Cc: “‘Ty Rhame'” trhameb@earthlink.net
Subject: FW: Dinar Corp. — orders for dinarlegalblog.com
Date: March 9, 2015 at 7:01:46 AM PDT

Dan

Please see the email from Ty below.
Best Regards,

Frank Bell
Chief Operating Officer
Sterling Currency Group

—–Original Message—–
From: Ty Rhame [mailto@earthlink.net] Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 1:17 PM
To: atkinson@ireland.com
Subject: FW: Dinar Corp. — orders for dinarlegalblog.com

Hello Dan,

The email below is straight from our attorney. To be clear, we love this lawsuit.
As a company, we have always taken the very extensive compliance steps necessary to follow federal and state regulations in order to protect our customers and our service; that is why we have been in business since 2004 with an “A+” BBB rating. We are in compliance and registered everywhere and every way we need to be for the services we offer.

It has been, and continues to be very expensive and time consuming for us to provide the quality and caliber of service we offer. Within our industry, we do monitor and report those who aren’t complying with the regulations, statutes, and laws.

By statute, we are required to so, and it protects our industry and ultimately our customers; it also levels the playing field. We actively and directly report violators to federal and state authorities.

This lawsuit is allowing us to gather information that will go directly to the appropriate authorities if/when we find violations of statutes, regulations, and laws. Our competitor is fighting our dozens of subpoenas and discovery requests (tooth and nail) for a reason; we will continue to pursue them vigorously.

We are using freedom of information avenues to get info they can’t stop us from getting. Because they have dropped the majority of their allegations in order to avoid discovery, they have been order to completely amend their complaint by next Friday.

Since they decided to publicize their frivolous efforts and mischaracterize the legal proceedings, we will vigorously publicize the case and the rulings/finding over the weeks to come. Frank will be sending you rulings in the next few days.

To be crystal clear, this lawsuit has absolutely no effect on our ability to service or customers. We are using our in-house counsel and the costs are inconsequential to us; as I said before, we love this lawsuit and what it is allowing us to uncover. We haven’t asked them to drop the lawsuit or settle; we have no plans to do so.
They are being pummeled and the orders speak for themselves. Please call me if you have any questions. You are welcome to talk directly with our attorney as well. We will review your conference calls and be in touch based on concerns and/or remedies. I hope you are doing great.

Ty

—–Original Message—–
From: david@lilenfeldpc.com [mailto@lilenfeldpc.com] Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 5:12 PM
To: Frank Bell
Cc: Ty Rhame

Subject: Dinar Corp. — orders

Frank,

Attached are eight (8) separate orders in which relief requested by Dinar Corp. was denied by the Court (we have been pummeling them).
I have highlighted in yellow the denial portion of each Order. Since we are in a litigation, and things are tense, and the Judge is very aware of this case, I’d really like to review everything before it goes live, if possible. Hope you are okay with that.

David

PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING! David-lilenfeldclaims-pummel-dinar-corpThe email from “David” is David Lilenfeld, the in-house attorney for Sterling Currency Group. We discovered that he is also business partners with Tyson Rhame and James Shaw at Sterling Funder. David Lilenfeld’s marketing director Youssef El Hodaigui is the individual who registered websites that were discovered to contain stolen images taken without permission from IraqiDinar.org and used to promote Sterling Currency Group.

Tyson Rhame also wrote an email to me threatening financial ruin for the rest of my life. In item 11 above, Daniel Atkinson says that “SCG and Rhame love this lawsuit and what it is allowing us to uncover” – we also uncovered an incredible amount of information relating to Sterling in our counter-lawsuit against them, check it out.

https://www.iraqidinar.org/review-of-peoples-talk-radio/

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING! Empty Re: PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING!

Post by roxy22222222 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Wow! Great find! :ojlu:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING! Empty Re: PROOF That DAN/TONY from PTR Was PAID By STERLING!

Post by aksafeone on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:18 am

One VERY INTERESTING piece of work, this is. 

This is only the tip of the iceberg.  There certainly is more.  ALL dealers are suspect!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:14 pm

GREETINGS TO EVERYONE....

THIS IS MY FIRST POST....

AND I WANNA SAY......THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HAVING ME HERE.....

I WAS KICKED OUT OF TNT ....FOR SPEAKING MY MIND OF COURSE.....I TEND TO DO THAT WHEN I SEE THINGS THAT DONT ADD UP....

IM ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN.....WILLING TO REASON......AND WILLING TO AGREE TO DISAGREE....

MANY TIMES.....I WAS BLASTED AT PTR FOR SPEAKING MY MIND.......

I WAS ALSO BLASTED FOR SPEAKING MY MIND AT TNT....

THE DAY THAT TONY'S ALLEGED UPCOMING INCARCERATION BECAME POSTED AT TNT.......MY REPLY WAS---> I FIND THAT TO BE ......VERY VERY INTERESTING.....

TWO DAYS LATER.....I WAS BANNED....

IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING.....THE ANSWER IS NO.....I DID NOT HAVE A TURBULENT HISTORY AT TNT....ENEN THO THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN WHAT I HAD TO SAY......WAS TAKEN SO FAR OUT OF CONTEXT, THAT IT BECAME UNREACHABLE...AND YES , IM CONVINCED THAT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE....

I HAVE ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT DAN & TONY WERE CON-MEN......WHY ?

1) AT PTR , THEY BOTH WERE VERY ADAMANT ON DISCUSSING THEIR HISTORIES IN NETWORK MARKETING...( in case you dont know, network marketers are....salesmen).....

2)  THE BACKSTAGE PASS PROJECT WAS ANNOUNCED THE DAY BEFORE THE " RV " WAS CERTAIN TO GO THRU ...( that okie person endorsed it bigtime)....and this exclusive project was available for a monthly fee , promising more in-depth ,  detailed intel....( yeah rite)

3) ON SO SO MANY CALLS , RIGHT AFTER DEBUNKING RUMORS THAT THE TWO OF THEM WERE...." PUMPERS "....THE STERLING GROUP WAS ALWAYS MENTIONED....

ON 5 DIFFERENT OCCASSIONS.....THEY ANNOUNCED THE RV WAS GONNA HAPPEN.......According to their " awesome intel "......

SO.....AFTER IT DIDNT HAPPEN.....I WOULD RESPECTFULLY ASK......." DOES ANYBODY HAVE A REPORT ON THE DINAR SALES SHOWING A BEFORE & AFTER THEIR ANNOUNCING IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN ??

OF COURSE I WAS........BLASTED...ALL 5 TIMES...

WHEN I ASKED AT TNT.....I WAS PUT ON RESTRICTION...

NOW....HERES WHAT MADE ME WANNA POST....

1. For approximately two years, PTR has been paid by Ranid Consulting, LLC to advertise for Dinar Corp Inc. (“DCI”).
  2. Prior to advertising for DCJ, PTR was paid by SCG to advertise on its behalf.

AGAIN.....I WANNA SAY THANK YOU......FOR HAVING ME ....

POINTMAN

POINTMAN88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:51 pm

In 2 above it is mentioned that a certain guru "endorsed it bigtime," in re: the Backstage Pass Project.  Why does this not surprise us?  If that is the case it would make us wonder if perhaps the silence that the personage mentioned therein mayhap have come under investigation and hence the "code of silence" since that time.  It would be VERY INTERESTING to learn the truth about it, now would it not?

As I have stated many times, "The gurus have pumped, lied, and manipulated the so called "info" for years forming it into their individual or collective misinformation beneficial to their own good."  More or less that would present a candid picture of what the dinar was or was not doing.  They have qualified and quantified it by saying things like "verified," "confirmed," and/or "waiting for confirmation" in the hope that this would elevate any potential for their prosecution if later charges were initiated against them. 

What has never been told is WHO the so called person/persons were/are that did the certification, verification or confirmation.  That being said, one wonders if the whole dinar fiasco isn't an elaborate scam designed to bilk millions out of unsuspecting people who are/were willing to buy dinar under the (it now seems) guise of legitimacy i.e.: potential for profit as advertised.

One could therefore hope that such personages as mentioned above (and all such) would some day be brought to the legal arena and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for conducting themselves in such a manner as to lead said unsuspecting persons down the trail to financial loss.  So far that is all that this ride has been - and to date I see no light at the end of the dark pit we have been in for years.  Correct me if I am wrong, but all of this mumbo jumbo with the ever illusive RV tends to smell of one great big fraud.  It now remains to be seen if anything will ever surface that would remotely be taken as a positive sign or act that would somehow reimburse these individuals who have been so far (it would appear) bilked.  With Tony being the first (many more to follow -it is hoped) to be convicted of any type of charges relative to the dinar (one way or another).

The cure is for the dinar to immediately RV resulting in the "promised" (which if viewed as a promise the so called guru touted) dinar RV value(s) enabling the masses to realize the fruits of their pain.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:26 pm

AKSAFEONE...

EXCUSE ME IF I SAID IT WRONG.....BUT WHEN I SAID THAT " OKIE " PERSON ENDORSED IT....

I WAS REFERRING TO THE RV.....

YOU SEE....I DONT REMEMBER THE EXACT DATE......BUT THE MONTH WAS FEBUARY.....THE YEAR WAS 2012....

THEY (dan,tony,okie, and a few others...) WERE INDIRECTLY PROMISING THE RV WOULD ARRIVE ON A CERTAIN FRIDAY IN FEBUARY 2012......AND ON WEDNESDAY OF THAT SAME WEEK.....BACKSTAGE PASS WAS ANNOUNCED.....

OF COURSE....DAN SOLD THE HELL OUT OF IT.....THOUSANDS SIGNED UP.......$9.99 A MONTH I BELIEVE IT WAS......OFFERING IN-DEPTH INTEL THAT ONLY BACKSTAGE PASS MEMBERS COULD HEAR.....IT LASTED THE REST OF THAT YEAR...

BY X-MAS 2012 , I STOPPED TUNING IN EVERYDAY.....

YOU SAID THIS ---> They have qualified and quantified it by saying things like "verified," "confirmed," and/or "waiting for confirmation" in the hope that this would elevate any potential for their prosecution if later charges were initiated against them. 

WHEN I WAS AT PTR.....I HAD MADE AT LEAST 7 POSTS.......ASKING PPL TO CHIP IN AND START A CONFIRMATIONS THREAD......SO WE COULD SEE A STEP BY STEP PROCESS WITHOUT RELYING SOLEY ON WHAT DAN & TONY SAY ..,....

OF COURSE.....I WAS BLASTED AND ATTACKED......REPEATEDLY...

YOU ALSO SAID THIS  --->  What has never been told is WHO the so called person/persons were/are that did the certification, verification or confirmation.  That being said, one wonders if the whole dinar fiasco isn't an elaborate scam designed to bilk millions out of unsuspecting people who are/were willing to buy dinar under the (it now seems) guise of legitimacy i.e.: potential for profit as advertised.

I AM IN FULL AGREEMENT.....

ITS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.....

POINTMAN

POINTMAN88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:08 pm

Greetings Pointman!

You stated that Okie endorsed the RV.  THAT is what I feel constitutes aiding and abetting this felonious activity.  Okie is but one guru that had proclaimed or endorsed the RV only to have it not happen.  THAT proclamation or endorsement without documented undeniable proof abets the fraud of claiming the RV.'

The dictionary defines fraud as,
noun
1. deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.

2. a particular instance of such deceit or trickery:

mail fraud; election frauds.

3. any deception, trickery, or humbug:

That diet book is a fraud and a waste of time.

4. a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.

Based upon the definition(s) above one could actually affirmatively state, "The gurus and persons who claim, endorse, propagate, perpetrate  and/or provide confirmation of an alleged RV that subsequently does not happen would be guilty of FRAUD."  Ergo, they are all frauds, based upon this definition. 

Let the trials begin!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:24 pm

@aksafeone wrote:Greetings Pointman!

You stated that Okie endorsed the RV.  THAT is what I feel constitutes aiding and abetting this felonious activity.  Okie is but one guru that had proclaimed or endorsed the RV only to have it not happen.  THAT proclamation or endorsement without documented undeniable proof abets the fraud of claiming the RV.'

The dictionary defines fraud as,
noun
1. deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.  

2. a particular instance of such deceit or trickery:

mail fraud; election frauds.

3. any deception, trickery, or humbug:

That diet book is a fraud and a waste of time.

4. a person who makes deceitful pretenses; sham; poseur.

Based upon the definition(s) above one could actually affirmatively state, "The gurus and persons who claim, endorse, propagate, perpetrate  and/or provide confirmation of an alleged RV that subsequently does not happen would be guilty of FRAUD."  Ergo, they are all frauds, based upon this definition. 

Let the trials begin!

YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY CORRECT.....

POINTMAN88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11 pm

The evidence at trial established that the defendants took steps to make investors believe they would get rich by investing in the Iraqi dinar.  At one point, Rhame posted information on Sterling’s website falsely suggesting that the dinar was about to revalue.  At other times, Rhame and Bell falsely claimed that Sterling would cash out investors at airports around the country following a dinar “revaluation.”  The defendants also paid substantial sums of money to third parties who in turn spread false information about the dinar on conference calls and Internet chat rooms.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Yup and they finally get to pay the piper!  One has to wonder about a few others, does one not?  Several come to mind.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:48 pm

Do you remember all the websites who had their ads?

The IQDTEAM, 3squirles, MIG, OKIE with his promo code?, just to name a couple...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum